Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

Subtitles by GK

Never forgot that incident.

What? Still?!...

Father Francis was so mad!

We shouldn't have done it.

Oh. I don't think so.I mean, come on...keeping watch was the one job...

...I had,

yeah I know. Wait,

even your sister was there with me.

She ran away too...

Hey now, cut her some slack.

She was just a little girl. But you...

...hey, I was tensed.

Actually, you took longer than usual and the Father turned up this time.

The tire had some dirt in it. it took time to take the air out of it.

What am I supposed to do?!

Oh yeah?! is that why I broke my pocket watch in two...

in the hurry and all that?!

You know how dear it was to me...

Yeah. Looks like a rare artifact.

You gave me the half for what you did...

That's how much you meant to me.

Still... you both escaped.

I was the one who ended up in Father's office.

Good old days.

I miss them.

You were always the smartest and I always looked out for you.

You were fearless back then. Evidently,

you still are.

How is this city, then?

Nothing exciting

but...

played an important role in my life.

You know I still have that half pocket watch with me.

It was something to remember you by.

Oh yeah.

Even I have the other half...somewhere in here.

Hey, speaking of childhood,

I ran into Father Francis on my way over here.

He taught us in school.

He directed me on the right path...

when I needed it the most.

He was delightful

but was in a hurry.

Inseperable we were... until five years ago.

The only family I had were you both.

And out of the two,

you were the best.

Yeah right! The other one was my sister.

Speaking of which,

how is your sister?

Leading a normal life. Not interesting.

Really?

Ok. You can stop that now.

I read about it in the newspaper.

Is that what this is all about?

Revenge?

Five years ago, I lost my best friend and then my dear sister.

I lost everything in this world because of you.

Shouldn't you suffer for that?

She was all I had in this world.

you know how much I loved her.

I know.

Then you also know how much she loved you.

I didn't look at her that way since I knew her from childhood.

Thought the situation would change if I was away from her.

Really didn't think she'd go that far.

It's been five years....

and the guilt is still...

eating me alive.

Shut up!

She left behind a suicide note.

Found it recently.

It was very vague.

It was stated that you were responsible for it... but not directly!

The police started investigating it.

They came to me.

I snapped out of my misery.

You cannot just kill me!

You'll destroy your life.

I know.

One second

and you will be gone without even knowing any pain...

I have to deal with it later.

It only adds to my suffering.

Anyhow, I lost the will to live.

I wanted to die...

...but not before I made you suffer.

I aimed for both of it in one shot.

This one!

The bullet in this gun is not for you.

It's for me.

No. I am not letting you...

Sit down!

Listen! You don't have to do this.

We can talk this through.

Cops are gonna be here any moment!

You cannot go anywhere.

If you move an inch, I'll shoot myself.

I'm going to do it anyway in a couple of minutes.

The cops are trying to figure out

How you managed to portray my sister's murder as a suicide...

After all,

They found your broken pocket watch in the crime scene.

And once they see me dead here with you,

They're going to confirm it.

It'll look like the same crime scene as my sister's suicide.

Don't think. You can't get out out of this.

There might not be any close evidence

But once the cops start seeing a pattern,

They won't stop pursuing it.

Unless you can prove them wrong.

And you can't do that either. Can you?

Your guilt for my sister's suicide and now this.

It'll haunt you for the rest of your life.

You will lose the only family you ever had

just like I did five years ago.

This is your punishment.

You didn't think I cared for her?!

After all, she was family...

When I read about your sister..

how do you think that made me feel?!..

I was devastated...

Just like you.

You mentioned the father...

I wasn't very surprised.

I met him in this city before you did.

He was there for me when I needed him the most.

Imagine if it wasn't for this particular city.

This city played an important role in my life.

I was put into the right path again.

Otherwise, I would have ended up just like you.

Just shut up!

Don't you get it?

He is my alibi!

I was with him the whole time.

You can go ahead and do whatever you came here for..

but that will only be a waste.

I can get out of it more easily than you think.

I know you woudn't kill yourself either.

You won't be done until you make me.

So.. Live on! Avenge me!

Unlike this try, come up with a better plan.

As I said before, you are always the smartest

And I always looked out for you!

You say that but still you outsmart me...

What would I have given

To see you try...

...to get out of this one!

Did you really think me running into the father in this place

Is a coincidence?!

For more infomation >> Both - Short Film | Psych Art Films - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

TRENI più PERICOLOSI del MONDO che NON CREDERAI esistano curiosità nel mondo - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> TRENI più PERICOLOSI del MONDO che NON CREDERAI esistano curiosità nel mondo - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

30 Before 30: Goat Yoga (2) - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> 30 Before 30: Goat Yoga (2) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to Obtain a Work Permit for Japan - Duration: 5:56.

Working in Japan ... The dream of many, the reality of others, but also the possibility of everyone

That in Italy there is a real crisis due to lack of jobs is a reality, it can be denied but unfortunately remains tangible.

For some it is the last, definitive push to try to realize a dream: going to work abroad.

If you are watching this video you probably dream of it too and you have a destination in your dream: Japan.

But what do you really need to work in Japan?

First we must talk about Visa, because in Japan without it working is illegal.

Yes, even in Japan some people work illegally, but I do not think that your dream is to escape from the economic instability of your country to go and take legal risks on the other side of the world.

So we talk about Permit of Stay, also commonly called "Visa".

There are different types of visa but today we will analyze what you are mostly interested in: Pre-college Student Visa.

Visiting Japan does not give you any Residence Permit,

You are considered a tourist, beyond your possible expectations, and tourists are not allowed to work.

So, if your purpose is to look for a job in Japan there is little you can do: you need a Residence Permit.

The Student Visa, or Pre-college Student Visa, is the ideal solution in terms of opportunities and price.

What is a Pre-college Student Visa?

If you want to study Japanese in Japan, you have the right to stay up to 2 years, but you are bound to a Japanese language school for foreigners and obligatory attendance.

How to get it?

First of all, you need to look for the school suitable for you on the Internet, asking for opinions and looking for opinions from those who know it (students, former students, residents in the area who have had the opportunity to meet students, etc.).

These are schools for foreigners, so they always have a website in English or anyway of the staff that is able to read and respond to emails in English, so do not hesitate to contact them to ask for information.

Once you have chosen the school that you think is the one for you, simply send an email and the school will tell you the timing, payment methods and documents required for registration.

Why is the Pre-college Student Visa the most used method?

First you will study the Japanese language. You can start from scratch or take a test at the beginning to determine your level and then start from that point.

The quality of the result obtainable in these schools is impressive: in 2 years you will probably be at a higher level than a graduate in Japanese at an Italian University (without detracting from the value of Italian universities, of course).

You will be prepared and guided for the Japan Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), which is really the only qualification in the Japanese language that employers in Japan require.

You have a Visa, which inspires a certain amount of security and allows you to get job interviews.

You can also ask for permission to work up to 28 hours per week this creates possible conditions for the work field (there are many foreigners who started with a part-time and then get a work visa thanks to the trust and competence)

Others, on the other hand, have known useful contacts at work, which are then transformed into employers), as well as allowing you to test the Japanese world of work on your skin.

Yes but in addition to the visa what do you really need to work in Japan?

First of all, knowing the language helps, it is a basic requirement.

No degree is required in Japanese, but the JLPT certificate, possibly Level 2 or 1 (highest), is the optimal certification.

Also having the skills is a huge help.

Japan does not look for labor: it is true that it is easy to find a part-time job as a waiter, as we said in our video about part time work in Japan, but it is still something subsidiary, once the Student Visa has expired it will be very difficult to get a work visa as a waiter

(I would dare to say almost impossible if you do not have a degree or years of work experience in a restaurant)

How can I find a job in Japan?

If you have a visa, language skills and some work skills, you just have to show up at a placement center and submit your application for free.

Start maybe with what you find: you will mature contacts, experience with the Japanese working world and expand your curriculum with one or more work experience in Japan.

Do I need a degree? Or how years of work experience are needed?

there are many types of Residence Permit of Work type, practically one for each category of worker

for example there is the one for entertainer, teacher, chef to give simple but simple examples,

that require different requisites. And it seems obvious, even in Italy or elsewhere for an astronaut's position is not that they take the first one who sends a resume, right?

Do you want to see a concrete example?

We take as a reference point the real site that deals with Immigration in Japan:

Do you want to try to work as an engineer? Well, let's see what requisites are needed, as well as obtaining an employer that guarantees me the hiring, to obtain the Employment Residence Permit as Engineer:

Engineer: University degree in the corresponding field or 10 years of professional experience

This means that a graduate in the field can easily attempt to obtain a Residence Permit.

And if I do not have a degree?

Well, then 10 years of experience in the industry (certifiable, of course).

A compromise, not bad, we would say. It seems to us also normal because, with all due respect, would you put a doctor in the hospital who doesn't have a medicine degree?

So you do not fall victim or negativisms that speak of who knows unknown requirements. Only the Immigration Office can grant the Residence Permit and these are the rules to get it.

But let's see a second example: do you want to be a chef?

From 3 to 10 years experience

Do you want to be an instructor in a gym?

Show me that you have experience in this area.

Do you want our advice? Go for it! Jump, but with a parachute.

Japan offers many and great opportunities but it is not a fairytale, you have to be ready, awake and prepared.

We wish you good luck, and if you would like to work part-time in Japan do not miss the dedicated video!

You can find Sebastiano Serafini's music in all major digital stores and don't forget to follow him on Instagram @sebastianoserafini

For more infomation >> How to Obtain a Work Permit for Japan - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

LoveWins 008 Tiến Hoàng & Khánh Duy: Tình yêu vượt qua sóng gió - Duration: 30:00.

Welcome back to Lovewins, this talkshow is dedicated to LGBT community in Vietnam. Our talkshow is produced by Lukas Movie

Joining us in this episode is our lovely mom Phi Ha as usual

Before getting to know our special guests, let's have a look at some of our couple's favorite moments together.

Such romantic and lovely moments. Please welcome our couple: Hoang and Duy

Hi Thien An, hello mom Phi Ha and hello everyone!

My name is Tien Hoang, Iam living in HCMC and I am a sales representative in Dien May Xanh. And I am 21 years old

My name is Khanh Duy, I am a saleman for baby clothing company

How long have you known each other?

We've known each for 4 years but we've been together for about 3 years and 8 months

3 years and 8 months, wow!

Then it's quite long

How did you two meet?

In a quite special occasion. I remeber that day I was out having drinks with my friends, a group of 12 people

And Duy was having one of my friend driving him home. And by chance Duy saw me

He then added me on facebook. Yes, that's it.

Ah you thought that you're cute or Duy actually said that?

OH Duy said it himself

Then what happened next?

We were out having drinks, but I was with someone at that time.

Oh the land was having a landlord, haha. So how did Hoang react ?

Hoang took me as a friend. I went straight forward and said I like you and I want to get to know you

However of course Hoang said right now we can't because I am seeing someone.

Did you date?

No. So after 2 months, I saw Hoang post a status on Facebook that said he was sad

I texted him right away and knew that he broke up with his boyfriend so I asked whether Hoang could me a second chance. And there we go.

You always kept up the hope

And secretly followed Hoang. And about Hoang, he is really clear about his availability

And Hoang, how did you feel about the text Duy sent you?

I thought well, if this guy that I was dating didn't appreciate me, then I'll be with someone that actually can

We went out like other couples, having drinks and meals together and all that

Who initiated the first steps?

Oh Duy did

Where did you take Hoang on the first date?

One of my friends had just opened a restaurant in Binh Thanh so I took Hoang there

That friend is one of my best friends so I want that one to see Hoang first

So on that first date, did you come out about your feelings first?

Oh I already told Hoang so…

So you decided to really go forward

After that first date, did you find in each other any thing in common?

At first I thought we only tried it out and let each other have a chance to get to know each other. Actually it was quite subtle

How so?

I felt like we didn't understand each other well enough

Also you just ended a relationship, right?

Yes. So I took it slow to get to know him better. After half of the year, I realized that he is worth all the efforts.

Did you feel like you were only filling in the blank?

No I think not, I guess it was first, because I didn't really know him that well

Secondly, I was young and the time was not enough for us to really say anything serious and we didn't have a lot of experiences

Okay, so after 4 or 5 months like you said, what did you do to win him over, Duy?

I don't know exactly but what I know for sure is that the first time I met Hoang, I said to myself that I have to be with this one, I have to win his heart

Moreover, like you know I was really young, a freshman in college so my love experience was not enough to teach me anything

All I did is to be there for Hoang and with Hoang whenever I have time.

Also Hoang was a senior in highschool so we didn't have a lot of time for each other.

Or even like this, whenever Hoang had free time off school, I took my day off to take him out.

How about Hoang? Did you feel that your relationship actually took off to a serious status?

About 6 months later, I realized that we're really serious so I opened up my feelings and love for him.

What do you like the most about Duy?

The most precious thing about Duy is his kindness, his hard working attitude and he always tries his best to make me happy

Even though he is not wealthy, he always gives me the best he can offer

So he pours his heart out.

How about you, Duy?

To me, Hoang is really kind, having good manners. He doesn't socialize that much, he loves me and does a lot for me

I know that being with me doesn't come easy from his side. He has to go through lots of hardship to be with me

Also, I am childish sometimes, especially when it comes to arguing. He has a lot to take when I am short tempered

After 2 years being together, I don't think I will ever find anyone else because I want to give my everything to him

So about arguing, what do you disagree about?

Anything we can come up with, haha. Sometimes when I can't focus on studying or having problems with learning, I come up with a fight

I would speak in bad manners and Duy will do the same, and like that we fought

Sometimes we came up with 4 to 5 little fights like that, haha. After years together, we minimize those meaningless argument.

Have you ever argue to the point you didn't want to see each other anymore?

For more infomation >> LoveWins 008 Tiến Hoàng & Khánh Duy: Tình yêu vượt qua sóng gió - Duration: 30:00.

-------------------------------------------

Predicting Stock Moves: Is it Possible? // Brownian Motion in Finance - Duration: 8:47.

Predicting Stock Moves: Is it Possible? // Brownian Motion in Finance with David Moadel

hey everybody welcome to looking at the markets this is a pretty cool picture

here can you see it it's a bunch of random movements it's a dot moving all

over the place just randomly it's pretty cool I got this off of Wikipedia if you

go to Wikipedia and type in Brownian motion which is what we're gonna be

talking about today and randomness the randomness in science and math and the

randomness in the stock market it's pretty cool page you might want to check

it out just type Brownian motion into Wikipedia

here's another one check that out look at all those dots moving all over the

place randomly that's called Brownian motion it's a good term to know I want

to see another one here we go that's all right off of the Wikipedia

page look at that bouncing all off of each other there's no way to predict the

movements of all those little dots they just go wherever they go so let's talk

about Brownian motion and how it applies and how it can make you a better stock

trader and investor not just stocks options crypto currencies Forex

commodities whatever it is it all applies so what is this Brownian motion

it refers to either the physical phenomenon that minut little particles

immersed in a fluid move around randomly like those pictures we just saw or for

math people it's the mathematical models used to describe those random movements

so it's in science it's in math Brownian motion was discovered by the biologist

Robert Brown back way back in 1827 and while Brown was studying pollen

particles floating in water under a microscope he observed those little

minut particles in the pollen grains executing a jittery random motion kind

of like maybe like this right or maybe more like this or like this whatever it

is and for you math people out there if

you'd like to see the the geometric Brownian motion the formula there it is

it's okay if you don't understand it that's fine you don't have to but there

it is if your internet or you can just google it the mathematical theory of

Brownian motion has been applied in contexts ranging far beyond the movement

of particles in fluids mathematicians generally agree that stock markets the

foreign exchange markets commodity markets and bond markets follow Brownian

motion where assets are changing continually over very small intervals of

time and the asset prices are being altered by random amounts in other words

they're constantly moving small amounts pretty much randomly now let me give you

my thoughts on that really quickly is it really random stock price

movements I guess if somebody was god-like and

they could know everything that was going on in every investors brain and

they could know every political situation going on and they could know

what every every sentiment every thought everything though with all the factors

maybe it's not random to somebody who's omniscient and all-knowing theoretically

speaking but for us humans since we cannot know

everything that's going on then it is random to us I think it's relatively

random even if it's not absolutely random that's how I feel about it so as

as far as we're concerned for all intents and practical purposes yeah

since we're not omniscient it is pretty random I think at least in the

short-term and that's what they're talking about with Brownian motion

they're talking about the very small very short-term moves the options market

generally agrees on this as well that's why options prices which are calculated

using the black Scholes model you can google that and the black Scholes model

includes geometric Brownian motion in other words option

prices factor in a certain amount of randomness in other words a lack of

knowing where stock prices will go in the future all right

so options the options market knows this they know that the short term movements

in the future are random pretty much so yeah in other words option prices factor

in a certain amount of that randomness to put it another way

both mathematicians and the options market agree that people cannot predict

the direction of the market or an individual stock they know that but

beginners in the stock market or options market cryptocurrency markets and so on

don't usually know this beginners tend to think that there is someone out there

who can predict where a stock option cryptocurrency whatever is going to go

in the short term whether it's a minute from now an hour from now tomorrow next

week whatever all right so I want you to get out of that beginner mindset if

you're in it right now if you think there's somebody out there who knows

where a stock is going to go or a cryptocurrency you know currency pair or

commodity whatever if you believe that there's somebody out there that knows

where it's gonna go in the very short term in the next hour or day or even

week for that matter I would recommend that you go back and study Brownian

motion really look look at those dots and understand that mathematicians know

it seasoned traders and investors know it most of them I hope the options

market knows it and the options market is very sophisticated and they have a

lot more resources and data than you and I do

so think about Brownian motion think about randomness understand it and that

doesn't mean that it's all random over the long term the S&P 500

for example has a tendency to go upwards over time so that's why I say in the

short term it's random over the long term did you know that if you had bought

the S&P 500 stocks at any point in history of the stock market in the u.s.

20 years later you would have made a profit okay so no matter when you bought

it even at the worst possible time right before a crash so over the long term yes

it goes up so it's not completely random otherwise it wouldn't predictably go up

over any 20-year period that you choose so the stock market I believe it has

randomness in the short term but an upward bent or an upward tendency over

the long term it's random with an upward upward skew if you will but as far as

trying to predict in the next hour what's going to happen in the next

minute and the next day forget it and I'm not gonna try to sell you that and

I'm not interested in somebody trying to sell me that alright hope I gave you

something deep to think about some deep thoughts here Brownian motion check it

out google it you'll be glad you did it if you want some help with any of this

stuff putting together a trading or investing plan you can contact me email

David Modell at gmail.com if you like this video if it made you think go ahead

and hey leave a comment give it a thumbs up on the video there and feel free to

subscribe I'd really appreciate it if you did that thanks a lot I'll talk to

you again soon

For more infomation >> Predicting Stock Moves: Is it Possible? // Brownian Motion in Finance - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

REASONS FOR THE WAR OF ANGOLA VS MOZAMBIQUE BY FRED JOSSIAS - Duration: 14:36.

Hi boyz anf girls Whats up?

I´m Etiandro Sardinha And welcome to new video

For more infomation >> REASONS FOR THE WAR OF ANGOLA VS MOZAMBIQUE BY FRED JOSSIAS - Duration: 14:36.

-------------------------------------------

STAR WARS: Wer waren diese Leute auf Hosnian Prime? [Kanon] - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> STAR WARS: Wer waren diese Leute auf Hosnian Prime? [Kanon] - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Two more migrant caravans form in Central America - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Two more migrant caravans form in Central America - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Grilled fat on the fat NTH # 2 - Duration: 9:59.

For more infomation >> Grilled fat on the fat NTH # 2 - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo hoy, 30 de octubre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo hoy, 30 de octubre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Tử Vi 2019 Tuổi Ngọ Giàu Nhanh Như Chớp Trúng Số Độc Đắc Thay Đổi Số Mệnh - Duration: 19:15.

For more infomation >> Tử Vi 2019 Tuổi Ngọ Giàu Nhanh Như Chớp Trúng Số Độc Đắc Thay Đổi Số Mệnh - Duration: 19:15.

-------------------------------------------

10 признаков что скоро тебя ждет БОЛЬШОЙ жизненный кризис – Откуда берутся проблемы в жизни - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> 10 признаков что скоро тебя ждет БОЛЬШОЙ жизненный кризис – Откуда берутся проблемы в жизни - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

MN gubernatorial candidates speak on taxes - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> MN gubernatorial candidates speak on taxes - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Unstoppable train | Number Song for Children | Superhero Fun Rhymes - Duration: 46:42.

One little, two little, three little numbers

four little, five little, six little numbers

seven little, eight little, nine little numbers

ten little numbers...

One little, two little, three little numbers

four little, five little, six little numbers

seven little, eight little, nine little numbers

Ten little numbers…

One..

Two...

Three little numbers...

four...

Five....

Six little numbers...

Seven...

Eight...

Nine little numbers...

Ten...

Ten...

Ten little numbers...

One little, two little, three little numbers

four little, five little, six little numbers

seven little, eight little, nine little numbers

Ten little numbers…

One little, two little, three little numbers

four little, five little, six little numbers

seven little, eight little, nine little numbers

Ten little numbers…

Ten little numbers…

Ten little numbers…

For more infomation >> Unstoppable train | Number Song for Children | Superhero Fun Rhymes - Duration: 46:42.

-------------------------------------------

30 Before 30: Goat Yoga (1) - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> 30 Before 30: Goat Yoga (1) - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

做事低調,不會強出風頭的三大星座 - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> 做事低調,不會強出風頭的三大星座 - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Construction Vehicles | Early Childhood Education | Super Fun Box - Duration: 20:17.

bulldozer

forklift truck

Dump truck

Truck

cement mixer

For more infomation >> Construction Vehicles | Early Childhood Education | Super Fun Box - Duration: 20:17.

-------------------------------------------

Faire.Shop Ethical Holiday Gift Guide - Duration: 2:51.

Hi, I'm Maci creative director for Faire the best online marketplace to find sustainable and ethically sourced

Products we know you're committed to shopping ethically all year round and we love that

But how can we help our friends and family learn more about ethically sourced products? By giving them as gifts, of course

Not sure what to get them? We've got you with Faire's ethical Holiday Gift Guide we're bringing you five ethical

Thoughtful and beautiful gifts that are sure to please even the pickiest of people and don't worry

We'll leave all of the links in the description below so you can get to them easily

First up for your friend who consistently cancels on you to have "me time". Hit em' with a candle

But not just any candle the Francesca's candle by objects with purpose not only smells like a dream

But it feels like a dream

It's made out of organic coconut shea and apricot butter

Which means it's safe to burn in your home and it's also safe to put on your skin

Which just made you the best gift ever ever.

Next up for your roommate who always seems to be planning their next

Backpacking adventure. You'll want to get them the Roll Pack from Causegear

This pack is made by local artisans in India many of which are former victims of human trafficking

This work helps to support their freedom all while preparing your friend for their next adventure

Ok, next up. This one's for your mom who needs to up her accessories game. You know who you are

feast your eyes on the zigzag earrings by Siizu. If

quirk and elegant had a baby, It would be these earrings. They're handmade in New York and your mom is gonna love them

This one is for your dad who loves to hit the gym. Let us introduce you to the no slack pant by the Kozm

what's cool about the Kozm is that they take used cotton clothing and then

Transform it into new textiles that they then use to make your activewear

This is great news because it means your dad can feel great hitting the gym knowing he's making a very low environmental footprint

lastly this is for the person in your life who's very opinionated or extremely difficult to please you'll want to get them the

1320 coffee by sixth wave

This coffee has a full body flavor with nodes of dark chocolate and roasted marshmallows

And it's ethically sourced which means your friend has to like it. I know I do

Thanks for tuning in. Don't forget that we have links to all of these items in the description below

Happy Holiday shopping and don't forget to get yourself something too.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét