Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

*Walking through the pumpkins field*

So Why didn't you get one from the store?

*FLASHBACK*

*FLASHBACK END*

Really... All gone?

*Nod*

*Sigh*

Pick any pumpkin. They all look the same.

No Noah,

We need the most freshest and the most...

SPOOOOOOOOOOOKIEST

pumpkin.

Hey Bro, What do you think?

*Seb shrug*

Just choose one already.

Fine, Fi-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

AARON!

Damnit! where are you...?

I'm... behind you...

HEY! GET OFF MY BLOODY FIELD!!!

*Dramatic fighting music*

ARGGG!!!

MOVE YOU HUMAN TRASH!!

*SNAP*

AARON! CATCH!

Argghh!!!

OH COME ON!

My poor hand slipped!

Heh!

Much Better!

*SLASH*

ARGGG!! MY ARM!!

Mm!

Hahahahaha!!

ARGHH!!

ARGH!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*Pumpkin explode*

Hey!

At least we get a Pumpkin garden.

Then WHY didn't you buy a pumpkin seed from a shop?

Ok... ok... chill...

I already picked a pumpkin.

Let's go home already.

*Spooky credit music*

FINALLY!

Just in time for Hallo-

*Pumpkin dropped and smashed*

Good job you noob...

-Thank you so much for watching!-

-Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more animation!-

For more infomation >> The Prestons Halloween Special 2018 - Pumpkin Patch - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

VENDA COMO AFILIADO POSTANDO VÍDEOS NO YOUTUBE. #NEGÓCIOONLINE #RENDAEXTRA #TRABALHECOMINTERNET - Duration: 24:11.

For more infomation >> VENDA COMO AFILIADO POSTANDO VÍDEOS NO YOUTUBE. #NEGÓCIOONLINE #RENDAEXTRA #TRABALHECOMINTERNET - Duration: 24:11.

-------------------------------------------

В.М.Зельдин-Творч.вечер ,02.03.2016г,Дом офицеров -СПб(J.St) - Duration: 48:02.

For more infomation >> В.М.Зельдин-Творч.вечер ,02.03.2016г,Дом офицеров -СПб(J.St) - Duration: 48:02.

-------------------------------------------

Story behind Meghan Markle's shocked face: Duchess's priceless reaction - Duration: 10:05.

Story behind Meghan Markle's shocked face: Duchess's priceless reaction

'Come here!' Astonished Meghan finally embraces student she encouraged not to drop out of university despite gruelling hospital treatment with messages and support videos on Instagram

A young woman who confided about her health battle with Meghan Markle has met the astonished Duchess of Sussex in person after she spotted her among the crowds in New Zealand

Hannah Sergel was among the huge crowd that turned out to greet Meghan and Prince Harry at the Viaduct Harbour in Auckland, on the country's North Island Tuesday

The 20-year-old and Meghan used to message one another on Instagram before the Duchess deleted her account following her engagement to Prince Harry

Before she got together with her now husband, Meghan sent the young woman a short video clip and messages of inspiration encouraging her to be herself and work hard at university

Hannah, who talks about her battle with mental health on Instagram, was left in tears of joy when the Duchess, in a £1,728 custom cream dress by Brandon Maxwell, recognised her among the thousands of adoring royal fans

It came at the end of the final day of their visit, during which the couple were also gifted Maori coats in a traditional ceremony and visited a Kiwi hatchery before taking part in a redwood walk

Meghan was also seen playing with a little girl in an adorable floral print dress while meeting the crowds in Rotorua

It nearly brings to a close a jam-packed 16-day visit, which has seen the royal couple welcomed in Australia, New Zealand, Tonga and Fiji

They will fly back to London from Auckland tomorrow

Meghan's jaw dropped the moment she spotted Hannah, who had flown across the country for the chance to meet her idol

'Oh my god', the Duchess exclaimed as she rushed over to greet Hannah, who was holding a 'It's Hannah from Instagram' sign

The Duchess gave Hannah a warm hug and accepted a letter she had written

It was the first time the pair had met in person

'I was friends with her on Instagram before she had to deactivate her account

We used to have conversations and stuff on there,' Hannah told 1 News

'She would tell me to do well at university and encourage me to be myself'

Hannah said she was left 'so shaky and flustered' following the encounter, adding Meghan's jaw-dropping reaction 'means the world to me'

The Duchess told Hannah 'Thank you for getting in touch' and 'said she would read my letter that I gave her'

Hannah told 9Honey: 'She recognised me and knew who I was so that's why she came over'

She gave me a hug which was incredible - when I first saw her I cried

She's just such an incredible person and I'm just so glad she's happy with Harry,' she said

She later posted on Twitter how shocked she was to finally met her idol

'Can you believe Meghan Markle held me with both her hands then went in for a hug

I'm still in shock,' she wrote

'Meghan said "come here" before hugging me'

Hannah has been a fan of the Duchess long before she became a royal - she was the co-founder of the Meghan Markle Daily Twitter account in 2015, which bills itself as 'Your #1 source for all things about the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle'

Hannah told Daily Mail Australia she first followed Meghan on Instagram in 2015 and the then actress followed her back in January 2016

She said their initial conversations 'were mainly just small comments on each other's photos, a couple of well wishes and other small direct messages'

Hannah said the Duchess has been an inspirational figure in her life

'She has inspired me to be the best version of myself that I can be,' she said

'She has inspired me to keep going when things get tough and to always be kind

'I admire her willingness to try new things, her intellect and how she uses her public platform to inspire change within the world'

More than two years ago, Hannah had posted a video to her Instagram page which was captured by a friend

The footage included a personal message for Hannah - 'sending you lots of love, hope I get to see you soon'

'Love you so much Meghan Markle - thank you for the lovely video and I hope I get to meet you soon too *cries of happiness*,' she wrote in a caption accompanying the video

New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern had comforted Hannah following the encounter

She then personally sent her a photo of Meghan's priceless reaction through private message

'Can you believe I was such a mess that the prime minister of New Zealand had to comfort me,' Hannah posted on Twitter

The public walkabout in Auckland was held on Tuesday, the third day of the royal couple's tour of New Zealand

The Duke and Duchess are spending Wednesday in Rotorua before flying home to London

The day ended with a redwood walk, during which she wore a Norrona Oslo Lightweight jacket, which cost £391, a pair of Mother denim jeans and Blackbird flats, previously seen in 2016

It brings to an end a marathon 16-day tour of Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand - the first royal tour for the Duke and Duchess since their May wedding

Meghan Markle wears a traditional Maori cloak made from pheasant feathers to protect her during pregnancy as she and Prince Harry begin the final day of their marathon royal tour

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have arrived in Rotorua, New Zealand for the final day of their mammoth first royal tour as a married couple

.Prince Harry and Meghan are spending the last day of their 16-day regional tour in the central North Island town taking in the local culture and nature

The sound of a conch shell signalled the start of the welcome ceremony at Te Papaiouru Marae - a Māori meeting house - for the royal couple before a powerful haka on the shores of Lake Rotorua

The Duchess wore a $3,873 (£2,159/US$2,743) navy midi dress by acclaimed British designer Stella McCartney and paired her chic ensemble with a traditional New Zealand necklace and her $882 (£556/US$625) navy Manolo Blahnik BB stilettos

In sparkling weather - the best they've encountered in New Zealand so far - the pair were gifted korowai, traditional Māori woven cloaks, which they wore over their attire

The korowai were presented by the people of Te Arawa, honouring Meghan's impending motherhood and the significance of female ancestors

The couple then passed through a procession of children and elders, before taking their shoes off to step into the meeting house

Prince Harry gave a speech in Māori - with clear pronunciation - thanking his hosts and saying the cloaks would be treasured by his family, adding he was pleased to be spending time in Rotorua

He then led a song, singing all of the words to 'Te Aroha' in Māori

The royal couple attended a lunch, including a traditional Māori steamed hangi meal, with their hosts, before heading off to their next engagement of the day

Next on the agenda was a visit to a kiwi bird hatchery where they got to name a pair of the rotund, flightless birds and meet conservationists protecting the species

The royals will later take a public stroll through Rotorua's gardens, go walking through a redwood forest and meet with the local mountain biking community before departing the country

The Queen previously visited Rotorua in 1954

New Zealand was the final stop on the couple's tour, after visiting Australia, Fiji and Tonga

The tour has been a memorable one for the Duke and Duchess, who announced on the day of their arrival in Australia they were expecting their first child in the northern Spring

Meghan's 'Diana moment': Duchess appears to flash her legs through her bespoke Givenchy skirt during walkabout in New Zealand - but all is not what it seems

The Duchess of Sussex appeared to have a 'Diana moment' in New Zealand today - as she looked to have flashed her legs through her Givenchy skirt

Meghan, 37, seemed to show off more than she bargained for in photographs taken during a walkabout in Rotorua today on the final day of the royal tour

However, it was in fact simply an optical illusion created by the skirt's heavy woven fabric 'strobing on camera'

Meanwhile, the stripe design of the skirt also created the illusion of Meghan's underwear - at the point where the lighter stripes become darker again

The images recall the famous photograph taken of the late Princess of Wales in 1980, in which her legs were revealed through her sheer lace skirt

Explaining what had caused the optical illusion, stylist Lucas Armitage told FEMAIL: 'Certain fabrics with a heavy woven effect can strobe on camera

Strobing is something you may have noticed on TV when someone is wearing stripes or check patterns and this causes an optical illusion which creates a moving flickering look

'I suspect this is what is happening here and the fabric is thick heavily woven piece creating a camera strobe and the illusion its sheer'

Meghan, who is expecting her first child in the Spring, teamed her bespoke Givenchy pleated skirt, which featured thick royal blue stripes and thinner white stripes, with a co-coordinating jumper, also by the French fashion house

She finished off her chic look with a pair of navy Manolo Blahnik BB heels, priced at £556, while wearing her locks in a messy bun

The Duchess looked in high spirits as she greeted crowds in Rotorua, on one of her final engagements of the royal tour

Following the walkabout, she and Harry visited the Redwoods Tree Walk in Rotorua for the final engagement of their 16-day long tour

The couple will now fly back to London tomorrow, following their 16-day tour of Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand

Meghan's apparent fashion mishap today came after she opted for a daring striped dress by US brand Reformation on Fraser Island last week, which featured a thigh-high split

Some compared Meghan's frock to Diana's white lace skirt, with the Duchess displaying her legs through the semi-sheer fabric

For more infomation >> Story behind Meghan Markle's shocked face: Duchess's priceless reaction - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

DeltaRune Demo - Duration: 38:26.

For more infomation >> DeltaRune Demo - Duration: 38:26.

-------------------------------------------

NEFES VEDAT'A DÖNÜYOR | SEN ANLAT KARADENİZ 29. BÖLÜM FRAGMANI - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> NEFES VEDAT'A DÖNÜYOR | SEN ANLAT KARADENİZ 29. BÖLÜM FRAGMANI - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Noam Dar gives a standing ovation to the Cambridge crowd at NXT UK: Exclusive, Oct. 31, 2018 - Duration: 1:20.

[APPLAUSE]

[MUSIC]

For more infomation >> Noam Dar gives a standing ovation to the Cambridge crowd at NXT UK: Exclusive, Oct. 31, 2018 - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

КАПИТАН МАРВЕЛ Странный Трейлер | ВЕСЁЛАЯ ПАРОДИЯ от Aldo Jones'а - Duration: 4:08.

BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO - WE REFUSED TO BUY NETFLIX, YOU KNOW?

Hello, welcome to Blockbuster.

Can I help you find something?

War is a universal language.

Oh. Oh, I get it.

Video store are so old they have ghosts in them

Ok, thanks, I get it but you are wrong.

I know renegade soldier when I see one.

Never occurred to me that one might come from above.

Nice Cap, Cap!

Actually, I'm still alive!

Space invasion.

How did you do that, How did you go invisible?

Big car chase.

Truth be told I was ready to hang it up...

'til I met you today.

I hate to shatter your ego, but this ain't the first time I've had a gun pointed at me.

Ah, ah, ah.

What do they call a Whopper?

WHY SO SERIOUS?

It's hard to explain

I keep having these memories.

I see flashes.

There's only one Captain, Ma'am.

Stay down.

I think I had a life here...

but I can't tell if it's real.

We have no idea what threats are out there.

We can't do this alone.

We need you.

SEND NUDES.

You're not the Batman, get out!

I'm not what you think I am

My name is Jeff.

For more infomation >> КАПИТАН МАРВЕЛ Странный Трейлер | ВЕСЁЛАЯ ПАРОДИЯ от Aldo Jones'а - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Lawyer Reviews Laws Broken In Classic Love Scenes - Duration: 11:46.

For more infomation >> Lawyer Reviews Laws Broken In Classic Love Scenes - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

QS AL IKHLAS 1- 4 AYAT JUZ AMA' ANAK ANAK - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> QS AL IKHLAS 1- 4 AYAT JUZ AMA' ANAK ANAK - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

RACQUET REVIEW | DIADEM ELEVATE - Duration: 8:36.

Hi everyone, welcome back to another KomenTennis video. It's really good to be back in front of the camera talking to you guys.

Today, I'm gonna be bringing you guys a review for a new racquet. This racquet just came out recently in August in the States

I'm not sure if it's out in Canada yet. The racquet is by the company called diadem or diadem. I'm not sure

How you pronounce it? I've heard it pronounced different ways

but anyways

The racquet is called the elevate- this is one of their two racquets that are out right now

And from what I understand, this is actually their first attempt at making racquets

The I then the company itself is known for making tiny strings now

They make a really good brand of tennis drinks called the Solstice and they actually put it into this racket when I play test today

Which were really nice now as for the strings

I'm not going to talk about those strings too much in this video

Tennis warehouse actually has a great video out on go strings already and I'm gonna link that down below in the description now

Of course, I couldn't have gotten this racket without the help of the racket guys who have been super nice to me

They've let me try out this racquet before the release

So I really appreciate that

If you guys live in the Toronto area and are into racket sports like badminton and tennis

You guys have to check out their website

They've got everything you need and they're gonna hook you up for a really good price

Anyways, I'm gonna show you guys a clip of me hitting with the racquet and once that's done

I'm gonna get right back to you and let you know what I think of the diadem elevate enjoy the video

Notepad here to give you guys some specs on the racket. So this is from the dive and website itself

So the racket head size is 98 square inches

And I think that's really good because it kind of fits into that sweet spot between the 95 rackets

But some people find too small and the 100 square inch rackets where some people sometimes think they're too big

So it's in that sweet spot of 98 square inches. I think that's really good for them

so the unstrung weight for the racket is 10.8 ounces or

305 grams the racket felt pretty light when I was hitting especially compared to some of the other rackets I've used

I like to use heavier rackets

And I even put lead tape on some of my rackets just to make them a little bit heavier

So for me, it was a little bit light

But if you're an intermediate player or somebody who is just picking up the frame maybe wants to customize it with some lead tape

It's not a really good weight where you can start bumping it up in my opinion. It's always better to get a racket

That's a little bit lighter and then increase the weight to your liking

Instead of getting a racket. It's too heavy because you can always adjust the weight up

But you can't scale the weight down it or at least it's very hard

Another important spec for the racket is a string pattern the string pattern plays a really big role in how a racket actually performs on

The court and hits the ball

This racket comes in a 16 by 20 string pattern which is kind of an unusual pattern

usually you see a 16 by 19 pattern which is kind of more open between the strings or

A 18 by 20 pattern which is a little bit more dense offers more control. This one is a sixteen by twenty

so this is actually kind of similar to some of the Yonex rackets i've hit with and including my own which is a 16 by

20 pattern I

Wasn't that big of a fan of the string pattern? I would have liked them to maybe open it up a little bit more

Gone-gone with a sixteen by nineteen created a little bit more spin. I

think that would have suited that frame a lot better now in terms of what the racket felt like to hit with I had a

chance to hear with it for a couple hours and so have some of my friends and I've got some of their feedback on the

Racket as well. And so we all kind of came to the same conclusion. It felt a lot like the Babolat pure strike

So I actually have a review of that racket as well. I'm gonna link that somewhere

It's either gonna be popping up up top or in the description

I said that that racket offered a lot of spin

but it really made you try to swing really fast to generate that spin and

Really kind of flicked that wrist on the topspin to generate the spin to bring the ball onto the court if you weren't creating

racket head speed then the the record just uh

would generate so much power that the ball would just sail off the court and that's what I was finding with the

elevate racket as well

When I was getting through my forehand when I was creating a lot of that racket head speed the the racket was really good

Really responsive and was keeping the ball on the court, but every time that I maybe slowed down my swing a little bit

That's when I'll run into problems and out my most common mistake with the racket would be to hit the ball long

so I had to really adjust to make sure I was swinging a little bit quicker and

Getting some more racket head speed getting generating more topspin on both my backhand in my forehand to make sure that ball stayed in

that being said when I did want to just rip some shots that

made for it made it really easy because if that topspin that it generated just kept the ball in it would sink and

Just dive into the court

So as long as I was swinging fast and hitting hard it seemed to be working

Like I said earlier

The only thing I would kind of adjust on the racket is I would want to bump up the weight of the racket

I think that would offer it a little bit more control

I think that because of the weight of the racket being a little bit lower especially in my backhands

I found that I was getting a little bit too much action from from the frame

I was moving a little bit and I wasn't too happy with that

but

I'm pretty sure that bumping up the weight with some lead tape would fix that problem as far as this racket my overall thoughts

I think it's a pretty good racket

I think it's a great base racket to customize and make your liking I think the paint job on the racket looks absolutely amazing

It's definitely gonna turn some heads

I mean when I pulled it out of my tennis bag

Everybody around was asking you where where that racket was from and what brand it was because they didn't recognize it what they thought

But all the feedback I got from people was that the racket looked really really good

Especially with the Solstice strings that actually match the pane of the racket, which I think is pretty cool

So if you do get this racket, you got to string it up with the Solstice

I would recommend that and the the spin factor if the strings really benefits the racket as as a whole overall though

Like I said, the rack is pretty solid

I would recommend you guys try it out

If you're using a racket similar to the pure strike, you're gonna this would be an easy adjustment

The people I see buying this racket are people who like the pure strike

but I want something a little bit more unique a little bit different maybe want to turn some heads if that's what you're thinking when

You're looking for a racket, then. The elevat-- would be a perfect racket for you. Anyways, guys. I hope you guys enjoyed this review

I'll be posting a new video at some point, but thanks watching. I hope you guys hit that subscribe button

I'm really happy to see the channel growing the last couple videos have gotten over a thousand views each

Which I wasn't expecting at all, but that's really cool. I see you guys are liking the racket review

So I'm gonna be bringing some more of those as well as some instructional videos, which I've had some requests for

So stay tuned for that

Make sure you guys hit that subscribe button down there hit the thumbs up on this video and let's keep growing this channel

Let's see how far we can go. Alright guys. I'll see you next time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét