Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 19 2017

You want to create a strategy called

youtube marketing to give you

results

The first step obviously before making

nothing is to create the strategy therefore

in this video I'll tell you the four

steps to take before starting

do video marketing and YouTube

bush

[Music]

But before you start talking about video

marketing wanted to thank fidel

good gonzález congratulate him on

his new book instagram much more than

photos and thank you for cash

me to be part of this book

where as you can see here as he spoke

the importance of photographs in

sales online or how to influence or

importance

instagram when establishing a

strategy marketing in the

Business

I leave the description of the video the

link itself directly to Amazon for

If you are interested in the book and

I'm currently reading collaborate

various professional and deserves much

much worth

In addition also he lived with

book I have sent this pitt blog

I understand that it will be a picture taken

in some material Yes

Thank you for your cooperation thanks to

ti fil collaborate and here

head of photography in this block and

Now if we start with the part of

marketing video that the video is a

need of the company

today I think it goes without

but it has created and put one

strategy of marketing to generate video

content video enough

often you do not know how to get ideas

for your new videos

Today I share with you these

guidelines not have used personally and

I use with my clients to make

videos that you generate has much more

impact and Saline its strategy

Global business although all part

Video marketing we can count with

different platforms

today in this video

I will specifically focus on

youtube first point analysis of your

Current youtube channel if

you have the first step is to review the

videos you have uploaded on your channel

even those old videos

check if they are adequately

labeled tag any the the

title description and tags

and not to become pregnant is important is that the

you again repeat to be as

also reviews girls

after Photo small as it is one of

the most important parameters

When generating visualizations in

kids and not enough

attractive thumbnail

Maybe the video have great

content but does not reach everyone

which should arrive depending on the

number of videos you have this you

It may take more or less time but

It really is an investment that can

do because a recycled and change

all this can automatically

increase your visualizations

old videos that many of them in

many cases stand

It is also important to make a

analysis of video related

As for thematic those currently

They have to analyze how they are

They labeled that headlined put them

miniatures used as many cases

will give you ideas for improving your own

videos

It is also important to review the

statistics that you give youtube youtube

analytics where you will see it in the

love period in the last month or

the last months or weeks

if they have grown they have reduced

views interaction with the

no audience more than anything to mark

Today a starting point and from

here see how we evolve two

analysis of the channels youtube

competition analyzes your competition if

youtube channel wants to analyze

also with the aim of knowing whether

They are implementing a strategy

video marketing if not the

are doing is a great advantage

competitive for you because it may be one

of the first but was doing

how about they are doing that eneas

you can get how you can improve and

highlight your videos on what they

are doing can only make two

ways or you must do what ways

first manual analysis checking

channel by channel competitor

competitor is doing and also

You can supplement it with a

tool social dotcom blade that you

It provides information on the main

indicators you want to know other

channels as they grow in

subscribers how they grow in

visionado

information is not excessively

wide but yes the main one

you need to handle at this time three

structure their creation strategy

from

content is important to work to

least one month ahead 23 not depending

how often the that updated the

content you're going to be publishing

because especially in video it takes time

and produce it

therefore we have to go

advanced

It is important that all this part of

content also go

feeding back there by changing time

actual depending on your audience as

you'll notice videos certain

issues that are not so good

acceptance as other

often do not get to know the

why it is important that the end

you know take the right course in

function all of this information these

data that you are taking with video

that we will publish the fourth item on the

creating data and labels for

positioning each of the videos to

which referred in the first

point is considered a good video

without proper labeling loses

virtually all of its potential is

important to devote more time to

put all this data before

Always post video

never do it before when the video and

is uploaded the title is one of the

elements most important to be

Short direct should draw attention

emphasize that is capable of only

read to the sense or give a

benefit to the person who will be

will depend on the type of video you do

but it is always good to start as

an introduction of what they will see in

This video referring to

title of own video for the

user does not have the feeling that

the video is not going to find what the

title read is not a practice that

It has been used in recent years in

YouTube and is still used but not

positive

thumbnails of each video is something

important since most of

Views that come from video

suggested and what makes a user

Right - click to see your video one

more fundamental factors this

Miniature to create thumbnails

You can use any program

graphic design or you can use by

example the tool online campaign

Dotcom will also allow you to create

templates so that good for

Of course use it as the basis for

create thumbnails of each of your

Video is also the field

Description it is important that

put a summary of what is going to try

the video and another field very

major labels that are not

little words key that is

They relate to the theme of your video

It is especially important to put the label

but the order continues to do so will you

commenting one structure used in

many cases and contains approximately

12 would be the first four labels

labels that would be a word

describing the specific video

then four more words that

They may be composed of groups of two

three words continue to make

reference to which is related the

video

Finally four generic keywords

they are also related

content video

this is simply a structure is

important that good then on the

up you go learning and guayas

seeing in your case structure

works better

5 Optimizing channel videos

the work does not end up the bid and

everything we have said and has left there

but we must continue working in

each of the videos to improve

and optimize them based on the data

of analytic we will obtain

one of the actions that can lead to

out it is to create lists topics with

your videos and other videos that you do not

you have created but to supplement or

enrich the content

Imagine that you are creating a video

the importance of the vegan diet

time bonus one list called diet

Vegan where in addition to incorporating your

videos incorporate other videos

professionals who speak the same theme

if it is important that these lists do not

believes is at the same time when

It is up the video but

posteriori am not a supporter of

sharing the direct link of your video

YouTube facebook because as vera

visually it does not do not put it

well not in this case facebook and youtube

are not good friends are in fact

strong competitors of things

can do is create a short video on

format teaser and upload it to facebook

bound to you

youtube channel or upload the video

way native purely where it seems that

It is giving good results also

what does that happen in this case is

which clearly displays no

They go to youtube but will be

on Facebook

It is also important that last mime

four days analyze analytics

youtube of each of the videos and

within all americas there is the

more important that you should work

about everything is worry about retention

the audience is one of the metrics

youtube more valued when

position or give more visibility to your

videos and marked as target

This indicator is always greater than

35 percent evidently the more

High even better

another task that you must sign

to make monthly facing the canal

It is to analyze the viewing time and see

if it has increased over the

previous month which would be a good

indicator

this would be the beginning of your

strategy video marketing begins

It analyzes data thereby creating videos

Powerful heard hearing

I am very patient patient and see how

slowly they are coming the

results you need 500,000 meters

square but with 250 meters will

be enough for a client to

go to improve the product and then make

some online online purchase or

directly to and in the same in the same

shop does not work that works very well

all part of what today are

marketing mobile marketing o como

whatever you call it but in the end that is

to get data from people and

give a better experience we can

working with social system of the network

wifi free people when between in

your store and that you can mix

even with vico at zero because

I really think it's not so much not

I know how to do it continues to

Most companies are still not him

More important still without customer

I believe that the experience because

information obviously not the will

search because it will be online

in some cases you may want to see or

touch the product not because I think

going to have certain products that

end for good always you will like

touching them may be not one of them

usually for me my perception is

most who take these

decisions not known in the digital world

then they are limited is an issue of

no perception that is not the end

He has knowledge among them not

often happens that already

They develop people but not make it

If people who know and do not want him

heeding put in command people

a background in marketing and

Technological what is important

also integrate organizations to

public of the future that is both

millennials what good is a framework very

wide as the new generation z

If you have any questions left on the

comments if I answer you always

I answer if you liked this video and

You want to continue doing more rivers

like this

dale I like it and do not miss the video

I suggest below

e

bush

For more infomation >> VIDEO-MARKETING: LOS 5 PASOS DE LA ESTRATEGIA (YouTube Marketing) ✔ - Duration: 12:39.

-------------------------------------------

Alison Brie Snagged Her GLOW Role by Freestyling about Lady Parts - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Alison Brie Snagged Her GLOW Role by Freestyling about Lady Parts - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

[Q&A] EP.2 วิธีไปเรียนที่อังกฤษทำยังไง? How To Study in the UK? - Duration: 9:59.

Hello everybody how you are doing today I will do a

question and answer episode two like you guys can see

my being change if you guys saw my vlog will know that

came here in America at NC State University to do my

research for two months this have been three weeks.

However in this video I will grab five to six questions.

The first question is do I want to be an air hostess.

The answer for this question is that I don't very know

because I have not been at that stage but I only know

on thing that you have to be tall my height are only 153

cm only so that I could not be an air hostess even if I

I want to whether that I have to do the attach the knee

surgery to improve my height. The second question are

if I graduate PhD in England will I stay in England or go

back to Thailand and if I go for master degree in England

will I be able to get a job. At this time I am on PhD in a

chemical engineer I haven't plan that I will live or leave

England because it depend on how I get a job or

proposition in UK if I do I will stay in Britain about two

years before I go back to Thailand but if I cannot find the

job in England I will went back to Thailand.

To learn master degree and get a job in England for me I

think that I saw my friend try to apply for the job in UK

and I saw that it quite hard to find the job in England.

In England most of the work place hire British people

because the company that will hire an international

student got to have enough the salary to apply the visa

and that the company have to pay a lot for

the international student to work at there company

so that the competition between British and

an international student exist in the working times.

The international student that graduated in England are

quite hard to find the job in Britain because Visa is the

hard thing. The next question is that what method for

studies in UK. In my case I suddenly got to met an

agency and the agency told me that if I done at grade

eleven you can study in England. So I go for it but before.

I came here in England I have this methods.

Or we want to be a chemical engineering or chemical

electronic or machine you have to know yourself first.

After that I know what I want to study I go right to the

internet that what University good at this thing the

website that I use to find the university is this website.

It is the website that rank the university course.

When I search at this website it will come out as a list

that which university in England that were in this

category as a top ten after that when I choose the

university via this website and look at what requirement

This is the second method for example if they want an

Ilets minimum grade and what score is your GPA

and the third method is to

My university require Ielts score 6.5 so I have to go for a

test and also I have to prepare the document at that

school that after I have done grade 11 that what grade

that I got after I have done everything and next thing are

website that I have search of how to enter there

the next method is to

I remember that the university will sent the letter to me

the confirm letter that I have pass the test that I can

enter the university for the payment or what I miss that I

have not pass grade eleven. After I receive the letter the

university will sent a CAS number which are our VISA.

You have to print the letter from the university and if it

and VISA took about one month.

So I hope that I explain to you well you guys can

comment down below. The next question is that

when I came to England I got a water allergy do you

recommend to use anything. When I move to England I

got no pimple issue but I got and allergy with water that

I have got the hair loss and I freak out. I think if you

allergic with water you have to use the brand Simple

which are suitable for the sensitive skin I use it to

remove my make up but I have use a cleansing which

are ok and there are another brand that I recommend

that is Garnier miracle cleansing water. The next

question is how many years that you learn bachelor and

master degree. My bachelor degree took three years

and for the master degree I took it for only one year.

I think it depend on the course like business can take

two years the last question is that how long that it take

to studies PhD. In England it took four years the first

three years are the lap part and a literature review and

final year are for thesis that we don't need to go for lap.

So this is the end of the video I hope you guys like this

if you do don't forget to like and if you want to ask me

please comment down below and also hashtag ask

warminna and if you want to follow me please click the

subscribe so that you can get in touch with me and if

want to follow my social media I have it all see you.

For more infomation >> [Q&A] EP.2 วิธีไปเรียนที่อังกฤษทำยังไง? How To Study in the UK? - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

HAZ TU FUERZA - Por un tal Diego Mattarucco - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> HAZ TU FUERZA - Por un tal Diego Mattarucco - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Alison Brie Pumped Gas in Compton Dressed as a Clown - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> Alison Brie Pumped Gas in Compton Dressed as a Clown - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Stay Cool at a Music Festival - Travel Channel - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Stay Cool at a Music Festival - Travel Channel - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Bazurg Mardon Men Mani Ka Driya Peda Kerny Wala La Jawab Nuskha | Desi Nuskha Ashraf Health Care | - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Bazurg Mardon Men Mani Ka Driya Peda Kerny Wala La Jawab Nuskha | Desi Nuskha Ashraf Health Care | - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

【記錄】陪我一起收拾行李,很Freestyle的來收拾 - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> 【記錄】陪我一起收拾行李,很Freestyle的來收拾 - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

第5話「運命のモンソニ!」【モンソニ!|モンストアニメ公式】 - Duration: 13:36.

For more infomation >> 第5話「運命のモンソニ!」【モンソニ!|モンストアニメ公式】 - Duration: 13:36.

-------------------------------------------

CLOTHES Doll #Pups #BabyEliv Play Video #forchildren Games - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> CLOTHES Doll #Pups #BabyEliv Play Video #forchildren Games - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

பிக் பாஸ் ஆர்த்தி செய்த கேவலமான வேலை பாருங்க | தமிழ் நியூஸ் Tamil Cinema News Kollywood - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> பிக் பாஸ் ஆர்த்தி செய்த கேவலமான வேலை பாருங்க | தமிழ் நியூஸ் Tamil Cinema News Kollywood - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN COLOR with TRUCKS and SUPERHEROES Funny cartoon for Kids - Babies Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 11:17.

LEARN COLOR with color truck and superheroes

PINK

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét