Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 29 2018

If you like this video then don't forget to subscribe to our channel to watch more

For more infomation >> Hand embroidery | Back neck hand embroidery | keya's craze | Creative hand embroidery - Duration: 13:25.

-------------------------------------------

Adulting in DISNEY with Friends | Coral Joy Travel Vlog | October 2018 - Duration: 15:54.

it's

so did you okay guys um Jen's with me we're on a boat is that

better sweaty okay we're on a boat we were just

in Magic Kingdom for maybe 45 minutes we saw the trolley show saw the trolleys

show make sure took some pictures and now we are going to give it the

definition of the place we're going is means family family means nobody gets

left behind that's right so we're going into Ohana's

we were able to get a reservation last-minute 11:45 11 or no tea which I

think must be it must be breakfast still probably breakfast but we're gonna meet

the characters yeah this is a very hard reservation again this is very hard but

it wasn't for us so not normal that you can do this but when you're being

spontaneous sometimes this happened so and when

you're grown up you can do this and when you're done have a mimosa

maybe I mean ohana means man thing I most of them means no one gets left

behind or forgotten it's gonna be a guys it's only ten I swear 11 what most is

not really a drink you know with a bit of all right fine apple bread at Ohana's

and the Mimosas are coming

we can go take a picture of it we'll definitely do the gun you did oh thank

you yes Jen just for me copy so Jen and I are here we are in Ohana's we are oh

my gosh I need to use my thing we're in Ohana's we're going to be

eating we're gonna be eating the breakfast so it's like a brunch there

and they're gonna bring it all family-style to our table now Jen is a

vegetarian so that means I get all of the sausages right hopefully they'll

just give me some per 1 and then Jen actually has an option of us like a stir

veggies vegetable stir-fry and Marian our cousin said that's really really

good yeah and yeah widow with tofu in it too so

that'll be great so and we're getting mimosas if I didn't say that we're

getting it with the Tonga juice so bring on the mimosa oh yeah yeah because it's

Do you want me to sing my son? alo-ha in Hawaiian means hello and

goodbye hello and goodbye hello and goodbye Aloha in Hawaiian means Island

bye

Jen and I we are here we're waiting in line for the Safari we just watched

Finding Nemo it pulled at our heartstrings

you know Jen's got both all of her boys are out now out of the house to a

knowledge yeah and so it just pulls out you and we've got boys and it's just I

don't know yeah but it was amazing it was so amazing highly recommended now we

are waiting in his 25-minute wait which was it will not even be 25-minute at-15

for safaris it's beautiful weather eighty sixty humid eighty-six a human is

actually beautiful for October first yeah there's a big and there's a breeze

so yeah exciting to watch these two youtubers because they sit around and

talk about the weather actually predicted the weather really well she

gets it was 84 I did yeah I minister understood asking people to like

to bet me what the temperature is I could make money

she could be like Rain Man for weather

this has been the best day hanging out with Jen you're like yeah we should go

try to see the baby tigers - hey yeah I heard the story that Jen had a moment

with a gorilla and you're right a Gorilla here liked me wanted to Date show me oh yeah

yeah it may be very odd yep the cast member told me that particular gorilla

picks a few girls a week and the crowd so I was lucky, it's a tinder thing you swipe

the right way okay these are called Masai giraffe it has a

more irregular leafy lacy look to it

okay Jen and I just watched the Lion King

festival it was incredible we decided for standby but now look where we are

and Pandora really no one is here I mean

this is crazy I'm gonna pop this around

okay it's been it's been it's been the most incredible day I'm looking at Jen

Lefforge, hold on people here she is here's so we are okay show us so that

show our friends what are we doing drinking wine at Tiffin's

nomad nomad lounge right outside of tiffin's and after we're sitting outside

we're sitting outside and we are watching people go across the bridge to

do to Pandora it's so peaceful here are you guys like the fans are going and

we're on like this big couch and we got the cheese board we had our server

recommend the wine and she did a really really good job that's one thing if you

come here they have all kinds of wines that you're not gonna try at home yeah

it's a good opportunity they'll bring samples of whatever you want it's yet

like it's full glass samples they bring the bottles and two glasses and you

sample and you just choose and so you have an African wine and it's whatever

one was sweeter I don't remember I don't remember the name either and I ended up

getting a Sauvignon Blanc which I don't usually go for I go for more like

a Chardonnay like an oaky right but I tasted both and I chose this one so I

mean it was really good guys behind you it's just and why'd you tell them that

they can order the fullTiffin's menu oh no yeah you can order the full tiffin's

menu yeah we ended up just getting a cheese plate which I fingers ultra open

tables it's not like you couldn't get in my vaguely

yeah it's all open out here so and it's

oh we've met all kinds of people I mean people have just been walking by that's

the most wandering couple wonderful men came over we had a lovely conversation

with them yeah we're trying to date us mark I promise mark and Joseph Joseph

Mark and Joseph yeah very sweet guys yeah yeah so nice crazy

yeah we've had a good time so we're gonna continue to have a good time and

enjoy our adulting Disney yeah so yeah good times

I got Lefforge on a bus we got on the bus you guys we just left doesn't

that sound like a really cheap beer I'll have a Lefforge on a bus I'll have a

draft Lefforge no a Lefforge Lite that's we just we just left the Nomad lounge

we met some incredible people I mean just deeply incredible people

and because we took a moment because we took a moment from the Disney bubble to

say hello to connect and to have something that will influence our lives

forever a very special so coral won't care if I do this but I'm

going to put a link to our live stream below or a portal is I'm not to show you

guys the conversation we have with Dylan who was celebrating being leukemia free

she has finished sweet little girl probably what nine years old yeah

beautiful and you know you don't get moments like that very often so you want

to appreciate it for what it is and it's a miracle so and then we met

was it Joseph and Mark sweetest couple in the world so it was just I mean we

spent two hours at Nomad lounge basically just meeting people and they

smiling and smiling and just sharing stories and yeah you know like I feel

okay this is so cheesy like I feel like someone would do in Africa around the

fire and just connect with people in a moment the Nomad lounge the very name of

it is to like gather travelers and that's what we have and even our server

Jenny when we left she was like this has been such a fun couple of hours I'm so

glad you guys came in I'm yeah went here servers thank you like that like I had

so much fun with you guys it was a lot of fun it was a lot of fun so yeah so

we're now we're heading back to the contemporary most likely you know we are

yes we're actually on that bus and we better be coming back there but

apparently the contemporary bus does stop at the Wilderness Lodge first

but I think we're gonna stop there yeah and then we're gonna figure out where

it's you next because this is our this is our spontaneous trip we're going to

decide what we want to do when we get back to the hotel is I think I'm gonna

take her to the top of the world loud so watch this space because she's never

been there so we'll see in yeah and if it doesn't guess what it

wasn't meant to be and so we're totally fine with that - yeah we're

having a good time on the bus feet up literally and enjoy the free

right good bus karma we walked right on the bus we got there was a bus arrived

absolutely as it should be Thank you Disney, thank you.

okay so I am currently right now in the Contemporary Resort I'm on level two so

from the lobby just take the escalators up one floor right behind me is where

you check-in for the pirates and pals like little cruise that you do around

Magic Kingdom there's a lot of families around me and they have some pretty cool

pirate gear ready for their show but that's where you check in and really

easy

For more infomation >> Adulting in DISNEY with Friends | Coral Joy Travel Vlog | October 2018 - Duration: 15:54.

-------------------------------------------

Giải Mã Kumanthong NTN Biết hút Thuốc Lá Phần 2 | Bùi Ngọc Sơn - Duration: 6:41.

For more infomation >> Giải Mã Kumanthong NTN Biết hút Thuốc Lá Phần 2 | Bùi Ngọc Sơn - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Season Ender @ Powerline Audio 27.10.2018 Muurame - Duration: 4:06.

Yesterday we were at Muurame

There was season ender at Powerline Audio

Got the best peak spl score on the meter

Here's the prize I got

Thanks to Ville @ Powerline Audio

Here's

Fancy Deaf Bonce cap

Alphard

Machete and Hannibal

And next

Massive bullet tweeters by Massive

Should I show one

The weight is unreal

Very heavy

And size is huge

Tight package

Look at it

Mind blowing

Huge tweeters

I'm not sure what to do with these

I will

Find good use for them

The size is massive

Biggest I've ever got

Also got a wall calendar

Not the smallest either

It was a good event even though it was a bit cold day

And the weather wasn't the best for spl

Thanks to Powerline Audio for the event

We will come back next year :)

For more infomation >> Season Ender @ Powerline Audio 27.10.2018 Muurame - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Saffron Infused Baby Potatoes with Cream Sauce Recipe - Duration: 3:53.

Bienvenidos welcome to another episode

of Spain on a Fork

today we´re making an exquisite dish of

Saffron Infused Baby Potatoes with a Cream Sauce

guys this dish has the presentation and flavor

of a restaurant quality dish

yet it´s very easy to make

it uses simple ingredients

and it´s done in 30 minutes

I like to serve these potatoes as a tapas appetizer

but you can definitely serve them as a side dish

next to your favorite protein

now the saffron I´m gonna be using in today´s recipe

was provided to me by Golden saffron

as always their saffron threads have such an incredible

flavor to them

you can tell they´re very high-quality

you´ll find a link in the description box below

where you guys can buy some directly

from Golden saffron

alright let´s get cooking

wash 8 baby new potatoes under cold running water

shake off any excess water

add the potatoes to a sauce pan

make sure they´re all in a single layer

add enough water to cover the potatoes by 1/2 inch

grab 1/2 teaspoon of Golden saffron threads

pinch in the saffron threads into the sauce pan

add a generous tablespoon of sea salt

heat the sauce pan with a high heat

while the potatoes are cooking make the cream sauce

add 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt to a bowl

grab 1 clove of garlic and remove the skin

shred the garlic into the Greek yogurt

add 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley

season with sea salt

and freshly cracked black pepper

add 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice

whisk everything together

and pour in 1 tablespoon of extra virgin Spanish olive oil

while you continue to whisk

cover with seran wrap and set in the fridge

after 25 minutes and you can easily pierce the potatoes

give the pan a quick shake

and drain the potatoes

add the boiled potatoes to a dish

add the cream sauce

pinch in a couple of saffron threads over the sauce

finely chop some chives

and sprinkle over the dish

ok guys our dish is done

look how beautiful this came out

I´m gonna give it a try and let you guys know

how it turned out

here we go...salud!

so good

first things first those potatoes are perfectly boiled

they have a great texture to them

and then the flavor it´s just filled with that saffron

amazing

and that cream sauce

just kinda balances it all out together

you guys saw it very easy to make

done in 30 minutes

if you enjoyed today´s video hit that like button

leave me a comment below

and don´t forget to subscribe

until the next time...Hasta Luego!!

For more infomation >> Saffron Infused Baby Potatoes with Cream Sauce Recipe - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

The BIG Juniors U19 / U17 CYCLING CRASH COMPILATION! | CAS2001 - Duration: 20:08.

Hello everyone, this is cas2001, with a new video!

Hello everyone, cas2001 with a new video!

You are looking at the Juniors U19 / U17 crash compilation.

The biggest crash compilation I ever made

There are 101 crashes in this video...

...so that means this video will be long but great!

If you want to have a look at the channels where all the crashes come from, then please have a look at the description.

Don't forget to drop a like, share this video and off course, subscribe to my channel!

For more infomation >> The BIG Juniors U19 / U17 CYCLING CRASH COMPILATION! | CAS2001 - Duration: 20:08.

-------------------------------------------

Snagit 2019: Quick Styles and Favorites - Duration: 1:58.

Customize your markup tool styles and speed up your workflow with Snagit Quick Styles and Favorites.

With Snagit, you can save custom styles of markup and editing tools like arrows,

lines, shapes, and callouts,

and then collect frequently used tools in your Favorites.

To create a custom style,

I recommend that you start with one of Snagit's default Quick Styles,

and then edit the properties until you achieve the effect you want.

As you work, a new ghosted style appears in the pane above.

When you've finished your changes, click the plus button on the ghosted style to add it to your quick styles.

As you can see, my new style is here,

part of the Basic themed arrows.

Drawing tools like arrows and callouts have themed collections,

and Snagit allows you to add your quick styles to multiple themes.

First make sure you have the annotation drawn on the canvas.

Then switch to the other theme,

select the annotation,

and then right or control-click and select Add to Quick Styles.

To remove it from your Quick Styles,

right or control-click and select Delete Quick Style.

When you remove a quick style from a theme, it only removes it from the selected theme.

Snagit 2019 introduced a way to make your favorite quick styles easy to access on the fly.

If there are styles--custom or not--that you frequently use,

you can add them to your favorites by clicking the star in the upper corner of the style preview.

Starred styles are accessible under Favorites, so you can access them without switching from one tool to another.

To remove a quick style from Favorites, simply select it and toggle the star off.

This removes it from your Favorites without deleting it from your quick styles.

To learn how to customize the Snagit capture window, check out the TechSmith tutorial titled Save Capture Settings.

For more infomation >> Snagit 2019: Quick Styles and Favorites - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

RED Hydrogen One Phone Review: Testing The First 3D Screen | Gizmodo - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> RED Hydrogen One Phone Review: Testing The First 3D Screen | Gizmodo - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Türk Askerinin Üstün Başarısı ! - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Türk Askerinin Üstün Başarısı ! - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Roselia - Neo-Aspect (Remaster ver.) [COLOUR CODED] (JAP & ENG subs) - Duration: 5:09.

The dazzle of the beauty of life

In this melody that was spun is the path to being born

Believe me this is the right way.

Where has the light disappeared to?

It's as if I was getting dragged away

As my stretched out hand remains unable to grab hold of anything

I couldn't breathe properly as I sang

My lips that became cold grew silent.

Into (darkness... darkness...)

I feel (loneliness... loneliness...)

Your voice…

The instant it touched the back of my heart

(Find a way... Find a way...)

I know (loved one... loved one...)

Hold hands once more

Surely, you feel frustrated, pitiful

and you're crying.

I'm here.

I'll hold the door open

I hold you...

Beautiful prouder

So, Beautiful braver

So, Beautiful brighter

With pride held high

(I want to play)

Ah…

on stage

Sing away!Sing away!

Bewitch them with your new form

Wo wo wow...

You're pretending not to hear

You didn't turn around

So wouldn't get crushed by your emotions

In that time, without knowing,

Your will got swallowed and has started fading

I will (go ahead... go ahead...)

This is (destiny... destiny...)

Your eyes...

There is a lighted world behind your eyes

(Find a way... Find a way...)

You know (brightness... brightness...)

Once more time,

Let's start it now.

Surely,

even if it's painful, frustrating

Even if you stumble, I'll be by your side

I will keep the door open

I got you...

Along with your dreams, along with your words

Along with your thoughts, running up

(I want to convey this)

Ah...

on stage

Only one!Only one

Go around with this feelings of yours.

Each piece of this song,

piece by piece,

I will sing it like it's embracing you

Existence Stay alive... Stay alive...

This moment Stay alive... Stay alive...

I want to feel you all strongly

Surely,

you feel frustrated, pitiful

and you're crying.

I'm here.

I'll hold the door open

I hold you...

Beautiful prouder

So, Beautiful braver

So, Beautiful brighter

With pride held high

(I want to play)

Ah…

on stage

Sing away!Sing away!(?)

Wo wo wow...

Sing away ! Sing away !

Bewitch them with your new form

Wo wo wow...

For more infomation >> Roselia - Neo-Aspect (Remaster ver.) [COLOUR CODED] (JAP & ENG subs) - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

ASUS Vivobook Flip unboxing / availu - Duration: 9:15.

After an excruciating work session, leaving both you and your computer worn out

just wanting to relax with your favorite TV show stream

does this always keep happening to you?!

No worries! Asus provides the solution to this problem, the Vivobook Flip!

and

as usual, we'll be unboxing this, having a look-see inside the box and

getting to know the product's features

and, let's start unboxing right away!

like so, the box opens up for all to gaze upon

firstly, we have the laptop itself

the familiar warranty booklet thingy

Red RF output table leaflet

that's for the stylus

and finally, the user guide, that, as per usual, tells you how to get started with your product

stu... stylus pen

so yes, it comes with a stylus

like so!

there we have the AC adapter

soooo.... that concludes the unboxing, then. It was faster than expected

this time but

that means we can look at the specs a bit more

also the overall look and design

to begin

let's put... WELL ON SECOND THOUGHT!

let's get this out of the plastic... cardboard.... umm, what's this stuff anyway

fabric!

like so! and

let's go over the specs for this model for starters

this is the ASUS errrrrrrm Vivobook

Flip laptop computer and

the modeli is TP510U

and the exact make, let me just read that aloud for you

it's the TP510UQ-E8057T

sooo, let's go a bit further

at this point, well errr

data regarding the hardware that's in this thing

let's get a listing going here [gesturing]

to the side

the data

soooo this is the [specs on screen]

it is an 15,6 inch laptop

with a 1080... no that's not right

oh wait, yes it is, 1080p i.e. Full HD

resolution IPS screen panel

Geforce 940MX onboard GPU with 2GB RAM

RAM... I meant 2GB VIDEO MEMORY!

and the CPU

is an Intel i7 8550U

processor

there are two storage drives, 256GB SSD and

and 1 TB HDD

which is quite nicely storage-wise

eurrrrrmmmmmh

it has 16GB RAM memory!!!

so the working memory can easily handle a LOT of stuff without any hickups

the machine weighs in at 1,9 kilograms

sooo let's have a look at the product itself

there we have it, and we can look at the exterior

the surface has this ummm... blueish finish

blueish color on the outside

it isn't very thick....

in fact it is quite slim looking

the bottom looks like a bottom, basically

it has some air vents but really not much else, it looks like the upper side

on this side side, we can find

some of the computer's connectors

there's the headset jack, USB-C, two USB ports....

well, technically three, of which one is type C

mm!

there's also a HDMI connector and a charging....

errrrm

place!

and on the opposite side, we have

a security lock connector, in case you want to lock the computer to your desk or something with a wire lock just in case

ummm

more USB connectors

memory card reader port... slot, whatever it's called

then we have.... volume control, appartently

that's an interesting solution

here on the side like this

and also the power button is here on the side

and, opening the laptop like this, firstly we can fins

my fingerprints, naturally

the blueish, brushed aluminum look continues

throughout the palmrest and kybd bezels

a big

touchpad interface at the front and keyboard behind it [stating the obvious]

no big surprises there, since it's a laptop after all! [chuckles]

the screen is

like mentioned, 15,6" and

the bezels are quite thin

around it and

the outermost layer is very shiny and the bezel is black so at a glance it gives the appearance of being all screen

a very uniform look, that is

and, the most intriguing feature is this, really

like so [folds computer]

so when needed

you can fold it into quite the sizeable tablet!

15,6" inches of tablet that you can....

and it's not that heavy either

so it's easy to handle and

it really fits quite nicely here

here

well,. whatever this part here is called

it can comfortably be rested here

for ease of use!

you can rest it on a table like this

or if you prefer

you can do this, or

and this position is good for bed or sofa chilling, it can be placed on your tummy or

more conventionally like this or

or like so

for easy reading, like a tablet in various positions [demonstrating]

any way you like!

but, let's fire it up, shall we!

here we have it, all set up and ready, aaand

positioned here like this, it really is like any other ultrabook

but, we can do this

...cause it's a touch screen!

you can navigate like, like.... like this, using your fingers

we can browse like so, f.ex. jimms webshop

aaand, when we want to

switch to tablet mode

we just do this

it asks for confirmation - do you want to engage tablet mode?

and yes, we do

and that disengages the keys on the back and

the machine behaves like a tablet

and you can browse the internet, niftily like so

and the screen is bright and the text is easy to read

good for checking out the digital version of your local newspaper, if you like

and also

and, if you start feeling creative all of a sudden

you can just fire up Paint like this and

this stylus was included

and using that you can start to doodle something

oops, I drew with my finger!

let's draw like this... a head, yes! and

eye, eye and a mouth

and, that's quite enough, let's get a brush tool and just

put a sun in the corner

like so! and a bit of....

orange glow here

that's one darned fine sun!

let's add some glow to the sun

make it very, very pretty, shiny

let's add some grass

there!

let's color that grass in a bit

like so!

what other brushes do we have??

what does this one do? oh, that

what's that? airbrush!

and then let's select the crayon and

demonstrate, when we press lightly it draws lightly and

as we apply pressure the line changes and becomes more distinct

the stylus is pressure-sensitive

so it "feels" how much you press and behaves according to that

making finer or stronger lines

soooo, that's the type of fun gadget the Asus Flip is!

Vivobook Flip and

I'm gonna keep drawing my masterpieces and we're

gonna come back with another video next time

it's bye for now!

For more infomation >> ASUS Vivobook Flip unboxing / availu - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

Visit Mount Olympus - Duration: 20:56.

Welcome!

Hello!

Welcome to the most beautiful mountain ever existed...

Not because it's ours...

Oh no...

No!

Not even that.

No, it is! Indeed...

But it's magic, it's pure magic!

You feel like a God!

So, welcome to the video that will make you feel like a God! And will make you feel really peaceful. And inspired!

And hopefully you would like to come and visit here!

Welcome to the video that will make you visit Olympus!

Mount Olympus!

And you know what?

We are not gonna talk to much in this video...

Will try!

Why baby?

Will try...

Why?

You try not to talk too much...?!

No, i will talk as much as i want!

If you want to cut in the edit, go ahead and cut it.

I'm not going to close my mouth, i have many...

Shh.....

So, we came to the mount Olympus!

We are with our kids!

They are close enough...

With some friends!

But we have to tell you some things about the mountain.

First of all:

Mount Olympus is the highest mountain in Greece!

It is 2.918 (9,573 ft) metres tall!

And it is also the second highest mountain in the Balkans, but also throughout Europe, from the Alps to the Caucasus.

Bravo Olympus!

It is the most famous because of it's Mythological background!

Because in the ancient religion the twelve Gods of ancient Greeks, were supposed to live here!

You know Zeus, Athena, Aris...

So it has a great energy, to come in here..

That's why i think it was considered to be their home...

And i think you can feel that.

And as we go up to the top, i think we can feel a bit more like them.

It's not very easy to go to the top

So, i am not going to go.

Why?

I use to go, my father because he climps mountains, he took me when i was little.

But right now...

It's very hard to go with kids, its not that easy...

You need someone who knows the mountain, to guide you throughout the mountain.

It's kind of dangerous, really now, not Sissy dangerous, really dangerous!

You are not suppose to come here in the winter, if your are an amateur climper...

So visit during the summer, or early spring, or the early months of Autumn

You will have, to stay, spend the night, close to the top

Yes, in a shelter (refuge), close to the top

So if you 're an amateur again...

Two days, if you want to go to the top and come back.

I 'll try to get to the top, we have a guide who 'll show us around and maybe give us some interesting tips

On what to do, if you want to climb a mountain

And especially Olympus!

For me, here is a very personal place, because my village is here...

You know...

My grandparents were from here...

So

Devine

That's why...

You have roots of a God!

Oooh, 💋💋💋

This is the place where you can come with your kids!

It's very easy, as long as your kids can walk!

We 've been here even with baby stroller

You know, when our kids were really little!

It's very easy, it's not really going up ⬆

It's going straight, you know...

You are not like "out of breath"

What babe?

It's very easy to do! I do it!

Yes it's a little walk...

If i do it , you can do it, for sure!!! 💪💪💪

Anyone can do it!

So do it!

So when you come to Litochoro, from where do you have to start to go to the canyon?

I don't know... From where?

Let's go and see...

Here we are ready to start from Litochoro, to go to the little walk

We want to do, to the Vithos canyon

One quick stop you can take, if you come to the beginning of Olympus.

Ok? In Litochoro, you can maybe take a walk for an hour, an hour and a half throughout the mountain.

And see a beautiful canyon and i think a small waterfall?

Yes, but now i don't know because it's early October

so i don't know if there will be any water, but

if you come inside the winter you will see very beautiful waterfalls!

But if you want to go to Vithos canyon

You have to start from the "circle square"...

Right here!

This is the circle square (plaza) in the centre of Litochoro!

Here is Olympus anyway!

We will go, the little walk to the canyon!

You see it!

You see it...?

You enter the canyon at your own risk! (yellow sign)

⚠!RISK!⚠

Ofcourse there is no bodyguard..

No no it's not about that, it's about that...

It's about how dangerous the canyon is...

What do you expect? A playground?

No, the danger, we should inform the people.

I want to show the risks to the people!

I don't know what you want to say,

about the canyon

It's very nice!

It's amazing!

It's very quiet!

So refreshing!

The energy is great!

You can feel the God energy!

You can relax, enjoy,!

Find inner peace with your self!

Where is he going?

Aa, husband?!

Here is the bridge.

The bridge use to be wooden.

Look!

Here

This is how the bridge was.

You can see the residues, of the wood.

But now, this is the new bridge!

Yes! Better and safer!

We made it!

This is the canyon!

The Canyon of Eipeas

Since September there is not to much water here, not too much snow melting

but you can still

You can hear the water but you can not see any waterfalls because it's not enough water

If you come here Spring aa the waterfalls ouou

Here is the spot where you should stop

the waterfalls stops here and there is a door they won't let you go so

you stop here you refresh yourself

you take time here to find your inner self and peace you pray

Stop talking too much

For me this was...

and you can drink, drink and think but don't throw any canes to the forest

keep it to your bag and you can recycle, it's the best thing to do

So are you ready ?

I'm ready babe

Very ready ? What are you going to do today ?

I'm going to be Zeus for a day!

I'm going to climb on top of the world

On the top are you sure ?

Do you change your mind ?

No it's ok..

Why ?

I'm feeling very nice here with the kids we 'll going around Litohoro very nice

Eat a very good breakfast

Because you will need a lot of power!

I will send you kisses from the top

You can do this babe i believe in you

Bye bye babe

If i don't make it please know that i love you!!

So the adventure begins!

We are already at the point Gorchia and we're gonna take off for the top from here

Are you ready we're gonna show you a lot of things if we will going make it...

I will take you there

We're raedy the team is ready ?

This is our guide Nick

and these is John

we have batons some elements let's go

So this is our first stop this called point Barba

there is a small place you know to catch your breath maybe drink some water

we have another two hours for the first shelter which is called Petrostrouga

and don't forget to bring your batons magical

batons can help you save 30% energy and strength!

it's a must have!

So here we are next stop point Koka

just half an hour before the shelter of Petrostrouga

we're almost there almost at 2.000m above!

Time to eat and the best thing to eat while you are in the shelter

yes spaghetti with meat

the best thing to do

So we finally made it to the refuge of Petrostrouga

We are almost at the 2.000m high

this is like the middle stop before the top

we have still a couple of hours to go

it;s started to get a bit cold now

So when you enter into this refuge don't forget to take off your shoes and wear some slippers

Yes that is the concept

you can eat here this delicious food like spaghetti soups omelets

and of course something sweet like chocolate or cake!

And as you can see we are inside the cloud

yes there is no sky just clouds

Oh yes i'm inside the cloud

So are you ready to go higher ?

It's this way

We're strong we keep going!

So this is called Skourta

and as you can see you can se a thing because we are inside the cloud

take a look

I wonder where Sissy is and what she's doing, what are you doing Sissy, drinking coffee ?

We're at Yosos passage

I don't know if you can see anything or hear anything

There is the wire of Mr Yosos, it's used for the climbers when it's snowing

So we're almost at the top and i want to show you something

Here on top of Olympus you can find the Roupicapra

there are goats

there are scared

That's where we are going

and it's getting night not a good idea

So we made to the shelter, we are alive all kicking

shelter of Yosos Apostolidis

i need a warm cup of coffee or tea

all the rest later

Good morning here at Yosos Aposotlidis refuge

we 'll trying to go to the top, we're insight the cloud or fog

So we 'll try and see how it goes!

This is what you have to do to climb to the top so you can be safe!

And here we are at the other shelter Kakalos we gonna take a look here before we go to the top let me show you

So beds for sleep get comfortable an cozy

And there is even more if you thing you are tough enough like the people working in the shelter you can stay here

yes in this tent, let me reminds you that we are at the 2.600m high and people are sleeping here

you can even try that not me

Are you ready for the top, let's this party started

So we just past the point Stefani which consider to be the thrown of Zeus

and there is a myth that actually saying that you can see the face of Zeus crafted on the wall

Now we're walking through Zonaria and we're gonna try to go to Mytikas

the highest point of Olympus hopefully we 'll make it!

So here is the passage to go to Mytikas, you walk through Zonaria and then you have to climb like this guy!

through a sort passage and rich the top

We're almost there!

So we made it we're in the top of the world or at least of Greece

this is how to be Zeus i thing! Watching everyone from up here!

It's not an easy think to do but it's magnificant

take a professional driver with you and trying it because the felling is unbelievable!

And don't forget to Visit My Greece!

So this is Maria, Maria nice to meet you, i'm Thodoris!

Nice to meet you!

So this is a wonderful refuge i thing it's the most beautiful and well preserved i've seen so far!

When it started ?

Was build in 1930

It was very smaller during that time only a few beds and a fireplace

But since 1958 actually there's a worn here and got bigger during the time

Now we accept 110 visitors, it's the biggest on mount Olympus

And how long before do you have to make a reservation

Depends on the season if you have to come it's better to avoid the weekends

and come within the week

But depends, Spring time it's easer to find accommodation and autumn it's better but more difficult

It's working the whole year long or not ?

We're working six months we are opened around May 10th and we're closing at the end of October every season

Any suggestions to any visitors they want to come to Olympus and want to explore

Well its season has its own beauty

if you like a bit snow you can come in May

but it's not easy to climb to the highest point if this is what's you go

of course summer it's more wormer you do more walk routs

and autumn has its own beauty because you can see wider except from today!

Yes we noticed that so far!

It's not perfect today but it happens it's a mountain

We get too energy inside so it was great!

Thank you so much for everything nice to meet you and hopefully will see you again!

For more infomation >> Visit Mount Olympus - Duration: 20:56.

-------------------------------------------

وظيفة الأنف - عملية تجميل الأنف - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> وظيفة الأنف - عملية تجميل الأنف - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

[สด] ร้องได้ ร้องที ร้องดี มีรางวัล EP.2 - Duration: 37:52.

For more infomation >> [สด] ร้องได้ ร้องที ร้องดี มีรางวัล EP.2 - Duration: 37:52.

-------------------------------------------

ATATÜRKE DİNSİZ DİYENLERE GELSİN BU VİDEO !! - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> ATATÜRKE DİNSİZ DİYENLERE GELSİN BU VİDEO !! - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Что ПОЛЕЗНО ЕСТЬ при правильном питании? ✅ ЗОЖ с Денисом Мининым - Duration: 9:09.

Good health to all! With you Denis Minin and today we will analyze my grocery

portfolio and what about diet I have for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Go!

I can't imagine my life without fruit and often even call myself a fruitorial,

because fruit occupies a very big value of my life. I am very much

I consume apples. Why did I start with them? And because they are just that

well of health rejuvenation. No wonder they call rejuvenating

apples. I consume apples entirely. What does the whole mean? I do not clean the skin, because

what is the most useful is contained in ni. Apples i even

I eat with a stub, because the shell contains whisks, which

are the liberators of our intestines. And even the apple seed contains very

cool nutrients and especially iodine, protect the thyroid gland and promote

the work of the brain. Therefore, we wash our apples well with warm water to wash them off.

glycerin that makes them bright shiny.

And if the apples from your garden or garden, then they do not need to be washed with hot water,

because they are useful, not treated with pesticides, not treated with glycerin and

they are most suitable for you. Also very important nutrient in apples is

pectin, without which our body simply can not live.

The next fruit I use in my diet is a banana. And although

Biologically correct to call him berry, banana is very rich in potassium,

which contributes to good work cardiovascular system and in general

the work of our heart. Well, when I eat in my diet

the grapes I have have a sufficient amount of nitric oxide in my blood that

contributes to the prevention of blood clots. Especially in our time it is important for

people who suffer from cardiovascular diseases.

Let me remind you that this is item number one. ranking first in mortality

the world. I definitely use grapes with bone and skin, in which

just on contains the greatest the amount of nutrients than in the

grape juice. A sufficient amount of fiber in my body I can

only get when I use huge

amount of vegetables. Without them, a person simply cannot live. In my diet -

this carrot, pumpkin, beet, potatoes (but potatoes are best replaced with sweet potatoes). it

Of course, a huge amount of greenery. I have greens in the vegetables on the ground

because there is a huge amount of chlorophyll, which is exactly

promotes anti-cancer diseases that prevents

aging and generally rejuvenates our an organism. Essential nutrients for humans -

these are proteins, fats and carbohydrates. And when we remember carbohydrates, we immediately recall

whole grain cereals. In my diet great

the number of porridges. I try not to denature them, that is, with a minimum

heat treatment. In the morning for breakfast, I use buckwheat. I am her

soak in the evening, in the morning brought to boil or maximum up to 90 degrees

turned off, it was 15 minutes and it was already soft, razvaristaya, crumbly, very

tasty porridge. I also use millet. Millet is

sunny porridge, because it is yellowish and contains a huge amount of potassium,

also for the cardiovascular system. The next porridge I eat

especially at lunchtime is rice. But we all

Rice can not eat just like that, because it is not always tasty, sometimes even fresh.

I recommend risotto. Little life hacking - very fast how to cook it.

On the pan - a small amount of natural

butter, mix with washed rice, add a little liquid,

Steam under the lid and add a small amount of cheese - either

Dutch or Parmesan and some vegetables. Steamed another 3-4 minutes

insist and eat a wonderful dish. Next is the grits such as pearl barley.

But you do not love her, because she is also very bland for you. But if you

make her perlotto. It is also a modern dish, but

Believe me no less tasty. I like it even more than risotto.

Cooking technology is exactly the same. You just try it!

You will be surprised and forget about risotto forever. Finishing about carbohydrates I

turn to building material your body is proteins.

The kinds of amino acids that I get thanks to,

for example, the same beans or nuts, or seeds. Let's analyze a little bit more in detail.

For example, if we are talking about legumes in my diet is acceptable orange

lentils because it does not need practically denature because

it is enough just to steam up some water and use very tasty, healthy,

protein-rich food. Next is a variety of nuts.

This is a walnut because it contributes to the work of the brain.

By the way, they noticed the nut kernel even resembles the structure of the brain. If a

we are talking about seeds - these are of course flax seeds, seeds

amaranth, chia seeds, sunflower seeds and of course pumpkin seed,

which I often add to breakfast. When I mentioned fruit in the beginning of the video,

I did not fully mention the berries. Berries of course this is a seasonal product that

more can be consumed in the summer. If you of course do not freeze in

freezer for the winter period. But what if you can not live

without these products? Of course this the dried fruits that save us are

dried apricots, figs, dates, raisins. Very sweet, energetically saturated,

very useful. The main thing is correct them use. Dried fruits we will

wash under warm running water. The following is sufficient fluid intake.

in my body. I drink water regularly, especially when I am constantly engaged in physical activities.

loads, and I have every day practical training I need

resume water balance in the body. I drink water more often than tea and coffee. Coffee in my

the diet can be literally once a month - when a certain blend of coffee,

good and interesting brewing, or a new sort of coffee,

in some cool new place. I do not use teas that are sold in

stores in the form of a bag and so called trash. I use herbal

infusions. This is Melissa, Chamomile, St. John's Wort, and others.

types of herbs that have sedative properties or vice versa

exalting so everything depends on time of day. But more so for

My teas are the time of forwarding in a circle of friends or relatives, family.

Well, as I promised you at the beginning of the video clip, let's look at my breakfast diet,

lunch and dinner. Breakfast I start with whole oats.

Not rolled up oatmeal, which makes no sense, but coarse oatmeal

grinding whole grain I steamed with a pumpkin. Pumpkin at all

rich product on carotene, which Incidentally, 5 times more than in

carrot. I do not fry a pumpkin and in no case do not boil in water.

There are two ways to cook it. just a double boiler or bake in the oven,

but so that she was a little bit crispy

by no means crumb. Mixing oatmeal

with a little pumpkin and adding there walnuts or other them

varieties, I add to the cooled porridge a small amount of honey. It is perfect

breakfast for any person. From breakfast, we turn to dinner. And since I

doing serious physical loads, as you remember, I need

large amount of protein. I get protein from steamed orange

lentils which I mix with quail eggs. Quail eggs i

I add at the very end, so that they are slightly welded or instead of them separately

Boil soft boiled 2, maximum 3 chicken eggs. But not necessarily store, but

exclusively domestic. In my diet, I do not use meat products.

Meat, I basically do not them, but I eat eggs, since this is for me the main source

albumin - very valuable and fast proteins. From lunch turn to dinner.

For me it can be dairy products, for example, cottage cheese,

which I shuffle with a little the amount of honey to make it tasty since I

also a sweet tooth. And add a guest or a maximum of 2

berries It could be blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or frozen if

it is in the winter time. For me, this is the perfect dinner, and even more so.

if at the end I add natural yogurt without additives,

no starches and no sugars. With you was Denis Minin, be sure to put likes,

subscribe to the channel and most importantly write comments, what would you like to make out

subsequent topics in our videos. See you later, bye!

For more infomation >> Что ПОЛЕЗНО ЕСТЬ при правильном питании? ✅ ЗОЖ с Денисом Мининым - Duration: 9:09.

-------------------------------------------

IPBS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 | IBPS 1599 Posts | IBPS SO Notification 2018 - Duration: 5:03.

IPBS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018

IBPS 1599 Posts

IBPS SO Notification 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét