Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

How to draw Eagleator

Don't miss any Blabla Art episode

Subscribe! (◕‿◕)

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW EAGLEATOR from Unikitty! | LEGO Best Coloring for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

4 Hacks to save time and money for your Business - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> 4 Hacks to save time and money for your Business - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Hollyoaks Spoilers | 5th - 9th November 2018 - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Hollyoaks Spoilers | 5th - 9th November 2018 - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

EastEnders Spoilers | 5th - 9th Nov 2018 - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> EastEnders Spoilers | 5th - 9th Nov 2018 - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Why don't Americans say McDonald's properly? - Duration: 2:49.

Hello, it's Jinger.

A lot of people seem to be interested in

how to pronounce brand names.

So I've been making videos about it.

Today I'll tell you about nicknames that Americans use.

Jinger English

When I first moved to America

this is what happened.

My hubby and I couldn't find a house right away.

So we stayed with his mom for several months.

One day, my mother-in-law said

I just got to America at that point

I didn't know what DD was.

So I asked her.

Americans say Dunkin' Donuts DD in short.

Am I the only one who thought about a bra size from DD?

In America, I started to find out

DD wasn't the only one.

There were a lot more.

A popular brand like McDonald's

is called Mickey D's.

I mentioned this in my previous video

Chevrolet, the American car brand.

Chevrolet is a full name.

People often call it Chevy.

And BMW.

People call it Bimmer.

There are 3 ways to spell it.

Since I mentioned my mother-in-law

let's talk about my father-in-law too.

He needed to buy some stuff.

That's what he said.

Where the heck is Tar-zhay?

I found out that Target is also called Tar-zhay.

So I asked why.

Target ends with et.

It kind of looks like a French word.

When we think about the image of France

it's elegant and luxurious.

Americans think the same.

So, instead of Target

they call it Tar-zhay like a French word.

People seem to think it sounds more upper class.

I can see what trolls are going to say.

Why do I have to know these?

You don't have to.

But there is a problem.

You can say the full names you know.

But the other person could say

something like that.

Then you can't understand.

So it's better to know these names.

Communication involves 2 ways.

It's important to say

but listening is as important.

So you need to know expressions native speakers use.

I don't force you anything.

Choices are yours.

My name is Jinger.

If this video is helpful

click LIKE and SUBSCRIBE.

I'll be back with different videos.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Why don't Americans say McDonald's properly? - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Web Design Basic Knowledge - How Earn Money to Website | What is Free or Paid Site Explain (Today's) - Duration: 8:55.

Web Design Basic Knowledge

How Earn Money to Website

What is Free or Paid Site Explain

n This Video I am going to talk about Web Design Basic Knowledge How Work Website

What is Free or Paid Explain in bangla.

What is website, domain, hosting, web address, website name.

For more infomation >> Web Design Basic Knowledge - How Earn Money to Website | What is Free or Paid Site Explain (Today's) - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

How To Crochet Frankenstein Monster - Duration: 33:07.

hi guys welcome back this is Sharon Ojala and today we're making

Frankenstein's monster this is actually a video tutorial in two parts there's

one part for the head and that should be popping up on your screen and then this

video that you're watching is going to walk you through the steps of making the

body this actually isn't a beginner friendly pattern in this video I'm going

to show you everything that's out of the ordinary so we're gonna be doing color

changes together I'll show you how to weave in a yarn tail and we're done

the last roll of the shirt I'll show you how to insert the yarn to make the pants

and how to make the bridge between the legs I'll show you how to do the shoes

how to stuff them how to sew them in place I'll also show you how to shape

the jacket and assemble it also show you how to do the bolts and then sew the

head and the body together so that's what this video tutorial is for so

there's a written pattern this is free on my blog and that should be popping up

on your screen and again you don't need to click that right now it'll be there

for the duration of this video in the written pattern I give you the size I

also give you the order in which this video tutorial was filmed and everything

that was in the video is written down here so if you're looking for something

in particular then you want to look at this section I give you the supplies

list and I tell you how to read the rows which is important because my patterns

are written a little bit differently than most so that's a good little

section to start off reading and of course the written pattern for the body

of the doll at the very bottom of the pattern you'll find the green print

friendly buttons and there's also an opportunity to donate this is not an

obligation this is only if you can if you can't donate I give you other ways

that you can help support my blog and you just click that little link and I'll

tell you how you can support me and help me keep bringing you free patterns and

videos so of course you're going to be using the same hook that you use to make

the monsters head with and I used a four millimeter hook

I used a blunt and jerry' needle a pair of scissors of course a small amount of

polyester stuffing I used brown for the jacket and the

pants I use green for his skin color I used white for his shirt and his socks

and a little bit of black for his shoes and a tiny bit of gray for the bolts in

his neck if you use the same hook size and yarn weight that I did then you

should get a doll about six and a half inches tall alright guys real quickly

I'm going to show you a couple of things these are all free the pocket ghost is a

free written pattern on my blog and also here on my youtube channel the Cutie

pocket bat free written pattern on my blog and also here of my youtube channel

we got the grumpy pumpkin you can make him with or without the face and then

my creepy tree this is on my other channel called where the gnomes live and

I show you step by step in how to make this tree there's no wires in this guy

and there's no clay involved I also show you how to make his eyes glow so if

you're interested in making one of those there's still time before Halloween gets

us here and that link is in the description box below and it should also

be popping up on your screen alright guys we're going to start making our

doll in the next clip I'm going to show you how lightly to stuff the neck and

then we're going to jump into the color change and we'll do the color change

together so between the skin and the shirt so if you've never done color

changes before don't worry I'll show you how to do it in this video

all right guys grab your crochet hooks and let's get started I just finished

row eight and I have 16 stitches around and they're written patterns that's the

stop and stuff now you actually can stuff a little later on in the pattern

but let's just do what the pattern tells us to do now when you're stuffing the

neck you don't want to over stuff you see that looks pretty much the same

after its stuffed there and you want it to fit into the head nicely and we are

gonna permanently attach this after and I'll show you how to do that but yeah

you don't want to over stuff it so just a little bit of stuffing just to hold

that shape is all you don't need very much in there alright guys you can pause

the video now and you're ready to change colors we will do that together so you

can hit play again when you get to the row where we switch colors

alright guys I'm coming to the end of row 9 and I'm gonna switch colors this

is the last stitch of this row so I just put in one single crochet now I'm gonna

go back into the same stitch and put my second one but before I finish off I'm

going to switch colors so now I have 2 loops on the hook I'm gonna hold that

working yarn back here and then hold the new yarn color under the same finger get

ready to crochet on switch fingers now pull the new color through those two

loops and we've just switched colors so row ten is one single crochet in the

next two stitches and then two single crochets into that third stitch and then

repeat all the way around when you land at the market and be putting in two

single crochets of course so for this row there is going to be a little bit of

a color jump we're not going to worry about it because it's gonna be hidden

with the jacket so here's the first stitch of the next row when I go into

that stitch I'm gonna crochet around to the color change yarn tail so the

shorter one and that will just weave it in for me and I'll hide it so there's

one one single crochet in the next and then two single crochets in the stitch

after that and I'm still crocheting around that color change now I can let

go of those and that's that color change isn't going anywhere

I can let go of it and I can also cut it free from here look it just cut free

from that one and cut this one up shorter and I can continue on down with

my white I'm gonna do the end of that row and I'm gonna put my last sequence

in one single crochet in the next two and then two single crochets into that

third stitch this main color that I was working with if it's loose there just

give it a little tug there's a little gap just give it a little tug and then

you can crochet around it as well so this hold it along the edge and crochet

around it

all right I just finished off and I'm gonna weave this yarn tail in that's all

that means to leave it in its just bring it back I'm gonna go through bring my

yarn needle through the center of those stitches there this is all I'll need to

do for this they've brought it through

I'll carry it back and now I can cut it free and that yarn tail is taken care of

next we're gonna insert the pant color and if you turn this back the bottom of

this shirt flip it downward you'll see all the outer loops that we need to work

in and there's 30 of these so the last loop here is a bit of a jump from this

one and you've seen there's a jump between them so this is what I do I'm

going to pull my yarn through the first loop and chain one and this chain one

counts as the last stitch of the row so let's put a little marker in there so

I'm gonna put a single crochet in each one of those loops around and I'll speed

it up so you can see what the end looks like I just made it around and I put a

single crochet in that last loop and see there's that jump I was talking about

the beginning and I'm gonna single crochet into where I put that marker and

that last one there it counts thirty-some finished Row one of the

pants and I have 30 stitches around I'm gonna move my marker alright guys you

can pause the video now and finish the next few rows and we'll meet back here

at the end of Row 5 and I'll show you how to do the little bridge across

alright so now we're gonna create the little bridge between the legs and what

we do is single crochet into the 14th stitch from the hook so we count this

way one two three four and 14 single crochet into that stitch turn the piece

put a single crochet in the first stitch after the hook

and now single crocheted directly across

and that's all there is to that little bridge now we can finish off okay we can

stuff the body there's gonna push some stuff in beef in between those legs a

little bit more in there you don't need to stuff right to the edge of the legs

because the socks are gonna fit in there which I'm going to show you how to do in

the next clip as you can see the socks are gonna get pushed in there and it's

gonna hold that stuffing in place so let's make the socks in the shoes and

we'll do that in the next clip I'm just coming to the end of row four I'm gonna

put my last stitch in and this is where we're changing colors so I'm gonna go

ahead and start to stitch but I'm not gonna finish it couldn't leave those two

loops on my hook and I'll bring in my color change and I use black for the

shoes but because it's so hard to show up we're gonna use Brown so you can see

what I'm doing get ready to crochet on I'm gonna pull

the new color through those two loops and there we've switched colors now

we're moving on to row 5 and we're gonna be working in the front loops only for

the entire row we're gonna put a single crochet in the first front loop one

single crochet and now two single crochets in each of the next six front

loops

okay and now one single crochet in the next six front loops one single crochet

and now two single crochets into that last front loop this is the last stitch

of the row two single crochets break free from the white we don't need to use

that anymore we can not off these color changes here

that also helps bring the color change line up together pull the knot fairly

tight that kind of brings that color change line into each other cut those up

shorter there we finished row five and now we have 21 stitches around row six

we're working in both loops you're gonna wind up to add a marker and

one single crochet in each one of those 21 stitches and again you're working in

both loops of the stitch okay row seven we're working in the back

loops now and we're going to put one single crochet in the first back loop

and then crochet the next two loops together and now repeat all the way

around one in the back loop and then two together just finished row seven and now

we're gonna work in the back loops again but do not add a marker we're gonna

repeat the sequence four times one single crochet in the next two back

loops and then two back loops together and again repeat that four times one

single crochet in the first two back loops and now two two back loops

together there is once and that repeat that three more times one single crochet

in the next two back loops and then two back loops together

there we go this finished row eight and I'm going to finish off leave a nice

long tail for sewing we're gonna use this tail to sew up the gap

of the shoe and also to sew the foot into that body before we stuff the socks

in the feet let's weave in and out of the remaining stitches now if you can

weave in and out of the back loops if you can't don't worry about it this

weave in and out of the remaining stitches I'm gonna go in and out of

those back loops all the way around a

little bit difficult when you're working with black to see especially in such a

small around so if you can't do the back loops don't worry about it it's still

going to work out you can go through both loops of the stitch all the way

around to where you started now before we pull that gap we need to stuff the

foot the socks first of course and then we'll stuff a little bit into the foot

not too much

now pull that yarn tail to close up the gap knot it off so it holds that gap

closed so the way I designed the the shoe the where we did the color change

can sit on the inside where you won't see it so make sure when you shape your

shoe that that color change is facing the inside of the body so you don't see

it on the outside at all and see we don't want to over stuff it because we

want the bottom to be nice and flat but we're also going to make it flat by

pulling this up through here before we do that if we wanted to we could shape

the front here we could put a couple of stitches into the front of the shoe if

you want to do it's not necessary I didn't do it like for all of them I'm

just thinking about it now if your foot has been overstuffed you can put a

couple stitches in there to flatten it out see how that flattened it out there

and that's the front of the shoe once you're happy with this shape of the shoe

bring this up to the top of the sock and pull it until the bottom of the shoe is

flat you can put on the table and check it and see how flat it is once you're

happy with the fact that it's flat looks like a UFO once you're happy with how

that shape is then not this off right here it's very important to knot it off

here pull on this and it won't pull on this anymore

you just want it to pull on this part here so it's Soviets legs in place now

just push that stuffing up a little bit and where we finished off the shirt make

that the back so you have the color change in the back and where we finished

off the shirt that little dip there is in the back so I don't have to worry

about that and bring it right up through the center and out at the top of the

neck

and pull it into place and remember that color change jump you want on the inside

so bring the other one up there through the center and it should just stand up

on its own beautifully you don't have to do anything to it to make it stand up on

its own look at his little socks so cute okay so once you're happy with how it

looks then you're going to knock these off individually make sure the neck is

nice and straight not it off right up in the top

okay now the other one and don't cut these because we're gonna use these two

so the neck into the body as well well I guess that depends if you've used brown

for your shoes or any other color other than black then you can't use these yarn

tails to sew it in just not these often and to cut them up shorter if they're a

different color than the hair alright my friends I want to give you an option for

this for the shoes if you don't like this design here and you'd rather these

shoes be completely attached to the bottom of the pants you can totally do

that I've sewn the shoes to the pants these are a different type of shoe but

it's the same sort of DLC just so use your black and sew all the way around

and then when you're done you can take a chain put the brown or whatever you use

for the pant color and wrap it around the bottom and then you won't see any of

those black stitches down there and it look like his pants are cuffed at

the bottom so you can totally do that as well

you don't have to keep this design I like it it looks like his pants are too

short there's a flood coming and you can see a

sucks but some of you won't like it so you can sew the shoes right to the pants

and then add a little chain to create a cuff at the bottom so there's an option

for you alright guys we are almost ready to attach his head before we do that

let's add the two bolts on the neck and I think the easiest way to do it is to

get the gray yarn and we're gonna use double strand so what I mean by that is

we're gonna go in between the sixth and seventh row you just camp from up here

one two three four five six and seven in between there push your hook through

pull the yarn through and now we're going to chain three and we're going to

chain around both of these yarn strands one two and three

now we're going to finish off leave a tail long enough that you can use on the

other side of the neck pull the yarn tail through those loops and pull tight

now let's read them both and then bring your needle through to the other side in

between the sixth and seventh row hang on to that little chain and then pull

the yarn tails through now you can pull it into shape and now I'm going to use

my hook to make a chain here I'm gonna push through grab the yarn pull it

through and now chain three one two three and finish off bring the yarn tail

through that loop pull tight and now we just have to shape this one I'm just

gonna go through it doesn't really matter which side I use I guess bring

the yarn through and then up through the top of the neck come up anywhere you can

grow anywhere up there cuz that's gonna be hidden anyway

pull it through now pull into shape

so I'm not sure how much of it pick up a difference it makes but you can shape

this even further take one of the great iron tales and go back down and come out

where that bolt is and now wrap real tightly around that bolt grab the end of

it and just wrap real tight okay and once you're done that once you're done

wrapping it and you can just take this back up here and not off I'll have to do

this part it's just a little added detail I like little added details so

I'm going to bring it through and now cut free

okay that's lowers head and body together so thread the black yarn tails

and bring them right up through the middle of the head and up the top pull

them through put the head on there squish it down a little bit pull on the

air and Tails squish the head a little bit down further

pull on the yarn tails and that's done now you just have to knock these off so

I'm gonna bring one of the yarn tails out through a different stitch hole so

these can be nodded off not them off now you can spread this

both and carry them out anywhere and cut them free okay now I'm going to sew in

his collar so I just thread it to one yarn tail in the back I'm going to go

right through the back of the center and I'm gonna bring my yarn you don't great

through the center in the front right in between that green and the white there

pull it through wrap the chain around

and put it into shape and I'm gonna put a stitch right through the center of

that chain I'll go back into the body and I'll come out on the side and just

pulling snug enough to pull it into place

not too tight cuz it just alters the shape okay now put a stitch through the

center of the chain there and into the body and I'll come over you about here

and through the center of the chain again bring it down and I care about the

back but I might need more stitches but I think that will do it I'll check it

out here so I ended up putting stitches here here here on the sides in the back

I wasn't too worried about this part back here because I am going to be

having that jacket and that jacket is not gonna be taken off so I think we're

okay back here so I'm just gonna not those two together I will carry them

inside the body and cut them free next we're working on the arms and I'm gonna

show you how to do the bubble um alright guys I'm at the end of Row three I just

put one single crochet in those eight stitches and I'm gonna put a small

bauble into the ninth front loop only we're just working in that front loop

this one right here and we're gonna use three double crochet so yarn over go

into that front loop pull the yarn through you have three loops pull the

yarn through the first two loops only and now you have two loops remain you

we're gonna repeat this until you have four loops on our hook into that front

loop

pull through the first two loops only and we have three loops we're gonna do this

one more time into that front loop pull through the first two loops only and now

we have our four loops now we can pull the yarn through all four loops and

that's the end of our bubble so we're gonna start the next row we're going to

put one single crochet in the first stitch and then crochet two together and

we're repeating that sequence three times so let's do it together one single

crochet and now two together

repeat that one single crochet in the next stitch and two together and

repeating for the last time one single crochet and two together a little bit

awkward cuz a hole is very small now and refinish drill four and we should have

six stitches around so rows 5 through 7 is one single crochet in each one of

those six stitches for 3 rows so take your time very difficult to work in

these small rounds when you're new to crochet you can't find the stitch just

turn it towards you and look for the B

there I go I'm all finished row seven and I'm gonna finish off we don't need

any yarn tail for sewing we're not using this yarn tail at all once we're done

finishing off here so you can cut it up shorter you can stick a little bit

inside there it doesn't matter a dispute hanging a little bit it's totally fine

whatever you decide to do so here's my first one I've just sewed it in place

and when you're sewing the arm in you want to sew when you have it up against

the disparate any has to drag it on when you have the sleeve in place where you

finished off make sure that's facing the body so you don't have any finish off

jumps here so when you saw the arm in place we're gonna stow it only to this

part of the sleeve and not the top part cuz you'll want any sewing stitches

across here want to leave that free of stitches and when I did to sew it in is

I just pulled both yarn tails there's my starting your in tails still hanging

there and my finishing yarn tail reach in there with my hook and I'm gonna pull

them go through and I can use this starting hair and tail to sell the arm

in place if you don't have one there if you've already gotten rid of it don't

worry about it and the other thing to keep in mind of course is you want the

thumbs to face each other so I make sure you're sewing on the right side bring it

down I can feel it in there I just brought the needle through the arm

inside I go I went through the arm again on the inside you see I'm just sewing

the arm inside to this side of the sleeve that's all I'm doing okay now I'm

just gonna finish off

so let's shape the front of the jacket now you can see the top part here where

we just did the collar I want that flap down on both sides and also the front

part here I'm just going to sew that back just a little bit like that just to

hold it in place I'm going to use my starting Aran tail and I'll add a couple

of stitches there and if this needs a little help I can stitch that down too

but it looks like it's gonna stay pretty good on its own so I'm gonna knock this

off back here I'll carry this away and cut it free I'm just gonna so this

little bit back here it was gonna be my my finishing yarn tail down one stitch

and then so this little piece down so it matches this side just check and make

sure I don't need to sew this down I might need to sew this end one here a

little bit more finicky because it doesn't totally match this side so I can

just add a stitch here just to hold it down just one stitch will do there we go

now I'm gonna knot off and I'm gonna use this yarn tail to sew the jacket in

place so I'm not gonna cut it free but I'll carry it down a little ways I'll go

in between stitches here all right guys you can sew the jacket on and then sew

the sleeves on if that's easier or you can place it on the body here and then

just see where the sleeves will go and now you can pin the jacket in place

before you do this part or you can just I it up like I'm doing I'm gonna hold

that spot and now I'm gonna sew the sleeve in and I'm not gonna bring any

stitches to the outside of the sleeve out here because we don't want to see

any of those I'm just gonna sew around the top and the sides

and I'll do one more here

and that is sown in oh I can do over here just one more over here

okay now I'm going to knock off just be sure that you're happy with those arms

before you start sewing and like I said you can also sell the jacket to the body

and then so the arms in place it's up to you okay so for sewing the jacket I

actually just start back here I don't want to sew anything in the front and

I'm going to go through the body and I'm gonna come up through the jacket just to

get my starting stitch in there and again you can pin this in place before

you start sewing make sure that you're totally happy with it and I'm gonna go

back into the body and I'll come up anywhere else where it's comfortable to

come through and I don't want to pull anything too tight alters the shape that

way just pull light enough to bring

everything into place so I'm gonna go through the body again and come up

behind that arm over there carry the yarn tail through and that's already

sewn in place actually let me go back down again and come up through the

center in the back and just check and see what I could do is put a little

stitch here in front of the arm one stitch there go through the back oh yeah

that feels better already okay and I'll do the other arm to go

through the body and then come up right in front of the arm over here

and then back down through the body and else you the center of the back and

let's see how that is that's perfect yeah I'm happy with that and now I'm

just gonna nod off alright my friends that brings us to the end of this video

tutorial I hope you enjoyed making yourself a little monster doll if you

made one of these I would sure love to see it post pictures on my facebook page

Amigurumi freely or if you're on Instagram you can give me a follow and

also tag my name and I'll check out your doll the link to my Instagram

in the description box below thanks so much for watching and we'll see you

super soon

For more infomation >> How To Crochet Frankenstein Monster - Duration: 33:07.

-------------------------------------------

SEER is a Graphene prediction public blockchain | REVIEW - Duration: 7:21.

For more infomation >> SEER is a Graphene prediction public blockchain | REVIEW - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Dạy Chơi Game Bầu Cua 2018 | Lộ Công Thức Game Bầu Cua 2019 - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> Dạy Chơi Game Bầu Cua 2018 | Lộ Công Thức Game Bầu Cua 2019 - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

#Roshni #Chand Se Hoti Hai #Sitaron se nahi #Mohabbat Ek Se Hoti Hai #Hazaro se nahi - Duration: 0:14.

For more infomation >> #Roshni #Chand Se Hoti Hai #Sitaron se nahi #Mohabbat Ek Se Hoti Hai #Hazaro se nahi - Duration: 0:14.

-------------------------------------------

ЧТО УБИВАЕТ ЛИШНИЙ ВЕС? - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> ЧТО УБИВАЕТ ЛИШНИЙ ВЕС? - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

"Sania Mirza" Blessed With A Baby Boy | Shoaib Malik | Farah Khan - Duration: 1:32.

"Sania Mirza" Blessed With A Baby Boy | Shoaib Malik | Farah Khan

For more infomation >> "Sania Mirza" Blessed With A Baby Boy | Shoaib Malik | Farah Khan - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Coronation Street Spoilers | 5th - 9th Nov 2018 - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Coronation Street Spoilers | 5th - 9th Nov 2018 - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

【激ウマ】韓国KFCのチーズ系新商品色々食べる。(ブラックラベルプレーンチーズバーガー、チーズタルト、ロングチーズスティック、パルガンマッチキン) - Duration: 9:45.

For more infomation >> 【激ウマ】韓国KFCのチーズ系新商品色々食べる。(ブラックラベルプレーンチーズバーガー、チーズタルト、ロングチーズスティック、パルガンマッチキン) - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

Emmerdale Spoilers | 5th - 9th November 2018 - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Emmerdale Spoilers | 5th - 9th November 2018 - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

BRUDER TRACTOR truck crash and rescue! Action video for kids - Duration: 13:10.

Bruder tractor | Kids action | Kinder spielzeug

For more infomation >> BRUDER TRACTOR truck crash and rescue! Action video for kids - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

Sivakumar Explain About Cell Phone Issue Video | Kollywood | Tamil News | kalakkal cinema - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Sivakumar Explain About Cell Phone Issue Video | Kollywood | Tamil News | kalakkal cinema - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Must watch funny videos 😂 Try Not to Laugh Comedy Videos 2018 - p119 - Duration: 3:08.

Try Not to Laugh Comedy Videos 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét