Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 14 2017

Hello from a sunny, summer London! I'm about to hop a bike to get some jellied eels.

That's a totally normal thing to say, right?

All right, successful bike ride,

and now I'm here with Mike and Amy, of Fresh Mike Eats, the YouTube channel.

-So where are you guys taking me? -Jellied eels!! -Jellied eels!!!

You can't come to the UK and not try jellied eels and pie and mash!

These two are Londoners, they're showing me how to be a Londoner.

So let's go get our jellied eels and pie and mash!

M.Manze is the oldest pie shop in London. They've been around since 1892.

So we've got two pies, two mash, one jellied eel.

And we went over to our table, and we tried it for the first time.

Wait, what?? So they've never had the eel from the eel and pie house?

Well, I've never had a chance to eat it, because no one would eat it with me!

Never in my life.

I have a weird, morbid curiousity about them, so I'm really excited, actually.

I'm -- I'm curious! Um, I'm curious to touch that jelly, and

get that little fish in my mouth.

So excited to be dragging Katie with me to try these jellied eels for the first time!

Uh, gee, thanks?!

You've had pie and mash before, though?

Definitely pie and mash; my favorite thing in the world. Get a nice mash, nice pie.

Well, who doesn't love pie and mash?

It's quintessentially English and I grew up eating it. The pie crust is really

crispy, exactly how I like it to be; crispy and little bit soft in the center

Yeah, pie mash you just can't argue with.

But jellied eels???

They're a little bit gross to look at, so maybe they can re-do the packaging. *laughter*

Gross to look at...and just gross, period?!

You can judge from our faces alone:

Okay, let's get some adjectives for you guys:

Fishy.

Boney.

Slimy.

Slimy! *laughter*

What was that show on Nickelodeon where they would...

did you guys have that show?

Oozy!

You have to be careful when you bit into it, so the bite didn't spike

the roof of your mouth.

Cold.

Weird after-taste in your mouth.

Wobbly. Really, really gelatinous, and so much jelly to eel.

Why were jellied eels ever popular?

Jellied eels were popular back in 1900s because East End Londoners were so poor.

So eels were really abundant in the Thames, so they'd just catch them, boil them,

and let them set in their natural jelly. It was really really nutritious, really really

really really cheap. I think it just went out of fashion as time went on.

Now that that's settled...

-Success! -Yeah, we did it! We tried it for first time, finally.

-We tried it for the first time, I'm really proud of us.

-Yeah, I'm proud that I ate five. *laughter*

-Yeah. -We almost finished all of the eel. We left the jelly, though.

-Yeah, we were almost clean platers. ALMOST.

We are not done eating yet for the day!

-What are we off to do? -We are off to Chinatown!!

It's gonna be epic.

So definitely go over to Fresh Mike Eats YouTube channel, watch that, and we're

going to go stuff our faces in London's Chinatown. very good easy and, as always,

don't forget: keep it quirky!!

For more infomation >> Let's Try JELLIED EELS! feat. Fresh Mike Eats & Yumm3i - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Reading mean comments - Miguel in Bogotá - Duration: 5:04.

These foreigners are only looking for paradise filled with drugs and easy and cheap women

If Colombia keeps going this way it will become the Thailand of Latin America

A place where gringos and Europeans will spend their money on hookers and drugs

Let James Rodrigues play bald mf

In reality you look like a taliban

For more infomation >> Reading mean comments - Miguel in Bogotá - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

AVA少しだけプレイ - Duration: 35:52.

For more infomation >> AVA少しだけプレイ - Duration: 35:52.

-------------------------------------------

우리 만나요.ASMR(?)조심 - 공지 [아실] ASHIL - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> 우리 만나요.ASMR(?)조심 - 공지 [아실] ASHIL - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Centennial Tiny Home (265 Sq Ft) | Tiny House Design Ideas | Le Tuan Home Design - Duration: 3:52.

CENTENNIAL TINY HOME (265 SQ FT)

For more infomation >> Centennial Tiny Home (265 Sq Ft) | Tiny House Design Ideas | Le Tuan Home Design - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Avengers "Suit Up" Scene | The Avengers (2012) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 3:20.

Was he married?

No.

There was a cellist, I think.

I'm sorry.

He seemed like a good man.

He was an idiot.

Why? For believing?

For taking on Loki alone.

He was doing his job.

He was out of his league. He should have waited.

He should have...

Sometimes there isn't a way out, Tony.

Right, I've heard that before.

Is this the first time you lost a soldier?

We are not soldiers.

I'm not marching to Fury's fife.

Neither am I.

He's got the same blood on his hands that Loki does.

But right now, we got to put that behind us

and get this done.

Loki needs a power source.

If we can put together a list...

He made it personal.

That's not the point.

That is the point. That's Loki's point.

He hit us all right where we live. Why?

To tear us apart.

Yeah, divide and conquer is great

but he knows he has to take us out to win, right?

That's what he wants.

He wants to beat us, he wants to be seen doing it.

He wants an audience.

Right. I caught his act in Stuttgart.

Yeah, that was just previews. This is opening night.

And Loki, he's a full-tilt diva, right?

He wants flowers, he wants parades.

He wants a monument built to the skies with his name plastered...

Son of a bitch.

Time to go.

- Go where? - I'll tell you on the way.

Can you fly one of those jets?

I can.

You got a suit?

Yeah.

Then suit up.

Hey, you guys aren't authorised to be in here.

Son, just don't.

Sir.

Agent Hill.

Those cards,

they were in Coulson's locker, not in his jacket.

They needed the push.

We have an unauthorised departure from Bay 6.

They found him.

Get our communications back up, whatever you have to do.

- I want eyes on everything. - Yes, sir.

For more infomation >> Avengers "Suit Up" Scene | The Avengers (2012) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Hé Lộ Tử Vi Thứ 7 ngày 15/7/2017 của 12 con giáp Xem tu vi hang ngay thu bay 12 con giap - Duration: 14:39.

For more infomation >> Hé Lộ Tử Vi Thứ 7 ngày 15/7/2017 của 12 con giáp Xem tu vi hang ngay thu bay 12 con giap - Duration: 14:39.

-------------------------------------------

8 COSE CHE PENSAVO QUANDO ERO PICCOLA l MARTINA LACETERA - Duration: 2:21.

Hi boys and hi girls, here I came back to a new video. I'm Martina and today I will do the video tag: 8 THINGS I THOUGHT AS A KID :O

Don't be scared! Ready? Come on!

I thought if I dangled h my hand or my foot out of bed a monster would have eaten it! Don't ask why!

I thought the cashiers could take the money out of the cases when they wanted! In fact, I remember that I said to my mum "Why do not you make the cashier so we become rich?"

I thought I'd be transformed into a marmaid 'cause I watched H2O and Mako Marmaids and I had this conviction! So at moments I should turn into a marmaid!

I thought my life was a movie. In fact sometimes you saw me talk alone 'cause I communicated with the director. And the director told me "okay good scene, but let me be more convinced" and I made her more convinced!

I thought the sun persecuted me. For example, I was in the car and any direction my father took 'cause of course he was driving, I found myself in front of me and I felt chased!

I thought that if I went on a tip of a mountain I could touch the sky with a finger!

I thought sometimes my bed flew 'cause sometimes as I slept I felt my bed fly and then when I woke up my bed suddenly fell!

Seriously, I'm not kidding!

I thought the rain came down when I was the naughty 'cause it was raining many times right after I quarreled with someone!

And these were the 8 things, not 1!, I thought when I was little!

It was a lot of fun to shoot this video 'cause I went to find things that I did not remember even more!

I hope the video you liked, if it is so you put a thumbs up, subscribe to the channel and let me know below in the comments of the things you believed when you were a child because I'm curious!

Ah, I forgot to tell you that if you want you can follow me on all my social profiles, you find all the links in the infobox below as in every video!

We still see you to the next video! Bye!

For more infomation >> 8 COSE CHE PENSAVO QUANDO ERO PICCOLA l MARTINA LACETERA - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

The Benefits of Acai vs. Blueberries for Artery Function - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> The Benefits of Acai vs. Blueberries for Artery Function - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Clean Overhead Camera Rig for ~$20! - Duration: 10:08.

Okay, we're making another stop here.

Picked up some hardware, I don't know if this is going to fit, honestly.

I guess we're going to have to find out!

So, if you have watched any of my old videos, you may have seen a peak of my overhead setup,

which would go across here.

This is what my old overhead setup looked like.

Now, what you didn't see is the whole setup that went into this.

Let's rewind a little bit.

Okay, first of all, I store it inside of my closet, so I have to take it all the way out.

Big bag.

I don't have very much room on the table at the moment.

Alright, one stand.

Move the whole table...

There is the second stand.

It can barely fit in here.

And then, these stands become taller.

Not too tall.

Wing nuts have to come off.

Then you have to find the right bars.

They have the big holes on the ends.

And they attach in the middle, like that, which is kind of cool.

Put them up on the stand, which doesn't fit by the way.

So, you have to like, tilt the stands.

And now, we have stability issues, but this is the best we could do in such a small studio

space because the length of this can't be shortened.

And what I do from now is clamp my camera here.

Since it's not a very strong and stable setup, I can't use anything other than a phone.

So, as you can see, this setup is not very ideal.

And so, I took it upon myself to build a better one that is more permanent, and it stays out

of the way when not in use.

Okay, and we are back.

"Hey Google, turn on the studio."

These are mounting brackets for curtain rods, and I have (a) curtain rod...

This is my curtain rod, and looking at it now, it probably won't fit actually.

Basically, my goal is not to mount a curtain, but it is to actually create an overhead camera

setup using these.

And I was inspired by this one article on a website, I'll put it on the screen right now.

It fits on one end...

Okay, this gets really long.This might work actually.

First of all, we need to know our hardware.

So, two ceiling mounted curtain brackets from Home Depot.

I am going to be mounting my brackets into the ceiling joist, which requires no anchors.

But, if you can't find your ceiling joist for any reason, you should use some of these

toggle bolt anchors.

They're not very expensive, so if you want to do your own overhead setup thing, you should

really use some of these.

So, this is the rod I was showing earlier, it's from IKEA.

This is the article number.

I don't quite remember what it's called, I'll put the name up on the screen right now.

But earlier, I was mainly concerned because this diameter would not actually fit into

one of these brackets.

And I was only really able to get one end showing.

But, that's all changed now, because I was able to separate the two pieces with a little

bit of force.

And so now, we have two rods, one of which will actually fit.

Doing this, I assume, will actually compromise the strength of this rod by one half.

I think 20 pounds is going to be enough to hold whatever kind of camera I would mount

to the ceiling.

Let's do a tally-up of the prices.

$13.64 for the brackets from Home Depot.

$6.99 for the rod from IKEA.

The "HUGAD."

"HUGAD?"

That brings us to $20.63 before tax.

This doesn't include any camera accessories by the way, so clamps are not included in

this price.

Although, they are necessary.

These clamps can be found in all sorts of prices, I even found one for $14.

The first step was to find a joist, which will be found by using one of these; it's

a cheapo stud finder.

Alright, we have measured for one of these brackets.

I'm just going to go ahead and install one at a time, so it's time to go get the tools.

Step 2 is to drill your pilot holes.

I am using my 1/8 drill bit for my no.

8 screws.

Alternatively, if you are not mounting to joists, this is the part where you would install

the anchors.

I don't actually have any eye protection, so I'm just going to wear these Gunnar Optiks

that I have.

I really hope cheapo stud finder was right about the ceiling joist...

Yeah, looks like it was right; we found the stud.

Now, we have to chisel some of this stuff away because my ceiling is not even whatsoever.

I don't have a proper chisel, so I'm going to use this pumpkin carver that I have.

Just a little more...

That is perfect.

Oh sh- I went in the wrong direction, whoops!

Don't be stupid, plan everything out before you start working.

Now, these are the screws that came with the hardware.

But, IKEA has this awesome kit that I have, and their screws are much longer.

So I'm thinking, I'm actually going to use the IKEA screws, so then I can get a more

secure fit.

Although, I'm sure these screws will work just fine.

So instead of this, it'll be this.

Step 3 is to install your bracket.

I used an impact driver to make my job easier, but you can use a drill, or even a screwdriver.

That is very secure!

Has a little bit of room to pivot...

Alright, it's time to install the other end!

Then, rinse and repeat the above steps for the other side.

So it can be mounted like that...

Uh oh, there's no joist there...

Stupid cheap stud finder!

Okay, turns out I had just missed the stud.

That works!

A little bit of chisel action again...

Just going to fill up my mistake first.

That should do.

Okay, I'll deal with the sticker later.

Now I just want to install this, see how it looks.

Ah, there it is!

Nice and strong.

Alright!

For those who are worries about this thing wiggling around, there's something to stop that.

So, included in the hardware, are screws like this and they're small.

There's actually little holes on the sides here.

I don't know if I can actually...

There's one.

I'll put a picture on the screen of what it's supposed to look like, but basically, the

screw goes in and secures it so there's no wiggling.

Step 4 is to hang your rod on the brackets.

Then, secure it using screws on the sides.

Okay, so the plan is basically to get a Manfrotto Superclamp, attach that here and you'll have

a 1/4" threaded screw to attach anything that you want.

But in my case, I don't have that yet.

So I'm going to substitute using this bike mount that I have.

I have to make do with what I have right now.

And now, all I'm going to do is attach a ball head just like so.

And a quick release plate adapter.

And there we have it!

So using things like phone clamps adapter to the quick release will work, you can just

screw it into the threaded screw as well.

Or, you can go right ahead and mount your big camera, because this thing can support

up to 20 pounds, to my understanding.

There we are, finally, an overhead setup.

Permanently, and out of the way.

Now I have to clean this whole mess up.

It's also nice because you can achieve these really high up shots that would otherwise

be really difficult to achieve.

Such as this one of my brand new setup, which is a mess right now 'cause I had to move everything

over.

This is going to be cleaned up soon, don't worry about it.

You can also mount other things like monitors or lights to the rod.

From this point, it is entirely up to what you want to do.

I would highly recommend mounting a magic arm for more flexibility.

That is something I will be doing for sure.

Alright, that is it for this video, be sure to check out this coming Monday's VLOG.

I will be using this exact overhead setup for a small sequence.

Alright, thank you for watching, and I'll see you in the next one!

For more infomation >> Clean Overhead Camera Rig for ~$20! - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

Is the 0.618 Ratio Magical? - Duration: 5:42.

Why are gap percentage is so important for traders or

Wondering what the active is stay tuned as we'll show you how to use them

How big to make them and why you need to care?

Let me break down the problem that we face. If you look at any

Retracement time Pattern where both the fibonacci time and price levels all come together

The B point has a requirement to be at a 0.618 level.

Let me ask you something now if the point of measurement at this ratios be measured at a 0.617

not at 0.618 a 0.617... does this mean that the pattern is no longer valid?

Now of course there's only two possible answers for this question you're sitting there going

"No, It's not valid because it has to be a 0.618 or you're saying they're going yes, it is valid because it's close enough.

So here's why it is important and why it matters...

With stocks and futures everything gets traded at the same price because everything is done on one exchange your

commission and what you pay is then added on top of that and never really affects price

however if you're doing this with FX you'll know there isn't one central exchange and that price can be slightly different for everyone and

that slight difference can be easily

Effected into a ratio number like the one that we just said in our example going from a 0.618 to a 0.617

depending on your spread.

If you wanted to do a test load up a few different data feeds and you'll notice how price is different and then some ratios

Are different too and this is why we want to use things like Gap percentages

So that we cover that slight change in difference in price...

that might be close enough to making a valid pattern but might not be the exact number you might be looking for

so if you were part of that other crowd

that answered number two

Which was I your 0.617 is still valid because you're close enough to a 0.618 when you're following the same idea that

It would be valid because everyone else could see something

Slightly different right and if that's the case then the0.618 is not some magical

number.... although it is a fib number, It doesn't have magical properties, and that is 0.617 is going to be close enough.

So getting back to gap percentages if you're using our tool

You can go into the control center go down to our XABCD Properties, and you will see it underneath the global configuration

options. You would put your percentage here now this percentage is what gives you that wiggle room?

If you were to set a 10% value this will give you a 5% change in both directions

So a 0.618 might be valid

but you will also get valid patterns that go between a 0.568 and a 0.668 the best part about

this is you get to configure how much wiggle room you want to give each pattern.

So let's have a look at what this can produce you can watch this video here on historical patterns

I'll put a link in the description as well, and how to turn them on okay

This is going to be what we done so that you can see how many patterns are actually going to be displayed

These are the number of patterns with a 10% gap now let's put the gap percentage of 5%

And finally let's put it at 0% meaning the b point has to be exactly 0.618

so if any of you were answering the question that

0.617 would be invalid you can see how few the six one eight actually shows up is at all okay?

This is why we need the gap percentage. How flexible you want to be is going to be a personal preference.

But the point is that we do need some flexibility since everyone's gonna be seeing

something slightly different at the price and this is going to have a profound impact on the ratios

what this also means is that magical numbers do not exist as you've kind of proven to yourself when setting a

gap percentage for your ratios.

Numbers can be used as a guideline to project

repeating patterns of human emotions. If you really want to see how that works you can always create your own

Custom Pattern with your software and you can go back and you can turn on all the historical patterns to see those

Ratios and those patterns and see how that gets affected, so that's something else that you can try.

So you understand why it's important to have these guide percentages, right?

Don't forget to go into your XABCD Properties to set up your gap percentages because you want to know how frequent or

Infrequent the patterns are going to happen based off how wide that gap percentage is so how much wiggle room. Do you want?

That's the ultimate question how close we have to get to that 0.618 ratio

for that pattern to be shown on your charts

So this automatically will be applied for our self validating drawing tools as well as they're fully

automatic real-time pattern indicator as well as a market scanner.

Now don't forget we do have two free tools for NT8 one draws a price line across your chart a current price which really helps

when you look at

historical levels as well as

one that draws news events both

past and future news events on your charts so go ahead and grab those.

So don't forget to hit the subscribe button and click the little bell if you want the instant notifications

You can check out our next video that way as well as you can check out our previous

Videos on the channel as there's tons of content to explore

For more infomation >> Is the 0.618 Ratio Magical? - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Loki & The Other Scene | The Avengers (2012) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 2:10.

The Chitauri grow restless.

Let them gird themselves.

I will lead them in the glorious battle.

Battle?

Against the meagre might of Earth?

Glorious, not lengthy.

If your force is as formidable as you claim.

You question us?

You question him,

he who put the sceptre in your hand?

Who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose

when you were cast out, defeated?

I was a king!

The rightful king of Asgard,

betrayed.

Your ambition is little

and born of childish need.

We look beyond the Earth

to the greater worlds the Tesseract will unveil.

You don't have the Tesseract yet.

I don't threaten.

But until I open the doors,

until your force is mine to command,

you are but words.

You will have your war, Asgardian.

If you fail,

if the Tesseract is kept from us,

there will be no realm, no barren moon,

no crevice where he cannot find you.

You think you know pain?

He will make you long for something sweet as pain.

For more infomation >> Loki & The Other Scene | The Avengers (2012) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

ENOCH, THE BUILDER OF THE GREAT PYRAMID OF EGYPT - Duration: 4:22.

ENOCH, THE BUILDER OF THE GREAT PYRAMID OF EGYPT

Egyptian pyramids conceal a mystery that has not yet been distinguished.

While some archaeologists believe that they are the creation of the ancient Egyptians,

there are also voices who claim that somewhere there was also the hand of civilizations that

are superior to humans in raising such miracles.

The Keops (Khufu) Pyramid is always said to have been built by the Egyptians.

Yes, says Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids, but under the

guidance of the gods.

If Pharaoh Keops built the Great Pyramid, why was there no statue anywhere?

Such a large construction, which resisted in time, denotes a megalomania somehow.

Then why was not his statue found in the pyramid?

KEOPS PYRAMID, AN ANCIENT POWER PLANT?

Some theories claim that the Keops Pyramid (Khufu) was a sort of power plant and draws

its name from a simple "peeled" cartridge.

The only reason it is known as Khufu / Keops is due to a Victorian graffiti.

When Colonel Howard Vyse entered the Great Pyramid, he was determined to create his name

as Egyptologist.

Although at that time Colonel Vyse wrote in his diary that he did not find anything that

looked like a cartridge, two years later, when he published his book, he wrote that

he had found a red-painted cartridge in which the name of Pharaoh Khufu.

This is the only source on which the great pyramid dating dates back to the Khufu's time,

2500 years old because the researchers believe that then Khufu ruled Two students at the

University of Dresden, Germany, managed to steal a sample from the paint with which it

was painted the cartridge and take it to the laboratory in Germany for analyses and carbon

dating.

The sample was too small to be dated, but the researchers found something incredible:

The paint was not applied to the original block but to a layer that was later added

to a repair of the great pyramid.

PYRAMID MUCH OLDER THAN CURRENTLY DATED Another source that gives us the clues that the pyramid

is much older than it is currently dated is Inventory Stela, from which we find that the

pharaoh Khufu has repaired the Sphinx and from this, we deduce that the Sphinx was already

ancient at that moment According to the writings of the Arab writer AL - Mqriti The Great Pyramid

was built before the great flood of a certain king named SAURID.

The research revealed that SAURID is one and the same as the one the Jewish society called

ENOCH.

Enoch was taken to heaven by the Archangel Mikail, and ENOCH was informed that a great

cataclysm is about to happen and how to build the great pyramid as a warehouse for knowledge

gathered so far, and so nothing would be lost after the great flood.

Thus, when returning to earth, Enoch began construction at the Great Pyramid, which was

built with the help of angels.

WHAT IF ALL WE KNOW SO FAR ABOUT THE GREAT PYRAMID

IS WRONG?

For more infomation >> ENOCH, THE BUILDER OF THE GREAT PYRAMID OF EGYPT - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

India snubs China's offer to mediate on Kashmir, says will talk to Pakistan - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> India snubs China's offer to mediate on Kashmir, says will talk to Pakistan - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

HVA VILLE ANNIJOR HA KALT SITT EGET LAND? SE Q&A MED ANNIJOR OG OLABMX OG FINN UT | #AskCokeTV - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> HVA VILLE ANNIJOR HA KALT SITT EGET LAND? SE Q&A MED ANNIJOR OG OLABMX OG FINN UT | #AskCokeTV - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Accounting for Beginners #42 / Inventory Perpetual / FIFO / First In First Out / Accounting 101 - Duration: 12:20.

yo yo yo what is up family my DC ADE LER crew my AFB family

let's just go I got a lot of stuff to do Who am I

yeah who are you breath well I'm like a counting bra a counting bro

I'm CPH strength I'm the strongest CPA in this data floor I'm a licensed CPA

let's just go let's just go I'm gonna excited about this one look I spent a

lice pencil extra time setting this up if you can appreciate that give me a

like give me a like because it helps it helps the channel more than you know

unless you're a YouTube creator and then it's like it's crazy because the more

the more views and likes ensures and stuff like that I get the more viable

that the more more videos I can make the better videos I can make so let's go I

love doing this too so I really am excited about this one I think is

treated this one well let's just get it into this okay also if I know you've had

been what binge watching happen to its Ocala binge watching but if this happens

to your first time in like this guy seems okay I don't know up here I'll put

a card to the it's the best playlist in the world

counting playlist for beginners I hope you do whatever you want in the

accounting field all you do is just watch that anyways let's get this in

okay ooh you know me I gotta get I gotta get

the the pen in the hand there's a kind of for beginners number 42 inventory

perpetual like isn't it perpetual inventory no I just switched it okay I

just asked permission and I got it mmm zone me I'm the mayor this anyways

always I'm the mayor that's in the internet accounting stuff I'm just

saying so it was worth Perpetual this one is

going to be first in first out you're like oh my god I probably never heard of

that this is something new first-in first-out i've never heard of that no

you have everyone just says FIFO and you have no idea what it means and when this

is light for FIFO and that's I'm uh I even did that in an earlier video so

we're going to really explain these out now and I'm excited to do this let's go

so inventory perpetual we know we know from earlier videos that perpetual means

you're keeping up you're keeping up with everything you're keeping up with your

inventory your cost of goods sold just keeping up with your sales we cost of

goods sold your profit your ending inventory per sale okay or per day you

know if I guess per sale you're just you're keeping up with it

now my example is we we buy and sell one one item okay

and that's we buy and sell one item in my night and I you know when I buy it

for ten twenty thirty like round round numbers and we don't widget because

we're just we're just we're just imagining things you got it you have

some creativeness and imagine some things that's why we're using widgets

for this because it fits the marketing plan perfect it is you know in real life

some of this wouldn't actually happen the prices and and stuff like that but

the widget is good so it's just going to learn this is I think I'm I'm excited

about this one so let's go so I do it oh I have in simple terms so that when you

get a problem in the book if you if you're I guess just the basics if your

fundamentals are correct with buying and selling one item then that's really the

same mechanism gel for sales cost profits and and ending inventories

if you deal with one and one and two and then three

you can always bigger and bigger and bigger and then do millions and millions

because it's computer software and stuff so okay let's go first it so anyways

this is going to be here here's here's the thing in January you buy one widget

for ten dollars okay you put it you put it in your put it in your warehouse okay

then in February you buy another widget buy one widget for $20 so then you throw

that widget in there okay I don't know why I should have there's one widget

alright then this is the February widget two widgets and then in March you buy

one more widget for $30 so I got three widgets in there alright I got three

widgets inside my office okay or inside my warehouse so I got three I

guess three widgets there now I bought them for different prices because I

bought them at different times there's been insulation this is kind of really

but it really does happen I guess from your ear like a product I guess will you

buy you know in one year it's a 30 cents apiece now the product is 32 cents a

piece the next year and we're doing millions of that it really doesn't

matter but we're just doing one to illustrate the point of the fundamentals

so if you bought them all for different prices now

alright so January bought one February bought one March about 110 20 and 30

dollars pieces alright so that's that's kind of our that's uh our facts here now

May 1st so cut a mark April April he just you

stop you stop getting stuff you're like oh yeah I got to do this

so May May first you sold one for $50 alright can you believe it

they finally sold one for $50 wow that's great so you definitely made some profit

right now we're just going to figure out we're going to figure this out here

we're going to figure out the sales so for this information because we're doing

perpetual so we're going to figure out we sold we've sold one widget now we're

going to figure out all the stuff all the stuff being sales the cost of the

goods sold the profit on this transaction and ending inventory okay

sales $50 I'll start you out why don't you put it on pause here and see if well

you can do it to one I mean this is this immediate if you do what you want buddy

put it on pause and and see if you can figure out what the cost of goods sold

are the profit or the ending inventory if now yes we're going first-in

first-out I'm sorry I don't politics I didn't tell you so so that's the thing

so the sales you don't have to pause whatever you can do what you want to do

so in sales and $50 cost of goods sold well how much did that cost

well I don't know it costs 10 $10 or which one did we sell the January

February March widget because that matters how much the costs of it was so

now in lines how we value evaluate evaluate or evaluate the inventory so we

have these three widgets in there but with three s you can tell which like you

can label it or somewhere if you have a million a million widgets in this

there's there's no way you know you can tell that which batch for this one it's

you got to do evaluation like this now we're going to first in first out

so first-in first-out would be the first truck the first whinge is the first

three widgets the first widgets that came out the first widgets that came in

which would be the January widgets the first widgets that came off off the

trucks in into the warehouse would be the first ones that you would sell or

the first out so the first in first out so we're doing first in first out so why

don't we say what was the first what was the first one in the January widget was

the first one in so this is first in right here the January and what was the

first out the first out would be the first in so the January so here's the

one we sold in this method the first in the first out we sold this one here we

sold the $10 we sold the $10 widget so I mean cost of goods sold $10

all right now we're just now we're just knocking this out that was the hard part

that was the hard for a pair of the FIFO profit okay sales minus your costs we

made profit of $40 okay now how much is it our ending of

ending inventory well I don't know what was in our beginning inventory beginning

inventory was three widgets these three widgets how much was it it was 10 plus

20 10 plus 20 plus 30 10 plus 20 plus 30 is 60 so that was our beginning

inventory with 60 all right that was our beginning inventory how much inventory

did we sell we sold we sold 10 inventory we still cost a good sold 10 inventory

right here so our ending inventory so yeah so first in first out $10 is the

cost of goods sold all right so you still have the $20 and the $30 in your

inventory so those two which is 50 is your egg inventory I hope you like that

I'm running out of time my camera's about to shut off anyways the the love I

got from my 20,000 subscriber and thank you video was overwhelming to me and but

I if I vote agree to good because I'm going to be I'm going to be here I'm

going to be here Monday Wednesday Friday give me new accounting videos I love

this this is this is my thing and I'm here for you so if you like the

accounting great that's what's really here for if you like the grind that

drives the hustle I'm here for that too and whatever just leave a comment down

there

For more infomation >> Accounting for Beginners #42 / Inventory Perpetual / FIFO / First In First Out / Accounting 101 - Duration: 12:20.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Home Cleaning Routine (Indian Edition) In Hindi [ with English subtitles] - Duration: 12:58.

I have read cleaning your home is a blessing which you shower upon your family.

i completely agree with that because when we give clean environment to our family, that's

what i call i take care of my family Namaste welcome to food hashtag life and in today's

video I am going to share one daily cleaning routine

i use divide my cleaning routine in three parts

morning evening and night in this way i am able to keep my home clean tidy and presentable

i have written this daily cleaning routine in word format if you want you can take printout

of it please find the link in the description box below if your kids are having holiday

or if you have guest at you place make sure to change this routine according to you ease,

give you flexibility and for you it will be bit easy for you

to cope with all the household chores there is nothing new in this routine that you do

not know, this routine i am sharing just for motivation and i really hope you will like

it and it will be helpful for you

Before starting let me tell you for daily dust i use this cleaning basket which

i have shared in my Cleaning routine habit video. I will share the link

in description box below if you wish you can check it there.

for daily kitchen and bathroom cleaning products I use, I will share them in my next video.

Let's start with morning cleaning routine, it takes approx 45 minutes to get things done.

I start my day with cleaned kitchen as i cleaned everything at night

First I finish any pending work like put back utensils or counter clean, specially

what i did not accomplish at night.

second work what i do in the morning is to start washing machine.

if you want you can put your clothes before night in the machine and simply start in the morning

it can save you lots of time.

I make sure to do a load everyday, this way your clothes will not be piled up.

in my daily routine my third work use to be make beds and tidy up all the rooms.

I start with bedroom, make beds, declutter my office space, straighten up vanity etc.

then I go to living room

most of the time it's clutter free as i tidy up everything before going to bed.

but its not everyday's scenario, sometimes before going to school my daughter play in the living room

like tornado and put toys every where which i put back afterward.

after that i de clutter dining table,

by this time i tidy up my daughters room too.

after that I take out breakfast dishes from dining table and wipe the table quickly.

you will need maximum 10-15 minutes to do all these chores.

you home will look neat and tidy if you maintain this routine.

after having breakfast i went to kitchen to make lunch and do dinner preparation.

if you follow clean as you go system, kitchen clean up will be always easy for you.

what you are seeing that what i made school lunch and breakfast in the morning

I start kitchen clean up after making lunch or dinner.

lunch or dinner currently cooking on stove by this time i take out clothes from washing machine and start putting to dry.

if you start your laundry in the first hour of morning, it will be nice and dry by the evening.

I start daily dusting by this time, only what I do is surface clean not deep cleaning.

if you have a big size mirror in your bathroom or in your living room make sure to clean it properly

it will make a huge difference and space will look lot more cleaned.

as I told you I don't do any deep cleaning, only simple dusting to remove everyday's dust

If you want to minimize dusting time then you can spread a nice cloth on surface, cotton clothes tends to absorb

dust and you will not be able to see much dust.

every week you can again wash them for cleaning.

For more infomation >> Daily Home Cleaning Routine (Indian Edition) In Hindi [ with English subtitles] - Duration: 12:58.

-------------------------------------------

Magic Animals in a Tent + MORE English Stories for Kids with Steve and Maggie | Learn Wow English TV - Duration: 10:28.

Great.

Finished.

Hey Maggie, the tent is ready.

Woo-hoo.

Oh.

Hello boys and girls!

Hello!

We are camping.

We're going to sleep here tonight.

Yay.

Oh, what was that?

Oh look.

Can you see it?

Can you hear it?

Oh look.

What is it?

Yeah, it's an eagle up high in the sky.

I don't like eagles.

Oh Maggie.

Are you scared?

Yeah.

Don't be scared.

Look, eagle's off the bed.

It's getting late.

Time for us to go to bed.

Come on.

In the tent we go.

Good night Maggie.

See you in the morning.

Good night.

Hoot.

Oh.

What was that?

What was what?

I can hear something.

Hoot.

Oh.

Yeah.

I can hear it.

I think it's an owl.

Oh.

Let's try to see it.

Come on.

Be careful.

Hey.

Hoot.

Where is it?

Where is it?

Oh.

Hey.

I can see it.

Haha.

Wait a moment!

There are two.

Hey.

Maggie!

Maggie!

There are two owls.

I don't like owls.

I'm going home.

Oh.

Look!

Maggie is scared.

Hahaha.

Hey.

Are you scared?

No, I'm not scared.

What are they?

They are owls.

Yeah.

Silly Maggie.

I'm not scared.

I'm sleeping in a tent.

Haha.

Good night.

Oh.

What's that?

I can hear something.

Can you hear it?

You can?

Well, what is it?

I don't know.

Oh.

But I could find out on my forest animal app.

So, I just press record and it tells me what animal is outside.

Oh.

It's a wild boar.

Look.

This is a wild boar.

I think this a wild boar outside.

Shh!

It's gone.

There are no wild boars here.

Haha.

I'm not scared.

No!

I'm not scared.

Oh.

Howl.

Oh.

Listen!

I can here something.

What is it now?

Okay.

Let's find out what's outside.

What is it?

What is it?

What is it?

Ohhh, It's a wolf.

Look.

This is a wolf, but It can't be a wolf.

Can it?

No, it can't be a wolf.

Howl.

It can.

And there are more wolves outside more than one.

So, what are they?

Say with me.

Start low.

They are wolves.

What are they?

They are wolves.

What are they?

They are wolves.

What are they?

They are wolv...howl.

Ha.

No.

There can't be wolves here.

It's just in my head.

I need to sleep.

Oh.

Dear.

What now?

What can you hear?

Oh.

What is it?

It's a bear.

It's a bear.

Oh.

And I can hear it.

I can see it.

It's coming getting bigger and bigger and bigger.

Oh no.

Aaauu.

Help.

It's a bear.

It's a bear.

Help.

Oh no.

No.

There are wolves.

Au.

There are wild boars.

Au.

Hahaha.

It's a teddy bear.

This must be Maggie.

Where is that naughty naughty bird.

Are you scared?

Maggie!

Hahaha.

Hihihi.

It's Steve and Maggie.

Yeah.

Finished!

Ready to sent to my auntie.

Hey.

Maggie!

Come on, come on!

Let's play.

Let's play.

Ok, coming Steve.

Great!

Let's play hide and seek.

This is the base.

Aha.

I'll count to twenty and you go and hide.

Ok.

Hehey.

1...2...3... oh, hey, hello.

Me and Maggie are playing hide and seek here in the garden.

Hey.

Look.

There are lots of flowers and there is a tree in my garden.

So what is it?

Yeah!

It's a garden.

Say it with me.

Loudly.

What is it?

It's a garden.

What is it?

It's a garden.

What is it?

It's a garden.

Yeah!

Hurry up Steve!

Let's play!

Sorry Maggie.

Ok....1....2 miss a few...19,20!

Coming!

Ready or not.

Ok, where is Maggie?

Is she in the shed?

In the garage?

Oh hey, look.

The window in the basement is open.

Maybe Maggie is hiding in the basement.

Let's look.

Maggie!

Maggie!

Hey, can you see Maggie?

Where is that naughty bird?

There are spiders here.

Oh.

And it's cold.

Hey, you know what this is, don't you?

Yeah.

It's a basement.

Look.

There is a small window.

So hey, say it with me.

What is it?

It's a basement.

Say it again.

What is it?

It's a basement.

Let me hear you.

What is it?

It's a basement.

Yeah.

Well done!

I'm in the basement.

The basement.

Oh no.

Maggie is not here.

Oh, she likes to be up high.

Let's look in the loft.

Maggie!

Maggie!

I'm going to find you in the loft.

Hey.

Can you see Maggie here, in the loft?

Shhh.

Oh oh.

Shhh.

Be quiet.

Steve's here.

Hahaha.

Yes?

You can see Maggie?

Here?

But what room is it?

Look, there is an old sofa.

There are three old tables.

So what room is it?

Yeah.

It' a loft.

Oh, shhh.

Hey.

Say with me as I look for Maggie.

It's a loft.

What is it?

It's a loft.

What is it?

It's a loft.

Oh but where is Maggie?

Oh oh silly Steve!

Hey, found you Maggie!

Yeah.

Ha!

I win.

Ok, my turn to hide now.

Ok.

And your turn to seek.

Yeah.

Let's go back to the garden.

Ok.

That was a good place in the loft.

Yeah.

Now it's my turn to hide.

You count to twenty.

Maggie.

Ok.

Let's go!

Yeah!

1....Hey.

I can hide in the shed.

2...

You don't know what a shed is?

This is a shed.

3...

Look, there are tools for the garden.

Yeah.

4... hey, say it with me.

But quietly.

What is it?

5...

It's a shed.

What is it?

It's a shed.

And again.

What is it?

6...

It's a shed.

Well done.

7... so I'm going to hide in the shed.

8...

Auuu.

Haha!

So Steve is in the shed.

I can't hide in a shed now.

10...

Where can I hide?

11...

Aha the garage.

12...

Hey.

I can hide in here.

13... what is it?

14...

Yeah.

It's a garage.

Say it with me.

But quietly.

What is it?

It's a garage.

What is it?

It's a garage.

What is it?

It's a garage.

Yeah.

I can hide in the garage.

Oh no!

Look, there is a car in the garage.

15...

Oh, where can I hide now?

16...

Oh hey.

I can hide in that box, yeah!

17...

Oh, Maggie will never find me now.

18...

19...20! Haha!

Coming!

Ready or not.

Oh, let's look in the shed.

Yeah!

Oh no.

Oh!

Maggie will never find me now.

Oh, help!

Maggie!

Help!

Heyyyy.

Hey.

Did you like that?

Yeah?

Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe.

Just touch here.

Go on.

If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here.

Yeah.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Magic Animals in a Tent + MORE English Stories for Kids with Steve and Maggie | Learn Wow English TV - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

Điều Cấm Kỵ Trong Tháng Cô Hồn Tránh Ma Quỷ Quấy Nhiễu - Duration: 20:25.

For more infomation >> Điều Cấm Kỵ Trong Tháng Cô Hồn Tránh Ma Quỷ Quấy Nhiễu - Duration: 20:25.

-------------------------------------------

Captain America: Civil War (2016) Blu-ray CLIP | Scarlet Witch & Hawkeye vs. Vision (Scene) | HD - Duration: 2:46.

What is it?

Stay here, please.

Guess I shoulda knocked.

Oh, my God! What are you doing here?

Disappointing my kids.

I'm supposed to go waterskiing.

Cap needs our help. Come on.

Clint!

You should not be here.

Really?

I retire for, what, like five minutes, and it all goes to shit.

Please consider the consequences of your actions.

Okay, they're considered.

Okay, we gotta go.

It's this way.

I've caused enough problems.

You gotta help me, Wanda.

Look, you wanna mope, you can go to high school.

You wanna make amends, you get off your ass.

Shit.

I knew I should've stretched.

Clint, you can't overpower me.

I know I can't.

But she can.

Vision, that's enough. Let him go.

I'm leaving.

I can't let you.

I'm sorry.

If you do this...

they will never stop being afraid of you.

I can't control their fear, only my own.

Oh...

Come on. We got one more stop.(CoolestClips4K)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét