Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 19 2017

hi I am Maurice Kok author of the book the journey of an ascended master and in

this video I'm going to share with you how to become more conscious it is an

older video I came across with its a few days ago and I thought of reshooting

it but a lot of people ask me the question how did I start and how became

is so fluent in my videos and this is one of the reasons and the reason it

there is just good energy and information in the video but you can see

the difference but with me recording a video now and this one from a year or

year half ago so stay tuned to check it out

this morning I was laying in a bed

and I'm thinking about how did I open my consciousness and open the awareness

what I have at this moment and I thought the first thing what I did was read that

read inspiring books of people that you think are that's an amazing person I

can learn something from him or her and I did it too and I realized that when I

did it every time after the book my consciousness was more open and I was

more aware of who I was why we're here on earth and how I can

use that in creation and the second thing that I did was the second thing

was that I choose to be more in alignment with myself I choose to do

what I love the only things that feels good and to eliminate the things that I

was feeling that was not for me or for my future or for my for

my health and I think that the most important thing was traveling traveling

around the world I'm sorry traveling all around the world because

when I did it with my wife and with my family you separate yourself from your

village as I speak for myself I separated myself from my village

and I was just it was just me it was just me and my wife or my wife and my

little girl and every time that I'm going out and I see all the parts of the

world and my consciousness opens and I'm come more and more aware of who of

myself every time that I'm going out traveling the world is responding as how

I'm feeling because I'm radiating some energy and they are responding on it and

I became aware of it and I'm going to look at it and every time as people are

a good to me I realized that that's me I'm responding that and traveling was

amazing for open my consciousness

the other thing is what opens my consciousness is learning from people

around me or be with people that are consciousness and aware of themselves

they're the steps in their lives and their increasings in life and hanging

out with that people that really opens your consciousness and open to our

awareness of yourself and the lest thing was that I learned from myself I learned

from the step what I did and I look back at what are you doing what did

you do and how are you feeling and the other thing is that every time a

situation comes up rise so that pops up in your mind or wherever stop with it if

it is a situation which you feel not well in or situation or that wasn't

ugly experience note don't pushed away just look at it and let it be there and

feel it and how can I open myself up to this situation so it will not happen

again or not feel this way again when it happens and it was the last thing that

really helped me to open my consciousness so I hope that you maybe

learn something from this video and if you have a question or you want to say

something just put it below and I'm looking work forward to you our

experience what opens your consciousness and when did you became aware of it so

For more infomation >> How to open your consciousness | become more aware of yourself - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Biciklis falikép mixed-média technikával // Picture with bicycle by mixed media technique - Duration: 3:54.

PICTURE WITH BICYCLE BY MIXED MEDIA TECHNIQUE

Apply gesso Primer Paste (Gesso) to the entire canvas

Spray stains of Caribbean blue Media mist paint on it

Apply glossy Heavy Body Gel paste to the left bottom section of the picture through a brick pattern stencil

and also apply it to the top left corner in order to achieve a continuous pattern...

and finally apply it to the bottom of the picture (about 4cm high)

Wet the pattern around on the rice paper soaking it by a brush with water...

and then tear it out, using the wet edges

Lift the rice paper picture up, and apply decoupage varnish and glue under it

then lay it back and glue its top surface, too

Decoupage another picture to the top corner the same way

After drying, paint the stencil pattern by various color Stone Effect Pastes...

apply various colors of wet pastes onto each other (brown granite, terracotta, clay, green granite, sandstone)...

blend the pastes until you get brownish red, worn brick color

Also use cement and anthracite colors at the bottom, horizontal part, and use more vivid colors at the vertical section

Sand the stone effect painted sections back after drying...

Apply further cement color, irregular stains to the horizontal section

Paint the decoupage parts around by patina blue Antiquing Paint...

and blend it still wet by patina green and algae green colors

Cover the edges of the rice paper; you can even run to the pattern at some parts

and also paint the edges of the canvas

Immediately wipe it off by a soft cloth soaked by Antiquing Paint Remover

Stencil lace pattern sections to some points by white Antiquing Paint...

and then apply one more thin layer of Antiquing Paint by an almost dry brush, mixing patina colors...

and wipe the excess paint off

Apply cement color Stone Effect Paste along a ruler to create rendering on the wall

Add a little clay color...

Create a smaller wall section on the top, using a ruler

Apply cement color Stone Effect Paste in spots to the outside edge of the wall

Make a separator line between the horizontal and vertical section

Finally apply lighter colors (limestone and sandstone) to create real worn atmosphere on the picture...

and sand the stone paste surface one more time

For more infomation >> Biciklis falikép mixed-média technikával // Picture with bicycle by mixed media technique - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Custom Build - Deluxe Class A Lego Motorhome - Duration: 13:17.

Hey everyone!

JAYSTEPHER here with my latest custom build.

Presenting the Deluxe Class A Motorhome.

Here's the front bumper and gill.

I did incorporate windshield wipers

and side mirrors on the front.

Here we have a door for entry.

On the top, a fake awning.

Here we have a vent for the stove

and two smaller vents for the refrigerator.

Here's the top.

We have two air conditions

and some skylights that do open up.

On the right,

a satellite dish mounted on the roof.

It does completely rotate for the best reception.

I did incorporate two studs

to lock the dish in place

while in travel.

Here's the rear

complete with rear camera

and brake lights.

I did incorporate a trailer hitch

on the back for an accessory.

On this side, we have ventilation for a built-in generator.

Hookups for electric and water.

In this space, we have a clean out

for our black water tank.

It is 48 studs in length.

It's a bit massive,

but you got to travel in style. Right?

Let's open up the top.

I did break the roof into three sections.

I didn't want to take a risk of breaking

a large portion of the roof.

It's all plate and tiled together.

I do not like building with plates.

They seem like they always warp

when assembling it.

So that is a reason why I have studs

in certain spots

is to keep the plates flat.

So on the right,

we have out driver's cab,

living area,

bedroom,

and bathroom.

I do have two slide outs.

It is seamless.

Let's take a closer look.

As we enter into the motorhome,

we are greeted by a large comfy sofa

and a dinette booth.

Let's place Jay The Surfer on the sofa.

He has just enough headroom.

Let's place him in one of the seats.

It is a bit of a tight squeeze.

Now he's ready to have a meal or two.

It is scaled for minifigures.

Here's the door for the bedroom.

I did manage to use some quarter-round tiles for the stairs.

I wasn't too sure about this idea when I was building it,

but it looks really nice!

Here we have a large gourmet kitchen for the motorhome.

It is large for the motorhome.

I did incorporate an oven,

microwave,

a refrigerator that does open up.

There's nothing inside.

A sink.

I did decide to wrap the counter around.

It's more like a small breakfast bar.

Here we have a TV

right above the beam by the door.

I like the kitchen in this model.

It's really nice!

Lots of space.

There is plenty of room

for Jay The Surfer to walk around inside.

Nice and spacious.

Next is the large spacious bedroom.

Nice comfy bed with comforter.

I did use Eyes of Ender from a Minecraft set

for the pattern of the comforter.

It has some pillows in the back.

Jay The Surfer needs to take a nap.

Let's place him in the bed.

His head sort of fits.

His hair is a bit spiked up.

In this corner, I have a chest of drawers.

This originally was dead space,

and I figured why not add a chest of drawers in this corner to fill it in.

We have a TV

in front of the bed

hanging above the window.

We have a door that takes you into the bathroom.

Next is the full bathroom.

A small vanity with mirror and sink.

I did put a sticker on a 1 by 2 by 2 column brick.

Here we have the shower/tub.

I did use a paper towel on a rod

for a shower curtain.

I wish Lego made a shower curtain for bathrooms,

but it will do.

It looks really nice.

Here we have the toilet.

Just enough floor space.

Like a typical camper.

The bathrooms are just big enough to turn around in.

It is a nice bathroom at that.

Finally we have the driver's cab.

Nice large dash with instrument cluster.

We do have a shiftier

and a gas pedal on the floor.

On the top, we have the screen for the rear camera.

The motorhome can seat two minifigures in the cab side-by-side,

and these chairs to swivel.

Plenty of room for the cab.

Let's place Jay The Surfer in the driver's seat.

His hands do reach the steering wheel

and the sifter.

So he's ready to go.

Let's button up the motorhome.

Putting the pieces on the top

can be a challenge.

For some reason,

it hangs over in the back by one millimeter.

So I have to wiggle the pieces in place

and lock them into the studs.

I have to work from the cab to the rear.

This is the problem right here

is getting this to lock in.

That's my only issue with my build.

Just wiggle it in,

and hope for the best.

It's being stubborn.

Not sure what it's hitting on.

Let's just roll it on.

There we go.

The plates are slightly larger than the opening.

Everything's secure.

Good.

Antenna is folded down.

Let's bring the slide outs in.

Okay I just remembered one thing real quick.

It's like a typical travel trailer or motorhome,

let's make sure we have the doors closed inside first.

Okay it's all buttoned up and ready to go.

Everything is secured.

It does roll smooth on a flat surface.

Even the tires are making noise.

It is a solid motorhome at that.

This project roughly took me six weeks to complete.

I had to order a few pieces for it.

Overall, I am happy with the results.

Very nice indeed.

I like this motorhome.

It's one of my favorites.

This concludes the walkthrough

of the Deluxe Class A Motorhome

Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> Custom Build - Deluxe Class A Lego Motorhome - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

Comparativa botas touring: Alpinestars, Dainese y Sidi - Duration: 6:57.

For more infomation >> Comparativa botas touring: Alpinestars, Dainese y Sidi - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Miitopia demo trailer CZ - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Miitopia demo trailer CZ - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

20x20 Scrapbook #5 * 4. Seite * Third Page [eng sub] - Duration: 8:00.

We cut out a paper that measures 20x40cm on the right side and 20,8x40cm on the left side.

This flap on the top left mesures 8mm.

We are going to fold the flap and attach tape to it and use this flap to glue the page together.

Then we have our pocket page, that is going to be attached to the binding on the left side and it is open on the top for the tag.

Next, we cut out two papers with the size of 9,9x20,5cm and we score them at 8mm.

And we cut out a paper with the size of 20x7,5cm and make a score line at 8mm.

Now, we are going to cut off the edge of the flap by using a template.

These two flaps are going to be gued to the right side of our basic page.

Make sure the page is open at the left side and at the top.

And this flap is going to be glued at the left side of our basic page.

I´m going to use liquid glue, so it is possible to move the flap a little bit.

Next, we are going to round the corners.

Now we are going to attach magnets onto the paper.

I already cut out design paper, colored the edges and put tape at the back of the paper. So now we can glue it to our page.

For the back of the page we cut out a paper with the size of 20x14cm and we score the paper at 8mm.

And two papers with the size of 15x18,8cm. We do a score line at 8mm and after 9,5cm we are going to fold the paper again.

We are going to glue the papers onto the back of our basic page.

Make sure the paper is open at the right side and at the top.

Then we are going to glue these papers evenly at the left and at the right side of the page.

And this paper is going to be glued to the top of our page.

But first we are going to cut off the edge of the flap.

Then we are going to round the corners of this paper.

Now, we are going to glue everything onto our basic page.

Next, we are going to attach magnets onto the paper.

We are going to glue design paper onto our page again.

Now, we are going to make a tag.

The paper has the size of 21x18,5cm.

We mark the paper at 1cm, cut that flap off, but we leave this little part in the middle, so we can pull out the tag easily.

And now, we are going to glue design paper onto it.

Now, the page is finished.

For more infomation >> 20x20 Scrapbook #5 * 4. Seite * Third Page [eng sub] - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

MỸ TẤ.N CÔN.G PH.Ủ ĐẦ.U BẮC HÀN- Cả Thế Giới sẽ SỤ.P Đ.Ổ - CHIẾN SỰ BIỂN ĐÔNG 19\7 #150 XNEWS - Duration: 14:09.

For more infomation >> MỸ TẤ.N CÔN.G PH.Ủ ĐẦ.U BẮC HÀN- Cả Thế Giới sẽ SỤ.P Đ.Ổ - CHIẾN SỰ BIỂN ĐÔNG 19\7 #150 XNEWS - Duration: 14:09.

-------------------------------------------

Stencil Free, Stressful Inking - Freehand: Elimination Tattoo | Ink Master: Shop Wars (Season 9) - Duration: 5:52.

- How big is that tattoo?

- To be fair, this is smaller

than the last couple tattoos that we've done.

- Remember how we've been doing these giant tattoos,

and they're not getting done, and they look unfinished?

- Yeah, no, I know. I know. - I don't wanna be

pressed for time.

- Clean, simple, not trying to move

a whole bunch of craziness, you know what I'm saying?

We in this together. - Yeah.

- Other than background, I wouldn't go crazy.

We don't need to overcomplicate it.

- Oh-ho-ho.

Oh, look who's talking about overcomplicating.

- I'm just trying to make it simple.

- Me too.

- My approach is to do something simple

and very readable for Lalo to tattoo.

All he has to do is follow my lines

and really make this amazing.

- All right, guys,

you have six hours to tattoo,

and your time...

Starts...now.

- Let's go. Let's do it.

- This week the tattooers are being judged on artistry.

Freehanding is something that I want to know

that an Ink Master's gonna be able to do,

drawing straight on the skin,

going directly to your outline with your machine, no stencils.

- [as April] I'll be done when the time starts.

I promise. - You shush!

- Did you say that? - He's killing me right now.

- The person who's drawing has to quarterback the tattoo

throughout because they see the vision,

and they have to translate that in the person that's inking it.

- Every time you do something I don't like,

I'm gonna go... [hissing]

For this challenge we decided it's best if I just walk away

and let Lalo do his thing.

Sometimes we don't work very good

when we're sitting over each other's shoulder.

Do us proud, Lalo.

- Don't worry your pretty little head. I got it.

- Please don't screw this up for us.

- You ready to do this?

[rock music]

♪ ♪

- Can you just tilt it a little? Perfect.

- All right, all right. - You called this one.

- What, is this a cover-up? - Yes, sir.

- When you chose this, did you know it was a cover-up?

- I didn't know it was a cover-up, but, you know,

we were talking about it first,

and then I was like, "Let's just cover it," you know?

- Since you're doing a cover-up,

you're still gonna get judged on the ability to cover it.

- This could send you to the bottom.

- I know I can cover this. I have nothing to worry about.

- Not there, but on the tip, yes.

- I have to work off Derek's freehand,

but I'm only taking it as a loose interpretation.

I'm gonna do my own thing.

There's probably gonna be a little bit peeking out,

'cause there is a shadow, you know what I mean?

A little black there.

- Not there. That's all plum.

What are you doing, Thom?

I gave you a straightforward,

traditional piece to follow,

but you're not following the game plan,

and you're going right back to the style

we're getting called out for.

This one here is not black. I wouldn't--

No, that'll be green. - Yeah, you're right.

- Hobo drew it on. I get to tattoo.

I'm confident in my tattooing.

- You need me to rework anything, let me know.

- You iced the drawing. That's all I needed.

- Yeah, yeah. - He gets to watch

what the pressure of the competition is like

before he has to ever tattoo.

Th vaadntvaagnte agfoe r fs

atTh iats ia s gra a

.

- Four hours to go.

[dramatic music]

- Yeah, but see how it's, like, darker gray there

and then it fades out? - Oh, I see what you mean, yeah.

- Yeah, so, like, just fading it out--

- It's a little bit lighter off that shoulder.

- Wow, did you do this? - Mm-hmm.

- Jessy drew the full rendering of this image.

It's like I'm working off a stencil.

I feel like we're gonna bounce back from last week,

so I'm ready to get it done.

- It looks [bleep] good, man. You're killing it.

[indistinct] and make a realism artist out of you yet.

I'm like a proud mama right now.

- This is a complete turnaround from last tattoo challenge

where everybody dropped the [bleep] ball.

Today everybody's kind of holding on to it.

- Who has the potential to win?

- Maybe Unkindness. - Nothing hard line.

- Just fade it down a little bit--

- Yeah. - I can do that.

- Then you got Boneface.

- If he does his solid application...

- I like that tattoo.

- It could be the cleanest one of the room.

- I'm a little disappointed in House of Monkey

only because I know Picasso's just a [bleep] monster.

It's cool, but he's just so much better than that.

- Picasso? - Yeah?

- Want to take a look?

♪ ♪

- He is going crazy.

That color palette makes no sense whatsoever.

- Don't be nervous. It's a good day at House of Monkey.

- We were supposed to have a nice amount of black

and a simple color palette.

We didn't need all this blue.

Lalo, you had one job!

The colors, man.

♪ ♪

- Final hour remaining, guys, one final hour.

- A little bit of purple. Purple up in here

in these corners? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.

- Just move that blend out.

- Oh, E.S, just stop.

- Tap it with water, just wiggle out.

Don't go circular.

- I don't have time to finesse.

I'm the one doing the tattoo.

I got to move on this now, and I wanna stick to

the technique that I'm used to.

I know it starts from the drawing.

If he had simplified it,

I wouldn't even be in this situation.

[rock music]

- Five, four,

three, two,

one. That's it, machines down.

time is up, no more ink.

- Yay.

- What do you think, Marvin? - You got it.

- You into it? - You got it, yeah.

- That looks awesome. - Like it?

- I'm stoked, awesome. - Yeah, man.

- How did it feel for you? - Feel good.

I did a big-ass tattoo, perfect lines.

What didn't you like?

- No, no, it--I would have-- there's just

a couple things I would have did different, but, you know.

- Of course. - You're in the driver's seat.

- They start gunning for you right out the gate.

- It was a smart strategy though because [bleep], I would want

to get you out of here before you develop any rhythm too.

- Yeah, true. - But we on they ass now though.

If we can get DJ off that tattoo machine

and get Bubba on it, they cooked.

- [laughs] - That's first line of business,

get rid of they ass.

For more infomation >> Stencil Free, Stressful Inking - Freehand: Elimination Tattoo | Ink Master: Shop Wars (Season 9) - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Peligro sobre ruedas | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 15:34.

For more infomation >> Peligro sobre ruedas | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

المسامح كريم مايا خليفة ضيفة برنامج المسامح كريم جورج قرداحي 2017 - Duration: 24:16.

For more infomation >> المسامح كريم مايا خليفة ضيفة برنامج المسامح كريم جورج قرداحي 2017 - Duration: 24:16.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Mysterious and Paranormal Possessions Caught On Camera - Duration: 15:01.

Derek Acorah is described as a spiritual medium.

He worked for the television Show Most Haunted in the early 2000's and former viewers know

that his famous possessions were certainly something to remember.

Derek received a lot of criticism and people doubt his legitimacy as a medium.

But he claims to have seen his first ghost with the age of six and he refuses to be put

off by cynics who have accused him of being a fake.

Real or not..

Dere'ks performance makes for really good entertainment So please sit back and enjoy

the show.

in this video.. we want to take a look at the Top 5 Mysterious and Paranormal Possessions

of

Medium

Derek Acorah.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Mysterious and Paranormal Possessions Caught On Camera - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

நடிகை ஊர்வசியை பற்றி தெரியாத தகவல்கள் | Tamil Rockers | Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> நடிகை ஊர்வசியை பற்றி தெரியாத தகவல்கள் | Tamil Rockers | Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Keeping an Eye on the Fifth Star: Data at the National Library - Michael Lascarides - Duration: 27:02.

Kia ora, I'm Michael Lascarides. I am the user experience lead at the National Library of New Zealand.

I work with the Digital New Zealand team where we craft web, mobile and data interfaces for all kinds of folks to use,

from family researchers, to teachers, to app developers, to students, to the generally curious, to our own staff.

I've been asked today to tell you a little bit about a few of the ways that our institution

creates, uses and shares our collections data.

I'll start with a little overview of what our institution does and what it collects.

The National Library is New Zealand's legal deposit library and is charged by law with the obligation

to "enrich the cultural and economic life of New Nealand, and its interchanges with other nations."

The library has three main parts: the general collections, encompassing the legal deposit services;

the schools collection, including the largest collection of children's books in the Southern Hemisphere;

and, the collections of the Alexander Turnbull Library, which is predominantly comprised of unpublished materials such as manuscripts and photographs.

To give a sense of the size of the collections,

we currently have about 836,000 items in the catalogue of unpublished materials,

about 1.4 million items in the published catalogue

and over 30 million items searchable on our website

and the bulk of that is mostly individual-digitised newspaper articles from our Papers Past service.

These collections include books, maps, images, recorded music, music scores,

newspapers, periodicals, manuscripts, letters, paintings, artifacts, manuals, and more.

So, to have a look at what sort of data we're generating and how we're generating it,

this is a very, very simplified structure of where we store our data and where we generate data,

organised roughly from most public to least public.

Here in the middle are the catalogues, where we have things like

the Papers Past service containing full-text digital objects,

various databases, the catalogue of published materials and the catalogue of unpublished materials.

Behind that we have the actual physical collections that the items in the catalogues represent,

and our digital preservation and digitisation services.

We run a metadata service called Digital New Zealand on top of all of this.

There will be more about that in an upcoming bit of this talk.

The Digital New Zealand service we use to generate a searchable archive

and an API data service across all of our collections, as well as that of other institutions.

Up front, we have several public interfaces to the web.

We have the digitalnz.org website, we have natlib.govt

and under the natlib.govt domain we have the

National Library website, as well as the Papers Past website and numerous others.

So what is our approach to generating, sharing and using collections data?

First of all, for the last few years we have had guidance from our government,

starting with the NZGOAL framework for copyright.

NZGOAL is the New Zealand Government Open Access and Licensing framework,

and essentially it gives us guidance for how we can license

data and materials that we generate. So this essentially sets the pathway for us to be open.

We also look to the Open Government Data Programme.

This is a specific program within the government that we are part of that encourages us to share our data online.

So this is from the data.gov.nz website, to whom we contribute

and we also release our own data sets out into the world.

Within the cultural heritage sector as well, we also look to, not just legal guidance,

but professional best practices, and something we've spent a lot of time thinking about is

the 5-Star Open Data framework, which has been championed by Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web.

Roughly speaking, the 5-Star framework gives us guidance on

what is the best practice for sharing our collections data, for sharing the data that we want to share.

And these five stars are great for checking on your own data to see how well you're sharing.

One-star data is sharing data, but really just putting stuff on the web.

So if you put a picture of some data on the web, that's one-star.

The end goal is five stars, which is data that is shareable - not only shareable and machine readable,

but interactive - is actively interacting with other institutions outside your own.

So, one star: make your stuff available on the web in any format.

Two stars: make your stuff available as structured data in any format -

so an Excel spreadsheet [is] two stars.

Three stars is specifically sharing it in structured data format in a non-proprietary open format.

So this is things like CSV, XML, JSON and

other formats that have open standards that are not controlled by commercial interests.

Four stars is using URIs, so basically web addresses, to denote things

and give them permanent homes on the web so that people can point at your stuff.

This is permalinks, so that each piece of data, each data set and each item within that data set

has a link that people can refer back to that doesn't change.

And finally, five stars is linking your data to other sources of data to provide context and interconnection.

So the title of this talk is 'Keeping an Eye on the Fifth Star' because

we feel like we've made progress into the three and four and where we are as an institution

is looking towards the five and that's where we want to be.

So let's look specifically a little bit at the National Library,

what we're doing with open data.

If you're interested in just getting right to the source and downloading the open data that we've provided

you can go to this address on our website, our open data page, where you can find

downloadable copies of all sorts of data sets.

And what you'll find in there includes copies of several of the databases that we use,

so this is things like Publications and Index, the Te Puna Web Directory,

Maori subject headings. These are CSV-format things, so these would fall into the 3-star open data format.

We also have some XML data sets coming out of the unpublished catalogue.

So this is things like the Turnbull Library collections metadata itself and the list of Turnbull Library names,

so the authoritative reference for things like organisational names and people's names.

We also run the Digital New Zealand service, which is many things -

digitalnz.org is a website that is searchable as a search engine,

but mainly we think of DigitalNZ - the heart of it, the beating heart - is the API,

the applications programming interface that allows us to bring materials from the outside world

into Digital New Zealand and to

serve it in a searchable downloadable format as JSON open format data.

There's a lot of acronyms going on there, but suffice it to say that what this means is that

you can search our stuff through Digital New Zealand, you can build your own program,

you can build your own website that searches Digital New Zealand

and then you can use what comes back. You can use the items and you can find things, reuse, remix them

through Digital New Zealand, because we're publishing things in an active, real time, open format.

So a little bit more about the Digital New Zealand service itself, because that's where I've been spending quite a bit of my time recently.

As mentioned, Digital New Zealand is a website,

so if you search for Digital New Zealand on Google, you will wind up at digitalnz.org,

which essentially looks like a search engine and lets you search a whole lot of materials related to New Zealand.

But it's really an ecosystem, an infrastructure of many different parts that's doing a lot of different things.

The Digital New Zealand service is a metadata search service.

We collect metadata on cultural heritage

collections across New Zealand and the world related to New Zealand content.

So we have just about 300 partners -

organisations - that we bring in materials from, including the National Library itself.

So the bulk of the materials in Digital New Zealand is retrieved from the National Library,

but we do include Te Papa, we include Auckland Museum,

we include libraries from all over New Zealand, from all over Australia,

from Trove, from the National Library of Australia and in fact institutions from around the world.

If they have New Zealand content relating to cultural heritage materials, we want them.

We bring that in and then through the API we offer a way that you can search the materials,

classify the materials, filter the materials and get to individual items within the collection and then reuse them.

Over here - so this is the ingest process - we collate the metadata, we use the API to publish that stuff to the world.

People can build search tools, people can remix content, people can build mashups,

and then you can build your own stuff, anything you can think of.

We have very open and clear licenses for the use of Digital New Zealand materials

and in fact the National Library is its own best customer for the Digital New Zealand services.

So if you go to the National Library website and you search

the National Library's collections, you're using the Digital New Zealand API behind the scenes.

So what does this all mean... is that for a particular record of a particular item -

in this case an etching of a red crown parakeet.

This is an item that the National Library holds in its collections.

We have a page that is represented on the National Library for that record.

We have a page on Digital New Zealand through the search service that is returned representing the same item record.

And there is also the data behind the scenes, which anyone can use through the API.

So if you wanted to create your own engine of New Zealand birds

and have your own red crown parakeet search engine you can use our API to build that.

But where we're going is we're building a lot of things on top of the Digital New Zealand service.

And we have... we're just about to launch a new version,

so I'll be showing you a mix of screenshots from some old versions and some works in progress,

but probably shortly after this is published

we will have a new version of the Digital New Zealand website that I can share with you.

Stories are an area that we're getting into.

We've already allowed people to collect things together into sets on the Digital New Zealand website,

we allow them to collect together a list of things that go together.

We're going to give people tools to not just add things to a story, but to be able to write

contextual information around those sets of things and to create stories that

tell more of their own story and to publish those on the digitalnz.org website.

The stories themselves will also be freely licensed once people opt in to publish their stories,

and there will be an API for stories as well.

So you can create things through the Digital New Zealand website

and then be able to access the data that goes in those stories.

Some of the other innovations that we're working on for the Digital New Zealand service is to get to that elusive fifth star.

And, really, the thing that we're most excited about with the five stars is the idea of linked open data.

And, specifically, we're in the process of releasing a new part of our API called Concepts

Concepts is essentially taking a search one step further and adding

definitive, authoritative hooks into the data for particular entities like people and places.

So my former colleague Chris McDowell wrote a blog post and did a presentation

which had the unwieldy title of all the various spellings of Colin McCahon, the New Zealand artist.

This graph that Chris created represents the number of references to people

that are in common between four institutions:

between the Te Ara online dictionary of New Zealand history, the Auckland Art Gallery's collections,

the Te Papa museum's collections, and the Alexander Turnbull Library.

And, as you can see, there's no one single overlap that predominates.

Auckland, Alexander Turnbull Library, Te Papa and Te Aro all have different lists of people

and different overlaps in those lists of people.

So if we knew that all of our stuff that matched the keyword Colin McCahon

was actually related to the specific person Colin McCahon, we'd have a lot stronger

foundation for making connections to these other institutions with their authoritative lists of people.

So the Concepts API is going to allow us to do that.

If you're technically minded and you are interested in seeing how we've done this,

we've actually turned the underlying technology that runs the Digital New Zealand API

into an open source project of its own, and I would encourage you to look us up on Github

and look at the Supplejack Project, which is our open source flavour of the metadata harvesting

and application programming interface server to create your own metadata collection and serving service.

We are also including a little demo search site, so you can create your own

site very quickly that looks similar to something that works like Digital New Zealand.

Papers Past is another very large site that we run that we've started to do interesting things

with sharing of data and setting the groundwork for getting to that elusive fifth star.

Papers Past, if you're not familiar with it, is our historical online digitised newspaper searching service,

which we recently - last year - have expanded to not just include newspapers

but to include magazines and journals, letters and diaries, and parliamentary papers.

So, essentially, any digitised document that is full-text can now be added to Papers Past by us.

And currently the scope of the newspapers collection includes over 300 titles of newspapers

between the years 1838 and 1945.

There's about 3 million digitised pages coming - actually, we're coming now closer to 4 million pages.

There's about 30 million individual articles that are searchable

and they are searchable within the full text.

So it's a massive data set and a massive resource,

and if you're interested in history, and you like reading about how life was 100 years ago,

it's a rabbit hole you can fall down and not come up for days. It's a wonderful service.

But recently we took the older version of Papers Past and we needed to modernise it for a number of reasons.

We rebuilt the front end so that it works on multiple devices.

We also had to expand it to support these new formats, and as we did we took the opportunity to modernise

and improve some things to make the sharing of data much easier through the Papers Past service.

For starters, I will bring up a not terribly exciting but fundamental and often overlooked part of data sharing.

We talked about the 4-star data being that each item in data has a URI -

has a web address that is permanent that you can refer back to.

The Papers Past URLs were quite unwieldy and out-of-date.

So they look like this. There was some information in here that was...

didn't follow as much of a structure as we would like and it made it very hard to keep track of statistics.

It made it very hard to share. There was a lot of duplication within the actual web addresses.

So when we launched the new service we took the opportunity to rewrite the URL.

So we went from an old one that looks like this. This represents all of the records for a particular title of newspaper.

This is what that URL looks like rewritten.

We now have, very clearly it says it's a newspapers URL,

it says what the title of the particular publication is in URL format, and it has the date.

So it's easier for humans to read. It's easier to cut and paste. It's easier to work with.

And it's much clearer. So as you're working it's much more predictable and much more stable.

We followed across all of our formats a structured way of dealing with these URLs.

So all the URLs on Papers Past mainly follow this format.

So, the format - newspapers, manuscripts, parliamentary papers;

the publication, which is the actual name of the publication or collection;

the year, the month, the day and the page within that document.

There are a couple of exceptions for things where this doesn't apply, such as volume,

but largely we've rationalised the URLs.

And on day one when we went live we mapped 30 million old URLs to 30 million new URLs.

The benefits of this are subtle and a little underrated.

Not only are they easier to understand, they're easier for Google analytics to parse.

So if we're looking to see how much traffic our website has had on a particular publication,

we can use our analytics tools and just slice through that set of URLs.

It's easier for web spiders - so Google's crawlers and different bots -

to actually gather all of the materials on Papers Past.

We were realising that some of our articles were getting crawled three, four or five different times,

with three, four, five different URLs, and now there's a single canonical URL that's easier to to deal with,

and that adds up to bandwidth savings that the crawlers are not crawling our site as often for the same benefit.

Within the pages on Papers Past there are also things that we've done.

One of the interesting ways that you can use collections data is data doesn't have to be

a downloadable database that is separate, or something. You can turn your website into data.

So behind the scenes, this article page.

This represents a single article within a single news- paper, and there's information that we know about that.

There are actually out there a number of standards for this kind of material that you can mark up in a generic format within your HTML.

So schema.org is an initiative that several of the large search engine companies initiated

to encourage people who owned sites to mark up the actual source code of their pages to

give a bit more information about what is actually being spelled out within those pages.

Instead of just a bunch of HTML code, we can say this is a news article.

It has this author, was published on this date in this publication.

So the schema.org news article markup is what we have actually used, and if you look at the source code on

any Papers Past article page now you will see that there is some schema.org markup indicating that

this is a news article and that the headline of the article is the headline field that schema.org would be representing.

We're not actively using this yet, but if someone wants to come along and use our pages

and understand them, do some research in a programmatic way,

write some programs that download our stuff and look at it, this makes it easier for them to do so.

So data doesn't have to be something that's separate, it can be incorporated into a website redesign.

And this is just a quick look at what one of those lines looks like. The schema.org website will give you

instructions on how to add this markup, and it's actually fairly minimal and you get quite a bit of benefit out of it.

So with all this, just a couple of moments of quick thoughts about what are our interesting problems.

What is making... What what are we thinking about in the collections data space?

Well, I think that that we're definitely thinking about how do we get to that fifth star. How do we connect our stuff to other people's stuff?

We're going to be putting the Concepts API in Digital New Zealand into production.

Once that's there, we're going to think a lot about concordances, which is taking the canonical name of a person in our collection

and adding and relating that to the same name in someone else's collection

and making that leap so that we can have links going through.

That makes liaising with other institutions a very important job,

and then doing the work, going from concept to production.

It's both communication with the rest of the world and being a good citizen ourselves.

How do we scale up? These are big data sets. We've reached a certain point.

We're doing a lot of refactoring under the hood.

We're doing a lot of work on the inside of our tools to make sure that they are future-focused and as open as possible,

from the internal engine that you don't see up to the data service that you do see.

And how do we get people involved?

We want to be dealing with more content partners. We want more people to use our stuff.

We want to do outreach and to get our open source tools in the hands of people around the country and around the world.

We need to make our tools easy

and we need to educate people.

Some of this is general marketing, just getting our name out there and letting people know what we do,

some of it is education, and some of it is actual active collaboration and partnership,

and working with other institutions and other individuals very closely.

So that's what we're thinking about and

if anyone is interested in following up,

Digital New Zealand and myself are pretty easy to find on the web and please get in touch. Thank you.

For more infomation >> Keeping an Eye on the Fifth Star: Data at the National Library - Michael Lascarides - Duration: 27:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to make slime with soap flakes and water, Slime Recipe with soap flakes - Duration: 1:54.

How to make slime with soap flakes and water Don't Forget To Subscribe: http://ow.ly/ak1d309isTz Playlist: Video link: https://youtu.be/RsyPnOmUP4o ===================================================== Google+: https://goo.gl/4D7HOC blogger: http://howtomakeslime7.blogspot.com/ twitter:https://twitter.com/naughtykeity00 facebook:https://www.facebook.com/femlan.cristen Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/naughtykeity00/ ==================================================== =================================================== Related Videos: How to Make Slime with Just Shampoo and Toothpaste https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVWsRgwUDfo How to Make Slime with Cornstarch and Body Wash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dqPPr-vE-g How to Make Slime Without Glue, Water , Psyllium Husk, food https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cHjBLdEvFY&t=44s How to Make Slime Without Borax and Cornstarch, Basic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njSkwsgwPow How to Make Slime Without Glue using Cornstarch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFBAiW1tjA4&t=54s ======================================================= If You really like this Video, Please like, comment, Share & Subscribe

For more infomation >> How to make slime with soap flakes and water, Slime Recipe with soap flakes - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

DARK SECRET REVEALED?? First Video to Add to the Cringe! - Duration: 11:43.

Hello! :3

I know I only have like.. 3 subscribers, maybe more. IDK! :D

Well uh.. I've been waiting to make a channel

And I haven't started yet, because I thought it be bad to start early, because of some weird reason.. :(

BUTT! I can't wait any longer. Everyday I watch all these Youtuber's and i'm just sitting down in my room, NOTHING TO DO!

And I am perfectly capable of doing it! And like, if you are a young Youtuber and your like, wishing to be

A BIG Youtuber someday -Like Markimoo- Which everybody wants, I'm pretty sure everybody, unless... you have somthing else big!

So this is my.. First Video, and in this one i'm just going to talk about, what I like to do, and what i'm good at!

So, basically, its just a "Hey :3, I'm a person, and I just want to share with you about what i'm like!"

I know, most of you, already know these things, because you are probably my friend, so I forced you...-flash back- SUBSCRIBE TO ME!!

But that's OK! Because.. that's what friends do! :3 Right???

So, at first i'm just going to talk about, things I like to do, just so like, if your new to the channel

If you don't like these things, or certain things, you know, you don't have to, watch meh... -depression-

SO it's just like a WARNING! So, just... yeah. So..-poor smol bean-

It'll help I guess. Myea!

So first thing, i'm an Artist!! I'm a really good Artist, So, imanna show you really quick some of my drawings!

See, I know this isn't a -bad enactment- "OH, whats my..... meh sketchbook look like on the inside?"

This is just a -more bad enactment- "Hey :3!" -forgot- I'm going to be showing you more then just this sketchbook!

So this is my sketchbook! and this is what I've drawn! :3

This is, Bendy! UHGG I had no idea what I was doing in dis.. Drawing?

but, There it is! SO, in this one I got some help! So, I looked at a certain picture, to copy, -just bendy tho- because I had no idea

Because I had no idea what he looked like?! And I thought this would look cool, So all of the credit goes to the artist!

I forgot the name of the artist, so i'm just telling you now, that one wasn't all on me! I had some help.. -BABY-

I know, I just, IT kinda helps sometimes.. it helps you get the hang of it, that's how I learned to draw, is by.. kind of looking at drawing, BUT NOW IM BETTER AT DRAWING

Ehh I don't wanna show u that one.

These are my favorite Youtubers! :D I haven't had time to finish it.. The cameras bad i'm sorry -rip camera fellings-

Here is Markiplier, its stupid picture -HOW DARE I- There's Jack -jacksepticeye- um.. if you don't know who that is.. that's Vanoss-VanossGaming- and then that's Delirious-H2ODelirious-

I will leave there, Channels in the ?? description! below!

So you can check them out if you don't know them already, there pretty good Youtubers! I don't..

Watch Jack..or Vanoss...or H2O Deliriooous, I just thought they were really cool! :3

I watch Markiplier, I always just watch his -and the others somtime's- video's and, um. I think you should watch em, hes very inspiring!

Hes kinda the reason why i'm, making this derpy video. :P

This one was an attempt to do a, Rouge doctor, -its Plaque.. I messed up- I don't really do, creepy things, so I thought it be cool... -Robotic voice-

To do that, so, Yeah, i'm just skipping the ones that i don't like.. so..

Here's my character! Juniper :3 -smugly face- Yeah! You probably don't know what that is, so ill tell you..

-Hey- Uh..yeah!..

So, these are just doodles, THIS IS THE ART OF HANDS!! LOVELY!

I'm getting better at it! :3 just keep practicing wiah??

IDK how to do Digital Art -art confession- like I know a lot of artist out there can do digital. Its Beautiful!

I.. I just got.. the UUm thing called MediBANG..-BRUH- Paint Pro?

I thinks its ganna help meh, A LOT -O.O well then-

There's this one! -eyebrow raise- Of my character.. its just a character! FOR NOW.. until i get to the good part!

Your probably not going to like meh after this, for the new people -dying inside-

OK

Here's another character! Her name is Odahviin -Skyrim- The other one is Marahootea! If you weren't sure..

here's another one of Juniper, my reference sheet of him! it's kinda bad -KINDA?- And then thats all I have right now! :3

I WOULD show you this one but i'm not sure if the person i'm drawing it for would let me..

So that's my.. sketch book, If you like it then, I'm glad you like it but I still have a lot to learn if you wanna.. if your jealous

like -more cringe- "UGH, I wish I could draw like that, HOW does she do that??" well i'll soon make a tutorial.. ill soon make some tutorials. if u want meh to.

Cause.. finding idea's for videos is hard. BUT in the beginning, its actually, really easy if you think about is cause there's all these things.

you haven't done yet, but if you've done it all already, then it's kinda hard :(

So, i'll be right back! then im ganna show you, the.. the secret!

Ok! so.. if u haven't heard of this before.. there's such thing as a FURRY :3

And I prob.. you probably already knew about this because.. I KNOW ALL OF YOU!! But for the new one's! once they find this video then they'll know!

So, Im a furry, a furry is somebody.. who uum.. I DONT WANNA TELL U!! cause am to lazy, Ill leave, ill leave a video in the description.. -I forgot to..ur on ur own!-

But lets just say.. I really enjoy just inspiring people that animals are worthy and shining smiles on people faces :3

So I made! A mask! Based on my Marahootea! This one was made last year.. so don't judge me, i've made a better one!

THIS! :3 -the cringe-

ITZ ZO BAD! I was thinking about throwing it away.. like look at the patchy fur! O.O OOhh NU!

Please if your a furry out there, PUT THIS ON FURRY CRINGE, I want to see my face on a CRINGE compilation!

Because that would make me happy!

This is the new one! This!

UUH.. IDK what his name is?? But hes still in working progress!! And he looks Horrible!

I just like making them because their fun to make, And if your a furry out there and your thinking

-CRINGE-" Oh i would never be able to make that! because it would look horrible!" PLEASE.. make a fursuit! JUST DO IT!

because once you do it! Your going to feel so good about yourself! And people are ganna be like "AHA what is that!? That's trash U suck!"

But, just remember, you put a lot of work into that! And its kinda sickening that people put that on you, like that.

So on these videos! Im ganna do like.. Vlogs, i'm .. not going to be doing gaming yet, because I dont have the right Camera, where u can have my face,

And then the camera on the game, and I dont have.. the right games.

...I don't have any games.. Because i'm not rich, and i Don't, I'm not here, on YouTube to get money..

Im not..

I don't wanna be here for money, I mean maybe if I get that far, then that'll be cool, im just doing it because, I Think ITS FUN, LIKE HEY GUYS!!

I think of it as like uh.. cause like YouTube, means.. to create! And you can create anything

You can have any videos, Anything, you can have any type of thing, or drawing?? JUST NOT.. copyrighted

No..

Good! not Bad. UHHm.. as in

hed... g... -wait what- as good thing not, bad??? yeah YI.. IDK>>>

So, um thats pretty much what it is, so.. Youtube, you can create, ITZ made for you, its made for me.. its made for anybody

If you think "Im not worthy, Its not, its not important..." It IS! You just gotta stand up! And then -swoosh-

MAKE A VIDEO!!, and then it'll be cool

So, if you just, get out there, and start making videos, you'll be noticed!

But if you sit there and do nothing,.... and just wish, hope, and sit there crying, being unseen while you watch people do it.

Or.. maybe not cry, you'll probably just be like, "Awe.. So much FUN.. :( I could never do that.. maybe someday! :3 NO!!

RIGHT NOW!! -giggle- do it! :3

Unless your to young, like if your like 9.. or 5 years old?

I mean, maybe!? If you want to, yeah go right ahead!

BUTT.. :P

If your to young, then maybe you should wait.. until you have the right resources

To be able to make one..

And then think about what your going to make..

And make sure you have a good name, and a good intro, that isn't copying, See I dont have an intro..yet..

Cause I cant think of one :P

And I know alot of people wholat..Blah.. who have some awesome.. intros

Like... um, MikeA Knight!! :3

Ill put him in the description, hes um beginning youtube, just like me! :3!! :3

IDK!?!?

I think hes really cool, I've been trying to help him on his video's.. He wanted us, to um.. um, say his intro!

And then post it -flash back-.. in the comments Below on facebook. So he could make a video of us doing that! :3

Like.. So ive been trying to do that, but im to shy! :3 AND im really shy right now! and you can probably tell, but.. maybe you cant, IDK!?

But, if my friends are watching, then yeah!

I DONT WANNA BE HERE!?! -confession's- why am I here??

BUTT yeah!

So this is, this is a good time, to stop the video, ITS ALREADY BEEN NINE MINUTES.. I didn't expect it to be this long... im sorry

SO um.. thank you! For watching, and if your still here? Thank you for putting in the patience! :3

To actually watch me -depression- On camera, doing nothing..

So, um please! If you, liked it, then like it! If you didn't like it, then go ahead

PUT DISLIKE!

Cause I like dislikes, I accept those to! Cause I like to know that someone actually watched it!

And it helps -Floof-

So in the comments, just like, put ideas like -oh no- "HEY! you should do this, or that, or this.. or that" Not gaming tho

Maybe in the Future

But.. yeah, In the future, if i get bigger, then ill probably make a video

Reacting to this horrifying video..

And then another one! IN the FUTURE FUTURE!

of me reacting, reacting to videos? -giggle-

we'll just have to wait... I guess..

Welp, um thanks for tuning into this video, and ill see you in the next one! Which, is.hopefully tomorrow?

Im ganna try to me a video.. neeehh?

NOT tomorrow!

No.. not tomorrow

See.. in the beginning, im just ganna take it nice and slow!

till I have ideas, MAYBE?

if u watch it?

and then ill slowly build up, im ganna share this video, to ?? Facebook!

.....

just facebook,

and then -AHHA- ill get some people on my channel to watch this! YEAH

So if your one of those people who just watched this one facebook.. and is now watching it ??

.....flash back-

NVRM

well.. yeah!

Thank you for Watching, and Ill see you in the Next Video!

maybe.. idk, ill probably. give up

but I hope.. I dont! So.. BYE!

For more infomation >> DARK SECRET REVEALED?? First Video to Add to the Cringe! - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

保護你的電腦安全 - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> 保護你的電腦安全 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen up! Concept Car #up - Duration: 1:10.

Volkswagen up! Concept Car, vw, volkswagen, car

gti, volkswagen up, vw up, up, vw up gti, interior

cars, 2018 volkswagen up gti, volkswagen up gti, concept

car, up gti, 2016 volkswagen up, concept, volkswagen

up gti concept car, exterior, review, 2016 vw up, 2017

vw up, 2018, test drive, driving, hatchback, hatch

videos, gti concept car, interior design, volkswagen

group, volkswagen passenger cars, 2018 vw up

new hybrid cars, 2018 volkswagen up

#up, #concept, #volkswagen, #videodrive

For more infomation >> Volkswagen up! Concept Car #up - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

【アサシンクリード】しよけんプレイ Part2その6【ブラザーフッド】 - Duration: 10:01.

PS3 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Part 2 - 6

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét