Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 2 2017

TV star Eddie Cibrian got his big break in 1994 when he landed a role on legendary soap

opera The Young and the Restless, and he started climbing the small screen ladder thanks to

shows like Baywatch Nights and Sunset Beach.

He's since continued his work with appearances in Ugly Betty and Rosewood, but Cibrian's

star status seems to have faded in recent years.

Instead of being known for his on-screen work, Cibrian makes more headlines for his off-screen

life.

Here's why.

Tabloid target

In March 2009, Eddie Cibrian was accused of cheating on his wife, future Real Housewives

of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville, with whom he shares two children.

He and married country singer-turned-actress LeAnn Rimes were caught canoodling on camera

while shooting their lifetime film Northern Lights together, and the two eventually split

from their spouses and got married to each other.

What made matters worse was the couple seemed to play the victim card about all the attention

their connection received from outsiders.

Cibrian said, "I don't know how people perceive me.

What I do know is when you reach a certain point in your career you're placed in this

unfair fishbowl.

Things unfortunately get magnified.

We are all human, we are all not perfect.

I love my family dearly, and I'm a great father.

It just saddens me that this is hurtful and being played out publicly."

If Cibrian wanted the tryst to stay out of the tabloids, though, he and Rimes should've

thought about the ones left behind because their exes simply refused to be silenced amid

the spectacle.

Exes and ohs

Brandi Glanville has spent many years dragging Eddie Cibrian and Leann Rimes' names through

the mud.

In fact, she's made an entire career as a reality star and author out of being jilted,

which keeps this testy love triangle squarely in the spotlight.

"I'm drinking wine and noone can say a damn thing."

And while Rimes' ex, Dean Sheremet, is less apt to capitalize on the unfortunate situation,

he's also spilled a few key details about the split that don't exactly bolster Cibrian's

reputation.

Speaking in 2015, Sheremet remembered his very first meeting with Cibrian, declaring:

"I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw this f---ing table.

He just felt like one of those guys from the beginning.

A total schmoozer.

Very Hollywood.

I never bought his shtick."

If that wasn't enough already, in 2017, Sheremet teamed up with Glanville to appear on the

reality show My Kitchen Rules to make sure their exes wouldn't ever live down the dirt.

Reality rejects

Given the amount of tabloid attention Cibrian and Rimes' relationship has received over

the years, you'd think the public would be itching for a peek inside the drama.

So, the two gave the reality scene their own shake by signing up to do a reality show called

LeAnn and Eddie in 2014.

To be fair to the couple, the show gave them an opportunity to finally come clean about

the truth of their relationship in a refreshingly honest way.

"Our relationship didn't quite start off like we had planned."

"We were both married to other people."

But viewers weren't interested in the whole truth.

The show premiered to "soft" ratings and eight episodes later, VH1 officially pulled the

plug on the show.

Although the reality flop might've been unexpected, it was actually pretty par for the course

of Cibrian's screen career.

Ratings roast

In recent years, much of Cibrian's resume has mostly involved bit parts or recurring

roles on various television shows, as well as corny TV movies.

One reason behind that may have to do with a string of high-profile letdowns, some of

which were canceled abruptly or never made it to air in the first place.

The most notable, of course, happened in the fall of 2011 when his NBC drama The Playboy

Club premiered to high controversy but incredibly low ratings.

After three disastrous episodes, the network unceremoniously pulled the plug on the series,

making it the first new network show of the season to get canceled.

He also saw another would-be NBC show prove to be dead on arrival in 2015 after the network

decided against picking up a sitcom which would've starred himself alongside Monica

Potter.

Cibrian did seem to get some new wind in his sails in 2016, when he landed a role in the

Fox crime drama Rosewood, but even that part only came about after Brian Austin Green walked

away from it, and the show was ultimately cancelled due to declining viewership.

All of these major misses might be due to circumstances beyond Eddie Cibrian's control,

but he does seem to be the lowest common denominator for a lot of unsuccessful shows.

Which means producers might consider him bad luck for their next projects and steer clear

of casting him in anything new.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Why Hollywood Stopped Casting Eddie Cibrian - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

💥TBTeek UFO Wireless Motion Sensor 👀Lights Magnetic Base LITTLE GUARDIANS Product Reivew 👈 - Duration: 5:54.

hi we have an interesting new light today it's called the TBTeek UFO wireless

motion sensor light it really has to cool appearance it does look like a UFO it has

a 360 rotating detachable base this device has three settings automatic

which is already in power off and steady lighting okay so the automatic is the

motion sensor then yes in addition to the button that switches between the

three modes of on/off or motion sensor there's another button to the left of

that that toggles between the entire device being lit the inner and outer

ring or just the outer ring here's what it looks like with just the outer ring

lit it has 30 LED lights 24 in the outer ring and 6 in the inner ring now there

are many possible uses for this light stairs for safety in closets which don't

often have much light on the shelves for function and as a decorating theme or

feature in bathrooms they would be great to provide light only when you need it

in the middle of the night especially and they could be attached to walls or

ceilings almost anywhere I like the way the lights described in the instruction

manual is called quote low light automatic human body induction and also

called little Guardians I like that little guardian UFOs let's take a closer

look at the white it has a powerful magnet and magnets are not cheap they

are superior in many instances to the snap or screw on type attachments that

can break and that are sometimes difficult to manipulate this is so easy

here's the USB charging port and no batteries required that I really like

I'm not having to worry about keeping batteries on hand there's no electrical

wiring needed at all there does charge within a USB port when it's fully

charged it can last two to three months in the automatic mode before it will have to be

charged again they sticks on the wall or other surfaces and has a magnetic base

so the light comes right off no nails so here's a really cool feature you can

take the light off of the base and use it just on the table or the bookshelf

just by itself it's recommended that you charge the light for three hours before

use and the ones that we have right now have already been charged because it can

be rotated it is very versatile you can put it in many different formations and

gets light where you want the light and these lights are available in a warm

yellow not just the white

here yeah I think the camera doesn't pick up the color accurately for the um

warm yellow light looking at that we both look white but it's definitely

distinctive color now we have two of each color and we are going to install a

couple of these around the house and try them out

installation is very very very easy there's no hammer and nails required

here it's a sticky tab that the product comes with so that you can stick it

anywhere on the house

that looks really nice on the shelf yeah

I really have been needing a light for this closet this is perfect yeah I like the white light here

so I can see what coat or sweater or pair of shoes that we get out for it to

waiting for it to go off with the door closed almost closed

the light went off and and open the door there goes on the stairs is

another place I've been wanting a light a motion light yeah its been dark at night so

it's been very hard to see where this is the very innovative light thanks for

watching

For more infomation >> 💥TBTeek UFO Wireless Motion Sensor 👀Lights Magnetic Base LITTLE GUARDIANS Product Reivew 👈 - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

J'ai pas trouvé de titre | Hilt&Quiver S11E3 [Sous-titré FR] - Duration: 20:55.

For more infomation >> J'ai pas trouvé de titre | Hilt&Quiver S11E3 [Sous-titré FR] - Duration: 20:55.

-------------------------------------------

Amy Chanrich COVER - 其實(薛之謙) - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Amy Chanrich COVER - 其實(薛之謙) - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Best Moments of (PewDiePie, Jake Paul, Logan Paul, and SSundee) Funny Moments Montage - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Best Moments of (PewDiePie, Jake Paul, Logan Paul, and SSundee) Funny Moments Montage - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

CV Settings For Your Bell & Horn On Bachman Sound Value DCC Locomotives - Duration: 17:50.

today we're going to adjust some more CV's on our Alco S-2 Bachman locomotive

I'm TomKvichak and this is Toms Trains and Things this channel was

created to help other modelers who are need of guidance in pursuing their dream

of building a model railroad and today what are we going to do we're going to

adjust some more CV's on our economy decoder on our Bachman locomotive now

here is our favorite locomotive here the Alco S-2 9129 and the last time we

adjusted the speed in there the Acceleration Rate the Break Rate and the

maximum speed on there and this time we're going to adjust the Horn there's

three different horns available for it and we're going to adjust the beil rate

and let me see the the horns available are the Webco E2 the Leslie A145/A

200 combo which I like better and the Nathan P3 now on this one the default

one is theAlcoor the the WABCO E2 which is a I don't really like but I'm

going to set it up for the Leslie A125 and A200 combo that's a better sounding

horn and the valve we could adjust the bell rate we can make it faster we can

make it slower so that's what we're going to do on here we're going to show

you how to do that and we're going to do it adjusting CVs 1 1 4 and 1 1 5 now

there is a a horn volume control and a bell volume control 129

&130 and we'll play around with that a little bit - does it fault

setting for the horn volume control is 225 but I suppose that's the maximum

it can got the bell volume control is set at 60 so there's no documentation

that I could find or what the range is on it all it has is the default values

on there that you get from Bachmann on their documentation and the PDF if you

can get from their website we can also adjust the master volume control but I'm

not going to play with that right now that's 128 and the default on that is

192 so we're we might do that a little bit later on in a different series now

coming up after this one we're going to do consists and I have my here we go I

have myFA2 right here and I also have FB2 and we'll stick them together in

a contest and adjust the settings for that in another episode that will be in

the next episode so what we're going to do right now I have this sitting on a

track and you see right there

and it's operational and there's the bell

that's the default horn now we're going to change that but what I'm going to do

is I'm going to set this on a different stand while I'm doing it because right

now I'm holding the camera okay here we go with a good view of the locomotive

right there let me back it up a little bit so we're not looking at it so

closely here

okay there's the rate for the Bell

and then here's the horn now on both of those those are on the default value

well the bell rate ringing rate was set at 04 and it would decrease it it will

go faster and the horn selection the default is 00 which is the WABCO E2

that's this right here

okay the first thing I'm going to do is the first thing I'm going to do is I'm

going to change the rate of the bell which is CV 1 1 4 so I'll go over here

into program and it's on 1 1 5 right now I was playing around with it a little bit

so I'll go 1 1 4 and the default is 4

let me go it'll be easier right there so it's set the 03 right now I hit

enter it's taken it it says good go to exit I'll go put the power back on

okay now you see that's a little faster right there that's with 03 let's go to 02

let me shut it off I'll go to program it's already on 114

use this hand right here we'll go to 02 - hit enter and exit and we'll go put

the power back on now you can see that's going a little bit faster now if I get

down there on 01 it's probably going to be a lot faster but I think

I like 03 but right now we'll keep it right there we're going to work on

the Horn so the horn selection that's 115

so let's go to 115 and the default on this one is 00 now

that's the WABCO E2 but I like the dual horn so let's set it at 01 hit enter

hit exit put the power back on here's the horn now that sounded better with the dual horn

okay just for the sake of it I'm going to show you the Nathan P3 horn so we'll go

to program it's still on 115 and the Nathan P 3 is 02 okay so we'll hit

Enter exit then put power back on

well that's a half-decent horn okay I'm stuck between the dual horn and this one

now okay so I don't know which one I want so you're going to have to tell me

which one if you want that dual horn or this one right here the first one

the default horn I don't like at all okay so let's go back to the Bell this is good

Oops wrong one Lets go back to the bell the wrong button okay that was kind of

fast so I'm going to take it back to number 03 I have it set for number

02 right now so shut that off then we want to go to CV 115 and we want to go

down to 02 is it 02 or 03 we want to go to you we want to get three it was at 02-

okay now okay enter exit power button was sticking in well that's a better

rate that I put on and I think I'm going to stick with that so for right now

that's that that Bell I will do it right now I'm going to keep

Nathan P3 the value is 03 so if you like tell me which one you like better

the Nathan P3 that I have now or let me go back to the other one so you can hear

it again that would be number one this way and this will be the dual horn exit

we'll go program the power and on that's now that's the dual horn so do you like the lost one

that Nathan P3 org LeslieA125 and A200 combo I like this one but I think I like

the other one better so you tell me which one you like so we've done 114 and

115 the rate for the for the Bell and the different cores okay so okay let's

try the horn volume control it's set at 225 right now and let's see

what that is right there now the volume control for the horn is CV 129 so

let's go it's CV 129

and the default value for that one is 225 so we'll come over here okay what

we'll do let's come down to about 210 and see if we could tell the difference

put the power back on

well I really can't tell a difference there maybe we'll go a little bit

further to see if we could make a significant difference here 129 okay

let's go down to about 190 and see what's up there now they didn't give me

any specifications on it they just have the default value so I don't know if

going down will decrease it or going up will decrease it usually 225 is a good

setting for a maximum value okay go back to the home

yeah I could tell a little bit of difference I mean we're going to have

to go a long way to get down to where we could really tell but

I'm going to set it back up to where it was at 225 so we'll go back over there

oops okay we're going to go 129

now we'll come over here I'll go to 225 hit enter says good exit and back to power

okay I think what I'm dealing with and pressing down on it too long okay okay

we're back up to the maximum volume and a good rate for the horn

for the horn for the Bell that is let me see

03 right now the default is 04 I made it just a little bit

faster So lets go backwards a little bit I crank this thing up to 22 and watch

this thing go

it at zero

and it's going to stop right at the crossing

there we go finally ok alright alright that's all we

have for the CV's today I hope you learned something new with this and

we'll have some more coming up pretty soon on doing a consist with our FA 2

and FB 2 and that will be coming up after I do the J MRI and using a cell

phone as a throttle that's coming up this coming Saturday July the 8th if you

haven't done so already go ahead and hit that subscribe button you know why

because it's free and while you're at it ding that bell and it will notify you

whenever there's a video coming out from Toms Trains and Things and go ahead

check out our website I have a lot of stuff on there and also leave a comment

down below there I like to read your comments and I answer all your comments

to see more in-depth content go to my Patreon page and become a Patron and

you'll be able to see more stuff that I have that's not on YouTube subscribe see

the Patreon and watch the Playlists I have. And We'll see ya!

okay let's go this way

For more infomation >> CV Settings For Your Bell & Horn On Bachman Sound Value DCC Locomotives - Duration: 17:50.

-------------------------------------------

ROBLOX: hotline miami: demo - Duration: 2:32.

pt 0

pt 500

pt 1000

pt 1500

pt 1700

pt 2102

pt 2709

pt 3194

pt 3804

For more infomation >> ROBLOX: hotline miami: demo - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

A little surprise - Duration: 12:02.

someone saw me HAHAH

Hello everyone

I have very important news for all of you

and I want everyone to know

I spoke so fast I'm sorry

okay

I have some things I need to tell you

but first

I want to apologize

because I haven't uploaded a video

and I feel bad about it

but

I couldn't upload a video because

these past few days have been crazy

I don't know if I told you that

I signed up to a new gym

so I wanted to go later in the afternoon

but my mom told me no, lets go in the morning

it's better

so i'm currently going early in the morning

and

what was that face HAHAH

and i'm

waking up early

i'm waking up every day at 8 am

to go to the gym

only friday I went in the afternoon

because I didn't wanna wake up early

i'm on summer break

and I don't like waking up early

but I have to do it

also

another one of the reasons

I couldn't upload a video

is that

I spend most of my time at home

and go to the gym

that is all I do in this city

I haven't met anyone yet

to go out with

I have no one to go out with

but like I told you on the other video

i'm going to México

soon

i'm not telling you when

because I want it to be a surprise

so

i'm going to give you my snapchat

many of you guys already have it

but

I dropped my pen HAHAH

i'm going to put it right here

so you can add me

it's what I mostly use

to

sharing my life

every where I go I record it

and I put it on my story

I spoke like an American HAHAH

so add me so you can all see it

and when I go to México

you will know

because i'm going to post many videos of México

what else?

i'm forgetting things, i'm old

just kidding, not yet

the surprise I was going to tell you about

i'm so werid today I don't know why

it was that

Alonso has youtube channel

i'm so excited

I don't know if you remember Alonso

I met Alonso at Sycamore

at the high school I was in Ohio

i'm in Dallas now

I don't see them anymore

him, Lorena and everyone else

but he was in some of my videos

in the ones of American Life

so he decided to create a channel

but I think his channel is going to be different

he is not making vlogs

he is making unboxings

unboxings of video games

so he just uploaded his first video

and I didn't know

it took me by surprise

he texted me and tells me "guess what?"

and i'm like what?

i'm about to upload my first video

and i'm like whattttt

I was surprised

and then I watched his video and I really liked it

I really liked how he edited the video

nothing compared to my first videos

I started so bad

so i'm going to leave his channel

on the description

so you can go and subscribe to him

and obviously watch his videos

right now he has only one

but he's going to start uploading more and more

also

I was reading the comments of my video

the one I asked you about the subtitles

and I know how to put them on YouTube

instead of putting them

from my editor

i'm putting them as an option in YouTube

so you can click the button

(it's actually on the right side)

so you can choose if you want the subtitles

or if you don't want them

because it is annoying

that if you understand me

you have to see the subtitles right there

but for example if there is anyone who wants to use the subtitles

because it helps them with their english

go ahead and use them

but mostly

I put them for the people

that don't understand me

and want to watch my videos

also for my friends

so they're going to be here

I was able to put them as an option

so everyone like my videos

because honestly I make all of this for you

so all of you like my videos

so if you have more suggestions or anything you don't like

leave me a comment below

I do read them

I read the ones you left me and i'm still reading them

and I considered them

so now you have subtitles as an option

for everyone

also

I always leave my social media on the description

but

but for the ones that don't know

go and like my facebook page

is Mely Herrera

my snapchat you already have it

my instagram

my twitter

so be sure to check my social media

because i'm going to México very soon

so you all can see

i'm so excited

probably i'm not going to be able to upload videos while i'm there

because I don't know where i'm going to have wifi

but i'm probably going to make a lot of Instagram Lives

so follow me!!

and i'm going to post a lot of videos on snapchat

so be sure to check my snapchat

there is something else I wanted to tell you

yesterday or the day before

I went to a Mexican store

to buy food

I was there before

I was there last week

when I was there I didn't film anything

because I was like ashamed

because it was full of people

and then I told my mom

lets go so I can record

so she took me there to film it

but I was so ashamed

because it was so full

it was full of people

you can't see much on the hallways

but on the cash registers

and then there's like a restaurant

well not like a restaurant but they are serving food

and there's people eating there

so I go in

and everyone is like oh hello

and everyone speaks in spanish there

if you speak english there they're going to be like why are you speaking english

so I go in with my cellphone

like this

so was holding it like this recording and everything

but I was being discreet

because I was ashamed

there was a lot of people there

I used to film in stores and no one understood me

and that was so fun

but in here they do understand me

so I recorded but

only like the hallways

and the store so you can see it

so i'm going to show you the video

so you can see

I know I recorded it so fast

and that you can barely see the products

but i'll see if I can go one of these days

it's so close to my house

so I can go any day

but when I go back

i'm going to film it

and now it's going to be better

I was really surprised

because there were a lot of mexican things

and I was like wow paradise

but

but the only thing I didn't find was corn

and i'm pissed

because I still can't find corn

I can't find it here

i'm about to give up

but I won't

I also found "Adobadas" chips

"Ruffles"

I found everything

"Botanera" and "Valentina" sauce

"salsa verde"

so it's so cool

but I couldn't film it more

so that's all I wanted to tell you

when I go to cool places

i'm going to film it

and upload it

but right now i'm not doing anything besides going to the gym

I have nothing but tell you all of this

all of these surprises I had for you

so go and subscribe to Alonso!!

you're not going to regret it

he is so funny

so as you know

the link of his channel is below

on the description

I gave you my social media

so be sure to check them

also check my lives on instagram

and my stories on snapchat

because i'm going to México soon

and I don't know when i'm uploading the videos

probably when I get back here to Dallas

but I want you to see the actual moment when i'm there

I hope you liked this video

I know I talked and talked again

but I hope I was able to improve with the subtitles

and that now it is more comfortable for all of you

for the ones that need them and for the ones that don't

so i'll see you on my next video!!

For more infomation >> A little surprise - Duration: 12:02.

-------------------------------------------

I... Love... you... - Duration: 0:22.

You!, i love you!

I love you so much

Just please let her go

Don't hurt her

Oh my goodness! i'm so happy to hear you say that!

Then i guess we could get married now

okay? Tonight!

What?

You weren't lying, were you?

You do love me, don't you?

But she and i are already married

For more infomation >> I... Love... you... - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

New Baby Car Tayo Learn Numbers Nursery Rhymes Stop Motion Superheroes Animation for Preschoolers HD - Duration: 8:42.

One car, one cars, where are you?

Here i am, here i am.

How do you do?

Two car, two cars, where are you?

Here i am, here i am.

How do you do?

Three car, three cars, where are you?

Here i am, here i am.

How do you do?

Four car, four cars, where are you?

Here i am, here i am.

How do you do?

Five car, five cars, where are you?

Here i am, here i am.

How do you do?

Six car, six cars, where are you?

Here i am, here i am.

How do you do?

Seven car, seven cars, where are you?

Here i am, here i am.

How do you do?

Eight car, eight cars, where are you?

Here i am, here i am.

How do you do?

Nine car, nine cars, where are you?

Here i am, here i am.

How do you do?

Ten car, ten cars, where are you?

Here i am, here i am.

How do you do?

Numbers 1 to 10

Number one = 1 Number two = 2

Number three = 3 Number four = 4

Number five = 5 Number six = 6

Number seven = 7 Number eight = 8

Number nine = 9 Number ten = 10

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét