Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 13 2017

A WAKING DREAM OF MEXICO

Welcome to the world of Luzia,

Cirque du Soleil's magnificent big top show inspired by the culture of Mexico.

The name Luzia combines the words "luz" and "julia" in Spanish,

which means light and rain, central elements to the show's creation.

Luzia's cast is made up of 44 artists from 15 different countries.

We take you behind the scenes to discover some of them

in a series of intimate portraits.

First, meet two of our Mexican stars,

Majo and Diana.

Music started in my life because I come from a family of musicians.

My dad is a guitarist. My mom is an opera singer. It was my destiny!

It was my destiny!

Pole dance is something that I love.

I feel like I'm breathing when I do my things.

And for me, it's a part of my heart saying something

with each movement, with each arm,

with each leg, with each movement of the hips.

This is a whole complete show of Cirque inspired in my country.

And I feel so blessed.

It is a way to show off the beauty of Mexico, our culture, our music,

who we are, our love of singing, partying and laughing out loud.

And it's like, very mysterious and very mystical.

It's something that makes you bind in the moment that you are there.

When I transport myself to the mood of the stage,

I just fly.

I feel like it is our responsibility as artists

to give something to every person who comes to see the show.

Whatever it is.

Fervour to fight for your life

or someone saying wow! What a nice body, I want to be like that!

That is what going on stage means for me.

To go out and always give everything you have. Always.

Always.

Marta, Devin, Maya & Dom

Now here's Marta, Devin, Maya and Dom,

hoop divers who are long-time friends,

in real life and on stage.

My name is Marta and I'm from San Francisco.

I'm Devin and yeah, I'm Marta's older brother.

We were always performing.

Like ever since we were little, we'd do like,

little festivals in the city or

they'd always put a big show on for us at the end,

we'd invite all our family and friends.

I kind of feel like that,

the career thing kind of just happened,

you know, it wasn't really like ever a plan,

it was just a fun after-school activity.

There's four of us from San Francisco.

We grew up together,

we've been very close ever since we were little,

and now we're all on tour together

and it's kind of like we have our own little family on stage.

Oh my God!

It's a trip. It's—being all four of us together,

for me it's like,

it's the dream.

It's like being able to do what we wanted to do as kids

again as adults

and then be paid for it on top of that

which is awesome.

There's seven of us on stage,

we have wings, we have beaks.

Like, doing hoop diving and trying to get through the hoops

doing acro on the floor is,

<i>a challenge,</i>

a challenge, exactly,

but then adding the movement of the treadmills

and the movement of the stage,

which once you jump if the stage is moving,

you know, you're not gonna land in the same spot

so you have to adjust.

We're like a head above the audience

and the audience is right around the ring of the stage so it's like,

end of the treadmill, first audience member right there,

so it's like, if you're falling off stage sometimes you're like

on your tippy toes.

No!

If you hit a trick, the audience kind of is more with you,

and then when you make it,

it's like the most exciting thing

and that's why I think people like watching hoop diving.

<i>They want you to succeed.</i>

Because they want you to succeed, yeah.

It's like a career

but it's also just our lives

that we get to spend together.

Ah! Ah!

Aleksei

Get ready for Aleksei,

the world's most flexible human being.

Makeup is kind of relaxing before the show.

You run through all the details.

All things that I found before the show,

that I want to add to the act.

And I go through mentally.

And it helps me a lot.

I started when I was four years old.

When I was four, I asked my mom to take me to a circus show.

Just to watch it.

I watched the show and loved it so much.

Since that moment, it was my dream to become a circus performer.

It didn't matter for me what kind of discipline I would do.

And then I asked her to take me to a circus studio.

When I came there, my coach said:

"OK. You are going to be a contortionist."

I was like: "OK."

Since that moment, I never stopped with this discipline.

And when I was eight years old,

I found out about Cirque du Soleil for the first time.

And since that moment, it became my dream to be part of this circus.

And now, I'm here.

So, my dream became true.

It's a big honor for me to be the most flexible human.

Some came from my birth, some came from training.

But it's, of course, a lot of training.

It usually takes me five or six hours a day to keep myself in good shape.

It's very important.

Pain? No.

It's kind of yoga.

So, if you do everything properly,

and you warm up properly before stretching,

everything is good.

People's reactions make me feel like…

I don't know how to explain that.

It's an indescribable feeling.

Sometimes, they're scared.

Sometimes, they're impressed.

And sometimes, they have no words to say.

To see people think they just saw a miracle,

that's the biggest motivation I can get.

Kelly & Grzegorz

Kelly and Grzegorz were both performers in Las Vegas

before beginning their journey with Cirque du Soleil.

Do you love me?

<i>I do.</i>

I love you too.

It's a very special relationship.

Well, I met you eight years—nine years ago.

Yes, but we didn't talk for seven years.

He's big and scary.

Or maybe I was scary,

I don't know why.

I was just observing.

And planning, creating a visual in my head,

what am I going to do with that nice little lady.

We had a nice backing team

and we often asked Kelly to join us.

And then we thought, why don't we create something together?

Through our act that we created actually,

we performed at some cabarets

and some different events and for charities,

and then we were asked to do

a specialty acts audition for Cirque du Soleil,

and not for anything specific,

so...

I think we wanted to challenge ourselves a little bit

and maybe get like a Cirque professional feedback.

So we got the offer and I think

it was pretty quickly after the audition.

We both were a little bit surprised,

<i>what now,</i>

OK, this wasn't in the plan.

I think that trust came right away with his background and,

<i>thank you,</i>

you're welcome. Thank you.

It definitely happens where

you can feel that something is a little bit wrong

and you trust your partners to make a quick decision to

catch or, for me, to make a quick decision on

how I'm gonna land if it's gonna be different.

Working with Kelly, you find out that even if you make a mistake,

I will do something wrong, she will catch me,

like she will not fall on the floor,

she will save herself,

so I have that confidence in her as well.

We complement each other a lot.

Yeah.

Abou

Abou brings an unusual mix of sports

and artistic performance to center stage.

I come from Guinea, that's my origin.

We really love soccer in my family.

My mom, my dad, we love watching soccer.

I have three brothers who also play,

we were all into soccer since we were very little.

My goal was to be a professional player

but I was seriously injured during a match

when I played for the Paris St-Germain team.

My older brother Iya Traoré is recognized internationally

for his "freestyle soccer" performance

so we started to perform together, we did street shows.

The enthusiasm it triggered in people,

the fact that he could get such reactions from a single soccer ball,

really motivated me.

I thought: "Ok. I'm not playing soccer anymore,

but I can follow my brother's footsteps,

and actually be better than him!"

I play with people, I move toward them, I smile.

I'm not always focused on my ball.

People love it, it makes them happy.

I keep amazing memories of the people I interact with.

Rachel Salzman

Angelica and Rachel were meant to be partners on the Cyr wheels.

They are simply so alike.

I'm Angelica Bongiovonni, I'm from Los Angeles, California, and I'm 26 years old.

I'm Rachel Salzman, I'm from New York City, and I'm 27 years old.

So, actually, when I showed up for the audition at the school,

having never seen a Cyr wheel,

immediately people were already like,

you're so much like Angie,

so much to the point that it became actually a joke

that if I like had ten cents for every time someone said I was just like Angie,

and then starting to work together

and making people realize how different we are.

And that was so satisfying when we started the contract

as people started to get to know each other,

they realized that our styles are super complementary

because they're in the same family,

but that our approaches are actually super different.

Like she's the more,

like she'll use her muscles more in like,

the tempo and more explosiveness,

and I'm more like, I'll just like sink into it and use like my weight

and try to use the least muscles as possible.

So I'm kind of more

the slow, and you're more the,

<i>California, New York,</i>

yeah, <i>true.</i>

For me there's always this thing of like,

trying to figure out the ways that I was different from her

and then when we met,

it was not only like, ok,

we have a lot of similarities on stage,

but in life, we have a lot of very similar,

we're kind of the same person, kind of tendencies,

we're like two sides of the same coin,

yeah.

Oksana

Oksana is a fearless performer on the Russian swings

who pushes limits and defies gravity at every show.

It's impressive to be as high

as birds can fly.

I'm not afraid of heights, I love heights.

The swing, it's that act where it's like,

a thin line between danger and excitement.

You need to be really precise,

because otherwise you can be short

or long, and you can slightly get injured or really injured.

So, when I'm in the swing, like nothing else exists,

it's just, I see another swing and like,

I think that time is stopped for me.

Like, I don't hear the music, I don't hear the audience,

I just see another swing and like, time stops.

Like, my—I don't know, my palms are sweating right now

just to think about the feeling that I'm going into every show.

Are you ready to walk outside here?

Yes.

Look at this, it's not scary?

No.

Yeah! No, it was great, it was great.

I did edge walk,

how I do exactly in this show,

like, you know, on the edge of the stage.

It was great.

Life on tour for the show's cast and crew is a unique experience.

Living, training and performing ten shows a week together

inevitably creates some very special bonds.

Yeah, it's very nice, you know,

it's very good company, you know, very cool group, you know,

artists, you know, everything is very nice, perfect.

Everyone here is like, inspiring for different reasons,

for everything they do and they always give themselves like 100%.

So much fun.

This has like, been amazing for me so far,

I'm really like on cloud nine,

over the moon, I don't really know how to explain it because it's like,

it's so much what I want to do,

the whole tour life, the cast is amazing,

like, we have 44 artists who are like,

the most interesting people I've ever met in my life.

Everybody who works like, on the tour as like,

a rigger, a technician, the people who work behind the scenes,

the coaches,

people on tour services and stuff like that,

like, everybody is amazing.

It's my first big gig, it's my first big top show,

first touring, first anything,

and it's just, they made it really easy to love.

LUZIA

Executive Producers: Francis Jalbert & Magdalena Pienkowska Producers: Alexandre Emond & Laurence Trépanier

Direction and Line Production: AceMedia Show Footage Producers: Sébastien Ouimet & Québécom Télévision Inc. Show Footage Director Adrian Wills

Interviewees

Show Creators

Guy Laliberté – Guide Jean-François Bouchard – Creative Guide

Daniele Finzi Pasca – Co-writer and Director Brigitte Poupart – Associate Director

Patricia Ruel – Director of Creation Julie Caballero – Set and Props Designer

Giovanna Buzzi – Costume Designer Simon Carpentier – Composer and Musical Director

Edesia Moreno Barata – Acrobatic Choreographer Debra Brown – Acrobatic Choreographer

Sylvia Gertrúdix González – Acrobatic Choreographer Max Humphries – Puppet Designer

Martin Labrecque – Lighting Designer Johnny Ranger – Projection Designer

Jacques Boucher – Sound Designer Philippe Aubertin – Acrobatic Performance Designer

Danny Zen – Acrobatic Equipment and Rigging Designer Maryse Gosselin – Makeup Designer

For more infomation >> From Contortionists to Hoop Divers, Discover Artists Behind the Scenes | LUZIAself, Cirque du Soleil - Duration: 20:12.

-------------------------------------------

Home Remedies Of Body Gilty | Jism Ki Giltiyan | Jism ki Guthli | Gutliyon Se Chutkara - Duration: 2:54.

Please like and subscribe our channel

Please like and share this video after watching

Please like and subscribe our channel

Please like and share this video after watching

Please like and subscribe our channel

Please like and share this video after watching

Please like and subscribe our channel

Please like and share this video after watching

Please like and subscribe our channel

Please like and share this video after watching

Please like and subscribe our channel

Please like and share this video after watching

For more infomation >> Home Remedies Of Body Gilty | Jism Ki Giltiyan | Jism ki Guthli | Gutliyon Se Chutkara - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Does the World's Top Weed Killer Cause Cancer? - Duration: 3:12.

This is Monsanto's RoundUp.

It's in cookies, breads, corn, crackers, chips, breakfast cereals, and beer.

The list goes on, and on, and on.

The active ingredient in RoundUp is called glyphosate, and it's used by backyard gardeners

and industrial farmers alike to kill invasive weeds.

And whether glyphosate is harmful to humans or not is something of a 66 billion dollar

question

But first: What is glyphosate?

Commercial: There's never been a herbicide like it before.

Glyphosate was originally introduced in 1974 by Monsanto.

Its use in American agriculture has soared nearly tenfold since Monsanto introduced the

first genetically-modified RoundUp Ready seeds in 1996.

Glyphosate is now used in more than 160 countries, with more than 1.4 billion pounds applied

per year.

And while Monsanto lost patent protection over glyphosate herbicides in 2000, the company

still has about 40 percent of the 8 billion dollar global herbicide market because of

what is called the "virtuous cycle":

Monsanto sells its genetically modified RoundUp-ready seeds to produce cotton, corn and other commodities

to make them resistant to glyphosate's herbicidal effects.

More sales of the GMO seeds beget more use of Roundup; more herbicide use drives up demand

for Monsanto's GMO seeds.

For 25 years that cycle has enjoyed an unblemished run in our crops, soil, and food.

Until now.

Now Monsanto has its own invasive species creeping in: Doubt.

On its website, Monsanto says glyphosate is "about half as toxic as table salt and more

than 25 times less toxic than caffeine."

More than 1,000 farmers and herbicide applicators stricken with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma disagree.

Hundreds of plaintiffs with cancer have filed a class-action lawsuit against the company.

In 2015, the International Agency for Research on Cancer, known as IARC, determined glyphosate

to be a "probable carcinogen".

Remember that 66 billion dollars?

That's where this comes in: It's how much Bayer is offering to buy Monsanto for, but

if glyphosate is thought of as cancer-causing, it may back out of the deal completely.

But what would life without glyphosate look like?

According to Bloomberg agriculture expert Christopher Perrella, it wouldn't be pretty.

Perrella: The alternative would be a step back.

And it would definitely affect farmers, income their profitability, the way they do business.

Eventually filters down to the consumer in terms of higher prices for meats… for all

food products.

The question now, after the EPA's own hand-picked experts have also voiced concerns, is what

the Trump EPA will do about it.

But with administrations from Clinton to Bush to Obama promoting GMOs, it seems unlikely

Trump's EPA will be any different.

For more infomation >> Does the World's Top Weed Killer Cause Cancer? - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

5v6 Man Team Glitch? - Rainbow Six - Duration: 11:09.

there's a guy inside upon your room and with you behind

oh this all know Somali what's up it goin nowhere life is going to be sober

and I know I know a big deficit yeah often my nights without my nitrous up

would have been destroyed Jay if the door was destroyed

I'm saying then probably half of the door was gone no I wish one thing there

we go one oh wait I ate the only one yeah

oh not hold yourself hold yourself are they bleeding out where I'll believe

that whereas a three wave leader geez you're the only way you'd only worry

green this step as I gave it to get it got there isn't way I thought I would go

I got it's not terrorists - I composed myself if I'm not German points and

brown that zone and I will good battle power theorem tonight I don't know a

Canadian woman sounds like this I don't apply come on I believe I've got you

oh god I'm bleeding a real fast yeah this can be closed oh my god my cockpit

nope nice she nope normal voice that how many of them are underneath the village

so is dumb okay that's the only - like a miracle oh yeah sure I'll go for the

long plank ones in comput running towards you

cheese I'm down in the basement there one last

question well touchdown so twitch boss on a drone

as well yeah and I Q words up in there in the compost right yeah yeah there's a

camera all night hybrid yeah oh it's doing the story they're gonna

pond upstairs we're good I'm up dead

same floor as you are fuckin up on the balcony kesariya very tall what

no he's outside yeah I device yeah I said where I can fucking see a whole

cringe so hard l1 tap by the cat cam in the room thank

you thank you games I cop is real Luna all they lost in the room oh no guys

just go go two of them belong to the room is so nice I to chunk of the

success or Cup can t make it downstairs oh it's done right we gotta get in on

games explore all there's a bloody Castro

oh wait I don't know if I get in on this work so I love you over there there's

only one upstairs I codes lock in this room a container what the threat is

neutralized echo is an option you kind of get out nice that's it just

secure the objective that's it yeah come on surprises Oh Boober

he's trying to yoke on me yep nice nice we got 550 well the first

grade I didn't go off for ages which is weird so I put it look at a millisecond

later like what some dead blood spanned it the frost is 4 is you both I mean the

other guy standing is coming yes you fight no behind us there's frost traps

on you get across is earth Northy thank you okay

careful is crushed nuts on the floor theme got the price there's no one else

in the room yeah it's right here that's why jump down to you two nine nine

fucking shield boys man in game one by one what is our boring

doors close hi okay never mind you got this

what do you want if you want this suite for game I got this oh four years yes

under way what the fuck from where oh my goodness

cavi era from I don't know if that's a building somewhere she take me all right

bull yeah thank you okay

you just saved the recruits life dude how so I'm here for

Oh a slasher this recruits a dumbass that's fine so I knew you it's I'm sorry

sorry like him okay initiative he's got spunk kid we've seen Capcom recruits for

line demeaning so I did actually playing in yeah I'm so sorry I'm so low recruit

what's for Capcom traps oh right there who you got this cheese for the valley

no that was it hello I did tell us another four kids blitz blitz is back my

bad good eating sky sorry oh yeah entire oh oh my god I had a muffin

No

flotsam please protect the biocontain you get a millage if needed

nice dad somebody done who oh right see you later we all we run out the window

and rounds right okay they're gonna grab the hostage I'm going to market when

they do you gonna be smoking going in in the river yeah in there mark mark design

came together no thing had a fight

you just go to hounds action nice Jaeger is peeking okay game is what shut that

door to the right or down or the window to the right of that Doric speaking

today yeah oh my god okay I mean she's a fuse in couples if you think right now

goodbye party Aiko's on how are you alive I'm alive

Wow very and straight past me those are nice touch me so I'm joined again this

step in that was nice so are they paying attention what if I

watch it so I helped each get most of those skills to that livings hey okay

you go whatever happened to the two girls that get around the Cheeky Girls

you don't believe all that up to now being price cut it out and I wait

there's one you can scroll down their teammates they have an action teammate

wait what how you can and I spoke ballroom I fear

they have an extra key way well not a doubt that was weird

scroll down yeah I can make it more broken there's only three members of

their team right now location okay keep doing it

Oh

yeah literally save it pop-tastic hi not just be they do those they do stuff

crusts of burgers in them and it looks ridiculous there's just these big

sausage on the edge of your pizza I just thought rather than having a bun

why don't you just hop pizza slices because that sounds like a highways

obesity with no connection with

- which I don't know - do it suicide built Ashley with to attract - really

For more infomation >> 5v6 Man Team Glitch? - Rainbow Six - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Set of Witch🔮DIY Coloring Pages for Children🏳️‍🌈Art for Kids😛 Step by Step Drawing✏️ - Duration: 2:08.

How to Draw Set of Witch🔮DIY Coloring Pages for Children🏳️‍🌈Art for Kids😛 Step by Step Drawing✏️

For more infomation >> How to Draw Set of Witch🔮DIY Coloring Pages for Children🏳️‍🌈Art for Kids😛 Step by Step Drawing✏️ - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Wywiad: Robert Kiyosaki - autor książki Bogaty Ojciec, Biedny Ojciec - indywidualista - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Wywiad: Robert Kiyosaki - autor książki Bogaty Ojciec, Biedny Ojciec - indywidualista - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Gta San Andreas - 7.Bölüm - Yeni Manita! - Duration: 29:45.

For more infomation >> Gta San Andreas - 7.Bölüm - Yeni Manita! - Duration: 29:45.

-------------------------------------------

Benefits Of Orange Peel Powder | Orange Peel Uses - Duration: 4:43.

so you know that orange is one of the most beneficial fruits found on the

earth right well do you know that the peels of oranges that we usually discard

are also weakly beneficial from brightening our skin to revitalizing our

body orange peel powder has a number of magical powers let us explore top 10 of

them here 1 get glowing skin orange peel powder is a wonderful ingredient which

when incorporated in regular face packs or facial masks can add a natural glow

to our skin regular application of orange peel

powder to skin can provide significant protection from damaging UV radiation

and help us get rid of ugly sand and

lighten your skin tone being loaded with citric acid orange peel powder works as

natural bleach for our skin so it can be effectively used for lightening the skin

tone mix some orange peel powder with some water and squeeze half of a lemon

into it now use this concoction for facial steam and see the changes the

unclogged skin pores if you have an oily skin the chances are big that you suffer

from clogged pores and develop a lot of blackheads a mask prepared by orange

peel powder and yogurt can bring you amazing results it will not only unclog

your skin pores by pulling dirt and excess oil out but will also diminish

your existing blackheads

for treat pimples and acne as said in the previous point orange peel powder

can keep our skin pores open by eliminating all sorts of impurities from

it it means it can drive away the factors which can directly or indirectly

cause skin infections like acne and pimples so just prepare an exfoliating

mask by combining orange peel powder with rosewater and get rid of sudden

breakouts 5 remove scars slash marks the powder obtained from orange peel is not

only effective in treating skin infections but it is also capable of

significantly reducing the scars or marks left by them due to its bleaching

property the powder can work on all types of blemishes and lighten the skin

of that portion to make the marks invisible 6 fight against aging orange

is a great source of antioxidants which help us combat harmful free radicals and

keep our skin cells youthful therefore including orange peel powder in our

daily skincare regimen can be extremely helpful in keeping all the signs of

aging wrinkles sagging skin fine lines dark spots etc at bay

seven tone your skin up for enjoy powder is not only full of antioxidants but it

is also loaded with vitamin C it can regulate the production of sebum in our

skin thereby balancing it's natural oil as well as making it's firm and helping

in other words the orange peel powder can work as a natural astringent and

tone the skin up 8 reduce inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory properties

orange peel can give us relief from all types of inflammation therefore a paste

prepared by orange peel powder can be used for getting rid of infection or

itching caused by insects and other factors 9 rejuvenate yourself the

delicate scent of orange peel is very refreshing and hence it can be used for

rejuvenating our entire body all we need to do is to mix some orange peel powder

with our bath in water it will keep us fresh all through the day

10 get lustrous hair the antioxidant content of orange peel powder is also

very beneficial for our hair if we apply this on our scalp regularly our hair

will become soft and lustrous it can bring unruly hair under control and add

amazing natural shine to it

For more infomation >> Benefits Of Orange Peel Powder | Orange Peel Uses - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

How to Optimize Your YouTube Profile - Duration: 3:36.

To optimize your Youtube profile, start with your channel title -

using your company name is generally best, but if you're not using it, make sure

the name you do use clearly reflects your brand.

Next, you'll want to select a high res image for your avatar that reflects your channel's

branding and that displays well as a thumbnail across multiple devices.

Next, think about how to best organize your content for viewers.

Playlists work well for grouping together relevant videos and allow viewers to

progress naturally from video to video, generating more views through their session.

Channel sections allow you to group multiple playlists together into

a single space.

For example, say you're a B2B company that serves both small and enterprise

sized companies.

You can create two separate channel sections aimed at each audience.

A Channel trailer is what viewers first see when they come to your channel.

Think carefully about what you want to convey to visitors,

because it's a prime opportunity to welcome new viewers AND familiarize them

with your company.

You'll also want to link your other social profiles to your YouTube channel

so viewers can easily engage with your on their network of choice.

When it comes to optimizing videos - there are three areas to consider: first,

the individual thumbnail, title and description, second, the metadata, and third,

clickable overlays.

The thumbnail image should look good at multiple sizes and accurately represent

the content of the video.

A well crafted title helps a viewer decide whether to watch the video,

and so should be short, descriptive and include keywords first.

Where relevant, include episode number at the end of the title to make it easy

for someone to view them in order.

A good way to gauge the effectiveness of the title and thumbnail is to look at

the engagement in the first 10-15 seconds of the video -

if a large portion of viewers are leaving, they likely didn't see what they expected,

so take some time to adjust.

A strong description that accurately explains what a viewer can expect also helps YouTube's

algorithms better index your video, which aids discoverability.

Incorporate important keywords in the first three lines of the description,

since this is what's automatically visible when the video shows up in places

like Search Results, or embeds on other social networks.

The description from the fourth line on is only visible when someone clicks

"See More", and so is better suited for relevant links to your website or

landing page.

Metatags are important because they help categorize your video for search engines.

Use accurate keywords that are relevant to the content of the video.

If you are an advanced  YouTube user, consider uploading caption files

for your videos.

In addition to making your video accessible to people in other languages,

caption files also provide extensive additional metadata that boosts the

discoverability of your content.

And finally, businesses can leverage YouTube's additional features, such as End Screens and Cards

to entice viewers to watch more content, increase community engagement,

acquire new subscribers, and encourage a specific call to action.

Note that in order to use video cards, you first need to associate your website

with your YouTube account.

Under Branding you can also add a custom watermark with a specific call to action

like "Subscribe" for a more professional look.

For more infomation >> How to Optimize Your YouTube Profile - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

MY TOP PREGNANCY MUST HAVES | SECOND TRIMESTER - Duration: 10:57.

hello everyone and welcome back to my channel my name is Carole and today we

are going to be going over some of my second trimester pregnancy must-haves so

I am in my third trimester I did just hit my third trimester I am a 29 weeks

pregnant so according to me that's your first week as your third trimester

according to some people that's the second week of your third trimester but

today we're going to be talking about my favorite things that I found in my past

this past pregnancy that I had with my daughter and then this pregnancy that

I've learned that I need made me made for the second trimester let's go ahead

and dive right in my first thing first recommendation is going to be your

favorite bath essentials so your bubble bath your bath bombs your got salt

whatever it is that you have to have whenever you take a bath stock up on it

because in my second trimester I've taken so many baths and I am NOT a bath

girl and I didn't really do this in my first pregnancy and I wish I would have

because it just is so relaxing and it takes the weight if you're having pains

like sciatica pain or you're having back pain or baby's just feeling super heavy

in the you know second trimester this helps so much let's run you a nice back

and it gives you your favorite smelling fat salt or bubbles or whatever it is

that you need when you take a bath and treat yourself and light your candle I

love to put on spa music whenever I'm laying in the bath which is YouTube spa

music and I just lay there I can lay there for an hour and I will drain the

bath the water will be cold and I'll fill it back up so it's just so relaxing

for me and puts me in such a state of calm that

it's good for me and it's good for my baby obviously don't you know scorch

your bathtub you know what is going to be the best heat for baby you don't if

you can if you are hot in the bathtub like sweating then it's not good for

baby so my favorite that bubbles is the sleep lavender vanilla from Bath & Body

Works this one is my favorite and it's one of your aromatherapy I'll show it to

you up close but it's one of their aromatherapy products and it's a back

watch and sewn back and film it's body wash and felt back oh my gosh I can't

talk so this I do wash myself with after I'm done thinking about I will wash

myself with that and then I'm out of this but I need to go get more but this

is the bath soap that I use this is the vessel so the salt you can't see it but

this is the one that I love it's my favorite and it smells so good and it

just puts me at such a relaxed state and I have a lavender candle in there and

it's one of the wood with candles and it's crackle so it just just sounds so

pretty and it was my small music so just treat yourself to a bath moment you need

it in your second trimester my next second trimester must-have is going to

be a cup cup that whole type for a really long time I have a Yeti I know

there's other cups out there like the Arctic and things like that that you can

get for a little bit less expensive concern any is expensive um but

definitely keep water on hand because you are going to be so thirsty in your

second trimester and I - look you - craving ice I know I heard I really that

with both of my pregnancies in my second trimester so just keep it on hand you

need to stay hydrated it's good for your skin good for baby so just go ahead and

keep that bottle of water or cup of water on hand whichever

prefer my third must-have for your second trimester is definitely going to

be this is this one is a little bit different but this has been an essential

for me is a your change jar whatever you I know everybody has when you have a

change jar where you throw all your change in and you just keep it and it's

for like rainy day or when you go get snow comes with your family or whatever

it is that you use your change drawer fork put it in your car this is your

time but you can put that change jar in your car and treat yourself whenever

you're out if you want a snowcone go get it so you're not draining your bank

account I really have felt like this has helped so much for me because in my

first pregnancy I would be like no I'm not like I don't need to Starbucks right

now that's five dollars on a coffee I don't need to spin but now I don't care

because I have my change jar and I've got a couple bucks and I'll go to

Starbucks line and treat myself to a Starbucks if I want or I'll go to Sonic

and go get me my drinks that I'm craving that week and be fine and I don't feel

guilty about keeping swagging my teens whoever my card so I have my card and

draining my bank account so keep a change jar in your car and treat

yourself whenever you want because you deserve it

number four is panty liners and this one is kind of gross so if you don't like

grow things then click out of the video come back or fast-forward whatever if

you want to leave in this video that's fun but get you some panty liners fin

ones you know nothing too crazy nothing huge but you are going to have an

increase in discharge in your second trimester in in your third as well so go

ahead and just stop up off Daniel liners because you don't want to be changing

your underwear every twenty minutes so go ahead and get you some DME liners

and just get used to it girl my fifth must-have is going to be a tummy oil and

tell me butter I know that I think back to a some oil in my

or I put a belly better or something in my first trimester must have but I am

doing twice a day now and do it in the morning and I do it in the evening and I

would recommend that in the mornings you do something lotion based that's going

to be more like a butter than an oil because in the mornings you're going to

be putting on their clothing that you're going to be using for the rest of the

day so go ahead and put on something that's going to really soak into your

skin so it doesn't stain your clothing I've been using the mala birth beads

mama pee which this isn't my favorite honestly it's called Burt's Bees

Melody's belly butter is shea butter and vitamin E it's 99% all-natural this is

not my favorite but it's what I'm using right now because I bought it and I've

used the bio oil I don't have any I need to go buy some more I just ran out but I

use a bio oil at night and the bio oil is by far my favorite oil that I found I

love the way it smells at first I didn't really like the way that it smelled like

a smelting I don't know about this but I really love to buy oil I put that one on

at night and I just love to like just be so silky smooth at night and I wasn't

the biggest fan of belly oils at first but I have gotten totally used to it and

they feel amazing whatever you wake up in the morning so your belly is going to

be growing rapidly so make sure that you're keeping a moisturize all the time

twice a day not once a day twice a day next pregnancy must-have is going to be

something a little bit different as well but this has really helped me out for my

second trimester because in your second trimester you start to feel big and you

definitely start to get a little self-conscious because your body's

changing the hips are getting bigger butts getting bigger your belly's

getting bigger your arms are getting bigger you're just growing everywhere

and I don't I don't care what anybody said everybody gains a little bit of

weight other than your belly somewhere at some point in your pregnancy so get

you something that you'll feel beautiful in get you a dress

that you feel beautiful in during the day just that one dress that you can

wear if you're going to a wedding or whatever get that outfit that you feel

gorgeous in and that you are just confident and you scream confidence

whenever you wear it and then at night get yourself something that is

comfortable on you and that is also beautiful and that makes you feel

beautiful because it's really hard and you get in a big slump whenever you

don't feel pretty and make sure that you have something that you can throw on it

that makes you feel comfortable within your skin and you feel beautiful treat

yourself to that and what I have for nighttime

actually my favorite thing I wear I like wear it every day pink blush this video

is not sponsored in any way but I have a row from pink blush and it's the black

one with the lace it's in my 27 week pregnancy update if you want to see it

but it's black and it has lace on that sleeves and it just makes me feel so

beautiful I just feel so flowy and gorgeous so that is my go-to whenever I

go to sleep at night I and my last pregnancy must-have is going to be some

chapstick for your lips I have the EES I have these little things laying around

all over my house I have them in my bathroom I have them on my nightstand I

have them in my kitchen just so because my lips have gotten so dry in the second

trimester and so I'll just put it on and I'm good to go and my lips don't get

nasty because that's something that I'm really self-conscious about my list get

drive and gross like I feel so gross but I definitely love having this stuff on

hand so I can just grab it put it on it works perfectly anyway guys that's going

to be it for my second trimester must-have video please please please if

you have any second trimester must-haves that I left out or your favorite things

that you've noticed in your second trimester that you cannot live without

click with them in the comments below so we can all help each other out

if you like subscribe to my channel and you can keep up with my pregnancy

updates I will be uploading my 28 week pregnancy update so anyway guys thanks

so much for watching give this video a thumbs up and subscribe bye

For more infomation >> MY TOP PREGNANCY MUST HAVES | SECOND TRIMESTER - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

Secret MidOne • Slark • 26 Kills — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 36:47.

Secret MidOne • Slark • 26 Kills — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2

For more infomation >> Secret MidOne • Slark • 26 Kills — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 36:47.

-------------------------------------------

Testing 5 types of eyeliners for beginners | Waterproof test - Duration: 5:02.

Testing 5 types of eyeliners for beginners | Waterproof test

Hi guys welcome back to my channel in today's video we are going to test five

kinds of eyeliners to see which one will be the best for beginners to start with

this is a very simple waterproof test I just wanted to know which one of these

waterproof eyeliners will stay longer even if I use a towel to dry out so

so let's see

you don't need a lot of practice to master this because the tip

is very thin and easy to control for beginners this is a good option if

you're looking for a liquid eyeliner to start with this eyeliner stays for a

decent amount of time, slices smooth so you don't need to pull your eye and you

can master different eyeliner shapes starting from thin to a thicker line

now we're going to test a Maybelline master graphic eyeliner when I saw the master

graphic from my Maybelline at the drugstore I thought all my problems with eyeliner

application will go away but nope. So far this is the most challenging, messy and

difficult eyeliner I have tried for some weird reason. I was in love with the

concept it seems to give you more control in the application process

because the tip of the eyeliner is strong and steady but the result after

using this one were a disaster. Actually it's difficult to make a simple line

with this one. Sadly I was always end up making one line thicker than the other

one or just making an even line. But guys there is an amazing thing that I

noticed about this particular eyeliner I'm talking about how to use this one

for a quick eyeliner wing hack. It's a good option for a fast eyeliner wing for

beginners.

Recently I have been so bad at eyeliner that I thought maybe buying the

gel eyeliner eye studio from Maybelline will help me to accomplish a better

result in less time because it gives me the feeling of drawing a single line

with a small brush and that sounds kind of easy so I bought it and test it. I can

say it's terrible because I can see how this kind of eyeliner will be good for

beginners. The first reason is that you can control how much product you put on

and based on this you can draw less strong lines until you're comfortable

with the shape and then you can add more product until you get the wanted result

also this one is fantastic option for people that aren't comfortable with

liquid eyeliners by just connecting dashes you can get an awesome result.

I saw the total intensity by prestige which is a Kohl pencil and I say to

myself why not. When I tried this I noticed the creamy consistency, very

intense color which is cool because it's more than a gel eyeliner but also how

hard you have to press to get the product which at the end make my eyeline

a mess. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this for beginners. I think the best use

for this kind of eyeliner will be the inner top and down lid. I also see this

one as a good finished eyeliner to have. For example, use this after you apply the

gel to fill gaps or to make your eyeliners look more defined or blackish.

As a final review I try the Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner. I'm going to

be totally honest with you I don't think this is a good idea for beginners it was

very messy and very difficult to achieve an even line and also took longer than

the others liquid eyeliners to dry. if I have to choose which one will be

If I have to choose which one will be

the best for beginners I'll pick up the felt tip liquid eyeliner and as a second

option I would pick up the gel liquid eyeliner both of these are very

affordable, decent waterproof, easy to make any type of shape that you want and

you can find this at any pharmacy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét