Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 19 2017

We cut out a paper that measures 20x40cm on the right side and 20,8x40cm on the left side.

This flap on the top left mesures 8mm.

We are going to fold the flap and attach tape to it and use this flap to glue the page together.

Then we have our pocket page, that is going to be attached to the binding on the left side and it is open on the top for the tag.

Next, we cut out two papers with the size of 9,9x20,5cm and we score them at 8mm.

And we cut out a paper with the size of 20x7,5cm and make a score line at 8mm.

Now, we are going to cut off the edge of the flap by using a template.

These two flaps are going to be gued to the right side of our basic page.

Make sure the page is open at the left side and at the top.

And this flap is going to be glued at the left side of our basic page.

I´m going to use liquid glue, so it is possible to move the flap a little bit.

Next, we are going to round the corners.

Now we are going to attach magnets onto the paper.

I already cut out design paper, colored the edges and put tape at the back of the paper. So now we can glue it to our page.

For the back of the page we cut out a paper with the size of 20x14cm and we score the paper at 8mm.

And two papers with the size of 15x18,8cm. We do a score line at 8mm and after 9,5cm we are going to fold the paper again.

We are going to glue the papers onto the back of our basic page.

Make sure the paper is open at the right side and at the top.

Then we are going to glue these papers evenly at the left and at the right side of the page.

And this paper is going to be glued to the top of our page.

But first we are going to cut off the edge of the flap.

Then we are going to round the corners of this paper.

Now, we are going to glue everything onto our basic page.

Next, we are going to attach magnets onto the paper.

We are going to glue design paper onto our page again.

Now, we are going to make a tag.

The paper has the size of 21x18,5cm.

We mark the paper at 1cm, cut that flap off, but we leave this little part in the middle, so we can pull out the tag easily.

And now, we are going to glue design paper onto it.

Now, the page is finished.

For more infomation >> 20x20 Scrapbook #5 * 4. Seite * Third Page [eng sub] - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

MỸ TẤ.N CÔN.G PH.Ủ ĐẦ.U BẮC HÀN- Cả Thế Giới sẽ SỤ.P Đ.Ổ - CHIẾN SỰ BIỂN ĐÔNG 19\7 #150 XNEWS - Duration: 14:09.

For more infomation >> MỸ TẤ.N CÔN.G PH.Ủ ĐẦ.U BẮC HÀN- Cả Thế Giới sẽ SỤ.P Đ.Ổ - CHIẾN SỰ BIỂN ĐÔNG 19\7 #150 XNEWS - Duration: 14:09.

-------------------------------------------

المسامح كريم مايا خليفة ضيفة برنامج المسامح كريم جورج قرداحي 2017 - Duration: 24:16.

For more infomation >> المسامح كريم مايا خليفة ضيفة برنامج المسامح كريم جورج قرداحي 2017 - Duration: 24:16.

-------------------------------------------

Comment PROPOSER vos SERVICES à 1 (WEB)-ENTREPRENEUR ? - Duration: 8:08.

For more infomation >> Comment PROPOSER vos SERVICES à 1 (WEB)-ENTREPRENEUR ? - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Mysterious and Paranormal Possessions Caught On Camera - Duration: 15:01.

Derek Acorah is described as a spiritual medium.

He worked for the television Show Most Haunted in the early 2000's and former viewers know

that his famous possessions were certainly something to remember.

Derek received a lot of criticism and people doubt his legitimacy as a medium.

But he claims to have seen his first ghost with the age of six and he refuses to be put

off by cynics who have accused him of being a fake.

Real or not..

Dere'ks performance makes for really good entertainment So please sit back and enjoy

the show.

in this video.. we want to take a look at the Top 5 Mysterious and Paranormal Possessions

of

Medium

Derek Acorah.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Mysterious and Paranormal Possessions Caught On Camera - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

நடிகை ஊர்வசியை பற்றி தெரியாத தகவல்கள் | Tamil Rockers | Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> நடிகை ஊர்வசியை பற்றி தெரியாத தகவல்கள் | Tamil Rockers | Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

How to make slime with soap flakes and water, Slime Recipe with soap flakes - Duration: 1:54.

How to make slime with soap flakes and water Don't Forget To Subscribe: http://ow.ly/ak1d309isTz Playlist: Video link: https://youtu.be/RsyPnOmUP4o ===================================================== Google+: https://goo.gl/4D7HOC blogger: http://howtomakeslime7.blogspot.com/ twitter:https://twitter.com/naughtykeity00 facebook:https://www.facebook.com/femlan.cristen Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/naughtykeity00/ ==================================================== =================================================== Related Videos: How to Make Slime with Just Shampoo and Toothpaste https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVWsRgwUDfo How to Make Slime with Cornstarch and Body Wash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dqPPr-vE-g How to Make Slime Without Glue, Water , Psyllium Husk, food https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cHjBLdEvFY&t=44s How to Make Slime Without Borax and Cornstarch, Basic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njSkwsgwPow How to Make Slime Without Glue using Cornstarch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFBAiW1tjA4&t=54s ======================================================= If You really like this Video, Please like, comment, Share & Subscribe

For more infomation >> How to make slime with soap flakes and water, Slime Recipe with soap flakes - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

How To Download West Bengal State Lottery Today Result & Old Result - West Bengal State Lotteries - Duration: 2:27.

How To Download West Bengal State Lottery Today Result

& Old Result - West Bengal State Lotteries

Official website link - westbengalstatelotteries.com

Check bangalakshmi lottery result & banga bhumi super lottery result

From this site.

For more infomation >> How To Download West Bengal State Lottery Today Result & Old Result - West Bengal State Lotteries - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

DARK SECRET REVEALED?? First Video to Add to the Cringe! - Duration: 11:43.

Hello! :3

I know I only have like.. 3 subscribers, maybe more. IDK! :D

Well uh.. I've been waiting to make a channel

And I haven't started yet, because I thought it be bad to start early, because of some weird reason.. :(

BUTT! I can't wait any longer. Everyday I watch all these Youtuber's and i'm just sitting down in my room, NOTHING TO DO!

And I am perfectly capable of doing it! And like, if you are a young Youtuber and your like, wishing to be

A BIG Youtuber someday -Like Markimoo- Which everybody wants, I'm pretty sure everybody, unless... you have somthing else big!

So this is my.. First Video, and in this one i'm just going to talk about, what I like to do, and what i'm good at!

So, basically, its just a "Hey :3, I'm a person, and I just want to share with you about what i'm like!"

I know, most of you, already know these things, because you are probably my friend, so I forced you...-flash back- SUBSCRIBE TO ME!!

But that's OK! Because.. that's what friends do! :3 Right???

So, at first i'm just going to talk about, things I like to do, just so like, if your new to the channel

If you don't like these things, or certain things, you know, you don't have to, watch meh... -depression-

SO it's just like a WARNING! So, just... yeah. So..-poor smol bean-

It'll help I guess. Myea!

So first thing, i'm an Artist!! I'm a really good Artist, So, imanna show you really quick some of my drawings!

See, I know this isn't a -bad enactment- "OH, whats my..... meh sketchbook look like on the inside?"

This is just a -more bad enactment- "Hey :3!" -forgot- I'm going to be showing you more then just this sketchbook!

So this is my sketchbook! and this is what I've drawn! :3

This is, Bendy! UHGG I had no idea what I was doing in dis.. Drawing?

but, There it is! SO, in this one I got some help! So, I looked at a certain picture, to copy, -just bendy tho- because I had no idea

Because I had no idea what he looked like?! And I thought this would look cool, So all of the credit goes to the artist!

I forgot the name of the artist, so i'm just telling you now, that one wasn't all on me! I had some help.. -BABY-

I know, I just, IT kinda helps sometimes.. it helps you get the hang of it, that's how I learned to draw, is by.. kind of looking at drawing, BUT NOW IM BETTER AT DRAWING

Ehh I don't wanna show u that one.

These are my favorite Youtubers! :D I haven't had time to finish it.. The cameras bad i'm sorry -rip camera fellings-

Here is Markiplier, its stupid picture -HOW DARE I- There's Jack -jacksepticeye- um.. if you don't know who that is.. that's Vanoss-VanossGaming- and then that's Delirious-H2ODelirious-

I will leave there, Channels in the ?? description! below!

So you can check them out if you don't know them already, there pretty good Youtubers! I don't..

Watch Jack..or Vanoss...or H2O Deliriooous, I just thought they were really cool! :3

I watch Markiplier, I always just watch his -and the others somtime's- video's and, um. I think you should watch em, hes very inspiring!

Hes kinda the reason why i'm, making this derpy video. :P

This one was an attempt to do a, Rouge doctor, -its Plaque.. I messed up- I don't really do, creepy things, so I thought it be cool... -Robotic voice-

To do that, so, Yeah, i'm just skipping the ones that i don't like.. so..

Here's my character! Juniper :3 -smugly face- Yeah! You probably don't know what that is, so ill tell you..

-Hey- Uh..yeah!..

So, these are just doodles, THIS IS THE ART OF HANDS!! LOVELY!

I'm getting better at it! :3 just keep practicing wiah??

IDK how to do Digital Art -art confession- like I know a lot of artist out there can do digital. Its Beautiful!

I.. I just got.. the UUm thing called MediBANG..-BRUH- Paint Pro?

I thinks its ganna help meh, A LOT -O.O well then-

There's this one! -eyebrow raise- Of my character.. its just a character! FOR NOW.. until i get to the good part!

Your probably not going to like meh after this, for the new people -dying inside-

OK

Here's another character! Her name is Odahviin -Skyrim- The other one is Marahootea! If you weren't sure..

here's another one of Juniper, my reference sheet of him! it's kinda bad -KINDA?- And then thats all I have right now! :3

I WOULD show you this one but i'm not sure if the person i'm drawing it for would let me..

So that's my.. sketch book, If you like it then, I'm glad you like it but I still have a lot to learn if you wanna.. if your jealous

like -more cringe- "UGH, I wish I could draw like that, HOW does she do that??" well i'll soon make a tutorial.. ill soon make some tutorials. if u want meh to.

Cause.. finding idea's for videos is hard. BUT in the beginning, its actually, really easy if you think about is cause there's all these things.

you haven't done yet, but if you've done it all already, then it's kinda hard :(

So, i'll be right back! then im ganna show you, the.. the secret!

Ok! so.. if u haven't heard of this before.. there's such thing as a FURRY :3

And I prob.. you probably already knew about this because.. I KNOW ALL OF YOU!! But for the new one's! once they find this video then they'll know!

So, Im a furry, a furry is somebody.. who uum.. I DONT WANNA TELL U!! cause am to lazy, Ill leave, ill leave a video in the description.. -I forgot to..ur on ur own!-

But lets just say.. I really enjoy just inspiring people that animals are worthy and shining smiles on people faces :3

So I made! A mask! Based on my Marahootea! This one was made last year.. so don't judge me, i've made a better one!

THIS! :3 -the cringe-

ITZ ZO BAD! I was thinking about throwing it away.. like look at the patchy fur! O.O OOhh NU!

Please if your a furry out there, PUT THIS ON FURRY CRINGE, I want to see my face on a CRINGE compilation!

Because that would make me happy!

This is the new one! This!

UUH.. IDK what his name is?? But hes still in working progress!! And he looks Horrible!

I just like making them because their fun to make, And if your a furry out there and your thinking

-CRINGE-" Oh i would never be able to make that! because it would look horrible!" PLEASE.. make a fursuit! JUST DO IT!

because once you do it! Your going to feel so good about yourself! And people are ganna be like "AHA what is that!? That's trash U suck!"

But, just remember, you put a lot of work into that! And its kinda sickening that people put that on you, like that.

So on these videos! Im ganna do like.. Vlogs, i'm .. not going to be doing gaming yet, because I dont have the right Camera, where u can have my face,

And then the camera on the game, and I dont have.. the right games.

...I don't have any games.. Because i'm not rich, and i Don't, I'm not here, on YouTube to get money..

Im not..

I don't wanna be here for money, I mean maybe if I get that far, then that'll be cool, im just doing it because, I Think ITS FUN, LIKE HEY GUYS!!

I think of it as like uh.. cause like YouTube, means.. to create! And you can create anything

You can have any videos, Anything, you can have any type of thing, or drawing?? JUST NOT.. copyrighted

No..

Good! not Bad. UHHm.. as in

hed... g... -wait what- as good thing not, bad??? yeah YI.. IDK>>>

So, um thats pretty much what it is, so.. Youtube, you can create, ITZ made for you, its made for me.. its made for anybody

If you think "Im not worthy, Its not, its not important..." It IS! You just gotta stand up! And then -swoosh-

MAKE A VIDEO!!, and then it'll be cool

So, if you just, get out there, and start making videos, you'll be noticed!

But if you sit there and do nothing,.... and just wish, hope, and sit there crying, being unseen while you watch people do it.

Or.. maybe not cry, you'll probably just be like, "Awe.. So much FUN.. :( I could never do that.. maybe someday! :3 NO!!

RIGHT NOW!! -giggle- do it! :3

Unless your to young, like if your like 9.. or 5 years old?

I mean, maybe!? If you want to, yeah go right ahead!

BUTT.. :P

If your to young, then maybe you should wait.. until you have the right resources

To be able to make one..

And then think about what your going to make..

And make sure you have a good name, and a good intro, that isn't copying, See I dont have an intro..yet..

Cause I cant think of one :P

And I know alot of people wholat..Blah.. who have some awesome.. intros

Like... um, MikeA Knight!! :3

Ill put him in the description, hes um beginning youtube, just like me! :3!! :3

IDK!?!?

I think hes really cool, I've been trying to help him on his video's.. He wanted us, to um.. um, say his intro!

And then post it -flash back-.. in the comments Below on facebook. So he could make a video of us doing that! :3

Like.. So ive been trying to do that, but im to shy! :3 AND im really shy right now! and you can probably tell, but.. maybe you cant, IDK!?

But, if my friends are watching, then yeah!

I DONT WANNA BE HERE!?! -confession's- why am I here??

BUTT yeah!

So this is, this is a good time, to stop the video, ITS ALREADY BEEN NINE MINUTES.. I didn't expect it to be this long... im sorry

SO um.. thank you! For watching, and if your still here? Thank you for putting in the patience! :3

To actually watch me -depression- On camera, doing nothing..

So, um please! If you, liked it, then like it! If you didn't like it, then go ahead

PUT DISLIKE!

Cause I like dislikes, I accept those to! Cause I like to know that someone actually watched it!

And it helps -Floof-

So in the comments, just like, put ideas like -oh no- "HEY! you should do this, or that, or this.. or that" Not gaming tho

Maybe in the Future

But.. yeah, In the future, if i get bigger, then ill probably make a video

Reacting to this horrifying video..

And then another one! IN the FUTURE FUTURE!

of me reacting, reacting to videos? -giggle-

we'll just have to wait... I guess..

Welp, um thanks for tuning into this video, and ill see you in the next one! Which, is.hopefully tomorrow?

Im ganna try to me a video.. neeehh?

NOT tomorrow!

No.. not tomorrow

See.. in the beginning, im just ganna take it nice and slow!

till I have ideas, MAYBE?

if u watch it?

and then ill slowly build up, im ganna share this video, to ?? Facebook!

.....

just facebook,

and then -AHHA- ill get some people on my channel to watch this! YEAH

So if your one of those people who just watched this one facebook.. and is now watching it ??

.....flash back-

NVRM

well.. yeah!

Thank you for Watching, and Ill see you in the Next Video!

maybe.. idk, ill probably. give up

but I hope.. I dont! So.. BYE!

For more infomation >> DARK SECRET REVEALED?? First Video to Add to the Cringe! - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen up! Concept Car #up - Duration: 1:10.

Volkswagen up! Concept Car, vw, volkswagen, car

gti, volkswagen up, vw up, up, vw up gti, interior

cars, 2018 volkswagen up gti, volkswagen up gti, concept

car, up gti, 2016 volkswagen up, concept, volkswagen

up gti concept car, exterior, review, 2016 vw up, 2017

vw up, 2018, test drive, driving, hatchback, hatch

videos, gti concept car, interior design, volkswagen

group, volkswagen passenger cars, 2018 vw up

new hybrid cars, 2018 volkswagen up

#up, #concept, #volkswagen, #videodrive

For more infomation >> Volkswagen up! Concept Car #up - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Đánh ghen kinh hoàng ở Thái Nguyên - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Đánh ghen kinh hoàng ở Thái Nguyên - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

【アサシンクリード】しよけんプレイ Part2その6【ブラザーフッド】 - Duration: 10:01.

PS3 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Part 2 - 6

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét