Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 13 2017

Darling! …

Next mascot?

I leave not for the first time

Don't worry, I will store him!

Go home, please!

Darling

take care!

You have made it!

I am glad that could see you

last time!

Prior to a meeting, in heaven!

For more infomation >> DIMASH-NEW SONG:"OCEAN OVER THE TIME". «ОКЕАН ВНЕ ВРЕМЕНИ» - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Не хватает сил и энергии? Секреты быстрого восстановления сил и энергии - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Не хватает сил и энергии? Секреты быстрого восстановления сил и энергии - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Cassiopeia Montage 2017 | Best Cassiopeia Plays Season 7 | LOL montage - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> Cassiopeia Montage 2017 | Best Cassiopeia Plays Season 7 | LOL montage - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Secret Way yo get FREE FOOD from KOREAN Restaurant - [How to speak Better Korean #3] - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> The Secret Way yo get FREE FOOD from KOREAN Restaurant - [How to speak Better Korean #3] - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Merle Haggard : Greatest Hits - The Best of Merle Haggard - Duration: 1:21:47.

For more infomation >> Merle Haggard : Greatest Hits - The Best of Merle Haggard - Duration: 1:21:47.

-------------------------------------------

3 Con Giáp Nhận Nhiều PHÚC BÁO, LỘC LÁ Đầy Nhà Trong Tháng 8/2017 - Duration: 6:50.

For more infomation >> 3 Con Giáp Nhận Nhiều PHÚC BÁO, LỘC LÁ Đầy Nhà Trong Tháng 8/2017 - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Homemade Face Mask For Glowing Skin In Urdu | How To Get Glow And Fair Skin | Best Beauty Tips - Duration: 3:19.

Please Like and Subscribe Our channel

Please like and share this video After watching

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=AEttZWQQ5yY

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=yTKTlLTYcOg

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=c1TXqIjDaxU

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=c9H2LuUEOP4

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=YeociUhhCLA

please Subscribe our channel

like share and coment

For more infomation >> Homemade Face Mask For Glowing Skin In Urdu | How To Get Glow And Fair Skin | Best Beauty Tips - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

APPROPRIAZIONE CULTURALE w/ Tia Taylor || Parità in Pillole #69 - Duration: 16:00.

For more infomation >> APPROPRIAZIONE CULTURALE w/ Tia Taylor || Parità in Pillole #69 - Duration: 16:00.

-------------------------------------------

تحويل ملعقتين من كريم شانتيه الي كميه كبيره من الكريم شانتيه / بكميات كبيره وأحسن من الجاهز - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> تحويل ملعقتين من كريم شانتيه الي كميه كبيره من الكريم شانتيه / بكميات كبيره وأحسن من الجاهز - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Usain Bolt of SpeedRunners-Episode 1 Gameplay - Duration: 15:48.

What's up guys is named from D melon sauce to you with a brand new video?

Please welcome welcome um so glad to be doing another video as a brand new game. I found on XBox live gold

Sorry, I'm just burnt listen

Already off to a want to leave that guy trying to stop me ah cut you off bitch

I'm gonna try and take this channel new Direction, and we're gonna win this about. Oh yeah get rekt

There's two in a row for us. Let's go boys. Let's go

skims call it speedrunners

Basically where you're pinned against a whole bunch of other players, and you're trying to beat them a race

I guess I don't really know much about I've just I

Picked it up, and I'm good at it. I guess

Okay, let's let's call this guy. Let's go

Get you too, bitch

Why does I freakin chicken in a unicorn with me?

like some Ninja and there's

chicken in a unicorn

boom right

Taking Ols today boys taking Noelle's today

Take Noelle's let's go ring. Row. Let's go boys. Let's go take no allen's take Noelle's

Our dance. I didn't drop anyone

Never take any ells

Especially with us team on saucy

Champions of a whole my gosh go three. Oh this one three o's kill the three up let's go

Everyone jumped and then I'm in second

Gailen coming off there, let's cut you off boy. I did watch out for those crates more often

jump jump jump jump

Yeah, let's go boom there. We go there. We go there. We go

Can't stop me nail beach be here

Yeah, you wrecked the fellow just fighting up there, and I got stuff up here

boom

Boom that's how he went into Neuro voice. I totally went two in a row that was actually a really tough one

I was like tightly tightly contested all the way through

Was really impressed. We did really good actually I actually act actually I've

Learnt all my words man

second right now

Evan first again, let's go boys. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go

Up up up up oh I get it ah him second. I've been terrible have to start all over again

I'll probably down there if I didn't

Guys go let's go come on. Come on. Come on

Being attacked with people too

Let's go

boom Brina Roll boys, that's right

Hey, that's our like some superhero or something some crap like that

Okay, jump it jump. Oh, I thought those were platforms. It's fine. Go kick some butt here. You know you know elbow

Okay, you can't stop me. Take know else. Oh yeah, well as a wall there

Take Noelle's up went the wrong way fine

No, no, I'm not taking them out not taking her now not taking them now. Come on. Come on

Take Noelle's take Noelle's pig. No else big no else come on

No

What the freak oh, dang it take know else?

Okay, this is the campaign I guess I don't know. I just wanted to go do the campaign

And now I don't know if this is I honestly have no clue what the crap this is

This is a terrible game. I feel like it's made for children

It's kind of like Roblox, but you see how much from old are youtubers playing that?

My life, so weird. I'm such a weird person such a weird human okay, I?

Really care what she says yeah, I clip your challenge. Dope let's go

You can't stop me now boys bring it. I am the w king w keen boys pop it

Okay

Boom I know I use my jumps. I'm a jumping jumps this x right there

Wow, I'm in second right now. Oh. Oh that was really bad there yeah

Boom okay, that's the lead again

Kind of sounds like the music from like a oh for smash bros or something

Boom okay, let's go

First w of the day first w of the day let's go oh

Wow, why is there a giant egg just rolling? Huh?

With that okay anyway

a skewed on

boom past y'all

So if I can't get under the stupid bricks I can't figure out why is cuz I'm just terrible at this game

I'm just trash, but I somehow take double use they know how to work the homestretch, huh?

Feel like you can talk to people okay? I'm gonna figure out to do that one day

Thank you ah crap ah crap

Was it does that guy who dad guy who that guy that guy's not good me? You know good me?

About ladies at John stuff hasn't even gotten one yet. I

Mean that one dope looking guy

Hey, shush make gilliland. I don't catch her here. Oh, wow that was really cheap. That was I

Was like cheap cheap yeah, I'm done for

off you gone

Can't stop me. Now. I'm the w king you guys may be tied with me, but I'm the w king

Who see a jump okay?

Oh, I escaped that just in time

I am the king of this game bring it oh

There's two boys. There's two - two let's go. Uno mas. Uno. Mas you guys know me. I'm gonna get one more let's go

Slide Catch Ghost ghost go

Fun playing children's games you know the ones you find on XBox live gold

smooth the Boys smooth

We're gonna Beat this whole campaign I know it

Go down to my mind then we're gonna beat this whole campaign

Especially since it's so easy I put it on the hardest setting possible

And this is what what we get is what we get right now boys

Well that's another dead person. I was that lady to challenge. This good thirst. I never go up against the challenge King right here

oh

Victory let's go out what?

What what are you?

that

the invents the Drill whoa

That's actually dope boy

What is this campaign it's like for two-Year-Olds?

What is this?

I'm gonna help me play is I decided I would

Game is literally for children like I can't explain how

Weird I feel playing this

It's like I'm back in second grade. Don't plan on my yes or something

And guard me all that one's terrible

Ever know that can't stop me though cuz I got the events the drill never ever use that before but it's fine

That's one way how to get our head?

Ison Vincent drilled the world man all that was perfect slide because of the fact that hit the very top one

Pop and guard me now. Can't guard me now. I'm unstoppable now boys

and guard this Mona freaker's

Buzz Runs straight into that wall oh

Once you have a boat

But we're in some maze or something or some lab rats or something. I don't know II don't know

It reminds me of the old

game boy game like the Kim possible game mixed with like Pokemon

Or like a super Super smash bros

Mixture of all of them naturally our guys more faster than one else in this game

Okay, let's go. Let's go this game might get boring. Do you guys see honestly you can leave because this game?

You're just running around. Oh, hey. Fine. You guys want to watch me run around in circles. Go ahead. I'm not going to stop yet

Ah she got me up

Dude, I was coming. I'm not taking Noelle's

Get her back

Widescreen Gets a little small son

boom

Gotcha bitch

Oh, it's right past me gonna. Do that now Kenya a

half-hour truck

Can't guard me. Now. Can't guard me now

who

w king w king that's for my new

Xbox live game tag

W king that's right? You can't stop me now boys. I am the king of the show

We get it mom. I'm like a fuse. We can we can get a bond watch for spikes

Let's say I would care anymore. Let's just keep playing this campaign because

We're the best of the kids game, so obviously we got to keep playing got get even better Wanna

Go play mlg for speedrunners man

No kids will be able to stop us then all

those Minecraft kids

The Father's some adults are stoked my craft okay? I'm done the time. I'll make that oh

oh

It's in the bag

There's no naturally faster than look great start. I wish rip these arm platforms. I don't know why

It's a drill suck it

I was riveted these aren't platforms and stuff

all I ran the wrong way again I

always the option reason

Terrible this game so far this this map at least they're spikes

Come on. Get her come on

Take Noelle's my boys. Take Noelle's take Noelle's take none boys. Take it none

Take Noelle's

I'll take Noelle's

Go this

I'm leaving too - go up here, and then win. Yeah, okay

if you jump

run and Run

fly fly I win fighters to

Uno mas man. I'm Gonna Maus w king know I'm undefeated right now. Oh

Wow, that just blew me up

Come on. Take no house. Take no house techno house

Take Noelle's

Come on. Take Noelle's can't take you know else

Right sometimes is just just gaming looping

okay, still undefeated so far game wise but

I'm done. I'm done for today. I'm done playing this stupid campaign and stuff

Well, thank you guys so much for watching and as always make sure the like comment subscribe for more

Best want to see more of this game um I'll be happy to play. I love me in front of children's games

It's so great. I love playing with these little children that are run around and stuff uh-huh

Yeah, make sure you leave like um subscribe for more, and if you don't know

I just got a patron and

so if you guys like my content

Would be great if you supported me and donate to my patreon paid Patreon patron

I don't know say it nom and shout out to the new member of our squad nick. He is great so far

He posts his first video by time. I'm recording it and probably has

four or three videos, but I'm this is released but

He's good. He's good

Well, thank you guys so much for watching as always goodbye

For more infomation >> Usain Bolt of SpeedRunners-Episode 1 Gameplay - Duration: 15:48.

-------------------------------------------

SOMBER VIOLIN (copyright free music for videos) VIRTUTES INSTRUMENTI - Kevin MacLeod - Duration: 4:24.

This is SOMBER VIOLIN music. Copyright free music for videos! VIRTUTES INSTRUMENTI - Kevin MacLeod!

For more infomation >> SOMBER VIOLIN (copyright free music for videos) VIRTUTES INSTRUMENTI - Kevin MacLeod - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

バカ殿 志村けん 今じゃありえないエロ爆笑コント! - Duration: 21:18.

For more infomation >> バカ殿 志村けん 今じゃありえないエロ爆笑コント! - Duration: 21:18.

-------------------------------------------

EnaGames Ena - Upside Down Walkthrough 2017 - Duration: 7:19.

EnaGames Ena - Upside Down

For more infomation >> EnaGames Ena - Upside Down Walkthrough 2017 - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Sosyal Medya Dersleri - YouTube Özel URL alma - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Sosyal Medya Dersleri - YouTube Özel URL alma - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Eye Makeup Tutorial Compilation July 2017 ♥ part 64 ♥ New Eye Makeup 2017 - Duration: 10:41.

Thank for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please like, comment and sunscribe for more!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét