Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 12 2017

Hi everyone, welcome to my channel.

Firstly, I apologize my voice is kinda bad because I'm sick, but for today's places video

I got to go to this pop up museum called Wonderspaces in San Diego, and there they have a lot of

different interactive rooms that you can be a part of.

They even have this virtual reality station where you can choose from three different

films and the one that I interacted with is called Sonar.

I think I went underwater, I was kinda in space.

I didn't get to really experience the whole thing because my device overheated.

Below I linked the website of the museum and if you're gonna be in the San Diego area,

I believe the tickets sell out on July 30, so definitely go check it out.

If you haven't already, subscribe, like, or comment on my video if you want to see more

places that I've been to.

So without further adieu, let's go check it out.

For more infomation >> W O N D E R S P A C E S | SAN DIEGO, CA - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Trying out youtube tonight - Duration: 1:38:10.

For more infomation >> Trying out youtube tonight - Duration: 1:38:10.

-------------------------------------------

Chân Tay Tê Buốt, Chuột Rút Là Cơ Quan Nội Tạng Đang Bị Phá Hủy 100 Người Thì 99 Người Không Biết. - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> Chân Tay Tê Buốt, Chuột Rút Là Cơ Quan Nội Tạng Đang Bị Phá Hủy 100 Người Thì 99 Người Không Biết. - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Lucid Air electric sedan clocks 378kmph top speed - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Lucid Air electric sedan clocks 378kmph top speed - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Wholesale Dryfruit Market l Khari Baoli l Sadar Bazar - Duration: 10:46.

For more infomation >> Wholesale Dryfruit Market l Khari Baoli l Sadar Bazar - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

言えなかった言の葉 (Ienakatta Kotonoha) Nein Concert Sound Horizon English Subtitles - Duration: 9:23.

(Since the Third Archive, Also known as My Consciousness, has been linked to That Horizon...)

([She] had a small child. There are many similar parents in every horizon, but she stood out among the rest due to a condition, her adoration was infinite.)

(However, certain circumstances led to the child's death.)

(Ignoring this unbearable loss, she averts her eyes and embraces the skeleton of her child as she hopelessly wanders in the sunlight...)

(The conclusion of this Tragedy is a factor that can be shifted to the right or left, I tried Denying her her ad921d60486366258809553a3db49a4a…)

(Now, Is The Cat Within The Box alive? Or dead? Let's trying peeking into the cage-)

"What could the words possibly tell the partners who have different subjectivity?"

"The Unknown Lady who was among The Lost,"

"She is the Nein..."

I begin to climb the hill, the salty breeze cold on my skin

My hair blows so that it caresses your forehead

As I feel an irreplaceable warmth by my back...

Everyone lives for today, while waving goodbye to fading smiles

I won't cry anymore, spring comes again...

I frequently travel this road, the sunshine seems to smile

Playing with the squirrels, they stroke your face

As I feel an irreplaceable warmth in my hand...

Everyone lives for tomorrow, while filling gaps of loss

Even so, I still long for a permanent love...

My mother fell ill, and my father and I watched over her through a long, long night...

Then my father as well, He was killed by a winter sea, and I watched over his corpse... alone...

Within the empty seasons, I shut myself off from others...

Like a warped, pale seashell...

Sadness repeats its melody, like the pounding sounds of the waves...

With all of the kind people, and all of the tears shed,

I'm not even near the color or loneliness

With glittering eyes like a beast, he lapped at the dry places

The red setting sun blurred his face,

"Are you sad?"

And I forgave everything...

Ah... the flower burst into unruly bloom

And withered at the end of the night...

Betrayer...

On our morning, he left...

Who was it who watched over on that hot, hot night?

Without even saying goodbye, he left me alone... all alone, with the seasons...

Now that I think about it, you were probably already inside of me, right?

So I wasn't alone! I don't want to lose my family again!

"I'll try believing once again!"

Because you were there, within the darkness of my life,

I found a star of hope, and kept living, My Dear

If I were to lose this light, surely

I couldn't bear it...

On that stormy night you fell ill, the ones who called the mainland,

Were the same ones who were dead-set on convincing me not to have you...

And then. The only doctor who answered our calls,

Was a prematurely white-haired doctor with a Charming mustache...

"Did you know that the bark of a willow tree can be used to reduce fever?"

"See!"

"Yuck!"

But this latest advancement, Aspirin, is far less bitter!

"Aspirin?"

"Yes!"

"Now on sale!"

And then, as I was going to and from the doctor's clinic,

I began to help him whenever I could...

Balancing between Business life, Social Status, and Private Life...

On the scales of life, tilting before my eyes

"Why is it you chose this path?"

I felt as if, on that stormy night, a voice asked me that...

"I'll try believing once again!"

Ah... his eyes had a sudden far away look when he watched the sea...

He too... embraced sadness... within his heart...

If his burden is so heavy, why can't he share it with me?

"I love you"

My lips closed around those three words, like a shellfish, and I couldn't bear to say them...

All of the people I've loved have left my sight

But even so, I will face this world, this Ninth Reality,

And never run away

So please, God, give me a little more time until I've found true courage...

"The history of medical care is,"

"Doctor! A letter came for you!"

"In another world, the history of war..."

"Huh? the sender is a woman?"

"Ironically, it will accelerate."

"Doctor, what on earth is thi- Ow!"

"Hey hey, be careful!"

And the ominous steps of World War come so near..."

For more infomation >> 言えなかった言の葉 (Ienakatta Kotonoha) Nein Concert Sound Horizon English Subtitles - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

Battle in Barangay Takepan, Pikit, North Cotabato (w/ English Captions) - Duration: 21:28.

Right in front of our house of worship, there were many armed men, too, they are rebels.

On the day of our worship service, the rebels suddenly arrived.

Here in Barangay Takepan, Pikit, North Cotabato, a horrific encounter happened between the rebels and the government soldiers.

Many lost their lives

and were trapped in the war; and the Church Of Christ members who were inside the house of worship

Ecclesiastical District of Maguindanao.

The North Cotabato province is an agricultural land where farming is the main livelihood of people.

They tend to buffalos and others work in large plantations.

In terms of population in Pikit, North Cotabato, majority are our Muslim countrymen

The residents live harmoniously despite differences in religion and beliefs.

Our brethren in the Local Congregation of Takepan and our Muslim countrymen are friends.

Because our neighbors are muslims, we have a harmonious relationship here.

We are like brothers and sisters here

The Church Of Christ members here in our barangay are good role models.

They are very cooperative and their relationship with each other is wonderful.

Yet no matter how hard the effort to live in peace,

civilians are still victims of a long-standing conflict

between the government and people fighting for their ideologies.

There is conflict here. If it is not clans called Redo are fighting here, the military and the rebels are.

Do they really kill each other?

Yes. We are witnesses to that because even in the open field they shoot at each other.

We see their encounters, and many people die in both sides.

So when we heard about the history and experiences of members of the Church Of Christ

in the Local Congregation of Takepan,

we immediately went to their place.

As we started our journey, we already passed by some tanks.

Soldiers and street checkpoints are the usual scenery on the road.

This is one place of the rebels. Yes. This place.

Here at this bridge, the first crossfire took place,

at about two o'clock three o'clock in the morning.

Host: Here, in this bridge? Yes, in this bridge.

How many died here?

Seven died here.

And when we got to barangay Takepan, the couple Roberto and Evangeline Sardoma pointed

at the multi-purpose hall adjacent to the local congregation.

According to them many war victims died in this area.

The rebels occupied the back up to the front of the chapel.

(HOST: Right outside?)

Yes. There were a lot of rebels there.

(HOST: How many rebels are there?)

About than fifty except for those in that mountain range in front of the chapel

(HOST: How many rebels are in those mountain ranges?)

Probably about fifty and there are more than 200 rebels in the multi-purpose area.

In order to have an insight of the condition of the brethren in the local of Takepan,

we went to the actual battleground of the rebels and the military.

Corpses were everywhere in this area.

(HOST: Right here?)

Right here in these places.

(HOST: That is our house of worship?)

Yes. Our house of worship is so near.

(HOST: So there are rebels in our fences?)

There were rebels there and there were rebels deployed in the homes of the brethren,

all of the houses there had rebels in them.

The brethren were no longer there, they evacuated and went to the other side.

What is it your holding?

SPEAKER 9: This is an ammo of a 50-caliber.

(HOST: Soldiers gave you that?)

Yes. There were rebels next to the house of worship.

We were over there by the coconut tree.

They did not go inside the house of worship, they were just outside.

But what do they need from Barangay Takepan? Why is this place important to them?

Why were they willing to sacrifice their lives for this place?

The reason why this place is in chaos is that it is the path of the rebels towards Abubakr in Buldon,

Maguindanao which is one of the biggest rebel bases.

That is why they want to control this place.

The brethren experienced the biggest trial in their lives during their worship service to God.

In 1997, on the day of our worship service, the rebels were there early in the morning,

dropped on the ground ready (for war).

They told us to go home because there will be an exchange of fire.

Although the Church officers who will lead the worship service are afraid,

but their decision is firm. Eventhough they will be caught in the middle of the crossfire,

they will perform their duties they swore to God.

We were panicking; others cannot believe, but the others, what we did is to get ready for things we will bring in our worship service.

We cannot believe it but we prepared. That is the worship service.

I, am preparing too, for the things to be used in the worship service.

(HOST: Why? What is your duty?)

I am a deaconess.

Officers in the Takepan congregation were the first to stand firm even in front of the persecution

and opposition of the leaders of the government as well as the armed citizens.

The barangay captain of Takepan had come to us

to evacuate us and the soldiers also approached us to leave.

Similarly, the rebels, too, wanted us to leave.

(HOST: Why do they want you to leave?)

So that they could begin their fight.

But we continued on in our worship services although the rebels here have surrounded us.

(HOST: They were beside you?)

Yes, we worshiped.

A soldier even went to the barangay captain for us to stop in our worship services but we did not go out.

Church officers led the worship service

and they proved to our Lord God that nothing and no one would hinder them.

The rebels told me to tell my neighbors and the brethren to go away.

But we did not evacuate because that is the day of our worship service.

When we arrived at the chapel we told our resident minister, Brother Roberto Sardoma, about this.

The Executive Minister said that the worship service would be continued.

So we worshiped,

we had the courage to do it because we were inside the house of worship.

We asked our Father to save us, everyone's crying including the children

who were with us. Everyone was inside.

The brethren firmly believed that the Lord God had clothed them with protection from violence

and confusion and against hindrances to their covenant with God.

Right after we finished the worship service, planes bombed the area,

two double bodies and one a single (body).

Cross fires can be heard everywhere, bullets went through the windows.

I told them to go to the pulpit, as far away from the windows.

The glasses in the windows shattered because of the bullets.

Planes dropped bombs while we were inside the house of worship.

I told the brethren to pray because we will not be harmed because we have God by our side.

Our children were cryi ng.

On the brink of death, the Lord God saved them in the midst of battle.

A long day ended for the brethren in the Local Congregation of Takepan,

a day filled with tests for their resolve,

a day where their lives were put in uncertainty.

In the end, God's love for his elect was manifested through the Church Administration.

I immediately called the District Minister back then, Brother Arnel Canicosa, concerning this.

I told him that the brethren were inside the house of worship.

All the brethren's houses in the proximity of the chapel were occupied by armed men.

I asked him what we should do because we have a worship service.

The District Minister said that he would relay it to the Executive Minister.

When I consulted with the Executive Minister concerning the conflict,

he made the brethren in Takepan an example of conviction and

giving high regard for the worship service.

The Executive Minister also said that we should imitate the conviction of the brethren in Takepan

that although their lives are in danger, they were not hindered from worshiping our Lord God.

After that, Brother Radel Cortez and the District Minister were tasked

to bring aid to the brethren in the Local Congregation of Takepan.

The Executive Minister gave instructions right away to aid the brethren.

With God's help, the Church Administration's aspiration to aid the brethren was fulfilled despite

the dangers and hindrances we faced in that instance.

In the part of the ministers administering the spiritual needs of the brethren in the Local Congregation of Takepan,

they will never abandon their duty to safeguard the fold.

Whenever we visit their home, we pray for them that they should have complete faith in the power of God.

We encourage the brethren to hold

devotional prayers to God

and entrust unto Him our hope and trust that He will be the one safeguarding us in times of danger.

There are still ongoing conflicts happening in the area of Takepan and in other parts

of the District of Maguindanao.

Despite of that, the brethren's fervor is unwavering.

Their conviction in actively attending worship services back then is still their conviction now.

No Church Of Christ member in Barangay Takepan, Pikit, North Cotabato was hurt. No life was damaged.

We were not afraid. If God requires our lives, we would wholeheartedly give it.

We will never forsake the Church. Until I die, I will never surrender my duty.

I want to die in my uniform. Whether I live or die, I will uphold my duty

as a Head Deacon in this local congregation.

We have God that helps us wherever we go. If it is really the time that the Father will take our lives,

so be it.

We should be thankful that we are able to carry on our services and our duty to God in this place of chaos.

And if conflict, violence, and war broke out again, and it would mean their life,

for the ones elected by God, they believe that this is not their true life.

We completely trusted in God, in His Name.

We all prayed together with our resident minister and our families.

That is our only hope. We begged God to help us and save us from all kinds of evil.

Because of God's mercy, we were saved. We are still alive.

We won't leave our local congregation because our livelihood is here and the most important thing for us,

our house of worship where we always go whenever we have problems, is here. We pray here.

we go here to hold devotional prayers even though our paths are dangerous.

If they die during the worship service, they are blessed because they are certain of salvation.

I'm glad that I can rest because I am already old.

Thank the Lord, if he takes me especially when I cannot go to worship.

It is difficult, especially if I remember the joy of worshiping and listening

to the lessons that edifies the faith.

For more infomation >> Battle in Barangay Takepan, Pikit, North Cotabato (w/ English Captions) - Duration: 21:28.

-------------------------------------------

Boy and Bubbles (See Description) - Duration: 2:10.

You're going to take a picture? Mhm. I just wanted to show you guys, how good these dogs are. This one is Boy, and this one at the end is Bubbles.

We're recording this because dogs like these don't really ever have chances. And usually, whenever chihuahuas get adopted,

they usually look like the chihuahua behind us (if you can record it.) That's the "right" size chihuahua- the tiny chihuahua.

The good harness, the cute bed. That dog looks like it belongs in apartment and in a bag (like a purse. It looks like a good lapdog. It'll probably get adopted faster.)

Like it looks like a normal (purebred) chihuahua does. These two have a completely different

look. They have patches of white that make them look older and and they were

strays, so they're a little bit more rugged... And actually, when we came up to Boy, he

was barking (and growling) at me non-stop. I had to scold him and discipline him- not like

'discipline' as in like (a mean) "Oh no! Bad dog!" not like that- I had just had to be strict and tell him "No.

Do not bark at me." And I had my hand up (to the bars, so he could sniff my hand if he wanted to) And I was like: "Boy, come." And after, maybe, what? 3 minutes, not even?

He started to calm down; and, then he actually, like, started wagging his tail and being

a happy dog... And then Bubbles- Bubbles is a little bit more afraid. (But still a sweetheart) But, my point is

that- (Mom, I was trying to be serious) Dogs like these... Don't usually get adopted. And, I'm pretty sure that if this

wasn't a no-kill shelter, they wouldn't last long... And the reason I'm making this

video is because I really want them to get adopted. They're good dogs. They don't act like it at

first but... They are. They are good dogs. And, they're really close to one another.

So... If you can, help them... Because, they're really sweet dogs

(Talking to mom) I think you stop now. This is a good place to stop.

For more infomation >> Boy and Bubbles (See Description) - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. considering secondary boycott on China to rein in N. Korea: State Dept. - Duration: 0:41.

The United States has revealed it's considering a so-called "secondary boycott" toward China,

as part of its countermeasures against North Korea's missile provocation.

At a regular press briefing, U.S. State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said Washington

will sanction third party countries and companies that are involved in activities that help

the North financially.

She stressed the U.S. will further strengthen measures to stop illegal money flowing into

North Korea.

She thanked China for its cooperation in pressuring the North, but said the United States expects

Beijing to do "a whole lot more".

For more infomation >> U.S. considering secondary boycott on China to rein in N. Korea: State Dept. - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

See You Again the most watched on YouTube, Gangnam Style - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> See You Again the most watched on YouTube, Gangnam Style - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Velocity Selling TV ► Episode 70 - The Cheat Sheet - Duration: 5:56.

Welcome back to velocity

selling TV Bob Urichuck

located in Ottawa Canada.

And today I have Matthew Wyatt

in the Gold Coast Australia.

Matthew welcome back.

Thanks very much Bob.

I really appreciate you taking

the time over the last several

weeks to go through the eight

steps of the wire focused last

of the selling system and today

I understand you're going to

share the cheat sheet with

everybody once again.

Actually I think they could

download it as early as episode

60.

But here you are go through.

Tell us what the cheat sheet is

all about.

Well Bob this is you know when

I was going through the

velocity selling before

I got involved with the

business this is the bit that

really made an impact on me

and in the back of the book and

also a lot of our work books

that we have we actually have

this here.

And you said you did mention

last week is grab a printed out

stick it in your notebook.

So let's quickly go through

that.

So everybody who should analyze

this video download this on

because we want to go through

and first of all build rapport.

We want to then make sure we're

dealing with the customers

dealing with somebody they know

like and trust setting

parameters or the ground rules.

We want to know where we got a

decision pending.

We've got all the

things in place and we've got

the commission to ask

questions. We understand what

the buying mode of that is how

we want to understand what the

customer actually needs as

that comes.

We want to make sure we want to

make sure that they have the

financial ability.

Sorry about that.

Matthew let's start this over

again.

I want to go to college.

Episode 70 that Jiechi

welcome to velocity selling TV

this is part of your chalk

located in Ottawa Canada.

And Matthew White the Gold

Coast in Australia.

Welcome back Matthew.

Thanks very much Bob.

Matthew I really

am thankful for all the time

you've taken over the last few

weeks to explain the buyer

focus velocity selling system

you took people through all the

eight steps.

And I think we concluded last

week that we were going to

share sheet with everybody

the cheat sheet is really a

summary of the velocity selling

system and a close call review

and how how has

this cheat sheet ever helped

you Matthew or how have you

used it in the past.

Actually Bob I took your advice

and I printed it out stuck

it in my in my

notepad and went ahead

and I was going through a

meeting actually one particular

situation where the person I'm

giving the person to uncover

their buying my advice which

you know is the X-ray of

cancer. Go reports step one

said Prime Minister Tony Blair

are the buying of that is.

And I went ahead and I wanted

to move into how they make

a decision.

I almost said that and I

realized where I was up to.

I remembered that I needed to.

I had a visual of the

process on Step Four was

financial ability.

I asked that question.

I tried to divert.

I came back and did some

bracketing and really got clear

about that particular element.

So in that

in the cheat sheet we actually

have the questions in

here. And so I because

I'm a visual person I remember

a picture in my mind asked the

question and moved through the

process much much better.

So so guys if you're watching

this if you're if you're in

sales or a business owner do

you go ahead and download it.

We're going to go through the

process if there are steps

or guides to move through

that if you don't do it if you

try to do it out of order

you're going to lose.

Simple as that.

Well here's the thing Matthew

it's it's not only the process

the follow through but after

your call.

Use it as a post call a review

and identify what went well

what didn't go so well.

What would you do differently

the next time.

Yes don't forget there is an

outcome of every sales call and

the five positive outcomes

mathy you remember them of

course.

So I would say yes and no.

I play a future.

I am. And also you got a

referral and the last

one is well it's actually

unclear future is that it is

one of the outcomes and we

don't want that.

That's the worst thing we want

to get.

Or if we didn't get any of them

we failed and if we failed

we're there and that's

something yeah that's what the

post code review is all about.

What this cheat sheet is all

about to help you guide you

through the process and then

afterwards go through it and

see if you clicked that all in

because you see you didn't

learn how to ride a bicycle in

a seminar. You're not going to

learn the velocity selling

system between these TV

episodes.

The real reason the real way to

learn it is to actually

actually get in the online

training take the videos

understand them do the workbook

exercises apply real

life come back get some

coaching and some feedback on

where you did not do well or

where you do well and keep

moving forward.

It's an ongoing continuous

behavioral change.

So we want to see succeed.

And this is one of the ways to

help you succeed.

It's a little tool.

Another of many tools that we

have for you.

That's perfect bob So yeah look

what I'd like to encourage

everybody is to just go to a

lot of the video. Click on the

link to sign up for seven day

free trial.

The that the training goes into

a great deal of depth about all

the areas if you want to find

this particular section has

competencies pot too.

So do go through that.

So we've got to choose

behaviors competencies and

disciplines of a part

is to really understand what is

going to take to really put

this thing into action and make

sure you're the top 1 percent

of your time.

You got it. And that's all

about discipline a commitment

to the most important person in

the world doing what you have

to do even when you don't want

to do it. Matthew I don't want

to say goodbye for this week.

I'm pretty excited about it all

but I do look forward to seeing

you next week.

And we're going to dive into

discipline. Fantastic mom

I have yourself a great week

Matthew.

You're off now.

For more infomation >> Velocity Selling TV ► Episode 70 - The Cheat Sheet - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

#BattleForTheNet #NetNeutrality - Duration: 0:18.

This could be the Internet without net neutrality.

Take action now at battleforthenet.com

Keep the Internet weird. Defend net neutrality.

For more infomation >> #BattleForTheNet #NetNeutrality - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

Priory - Put 'Em Up [Official Music Video]: 2:53 - 2:58 - Duration: 0:06.

♪ I don't care if you're a Christian or a Hare Krishna. ♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét