Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

How To Make Perfect Cookies Halloween 🍪 Top Amazing Cookies Art Decorating 🍪 Cake Cookies Tasty

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy & like it!

For more infomation >> How To Make Perfect Cookies Halloween 🍪 Top Amazing Cookies Art Decorating 🍪 Cake Cookies Tasty - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

№2. Как построить надежный ангар. Вступление - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> №2. Как построить надежный ангар. Вступление - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Both - Short Film | Psych Art Films - Duration: 10:31.

Subtitles by GK

Never forgot that incident.

What? Still?!...

Father Francis was so mad!

We shouldn't have done it.

Oh. I don't think so.I mean, come on...keeping watch was the one job...

...I had,

yeah I know. Wait,

even your sister was there with me.

She ran away too...

Hey now, cut her some slack.

She was just a little girl. But you...

...hey, I was tensed.

Actually, you took longer than usual and the Father turned up this time.

The tire had some dirt in it. it took time to take the air out of it.

What am I supposed to do?!

Oh yeah?! is that why I broke my pocket watch in two...

in the hurry and all that?!

You know how dear it was to me...

Yeah. Looks like a rare artifact.

You gave me the half for what you did...

That's how much you meant to me.

Still... you both escaped.

I was the one who ended up in Father's office.

Good old days.

I miss them.

You were always the smartest and I always looked out for you.

You were fearless back then. Evidently,

you still are.

How is this city, then?

Nothing exciting

but...

played an important role in my life.

You know I still have that half pocket watch with me.

It was something to remember you by.

Oh yeah.

Even I have the other half...somewhere in here.

Hey, speaking of childhood,

I ran into Father Francis on my way over here.

He taught us in school.

He directed me on the right path...

when I needed it the most.

He was delightful

but was in a hurry.

Inseperable we were... until five years ago.

The only family I had were you both.

And out of the two,

you were the best.

Yeah right! The other one was my sister.

Speaking of which,

how is your sister?

Leading a normal life. Not interesting.

Really?

Ok. You can stop that now.

I read about it in the newspaper.

Is that what this is all about?

Revenge?

Five years ago, I lost my best friend and then my dear sister.

I lost everything in this world because of you.

Shouldn't you suffer for that?

She was all I had in this world.

you know how much I loved her.

I know.

Then you also know how much she loved you.

I didn't look at her that way since I knew her from childhood.

Thought the situation would change if I was away from her.

Really didn't think she'd go that far.

It's been five years....

and the guilt is still...

eating me alive.

Shut up!

She left behind a suicide note.

Found it recently.

It was very vague.

It was stated that you were responsible for it... but not directly!

The police started investigating it.

They came to me.

I snapped out of my misery.

You cannot just kill me!

You'll destroy your life.

I know.

One second

and you will be gone without even knowing any pain...

I have to deal with it later.

It only adds to my suffering.

Anyhow, I lost the will to live.

I wanted to die...

...but not before I made you suffer.

I aimed for both of it in one shot.

This one!

The bullet in this gun is not for you.

It's for me.

No. I am not letting you...

Sit down!

Listen! You don't have to do this.

We can talk this through.

Cops are gonna be here any moment!

You cannot go anywhere.

If you move an inch, I'll shoot myself.

I'm going to do it anyway in a couple of minutes.

The cops are trying to figure out

How you managed to portray my sister's murder as a suicide...

After all,

They found your broken pocket watch in the crime scene.

And once they see me dead here with you,

They're going to confirm it.

It'll look like the same crime scene as my sister's suicide.

Don't think. You can't get out out of this.

There might not be any close evidence

But once the cops start seeing a pattern,

They won't stop pursuing it.

Unless you can prove them wrong.

And you can't do that either. Can you?

Your guilt for my sister's suicide and now this.

It'll haunt you for the rest of your life.

You will lose the only family you ever had

just like I did five years ago.

This is your punishment.

You didn't think I cared for her?!

After all, she was family...

When I read about your sister..

how do you think that made me feel?!..

I was devastated...

Just like you.

You mentioned the father...

I wasn't very surprised.

I met him in this city before you did.

He was there for me when I needed him the most.

Imagine if it wasn't for this particular city.

This city played an important role in my life.

I was put into the right path again.

Otherwise, I would have ended up just like you.

Just shut up!

Don't you get it?

He is my alibi!

I was with him the whole time.

You can go ahead and do whatever you came here for..

but that will only be a waste.

I can get out of it more easily than you think.

I know you woudn't kill yourself either.

You won't be done until you make me.

So.. Live on! Avenge me!

Unlike this try, come up with a better plan.

As I said before, you are always the smartest

And I always looked out for you!

You say that but still you outsmart me...

What would I have given

To see you try...

...to get out of this one!

Did you really think me running into the father in this place

Is a coincidence?!

For more infomation >> Both - Short Film | Psych Art Films - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

TRENI più PERICOLOSI del MONDO che NON CREDERAI esistano curiosità nel mondo - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> TRENI più PERICOLOSI del MONDO che NON CREDERAI esistano curiosità nel mondo - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

The gum ghost with the hipster glasses - Duration: 3:31.

What is that?

Chewing gum! You can always use that.

Oh, I have chewing gum, I dont need a toothbrush.

Oh, not again!

Where are you?

What do you want?

You know that very well!

What do I know?

Bring it back to me!

And now run ... run!

The next and last day ...

Here you have your chewing gum back!

The gum ghost with the hipster glasses

For more infomation >> The gum ghost with the hipster glasses - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Miglior coach 2018 - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Miglior coach 2018 - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Cooking Segments That Went Wrong On Live TV - Duration: 4:10.

From amateur cooks to celeb chefs, it turns out that anyone and everyone is susceptible

to a cooking segment gone wrong.

Yes, even the likes of Rachael Ray and Giada De Laurentiis are prone to disaster, just

like the rest of us.

Sam loses his cool

If you're doing a live segment on The Today Show with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb,

you'd think you would make it a priority not to insult the hosts - unless apparently, you're

Sam Zien.

In this cringeworthy 2008 clip, Kathie Lee and Hoda interrupt while Zien, also known

as "Sam the Cooking Guy," tries to explain his dish.

Visibly frustrated, Zien finally snaps:

"Please, can I talk?

I watch the show everyday, everybody has issues with a lot of chatter back here.

Pay attention one minute."

While he attempts to charge forward with the segment, musing that this is likely his last

visit to the show, the hosts are noticeably frigid.

Awk-ward.

"I can hear the crew back there going, 'This guy, it's his last day here, for sure.'"

"They've been around a long time, because they don't talk to us like that."

Giada fails to impress

Giada De Laurentiis is an old pro when it comes to cooking on TV, but this 2017 segment

on Ellen probably didn't go quite the way she had hoped…

"Why do I even do a cooking segment?!

I don't even know why I bother!"

Joined by actress Nicole Kidman, De Laurentiis attempts to explain how to make her dishes,

but there are a lot of awkward interactions as the three talk over each other …

"Every time she starts to talk you turn to me and tell me something!"

But nothing is as awkward as the honest reactions Kidman and DeGeneres have to the finished

product.

"That sure is good."

"It's a little tough."

Seems like those Academy Award-winning acting skills could have come in handy here, no?

"Nicole, it's been sitting there for like five hours!

I hate doing these things!"

Rachael starts a fire

Back in the days of her edited Food Network shows, Rachael Ray's presentation was always

picture perfect.

But thanks to her live talk show, we get to see the kind of things that may have ended

up on the cutting room floor.

During this segment of The Rachael Ray Show from 2015, we watch Ray grab a tray out of

the oven, her back to the stove, and as she walks back towards it, she notices something

is wrong.

"Um, note to self, don't put your kitchen towel too close to the stove."

As the audience gasps, Ray casually extinguishes the towel in the sink, making us think this

probably isn't the first time this well-seasoned vet has had to put out a fire.

"And I set the kitchen on fire!"

Epic dip fail

Most of the time, a food fail on live TV is an unexpected event - but in this 2016 clip,

one Canadian morning show host brought her "home-kitchen nightmare" to the set, and forced

her colleagues to have a bite.

Leslie Horton of Global News knows her artichoke dip is all wrong, but doesn't seem to understand

why.

Her co-hosts are unflinching in their appraisal ...

"How does it smell, Scott?"

"It's like vinegar or something."

"So, I thought it smelled like a barn."

Horton ignores the "barn" comment, and swears there's no vinegar in the recipe.

So what went wrong?

"I didn't have a lemon, so I just cut up an orange and put that in there.

And then I didn't know what spices to put in, so I put celery salt and oregano in it."

Well, that explains it!

"Oh my gosh."

"I can't swallow it."

Giada fails to impress, part 2

"Last time you were here we had a few hiccups.

It was Nicole Kidman's fault."

For her follow-up Ellen episode in Spring 2018, De Laurentiis tells DeGeneres they're

beginning with cocktails in the hopes that - if she's drunk enough - Ellen won't care

what the food tastes like.

As the comedian indulges in her drink, Giada is totally distracted by her antics and ends

up putting way too much salt in her guacamole …

"Well it was stuck!

I was like, 'Is this real?'"

"Oh boy."

"Oh God."

"I think that's gonna be a little salty."

And that's before accidentally dousing Ellen in lemon juice.

But the real fun begins when the two decide to toss pizza dough to each other, and it

doesn't take long before Ellen's dough ends up on Giada's face.

Anyone else thinking that this might be the last time De Laurentiis does Ellen's show?

For more infomation >> Cooking Segments That Went Wrong On Live TV - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Chris Tomlin // Holy Roar // New Song Cafe - Duration: 12:37.

from here the sky your eyes they need arise from the dark to light will alive

alive we are here to lift you up here to sing a song of love here to give you got

put you I worthy

is

you ate you ate and you away this place that we raise god be praised

we are here to lift you up here

he did

three

holy row Fiji for heaven our praise poured out with reckless abandon

I worship God is holy we are

all the holy road

lifting

holy Road

fifteen

all the holy row lifting up holy Oh

Chris and Jason thank you guys for just an incredible performance of this song

super cool to hear it broken down because on the recording man it's like

yes driving yes master yes but Chris we'll start with you a

little bit I'm not surprised that you've written a song called holy roar just

because I know that thoughts been in your head for a while of course it was

the title of your subtitle of the book you were involved with yeah and wrote

the seven Hebrew words of praise yeah and but talk about this idea a little

bit and it just keeps coming up and more we talk about songs and and the future

of the you know feature Christians in heaven and everybody's singing around

the throne and this whole idea of this holy roar is really prevalent in all

this conversations yes oh yeah like you said we had a book haven't been a part

of over the last year called holy roar it's seven words it'll change the way

you worship this idea of there's so much behind praise and we talk about what it

means to praise God there's so much more than I ever even knew and my eyes were

open to like what it really means to praise God and so we wrote this this

this book about it and I've been in that and I've been looking for the song holy

roar cuz I thought gosh you know back in the day when we first when the early

early days the beginnings of passion you might remember there was a song holy Roy

by Nathan Christie mmm-hmm and Knuckles and I always always that even even then

I was like wow when I heard when I heard them sing that I was like I love the

picture that that is of worship of praise when I think of when I think a

holy roar you know I think of the sound of like you said of God's people the

sound of the church the sound of all creation or even God even revelation

says and I heard that and I heard the Angels numbering thousands upon

thousands and ten thousand times ten thousand in a loud voice it says in a

loud voice singing worthy is the lamb or these lamb holy holy holy as the Lord

God Almighty can you imagine that sound and it's the songs

really an invitation for the church to join in that sound to join in that

experience of worship of the of just all of creation all people of God everyone

has let you know the psalm let everything that has breath praise the

Lord that's the idea of a holy roar and what that and I want to be a part of

that I know I want to be a part of that and there's a even as a worship leader

you know it's just I feel like this is such a good song of invitation to the

Church of just like you know you know welcome this morning we're gonna join in

the home the sound of creation we're reaching for heaven you know you just

you feel that in the in this holy roar and and honestly if I try I've tried to

write this song several times and completely failed until I finally wised

up and said this guy over here I said Jason this is Jason Ingram and I said

Jason is you know I've got this whole ear or idea I've been sitting with it

and you know can you help me write this and as Jason does he just goes to into

his little mad scientist world and and and says man what about this idea and I

remember he had this this whole it was a lot of the song just in this one little

voice memo to me he's like what do you think of this and you know Jason is one

of the great greatest songwriters of our time and I love it this is a first

worship together new song cafe I've made it you've made it behind so many songs

that are part of worship together that are in any stream of if you love worship

music you've been affected by him I mean it's from Bethel to Hillsong to

elevation to vertical to my all of my stuff to passion Jason's been behind all

of us so many so many many songs not to say among many many other artists but

especially in the worship space because I know Jason has that heart of worship a

little song called greater you Lord you may have heard of that yeah Jason you

know part of that in I don't know it was just fun writing this song together

fun for me it wouldn't Chris sent me that the text about wanting to come

around this title I had read his book and so I had and was so inspired by it

and when we got together he was he said you know I just want to sort of like

frame my life mission and I just felt like what a the Chris that I known what

he's given his life to all these years and I just thought what a beautiful that

when you look at the lyrics of this song and you look at Chris and the mission on

his life it just it for me it's just such a beautiful story and I do think

this song is so accessible and we just want to write something that everyone

can use and and sing and and and reach for heaven with you know yeah and roars

such an interesting word I was thinking about this a little bit yesterday when

we were preparing for these songs they're talking about it but you know a

lot of times you think of that word it's it's something that's intimidating it's

in your face but you know what's awesome about this song is that when God's

people roar it's it's a roar of of healing of of inclusion and it walls

come down yeah in peace and so it's a you know a holy roar is it's not an

offensive thing you know it's a way it's it's people worshipping God and drawing

all men and women and all the things that the world roars about you know just

think about all the all the arenas that are filled up with people roaring about

whatever and but there's something special when you put holy in front of it

because holy means set apart it means unique it means unlike any other it's a

word only reserved for God yeah and you put a holy and then a roar the roar the

sound the sound of God's people the awesome sound this the powerful sound

that that those two together it's a beautiful picture of what worship really

is yeah yeah it is worship in times it's just really on our face just quiet and

just stunned and speechless and there's other times we're joining the all the

saints and all the creation and just giving praise to God and that's what

this song is an invitation for wow that's so good man walk us through what

you're playing your Cape owed to - we do this in a I think you wrote it

neighs well I record and b-flat on the record but real simple it's just kind of

driving I love that I love the verse of this song because I have so much energy

than in them so much cadence in them and especially for a worship leader man I

it's just it's just easily but yeah it's just just the G chord or the one chord

from here to the sky deep

see

to give you guys what you

Emani

just matter

frig

that's as simple as the song is yeah yeah and we had that little thing at the

end you hear in the recording of all the earth holy bro that's just uh you know

if you want to leave that you just just hopefully the G chord and that's

sustained and just leave the people in singing that whole kind of a chant

together I'll let it build and build and build yeah well guys thanks so much for

sharing the song with us man what a great message

Oh

For more infomation >> Chris Tomlin // Holy Roar // New Song Cafe - Duration: 12:37.

-------------------------------------------

30 Before 30: Goat Yoga (2) - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> 30 Before 30: Goat Yoga (2) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Rosario's Message from Beyond the Grave - Will & Grace (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Rosario's Message from Beyond the Grave - Will & Grace (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to Obtain a Work Permit for Japan - Duration: 5:56.

Working in Japan ... The dream of many, the reality of others, but also the possibility of everyone

That in Italy there is a real crisis due to lack of jobs is a reality, it can be denied but unfortunately remains tangible.

For some it is the last, definitive push to try to realize a dream: going to work abroad.

If you are watching this video you probably dream of it too and you have a destination in your dream: Japan.

But what do you really need to work in Japan?

First we must talk about Visa, because in Japan without it working is illegal.

Yes, even in Japan some people work illegally, but I do not think that your dream is to escape from the economic instability of your country to go and take legal risks on the other side of the world.

So we talk about Permit of Stay, also commonly called "Visa".

There are different types of visa but today we will analyze what you are mostly interested in: Pre-college Student Visa.

Visiting Japan does not give you any Residence Permit,

You are considered a tourist, beyond your possible expectations, and tourists are not allowed to work.

So, if your purpose is to look for a job in Japan there is little you can do: you need a Residence Permit.

The Student Visa, or Pre-college Student Visa, is the ideal solution in terms of opportunities and price.

What is a Pre-college Student Visa?

If you want to study Japanese in Japan, you have the right to stay up to 2 years, but you are bound to a Japanese language school for foreigners and obligatory attendance.

How to get it?

First of all, you need to look for the school suitable for you on the Internet, asking for opinions and looking for opinions from those who know it (students, former students, residents in the area who have had the opportunity to meet students, etc.).

These are schools for foreigners, so they always have a website in English or anyway of the staff that is able to read and respond to emails in English, so do not hesitate to contact them to ask for information.

Once you have chosen the school that you think is the one for you, simply send an email and the school will tell you the timing, payment methods and documents required for registration.

Why is the Pre-college Student Visa the most used method?

First you will study the Japanese language. You can start from scratch or take a test at the beginning to determine your level and then start from that point.

The quality of the result obtainable in these schools is impressive: in 2 years you will probably be at a higher level than a graduate in Japanese at an Italian University (without detracting from the value of Italian universities, of course).

You will be prepared and guided for the Japan Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), which is really the only qualification in the Japanese language that employers in Japan require.

You have a Visa, which inspires a certain amount of security and allows you to get job interviews.

You can also ask for permission to work up to 28 hours per week this creates possible conditions for the work field (there are many foreigners who started with a part-time and then get a work visa thanks to the trust and competence)

Others, on the other hand, have known useful contacts at work, which are then transformed into employers), as well as allowing you to test the Japanese world of work on your skin.

Yes but in addition to the visa what do you really need to work in Japan?

First of all, knowing the language helps, it is a basic requirement.

No degree is required in Japanese, but the JLPT certificate, possibly Level 2 or 1 (highest), is the optimal certification.

Also having the skills is a huge help.

Japan does not look for labor: it is true that it is easy to find a part-time job as a waiter, as we said in our video about part time work in Japan, but it is still something subsidiary, once the Student Visa has expired it will be very difficult to get a work visa as a waiter

(I would dare to say almost impossible if you do not have a degree or years of work experience in a restaurant)

How can I find a job in Japan?

If you have a visa, language skills and some work skills, you just have to show up at a placement center and submit your application for free.

Start maybe with what you find: you will mature contacts, experience with the Japanese working world and expand your curriculum with one or more work experience in Japan.

Do I need a degree? Or how years of work experience are needed?

there are many types of Residence Permit of Work type, practically one for each category of worker

for example there is the one for entertainer, teacher, chef to give simple but simple examples,

that require different requisites. And it seems obvious, even in Italy or elsewhere for an astronaut's position is not that they take the first one who sends a resume, right?

Do you want to see a concrete example?

We take as a reference point the real site that deals with Immigration in Japan:

Do you want to try to work as an engineer? Well, let's see what requisites are needed, as well as obtaining an employer that guarantees me the hiring, to obtain the Employment Residence Permit as Engineer:

Engineer: University degree in the corresponding field or 10 years of professional experience

This means that a graduate in the field can easily attempt to obtain a Residence Permit.

And if I do not have a degree?

Well, then 10 years of experience in the industry (certifiable, of course).

A compromise, not bad, we would say. It seems to us also normal because, with all due respect, would you put a doctor in the hospital who doesn't have a medicine degree?

So you do not fall victim or negativisms that speak of who knows unknown requirements. Only the Immigration Office can grant the Residence Permit and these are the rules to get it.

But let's see a second example: do you want to be a chef?

From 3 to 10 years experience

Do you want to be an instructor in a gym?

Show me that you have experience in this area.

Do you want our advice? Go for it! Jump, but with a parachute.

Japan offers many and great opportunities but it is not a fairytale, you have to be ready, awake and prepared.

We wish you good luck, and if you would like to work part-time in Japan do not miss the dedicated video!

You can find Sebastiano Serafini's music in all major digital stores and don't forget to follow him on Instagram @sebastianoserafini

For more infomation >> How to Obtain a Work Permit for Japan - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

Афиосемион Гарднера. Аквариумные щучки. - Duration: 6:47.

For more infomation >> Афиосемион Гарднера. Аквариумные щучки. - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

LoveWins 008 Tiến Hoàng & Khánh Duy: Tình yêu vượt qua sóng gió - Duration: 30:00.

Welcome back to Lovewins, this talkshow is dedicated to LGBT community in Vietnam. Our talkshow is produced by Lukas Movie

Joining us in this episode is our lovely mom Phi Ha as usual

Before getting to know our special guests, let's have a look at some of our couple's favorite moments together.

Such romantic and lovely moments. Please welcome our couple: Hoang and Duy

Hi Thien An, hello mom Phi Ha and hello everyone!

My name is Tien Hoang, Iam living in HCMC and I am a sales representative in Dien May Xanh. And I am 21 years old

My name is Khanh Duy, I am a saleman for baby clothing company

How long have you known each other?

We've known each for 4 years but we've been together for about 3 years and 8 months

3 years and 8 months, wow!

Then it's quite long

How did you two meet?

In a quite special occasion. I remeber that day I was out having drinks with my friends, a group of 12 people

And Duy was having one of my friend driving him home. And by chance Duy saw me

He then added me on facebook. Yes, that's it.

Ah you thought that you're cute or Duy actually said that?

OH Duy said it himself

Then what happened next?

We were out having drinks, but I was with someone at that time.

Oh the land was having a landlord, haha. So how did Hoang react ?

Hoang took me as a friend. I went straight forward and said I like you and I want to get to know you

However of course Hoang said right now we can't because I am seeing someone.

Did you date?

No. So after 2 months, I saw Hoang post a status on Facebook that said he was sad

I texted him right away and knew that he broke up with his boyfriend so I asked whether Hoang could me a second chance. And there we go.

You always kept up the hope

And secretly followed Hoang. And about Hoang, he is really clear about his availability

And Hoang, how did you feel about the text Duy sent you?

I thought well, if this guy that I was dating didn't appreciate me, then I'll be with someone that actually can

We went out like other couples, having drinks and meals together and all that

Who initiated the first steps?

Oh Duy did

Where did you take Hoang on the first date?

One of my friends had just opened a restaurant in Binh Thanh so I took Hoang there

That friend is one of my best friends so I want that one to see Hoang first

So on that first date, did you come out about your feelings first?

Oh I already told Hoang so…

So you decided to really go forward

After that first date, did you find in each other any thing in common?

At first I thought we only tried it out and let each other have a chance to get to know each other. Actually it was quite subtle

How so?

I felt like we didn't understand each other well enough

Also you just ended a relationship, right?

Yes. So I took it slow to get to know him better. After half of the year, I realized that he is worth all the efforts.

Did you feel like you were only filling in the blank?

No I think not, I guess it was first, because I didn't really know him that well

Secondly, I was young and the time was not enough for us to really say anything serious and we didn't have a lot of experiences

Okay, so after 4 or 5 months like you said, what did you do to win him over, Duy?

I don't know exactly but what I know for sure is that the first time I met Hoang, I said to myself that I have to be with this one, I have to win his heart

Moreover, like you know I was really young, a freshman in college so my love experience was not enough to teach me anything

All I did is to be there for Hoang and with Hoang whenever I have time.

Also Hoang was a senior in highschool so we didn't have a lot of time for each other.

Or even like this, whenever Hoang had free time off school, I took my day off to take him out.

How about Hoang? Did you feel that your relationship actually took off to a serious status?

About 6 months later, I realized that we're really serious so I opened up my feelings and love for him.

What do you like the most about Duy?

The most precious thing about Duy is his kindness, his hard working attitude and he always tries his best to make me happy

Even though he is not wealthy, he always gives me the best he can offer

So he pours his heart out.

How about you, Duy?

To me, Hoang is really kind, having good manners. He doesn't socialize that much, he loves me and does a lot for me

I know that being with me doesn't come easy from his side. He has to go through lots of hardship to be with me

Also, I am childish sometimes, especially when it comes to arguing. He has a lot to take when I am short tempered

After 2 years being together, I don't think I will ever find anyone else because I want to give my everything to him

So about arguing, what do you disagree about?

Anything we can come up with, haha. Sometimes when I can't focus on studying or having problems with learning, I come up with a fight

I would speak in bad manners and Duy will do the same, and like that we fought

Sometimes we came up with 4 to 5 little fights like that, haha. After years together, we minimize those meaningless argument.

Have you ever argue to the point you didn't want to see each other anymore?

For more infomation >> LoveWins 008 Tiến Hoàng & Khánh Duy: Tình yêu vượt qua sóng gió - Duration: 30:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to Improve Your Affirmations (3 Easy Tips to Make Them Work Faster/Better) - Duration: 8:23.

Tara Wagner: Your affirmation should not feel silly, stupid, slow, or ineffective, so stick

around, and I'm going to give you three tips to change all of that.

Hit that subscribe button, and let's jump in.

Tara Wagner: What's happening, boss lady?

I'm Tara Wagner, your Belief Breakthrough coach, helping you to feel great as you build

your business, and I want to tackle a problem that I see a lot in the personal development

community.

I hear a lot of people struggling with affirmations, or I hear a lot of people touting information

about affirmations that doesn't make any sense and that isn't very helpful.

So we're going to talk about affirmations that actually work with three different tips,

and I have a little bonus tip for you at the end, so be sure to stick around for that.

Tara Wagner: Tip number one is the most important tip, and it's that your emotions matter more

than your words.

Language is a construct.

It's something that we use to express emotions and needs.

Your very first language was emotions, and therefore, a lot of the beliefs that you're

trying to change with affirmations are actually more emotional than they are practical or

tangible, or even describable.

This is the first place that I see people really messing up.

They get hung up on some juicy or spiritual sentence that they feel like is going to solve

all their problems, but if they're not connecting to it on an emotional basis, if it's not connecting

to their emotional core or the origin of the belief that they're trying to change, that

juicy sentence is going to have no impact on them whatsoever.

Tara Wagner: Along those same lines, if you're saying something in a very flat, unemotional

way, it's also not going to have an impact.

You really need to feel the things that you are saying in your bones.

If you don't feel it, it will not speak to your subconscious mind in the same way.

It will be slow.

It will be a little painful.

It'll probably be frustrating.

You're not going to see the results that you want to see.

So emotions over words.

Tara Wagner: Tip number two is about the words, and this is where I want you to focus on powerful

versus positive.

Everybody thinks that they have to have a positive statement, right?

An I Am statement.

But again, because words are triggering emotions, it's more important that you're using a statement

that is powerful, and sometimes the most powerful statement that you can possibly have is a

negative statement.

No is a powerful affirmation.

I am not is a powerful affirmation, and it is okay to use what some people will call

negative affirmations if it has a powerful, emotional, meaningful connotation for you.

Tara Wagner: Sometimes we need to state what we will no longer allow in order to move towards

what we actually want to embrace.

Sometimes we got to put up boundaries before we can start building something new.

So when you're thinking about powerful versus positive, don't ask yourself, "Is this a negative

statement?"

Ask yourself, "Is this a limiting statement?

Is it a discouraging statement?

Is it telling me that I can't, or is it enabling me, empowering me in something that I can

do?"

Tara Wagner: I would love to hear from you on this.

Leave me a comment below on a statement that you've used that was powerful, that allowed

you to change something in your beliefs or move something forward in your life, but that

maybe wasn't a positive affirmation.

Drop your comments below and let me know.

Tara Wagner: Tip number three is to baby step your affirmations.

Everybody wants to start off with an affirmation like I am a millionaire, but if you are flat

broke right now and you tell yourself I'm a millionaire, there's too much resistance

between where you are and where you're trying to be, and all that happens is that you snap

back to where you were.

So I want you to think of this like a rubber band, okay?

This is you.

This is your beliefs right now.

This is where you want to be.

You want to have that millionaire mindset.

If you sit there and you try to stretch and stretch and stretch, there's so much tension

on this that eventually it's just going to ... Ow ... snap.

It's going to snap back.

It's going to be a little painful, right?

That's not what we're wanting to do.

Tara Wagner: There's a natural limitation to the mindset that you have right now, and

what you need to do is learn to just stretch it just a little bit, just a little bit.

So instead of I am a millionaire, it's I am ready to learn how to make money.

I am ready to overcome my debt.

I am ready to change my habits.

I am open to the idea of abundance.

I am starting to see abundance all around me.

So on and so forth until you are finally slowly starting to stretch your new limiting beliefs

to something much bigger.

Pretty soon your comfort zone around money is going to be much bigger than this little

tiny thing that was keeping you trapped and stuck and in a lot of pain.

Tara Wagner: So this is what we need to do with our beliefs.

I want you to look at your affirmations as successive affirmations, starting with something

that's just slightly pressing up against your comfort zone, something that still feels good,

right?

Because we still want that emotional state to be a positive one or an exciting one, not

resistance to the belief that we are trying to instill.

Now, this could take days, this could take weeks, months, even years.

That's okay.

Allow yourself the time to baby step forward.

This is a really important process.

If you create too much resistance, you create too much resistance.

You're not going to want to do it.

You're going to stop in your tracks, and then your behaviors are going to match that limiting

belief, the limiting belief of I can't do this or that's silly or that's crazy.

You want to slowly step forward a little bit at a time in your beliefs, in the words and

the affirmations that you're using, as well as in your actions.

So again, step number three is successive affirmations, affirmations that build on each

other over time.

Tara Wagner: And now I have a little bonus tip for you.

Bonus tip number four is to combine your affirmations with aromatherapy.

Essential oils trigger your olfactory system and your olfactory neurons to carry messages

associated with the aroma directly into your limbic system.

Your limbic system is where all of your thoughts, your memories, your emotions, your triggers,

your beliefs are being stored.

So it's going to smell the aroma, and it's going to take the affirmation associated with

that aroma, the one that you're using, directly into your limbic system.

This is what makes the process faster and smoother and more enjoyable.

It's sort of like a secret back-door entrance because of how quickly it can help you to

write new thoughts over old thoughts.

It's one of my favorite tools that I use in my Belief Breakthrough coaching because, honestly,

it just makes my job a lot easier.

Tara Wagner: I have a free guide that I created for female entrepreneurs to teach you how

to do this.

It includes 10 of my favorite essential oils, affirmations to use with each one because

different oils are going to trigger different things in the brain, so you want to make sure

you're using the right oil with the right affirmations and the right beliefs or emotions

that you are trying to address, and you can get it for free.

It's called Sniff, Sniff, Affirm, and you will see the link up above my head, as well

as in the description below.

Tara Wagner: Now, I would love to have you weigh in and share your experiences and expertise.

Leave a comment below letting us all know what tips or recommendations you have for

improving your affirmations.

I would love for you to give this video a thumbs up if you found it helpful.

Please share it in your Facebook groups, or with your boss lady friends, or anyone that

you think would benefit.

Be sure to subscribe, and hit the bell for notifications so that you can get more videos

like it every single week, and do not forget to download that Sniff, Sniff, Affirm guide.

Thank you so much for watching, and I will see you next time.

For more infomation >> How to Improve Your Affirmations (3 Easy Tips to Make Them Work Faster/Better) - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

Seoul Fashion Week & venturing out of Seoul | vlog#9 - Duration: 16:39.

For more infomation >> Seoul Fashion Week & venturing out of Seoul | vlog#9 - Duration: 16:39.

-------------------------------------------

Amy Shark I Said Hi Ha Le Cover featuring Tung Tic & FatB - Duration: 3:16.

I stand in the corner like a tired boxer

One hand on my cheekbone, one hand on the rope

And all my veins pump blood into my throat

So I can hit the note, go do it all again

Tell 'em all I said hi (hi)

Yeah, Tell 'em all I said hi (hi)

And I lay half awake, thinking what's it's gonna take

For my moment to arrive, so sick and paralyzed

And I chew my gum on the left side of my mouth

Wonder when I'll spit it out, yeah, I'm just getting started

Tell 'em all I said hi, hope you've been well

You've been asleep while I've been in hell

Tell 'em all I said hi, have a nice day

I'll be just fine, don't worry 'bout me

Tell 'em all I said hi (hi)

Tell 'em all I said hi (hi)

I stand in the corner like a tired boxer

One hand on my cheekbone, one hand on the rope

And all my veins pump blood into my throat

So I can hit the note, go do it all again

And I lay half awake, thinking what's it's gonna take

For my moment to arrive, so sick and paralyzed

And I chew my gum on the left side of my mouth

Wonder when I'll spit it out, yeah, I'm just getting started

Tell 'em all I said hi, hope you've been well

You've been asleep while I've been in hell

Tell 'em all I said hi, have a nice day

I'll be just fine, don't worry 'bout me

Tell 'em all I said hi (hi)

Tell 'em all I said hi (hi)

Lying on my side, watching time fly by

And I bet the whole world thought that I would give up

Lying on my side, watching time fly by

And I bet the whole world thought that I would give up

Tell 'em all I said hi, hope you've been well

You've been asleep while I've been in hell

Tell 'em all I said hi, have a nice day

I'll be just fine, don't worry 'bout me

Tell 'em all I said hi (hi)

Tell 'em all I said hi (hi)

For more infomation >> Amy Shark I Said Hi Ha Le Cover featuring Tung Tic & FatB - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

STAR WARS: Wer waren diese Leute auf Hosnian Prime? [Kanon] - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> STAR WARS: Wer waren diese Leute auf Hosnian Prime? [Kanon] - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

어른이 된 기분 | 만화가 은주의 하루 09 [그림일기 시즌2] - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> 어른이 된 기분 | 만화가 은주의 하루 09 [그림일기 시즌2] - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Drum Teacher Reacts to Trey Williams - Drummer of Dying Fetus - Duration: 10:43.

hello and welcome back to another episode of my drum teacher react series

my name is Marthyn Jovanovic I'm a drum teacher and today I'm gonna be reacting

to and analyzing a live drum cam video from Trey Williams drummer of Dying Fetus

playing their song your treachery will die with you before we start off I want

to give a big shout out and thank you to rafal from drummers from hell their

YouTube channel is amazing so make sure to check that channel out as well you

can find it down there in the description alright let's start

alright I have to stop right away the first crash fill would be really easy to

play with right hand and left hand but he chose to play just with his right

with his right hand

amazing

all right let's focus on his hand technique for a bit he's using

mostly wrists and American grip so not French

thumbs up not German grip but in-between American grip

okay before we focus on his foot technique because actually he's using

three different techniques regular heel up

heel toe technique and the swivel technique right now he's using the heel

toe technique let's talk about his pedal settings and his gear a bit he is one of

the drummer's the many drummers who is using Axis a long boards as you can see

in this picture vdl is around the middle he's using a medium to high spring

tension and you can also see that he's using a roland acoustic trigger you can see it

on the left side of the video and his bass drums is stuffed with pillows which makes

triggering easier and one more thing he's using axis a marksman they're

called marksman beaters and the cool thing about these beaters is that the

beater shaft is extremely heavy in comparison to the beater head so they have

a certain specially unique feel so make sure to try them out as well by the way

I'm not endorsed by axis I just like these beaters

all right we have to stop again now he's using this swivel technique let's

talk about his swivel technique for a bit I watched this video over and over

again and it seems like he's swiveling with his right foot he swiveling out for

the first stroke and in for the second stroke his left foot is doing the same

thing just the opposite way around so his left foot his left ankle is

swiveling out for the first stroke and in for the second stroke his foot is

sliding a bit back on the footboard when he starts to swivel in comparison to the

regular when he plays regular heel up and this is at the tempo of now

we're playing at 225 BPM so he's using the swivel technique at that tempo

okay now let's talk about his heel toe technique right here you can see that

his foot is sliding back on the footboard when he starts to use the heel

toe technique so actually the heel of his foot is not touching the footboard

when his playing heel-toe looks something like this I've

seen a lot of drummers who do it the other way by that I mean that their

whole leg is placed on their foot board like this and a lot of drummers use it

the other way sliding the foot back like trey does it in this example if you

slide your foot back like this your heel is not generating the first stroke

actually it's the middle part of my foot that's generating the first stroke and

my toes or the ball of my foot are generating the second stroke again

comparison to sliding your foot up on the footboard like this alright let's

continue

again to fill played with just one hand

now he's playing regular heel up the tempo is around 160 beats per minute he's

using a mix of hip flexor and calf muscles but it looks like it's mostly

hip flexors looks like this the one thing that's really awesome is that it

doesn't even matter if trey is playing the swivel technique heel toe or regular

heel up he's never leaning forward or back when he starts or stops the bass

drum pattern he looks totally relaxed and always in control

that's also interesting tempo is around 160 BPM first when he played sixteenth

notes he played regular heel up single

strokes then he switched when the subdivisions changed to 16th note triplets

at 160 BPM he started to use this swivel technique 16th note triplets at 160 BPM

is the same tempo as regular 16th notes at 240 bpm so from what I've seen from his

videos is that he starts to use the swivel technique around 200 BPM and up

to 250 to 260 and even faster

you can see that he is using the push some sort of push pull technique with his

right hand but the left hand he's just playing regular wrist motion on the

hi-hat

Now he's using the heel toe technique it seems that he is able to play extremely fast

with the swivel technique and with the heel toe technique but he tends to use the

heel-toe technique when he has to play for longer periods of time for shorter

stuff like 1 bar of fast double bass he always uses the swivel technique for

longer periods of time he tends to use the heel toe technique

he's getting a big beater swing out of the heel toe technique as well

swivel technique again

Now he's playing for two bars of fast double bass and he immediately switches

to the swivel technique and also the transition is really smooth between

regular heel up and the swivel technique

now the tempo changed around from 225 bpm down to 200 bpm and he's able to

play a flawless transition from 225 to 200 BPM while still using the swivel

technique let's look at this one again

again using the swivel technique and really sitting straight not leaning forward

yeah now he's using the gravity blast with his right hand on the snare drum the

thing is and you can hear it in the video that it is extremely hard to play loud

with the gravity blast so right now his snare sounds kind of his snare drum

sounds kind of weak in comparison to the regular blast beat because with the

gravity blast you can't hit that hard with this small kind of motion

in comparison to a full wrist motion which he uses all the time if he's not doing

gravity blast of course you would have the alternative to use a snare drum

trigger but who wants that right all right a great video I know I had to talk

a lot during this video and I had to stop it really often because his

technique is just amazing like three different foot techniques regular heel

up extremely tight swivel technique extremely tight and the heel toe

extremely tight great hand speed a lot of power and also using the gravity

blast in between so thanks a lot to Trey Williams to Dying Fetus to rafal from

drummers from Hell alright that's it for this video thank you very much for

watching don't forget to comment below if you want a certain drummer to be next

on this youtube channel cheers from vienna bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét