Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

Close your eyes, I am going to send some energy to you,

and then that will last less than half a minute, I will give you a transformational experience.

Visualize a light, And I am sending into this light, a special

energy to remove ignorance.

The right eye, receive that energy.

The left eye, visualize this light, and receive this energy.

The energy goes right into the pupil, the eyeball, and it transforms your ideas.

Your ideas are imbedded in the eyes, particularly in the eyeball.

This energy that I am sending is cleansing you, - that's all.

For more infomation >> This Meditation Can Cleanse You - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Model "Megha Sharma" Strips Her Dress In Elevator When Asked To Come To Police Station with Cops - Duration: 2:48.

Model "Megha Sharma" Strips Her Dress In Elevator When Asked To Come To Police Station with Cops

For more infomation >> Model "Megha Sharma" Strips Her Dress In Elevator When Asked To Come To Police Station with Cops - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Мила Колоколова - Инвестиции на пенсии: из минус 900 тыс в плюс 60 тыс ежемесячно. Центральный рынок - Duration: 23:56.

For more infomation >> Мила Колоколова - Инвестиции на пенсии: из минус 900 тыс в плюс 60 тыс ежемесячно. Центральный рынок - Duration: 23:56.

-------------------------------------------

There's A Scary Pumpkin | Luke And Lily Rhymes | Cartoons For Toddlers by Kids Abc Tv - Duration: 16:38.

Prepare For A Fright

There's a scary pumpkin In the dark dustbin

The moon is turning All white

Who's that spooky girl Behind the flaming skull

The clock is ticking scarily tonight prepare for fright..

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween Stay in the Light

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween It's the zombies' delight

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween What you doing tonight

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween Prepare for Fright

"HAHAHAHAHA"

The fog still lingers You're counting on your fingers

The ghouls behind you Right

The moon's disappeared It's just what you feared...

The undead will rise tonight prepare for Fright..

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween Stay in the Light

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween It's the zombies delight

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween What you doing tonight..

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween Prepare for Fright...

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

"HAHAHAHAHA"

For more infomation >> There's A Scary Pumpkin | Luke And Lily Rhymes | Cartoons For Toddlers by Kids Abc Tv - Duration: 16:38.

-------------------------------------------

Actress Kajal Aggarwal Family Photos / Kajal with her Parents, Sister Nisha Aggarwal - Duration: 2:36.

Actress Kajal Aggarwal Family Photos / Kajal with her Parents, Sister Nisha Aggarwal

For more infomation >> Actress Kajal Aggarwal Family Photos / Kajal with her Parents, Sister Nisha Aggarwal - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Upbeat Adventures [Episode 1 : SpookyWookie] - Duration: 0:34.

Truccus: What a nice Halloween. :D

Tommshrumm: Yeah, everythings gr8 m8, we all have costumes. That is except for 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 new guys. (yeah screw allanker and duckawawa )

Allanker: 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘐 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥.

Truccus: Wait, who's that?

Crockedin: Can I be on your island permanently? (oh wow mantis you didn't even bother to animate a turn around)

Truccus: Well, I don't know about permanentl- (mantis ok seriously, why did you change the art style midway through the video)

Crockedin: Well I guess I'll have to kidnap you! (Ok what the HECK is up with that weird sans genocide eye!)

Duckala: BLAWLALWAA

Truccus: Noooooooo (tommshrumm my only friend to the very end why are you getting eaten by that bum)

Grakka: waahahhahahahha (Ok zech, what the actual heck, your supposed to animate this scene.)

(Wait who the frick are these guys)

For more infomation >> Upbeat Adventures [Episode 1 : SpookyWookie] - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Конец октября. Чудесная погода. Последний перец. Падает лист. Сбор орехов. Томаты. Малина. Клубника - Duration: 11:05.

For more infomation >> Конец октября. Чудесная погода. Последний перец. Падает лист. Сбор орехов. Томаты. Малина. Клубника - Duration: 11:05.

-------------------------------------------

สอนวิธีการโหลด Rules of survival ROS บนPC ได้100% ง่ายๆในไฟล์เดียว - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> สอนวิธีการโหลด Rules of survival ROS บนPC ได้100% ง่ายๆในไฟล์เดียว - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

How to find a boyfriend | #YTNextUp | Bengali comedy video with Subtitles - Duration: 5:50.

Title card: How to find a boyfriend

Subtitle card: Tip 1, Meet New People

Why is my online date taking so much time?

*Dhuuur* expression

Ankit: Hi Indrani?

Hey, Hello

Ankit: How are you?

I am good. And what about you?

Good good good.

Food? Food?

Waiter! Come here

And you are looking hot today!

Thank you

And you are also looking good today

Mind voice: Looking like an idiot!

Why isn't the food coming yet?

How long will it take?

WOW! He is a pervert as well!

Food is coming

You washed your hand there

Let's start eating?

Do you need spoon?

Even my pet tommy makes lesser noise than this pig

I will never ever go for online dates ever again!!!!

Tip 2: Maintain eye contact

OMG! Is this guy my Prince charming?

Let me maintain eye contact so I can have him as my boyfriend

Tip 3: Showing Interest in Guy's Passion

He seems like single. Playing with a kid's football

I guess I can impress him by showing interest in football

Are you a football player by any chance?

Yes

Wow. Even I love football

Oh!

I even know the names of all famous players

Like Ronaldo, Messi, Roger Federer

Roger Federer is not a football player, but Tennis player

But he used to play football when young

You seem to know a lot about football!

Why not? My uncle is Baichung Bhutia afterall

Then you must have football in your blood

Of course, I was a goal keeper in school

Goalkeeper?

Yes!

Pravsiman, come here fast. I have found a goalkeeper

I must say, I never bias between girls and boys when it comes to football

What happened? Why it happened?

When it happened? I don't know

When it started

And when it ended

What actually happened, I have no idea!

Man, this one also flew away!

For more infomation >> How to find a boyfriend | #YTNextUp | Bengali comedy video with Subtitles - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Куклы ЛОЛ КОНКУРС на ЛОЛ БИГГЕР! Распаковка 25 Сюрпризов #OOTD LOL Surprise doll Advent Calendar - Duration: 11:50.

For more infomation >> Куклы ЛОЛ КОНКУРС на ЛОЛ БИГГЕР! Распаковка 25 Сюрпризов #OOTD LOL Surprise doll Advent Calendar - Duration: 11:50.

-------------------------------------------

Куклы ЛОЛ Одевалки Девочки ссорятся Мультик про Куклы ЛОЛ Распаковка Fashion Crash #LOL Surprise - Duration: 6:14.

For more infomation >> Куклы ЛОЛ Одевалки Девочки ссорятся Мультик про Куклы ЛОЛ Распаковка Fashion Crash #LOL Surprise - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Chifle Pufoase cu Dovleac si Seminte Chia / Pumpkin & Chia Seed Soft Buns (English Sub.) - Duration: 5:24.

Hello my dear friends, I'm Beatricia

Welcome to my channel! Today we're going to make

some pumpkin and chia seed buns.

They're very soft and full of flavour. They're very good! Let's begin.

To begin with, we're going to prepare a little starter for our dough.

In a bowl, add some warm milk, 3 tablespoons of flour

from the total quantity indicated in the recipe.

2 tablespoons of sugar, again from the total quantity

and some dry yeast.

You can of course use fresh yeast,

you just need to triple the quantity.

Mix everything together to combine.

Cover the bowl with some plastic wrap and leave it to rest

somewhere warm for about 30-40 minutes.

In the meantime, you can prepare the pumpkin puree.

Here I've got 240g of puree.

I cut the pumpkin in small cubes, boiled them until they became soft and blended them into a puree.

After 30 minutes,

add the puree to the dough starter,

which shouldn't be too hot.

Add the rest of the sugar,

a little salt and an egg.

Today I'm going to use a planetary mixer to which I've attached the dough hook,

but of course you can knead the dough manually.

You will get the exact same result.

Start the mixer on lowest speed

to combine the ingredients for a few seconds.

Then gradually start adding the sifted flour.

Add the flour in small quantities at a time.

Depending on the pumpkin which you have used,

you may need a little more or less flour than the

quantity stated in the recipe.

Knead the dough until it no longer sticks to your hands if you're doing it manually,

or if you're using a mixer, let it knead until

it comes off the sides of the bowl.

This is what the dough should look like.

As you can see, it turned into a beautiful colour.

Brush the inside of the bowl with some vegetable oil,

add the dough back in and brush the surface with some oil too.

Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a damp towel

and leave it to rise in a warm place for about

2 hours or until it triples in volume.

My dough rose beautifully and now

I will split it in equal portions by forming some balls.

I weighed each ball for more precision

but you can also just do it visually.

In total, I got 14 pieces each weighing about 85g.

And now from each ball, form a rope about 40cm long.

To avoid it from sticking, rub some oil on the working bench.

I don't recommend adding more flour.

Now create a simple knot.

Hide the tails underneath the knot. Just like that.

Before placing the buns in the oven,

leave them to rest for about 30-40 minutes,

covering them with some plastic wrap.

After about half an hour, the buns have risen a little more

and now we're going to brush them with some egg wash

and sprinkle chia seeds all over.

Of course you can substitute the chia seeds with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, cheese or any other topping

you prefer the most.

As we know, chia seeds are extremely beneficial for our health,

which is why today I opted for them.

Place the buns in an oven preheated to 200°C for 15-20 minutes

or until they become golden brown in colour.

The buns are ready. Transfer them to a wire rack to cool down.

And now I would like to show you just how soft they really are inside

and what a vibrant colour they got.

You won't feel any specific pumpkin taste but they still have such a nice flavour and aroma.

My entire kitchen smells sensationally.

It is most definitely the type of recipe

that deserves to be kept in your recipe box.

I really hope you also give it a try.

The list of all the ingredients used can be found in the description box underneath this video.

Thank you for joining me and I hope to see you again in my next video recipe!

For more infomation >> Chifle Pufoase cu Dovleac si Seminte Chia / Pumpkin & Chia Seed Soft Buns (English Sub.) - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Day 2 and 3: this seems to start working... - Duration: 4:58.

Day 2:

I just woke up

and here I am, the failure face again

it was such a good sleeping..

so good..

it is 10:30 now..

late again, I wanted to wake up at 9 anyway

well, still better than yesterday

yesterday I woke up at 11, today it was at 10:30 at least

to be honest, I wake up at 9, but I can't get up cause I'm not lucid

what a fail..

updates: what did I do after I woke up?

I procrastinated, naturally

I should've gone to the gym

but I realized that I'm having trouble with execute the plan

even with the plan I'm having trouble

so now it is 03:10 p.m. and I'm going to take a nap

I should go to work earlier today

I'll sleep for 25 minutes

well, I wish so

so, what happened:

I realized that I could sleep for only 20 minutes

well, actually I did that

but I couldn't get up so I slept again

but then I slept for more than 30 minutes

woke up late

that's why I didn't record before

as always, I'm having a really hard time getting up

so, end of the second day

I'll give some thoughts

first one is that I can't remember anything that I did today

so I don't have much to say

the other one is that I'll have to wake up at 8 tomorrow

in this case I'm not sure what to do

if I go to bed an hour earlier or if I just have 1 hour less sleep duration

as I haven't planned that, I'll have one hour less sleep duration

let's see how it goes

I should really try to sleep at the right time

(at least now I'm holding my phone horizontally)

well, I just woke up

I had to wake up at 8 today

what happened is that I woke up at 07:55

but couldn't sleep more, I was not tired

but I think that's because I woke up a little bit worried

I was afraid of not waking up

well, I'm fine at least

but we'll see, I'm afraid of getting sleepy all day long

well, some updates

I spent all the morning doing stuff

I have to confess that I liked it, it was productive

I did a lot of stuff, work stuff too

idk, I was just doing lot of stuff

it feels like a whole day have passed

but in compensation I'm tired!! now it is 01:20 p.m.

and I wanna sleeppppp

I'm not sure if I should take a nap right now

or keep it up at 03:30

let's see, it was good, but I'm tired

damn, I'm tired

it is 2 and something

and I'm dead

why am I doing thissss

I think I'm gonna take a nap right here

but it can't last longer than half an hour (it isn't, Minnie?)

welp

I went to my 30 minute nap

I went to my 30 minute nap, but what did I do?

slept for almost an hour

it is wrooong, Caick

I set the alarm clock, but I found myself an excuse to sleep more

well, now I'm awake, time to work

I'm going to take a nice bath, but someone does this to the window

opens it a lottt but I can't reach the window handle!

day3

today's summary

it was a nice day

I woke up early and did a lot of stuff that I can't remember

I'm going to bed at the correct time

now it is 03:05, much better

I'm not feeling tired

though usually I do not feel tired in the night

and the good thing is that tomorrow I have to wake up at 9 no matter what

cause I have to work lol

so

let's go

I don't think I followed the routine in the way I'd like in any of the past days

but I should persist, right

this weeking is going to be a bit more complicated, but we can do it

For more infomation >> Day 2 and 3: this seems to start working... - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Fight Back - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:57.

Like and subscribe to a channel Help me reach the hook of 100 sub, Thanks

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét