Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 14 2017

The Maple Leaf Learning Playhouse

Hey guys, let's do the make a rocket craft okay? Yeah

First, you have to color your rockets. I'm going to make mine very colorful. Yeah!

But please color yours any color you want, okay?

Great!

Done!

Yeah, now get your scissors and cut it out. Cut out one rocket.

Two rockets.

And the tube backing pieces okay, yeah!

Great!

Now for the hard part.

Please fold like this.

There's one fold

and two folds, see. Like that.

Great, now get your glue and

we're going to put some glue on one side like this, okay? Yeah!

And glue it together.

It should look like this. Like a tube, okay?

Good!

Now the last part.

Fold the top and

and put some glue on that.

And now we're ready to put it on the rocket. Put some glue in the middle of the rocket

and stick it on like that, yeah!

Well while that's drying. Let's make the other rocket, okay?

Okay, and stick it to the last rocket. Yeah!

Wow, now, we're all done before we can play with these

we should probably let the glue dry a bit okay, so I'm going to leave them on the table and come back in a bit

Great, and now they're dry now. Now, we need some straws.

Put the straw in blow and...

Wow, that was cool!

These little rockets are a lot of fun!

You can play games to see if you can shoot them the farthest or just have fun by yourself.

My kids love making these.

Well, I hope you have fun! Hey. Let's watch a video about vehicles. Okay? Yeah!

For more infomation >> Rocket Craft for Kids | Maple Leaf Learning Playhouse - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

INFOWARS NIGHTLY NEWS, ROGER STONE (7.13.17) ALEX JONES - Duration: 42:08.

For more infomation >> INFOWARS NIGHTLY NEWS, ROGER STONE (7.13.17) ALEX JONES - Duration: 42:08.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 ZOMBIES MAPS LEAKED?!? - WW2 ZOMBIES MAPS - Duration: 3:32.

Yo what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and today first of all I

have a big you guys in a while so they guys for everything I don't know why I

do this sometimes I just randomly thank you guys but I'm very appreciative and

humble for everything that you guys have done basically just watching my videos

leaving the like and all that so yeah thank you for everything but anyways

guys today I'm going to be talking about some World War 2 zombies so I don't

really make videos on this but we got some news today and possibly an image of

a map now I'm not sure if this is an image of a map but we'll talk about it

later but first we have to roll this intro alright guys so the way that this

image was actually revealed was that you know there's a website to like decode

codes basically it's called like the website is like coal Duty World War two

something I don't know but basically you find codes from like tweets or something

and you put it on that website and then like decodes like shows you like images

of certain places of World War two possible map sites or just you know

possible chunks of story so this one youtuber got a message or like basically

like a little note from sledgehammer games of people who are making the game

and they give them a code and this code revealed this image right here now it

says from the Journal of Marini I think Fisher Fisher Fisher I don't know how to

say that it's the SNC together fist Turner's so I don't know I don't know

how you say that but anyways that's not the point the point is the map so

there's also other parts of the journal where you can read it and stuff but

honestly I can't read that shit it's like in cursive and all that so I'm not

even going to try to read that but anyway so yeah I mean here's the image I

tried looking really really deeply for stuff but the only thing I see is that

like little sign to the left I think that's a B I don't know what type of

like writing that is I don't even know if it's English it looks like it is but

I don't know you guys can see on the left side there's like a little sign

thingie you guys can you guys can barely see it but it's readable or maybe not I

don't know I couldn't read it where does look like a place that could

be a possible place for a World War 2 zombies

if you don't know such enemy games they're trying to make this like really

really like horror like like like kind of like a kind of like outlast like a

really really scary game not just you the typical world war two zombies and

it's not going to be third person that was confirmed in my last video I said it

might still be but I read it wrong so it's gonna be normal zombies first

person but it's gonna be like more horror like it's not gonna be like black

ops II where there's aliens and shit like that from outer space or infinite

warfare where you go to somebody's movie theater and you get sent into the movie

this is actually like you know world war two like they try to do experiments and

they fail and they're making it really really scary like so yeah I mean this

looked like this this looks legit honestly it looks like I could be a map

tell me what y'all think about it and the comments down below I want to know

what you guys think about this leave a like if you are a hiker or two zombies

black ops 3 zombies was amazing infinite warfare was alright I didn't like it

that much though the first map was okay after the first map I stopped playing it

but yeah I really really enjoyed black ops 3 enjoyed black ops 2 advanced

warfare was I hated zombies on that game so yeah basically all the trek zombies

was good but we'll see how this is because only track Dom bees are good

I've never seen any other zombies that can compete to them also all the other

studios like the copy trailer so it's going to be interesting to find out what

they do with their zombies when with you guys if you guys enjoy the video make

sure that people like it skis videos I wish I stay healthy you know yeah I'll

see you guys are the next one

For more infomation >> COD WW2 ZOMBIES MAPS LEAKED?!? - WW2 ZOMBIES MAPS - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Massive Clinton Cover-Up Exposed – TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:38.

Citizen journalists are following the breadcrumbs that the mainstream media is ignoring.

We cannot trust establishment journalists.

A leaked Clinton email is being seen in a new light as many suspect Donald Trump Jr.

was set up by the Democrats.

"With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC's

opposition to the Magnitsky bill to a $500,000 speech that WJC [Bill Clinton] gave in Moscow,"

the email reads (via Breitbart).

This is significant because the Russian lawyer that Donald Trump Jr. met with back in July

used the meeting as an excuse to lobby members of the Trump team about the Magnitsky bill.

The Magnitsky bill was a bipartisan bill passed in 2012 designed to punish Russian government

officials after the death of a Russian journalist allegedly at the hands of the Kremlin.

American hedge fund manager Bill Browder, who lobbied Congress to pass the anti-Russian

bill, said that Hillary Clinton led the opposition to the Magnitsky bill.

"The administration, starting with Hillary Clinton and then John Kerry, did everything

they could do to stop the Magnitsky act," explained the hedge fund manager.

Clinton's opposition to the Magnitsky bill could be a result of the $500,000 that former

President Bill Clinton received in Moscow, or part of her effort to increase trade with

Russia.

While the Magnitsky bill was being debated in Congress, many suspected that Clinton opposed

the bill because it countered the Russian reset being pushed by the Obama administration.

However, it was later revealed that during this time the Clinton State Department was

helping the Russian government obtain one-fifth of Uranium production in America.

The Clinton's ultimately received millions from people connected to the Russian government,

while opposing anti-Russian legislation in Congress, casting doubt on the Democrat narrative

that Russia is a uniquely evil threat.

Donald Trump Jr. meeting with a Russian lawyer seems like nothing in comparison to the Clintons'

support for the Russian government.

"To put this in context, this occurred before the current Russian fever was in vogue,"

Donald Trump Jr. said in a statement after releasing all information around the infamous

meeting.

Considering the support Clinton was offering the Russians, it is downright hypocritical

that the Democrats are attacking President Trump for his son meeting with a lawyer who

happens to be Russian.

Do you think this lawyer was a Democrat plant the whole time?

Please share this news and tell us what you think.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Massive Clinton Cover-Up Exposed – TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

120 Fish Sticks Eating Challenge (4 lb) w/ Allen Booth *4200 Calories* | Freak Eating - Duration: 8:04.

before we get to the 120 fish stick challenge we're going to take a look at

the kitchen supplies offered by the company Allen booth they specialize in

handmade wooden goods and the company sent me a box featuring a cutting board

a wooden knife a sandwich board and a trivet the cutting board is big and

heavy thick and durable and it feels like something I'll be able to use in my

kitchen for many years to come I usually use plastic cutting boards so it's a

nice upgrade I was really impressed with the lettuce knife because it was the

first time I'd ever used a knife that was made out of wood it wasn't sharp so

it won't cut you but it's blunt edge is great for ripping lettuce and slicing up

vegetables and fruits

now the sandwich board was cute but I found it lightweight flimsy and a little

small to hold most of my normal meals so I'm not sure to last a very long before

breaking finally the trivet which is shaped like a puzzle piece I found it a

little interesting the treatment is used to protect your table or countertop from

hot dishes or pan so it's functional but this is fancier a little fancier than

any trivet I'd used before of course Allen booth sells a lot of wooden goods

for the entire home they're not just about the kitchen if you're interested

check out the link in the description section and use the code eating 11 to

save 10% off your order the company is also holding a $250 random gift card

giveaway anyone who orders from our website so who knows maybe one of you

watching freakeating will win the gift card but let's get down to business the

business of eating big the large cutting board would make an awesome serving tray

for my food challenges so here you go 120 fish sticks on the wooden cutting

board that's nearly 4 pounds of fried sushi

fun so with no fanfare no BS and no stallin let's see if I'm able to get

through more fish sticks than a grade school cafeteria

I have making fish sticks in years so this will be a true test of texture

tolerance these fish sticks were super dry gritty and not very meaty that

serves me right for buying them in the bulk pack at the supermarket if you're

keeping score the entire plate in front of me total is about 4200 calories all

kinds of games I don't know why but this challenge wasn't as fun as I was hoping

it would be I guess fish sticks are just nastier than I remembered

or maybe kids really will eat anything or maybe as kids we ate this stuff

because we just didn't know any better my mouth and throat constantly felt

dried out by the fry batter that was covering the fish sticks

these are actually harder to eat than chicken nuggets

not to mention less tasty and less nutritious if you can believe that my

drink of choice on the trivet was Mountain Dew but it hardly quenched my

thirst the fish stick sucked all the moisture out of my mouth so I felt like

I always needed a drink ketchup is my favorite condiment but it didn't help

much though it did change up the flavour enough to keep me going I don't know if

I'll be eating fish sticks ever again but this was definitely one huge

send-off

you you

you

well if nothing else at least the big cutting board did a great job of

presenting the 120 fish sticks the fish sticks didn't taste very good but you

can't blame the cutting board for that I know I'll definitely be using the

cutting board to serve up more food challenges very soon kind of a nice gag

nice touch thank you for checking out another freak eating challenge hit like

if you enjoyed the video and share with a friend who loves fish stick I know

that some of you out there and don't worry

another challenge video is coming out very soon even if I don't see you you

will see me don't tell me eat again stay in school don't do drugs and eat like a

freak it's leg day so I got to go hit the gym

I'll see you later

you

For more infomation >> 120 Fish Sticks Eating Challenge (4 lb) w/ Allen Booth *4200 Calories* | Freak Eating - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

DEPORTIVO CALI VS JUNIOR EN VIVO Y EN DIRECTO - - Duration: 1:05:25.

For more infomation >> DEPORTIVO CALI VS JUNIOR EN VIVO Y EN DIRECTO - - Duration: 1:05:25.

-------------------------------------------

New Funny Cat Video 2017 Short Movie - Duration: 5:19.

Please Subscribe This Channel

For more infomation >> New Funny Cat Video 2017 Short Movie - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

026. BAJO VOLTAJE (Low Voltage) | Loop Improvisation + Synth + Bass + Drums - Duration: 3:18.

Hi, I'm Felipe and this is an improvisation I recorded more than a month ago

using electric guitar and loop pedal only.

It's quite a messy improvisation. Actually, I wasn't going to upload it.

But I relistened to it... and I liked it. I found something that I like about it.

So I decided to convert it into a demo.

I added some instruments to it to get an idea about something that might be a theme sometime.

That's it. Looped electric guitar, synth, bass and drums.

And that's all. Here goes the theme. Remember that at the end of the video you can find links, subscribe buttons and that kind of stuff.

Be great!

For more infomation >> 026. BAJO VOLTAJE (Low Voltage) | Loop Improvisation + Synth + Bass + Drums - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Vitinho Prod - Vou Levar o Som (Previa) - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Vitinho Prod - Vou Levar o Som (Previa) - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

My Sister Roasted Me...... (Diss Track) - Duration: 5:33.

So apparently, my sister thinks, it's all right to make diss tracks

Yo YouTube!

Think y'all been watching too much hunter, man

This hunter getting to y'all

I ain't gonna Lie, he my little bro

And he puts on a show

But this is my channel man, OOOUUU

Yeah, they watch but their ears broke, and when they want your face you a no show

Yeah, I'm pretty and he loco

The screaming got him with a sore throat

Ay yo hunter, where your hairline?

Ay yo hunter, where your hairline?

Tell your barber he a bozo. It's Alisa. You don't know hoe

You got subs by the boatload

Disrespect their ears. That's a no-no

All my subs are cooking by the book though

I ride for my turtles. That's the turtle code

If those your subs then why they come to me? Why they comment on my vids speaking nice to me?

When I don't post, they still stressing me. You plan to come at me? then make it quality

Well, she has another thing coming because unbeknownst to her....

Got hookups, so who's this hookup? You may ask? well, It's a guy I met off the street. His name is 50 chains

Yo, did somebody say 50 chains? HA HA HA

Bro, what are you doing in my closet?

I'm looking for some toes to suck! HA HA HA

That's really creepy.

Alright, whatever. I'm Gonna need your help making a diss track

Yeah man, who am I making the diss track on? HA HA HA

On my sister she thinks she's all cool with her little raps and stuff

Does she need her toes sucked too? HA HA HA

No! What!?

what!? no!

Okay, whatever. Can you just help me make this diss track?

Yeah sure man, I gotchu

Alright cool...

Hey guys before I end this video

I would just like to give a few big shoutouts real quick first is to the dude who drew my profile picture

She only has 127 followers on Instagram

Which makes zero sense

Given how talented he is so let's try to get him to at least a thousand followers on there

He has a patreon also

So if you wouldn't mind helping him out by donating to him that would be amazing

The link to that will be in the description as well he also takes requests

So if you want a picture of yourself drawn in one of his art styles, just hit him up

The second shout-out is to the person who created my channel Banner

He created a sped-up video of how he created it

and it's really good the link to the channel as well as that video will be in the description

and finally a big shout-out to a friend of mine named bownsir who created the beat for my diss track go check out his channel as well

again, the links to everything are in the description. This is hunter peace out

For more infomation >> My Sister Roasted Me...... (Diss Track) - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN COLORS WITH MASK Masha and The Bear JOHNY Johny Yes Papa Song Nursery Rhymes & Magic Candy mmd - Duration: 2:33.

learn colors with mask masha and the bear johny johny yes papa song nursery rhymes magic candy mmdns for kids

For more infomation >> LEARN COLORS WITH MASK Masha and The Bear JOHNY Johny Yes Papa Song Nursery Rhymes & Magic Candy mmd - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Sweet sushi vinegar pickles with summer vegetables (cucumber and others) - Duration: 10:21.

Today, we are going to use sweet sushi vinegar we made the other day and make pickles with summer vegetables. Ingredients would be, 5 cucumbers (650g), peeled carrots (100g), peeled yam (130g).

Please wash cucumbers cleanly, cut off the heads and butts, then cut in half vertically and cut in 1cm pieces.

After cutting all the cucumbers, put a grab of salt on it and leave until the juice comes out (we would wash the salt off later, so it doesn't matter how much you put on them).

We would cut carrots in 2 to 3mm thin, the size you can eat easily. As we cut, please boil water and put the cut carrots in it to boil a little (if you cut them in 1mm thin, you don't have to boil).

We would cut yams in 1 to 2mm round slices and use them raw (please be careful not to cut yourself because they are slipperly).

Once the water gets boiled, put carrots in the pot and boil for 1 to 2 minutes and put them on a strainer. We put them in vinegar, so we would not cook completely.

It's about 12 to 13 minutes after we put salt on cucumbers, and they get soft so we wash them quickly and squeeze out the water and dry with kitchen papers.

Now we put sugar on the cucumbers and leave for 10 minutes or so (squeezing the cucumbers would make them a little sweeter).

After 10 minutes, squeeze the cucumbers and mix with the other ingredients, with shredded kelp (less salty one this time), pour the sweet vinegar we made the other day just enough to cover the ingredients. we can eat after 1 or 2 hours. I would last for about a week.

The taste would be stronger after two days, but if you don't like too sour, then you can take them out to another container earlier. Also, we can use the leftover vinegar with vegetable juice in it in other menus like pickled dish with seaweed and cucumbers. Using it would make the dish milder.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét