Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 13 2017

Hello i am RINRIN

Seven in the morning and seven in the evening?

- Yes! - WOW!

ACHOOOOO Gosh I am so SORRY!!!

Be sure to check it out!

Hey guys it's Lolita Fashion Reporter Cathy Cat.

This is a special interview for the new Harajuku fashion magazine MELT.

We are right now right where the magic happens.

So let's kick off with the special interview.

My name is RINRIN.

In Japan I work as YouTuber and model.

Let's ask you some questions about FASHION, BEAUTY, SECRETS and

also what's inside your bag today.

Right at the end we will ask you to tell us one of your secrets

so enjoy this video right until the end.

1: FASHION CHECK

Please introduce today's fashion coordinate to us. Wait wait wait!

Twinset!

Today our dresses are matching!

We are wearing a twin style Lolita coordiante.

This dress has a lot of parfaits and drinks on it.

The food has names are printed on it. Like "Pink Princess Parfait" or "Raspberry soda"

I want to try them!

Lemon Melon soda, that all sounds super tasty.

There are so many on it. Like this "Love Heart Parfait"

Oh it actually has hearts on top.

The headdress reminds me of a waitress that could be working at that parfait place.

It's so super cute!

If you look closer you can see that there are differences in our styles.

I have focused on strawberries. And yours has..

Cherries!

Yours is a full one piece dress.

But for summer the sleeves are half length. Super cute.

This dress is really light so it feels really nice to wear.

It's so much fun to wear this.

We are Twinsies!

Yay!

Do you wear Lolita fashion on a daily basis?

I wear it daily.

But I also wear many different fashion styles.

What's your favorite fashion brand?

I must say I love Angelic Pretty the most.

Apart from Angelic Pretty... what other brands do you like wearing?

lilLily, Honey Salon and other brands that are kind of cute.

What do you like the most about the style today?

It would have to be these parfaits here. I want to eat them!

I love Lolita fashion dresses that have doughnuts on.

Mmmh I get you. Sweets prints are the best.

2: BEAUTY CHECK

Do you have a beauty routine that you do every day?

I actually have really dry skin.

I use proper lotions and about 10 different types of creams.

TEN?!

Ten, maybe seven if I count it all up.

All of them together?

In the mornings and evenings.

Seven in the morning and seven in the evening.

Yes. - WOW!

Wow!

Toner, then milky lotion,

a lotion, an eye cream,

a face cream, and then between that a hydraulic

a hydraulic essence and something for vitamin C.

That brings us to seven.

And then on top of that a sunscreen. - In the mornings.

About that.

Wow that's a lot of beauty products.

I use a lot.

Do you have a brand that you can recommend to us that you frequently use?

I like the Korean beauty brand IOPE.

Recently I switched over to SKII

I really like both brands.

And you layer them up together? - That's it.

At this point let's find out more about you.

Are you half Japanese?

I am Taiwanese American.

But both of my parents are actually from Taiwan.

I don't have any Japanese blood in me.

So you can speak three languages? - Yes.

Can you introduce yourself?

Is that ok?

You got that spot on!

Really? Awesome!

Since we talked about abroad, I assume you meet many foreign lolitas

Is there a difference between lolitas from Japan and from abroad?

I have been to many countries. I have seen many cultures there.

Lolitas there mix culture into their coordinate to create their styles.

Different countries have different lolita styles.

I really like seeing that.

Is there anything you saw abroad that Japanese lolitas don't do?

In the Netherlands...

I saw a girl use real flowers as part of her hair decorations.

It was so beautiful.

In Mexico the lolitas wear longer skirts.

And wear longer petticoats too.

and it seems ok to show your petticoat too.

Everyone loves Lolita fashion and that connects us all.

But adding your own personal notes on top is what I like seeing.

Is there anything that impressed you with Lolitas from Japan?

At the tea parties, they all make perfect coordinates.

Also many girls wear twin style coordinates like we do.

I really like that.

I agree, twin style coordinates are super cute!

What got you into Japanese fashion?

Well when I was in High school...

I had a Japanese friend. She went to Japan to see her family.

When she came back she gave me the "Gothic and Lolita Bible" magazine as gift.

When I saw that I was so moved.

The fact that people

can wear that...

in real life, left a big impression on me.

And ever since then I have been reading these magazines.

From now on that magazine will be the "melt" magazine.

I hope more new people can see this fashion in the magazine

and that way we can welcome them into our fashion world.

That would be great.

I am totally catching you on the spot here but...

please introduce your bag to me.

We didn't give her time to prepare for this.

I just went "Show me your bag girl"

I haven't prepared it. I haven't made it look pretty.

That's ok. I think that's actually more interesting.

Where is the bag from?

From the brand "Milk"

The first item would be this one.

It's a fan.

It has gotten hot recently.

So I need this one.

Where is it from?

The brand CHOCOHOLIC

There used to be a kitty on it though.

None there. It ran off.

Run away kitty.

No cat there.

But there is a new Cat there.

Meow!

Let's stuff you in my bag.

Not sure if I will fit...

I'll try my best.

Next is a badly folded parasol.

Oh right.

A must-have summer item.

I already need it.

It's a sunscreen from Peach John.

This is my sunscreen from VANESSA.

It's a spray type one.

To apply even over makeup right.

My wallet is from Anna Sui.

It's already a bit battered.

The butterfly clasp is cute.

And this thing popping out here...

That's my... Oh no I need to make it look first.

It actually has ears.

Oh right it's true. So cute.

It's a little pouch.

This is a makeup pouch from Honey Salon.

For whatever reason I am carrying sparkles with me.

Isn't that normal?

There is a lip tint and...

And this one. I love it.

It's an aroma spray for when I have headaches or when I am tired.

That's when I use it.

It says Lavender and Peppermint.

It's quite strong.

This is a powder from MAC...

And a lotion from Jill Stuart.

It contains lots of things.

So that's your makeup bag and?

Makeup bag and...

This one is for notes.

Where is that from? What brand?

It was a novelty item I got recently.

I saw this one earlier and thought it was your phone but apparently it's not?

This is a camera that I got in China recently.

It has a super wide lens,

so you can take full body shots in selfie mode.

And you can do this too.

You can hold it like this.

So it kind of includes the selfie stick already.

How would it look if we were to take a picture together?

Let me set the timer...

3.... 2...... 1.......

I am so sorry!

What?!

Let's do this one more time.

I am making a silly face now...

But I think your camera is super cute.

So let's ask you about your secret.

Tell me your secret!

I actually love watching gaming videos on Youtube.

What really?

I am terribly into them.

What type of gaming videos do you like?

I like people who have nice voices.

What channels do you like?

Japanese youtubers Pocky and Settokouji

and international YouTubers...

I watch GTLive, jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and so on.

So it's not about a favorite game, but about the YouTubers.

I like it if someone is talking. I don't like being much on my own.

When I am editing at home, I generally put something on.

and watch it like that.

Finally! One message to your fans!

I am doing a Japanese YouTube channel now too.

Be sure to watch it.

I also am doing an English channel.

So be sure to check it out.

If you are into Lolita fashion and similar,

be sure to pick up the brand new Japanese fashion magazine MELT.

I will be featured in it as model too, so please check it.

See you next time! Bye!

For more infomation >> melt × KAWAII♡PATEEN with RinRin Doll【with English Sub】|melt × KAWAII♡PATEEN! RinRin Dollインタビュー! - Duration: 11:54.

-------------------------------------------

Tipe Cowok Aku Itu......! | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Tipe Cowok Aku Itu......! | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

مايك احترافي بسعر رخيص Review Neewer NW-700 - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> مايك احترافي بسعر رخيص Review Neewer NW-700 - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Cari Pendapatan Dari Youtube??! | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Cari Pendapatan Dari Youtube??! | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Diem-diem Aku Ngefansss Banget Sama Dara 😁 | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Diem-diem Aku Ngefansss Banget Sama Dara 😁 | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Pernah di Bully sampe nangisss ???!! | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Pernah di Bully sampe nangisss ???!! | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Awkarin, Inspirasi Aku Jadi Youtuber (?) | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Awkarin, Inspirasi Aku Jadi Youtuber (?) | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Main Squishy & Slime sampe Tua 😁 | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Main Squishy & Slime sampe Tua 😁 | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Haters???! Bodo Amat | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Haters???! Bodo Amat | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Dapet Uang 1Milyar Langsung Beli Squishy!! | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Dapet Uang 1Milyar Langsung Beli Squishy!! | QnA #drmcoolabszone - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

#MamaBarbi, #MashaiMedved PETERSBURG WITH #MOANA - Duration: 7:32.

For more infomation >> #MamaBarbi, #MashaiMedved PETERSBURG WITH #MOANA - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Surprise Eggs - Eggs In Bowling Alley | Finger Family Nursery Rhymes - Kids Funny Toys - Duration: 13:43.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am

How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am.

How do you do?

For more infomation >> Baby Surprise Eggs - Eggs In Bowling Alley | Finger Family Nursery Rhymes - Kids Funny Toys - Duration: 13:43.

-------------------------------------------

VietSub : Ben Phillips troll eliot liếm ớt - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> VietSub : Ben Phillips troll eliot liếm ớt - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Bob Seger Hollywood Nights HD Live - Duration: 6:08.

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to SUBCRIBE, Like & Share my video if you enjoy it! Have a nice day!

For more infomation >> Bob Seger Hollywood Nights HD Live - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Why do our kids need to turn everything into a game… Love and Logic comic 06 - Duration: 0:49.

Daddy, what are we doing?

We're walking to the shop.

Then let's race and see who wins!

Dude, let's just walk. OK?

If you step on a crack, you lose!

Uh. How about if we just walk?

Whoever gets the most coins wins!

Not everything in life needs to be a game -

Stop this game!

For more infomation >> Why do our kids need to turn everything into a game… Love and Logic comic 06 - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

ల్యాబ్ లో పని చేస్తున్నారా అయితే మీ పళ్ళు జాగ్రత్త | Dental Problems In Telugu - Dr Rao's Dental - Duration: 1:40.

Please Subscribe

For more infomation >> ల్యాబ్ లో పని చేస్తున్నారా అయితే మీ పళ్ళు జాగ్రత్త | Dental Problems In Telugu - Dr Rao's Dental - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Talking Tom Vs Minions Vs Subway Surfers Gameplay HD Songs - Duration: 10:26.

For more infomation >> Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Talking Tom Vs Minions Vs Subway Surfers Gameplay HD Songs - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

New Naat 2017 - Shan Mola Ki Mustafa Jaane - Tanveer Ali Hakim - Duration: 3:55.

New Naat 2017 - Shan Mola Ki Mustafa Jaane - Tanveer Ali Hakim

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét