Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

Friday my husband was emceeing a pep rally, Saturday he was coaching my

daughter in a soccer game, and Sunday he woke up with vertigo.

I asked him to go to the hospital because we were really worried, and as you

know all guys, they are "tough," and he said no. I ended up going to church that

morning, and it was a blessing that I did because a friend of mine, she ended up

being at church and she saw that there was some concern in my eyes and she was

an ER nurse, and she came up and asked me what was wrong and I said "I'm really

worried about my husband" and she said "Well then, you know what, let me just go

over and check him out." And within about five minutes they said you need to go to

the hospital now. He is, he was a teacher and a coach and we have five children,

and by that night we found out that he had stage four colon cancer. And that

rocked our world. I kind of turned everybody, tuned everybody out,

and that's how I kind of deal with stuff, I just kind of need to be alone and I ran

to the bathroom and I locked the door, and all I could say was "Heavenly Father,

whatever is they will. I can't change it, even though I want to, but I will do

whatever you need me to do. And that was really hard because this is my best

friend. We had been married for 21 years at that time. We ended up spending about

30 days in the hospital with everything that he had to go through.

It was amazing to see the help that we received. Not only did we not have to worry

about my kids, because they were being taken care of, but a community came

together. Our church community and my husband's work community, his school and

they worked together. They talked and got meals put together. Now one of the things

that touched my heart the most, and it helped me go through some of the hardest

trials, was there were many times that I woke up thinking I needed to go to the

store and get things, and I had to get up and drive after not having that much

sleep because of different episodes my husband have, and I would open up the

door, and everything I needed was there off my doorstep. I don't know how it got

there, and I truly believe that Heavenly Father touched someone's heart, and said

that we needed that at that time. You never know what you do, and how it will

help someone. Even the smallest things: someone cleaning our front yard, or our

house, someone staying with our kids, someone getting the band together to

come to our house and play for my husband because he missed all of his students

so much. That is his world, and for them to take the time out and march down our

street, and play the fighting song for him and telling him he was a fighter,

and doing different things at school to show him that they loved him.

Those are small ways to minister to people, small ways to serve people that

mean the world.

For more infomation >> Ministering to Those Struggling With Cancer: Cassandra's Story - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

descargar e instalar Gratis ShowMore grabador de pantalla. (LOQUENDO) 2018 - 2019 / By Krats Gamer. - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> descargar e instalar Gratis ShowMore grabador de pantalla. (LOQUENDO) 2018 - 2019 / By Krats Gamer. - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Parkour in Texas (Freerunning, Tricking) - Duration: 4:49.

That's awesome.

Subscribe!

For more infomation >> Parkour in Texas (Freerunning, Tricking) - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

How To Escape 24 hours In Box Fort Jail! Box Fort Prison Survival Tips - Duration: 10:27.

hey kids have you ever been in box for jail that's it you're going to jail but

how long you're gonna spend 24 hours in prison

oh don't the phone did you ever try to escape guys today I'm gonna give you

some tips how to escape box for jail guys giving football give me a thumbs up

and if you like box fort videos and give me a thumbs

y

guys you can create a diversion time for me to eat some very quick nope God is

never a bad idea to sneak in some scissors Oh what I forgot I brought

scissors and I can snip my way out of here

all guys

hey the prisoner escaped

no come on out prisoner no before it turns into 48 hours yeah if you bring me

an extra set of clothes and bring in an extra mask do you know why because you

can create a person you have to and you also have to bring blankets to stuff but

you'll be out like Oh wobbly and stuff but it kind of work when I went to back

to jail guys I can't take this anymore I need to

escape mmm okay Evan idea so I'm gonna take off

I need to stuff the shirt okay I'm gonna stuff the pants I think she wants me to

believe that this is her so now I have to go find her when all else fails you

can just take the whole box with you if like my dad Carly look look

what are you doing in here hey hey hey

I'm not writing you're going back to jail yeah you're going back no matter

what if you're strong enough you can just flip to jail and escape underneath

like my mom mom did guys it's morning so let's go check out in

the n up wake up is it over guess what what hey guys it's

always a good idea to speak some stuffing because you didn't eat some

stuff and you're not supposed to have or you can sneak some stuff like

escape I'm a big fan of sneaking in things ah a book okay looks so funny

I don't know it does y work now look there's someone at the door

bubbling oh and you got a blankie yes why are you so happy cuz I love

these surely you really like talkies my favorite all right get your stuff we're

going to prison do you want me to carry that for you no mama

okay all right Carly I will be back to check on you later I'm trusting that

you're not breaking any other rules okay okay I'm gonna I'll be back to check on

you but I'm trusting that you're not doing anything sneaky or naughty okay

but if you were wondering what was in my shirt you got all your stuff yeah my

belly's getting over hey why are you wearing a jacket I'm cold you're cold in

here oh you have your belly under control

kinda I have to check your bag low key have you seen Carly where's Carly

have you seen Carly

woky where's Carly where's Carly hmm what's that is that a little nose I see

mmm hello actually supposed to be somewhere no I had to leave but my back

is all right

got know about this video if you give me tips a thumbs up subscribe I

For more infomation >> How To Escape 24 hours In Box Fort Jail! Box Fort Prison Survival Tips - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

209. Буберт (но это не точно): десерт из манной крупы с ягодами - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> 209. Буберт (но это не точно): десерт из манной крупы с ягодами - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mario Tennis Aces - Koopa Paratroopa előzetes - Nintendo Switch - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Mario Tennis Aces - Koopa Paratroopa előzetes - Nintendo Switch - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

GRIP Combat Racing előzetes - Nintendo Switch - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> GRIP Combat Racing előzetes - Nintendo Switch - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Edgar Allan Poe - Raven - Duration: 7:39.

For more infomation >> Edgar Allan Poe - Raven - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

Sergey Lavrov and Suleiman Frangieh (Lebanese Christian Marada Movement) - Duration: 4:10.

Mr Frangieh,

Friends,

We are delighted to welcome you to Moscow, especially since this is your first visit to the capital of Russia, as far as I know.

Russia wants to see Lebanon remain a sovereign, territorially integral and independent state.

I am convinced that the political forces you represent, which constitute an important part of Lebanese society, are of the same opinion and also want the Lebanese,

regardless of their ethnic and religious convictions, to come to an agreement on all of the complicated domestic issues.

Being a sincere friend of Lebanon, Russia welcomed the May parliamentary election, which put an end to the drawn-out political crisis that lasted for two and a half years.

As you are now forming a new government based on the outcome of that election, we would like to learn your views on the possibility of achieving this goal,

on which hinges stability in Lebanon and the Lebanese people's ability to choose their future independently and without foreign interference.

We would also like to talk about your views on the situation in the region, primarily in regional countries, first of all Syria.

For our part, we are ready to tell you about Russia's efforts to bring about a settlement to the Syrian crisis as soon as possible.

Once again, welcome.

For more infomation >> Sergey Lavrov and Suleiman Frangieh (Lebanese Christian Marada Movement) - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Herman and Sharron - Jo Naughton - Duration: 28:31.

For more infomation >> Herman and Sharron - Jo Naughton - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

Como recuperar espacio eliminando puntos de restauracion antiguos en Windows 7 - Duration: 5:56.

Hello again Infonauta, welcome or welcome to a new installment of your YouTube channel Infoductiva ...

this time I bring you a trick or a secret of windows 7 since I will start with a series in which I will detail

many of these tricks

and this time we will see how to eliminate

the old restoration points

interesting, right?

We begin ...

good first

let's say about

the restoration points

that if you are a cautious person

you will have configured

or scheduled to be making a point of restoration every so often, the problem is that windows

will not worry about going eliminating the points of restoration

older so that it will collapse and you will grow the volume of information

inside the hard disk and this in the long run what you are going to do is that you will be left much less

free space

so that

I'll explain how to do this

so let's go to start

let's go to team ... then let's click on

the hard drive C in this case right button properties

here we have it

the fundamental idea is that once we are here what we have to do is give free space

all right? ... we wait...

this may take more or less depending

how we have the status of our hard drive ...

here you have to be patient ...

since this is what you are going to do is calculate the space that can be released by eliminating certain factors or certain sections

inside our hard drive ... in this video we are going to focus fundamentally

in doing it with respect

to the old restoration points

from our hard drive

as you see has opened a new window where we have

a series of options that I mentioned in another previous video

and here to do what we have come to do here today that is to remove the old restoration points

we have to click first to clean system files ... if you ask us

credentials or ask us for permissions and you have administrator password

we will have to give it and otherwise a window will simply appear

a dialog box where you will have to

allow

make changes to the team ... we click on each other

the disk space liberator appears again

here we have to be patient already said

how do you see we have opened another dialog box that is called disk space liberator for C

once here we will click on the tab more options

and here in the box to restore system and snapshots we are going to press the button

to release

how do you see a confirmation appears

so that we give our consent to delete all the restoration points except the most recent

You will understand the usefulness of this, as I said at the beginning, so that in my case I am simply going to eliminate

and then we give to accept

remember that in this step we will have to wait

to the elimination

see what size is on the hard drive and how much space is available ... below

as you see it gives us a second confirmation since we will not be able to recover

these files and we give you to delete

but be aware that

your last restoration point the most recent should be the good one if everything is logically correct but do not do this

I in my case as I have it correct I will give you to delete files

and again the disk space liberator

will proceed to eliminate it

as you see

if we look at the figures here

in size once this process is finished

we can compare the previous size with the one that we have managed to recover

Well that's it

thank you very much for sharing my videos on your social networks ...

thank you for subscribing and for giving the notification bell ... very many

Thanks for your comments and for your Likes ... see you

in a new installment of your YouTube channel

Infoductive ... See you soon Infonaut ...

For more infomation >> Como recuperar espacio eliminando puntos de restauracion antiguos en Windows 7 - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

October Favourites - Duration: 3:02.

Hello, it is the final Tuesday of the month and as such it is time for me to talk about my October Favourites.

How has your month been? I hope it has been good.

Mine's been very busy, I have been working on my Jester cosplay, the character from Critical Role.

And that's taken quite a lot of time

Because I was trying to get it ready for MCM Comic Con, my favorite place from this month.

It's a convention in London, I went last year in October.

I wasn't planning on going this year until it was announced that the cast of critical role were attending,

Their first UK con appearance.

If you don't know, Critical Role is a web series in which voice actors play Dungeons and Dragons.

Jester is the character played by Laura Bailey in campaign 2

And it is my most elaborate cosplay to date.

But it was a really great convention, I went on Saturday and Sunday.

I met a lot of other Critters,

A lot of other people cosplaying as characters from Critical Role, including a lot of Jesters,

Which was really fun, I looked around lots of stalls, and it was a fun time.

Now I want to talk about a couple of webseries related to Critical Role,

Because on the Critical Role Twitch and YouTube channels

They have started producing two new shows recently.

The first is All Work No Play hosted by Liam O'Brien & Sam Riegel & based on their podcast of the same name.

And the other show is Between the Sheets, hosted by Brian W. Foster.

And this is a very in-depth interview show with a different guest every week.

And I recommend both, they're really great and I will link to them on YouTube below.

Now a purchase, I am staying with Jester and Critical Role

Because I bought a backpack for my Jester cosplay and I really love it.

I'm not generally a person that wears much pink but I really like the style and the size

And it's very practical and it's got a little feet on the bottom

And it's very appropriate for Jester as her bag of holding

So it did really well this weekend and I was very glad I had it.

Now a game, and we're getting away from Critical Role finally.

I've been really enjoying Fortnite recently,

I've enjoyed this season, season 6, far more than the previous season,

And a lot of the different events and game modes they have been introducing recently I have loved so much.

I'm just enjoying Fortnite a lot at the moment, it's really fun.

And now I'm going to end with a couple of TV shows that I have loved this month.

Firstly Only Connect returned for a new series last week.

It's on Monday evenings on BBC 2 and you can also catch it on the BBC iPlayer.

It's my favourite quiz show by some margin.

It's challenging, it's fun, it's interesting, it's friendly.

I definitely recommend Only Connect.

And finally, of course, Doctor Who. I can't not mention Doctor Who.

I've been enjoying the new series so far, I reviewed the first episode a few weeks back.

I loved the episode about Rosa Parks a couple of weeks ago.

And also I loved the episode which was on Sunday, Arachnids in the UK, I thought it was very well written.

I can't wait to watch the rest of it, I'm enjoying Jodie Whittaker as the Doctor.

I imagine this is not the last time that I will be talking about Doctor Who in a favourites video.

That's my Favourites video for this month, I feel like it's been quite a short one.

But there are some wonderful things in there that I would definitely recommend checking out.

And let me know some of your favourite things from this month if you would like to.

Let's move across to the end screen, if you would like to see my latest video

Or some more favourites videos from me, then you can do so below me here.

And you can also subscribe to my channel or visit my website, if you should wish to, beside me here.

I hope you have a fantastic day and I will see you later on in the week!

For more infomation >> October Favourites - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

7 Gift Ideas for Breast Cancer Survivors - Duration: 5:19.

7 Gift Ideas for Breast Cancer Survivors.

When someone you care about is going through a hard time, it's often hard to figure out

how to best show your support.

Someone recovering from breast cancer has been through a lot and sending a gift their

way can let them know you're thinking about them and care.

There are tons of pink ribbon t-shirts and books about surviving cancer you could get

them, but let's be honest, that's probably the route a lot of other people are going

and many breast cancer survivors find themselves getting sick of pink pretty quickly.

Try to think beyond the obvious and go for something a little more meaningful.

You know your loved one better than we do and if you have a feel for something they'd

appreciate on a more personal level, trust your gut.

But if you're having trouble with ideas and want to offer something to show your support,

maybe some these gift ideas will help.

1.

Spa day.

A spa day or massage is a great gift for someone who's been through a hard time.

Being handed an excuse to relax and be pampered will always be appreciated.

2.

An experience together.

People tend to think of gifts in terms of objects, but an item doesn't provide the

same quality time and memories that planning a special experience together does.

Think about what your loved one really enjoys doing – or something you've enjoyed doing

together in the past.

Is there a restaurant in town that's a particular favorite?

A city nearby that makes for a great weekend trip?

A comedy show coming up they'd probably love?

If you want to be able to hand them an item, print up a nice invitation to the event you

have planned.

Be flexible on the when as much as possible though, you don't want your gift to end

up adding any stress to their life.

3.

A day of chores.

You know how sometimes when you're tired or stressed or not feeling well for any reason,

the one thing you really want is for your house to be clean, your dinner to be cooked,

your errands to be run – in short, you just want all those day-to-day tasks that constantly

need to be completed to go away.

Offer to help out.

Give the gift of a day spent doing all the chores your loved one has been dreading dealing

with.

It will almost certainly mean more to them than one more pink ribbon t-shirt.

4.

A Year of Gratitude Kit.

Sometimes one of the best ways to feel better is to actively think about the positive contributions

other people have brought to your life.

The Year of Gratitude Kit includes 52 thank you cards with the idea of devoting a little

time each week to showing someone you care about your appreciation for them.

5.

Lace Up for the Cure Activewear.

The recent trend of gifts that give back extends to some of the shoes and activewear sold by

New Balance.

Their Lace Up for the Cure line gives a portion of the proceeds to breast cancer research.

Since exercise and healthy living are good goals to pursue when recovering from an illness

like breast cancer, these gifts can do the double duty of encouraging healthy habits.

6.

Comfort-themed gift basket.

Think about all the things you like to have around when you're seeking comfort.

Hot tea?

Your favorite snack?

A comfy blanket?

Try to remember anything your loved one has told you about their go-to comfort habits

and collect as many relevant items as possible into a gift basket for them.

You can find some websites that sell previously put together ones (like Healing Baskets and

CareGifting), but if you can make it more personal it will mean more to your loved one.

7.

Donation in their name.

For many people, the experience of struggling makes them realize how important giving is.

A donation to a cause they care about – whether it's breast cancer research or something

else you know is close to their heart – can be as appreciated as anything else on this

list.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét