Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 15 2017

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Fiesta Latina 2017 - Wisin, Anitta, Maluma, DY, CNCO, Gente De Zona - Latin Party Hits Mix - Duration: 1:03:32.

-------------------------------------------

How I Color Grade My Videos - Duration: 6:59.

this week's video is about how I turn this shot into this shot this video is

one that I've gotten quite a few requests for from you humans it's about

how I color grade the shots in my videos whether that be cinematic videos vlogs

or a video like this it's all the same now obviously I'm not saying that this is

the right way to color grade or the best way to color grade this is just a style

that I try to go for that I think looks good so that's what I aspire to I

take a lot of grading inspiration from people like jesse wellens and this vlog

channel called finsgames I'll link them both in the description but if you

do not have your footage yet I would definitely recommend shooting with a

flat picture profile that means you have your camera set to get a shot that has

very low contrast and saturation that makes it a lot easier and gives you more

control when you're grading later on and before this starts I'd also like to

specify that I do not use LUTs or look-up tables which are basically very

good presets for color grading I recognize that they're very beneficial

they're very practical and most people use them and I respect that but

personally for me color grading is a lot of fun so I prefer to do it all myself

and I just think that using a LUT takes a little bit of the fun out of it so I

prefer not to so the first thing that I do when grading is white balance

correction you just drag the white balance effect onto your clip and then

use the eyedropper and drag that to a white part of your image for example you

can see that I have some white walls behind me there's a white part of the

shirt that I'm wearing any of those would work what that effect will do is

take your clip and adjust the temperature the warm ore more cool

temperature adding in yellow or blue

until that color that you've specified as white is actually white so if your

shot is too yellow then it'll add in blue until it's back to white the next

effect that I'll use is curves and let me talk about that for

a second most people when they're color grading will use either curves or levels

the effects are very similar but personally I prefer curves because

levels only has three things that you can adjust with levels you have to use

the shadows the mid-tones or the highlights with curves you can adjust in

between them that's why I prefer it now when you're shooting on Nikon cameras

your image has a tendency to be a little bit too dark so I'll increase the

brightness of the mid-tones of the image by dragging the middle of the curve

upwards then to add a little bit of contrast to the image I'll add a new

point between the mid-tones and the highlights and drag that upwards to

make the bright spots brighter and add contrast the next part I'm going to talk

about a little bit weird you probably want to add more contrast into your

image by darkening the shadows and I have a bit of a unique way of doing this

I'll take the very bottom point of the graph the black parts of the image and

drag it upwards a little bit until the shadows get a tad bit washed out and

then I will add a new point between the mid-tones and that black part of the

image and drag that spot downwards to add that darkness back in essentially what

you're doing is darkening the shadows and washing them out at the same time

some of you seem to like how it looks some of you seem to hate how it looks I

personally think that it looks kind of cool and it also draws attention away

from the grain in the shadows of your shot the next effect that I use is hue

saturation and lightness to adjust the saturation of individual colors in the

image one thing that I usually do is adjust the red saturation and hue to

make my skin look more orange than pink you can also use this to tone down

colors that look neon and that are distracting for example that green wall

right back there I can decrease the saturation of green and yellow to make

that less vibrant and distracting now you'll notice I said that to decrease

the saturation of that green wall I would adjust the yellow tones in the

image that's because most green tones especially those in nature like

leaves and plants are not actually green in your image they're part of the

yellow channel so if you have a shot of something in nature like a tree and you

want to add saturation to leaves or plants you might notice that adjusting

the green saturation doesn't do much of anything that's because most of that

color is technically a part of the yellow channel

now the saturations that I use for different colors vary a lot between

different types of shots for example if I'm outside I'll increase the green and

yellow saturation to make the colors in nature pop but this will be completely

different for different shots so just experiment now one kind of fun thing you

can do with the hue saturation and lightness effect is shift the hue of

every single color in your image until it is either teal or orange and create a

ridiculous teal and orange grade I used this as a joke in one of my vlogs there's a

spot where the guy filming the video says cinematography that's a joke so I

turned the entire shot to an orange that's how I did that effect

in case you were wondering the final effect that I add is color balance and I'll decrease

the balance of red in the shadows to add a cyan or you might say teal tint to the

dark parts of the image that's also a style that a lot of people don't seem to

like but I think that looks cool so I add it that is it that is everything that

I do to color grade my shots it's a pretty short video probably but my color

grading process is pretty simple I don't use scopes or histograms or anything

crazy like that just four main effects for the entire grade on every shot now if I

was making a vlog and I had to edit it by the next day then I would grade one

shot and then copy and paste that onto every shot but for a tutorial or a

cinematic video something where I have more time to work on it more like a week

then I would grade each shot individually anyway that's all for today I hope that

you enjoyed this week's tutorial if you did make sure to leave a like and subscribe to

my channel because I make new filmmaking tutorials every Saturday

and new vlogs every Wednesday see you in the next one keep creating awesome things bye :)

For more infomation >> How I Color Grade My Videos - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

DENNIS - THE BIG BAD WOLF COMEBACK - Bodybuilding Motivation 2017 - Duration: 4:20.

He like to train more than anyone I've seen

when I watch his routine and he lives it by the clock

This is a dream come true for the bodybuilder from Germany

This is his time

If you don't have the

better symmetry the better muscle maturity, muscle quality

the MR.Olympia you don't win

I wanna be the best Dennis Wolf ever

I think I don't have to prove anything else you know because

I did it all the time and of course I'm coming in shape and coming for the show

almost hundred percent and so I'm just

keep moving this way and I'm hoping to bring the overall packages with which could

be dangerous for everyone and especially for Phil

From Germany!

BIG BAD DENNIS WOLF!

I'm going to work!

I'm going to learn!

I'm going to do everything in my power every single day

I'm going to do everything in my power

To become a victor and not a victim!

I'll start a preparation tomorrow

for the Arnold Classic 2018!

I'll bring the title back to Vegas

Can't wait to hit the gym and finally be in bodybuilding

Dennis has officially announced he is making a comeback at the 2018 Arnold Classic

From Germany

Dennis

Big Bad

Wolf!

He is exactly the way it needs to be and he's exactly the way that

I structured my routine until I actually won a Mr. Olympia where was clock-working train every day at the same time

I train to believe on stage

I train for the biggest show in our businees

Mr.Olympia

the Super Bowl

the Super Bowl in bodybuilding

this is allways be my dream

to compete there and of course to win the show

You need to tell you that you owe you some

I value myself enough to give a 120% or don't do it!

For more infomation >> DENNIS - THE BIG BAD WOLF COMEBACK - Bodybuilding Motivation 2017 - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Star Vs the Forces of Evil coloring book pages Star Butterfly Marco Diaz coloring page Kids Art - Duration: 4:32.

Welcome to Happy Magic Toys and episode 8 of our Star Vs the Forces of Evil coloring book series.

Today's coloring page is Star Butterfly and Marco.

Star Vs the Forces of Evil follows the adventures of Star Butterfly (a princess from the dimension of Mewni) and Marco Diaz throughout the multiverse.

Please check out my playlist to see more Star Vs the Forces of Evil coloring book pages.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the channel to find videos based on other TV shows and films.

Please like and subscribe for daily videos, and leave any coloring page, color swap and/or custom requests in the comments section below.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Star Vs the Forces of Evil coloring book pages Star Butterfly Marco Diaz coloring page Kids Art - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

2017上半年,這50首"老歌"殺了個回馬槍|網易雲音樂2017上半年最熱門老歌TOP50 - Duration: 12:12.

For more infomation >> 2017上半年,這50首"老歌"殺了個回馬槍|網易雲音樂2017上半年最熱門老歌TOP50 - Duration: 12:12.

-------------------------------------------

CASH CASH Capítulo 18 - Duration: 13:20.

For more infomation >> CASH CASH Capítulo 18 - Duration: 13:20.

-------------------------------------------

SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE! - Duration: 12:31.

For more infomation >> SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE! - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

INDIAN MILITARY POWER - Indian Weapons that Shocked the World 2017 (MUST SEE) - Duration: 8:06.

PINAKA (mbrlS)

T-90S BhiSHMA

INS VIKRAMADITYA

NAG MISSILE AND NAMICA

PHALCON AWACS

PAD/ AAD BALLISTIC MISSILE DEFENSE (BMD) SYSTEM

INS CHAKRA (Nuclear-Powered Submarine)

INS Visakhapatnam

Sukhoi SU-30MKI

BRAHMOS MISSILE

For more infomation >> INDIAN MILITARY POWER - Indian Weapons that Shocked the World 2017 (MUST SEE) - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

YouTuber erraten Deutsche Sprichwörter l BENI, Subhi Taha & Maha AJ - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> YouTuber erraten Deutsche Sprichwörter l BENI, Subhi Taha & Maha AJ - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

People Are AWESOME or INSANE 2017 - FAST WORKERS COMPILATION 8 - Duration: 10:09.

People Are AWESOME or INSANE 2017 - FAST WORKERS COMPILATION

Like, Subscribe for more videos

Don't forget Like and Subscribe ... Thankyou very much !!!

Wishing you more fun with my videos !

View more videos in the description of this video!

Don't forget Like and Subscribe ... Thankyou very much !!!

For more infomation >> People Are AWESOME or INSANE 2017 - FAST WORKERS COMPILATION 8 - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

THE COMPLETE ANUNNAKI TIMELINE EXPLAINED - Duration: 1:54.

THE COMPLETE ANUNNAKI TIMELINE EXPLAINED

Based on numerous archaeological discoveries: artifacts, records and monuments found in

the past by experts, it is believed that the Anunnaki (Sumerian: �those who came down

from the heavens), an extremely advanced civilization from an elusive planet in our solar system,

came to Earth, landing in the Persian Gulf some 432,000 years ago.

ee the video clip link below in our description.

ADD TO DESCRIPTION

For more infomation >> THE COMPLETE ANUNNAKI TIMELINE EXPLAINED - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

extreem veel MEEUWEN PRANK! - regular - Duration: 4:33.

Yo viewers of snotjongens!

Nice that you watch this new video.

I'm Stef, and today i'm gonna prank people on the beach

Today we are going to prank people by putting popcorn near to them.

And then we hope that there are many seagulls coming up to scare them.

Unfortunately, the prank has not become as we thought...

So that's why I got a challenge from the cameraman ...

and that's: Sit down with people you do not know.

That becomes very uncomfortable.

Okay, this was failed.

They did not gave a reaction.

I think it's failed.

So we go again and then I do if i think they are family.

That will make it even more uncomfortable.

Shall we go into the sea?

Ooh sorry...

Very cozy...

I thought you were family.

Thanks for watching!

I hope you liked it.

follow us on social media: instagram, twitter, facebook.

Subscribe below and like.

See you at the next video!

For more infomation >> extreem veel MEEUWEN PRANK! - regular - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

(字幕)マクドナルド ハッピーセット【ポケモン】開封前の動画! - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> (字幕)マクドナルド ハッピーセット【ポケモン】開封前の動画! - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to use Youtube Creative Commons to make videos - Duration: 1:34.

What's up, Guys!!

How to use creative commons!

Click upload

Make sure privacy is Public

Click ADD

Click on the CC sign

Search in millions of CCs

Moana for example

Found a good one with highlights of the movie

Looks nice!

Now drag it as you see!!!

You can just post it as it is!

Or make the edits you want

Change name!!

Add music!

Here you go!!

For more infomation >> How to use Youtube Creative Commons to make videos - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cover Bài Hát Quay Đầu Là Bờ - Hát Hay Như Ca Sĩ - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Cover Bài Hát Quay Đầu Là Bờ - Hát Hay Như Ca Sĩ - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Why The News Has Nothing To Do With News - Duration: 9:47.

Hello guys, today I welcome a very special guest and we bring to you a collaboration.

He shares insightful animations on various topics, so make sure to check out his channel

afterwards.

Before we begin I'll let him introduce himself for you.

Hey everyone.

I'm Thought Monkey and I'm excited to have worked with The Journey on this video.

Every step was an insightful experience and it really helped me to expand my ideas and

thoughts on this topic.

Today we're going to be talking about why the news has little to do with the news.

The news these days is filled with sensational headlines meant to constantly grab our attention.

But why?

Shouldn't the news just be a report on significant events that have an effect on our lives?

Why are we flooded with "breaking news," and trending tweets that don't matter?

There are two events that are covered in the news world – those that happen spontaneously

and those that are what the author Daniel Boorstin call "pseudo-events."

Spontaneous events are events that happen by themselves – things like a local Earthquake

or terrorist attack – in other words they are rare but important enough that the news

will cover them because they are noteworthy enough.

Pseudo-events however are planned, man-made, and mostly predictions of probabilities that

may or may not occur.

They are mostly used in self-interest as a way to grab attention and gain coverage.

For example there might be a hotel that wants more business.

So they hire a PR firm that tells them to set up a celebration of their 13th anniversary.

They form a committee of rich people, plan the event and hire photographers and journalists

to report on it.

If this were a truly an important event it would all happen on its own.

There'd be no need to hire photographers and reporters because they'd be there naturally.

In other words the power to make an event reportable is really based on the power to

make an experience.

A false report like this hotel anniversary affects people's perception of reality – of

what actually is important and what is not.

But before the 20th century people didn't expect exciting news every single day.

It was ok if the news was boring or the paper wasn't even published that day because nothing

may have happened that was noteworthy.

Nowadays we expect sensational news daily or even hourly.

And the journalist is expected to find a story where there is no story.

There is increased demand for illusion, which has resulted in a change in how the news is

delivered, but also a change in what we expect from the news.

The news is now a business and if we didn't create and implement pseudo-events, thousands

would be out of work.

Fake news has become the norm and has been propagated even more with the invention of

television.

TV has made it easy to deliver constant news to millions of people.

This has increased the media's ability to feed its audience content, while at the same

time financially supporting itself.

There is surely benefit in watching certain TV shows like documentaries.

Nonetheless, in his book Amusing Ourselves to Death, Neil Postman argues that most of

what's on TV actually attacks literacy and critical thinking instead of promoting it.

Most of the programs and news we watch, are rarely informative or thought-provoking, the

focus is only to amuse.

We may think of TV as a evolution of journalism.

But it's not.

The automobile, a continuation of the horse.

Electricity replaced candles.

TV however, is not in the slightest the subsequent of typography and the written paper, but merely

that of the telegraph and photography.

Just think about it.

When you watch TV you are actually watching moving images.

The average TV shot is 3.5 seconds so the eye never gets to rest and always has something

new to see accompanied by complementing sounds.

It has nothing to do with sharing information.

They need your attention so they could put food on the table.

Welcome to the age of show business.

Notice when people are talking on TV there often is no time for them to stop and think.

That would be seen as boring or awkward.

But this is a natural part of how we communicate with one another.

If we were to watch people on TV have real discussions, we would be bored for the most

part.

No one wants to watch someone think or fumble over their words.

An example would be modern political debates; each person is required to make a list of

ideas before the show, rehearse, and is then granted a limited time to convey them, a threshold.

Now, how in hell can a politician introduce his campaign in less than three minutes, let

alone another one be able to criticize him in two minutes?

Same goes for the so-called intellectual shows where the author is questioned not about the

actual ideas in his book, but on surface-matters like his childhood, how inspiration came to

him, or about his family.

More often the show lingers around the hot journalist asking the questions and the excellent

camera positioning.

The problem isn't that TV entertains us.

It's that it presents almost all subject matter in an entertaining way.

As Wilson Bryan Key put it: "even the killings are funny.

" Wonder why would they broadcast a war or a terrorist attack if the viewer has no say

in it, and can't do anything about it?

For them it is no different than airing an action movie, both add up in entertainment.

The News is on four times a night, has attractive anchors on it that talk with a weird news

accent, engaging in friendly banter, and constantly flood you with sensational headlines that

hook you by telling you part of a story, then say "find out more after these commercials"

or "make sure to join us tomorrow".

What for?

The violence broadcasted in a single report is enough for a whole month of restless sleep.

Still, we do accept the news anchor's invitation because we realize consciously or subconsciously

that what we're watching is by no means of serious nature.

There's no conspiracy here.

It's just an understanding that good TV means exciting pictures, music, people, and

stories that grab attention.

It has nothing to do with treating today's global concerns.

On the contrary, everything is distorted and served in a way to stimulate, and of course,

help the business of news get paid.

On TV, with their frequent bloody arguments and contentions, the role of politicians and

thinkers became more so that of actors in a film rather than thought-provokers.

Postman says that today's American culture is best symbolized by Las Vegas – a place

entirely devoted to constant entertainment, such is the case for American media.

And sadly, the mediums through which information is shared often will reflect the intellectual

level of a whole culture, provided the person maintains regular exposure.

Keep in mind both of the previous books were written long before what we know as the internet

today was accessible to billions of people.

TV is slowly being put out of business by the internet.

Of course, with this comes pros and cons.

Today, and especially in terms of political matters, blogs are the new medium.

And they're often driven to cover content by what's trending on Twitter or Facebook

or whatever is going to sell the most clicks or get the most views.

Remember that the media has an incentive to capture your attention because it makes its

money off advertising.

If no one watches or reads their content – they don't make money.

The author Ryan Holiday is an expert at figuring out what people will click on.

According to what he wrote in his book "Trust Me I'm Lying", manipulating the media

and scamming your way into the headlines is easier than you might think.

It starts with bloggers who will do anything for traffic because first that's how they

make their money and second they are paid very little.

For example to make $60,000 a blogger needs to get 1.8 million views a month.

How do they do that?

They often use click bait headlines, cover fake stories, sell sensationalism, sex, scandal

or hatred, or just make up stuff by going on craigslist and look under the section about

what people are complaining about today.

Some may even be driven to pay people for comments and pageviews.

In one example of how desperate bloggers are for content that will give them traffic – Holiday

made a fake memo, sent it out to a bunch of bloggers as if he were an employee leaking

that memo from his boss.

What happens next?

It's common that bloggers don't check their sources and still write about it on

their blogs.

It starts getting traffic and begins to trend.

The mainstream media then picks up on it and see that there are enough bloggers writing

about it that they believe it's credible.

They then talk about it on the news with their accents and seconds later millions upon millions

of people in the U.S. believe whatever it is they just heard.

In addition, today's blogs also help make history, and can be the cause of someone's

unfounded fame or imminent death in vain.

Ryan brings up the case of Tim Pawlenty.

The guy had no campaign and wasn't even a recognized figure in the elections of 2012.

He made it quickly to the top and nearly became president of the United States.

How come?

Well he simply hired a reporter from the blog "politico" to follow him from one city to

another with a camera and a laptop, documenting his non-campaign.

From there came the snowball effect.

Major blogs like "The New york Times" often sponsor and get their article ideas

from smaller ones like "Politico," and since any news is better than no news in terms

of views - what happened was "The New York Times" covered "Politico" covering Pawlenty.

Much like a ponzi scheme.

The guy went from zero to hero with just a few clicks and a camera.

Some say it's crazy to think that the media manipulates us.

But if you just start to notice how much of the news is filled with "pseudo-events,"

and how TV is filled with imagery and sounds that hook your constant attention, and how

what's trending on the internet often makes it onto the nightly news, you'll begin to

realize just how infected our media is.

Most of us don't think twice about this kind of stuff – but that might just be because

when "we play by their rules long enough - it becomes our game."

Thanks for watching guys.

You can support us by a simple like, share, or comment and ensure to check out Thought

Monkey's channel by clicking the link you see on the video or in the description box

below.

Until next time.

For more infomation >> Why The News Has Nothing To Do With News - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

This is The Best Medicine Against Cholesterol and High Blood Pressure - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> This is The Best Medicine Against Cholesterol and High Blood Pressure - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

5 New YouTube Changes Plus More Goodies & Model Railroad Concerns - Duration: 10:11.

YouTube is constantly making changes and if you're a Model Railroader who

produces videos and upload them to YouTube you're going to want to watch

this I'm Tom Kvichak and this is Toms Trains and Things this channel was

created to help other modelers who are in need of guidance in pursuing their

dream of building a model railroad if you're producing videos and you're

uploading them to YouTube you're going to want to know how YouTube operates

because they're constantly making changes and they announced some changes

it last month at VidCon it was in the latter part of June now I'm just getting

around to doing this video now because I've been busy with some other stuff but

this is things that you're going to want to know what they have been doing and

what they plan on doing in the future

well I don't know if anybody has noticed this yet but when you hover over top of

a thumbnail now you get to see a short section of the video well not on that

one that is YouTube's help okay I just noticed this for the first time

today so this is pretty cool they've been talking about this and now they

finally come out with it to shoot to be able to see just a short clip from the

video just by hovering over thumbnail and come over here on the side and hover

on suggested ones and the same thing you get to see a short clip from the video

now how cool is that now the first thing that they plan on

doing is changing the creator studio now we're all familiar with that that's

where we open it up and download our videos and then we could see all our

analytics and see every piece of data that we could possibly want to know

about our videos right there on creator studio well they're changing it they're

starting from scratch and are calling it YouTube studio and it's in beta right

now only a few people have the beta and testing it out right now it will be out

soon now I'm not sure what is on it right now but they had a brief preview

of it at VidCon and then they even put it on some of their newsletters and I'll

bring it up on the screen right over here but that's the number one thing

another thing that's going on is it they announced in

2016 they did 200 updates to the algorithm and with those 200 updates

they did ten times that amount of tweaks they did little tests here and there

before they did the 200 updates so they're constantly updating the

algorithm not for the creators but for the viewers that what's happening with

the creator's is you're going to have to put out more videos now to get your

videos out there in the suggested column on the right-hand side now they did this

back in March and I noticed this back then and that's when I started doing

more videos per week just to get my views back up because I noticed the view

started dropping down drastically it was because YouTube changed the way they

were doing things but I just heard from a few people that's been studying

YouTube and there are people to study YouTube and make a living out of analyze

and everything that goes on in YouTube that you practically have to upload

every day to get your videos out there seen right now another thing that

they've been doing and they know they announced a few things in VidCon now

they realize you know they they were pushing 360 video and they realized that

the 360 cameras were way too expensive for most people so they drop that down

to 180 VR and that's half of the 360 and there's going to be cameras available

for that now they have a new camera coming out for video for 180 so you'll

get to see everything half of 360 so that's coming out soon but it's not

there yet another thing that they're doing is you know all these people they

do their take videos like this vertical with their cell phone and when you're

watching it there's black bar on each side well YouTube is

rearranging everything so whenever you view it whether it's going to be on the

your desktop a laptop or on your cell phone or tablet they're going to make it

fit on the screen so you won't be able to see those black bars on it and

probably what's going to happen is they're just going to show a part of it

because that's the only way that I could see that they're going to be able to

stretch it out is to cut off the top and bottom that's what they're going to be

doing with those videos that people insist on taken with their cell phones

like this instead of just turning it like this like everybody else does in

the landscape mode share videos on your cell phone now I don't have the App open

now but it's going to be in the U.S. pretty soon or US and Canada and it's in

some European countries right now but you'll be able to share there will be a

share button on there where you could if you see a video you could hit a share

and send it directly to a friend also comments you'll be able to categorize

comments then you could put in key words and it will bring up those comments only

also YouTube TV has expanded and they're in more more States in more cities in

the US and I'll put up a link runner not a link but I'll put up a display up here

of the additional cities that they have it in now YouTube changes things all the

time so you got to be on your toes that's why

I study all the time you know I'm not just watching video you know model

railroading videos I'm watching videos from people that study YouTube that know

YouTube inside and out and that's the only way that you get to know how to get

your videos out there seen by more people and what opened my eyes

a lot the other day was somebody telling me about this one guy he's not a Model

Railroader but he just happened upon this by accident

he got an LGB set and put it up on his living room floor and did a video on it

now this guy had a lot of viewers in another area okay now he's he's got over

a hundred thousand subscribers but he got a train set and filmed it on his

living room floor had more view that video had more views than his regular

videos so he said hey I'm going to get more track I'm going to get more

locomotives going to get more rolling stock but see this guy doesn't know

anything about model railroading he just started building and building and

building on it and just running track everywhere through his dining room

through his kitchen in the bedrooms and everywhere and just started taping it

and he's got millions of views on these trains LGB trains running all over the

inside of his house and he did one in his garage two on the floor now no

scenery nothing no rhyme or reason he just ran the tracks wherever he could

you know run them no track plan or anything okay if this guy can get

millions of views and know nothing about model railroading you can put your

videos out there and get them seen because do we want everybody to think

that that's all model railroading is all about just putting the thing on it on

the living room floor and running trains around in a circle that's not what model

railroading is about and we need to show everybody what it is about and get our

videos out there so everybody else can see it

For more infomation >> 5 New YouTube Changes Plus More Goodies & Model Railroad Concerns - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

[BATIM] [SFM] Gospel of dismay preview 2 (song created by DA games) - Duration: 0:48.

oops i forgot to put light here

For more infomation >> [BATIM] [SFM] Gospel of dismay preview 2 (song created by DA games) - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Cockadoodledoo | Filastrocche In Italiano | Canzone Per Bambini | Bambino Di Musica - Duration: 1:03:49.

Cock a doodle do!

My dame has lost her shoe,

My master's lost his fiddlestick,

And knows not what to do.

Cock a doodle do!

What is my dame to do?

Till master's found his fiddlingstick,

She'll dance without her shoe.

Cock a doodle do!

My dame has found her shoe,

And master's found his fiddlingstick,

Sing cock a doodle do!

Cock a doodle do!

My dame will dance with you,

While master fiddles his fiddlingstick,

And knows not what to do.

Cock a doodle do!

My dame has lost her shoe,

My master's lost his fiddlestick,

And knows not what to do.

Cock a doodle do!

What is my dame to do?

Till master's found his fiddlingstick,

She'll dance without her shoe.

Cock a doodle do!

My dame has found her shoe,

And master's found his fiddlingstick,

Sing cock a doodle do!

Cock a doodle do!

My dame will dance with you,

While master fiddles his fiddlingstick, and knows not what to do.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét