Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

Hello!

My name is Ola and together with Czarny we have decided to make a photoshoot quite spontaneously

its rainining but i think we can make it!

we drove to Zakrzówek where i shoot most of the times, its so close

we shoot next to the parking lot

Czarny is a magician so i believe in him!

we will see!

i will do my best

looks like fog!

it didnt work out as we planned

omg its so much smoke there

hello m'lady

hello!

as i mentioned, its raining

well its not that hard of a rain

we hope to go back to the shoot soon

Czarny is destroying the nature right now

his job is acutally a forester, so he is qualified :D

thats all i can do in this costume

my sleeves are so tight, i can only do medicore dabs

hello again!

now im in the bushes, its the way its needs to be done!

magic is happening in here

and here is a dead slug :(

rip :(

minute of silence for the snail

help him!!

but there is only a shell left of him

Guys, i think we are done!

Im a bit soaked and smells like sulfur from the smoke bombs

heey, how did you like it

good day!

it was great!

we will see if anything goes out okay with the photos

we got a bit soaked from the rain... and a lot of smoke! ;D

a little bit, not too much~not ;D

you will see it soon!

that soon? but how!

on the video it was now, in the reality in a while!

magic of post editing~ ;D

thank you guys for watching! see you! :D

and check out Czarnys work! I will leave link in the description box

BYE!

For more infomation >> Rin - Fate/Grand Order cosplay photoshoot - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

شوها مولاي إدريس زرهون الأكبر - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> شوها مولاي إدريس زرهون الأكبر - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

কিভাবে বাংলা নাটক এর শুটিং হয় দেখুন | Bangla Natok Shooting Video | Drama Shooting | Official - Duration: 1:37.

ShootingTips

For more infomation >> কিভাবে বাংলা নাটক এর শুটিং হয় দেখুন | Bangla Natok Shooting Video | Drama Shooting | Official - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

What is Pumpkin Spice? - Duration: 4:41.

INTRO

Jessi: We have a special visitor here at the Fort today: it's Sam the Bat!

Sam: Hi, Jessi!

I was in the neighborhood and wanted to say hello.

And I brought over some of my famous pumpkin spice cookies to share, too!

[Jessi:]

Thanks, Sam!

Sometimes it's nice to have a little treat.

And I do love pumpkin!

[Sam:] Me too!

We fruit bats love fruit.

But you know, these cookies don't actually have pumpkin in them at all?

[Jessi:] Really?

[Sam:] Really!

Lots of things that are pumpkin spice flavored don't have pumpkin.

The flavor is actually just a bunch of spices mixed together.

Spices are ingredients we use in cooking that usually come from plant parts with lots of

flavor,

like certain seeds or even bark.

Most of them also have a strong, delicious smell, and they're usually, but not always,

dried out and turned into a powder.

If you've ever sprinkled some ground-up black pepper on your food, that's one example

of a spice!

[Jessi:] Oh yeah, I do that all the time!

[Sam:] The flavors in spices are so strong that we don't eat them by themselves.

Trying to eat some black pepper on its own would be really burn-y!

Instead, spices are used in small amounts to give an extra-special flavor to all sorts

of foods.

[Jessi:] Like herbs, right?

[Sam:] Exactly!

There's another type of ingredient that's very similar, called herbs.

They're the dried out leaves of special plants, and they're used to flavor food,

too, just like spices.

The spices we use to make something pumpkin spice flavored are the same ones that are

used in pumpkin pie, so the flavor reminds us of pumpkin.

[Jessi:] Oh, so that's why we call it pumpkin spice, not because it has any pumpkin in it.

[Sam:] Yup!

Some pumpkin spice foods, like ice cream or yogurt, can have pumpkin in them, but not

always.

[Jessi:] So, in these cookies, the spices on their own remind us so much of pumpkin

pie that they taste like pumpkin without any actual fruit in them?

[Sam:] Uh-huh!

[Jessi:] Cool!

So, which spices do you use to make pumpkin spice?

I'd love to try it myself.

[Sam:] Well, this special combination usually has five types of spices in it:

cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice.

[Jessi:] Oh, we have cinnamon-flavored foods all the time!

Sometimes I like to add a little cinnamon to my morning oatmeal, and I know Squeaks

likes to sprinkle some on his hot chocolate – yum.

[Sam:] Sounds delicious!

Cinnamon is probably the most well-known of all the spices in pumpkin spice.

But did you know that cinnamon is actually bark?

It comes from something called a cinnamon tree!

To make the cinnamon we buy at the store, people peel off bark from the tree and remove

the rough outer layer.

The inner layer of bark is what we use as a spice!

The next spice on the list is ginger, which has sort of a spicy taste that's really

unique.

The ginger we eat is actually a root, the part of the plant that's in the ground.

Fresh ginger can be pretty strange-looking!

[Jessi:] You know, I think I've had ginger-flavored cookies before, too!

It's in ginger snaps, right?

[Sam:] Right!

People actually use both fresh and dried ginger for cooking, which is unusual for a spice.

Then there's nutmeg, which comes from a seed.

When people make nutmeg, they dry the seed in the sun, grind it into a powder and that

becomes the nutmeg that we use in food.

It's hard to explain what nutmeg tastes like because it's often combined with other

spices when we put it in food,

but you can ask a grown-up if you have some in your house that you could smell.

[Jessi:] So what else was on the list of spices in pumpkin spice, besides cinnamon, ginger,

and nutmeg?

[Sam:] Next are cloves!

They're made from flower buds that are dried out.

Cloves also have a very strong smell.

[Jessi:] You know what the smell reminds me of?

The dentist's office!

[Sam:] Yeah!

Sometimes dentists use it to make a special oil that helps if someone's mouth is hurting

them.

So not all dentists' offices will smell like cloves, but some do.

[Jessi:] I'll have to ask my dentist about it the next time I visit!

[Sam:] Now, there's one last spice in pumpkin spice: allspice!

[Jessi:] Allspice … that can't be /all/ the spices, can it?

[Sam:] Oh no, allspice doesn't mean all spices.

Can you imagine if all the spices in the world were in these cookies?

There are so many different spices that it's hard to even count them all!

[Jessi:] Yeah, I think we have at least 20 just in the Fort's kitchen.

[Sam:] Allspice got its name because people think it tastes like a combination of cinnamon,

cloves, nutmeg, and pepper.

That's not even close to all the spices in the world, but it is a lot of different

things for one spice to taste like.

Allspice is actually a type of berry.

People pick the berries,

then dry them out in the sun, and that's how we get allspice!

So, there you have it: Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice come together to make

pumpkin spice!

[Jessi:] Wow, so all sorts of different parts of plants make up pumpkin spice!

There are berries, bark, roots, seeds, and flower buds — that's amazing.

I can't wait to try these cookies!

I wonder if I'll be able to taste each different spice now that I know what to look for.

Thanks for joining us!

If you want to keep discovering all sorts of stuff about our fascinating world, hit

the subscribe button,

and don't forget to check us out on the YouTube Kids app.

We'll see you next time, here at the Fort!

Sam: Bye!

For more infomation >> What is Pumpkin Spice? - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Drakensang Online | Athena Test server 213/214 Release (Türkçe Anlatım)/ENG SUBTITLE - Duration: 24:57.

Hi everybody

im athena

Hİ from test server :)

Today i show you 213,214 release

i wanted to turkish narration video

For subscribers :)

First

213 214 release very changed dso(Drakensang Online)

first i show you gilded clovers :D

Speed runes 106 gilded clovers

1hand %10 same 2hand but weapon ornamental %6

features have increased but the price has increased a lot

if you have got a gilded clovers, Spend your gilded clovers

shoes rune same

all rune features same(armor,travel speed,cooldown)

just price is 84 gilded clovers for cooldown runes

82 gilded clovers for travel speed runes

62 gilded clovers for armor runes

Prices very high now

This for upgrade your gems (royal+gems)

everyone will buy this

Clowns removed this release

i think gilded clovers dropping pve

i don't know

16 gilded clovers for random legend items

this items is bad i dont like it :)

This is free

this for melt your items

mounts now 64 clovers

mounts was 100 clovers

maybe everyone buy this mounts

new 6 mounts(Elemental Guardians)

i show you

Cute, like a robot

pets was 100 gilded clovers

pets now 37,54 gilded clovers

309 gilded clovers for phoenix

This pet for ressurects you once every 1 hour

This emote was 25 clovers

Now 60 clovers so expensive

But i don't know how can i get gilded clovers

costumes now 24 clovers

ok

now going to the second place

i like it this place in kingshill

this is so important for me :)

Black bear now 1m honor points

This mount 1m honor points but i don't like it this mount i think price is high because mount isn't cool :)

i like it,good

Because Victory wings is so rare

every pvp (1v1,3v3,5v5,6v6) added collection bages first costume,second costume....

old sargon costumes :D

This costumes so rare

Maybe coming sargon :)

Same

helios event costumes xD

every pvp costumes (1v1,3v3,5v5,6v6)

Victory wings here

new costume tay coat

(good)x2

maybe upgrade this collection bages

same

leaderboard emote come back and added full version collection bage

same

new armored mounts(morses,gorillas)

new mount "DRAKEN BOAR"

same

golds so important dont waste your golds

new mounts alpacas

this price 300 golds

armored alpacas

this collection bag if you mounts 17/17 give you 3 days deluxe premium

same

New mounts elemental guardians

different color

give this :)

Probably this mounts dropping dungeon

i read what is inside :)

idk this

this give %20 travel speed

give elemental guardian

same pets

New pet jindo

Like a dog

its name jindo

cute

same pets

idk what is this ?

i can' use it

if i teach i share my facebok group

pets is cheap

if you have got a premium you buy everything :)

This mount was 5000 gold now 400 gold :)

Black war scorpion price 350 gold

This costume was only buy in premium days

This costume not so important now i think xD

idk this again :D

+2 wisdom rune for 300 gold

everyone buy this rune

maybe gold is important than andermant

Hi crafting :D

same

gems changing

if you put 99x 22+damage gems you take it 33x +33 damage gems

normal servers now highest ruby +60

but test server 75,90 :)

onyx 750,900

defense gems 320,375

new buffs (hp,armor,mana,damage)

same

so mounts selling for gold

i buy it this alpaca

so mounts :)

so pets

lets go gnob

cores :)

cores new episode

very plants

vanadinits

cores

fire,ice,shock,solid,poison cores removed now 1 cores name tellurian cores

same cores

%20 hp rune 2500 draken its false i think

if you want you read prices(draken)

don't waste your drakens

coming soon i join 1v1 pvp :D for test

i like it other runes prices very good

Draken and gold so important new release

This rune so important for ranger

critical damage rune

same items

new mount draken boar price 4000 draken

normal pets

if you want you read prices

let's go thabo

same

al bosses

all paralel world bosess

world maps(7days,30days)

i try 1 heredur :)

this video so long pls like :D

let's kill fast :D

my account isn't strong :)

ok

i selling gems :D

this is new essences %25 increased damage

new dungeon

this dungeon is so hard

probably i can't kill :)

this is map

i take red essences :P

i think i kill very slowly :)

new monsters i was see in facebook :D

wowww i dropped gilded clovers

spawnpoint :D

i going to finish

so chests :D

diamond and pet

new buffs and gems qaizah removed

colors

same

1v1 join :)

ONLY PVP

gems,crafts,set bonus,not working in pvp

1v1 buff :)

only PVP

if you win 1 round you buff off

i talking about pvp :)

gilded clovers dropping dungeon

Thanks for watching my video

See you next test server videos

Don't forget like and subscribe :)

GoodBye

For more infomation >> Drakensang Online | Athena Test server 213/214 Release (Türkçe Anlatım)/ENG SUBTITLE - Duration: 24:57.

-------------------------------------------

James 'Whitey' Bulger killed in cell, sources say - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> James 'Whitey' Bulger killed in cell, sources say - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

FALLOUT 4. НУБОЗАХОД #2 НА МАКСИМАЛЬНОЙ СЛОЖНОСТИ (НЕ ВЫЖИВАНИЕ) - Duration: 1:37:33.

For more infomation >> FALLOUT 4. НУБОЗАХОД #2 НА МАКСИМАЛЬНОЙ СЛОЖНОСТИ (НЕ ВЫЖИВАНИЕ) - Duration: 1:37:33.

-------------------------------------------

MÉLIUZ CHALLENGE || DESAFIO MÉLIUZ 2 - Duration: 7:20.

My name is Rodger Koller

and this video is going to be very quick

and for this video it's extremely important that you activate the subtitles

Have you done it?

So, without any further ado, let's get started!

First of all, I've got to tell you that I've decided to take part in a Youtube contest

What is this contest about?

Oh! You are here!

If you don't know him, he is my student

his name is Rodger

I'm a teacher and he's my student

Yes and your name is Rodger too and you are my teacher!

You teach me many things

Oh! Yes, but...

So, what's this contest about?

It's called "Méliuz Challenge"

and I'm going to have to take part in many different challenges

that they'll tell me to do

You know, crazy things here on the channel

and the winners of this challenge will get many different prizes such as 30 thousand reais, a professional camera

among other things

So, I really want to win it

Do you really want to win it?

Yes, I really want to win it!

"Méliuz Challenge"

but what is MÉLIUZ?

That's a very convenient question

because as part of my first video

I need to explain to you

What Méliuz is all about

Méliuz is the most important CashBack company in Brazil

"Cashback"... What is that?

Cashback is when you get your cash back

I don't get it

You like shopping online, don't you?

Yes, I always buy many things online

I always buy many toys

Maybe we can play together

Toys?! What do you mean?

Well, I'm a child, so I play with toys

My Barbies, my dolls and...

Oh, ok

So, if you buy something using Méliuz

You'll get part of this money back

That's why it's called "Cashback Company"

So, if I buy something using Méliuz

I'll get some of the money back?

But why would Méliuz give me money?

But it's very easy, the stores pay Méliuz for advertisement

and then Méliuz shares this money with everybody!

So, everybody wins!

There will be many challenges

here on the channel

Méliuz will give me challenges and I'll have to perform them here

and I'll make videos based on these challenges

and it could be about anything, so

many crazy things will happen

here on this channel

It could be about anything, right?

really anything?

Yes, anything, why?

What if they ask you to go bungee jumping?

I will do it!

What if they ask you to go running naked on the streets screaming:

"My name is Natasha! I'm looking for love!"

Would you do that?

Of course, man! I'll do it!!!

I'm not afraid of anything!

What if they ask you to kiss my lips?

I won't do it!

I see

So, what's the first challenge?

For the moment I just have to make this video here, talking about my channel and a little bit about myself

About my channel:

I've created this channel because I wanted to do something innovative

becasue there are many channels here on Youtube

with many great teachers

teaching English

but they teach English in Portuguese

so I thought "I'm going to do something different, because I really believe in a method named "immersion"

It's based on the idea that

the more exposed you are to a language

the better and the more efficiently you will learn it

the same way you learned Portuguese, for example

by being exposed to it

So, I want to offer you material

and enough content for you to practice your English

and to be exposed to English... So I teach English in English

In all of my videos you'll see that you can activate the subtitles

in your language and in English

and I've talked about this many times in other videos

Please watch all of my videos and find out more :)

If you are a basic student and if you subscribe to my channel

you can follow this playlist here:

BASIC COURSE 2.0

in which you can follow the classes, one by one

from the very basic class

and then you study class 1, 2, 3 ...

4,5,6,7 (in sequence...)

following the order and then

you can download the pdf files

for each class

the pdf files are based on each class and you can download them

free of charge, you don't have to pay for anything

I want you to use my channel as a real-life English school, but better!

I really want you to speak English as well as I can

and you can do it!

My channel is not only about giving tips on how to study

it's not only about teaching a word here

and there and teach you vocabulary

But it's about giving you tips, teaching you vocabulary

But also

to give you the real opportunity to really learn English

free of charge

Also, if you subscribe to the channel, you'll be granted access to our group on Telegram

so that you can practice your English through voice and text messages

Today there are 600 people in the group, so

The idea is that you chat all the time in English

using voice and text messages

and practice what you know

You can use my channel as a real-life English school

if you are a basic student with my basic course

2.0 and download the pdf files! :)

in order to do the exercises

or if you are an intermediate or advanced student you can practice what you already know

communicating with other people

you just need to subscribe to the channel

The most difficult thing about this whole idea is that I don't really have as much time to do it as I would like to

because I work a lot, I have three jobs

I only make videos after midnight

and this is a little bit complicated because

I don't have time to sleep and you know

So, you make videos after midnight, right?

I can't find your channel here!

Let me see it

No!!! It's not on xvideos!!!

It's on Youtube!!!

Ok, sorry

I don't make videos for xvideos anymore

Yes, I remember people used to call you "Mr Dark Horse"

Oh! I only make videos for Youtube, ok?

ok, now A LITTLE BIT about myself

I'm a teacher, a translator and a professional dancer

I have a pen

I have my hand

Hmm, my pen is in my hand...

I have a pen

It's in my hand

The pen is in my hand...

I dance naked on Augusta Street every night for coins

No, I'm just kidding

I've got certificates of proficiency

by the University of Cambridge

But that's it, I work and I'm a nerd

I study all the time

I read books, I speak other languages

I've already talked about this in different videos

At this moment, I need to ask you to vote for me

So, I need your help, your support

Please vote for me. If you vote for me

You'll be helping me and you might get an IphoneX

The link will be in the description of this video

and also in the pinned comment down below

Please click on it, vote for me there

You're going o help me a lot

Please click the big red button to subscribe

It really helps me when you do that

and click the bell to allow notifications

So you'll never miss new videos

Thank you very much

Please leave your LIKE and a comment. Thanks.

Subscribe and receive my PDF files for free (read the description)

For more infomation >> MÉLIUZ CHALLENGE || DESAFIO MÉLIUZ 2 - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

PHAT BEATZ - Duration: 6:46.

Hello my name is Jake and this is typatone.

Each letter is assigned to a note and then it plays it as you type

You can also change the kind of noise that plays when you type.

There's this bouncy bleepy sound, a glockenspiel, and this spooooky synth pad.

That's a pretty cool musical dong, and I really do love musical dongs.

They're so fun you can make some sweet, sick beats. Which we're gonna do today

with some things you can do online now guys.

Listen to this.

Does that sound out of tune to you?

Well if you said yes, then you're wrong.

Tuning is a lie.

We talked a little bit about this in the video "Can You Hear Me?" but the way we hear

notes and the differences between them is traditionally based on simple mathematical

ratios.

The whole idea of things being "in tune" the way we think of it is pretty recent.

Even a few hundred years ago, everything was tuned totally differently, being based on

relating everything back to the overtone series, which describes how every note we hear is

one fundamental note with a bunch of other notes stacked on top of it.

If you want to play around with notes just as intervals ratios of frequencies, this website

has a fun colorful honeycomb design and can make some truly awful noises if you're not

careful.

Click the arrow on the left to change the notes on the keyboard and also the instrument.

Some of these tunings are hundreds of years old, while other ones were designed for the

website, but all of them are about balancing our subjective, cultural perception of notes

with the mathematical reality of frequencies.

Our modern system of tuning, called equal temperament, is only about 200 years old.

It's also based on ratios but their based on the irrational interval of the twelfth

root of two, which is great for making sure every note is exactly the same length apart,

but it does some weird stuff to the way we perceive notes.

More info on that in the description.

Speaking of math and music, one of my favorite pieces of musical technology is the vocoder,

which makes you sound like a robot.

Vocoders are pretty old, being developed by Bell Labs (the guys who made the telephone)

in the 20s and 30s, and they were originally designed to encode vocal messages for american

submarines.

Going back to the overtone series, if you look at the human voice it ranges through

a large amount of overtones.

When talking about voice these overtones are called "Formants."

What the vocoder does is separate the sound it gets into separate sections, or "bands"

of frequencies.

For example the Eeeee sound has many more upper harmonics than the Oooh sound.

What the vocoder does next is measure the volume of those different frequency bands

in different parts of speech.

Then, using a "carrier wave," like static or a sawtooth wave, the volume of the upper

harmonics is changed to match the amplitude of those harmonics in the original recording.

And also for no reason whatsoever

if you want to listen to this entire video with my voice going through a vocoder.

you can click. link right here or there will be a link in the description

cuz why nowt?

So the vocoder is a pretty cool instrument, but what's the oldest instrument in the

world?

Well there's a lot of theories, but the most likely candidate is a bone flute that's

about 40,000 years old. About as old as Michael Stevens

It was discovered in central europe, and it's made of bird bones.

Unfortunately, the real one is too old to play, but at a state of play dot com you can

take a look at a hundred other instruments from around the world.

There's everything from electric guitars to the xun

There's also an instrument called the harmonica. I don't know why we would harm

Monica, but it does seem like a pretty cool instrument.

There's also an ocarina in here, so if you really want to relive ocarina of time, you can.

Each block also tells you what type of instrument each one is, as well as the typical note ranges

and if it's in a classical orchestra. Spoiler alert, the ocarina is not

Once you've explored all of those cool instruments, there's some more cool web instruments

for us to check out, like musical squares, which lets you sequence a chimy lil soundscape.

Here's another one: Launchpad arcade.

Use your keyboard to play some music and drop some phat beats yo.

Look at this. Look what I can do. Hold on

Wait there's more! Hold on Hannah.

Wait, it's gonna change it up a little bit!

So anyway.

Launchpad is my personal favorite, but jack seems to really like patatatap. Patatap.

It's like typatone. You can use your text and it makes noises.

Ehhhhhh but launchpad's the best one. Do that. Make some tunes

Share em specifically with Jack. Oh yeah, Jack's email is-

I won't give em your email. But I'll give you a hint.

It rhymes with whack at see sauce dot lawm.

And that's really all I got for ya.

Oh no wait that's a lie. Links to the dongs in the description.

Playlist of dongs right over here

Again: there's this episode if you for some reason want to watch it again as a vocoder robot voice.

And that's about it. Wash behind your ears, love yourself, email jack

Tell him that he's great. Again, it rhymes with lack at see sauce dot lawm. Hopefully you can figure that out.

I believe in you and as always

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> PHAT BEATZ - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

Do Zombies Float or Sink? - Duration: 3:02.

[♩INTRO]

It's almost Halloween, which means it's time for the traditional

binging on candy and horror movies.

And while you're watching Night of the Living Dead for the bazillionth time,

you might start to ponder what you'd do to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Your survival hinges upon picking the right place to hunker down

and to figure that out, it's essential to know whether zombies float or sink.

After all, if they sink, then your best bet for shelter may be a

large, well-stocked yacht just out of their reach.

Unfortunately, scientists haven't found any zombies to experiment on… yet.

But they do know a lot about the properties of bodies after death, thanks to

forensic studies and work conducted on our animal body doubles, pigs.

And the short answer is: it depends.

Zombies can probably sink or float,

depending on factors like age and water temperature.

If you've ever been swimming,

you know that humans are pretty close to the same density as water.

So, generally, if you take a deep breath,

you become slightly less dense than water, so you can float.

If you empty your lungs, you become slightly denser than the water,

so you sink.

Most zombie movies seem to agree that zombies don't breathe.

So unless air is trapped in their lungs, which can happen,

a new zombie would sink to the bottom of a body of water.

But it won't stay on the bottom for very long.

That's because the human gut is full of microbes,

and when a person dies, not all of these microbes die with them.

Some begin to digest the body from the inside out instead.

And as they break down and consume tissues, they produce gases

like hydrogen sulfide, methane, cadaverine, and putrescine.

These gases usually become trapped in the gut,

eventually causing the body to float.

How long that takes can vary, but in a 2004 experiment, scientists put dead

pigs in the ocean for observation, hopefully in a secluded area,

and found that the bodies started to float again after about 3 days

and remained floating for several weeks.

Since zombies rot on the outside, we're assuming that

they aren't somehow immune to this type of internal rotting either.

So right when the zombie turns, they'd probably sink,

but within a week, they'd float,

and then they'd continue floating until the gases are somehow released.

It's possible that their body movements

like frantically trying to dog-paddle after you to get at your brains

would help the trapped gases work their way out, resulting in

presumably horrific zombie flatulence and also the zombie sinking again.

Temperature can also affect how quickly these bacteria work

and how quickly gases build up.

Just like a refrigerator, a cold ocean or lake could slow down bacterial growth,

so it'd take longer before the zombie starts to float.

There are just a lot of variables to consider, so you can't count on zombies

sinking or floating when building your apocalypse safehouse.

But… they might be less coordinated in the water,

and draw unwelcome attention from hungry fish…

So maybe a yacht isn't such a bad an idea after all.

Perhaps a more important question is: can fish become zombies?

Thanks to Chantelle for asking, and as always,

thanks to all of you who support SciShow on Patreon.

If you want to pose questions like this or just get some really neat stuff

you can't get anywhere else, you can learn more about becoming a patron

at Patreon.com/Scishow.

And if you're a big fan of zombie thrillers, you might like the episode

on why some people like horror movies over on our sister channel

SciShow Psych.

[♩OUTRO]

For more infomation >> Do Zombies Float or Sink? - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Times The View Hosts Completely Lost It On Camera - Duration: 6:02.

The View has remained a show where people from opposing sides can engage in heated debate

about today's issues since its premiere in 1997.

But, in that time, not all on-camera conversations have been so friendly sometimes the show's

hosts just flat-out lose it when discussing society's hot topics.

Rosie Perez vs. Raven-Symoné

Apparently, Raven Symoné never got the memo that comparing a black woman to a primate

is never not racist.

While discussing Univision host Rodner Figueroa, who was fired after comparing Michelle Obama

to a cast member from Planet of the Apes, host Rosie Perez said:

"There is a secret in the Latin community [...] That they are very racist."

Symoné took that as her cue to defend the remarks, arguing that Figueroa wasn't being

racist and noting the former Univision host said he had voted for Obama.

This immediately set Perez off.

"Oh, please!

That's like saying 'I'm not a racist but I have black friends!'

I'm sorry, that is racist!"

Despite Michelle Collins' attempts to validate Symoné's opinion, Perez was having none

of it.

"I am the Latin person at this table and I would like to tell you that it was racist.

Period."

Rosie O'Donnell's final straw

Few TV fights are as infamous as Rosie O'Donnell and Elisabeth Hasselbeck's 2007 screaming

match about the Iraq War that ultimately led to O'Donnell's exit from the show.

The battle commenced when O'Donnell slammed Hasselbeck for calling Iraq "[America's]

enemy" when the country itself had never attacked American troops, but it wasn't

long before things completely went off the rails.

"This is why I like watching Dancing With The Stars.

This is exactly why."

The political argument took an uncomfortably personal turn when O'Donnell took the opportunity

to confront Hasselbeck, a noted Republican, about how conservative news outlets consistently

painted her as an aggressor and Hasselbeck as a victim.

"Here's how it gets spun in the media: Rosie, big, fat, lesbian, loud Rosie attacks

innocent, pure, Christian Elisabeth."

The back and forth got so intense that producers famously split the screen and both Joy Behar

and Sherri Shepherd pretended to walk off set just to break the tension.

"Come on, that's it."

Kelly Osbourne's toilet talk

Despite their shared disdain for Donald Trump, a misguided attempt at a joke pitted Kelly

Osbourne and Rosie Perez against each other during a 2015 episode.

The argument erupted during a discussion about Trump's comments regarding Mexican immigrants

when Osbourne asked a rather cringeworthy question.

"If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet,

Donald Trump?"

Perhaps Osbourne was referring to the dozens of low-wage foreign workers Trump reportedly

hired at Mar-a-Lago, but her delivery was less than eloquent.

Perez, who is Latina herself, was quick to speak up, telling Osbourne,

"Latinos are not the only people doing that."

Osbourne quickly backpedaled on her statement, later apologizing for what she called a "poor

choice of words."

"C'mon, Not I would never mean it like that."

Bye-bye, Bill

Years before Bill O'Reilly was a disgraced Fox News host, he was a regular Fox News host

who proudly touted his controversial views about Muslims on The View during a 2010 appearance,

sparking a heated verbal brawl.

O'Reilly was discussing a Muslim community center that was supposed to be erected two

blocks from ground zero in Manhattan, which he claimed 70 percent of Americans were against.

This prompted Joy Behar to ask for some receipts.

"Where is that poll?

Where is that poll?

I want to see that poll."

"You wanna bet?

I'll show you that poll in a minute."

O'Reilly never did provide the poll.

Instead, he made a claim so obnoxiously offensive that both Behar and Whoopi Goldberg walked

off set.

"Muslims killed us on 9/11!"

"Oh my GOD."

Years later, Bill O'Reilly vowed to never appear on The View again, but we're guessing

he just wasn't actually invited.

Ganging up on Donald Trump

Reality TV star and future President of the United States, Donald Trump, made a 2011 appearance

on The View to explain why he thought President Barack Obama was hiding his birth certificate

but not before taking a moment to brag on himself.

"Let me just tell you this, I was a really good student at the best school.

I'm like a smart guy, okay?"

Trump then continued by making the outrageous claim that Obama was lying about his childhood

in Hawaii, suggesting he never even lived there at all.

"If you go back to my first grade, my Kindergarten, people remember me.

Nobody from those early years remembers …"

"That's not true - there are pictures of him."

The ladies of The View immediately started yelling over Trump, and even Barbara Walters

was shouting in the end.

Nevertheless, Trump wouldn't back down from his conspiracy theory, which Goldberg called

racist.

"I'm sorry, that's BS."

Ann Coulter, the comedian

Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from screaming at Ann Coulter on daytime television.

Nobody knows that better than Whoopi Goldberg, who was sent into a full-on giggle fit during

a 2017 episode when conservative pundit Coulter tried to convince her that Donald Trump was

not a liar.

"He doesn't lie.

He's a BS-er, he's an exaggerator …"

"What do you think BS is, baby?"

Coulter then launched into a detailed explanation of the difference between a lie and "BS,"

and Joy Behar tried to press her further.

By this point, Goldberg had dissolved into a puddle of laughter.

"It is funny.

It really is."

Jeanine Pirro gets the boot

If you ever want to get yourself booted from a daytime talk show, take a page from Judge

Jeanine Pirro's book.

During a 2018 appearance to promote her book Liars, Leakers, and Liberals: The Case Against

the Anti-Trump Conspiracy, Pirro accused Whoopi Goldberg of having "Trump Derangement Syndrome."

In a surprise to no one, this did not sit well with Goldberg.

"Listen, I don't have Trump Derangement, let me tell you what I have."

"I'm tired of people starting a conversation with 'Mexicans are liars and rapists.'"

Pirro continued to state her case until Goldberg finally broke down, ending the segment with

with a fiery rant.

"You know what's horrible?

When the President of the United States whips up people to beat the hell out of people.

Say goodbye!

Bye!

I'm done!"

For more infomation >> Times The View Hosts Completely Lost It On Camera - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Markers Challenge w/ Digital Monster! With Osmo Monster Game - Duration: 19:01.

it's like we have a major announcement first thank you to all for sending us

all these cool games that you can play on your iPad or Amazon Kindle I even

heard it's a super fun play system that includes one of them tending it is

designed for kids ages four to ten years old

coding with strawberries and more okay so the major enough is so we've been

recruited to join an epic holiday challenge we're gonna go up against team

B in the super osmo holiday challenge to meet three win the prize

we are kicking out with round one super hero kids vs. ninja kids I play the

monster named the monster game is a magical drawing adventure with the

cuteness otters funny character and our new friend Moe the monster Wow the

challenge B is

we'll have 30 seconds to try and remember in exact order where we went

with moe and what we drew our team versus Daya Daily with take me will battle

it out all the super studio where they will adventure with Disney Princesses

and more games against time TV where they make Hot Wheels car

paw before getting started the challenge let me show you how the Osmo monster

game works first let's see how to set everything up

download the monster game up to play then is set it on the auto iPad base

then take the red reflector put it over the camera this unlocks the magic and

your player

there are three areas in the game activity what is the magic show activity three is my house I'm up what's your name my

name's Eden pleased to meet you welcome to the land of imagination and my

monster house it's a little empty now but with your help we can fill it up to

create something here you need to draw something down there let's give it a try

okay

I guess oh yeah now I can every time you play and draw with me the things you

create will show up here I'm ready for more do we can put on a magic show

or go on an adventure

an adventure marvelous let's do it I know there's a

door around here somewhere and maybe you can help us out okay we did you can at

the port and draw a wooden door so I should probably do ground but I'm gonna

make it it's gonna be called a rainbow

two hours later

okay go to rainbow door okay here we go my very mornings a good shape it may

give excellent doorway to adventure okay adventure here we come before we can

start our adventure you need to pick where we are going to go do you go on an

jungle or a candy adventure okay

aha good choice with you at the lead our adventure is sure to succeed to have a

proper adventure they're going to need some pretty nice cool look

for

outline it like - like the want

don't miss the colors hurry okay what before we said grand adventure we should

pack something for the juice or a hot dog

Wow

we're gonna start with the yes okay a little bit like Christmas

it seems a little shy maybe we can lure it out could you clear the board and

drop this bag no it's

well okay so sparkling lollipop circle

cake now no man

it was like fill in a hole inside with purple now use the orange or some things

to make it that was great I'm glad I finally got to meet though below you're

gone oh this adventure is worn me out I could use a ride

did you clear the board and drop an elephant

he's gonna write an excellent it's like

that was rod I can't wait to see what you'll make for our next adventure for

the challenge part so however is we have to put everything we do during the game

in order from when we do it so it's going to be hard it's gonna be easy for

y'all cause y'all gonna see it but we are not so 30 seconds to do it

so let's okay here we go ready okay it's the first one so what was it

we drew the balloon first I don't know then everything smells I do the next

thing which I think of the door right and then you do the next thing which was

the palm tree you have palm trees I didn't know what drew what if you drove

the unicorn

oh let's get going we're definitely gonna win this challenge we only missed

one there is no way too many kids can be back we got away to me oh yeah tickets

videos next week

it's a Amazon and Best Buy and that's party to make sure to subscribe to our

YouTube channel for more fun

For more infomation >> Markers Challenge w/ Digital Monster! With Osmo Monster Game - Duration: 19:01.

-------------------------------------------

SailAway HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!! The HAUNTED LIGHTHOUSE | Sailboat Living Sailing Vlog - Duration: 12:39.

do you wanna sail away I wanna sell well do you wanna sell

this week on sale away we bring you our very first Halloween special in

beautiful st. Augustine Florida the oldest and some say most haunted city in

the US but more specifically we'd like to tell you the story of the st.

Augustine lighthouse and it's beautifully creepy history chock-full of

tragedy death and according to the accounts of many visitors and workers

ghosts today we are the st. Augustine lighthouse haunted lighthouse

encounters and sightings have become almost common thanks to over 400 years

history of several different towers existence on the site starting with a

Spanish Watchtower in the late 1500s the reported hauntings begin with one of the

first keepers of the second structure built in 1824 Peter Rasmussen whose love

of cigars can still be smelled by some visitors and staff members even though

no cigars have been present anywhere on the grounds in decades but from there

the history grows much darker the first known to have died on the property was

lightkeeper Joseph Andrew in 1859 while painting the outside of the tower

structure he plummeted 60 feet to his death when his scaffolding failed he

seems to have never left the grounds with many sightings of a shadowy male

figure being spotted in the very top of the tower by numerous staff and visitors

also many say that while touring the light keepers quarters they feel a

sudden drop in temperature and are confronted with the dark figure of a

tall man who then disappears just as quickly but the most tragic and

well-known spirits to haunt the grounds are those of two sisters who died as

children in a terrible accident from 1871 to 1874 Ezekiel PD was hired as

renovation foreman during construction of the current tower on July 10th 1873

his daughters Eliza and Mary along with younger siblings Edward and Carrie were

playing in a work card on tracks used to carry materials to and from the house

but the cart broke loose and rapidly rolled down the grassy hill and

overturned in the bay while the two younger children managed to escape Eliza

and Mary could not and were both doomed to drown while their siblings looked on

helplessly and while not originally reported it is now known that a ten year

old african-american girl also died in the incident her name has never been

discovered since the tragedy there have been very frequent reports of childish

laughter coming from the locked and empty top of the tower others have

spotted eliza drifting about the property wearing the very dress she

drowned in and that locked door at the top of the tower even though it has

always locked each night before the staff leaves it is often wide open when

they returned the next day but the hauntings don't end there

visitors and workers alike have felt tugs on their legs children have been

pushed by unseen hands and people have turned to look at the presence they feel

behind them only to find no one there furniture has been witnessed moving on

its own and otherworldly hands have been seen reaching through doors one tour

guide reports having arm hairs plucked by unseen fingers and even had his ankle

grabbed while giving a tour the guests all thought he tripped

despite its tragic history and continual hauntings of guests and staff alike the

219 step tower with its original 1874 370 prism Fresnel lens remains a working

lighthouse and a very important fixture on the Florida coast standing watch over

the often dangerous st. Augustine Inlet not only are it in the entire house and

grounds open daily for tours but you can also visit in the dark of night for

their very popular ghost tours if you dare

I'm the making of the haunted tower you scrape yourself maybe no more climbing

on brick did you get knocked off by a ghost they say it goes grab little kids

around here yeah well understandably you have to be

44 inches to go up to tower and rivers is not so we're taking turns heading up

Lauren just got her turn what I could take mine

this is a can Medicare if you would like keeper they carried it up every flight

every day to keep this thing burning apparently these are the storage drums

for it

there's the wrench for adjusting the brackets that support the entire gallery

at the top that's a chair

Wilma and smokey her brother dropped the cat off alas what have you

and lettuce I get a real rough not want to go in or out today thanks very much

so anybody having a ghost tux pushes bulls ropes oh it's funny when we were

upstairs I thought I saw people down here and then we came down here I was

like there's no what do you got mystery solved

lighthouse shipwreck artifact conservation lab for you that way st.

created by other hand this is how I like to tour look in there

we'll be back in a bit

rivers never get out of there what are you doing

stainless and then yep stay on this side and now it's a boat

wait

five

you're very artist I'm sorry

with that it's a ten percent accurate pirate ship reproduction

you did it

go are ya let me see I've gotta babysit genius bring hit all the talk shows

yeah

For more infomation >> SailAway HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!! The HAUNTED LIGHTHOUSE | Sailboat Living Sailing Vlog - Duration: 12:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mike Pence visits Birmingham - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Mike Pence visits Birmingham - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

The origin of NODVIX - Episode 2 - Duration: 2:23.

Hi everyone!

This is the second part of the video diary "how we created our ICO"

Today I will tell you about our work

during the preparation stages

for PRE-ICO and ICO.

To tell the community about the project we use ICO-listing websites.

To date, we have filled out more than three hundred forms

across hundreds of ICO-listing sites.

Many of them will only list your ICO for money.

For huge sums of money... But they work no better than the rest.

We were forced to abandon ICO-listing for money at the pre-ICO stage.

We then started the company and drove participation via bounty-campaign instead.

Users become part of the platform and participated in the creation of a large ecosystem.

For participation in the bounty-campaign, a reward is provided at the closing of the ICO stage.

Users just need to fill out the form, participate, and track their status on a report sheet.

Our team is grateful to all of our participants of the bounty campaign.

A reminder that we created a promotional video especially for the project.

Viewing this promo video will help you understand the idea of a project.

Our video takes only three minutes of your time.

and can be found on our youtube channel

and on our website NODVIX.com.

Pay special attention to the PRE-ICO stage and

why our softcap set so low.

We see that the market is depressed and in decline.

As a result, we did not set ourselves high, impossible tasks.

All of our funds received at the PRE-ICO stage will be used to create

a marketing campaign for the ICO stage.

We know that the market will eventually recover.

This revival should give new strength to interesting projects

and the cryptocurrency industry.

We believe that we are at the very beginning

of the great crypto-era.

Many thanks to all participants of the PRE-ICO stage!

Congratulations to all for our little victory:

we have reached softcap!

There is little time left to get involved and become part of the NODVIX platform.

In order to ask questions to the team, you can go to the telegram-group

https://t.me/NODVIX

we will answer all of your questions.

My name is Dmitriy Nikitin - CTO of NODVIX.

Thank you for watching!

I'll see you soon.

For more infomation >> The origin of NODVIX - Episode 2 - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Cheese Expert Pairs Halloween Candy With Cheese - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Cheese Expert Pairs Halloween Candy With Cheese - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Suspect arraigned in state trooper stabbing - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Suspect arraigned in state trooper stabbing - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Whitey Bulger: Murder, robber, racketeer - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Whitey Bulger: Murder, robber, racketeer - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

*ASMR* SWEET PEPPER PLATTER (No Talking) INTENSE CRUNCHY EATING SOUNDS | Zach Choi ASMR - Duration: 11:12.

Welcome back everyone :)

eating sweet peppers today!

saw this on ASMR Phan's channel and loved the sounds, so i wanted to try it out :)

too afraid to do the spicy ones tho!

they are wayyy crunchier than i thought they'd be!

none of the peppers here are spicy, which is good because i'm still recovering from the nuggets haha

all of these peppers are rich in vitamins

but did you know the red pepper is the healthiest of them all? it's because it's been on the vine the longest!

if you're wondering why i keep moving side to side, it's because i added another mic to my setup, so i can do binaural sounds!

wear headphones to get the full effect :)

please remember to leave a like if you liked this video <3 it's free and a great way to support me :)

gonna cut it so it's easier to eat :P

actually got pretty full eating these peppers, but healthy food always fills me up quicker

last piece :)

thanks for watching! <3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét