Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 14 2017

A Giant UFO and a Military Stand-Down

BY Nick Redfern

Micah Hanks� recently-published article for Mysterious Universe � titled �The

British UFO Files: An Estimate of the Situation?� and on the subject of newly-declassified British

Ministry of Defense UFO files � includes the following words: �One of the most recent

reports to come to light deals with an unusual, Cold-War era incident that occurred in October

1982. It involved an American RC-135 spy plane that, while monitoring Soviet military operations,

came under some kind of surveillance by a large, unidentified and brightly-lit aircraft.

The USAF base detailed in the report was located at RAF Troodos on Cyprus, and discussed an

incident involving an unidentified aircraft which lasted close to 90 minutes.�

This is particularly intriguing to me, as I have a story that � to a degree � is

somewhat similar to the one which Micah refers to. It�s a case that also revolves around

both U.K. and U.S. authorities. The location is the same: Cyprus. The UFO, in both cases,

was described as being large. And, the case brought to my attention occurred in the summer

of 1981, just one year before the case referenced by Micah. Also, both UFOs were in view for

a considerable amount of time. It�s important to note that I can�t be accused of having

fallen for a modern-day hoaxer, as the story was given to me years ago. In fact, it takes

up three pages of my first book, A Covert Agenda, which was published way back in 1997,

a full twenty years ago.

For a period of time beginning in 1981, the source of the story was employed as a radar

operator at a particular military facility on the island of Cyprus (RAF Akrotiri). On

August 16, an unknown vehicle, described as being �vast,� was tracked approaching

the island at a height in excess of 30,000 feet, and at a speed of around 900 miles per

hour. It was initially believed that this was a conventional aircraft, although one

of an undeniably extraordinary size. This tentative conclusion was quickly blown out

of the water, however, when the UFO came to a complete halt in the skies � hovering

high above RAF Akrotiri for close to an hour. Those who saw it described it as being of

a brilliant white color, triangular in form, and somewhere in the region of seven hundred

feet in length.

Interestingly, the informant � who shared his story with me on January 12, 1993 � revealed

that at some point before the incident took place, the Ministry of Defense had issued

what was described to me as a �complete stand-down� of military planes in the area,

in the event that something both unusual and extraordinary might be seen in the sky � which

it certainly was. Reportedly, a huge amount of photographs of the object were secured.

They, and the station�s log-book, were handed over the next day to a man and a woman from

the Ministry of Defense, and who had flown in from London. All those involved in the

curious affair were reminded they had signed the British Government�s Official Secrets

Act. It�s interesting to note that, soon after, according to the informant, a meeting

was held at a U.K. military facility called Royal Air Force Lakenheath, located in the

English county of Suffolk. Those who attended the classified meeting, specifically to discuss

the event, included representatives of the British Ministry of Defense and the U.S. Air

Force Office of Special Investigations.

There�s no doubt that the most baffling part of the story revolves around the claim

that the MoD seemed to have prior knowledge that the UFO would appear in the skies over

Cyprus. In light of this, I asked the guy who who related the story to me if he had

pondered on the possibility that the object was not a UFO, after all, but some kind of

secret, highly-advanced aircraft of a terrestrial � rather than extra-terrestrial � nature.

Given that the craft hovered over the base for around three-quarters of an hour and was

around 700 feet in length, he felt that such a scenario was highly unlikely. But, he admitted

that he had no answer as to how the MoD knew the craft might appear. After A Covert Agenda

was published, Mark Birdsall, the editor of Eye-Spy magazine informed me that he had received

a near-identical story years earlier. Maybe, in light of all the above, we�ll soon learn

more about what was afoot in the skies of Cyprus

in

the 1981-1982 period.

For more infomation >> A Giant UFO and a Military Stand Down - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Mayweather vs. McGregor: New York Press Conference - Duration: 2:54:43.

For more infomation >> Mayweather vs. McGregor: New York Press Conference - Duration: 2:54:43.

-------------------------------------------

honking at me?! and naming the bike! - Duration: 10:20.

beep beeeeeeeeeep

I don't know if it was a happy honk

or a pissed off honk

I really don't care :P

but I kinda want to know

then I feel like I could give a proper response

a little shift there I didn't mean to do

braaaaap

braaaap

oh yas

I love this tree by the way

that trees roots are very cool

you know how roots are supposed to hold water?

this trees roots take that to a literal level

like it actually holds water

they actually hold little ponds of water

does that have a sugar packet?!

its not water its tea

that's cool tho

I'm going to yell this simi-loud

so yall can actually hear me

but

so me and my friend

who Instagram messages me

I was like: I kinda want to name my bike

when I first got it I wanted to name it

because I watch fooligans videos

he has a supermoto named kevin

and theres nothing wrong with naming an object

for me

and I'm not saying pets are objects

but for me its like naming a pet

because this thing is like my joy

my pride and joy

so...

basically after talking to my friend

and getting her consent

and by that I mean I was gonna do it either way but

her consent is a bit better

so...

when I was uh...

when I first got the bike I came up with 3 names

I came up with greg, sarah

and kendall

and then a couple years later I met uh...

2 girls. one was named sarah

and one was named kendall

and I was like you know what I think I kinda like

the name kendall better

since I was in touch with her I was like hey

do you mind uh... can I name my bike kendall?

so...

and I feel like she was a bit creeped out

and she does watch my videos to so HI KENDALL!!!!!!!!

but...

but but but but but but but

BUT

so if you hear me say like...

if you hear me say kendall randomly

then I'm probably talking about the bike

I swear

I'm not weird

not that weird

BUT

when I'm on camera I'm a little bit more...

more energetic on camera then I usually am

and

I'm way more...

I don't know what the right word is

I'm way more energetic and I'm way more...

happy? I guess. I'm naturally a

semi happy person

its just that I don't usually show it

unless I'm on.. I don't really show it much

that's natural

for someone my age

anyway

if you don't know my age then you don't care so...

many of you probably don't want to know anyway

uhhh I'm in my teens with is obvious

so its not like I'm revealing a big secret or anything

you could tell by my voice

basically

yeah

I forgot what I was talking about

oh yeah so... I'm not usually this loud

and energetic

and I usually don't do dumb stuff like I do on

the bike

when I'm not on the bike. this thing

is bad for me and I realize that. kendall is very bad for me

but...

shes a good girl

just kidding!!!

kendall is a naughty girl

I'm talking about the bike kendall not the real kendall. real kendall is nice.

this kendall (bike) has bucked me off a couple of times

I flipped her a couple of times

I was talkin to Rodney a couple weeks ago

and he was like dude you gotta remember the bike has no

respect for you when your wheeling

and I realize that

kendall (bike) has dumped me off the back more times than I can

cound on my hands

that's all part of it

if you think your gonna get into the stuff that I do

and you think your not gonna fall

or hurt yourself when you do fall

boy you got a storm a comming

because let me tell you ive got real lucky

there's an old song

something like "if your gonna be dumb you got to be tough"

and that goes uh...

very well with what I do

so this is uh...

don't do what I do

do as I say not as I do

and... so yeah back to the

the reason I pressed the record button

the bikes name is kendall so if you hear me refer

to someone or something as kendall

keep in mind its the bike or my friend if so ill clarify

and its gonna take me a while

to get used to calling the bike kendall

because ive been calling it the bike

and yes I did assign a gender to my bike

inaudible

still inaudible

I have no clue what I'm saying

I feel like I know whats making that smell now

every time I run over that grate

more inaudible stuff :P

kinda looks like sewage

I aint getting close to it

I'm not getting off the bike to get close to it

because I want to be able to get away from the smell

so yeah I'm calling the bike kendall

new low... uh... yeah...

so...

yeah I'm gonna have to

clean kendall offin the next day or 2

For more infomation >> honking at me?! and naming the bike! - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

Bolognese Sauce (Minced Meat) - Duration: 0:46.

Ingredients; 1 Diced Carrots, 3 Diced Tomatoes, 1/2 Diced Onions, 2 Garlic Cloves(roughly chopped), and 1lb minced meat.

Add oil in a medium heat pan.

Add the onions.

Add the garlic.

Add the carrots.

Add tomatoes.

Add the minced meat.

Stir and make sure the lumps are broken down.

Ready to serve.

For more infomation >> Bolognese Sauce (Minced Meat) - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

attraction (noun) - Duration: 2:49.

attraction (noun)

1 [singular, uncountable] a feeling of liking somebody, especially sexually

She felt an immediate attraction for him.

Sexual attraction is a large part of falling in love.

They felt a strong mutual attraction.

2 [countable] an interesting or enjoyable place to go or thing to do

Buckingham Palace is a major tourist attraction.

The main attraction at Giverny is Monet's garden.

Attractions at the fair include a mini-circus, clowns, dancers and a jazz band.

3 [countable, uncountable]

a feature, quality or person that makes something seem interesting and enjoyable, and worth having or doing

I can't see the attraction of sitting on a beach all day.

City life holds little attraction for me.

She is the star attraction of the show.

And there's the added attraction of free champagne on all flights.

4 [uncountable] (physics) a force that pulls things towards each other

gravitational/magnetic attraction

compare repulsion

Extra examples

All matter exerts a gravitational attraction.

Feeding the animals proved a popular attraction for visitors to the farm.

His attraction to you is obvious.

I could now see the attraction of a steady job and regular income.

I struggled to resist the attraction.

Long flights hold no attraction for me.

Sophie was plainly the centre of attraction in the room.

The lack of heat was an attraction for cyclists.

The main attraction of the place is the nightlife.

They could no longer deny the attraction between them.

They shared a powerful mutual attraction.

the attraction between two people

the strong attraction that she felt for him

And there's the added attraction of free champagne on all flights.

I can't see the attraction of sitting on the beach all day.

The main attraction of diesel cars is the fuel economy.

The stunning landscape is only part of the attraction of the region.

For more infomation >> attraction (noun) - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

This is how I feel every couple hours - Duration: 0:05.

For more infomation >> This is how I feel every couple hours - Duration: 0:05.

-------------------------------------------

Chicken Changezi Restaurant Style चिकन चंगेजी Authentic Mughlai Chicken Changezi Recipeچکن چنجیزی - Duration: 8:23.

Hello friends today I will make chicken changezi

Ingredients--500 gm boneless chicken, 1 onion chopped,2 green chili,

milk, few cashewnuts 3 tbsp approx

150 gm dahi/curd

cream/malai 3tbsp

2 tomato paste

2 tbsp ginger garlic paste

1 tbsp coriander powder

1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves/kasuri methi

1/2 tsp garam masala,

1 tsp red chili powder

1 tsp salt

watch our tbsp and tsp in video

marinate chicken. Add coriander powder

ginger garlic paste. save 1 tsp

Add red chili and salt

Add curd. mix well

make a habit of putting less salt because it can be added later on if less.

Keep aside for minimum 15 minutes. maximum 1 hour

Take a pan/wok.pour oil.

Add saved ginger garlic paste.Saute for 2 minute.

Add onion and saute till translucent.

Add cashew nuts

Now take it out in a plate.

Keep aside to cool and then make a fine paste. If necessary add milk while grinding.

In another pan put little oil and add marinated chicken

Keep on low flame and let it cook for 10-15 min till tender.

cover with lid.

Take the same pan in which we sauted onion. If oil is less then add more oil.

Add onion paste and saute well till all water evaporates.

Add all remaining spices.

Add 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chili powder(optional) for color.

Add onion and cashew paste and mix well and cook for 5 minute.

You can take chicken with bones also.

Now add cream.

Add chicken pieces and slit green chili

cook for 5=-7 minute on low flame.

Add little milk for gravy.

Chicken changezi is ready. Add kasuri methi.

It has a rich and creamy texture.

Add coriander leaves.

switch off flame.

LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE Shaila's Dastarkhwan.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Chicken Changezi Restaurant Style चिकन चंगेजी Authentic Mughlai Chicken Changezi Recipeچکن چنجیزی - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

Speak English More Naturally: Dropped Syllables - Duration: 7:23.

Extra English Practice [squeak]

Hi, everybody. Today we have a really great tip for you that will help you

sound more natural and native-like in your English.

We're going to talk about pronunciation, and what we're going to learn about is dropped syllables.

So you remember a syllable is the beats in a word, right? Like MI-SHA is two syllables, two beats,

so a dropped syllable is when you lose one of those beats which is really common in

native English speaker English. Especially with very common words.

Yeah, that's right, words we use a lot because we're lazy. We want things to be shorter.

So sometimes a word will look like it has four syllables,

but really one of those is not pronounced as a syllable -- it's dropped, so it's three syllables.

Let me give you an example.. so, Misha, how many syllables are in this word?

AC-TU-AL-LY -- four? AC-TU-AL-LY.. looks like four, it sounds like four..

If you look in the dictionary, it will say there are four,

but a good dictionary will also say they are three: AC-TUAL-LY, AC-TUAL-LY.

That's right. And actually some dictionaries will say there's two: ACT-(UA)-LLY. That is how I say it.

So it's not incorrect to say AC-TU-AL-LY. It's fine. It's correct.

But it's natural and it's normal for you to hear and even to say three syllables or maybe even two. Yeah.

Another example? Yes, please. So how about this word?

How many syllables do you think that has?

IN-TER-EST-ING. Four. Yeah, looks like four. That's true.

But if we hear native speakers say it, they're more likely to say IN-T(E)RES-TING.

So the second syllable, inTERe, just kind of becomes TRE -- IN-T(E)RES-TING.

One more! One more. This is a good one. MMM, chocolate!

How many --oh, you said it! CHOC -(O)-LATE, CHOC-(O)-LATE, she said 2 syllables.

CHOC-O-LATE. It's okay. The dictionary will say it's okay, but you'll never hear a native speaker say CHOC-O-LATE.

Yeah, that's right, I wouldn't say that. I would like a CHOC-O-LATE milkshake, please. [laughter]

No, no, that sounds silly. I wouldn't say that. Yeah, it sounds strange. CHOC-(O)-LATE. Two syllables. Exactly.

Okay, we have a whole bunch of words that we're going to go through quickly.

We're going to say it the proper full way, and then also the more common dropped syllable way. That's right.

EV-ER-Y. EV-(E)-RY.

DIFF-ER-ENT. DIFF-(E)-RENT.

CAM-E-RA. CAM-(E)-RA.

DI-A-PER. [laughter] The dictionary does say that's an okay pronunciation of this,

but I have literally never heard anyone say it that way. It made her giggle when she heard it. [giggles]

DI-A-PER! What is it? So how do you say it? So I would say DI-(A)-PER.

TEMP-ER-A-TURE. TEM-P(E)RA-TURE.

FAV-OUR-ITE. FAV-(OU)-RITE.

COM-FOR-TA-BLE. COMF-TER-BLE.

FAM-I-LY. FAM-(I)-LY.

SEV-ER-AL. SEV-(E)-RAL.

AV-ER-AGE. AV-(E)-RAGE.

Last one: VEG-E-TA-BLE. VEG-(E)-TA-BLE. I've never heard anyone say VEG-(E)-TA-BLE.

If you notice, it's often the second syllable or the middle syllable.

that gets dropped: VEG-E-TA-BLE, VEG-(E)-TA-BLE. SE-VER-AL. SEV-(E)-RAL. Yeah.

Let's play a game! Let's do it. We're each going to choose two cards at random, and see

if we can make a sentence using those two cards while pronouncing them naturally. Okay, ready? Yeah.

Here are my two words.. so a sentence...ummm..

Because of the temperature outside, my vegetable garden has been slow growing. Good. Thank you.

Here's mine... For several years, my family has been buying diapers. Little kids. Yes.

My favorite book is ...very interesting. I was gonna name my favourite book.

I would be surprised if your favorite book was boring. Yes, that would be a weird favorite.

I use my cell phone for different reasons, sometimes for a camera, sometimes as a phone.

Great. It's not one sentence. Whatever. It works.

Okay, next, um..the average couch is very comfortable.

Actually. [giggle] People who speak English love that word: actually. Actually, actually, actually.

Actually, there are four people in my family. Nice one, succinct.

Okay, last one.. I have enjoyed every chocolate I have ever eaten.

So, to summarize, there are *different* ways you can pronounce long words.

That's right. There are *several* words that have this dropped syllable.

*Actually* they're usually the most common words.

An *average* native speaker will do this often.

With practice, and over time, you will become *comfortable* doing it, too. Mm-hmm.

We hope you found today's lesson *interesting*.

To see *every* one of our videos, you can subscribe or click on the links below. Bye.

Extra English Practice [mouse squeak]

Our camera is acting different today... I want to do a different one.

[cricket sounds]

Okay, um... sometimes I use a camera, sometimes I use a different piece of equipment. Like a... pencil?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét