Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

*Halloween music*

Zombie finger, Zombie finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Witch finger, Witch finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Skeleton finger, skeleton finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Ghost finger, Ghost finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Dracula finger, Dracula finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Zombie finger, Zombie finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Witch finger, Witch finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Skeleton finger, skeleton finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Ghost finger, Ghost finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Dracula finger, Dracula finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Ha-Ha-Ha

Happy Halloween!

For more infomation >> Halloween Fingers Family Song | Halloween Nursery Rhymes Song for kids and children - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

[Ep 1 Highlight] What happens when Yunwoo makes a mistake on set | Top Management - Duration: 1:11.

MY MOTHER IS WEIRD

Director: Darn it.

The biggest scum on the face of the earth.

I repeatedly told you that

he left his best friend's sister and seduced

that sister's sister-in-law. And about this scene.

You copied the black box footage to a USB drive

and are using it to blackmail your brother-in-law and you're laughing?

Yeon-woo, have you blackmailed anyone before?

I'm sorry. I haven't blackmailed anyone.

Man: You're blackmailing me with your beautiful smile.

Female staff: Sir!

I think it's my fault.

This is a serious scene, but this USB drive is too cute.

Female staff: I'm sorry. You got distracted, right?

- No, it's my fault. - Male staff: No, sir.

I think this is all my fault.

This is a suspenseful scene, and we had to shoot at a waterfall,

but I decided to do it in front of a green screen.

- Man: Yeon-woo, I'm sorry. - Woman: Yeon-woo's an angel.

Woman: It's not Yeon-woo's fault, sir.

Let's not bother Yeon-woo too much.

For more infomation >> [Ep 1 Highlight] What happens when Yunwoo makes a mistake on set | Top Management - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

An introduction to VLC - Duration: 2:09.

Artificial light is everywhere around us

from the light on the ceilings to the screen of foreign smart phones,

from the headlights of a car to the street lights

there are more than 6 billion artificial

light sources in the world, the number of

devices is predicted to exponentially

grow in the following years, we are

witnessing the birth of Internet of Things,

now not only our smart phones or

computers are connected but also our

watches our cars and even our fridges

and washing machines. Thanks to the

capabilities offered by modern LEDs, a new

form of communication has been developed

which uses artificial light to

communicate

it's called visual light communication or VLC

Here at IMDEA Networks we believe

that VLC is the future, this is why we

have developed the first open source

VLC platform called open VLC

although the hardware we have developed

runs on a small computer, the real magic

happens inside the computer, because

almost all the processing techniques are

running software it is really easy for

developers and researchers to modify the

software and the behavior of the

platform in order to fulfill the

requirements. The open VLC community

grows every day with new researchers,

research centers, developers and

universities working with it

We have created a localization system

for cars, we have deployed Open VLC into a

realistic scenario and we are looking

into what problems VLC has into

dynamic scenarios. We hope open VLC

will enlight the path in the future of communications

For more infomation >> An introduction to VLC - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Vom Triathleten zum Rikscha-Fahrer - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Vom Triathleten zum Rikscha-Fahrer - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

"Heidelberg Village" ein Wohn(alb)traum - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> "Heidelberg Village" ein Wohn(alb)traum - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

УГАДАЙ это ПАРЕНЬ или ДЕВУШКА ЧЕЛЕНДЖ (98% проиграли) Детям НЕ СМОТРЕТЬ 😱 ТЕСТ САМЫЙ СЛОЖНЫЙ ВЫБОР - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> УГАДАЙ это ПАРЕНЬ или ДЕВУШКА ЧЕЛЕНДЖ (98% проиграли) Детям НЕ СМОТРЕТЬ 😱 ТЕСТ САМЫЙ СЛОЖНЫЙ ВЫБОР - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea and U.S. agree to establish new working group to cooperate on N. Korea's nuclear issue - Duration: 0:37.

Meanwhile, South Korea and the U.S. have agreed to establish a new working group on North

Korea issues.

This is one outcome of this week's visit to Seoul by the U.S. Special Representative for

North Korea, Steven Biegun.

The State Department said Tuesday that the group will further strengthen the two allies'

cooperation on diplomacy, denuclearization efforts, the implementation of UN sanctions

and ways for the two Koreas to cooperate under the sanctions.

The working group will be headed by Special Representative Biegun.

The State Department also said Seoul and Washington are coordinating on an almost daily basis.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét