Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 29 2018

they're super hot and like what's not to love.

their music and all that.

Fandoms get made fun of a lot. Sure their behavior can be a little over the top

but most of the time they don't deserve the bad rep

we've all been there

a little too obsessed with something that has caused us to act out of the

ordinary besides fans are just people who are

deeply interested in loyal about a hobby celebrity or subject. They're people who

aren't embarrassed to be themselves and no one should be discouraged for that.

Right?

Well there is one type of fandom that should be discouraged and it's on the dark side of Tumblr

Can you tell everyone what Tumblr is?

Tumblr is sort of like a blog that people treat as their virtual diary and there are also

communities that you can get part of

Oh yeah. You've Tumbled before right?

Yes...

Read one your post everyone. Sometimes the hardest choices are the right ones

Or the wrong ones. I don't know yet...

Welcome to Psych IRL my name is Donna

and today we're gonna be looking at the true-crime community on tumblr now I've

seen a lot of videos investigating and exploring this community so I thought

I'd see it for myself I've heard there are a lot of

inappropriate crushes on school shooters

Hey this guy's not too bad-looking I

mean he's kind of hot...Jesus Christ oh my god this is disgusting okay well we

have to throw the whole body away

one disclaimer that I forgot to mention is that not everyone in the true-crime community is like this

Some people are just genuinely interested in learning about the mentality of serial killers

and murderers. Also I do not support the bullying and harassment of others so

please don't go after anyone in this video. I will not be showing any faces

naming any names of these mass shooters because I do not want to glorify that or

bring more attention to them so they will be blurred out and bleeped out but

I will be sharing names of criminals that have already committed crimes so

long ago and their names have already been commercialized because I think that

it helps tell the story a little bit more.

On tumblr the true crime community is a place for people who are interested in

criminology and the history/psychology of serial killers

this interest in deviance is perfectly normal

it's natural to want to know the motives of why someone did a horrendous act but

for some individuals in the true crime community their obsession is taken to an

inappropriate level. A level where school shooters are idolized and even romanticized

Just say no to sawed offs

Bad. No no no.

Many in the community make drawings of these shooters and portray them

in a heroic way. Some drawings also portray them as sad lonely

and misunderstood. The artist of this drawing for instance wrote phrases like

I am a horrible son. If there was a god, he wouldn't let me feel. I destroy

everything I touch. This one has a goodbye letter to his parents and has

the words wrath and vodka in bold letters but of course it's captioned how

could I ever forget about loverboy and this is where things get weird.

I really want to send D letters but I'm scared that they won't give them to him or he

won't write back. I really want to send him my art of him. I could see how one

would feel sympathy for a criminal after learning the childhood trauma this

person has gone through but creating fan art is essentially rewarding them for their actions

Some in the community have even gone too far by creating fantasy relationships

between two mass murderers A lot of these profiles say "I do not condone"

meaning they don't condone the actions of these shooters but these

images say otherwise

Me and my sister are here at the Museum of Death and

we're trying to understand how people like this stuff

You see it on the internet but what about in real life and I think this is a perfect example of that.

The Museum of Death in Hollywood is a

place dedicated to death education but their more controversial displays are

composed of serial killer artwork, Manson family memorabilia, and crime scene photographs

Maybe this place was the real-life version of the true crime community on Tumblr

that would help me get into the mindset of understanding the community better

after all some of their merchandise does bear resemblance

to the artwork we saw online. Maybe the kinds of people in the museum

would give me insight into what kind of people are in this tumblr fandom.

What exactly motivates someone to create an edit of a mass shooting with happy music

or even weirder memes

Me...

Mildly attractive white boys that have killed people

I wanted love. I never got it.

He inflate He deflate

A school with a bunch of people in it

(sighs) that one went too far

My babies: The baby baby, the autistic baby, the surprised baby,

the racist baby, the btchy baby, the angry baby, the large kinky baby

P.S. this was made to be funny don't get a stick up your ass about it you've been

visited by the godlike police no mass shooting today but you better quit your btching

Please don't kill me I didn't do anything to you

Sarcastic: please don't kill me I didn't do anything to you. GET THE F OUT! Poor SpongeBob

This one is self-explanatory.

He says do you love me. I tell him only partly.

I only love true crime and serial killers. I'm sorry.

After touring the museum I found that there was a vast difference between it

and tumblr everything was said in an objective and detached way. We weren't

sympathizing with the serial killers we were examining their motives

I mean there are a lot of serial killer things. There was the black dahlia, there

was Gacy, there was Charles Manson and this cult.

did you feel weird to like look at those things and glorify them sort of?

I don't feel like it's really glorifying death

I feel like you're just learning about it.

and that's why I like this stuff. because I want to know why. I like knowing why

that morning you decided to dress a little more provocatively than usual you

you found yourself flaunting a denim skirt as you strode into school that was

perhaps three or four inches above your knees obviously you weren't completely

daft you were aware of the dress code and so you progress through most of your

day with a jacket bound around your waist until the last period of your day

English which took place in a sweltering oven of a classroom. You sat down

cursing the name of whoever invented assigned seats since you were forced to

share the table with absolute asshats. Of course it was only an hour you had to

spend by their side but it piled up over several weeks and the toil you received

eventually became intolerable as the professor rambled on about Macbeth. Your

eyes roamed around every nook and cranny of the classroom before finally landing

on E. You quickly perk up realizing his gaze was also situated on you or rather

your thighs and the abyss between them that your skirt managed to cover.

And I'm not reading the rest.

Perhaps many of these individuals are hybristophiliacs

Hybristophilia is a paraphilia where one is sexually aroused or attracted to

people who have committed horrendous crimes such as murder

this is sometimes also referred to as the Bonnie and Clyde syndrome

For instance a lot of fan mail is sent to serial killers who have received a lot of media publicity

Cult leader Charles Manson who convinced his followers to commit a series of nine

murders and was convicted of first-degree murder for two other deaths

himself got a 25 year old girlfriend

Because I love him.

somehow I've got half a brain that I can see that he is the one that knows what's

going on. He's the one that is in the truth whenever nobody else is and...

what is it about him compared to other people you've met in your lifetime

that makes him so unique and different

Charlie always tells the truth no matter what

Ted Bundy known for kidnapping, sexually assaulting, and then murdering 30 women

had a courtroom filled with women attempting to catch his attention

The trial has drawn women from as far away as Seattle where Bundy is suspected of other sex murders

why is this happening

According to one psychiatrist, it is a mixture of fear, intrigue, and in particular sexual attraction

and so yes I do think this is an underlying sense a

sexual attraction using that word very broadly for the moment but there is no

question but what violence does quicken the pulse of many people and certainly of young women

You try to imagine yourself in his place and to see how he's feeling

looking at the pillows with bloodstains and everything if he really did it or not

he even asked one of his admirers to marry him in court

Carol.

Do you want to marry me?

Yes.

And I want to Marry You? Yes.

And I do want to Marry You.

Though there is psychological explanation creating memes and fantasizing over normal videos of

these mass shooters still seems wrong

My love he was a goofy kid I hate to see that fade

you're of course free to feel those feelings after all you can't

really help them but glorifying them especially when the tragic events

happened so recently motivates copycats, people who believe this is the only way

they will get attention.

Location is Stonewood Douglas.

And Parkland Florida.

It's going to be a big event.

And when you see me on the news, you will all know who I am

but the true crime community has responded to such criticisms in the best way the know how, memes

What some of the TCC says: you should be able to feel empathy for the

killer too because they are still a person and just because they did

horrible things doesn't mean they weren't going through a lot. I'm not

saying it excuses their actions just that one person being a victim doesn't

mean another can't be one as well.

What some Antis hear: UwU N did nothing wrong

and could F me sideways. My poor innocent baby UwU

well the memes that a lot of the TCC post counter this. I don't get why people

think I condone what N did. Sad Face. Anyways here's my fifth flower crown

edit for today. I hope N is doing okay in prison. He doesn't deserve any of this

N is daddy. Need i say more?

i genuinely want to know if you think there's a

difference between making artwork of charles manson and making artwork of a

recent school shooter. Also if you guys ever visit the death museum i wrote in

their book of how you die and if you find it tag me on instagram. Also my

sister wrote in it. Yours is funny? Yeah but i think no one's gonna find it.

Did you put your name? I didn't put my name. AWWW how are they gonna know it's you?

Because I'm the only one who wrote about Shrek

As usual i post a Q&A about the video on my instagram stories 24 hours

after the video is posted so follow me there that's the end of the video i'll

see you guys next time stay psyched

For more infomation >> The Fandom in LOVE with SCHOOL SHOOTERS - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

মসজিদের পাশে মসজিদ || Mosjider Pase Mosjid Kora || Sheikh Mukhlesur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> মসজিদের পাশে মসজিদ || Mosjider Pase Mosjid Kora || Sheikh Mukhlesur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore「Lyrics」- For Your Entertainment (Adam Lambert) - Duration: 3:09.

Lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore「Lyrics」- For Your Entertainment (Adam Lambert) - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

🎰 3 NAJWIĘKSZE STREAMY na POLSKIM YOUTUBE | ZairoxTV - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> 🎰 3 NAJWIĘKSZE STREAMY na POLSKIM YOUTUBE | ZairoxTV - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung J8 VS Samsung A7 (2017) | Enfrentamiento | Review | Unboxing - Duration: 14:18.

For more infomation >> Samsung J8 VS Samsung A7 (2017) | Enfrentamiento | Review | Unboxing - Duration: 14:18.

-------------------------------------------

Youtube - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Youtube - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

You Should Take Your Shoes Off • Korea Vs. America - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> You Should Take Your Shoes Off • Korea Vs. America - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Band Together Sorting Party (10/25/2018) | DLC YouTube - Duration: 3:45.

All right first up we want to check in with our producer, Julie Pyle, who's been

heavily involved in the Band Together initiative here at Channel 13. She is out

right now at the Clark County School District warehouse. This is such a great

initiative. I love it. Julie what's going on over there? Oh my gosh, it's so

exciting. It's all culminated to this moment. We're at the, as you said, the

Clark County School District warehouse where CCSD employees and Dollar Loan

Center employees are all gathering today to sort through the quarter of $1,000,000

in musical instruments and gear that was donated. It was all donated by Chuck

Brennan who is the founder and CEO of Dollar Loan Center and it's just so

exciting because we're putting all of this into Clark County classrooms and we

started our deliveries earlier this month.

First up we went to Lead Middle School and we took a bunch of acoustic guitars.

Dana and Yasmine from the morning show were on hand to help us give those out.

Then we also gave acoustic guitars and some really cool, I saw a BC Rich

Warlock electric guitar that went to Basic High School in Henderson. So

we're just so excited about that. Here's what it meant to the

teachers that we were delivering to... we need and so hearing about this amazing

program was a just a blessing to us knowing that we might actually have

guitars available for every single student.

You know it just it means so much, it means so much, but as I said Chuck

Brennan from Dollar Loan Center is the one who was responsible. He sponsored this.

He is behind this. But all of that gear wasn't here in Las Vegas it was up

in South Dakota so he needed a lot of help to get it here so that we could get

it into the classrooms. So this man was instrumental in getting

the gear here. This is Carl Hampton. He, out of his own pocket, flew to South

Dakota, oversaw the pack and got the goods delivered to us in Las Vegas. Good

Morning Carl. Good Morning! How does it feel to have all of this happening now?

I'm so excited that this has finally come to where it is. We worked very hard

to get all the gear here and now we're gonna separate it today find out what we

have and get it out to the schools as soon as possible. Now you are no stranger

to putting instruments into schools. You are with the Imagine group.

Tell us about what you do. For the past six years or so me and my partner Lisa

Quam have had the Imagine Foundation in Las Vegas and we have produced special

events to raise money to buy instruments for local schools. We've had many,

many successful events and it's been a true joy. I have to say it's been a true

joy. But I think that what really struck a chord with me is when you, when you

talked about delivering to the classroom and seeing their faces. That's

the payoff of the whole thing. Once you get the instruments and you take them

to the schools and you see the kids look on their faces when they get a new

instrument. It's like Christmas every day. It's true joy. It's it's what we do this

for. It's the look on their faces. Thank you so much for your help. We couldn't

have done it without you. It was my pleasure for sure.

I enjoy all of it and anytime you need anything you know you can call me. Oh

thank you so much. Well, we will be rolling this out for the next ten months.

There's going to be deliveries every month so hopefully we'll be coming to a

neighborhood near you. Thanks to Dollar Loan Center who is a proud sponsor of

Band Together and the Morning Blend. Back to you guys.

For more infomation >> Band Together Sorting Party (10/25/2018) | DLC YouTube - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Kissingen Sehenswürdigkeiten - Duration: 3:01.

Bad Kissingen Attractions

For more infomation >> Bad Kissingen Sehenswürdigkeiten - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

kpop tag :) [cc] - Duration: 9:43.

For more infomation >> kpop tag :) [cc] - Duration: 9:43.

-------------------------------------------

Funny fails videos on youtube november 2018 - Duration: 10:34.

Thank you . Do not forget to subscribe

Thank you . Do not forget to subscribe

Thank you . Do not forget to subscribe

Thank you . Do not forget to subscribe

For more infomation >> Funny fails videos on youtube november 2018 - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Play - Knights of the Old Republic 1 (/w mods, Light Side) |36| the War of the Machines {EN} - Duration: 28:17.

... fine. It looks like it is recording. It almost drove me crazy the several times it didn't due to a glitch.

Such a nice console over there. You certainly won't mind if I were to blow it up? :P

I love doing this joint.

Don't open the elevator like this, because it will get opened automatically after the droid is destroyed.

And you're screwed!

This should give us the maximum amount of experience.

We get EXP for this and I believe you can still attack those droids afterwards.

Worst case scenario - I will have to buy some spikes.

560 XP!

And now there is going to be really a lot of blaster fire because there are a lot of security droids. xD

And there are going to be flying EXP numbers soon. xD

And then there was silence. And some more shooting.

But those were quite some distance away.

And once again I forgot to clean up my save folder.

OK, they actually jumpscared me!

Bastila should be using teh Force at her own volition.

Nothing more? No?

Where the hell is that datapad?

This is supposed to tell you that by destroying the droid, the door will be opened since they have connected those and didn't finish the work.

Mister Robot is getting upgrades!

I am going to buy the best items in shops, but only if they are unique.

No, I do not want to open it again! Go away from it, character!

That wreck couldn't be clicked upon.

Since he was really damaged, there could be some remains around.

Let's save. :D

*doing it in my brain*

Yay for EXP points. *whom*

Where the hell does this lead to, then?

No-one's here.

Oh. Somebody broke it and killed everybody here! MWAHAHAHAH!

And once again it isn't in the quest items, so I will have to check all the inventory items.

Probably used for hacking or something.

That was the door leading to the big robot. I will leave that for last. :)

Actually, I do not need R2D2 anymore, do I?

I like Mission more.

Please don't step on the money!

Calm down, you glitchy fool!

I might just have thrown one computer spike into the toilet, since there isn't anything new. I could try overloading this termin, let's see if it kills me.

All of them are down and it gave me no EXP.

This should be showing me the status effects, but hovering over with a mouse doesn't tell me what it is. Iconography sucks. The only thing the icon is currently telling me is that I have something with my brain.

I like that I do not have to buffer my party manually.

Gimme EXP!

I have only 6 parts.

I need at least two more parts. And I'm out of credits. But I can sell stuff.

The Siths will wait while I go across the street to buy some amenities. xD

There are three romances available in this game. All of them are quite glitchy, though.

Bastila, Carth, and then there is a Cathar woman.

I will probably use the third option while playing as the Dark Side. (playing as a woman)

Thanks to some mods, I will be able to make lesbians.

*doing some base math*

Screw it. I'm keeping uniques and upgradeables only.

I can sell base clothing for 0 credits. :-/

And the money is gone. Used to buy experience.

Get used to me spinning my swords like that. I am going to do that constantly when bored, until the end of the game. :D

I FORGOT TO MAKE MYSELF COFFEE!!! Crap.

Did I forget to do something in the game? I did a few times, but I have always fixed it.

Let's do this!

You lose so much EXP by not doing these. I'm a bit worried that once again he will only attack in melee.

Go my minion! GO!

Fu.ck. I want that mine!

In situations like this I'm glad that I am constantly saving.

You get extreme disadvantages to disarming when in combat.

Why did it explode?

T2M2 rolled a natural one on the dice roll. -_- :D

FU.CK THIS! I'm gonna go the other way first! If you wish to know, this is called "OCD", or obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Bastila's buffing will be useful later.

No, not another mine!

What will do I do now?

I will have to guide them manually over there. :S

And now I will have to quickly go in there, otherwise after the combat the rest of my party will come running straight to me.

I swear that the ally AI will cause me a heart attack!

Time to grab piles of money of the ground.

Is there something new? Also saving is quite neccessary here.

Looks like there is nothing new.

I'm going to check the walkthrough in case of me forgotting to do something here. I've warned you at the start of this LP that I will be using walkthroughs.

Let's see if I have forgotten something.

Found the section.

Once again I have no idea why didn't I cut this out back then.

There's nothing I didn't know about in this base up until this point, so I presume that we didn't forgot anything.

Oh, hi mister walking EXP!

Thank you, mister walking EXP!

Nice drops, actually.

Oh, mines. They are driving me insane, you know?

The turrets actually turn to you when you try talking with them, even if they are deactivated, since they are considered as NPCs. :D

Upgrade items. Nice!

Droid will use their utility items. Like a flamethrower, for example. xD

Only the boss droid remains from this floor.

The twin blades just killed off a whole Sith base. Go figure.

Other than the swords having a reinassance in usage, there is also a reason why our character is so competent due to his past.

And why the main character is able to do things he does.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét