Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

The Price

I look at the girls who I once knew before

and every day I try to

figure out what happened.

Ángela was my best friend

and Katya was always nice to me.

I'm not surprised about Mayo Junio,

she was always mean and Morada

is the same too.

When she started wearing

that ten pound wig,

she started to act weird...

OH OH OH they're coming over here!

Stop it! Please!

What are you going to do about it?

Do you buy all your clothes from Walmart?

Yes?

Oh…but you are still ugly.

Your hair is ugly too...

All of you will get what you deserve…

I wonder what my life would've been like if I was popular

because I wouldn't be bullied as much...

I like to use my computer,

watch T.V.,

and sleep because it's relaxing.

I also like to eat because it makes me happy.

Everything else

in the world makes me sad.

The girls at my school are pretty

and mean.

I want to be like them, but I hate them so much.

Karma will do my work

for me. Okay,

time to look for someone to help me.

Hello, I am José, and I kill bullies.

Why? This is my story...

when I was younger

I was bullied so much that it killed me...literally.

Now it is my mission to kill all who bully...

So...

who is bullying you?

I want you to kill them all.

I want them to suffer like me.

Okay.

Who are you, weirdo?

So you are the one who...

Come on, that hoodie makes you look fat,

and those glasses make you look like a nerd.

Why are you wearing a surgical mask and a hoodie? It is hot outside.

You are MEAN...

Why are you wearing dark clothes, are you emo?

Please, SHUT UP!

Okay!

Oh my God. Are you DONE? You are going to die.

What?

You are going to die.

You do not scare me.

Mayo Junio was found dead with a kit kat in her throat.

I felt a feeling

of relief and guilt.

I jumped with tears of joy and I liked

the way José

ended her life.

I wish I would've done it myself.

You are next…

Some weird boy with a face mask is talking to me.

How do I get rid of him?

I don't know. Is he cute though?

He's your type.

Take a picture. I want to see him.

He's too pale you can't even see him on camera.

You need a tan, weirdo.

Finally!

What do you want loser?

Mayo Junio turned you guys into monsters.

You should be quiet. I can smell your nasty breath through that face mask.

You better stop that right now…

Who are you?

Amazonía said you guys were mean

but she didn't say you were this mean...

Of course you're friends with that loser.

You look like if Alfalfa and Casper had a kid.

That's it!

What are you going to do about it?

You call that a stab, Casper?

Shut up!

Do you think KIDDIE scissors are gonna kill me?

You know what.

Loser...

Hey loser,

where are all your friends?

Um...

Oh wait...I forgot!

You don't have any!

I DO have friends…

Where are they? I don't see them.

Take care of this fool.

Who even are you? I've never seen you at school before? IRRELEVANT.

Well, I'm her friend.

Good.

Oh...yeah?

Oh no. What is happening?

I can't believe that I was best friends with Amazonía.

Don't say that! You guys were best friends,

why are you so mean to her?

Because I can be...why do you even care?

Because I'm her friend and if you bully her I bully you.

Wait, what are you doing?

Wow!

You are such a slow runner.

You are as slow as a turtle.

I guess this is a safe spot to hide in…

Why are you running?

You'll never catch me!

Come back here!

No! I don't want to, weirdo!

Who's the slow one now! Turtle!

Ahhhhhh…help me!

Thank you for your help.

The pleasure is mine.

How much do I need to pay you?

The price is very high...

Oh,

really?

YOUR LIFE!

Hurry up! Hurry up! THERE'S ANTS!

For more infomation >> El Precio - Duration: 12:54.

-------------------------------------------

Comment avoir l'air d'être bien devant la caméra - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> Comment avoir l'air d'être bien devant la caméra - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

哪个星座和你相爱会是一段孽缘?敲重点! - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> 哪个星座和你相爱会是一段孽缘?敲重点! - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Phim Chiếu Rạp - Tứ Đại Mỹ Nhân - Phim Cổ Trang Trung Quốc Đẹp Nhất Mọi Thời Đại - Duration: 1:00:36.

For more infomation >> Phim Chiếu Rạp - Tứ Đại Mỹ Nhân - Phim Cổ Trang Trung Quốc Đẹp Nhất Mọi Thời Đại - Duration: 1:00:36.

-------------------------------------------

Cat Halloween 4k UHD 🐈 🐱 7th Floor Tango - Silent Partner (No Copyright Music) - Duration: 2:40.

Wanna know a secret?

What is the secret?

I'm a tell you a secret

So tell me the secret

I will tell you a secret if you

Come a little closer, honeybee

Don't go!

Damn chicks!

Dis footbal really comfy

Where did you get that coat?

It's vintage

This party sucks

Oh, no, not you again

Look, I've been excercising lately

O'Rly? Can I touch these muscles?

Naaaah!

Dog, I have an impression that

something's been eating you lately

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét