Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 21 2017

What is that vlog?

This is a evening vlog coming atcha

Now I didn't sleep in super late today actually that's super early in a really productive day of editing

just getting my stuff together and also just like

Relaxing in kitchen has people home and different things like that when I'm coming on here this evening because it's going to be a fun

Night where stuff's actually going on and then I'm probably going to combine this with tomorrow's vlog as well

So it'll just be one video if you're looking for yesterday's video

I didn't blog that's true, but two days ago blogs action went up on my main channel

Girly Stash showing up on my main channel

So now the links so you guys can watch that you're not doing that and before

I move any further the most important announcement in this if you're not following me on Twitter or Instagram

I was at hillsong last night with Kinsey and Laura and Danielle and Molly and

We saw Justin Bieber six rows in front of us. He was sitting there the whole time

It was a worship night there wasn't even a sermon. I'm just watching Justin Bieber

Worship it was crazy. It was really crazy. I realized he was there like halfway through

I think molly spot to him like recognized to tattoo on his back and then when you do the like greet your neighbor thing

He turned around and it confirmed that it was Justin Bieber. I was freaking out. I got in trouble for

Videoing, so that's I'm not like in trouble, but like the guy like stared at me

It was just like a moment of panic so currently I am about to piece out of airBnb

I'm going to place called the blank bar if you're noticing. I'm not wearing eye makeup at 5 p.m.

It is my first time getting eyelash extensions

I'm going to take you guys with me La outside of the day not another and then all black we got booties

We got jeans we got a shirt, and we're going to have some eyelashes when we go back taking advantage of this very vibrant

Lighting here in the bathroom. Here's the before. I'm going to get a real

uncomfortably close do that before

We're going to see the after update. I didn't vlog there because like a very quiet environment and not trying to you know

Disrupt people's naps. I look he just like almost been out for a while

It took like an hour 45 minutes long time, but it wasn't it was about

It's very relaxing and here's the outfit of the night a nope shirt will jacket all black

Here's being else outfit I'm acting so weird just because I don't feel like myself

I'm like I like could make eye contact with Danielle because I was like I don't want not me like I don't know what's out

Thank you - bling far. That was amazing

I had courtney if you go in there, Eric Windhurst was super sweet and now guess where we're going Danielle. Told him where we're going

bro

Yeah, we've never been there. Have we no but I was great. I always wanted rel alright

Yeah, I've always wanted to go yeah, we've been there the past

This is the fourth night in a row so it's not it's not different soon. Good luck. Yeah, it is. We're going to go

We're wheeling right now with it that comes with so nice there was like at the end of yourself seriously

I googled it in the Carr center a bunch of cause I was like

I mean that is it over luxe, but yeah?

This was the nexus of weber life and so we like pull up in here that bro

This is about anything, and he like he's like. Hey

Don't when I go to the obrador

and he doesn't like some bug like he like helps here or could be open that we got it and

So then we get out and do this on to the growth and a meal like we've never been created every day

We finish drop it with a ballet like for

What a day is herbie haka everywhere in the best mood of our whole lives I feel amazing. I have last extension

I have an amazing friend, and I had a great ride here

degree

Did it stop of course I start reporting when the fountain show stops like a mini?

Bellagio to Vegas we're at the same restaurant for the other day

So I got this bomb go to seven Danielle, and I are both is so little habitual people so alright

I got again this press juice Froyo except for non Froyo

Danielle skipping

Yeah

I loving the Danielle you guys can't tell from my vlogs

I've been in a great mood, and it's because I'm with miss positivity over here

I don't know where she's walking and this whole thing has just been out of focus as always oh

shoot oh, shoot

We're like hiding on some not hiding sitting sitting very openly on the market

I don't know they came out

The grove is so pretty. I love it update. We are now back at our airBnb

So just having a little editing day getting up the vlog from literally last Thursday, and it is currently

Monday night, so

Publicity of soon I think this logs pretty much over for today. I don't think really doing the answers can benefit

Yeah, I mean

I don't know. What else we?

Were both deep in editing and then going to go to bed in tomorrow one in Malibu with some friends

It's going to be a great day. So again. This is going to be combined. So look out for that in one second

It's the next day freshly awake. We're not looking so tired because I got those lashes on my face

Danielle, and I are just like we just popped on I look comfy outfit. We are 95

I'm going to go to alfred's get some coffee cause it's our last morning to do

Okay, well is our last morning

Exact for my second time at alfred

Danielle's reeled man, it's good though. I meant to charge my camera, and I forgot but alfred a basic Little t-shirt dress

The Madden Sandals little percy purse and though we're going to Malibu and I are meeting up with

Kinzie, Elizabeth and Molly and Keaton and a girl when I can be friends doing that at home go today, so

We're now about to go up there. It's like a little ways maneuver I but

It'd be good not that and I've always wanted to go to this Malibu form time a place that I feel like I feel like

So much people instagramming it so I'm excited to see it firsthand. We're going to call that boob and Depart

I'll go down there at the end of it. Here is the restaurant

Here such as like why and peaceful but with a brisk number. It's comfortable 75 feeling good

This is arrived. I got a bread egg bacon sandwich because it sounded nice

I don't know what that is

But when from anon the item here with molly and me and Danielle and Taylor and this looks good

I'm hungry the federation alkaloid calls for a photo Ops three or four of the five of us are wearing like blackened Denim

So we got like a cute little blush into the face see how that turned out

Analysis is so pretty I'm Sorta like a place like walk around or something

But the moldboard walk when I smelled the to class because that you know since venice beach a enjoy help

Me explain my song in my honor watch

conceptional

bag

Okay, and then I'll back in third Street promenade

Got everybody here. We're going to do a little shopping

And I'll be honest Daniel

Just like we don't want it over back to our place and film from aldous is really long the bride and like

We rode with Kensie cuz they're coming here, and then we're going to shop smelt the wrong way it sets the wrong way

Follow the crowd. I'm going to go and then to them filming of it

They're just with them and then we separated and then we balanced it back

You know I found nothing at forever 21, so it's now late in the evening Danielle. I came home from work longer. You're there

It's just been like a slowest day like it's been a good day. We will have done

Well we edited and we just been chillin because we've been going like non-stop a lot

we needed some time to relax as

the kids say noses

No, no, but but now we're trying to motivate ourselves because this is an air B&B and we have to clean up

we have so many dishes like to the point where it's like a lot of position put a place saying I don't think there's a

Moment no, no, we just need to like figure it out

I don't know. I don't never where we need to like pack up

we got to get ready, but II all within the time span of

An hour and a half, so that's a lot, so we're gonna go to that

But why I'm coming on here to tell you this because after that we relaxed experience yesterday all vlog camera bodies dying

But we're rewarding ourselves if you like you're like

We're motivating ourselves to get this done by saying we're going to get new relaxed all the way to Kim g's house tonight because it

Just sounds like the thing to do this camera swat guys blinking red

I'm trying to walk to my cell tonight

but

In the case that doesn't work out either because my phone it's like on storage space and deleting everything every time seconds as I've tweeted

about

Then my baby is yeah, it's a major issue of yep

Major problem, but thank you guys so much for watching I'm gonna Miss Danielle so much. This is the conclusion so far

It was the best week we've had so much fun, and we're basically married. Yeah, no, no, I don't you know every Demi okay?

Okay, that's all being a so we're watching it um not be enjoyed and Alice ceo with all my new lashes in my pictures well

We're pushing everything out of the way of dinner and served holy crap can we say so much beautiful get Chinese over food

Perhaps, I forget the Chinese would like so much food so she's not fat guys. I got some chicken

And we in the process of cleaning how motivated you feel about I overlooked

Tomorrow yeah, actually not it's actually been a while. I look at Danielle, and I would go and full she goes you too

it looks like really talking but like we really have like this look piled high your guys are probably gonna count on me because I

For more infomation >> Girls Day in Malibu - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Governments Zero In On Folks With Rh Negative Blood, Have Since World War II - Duration: 21:49.

Governments Zero In On Folks With Rh-Negative Blood, Have Since World War II

How Your Blood Type Can Trigger Major Life Issues

Cosmic Convergence Research Group

Why are TPTB tracking people with Rh-negative blood so closely?

Answer: Because people with Rh-negative blood type really are different.

So different, in fact, that some scientific researchers actually believe that only through

the introduction of alien life on planet Earth, as in extraterrestrial biological entities

(EBEs) from outer space, can the Rh-negative blood type be explained. Other evolutionary

theorists postulate that:

�� there is an unbroken bloodline from early human

prototypes (pre-humans) to present day human beings.�

The real question to this modern mystery is: Why does the U.S. government track those with

Rh-negative factor, especially those with O- blood type, with such extraordinary monitoring

techniques�worldwide?

The X-Files

The answer to this question can be extrapolated from one little known factoid.

That factoid became evident to anyone who watched The X-files for any period of time.*

*2016 X-FILES Episode: There Are No Alien Abductions, Only Government Kidnappings

This very popular �science fiction� television series was actually coded in such a manner

so as to disseminate numerous hidden truths about the secret workings of various organs

of the National Security State both within and external to the U.S. Federal Government.

It was particularly designed to disclose critical details about the covert operations of the

black-budgeted intelligence agencies and special secret services dealing with UFOs, alien visitations

and extraterrestrial civilizations, both genuine and fabricated.

In fact, The X-Files was routinely used to inform the viewing public of many poignant,

and sometimes highly radioactive truths. Most of this classified info was carefully interspersed

within a lot of obvious fiction in almost every episode. In this way, the American psyche

was indelibly imprinted with much esoteric knowledge about the clandestine shadow government

which it would normally never have been exposed to.

The final series of The X-Files revealed one VERY IMPORTANT truth about the notorious alien

abductions, which is now considered common knowledge among UFO and ET aficionados. That

there were, and are, no alien abductions; there are only government kidnappings. And,

that the exceedingly impressive Roswell UFO incident, just like the other much-publicized

UFO events, was actually executed by the U.S. Military and Hollywood to spread the fake

story that aliens are visiting us, and even crashing their spaceships into the Earth (apparently

they ran out of gas).

KEY POINT: All alleged alien abductions were actually elaborate hoaxes perpetrated against

unsuspecting people who were transported to specially equipped labs deep underground.

The illusion of spaceships commandeered by EBEs and evil grey aliens surrounding the

operating tables was fabricated as a cover to enable thousands of kidnappings of people

of interest by the government. A disproportionate percentage of those criminal abductions were

experienced by victims with O- blood.

This is the backdrop against which the so-called �alien abductions� have supposedly taken

place with far greater frequency since the end of World War II. This ongoing phenomenon

has perfectly paralleled another major development�the creation of the National Security State, which

is, in reality, a �Global Security and Surveillance Matrix�.

So, who exactly is the government kidnapping on a regular basis in order to ship them off

to an underground laboratories in Nevada, Utah or Colorado for quite deliberate human

experimentation purposes?

Why are Rh-negative blood types more likely to be victims of �alien abductions�?

The government, as it turns out, has an insatiable appetite for remote viewers, telepathics,

clairvoyants, clairaudients, psychics, and other highly gifted folks whose extra-sensory

perception (ESP) is working at a very high level. In fact, the U.S. Armed Services and

various Intelligence Agencies have aggressively recruited special individuals who have proven

to be valuable military and/or intelligence assets. Why not�what better way to gain

a strategic advantage over an adversary during times of war or economic conflict? Except

that in many cases these talented souls are bribed or blackmailed, coerced or forced to

take on their dubious assignments.

O- Blood Type

It just so happens that those human beings who have O- blood type have a much higher

likelihood of being gifted with super-sensible faculties. These are the people who see things

and hear things that no one else does. That�s because they really can see behind the veil

which separates most everyone else from the other side. Not just the other side as in

�after death�; rather, the other planes of existence, other dimensions and parallel

universes that literally interpenetrate our Earth realm. Earth is a 3rd Density planet

on the way to becoming a 5th Density realm, so the O- types can perceive the higher densities

before most others can. Especially as the present space-time continuum morphs through

the 4th Density are the Rh-negative folks more attuned to extra-spatial events and extra-temporal

changes.

These modern-day prophets are just like the seers and sages of old who could literally

see into the future. They were the oracles and soothsayers of yesteryear, as they are

the futurists and prognosticators of today. The vast majority of them are completely unknown

to themselves as well as to their communities. Only the government really knows who they

are given the efficacy of the NSA spying and surveillance network, which effectively owns

and operates the World Wide Web. Only those who are not telephonically or digitally connected

are relatively free from such microscopic scrutiny of their lives and communications.

It ought to be self-evident, then, why the government has been tracking these individuals

so closely since World War II. The militaries of the Western allies were greatly aided during

that apocalyptic conflict by remote viewers and others who possessed powers of precognition.

These second-sighted individuals were regularly put into the service of military intelligence

and, in some cases, were considered indispensable to the successful war effort.

Fast forward to the post WW2 world and the emerging Deep State which has become even

more enamored with the extrasensory abilities of these gifted human beings with Rh-negative

blood, especially the extremely adept O- types. If only to forever gain advantage over perceived

enemies did the leaders of the shadow government employ these prescient observers. Of course,

in an effort to maintain their supremacy over the entire civilization these same ESP types

could not be allowed to be utilized by the enemy; hence, the tracking system began in

earnest. As did the notorious C.I.A. assassination teams which have fanned out across the planet

for decades taking out perceived threats to the Empire as deemed necessary.

The Database

The very same worldwide database tracking blood types also has the exact birth information

(e.g. location, date, time, vaccination schedule, etc.) for every person on Earth. This permits

a precise astrological birth chart to be quickly generated for each human being. The compilation

and interpretation of so much person-specific data allows for the trained intelligence analyst

to draw up a composite of every potential psychic and mystic, rebel and revolutionary,

inventor and innovator, iconoclast and non-conformist, heretic and dissident, criminal and gangster

on the planet.

Now, why might that be exceedingly useful information for the leaders of the Military-Industrial

Complex. Or the Government-Corporate Complex? Or the World Shadow Government?

The obvious answer is �to head them off at the pass�. All of them. Before any of

these BIG thinkers and peacemakers (like the beatniks and hippies who literally shut down

the Vietnam War) do something that really upsets the apple cart. If there is one thing

that Deep State does not want, it�s a 21st century �Nikola Tesla� running around

giving away free energy devices to every Tom, Dick and Harry who clicks on the free coupon.

Right?!

Nikola Tesla had O- blood. Just think about the numerous and far-reaching

ramifications of free energy. What, pray tell, would the Big Oil barons do with so much oil

and gas sitting in their wells? What would the coal mine owners do and the nuclear power

plant utilities do? And, how about the upstart solar power companies looking to make a quick

return on their massive investments? Just one simple free-energy device could cause

a real ruckus around the globe.

Herein lies the real reason for such a HUGE database tracking every human, humanoid and

alien-human hybrid who currently walks the planet.

CONTROL!

When just 2 of these very special people get together, they can not only start a nation-changing

revolution, they can trigger a revolution of consciousness. With the Internet now operating

at full tilt, the real opportunities for unparalleled collaboration are virtually endless among

the psychic intelligentsia. So are the chances that many of these brilliant beings of light

will begin to collaborate to change the world for the better. When the really advanced O-

types begin to conspire with like-minded people who operate across all scientific disciplines,

both theoretical and practical, not even the sky is the limit.

Inescapable Adversities

Now the reader knows why many O negatives are literally tracked, and oftentimes hounded,

throughout their lifetimes (think Tesla). Of course, the same goes for any other person

who demonstrates superior intellect, brain capacity, extra-sensory powers, prophetic

abilities or other unique proficiencies who is not O-. There are plenty of those folks

who are also giving TPTB major headaches as well. The Indigo and Crystal children are

especially troublesome for the establishment, which is the very reason for so much vaccine-induced

Autism, Asperger�s syndrome, and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

All of these exceptional characters are ultimately split up into two categories: the assets and

the liabilities. They are either considered a friend or a foe of Deep State. They are

either a very serious part of the problem, or an integral part of the solution, as far

as the National Security State is concerned.

Many of these gifted individuals have had inexplicable experiences during their lifetimes.

Depending on who they are (i.e. their station in life and position in society), and just

how big of a threat that they might pose to TPTB in the future, some of those experiences

ought to be seriously re-evaluated. When looked at through the lens of �Rh-negative blood�

understanding, many things will begin to gel. For instance:

Why they were arrested for jaywalking at 18 when everyone does it.

Why they were expelled from high school for doing practically nothing or for being labelled

an �incorrigible�.

Why they were suddenly kicked out of the house during the Generation Gap years.

Why different �friends� actually gave them recreational drugs (all kinds) for free.

Why they always got extremely sick or terribly disoriented during or immediately following

airplane trips.

Why they were rejected by one college only to be accepted by another which did not make

sense.

Why their college roommates were either very confrontational or unusually friendly.

Why they were sectioned under the Mental Health Act for having a �over-reaction� or simply

for being different.

Why they were made a party to a lawsuit that really did not concern them. Or they were

made a defendant in a contrived and fraudulent lawsuit.

Why they were accused and convicted of a crime or a number of crimes that they did not commit.

Why they were dishonorably discharged from the armed services.

Why they repeatedly found themselves in weird predicaments, unusual situations or inexplicable

circumstances.

Why they were suddenly hospitalized. And then drugged in ways that produced altered states,

often quite subtle.

Why they were often surrounded by people with a decidedly pronounced LGBTQ orientation.

Why their life often took a boom or bust trajectory with an emphasis on the latter.

Every one of these folks should especially take a very close look at their college years.

This is the very first time when many left the parent�s home for the very first time.

Not only were some of these highly sensitive souls very vulnerable, they were also quite

impressionable. For example, the C.I.A. is well known for aggressively recruiting on

university campuses across the USA and beyond. They will use every device and machination

ever devised to close in on their prey � until they have been effectively neutralized or

convinced to join The Company (aka the CIA).

It is also during the college years when many other purposefully placed characters can enter

their life�uninvited. How frequently did this also happen when they were away from

home, traveling abroad or on some exotic vacation?

Many a strange or life-altering life experience has occurred to many touched souls after they

left a bar, a party, or a social function, especially where the alcohol flowed and drugs

were prevalent. Clearly, the more exposure to certain types of social groups and public

functions that they had over the course of a lifetime, the greater the likelihood that

events could transpire which unequivocally indicated they were perceived as either an

asset or a liability. It is the offbeat social affair or high-profile social occasion when

many have complained about bizarre happenings which proved to be very dangerous, and sometimes

deadly.

Basque separatists

Special Note: The Basque �are an indigenous ethnic group

characterized by the Basque language, a common Basque culture and shared ancestry to the

ancient Vascones�.[1] They live in what is �known as the Basque Country, a region

that is located around the western end of the Pyrenees on the coast of the Bay of Biscay

and straddles parts of north-central Spain and south-western France�.[1] As a single

group of people, the Basque possess the largest concentration of O- blood in the entire world

(See map above). The Basque language is exceedingly unique in that it �is unrelated to the other

languages of Europe and indeed, as a language isolate, any other known language�.[2] The

crucial point is that the Basque are real rebels who have fought for their rightful

independence for centuries. In modern times, the Basque separatist movement has distinguished

itself for its extraordinary perseverance and ferocity. Though relatively small in number,

the Basque can be quite fierce and have proven to be a formidable opponent. Within intelligence

circles, the Basque are well know to be some of the most wily and tenacious revolutionaries

in the world. Hence, they are monitored like no other demographic on Earth. Within the

relevant fields of scientific research, it is well understood that this particular European

bloodline holds the key to understanding where the Rh-negative blood type originally came

from, as well as why O- blood confers such special capabilities upon those individuals.

Caveat to all O negatives

This expos� was written for the many who are completely unaware of this highly consequential

matter. The O- author noticed early on that during several airline flights throughout

his life an out-of-nowhere and inexplicable altered state was produced that could only

have occurred as a result of being drugged. These experiences were always extremely uncomfortable

and disorienting, and many times sickening. They also occurred during periods marked by

very significant reasons for travel and/or momentous junctures in life. How easy is it

for your food and drink to be altered with drugs while flying. The flyer is essentially

an airborne captive.

The same goes for restaurants. The author again noticed similar, but not nearly as dramatic,

experiences that took place after restaurant food was eaten. Those restaurants were always

well established eateries with stellar reputations, and rarely a Mom & Pop. You know, the ones

that are run by former CIA operatives who are still contract agents.

A Cautionary Tale By way of illustration, there was once a place

called Incline Village in Nevada that once hosted a group of real beatniks and older

hippie types, philosophers and poets, political reformers and anti-war protesters, yogis and

mystics. Ken Wilbur, one of the leading thinkers at Incline, mysteriously came down with a

debilitating disease (called RNase Enzyme Deficiency Disease) that left him bed-ridden

for much of his adult life. So debilitated did Ken become that he was practically forced

into his life�s work of philosophizing and writing while in bed. Now what is quite noteworthy

about this story is that many others, who also lived in this counter-cultural commune,

were similarly afflicted with this or that New Age disease. Was it a naturally contaminated

water supply, or was it something toxic deliberately put into the water? Or, was it an bioengineered

infectious disease agent purposefully released as a bioweapon with an unknown vector of dissemination

(e.g. chemtrails)? Just like the Epstein-Barr Virus was created in military laboratories

and released during the 1960s and 70s to manifest as Stage I Mononucleosis among the rebellious

hippies and flower children, so, too, are many other diseases tactically manufactured

to target certain bloodlines and genetic makeups, races and nationalities today. Ken Wilbur,

Incline Village and RNase Enzyme Deficiency Disease

Historically, the FBI�s COINTELPRO[3] has infiltrated such groups for a variety of reasons,

just as the C.I.A. has covertly penetrated various organizations around the world over

many decades. In each and every case, they are either looking for future agents to recruit

or identifying the incorrigible troublemakers in order to track and monitor them�for the

rest of their lives.

Conclusion

The Bottom Line: It�s never been so important to know who your real friends are.

It is always wise to be acutely aware when attending social functions, particularly those

that are outside of one�s normal sphere of life. Being consciously present in such

a manner that does not expose oneself to any kind of mischief is highly recommended.

Given the current state of affairs throughout the USA, new strangers who show up in one�s

life ought to be thoroughly vetted. Any unusually odd behavior from family members or neighbors,

co-workers or teammates ought to be watched and noted.

Anyone with Rh-negative who assumes a bold or impressive posture in the community should

be very careful. All relationships, both personal and business, ought to be re-evaluated for

their actual contributions to one�s life. Business acquaintances especially should be

examined carefully so that one is not trapped by a bad deal.

There are many other pieces to this complex puzzle which are beyond the scope of this

expos�. The CCRG will attempt to address them, as well as provide additional revelations,

in the next installment of this series. Until then, the following

link is a good place for those with Rh-negative blood: A MUST READ If You Have Rh-Negative

Blood.

For more infomation >> Governments Zero In On Folks With Rh Negative Blood, Have Since World War II - Duration: 21:49.

-------------------------------------------

EL SUPREMO SAIYAJIN GOHAN VS LOS DIOSES MALIGNO | CAP 32 | Dragon Ball Alternative - Duration: 14:47.

For more infomation >> EL SUPREMO SAIYAJIN GOHAN VS LOS DIOSES MALIGNO | CAP 32 | Dragon Ball Alternative - Duration: 14:47.

-------------------------------------------

INSIDE the Land Rover Range Rover Velar 2017 | New In Depth Review Interior Exterior - Duration: 10:54.

For more infomation >> INSIDE the Land Rover Range Rover Velar 2017 | New In Depth Review Interior Exterior - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

The Fastest Handstand Training Progression Program - Duration: 11:23.

- Hi, I'm Lacklan Fyfe

from Raising the Bar callisthenics training.

Today we're working with Urban Strength

and we're gonna bring you a handstand tutorial.

(energetic music)

We're working with Mitch today,

and he's gonna demonstrate the first step

for training handstands.

If handstand is new for you,

this is the best place to start.

Mitch is just gonna go into a little bit of a handstand,

just enough so his shoulders

are starting to take his weight.

Most important thing is that your arms,

they're locked out, they're not bent.

We're just trying to get your body

used to holding your weight up.

Now, once you can hold this for 30 seconds,

you'll feel comfortable and you'll feel ready

to move in closer to your wall.

So here we're using a pole, you can use a tree,

in the gym we use a wall, whatever it is.

But step two is getting as close as you can

to that object that you're leaning against.

So Mitch is gonna go again.

So you can see elbows are still locked out.

The most important thing here

is that he's engaging his core, his glutes,

and opening his shoulders, so open shoulders,

engaged core, engaged glutes.

Thanks Mitch, come down.

So those three things can seem a little bit complicated

at first, we've got the core, the glutes and the shoulders.

We're gonna take a second just to explain

why those are so important.

So you can see here, Mitch's body is completely straight.

The shoulders are open, his core's engaged,

his glutes are engaged.

So when you engage your core and your glutes,

what it does is it rolls your hips back like this,

which flattens your lower back.

Now, if you don't open your shoulders,

engage your core and your glutes,

you do a handstand that looks like this.

So you can see the difference,

that's why we're so strict on form.

You need to practise this every time you train handstands.

You wanna do at least 20 to 30 seconds

for three to five rounds as a warmup,

so you're always ingraining good form into your training

and you're always practising this position in the handstand.

Now, once you're comfortable with this,

you understand the form, you're gonna go onto the next step,

which we call toe touches.

So Mitch is gonna go back against the pole.

And just watch, Mitch's toe comes off, and he goes back on.

Beautiful, yeah, come down.

Awesome, so it's very very subtle, but it's important.

So when you get that close up to the wall like this,

you could see that Mitch only had to come off the pole

that much to be in a handstand.

At this stage, we're not trying to nail a handstand

right now, we're just trying to get a feel for it.

So you come off your object five to 10 times

for a split second, you feel the handstand,

claw into the ground and go back on.

In the gym we would say you wanna be able to do

five rounds of 10 toe touches,

but once you can do your toe touches

and have the second hold each time,

so you kick off the wall, hold for a second,

go back on the wall 10 times in a row,

then we encourage the three second holds.

So kick off the wall, hold for three seconds,

go back on the wall.

The most important thing is

that you have to do it 10 times in a row.

You can't fall down after five,

you have to hit all 10 in a row for three seconds.

That's when the motor pattern

and the handstand really start to develop,

and that's when we know that you've got that good form.

So you always got your core, your glutes engaged,

and your shoulders open.

If you don't practise enough, your form will fall to pieces,

and it's just gonna make it harder.

So that's how you can reinforce it

to yourself in your own training.

The next step after this

is to start kicking up into a handstand.

So you can use a tree, you can use a pole,

you can use a partner to spot you.

So Mitch is gonna show you how he kicks up into a handstand.

I'm gonna spot him as if I'm a wall.

Good.

That's it, now hop down.

Just one more time.

Very good.

So that's an example of how you can

kick up and spot each other,

and help get the person into the position.

We're using a tree here,

and as you can see, Mitch is facing the opposite way,

he's facing away from the tree.

So he's got his foot on the tree.

The most important part

is that he's got his knees pinned together.

You have to squeeze your knees together for this one.

His core, his glutes, his shoulders are still great.

Still important, always core, glutes, shoulders,

but this time as well, pin the knees.

Hop down.

So that's the fourth technique for learning the handstand.

Now, the reason why I like this technique so much

is it bridges the gap

between just kicking up into a handstand

and just training it against the wall.

A long time ago we used to just train handstands

against the wall and handstand toe touches,

but then we would find we would get our clients

to come off the wall and try a handstand,

and all their technique would fall apart

and they wouldn't be able to hold a handstand.

So on a wall, they can hold for a minute, maybe even longer,

but off the wall, just completely dependent on the wall.

And so what I found was that when you kick up off the wall,

you're kicking up the opposite way.

So you need to train holding the opposite way as well.

So the technique Mitch has just demonstrated

is how we bridge the gap between the two,

and once you've practised both a lot,

then you'll find it's a lot easier

to kick up with no wall and maintain your form.

So we're gonna go just one more time,

and break this technique down.

So the first thing that Mitch is gonna do

is he's gonna measure the distance from the tree.

The distance is from his knee to his foot.

For a lot of people, it's about two and a 1/2 hand widths.

One, two, two and a 1/2.

So Mitch is gonna measure this distance out.

There it is.

So then the first thing he does

is he gets his form in alignment.

Shoulders, core, glutes and pinning the knees.

And now he's gonna do

handstand toe touches the opposite way.

So as you can see, it's just like the handstand toe touches.

Mitch doesn't have to work very hard to come off the wall.

He only has to push about that far

and he's in that handstand,

and so every time he does these

and he comes off and on 10 times,

he's reinforcing that motor pattern for the handstand,

and it's just practise practise practise,

getting comfortable with it.

From here, we wanna combine what we've learnt,

and we wanna start practising kicking up into a handstand.

So for step five, kicking up into a handstand.

Just remember, it's not gonna be perfect from the start,

so you're gonna make a lot of mistakes,

but this is the hardest part for a lot of people,

is actually bringing it all together.

And the only way is just to remember your technique,

make sure your form's good and to keep practising .

For every 20 times you kick up,

you might fall 17 and you might get three good handstands,

so just keep practising , I know it can be frustrating,

but keep with it, you're gonna see progress over time.

Now, another way to make this step easier

is if you've got a friend or a training partner.

Get them to spot you, get them to be the wall for you,

and catch them, and then once they get into their form,

their alignment, then you start to step back.

Yeah, yeah, try it now.

Are you there?

Good, good.

Nice and straight.

There, so,

that's a good example.

The hardest part is finding that perfect point

at the very top, but you could see there

how Mitch really helped me into that point,

and then he could step away and I could hold it.

That's another way to help each other with the kick up.

So when you are training, how to tie it all in together,

you always want to start with your form.

So always start just practising

strict handstands up against the pole.

So your warmup will become step one.

So you're holding facing the pole, 30 seconds each time,

focusing on your core, focusing on opening your shoulders.

Then the second part of your training

will be your handstand toe touches.

So against the pole, against the tree,

facing towards and facing away.

You wanna train both of those for five rounds each.

You wanna spend at least 10 minutes on that.

And then, to end your training,

spend another 10 to 15, maybe even 20 minutes

if you've got the energy, just practising handstands.

So that's how you tie it all in together for a workout.

Drill your form, start to practise your toe touches

which also drills your form,

and then start practising kicking up.

Make sure you do them in that order, don't skip steps,

don't undervaluate how important practising your form is,

because it's gonna help you

when you come to kicking off the ground.

And then the last piece of advice that I could offer

is when you start to get frustrated,

you start to get mad, just finish your session.

Happens to all of us,

doesn't matter how long you've been training.

Once you start getting frustrated it just gets worse,

so just call it, rest up,

and then try again in another two days.

So thank you for watching

our step by step guide to a handstand.

If you have any questions make sure you shoot us a message

so we can help you out.

For more infomation >> The Fastest Handstand Training Progression Program - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones Season 7 COMIC CON TRAILER (2017) REVIEW - Duration: 5:49.

Hello everyone.

Watchers on the Wall just posted the Season 7 Comic Con Trailer.

Before you move ahead, I must warn you, there are some major spoilers in this trailer.

So, let's take a look at it.

The first scene is from Dragonstone.

There are some Dothraki waiting on the beach while someone arrives in a boat.

Dany is looking at them from the top while they are climbing the stairs and the dragons

are soaring overhead.

I think you must have guessed by now who will come to visit Dany.

I can't wait to see the last two Targaryens meet each other.

We also hear Dany say the lines from the first trailer.

"I was born to rule the 7 kingdoms and I will."

Then we see a shot of Dany in the war room.

This scene is from the episode 2 trailer where we saw Yara, Ellaria Sand, Tyrion, Lady Olenna

etc.

It seems like the people standing in the court room of King's Landing were Randyll and

Dickon Tarly, and Cersei was telling them that "the Mad King's daughter will destroy

the realm.

We must stand together, if we hope to stop her."

It seems like Cersei has found another ally.

And then we see the Lannister army marching ahead.

And later we see Jaime riding in front of them.

Then we see the scene of Winterfell, where young boys and girls are being trained with

bow and arrows while Jon says, "We can't defeat the Night King's army on our own.

Daenerys has dragonfire."

And Lord Royce replies that, "A Targaryen can not be trusted."

If only he knew who he was talking to.

Lyanna also says, "Winter is here your grace."

It seems like northerners will be against an alliance with Dany, and so will Sansa judging

from the look on her face and the satisfied smile on LF's face.

Sansa looks really upset in this shot.

She doesn't really understand the threat they are facing.

Davos then says the lines from the official trailer, "If we don't band together we

will die."

It seems like he might say these lines at Dragonstone.

At least the background seems to point that way.

LF will take advantage of this situation, and he will try to manipulate Sansa again.

He says to Sansa, "Everyone is your enemy.

Everyone is your friend.

Every possible series of events is happening all at once."

He is probably trying to separate Sansa from everyone by trying to make her think of enemies

and friends as the same.

He wants her to see enemies in her friends too.

Then Melisandre says to Dany.

"I believe you have a role to play.

As does another."

I have no doubt in my mind that she is talking about Jon.

She thinks Jon is Azor A'hai.

But if she is talking about Dany's role, then is it possible she is thinking about

the three heads of the dragon?

As I have said in my Bran's journey Video before, I think Bran is the third head of

the dragon.

We also see a few glimpses of some other scenes.

We also see Jorah Mormont.

He seems to be in the same dress he was wearing in season 6, but in this scene, his greyscale

seems to be cured.

His hands seems clean now.

We also see Arya turning and she seems scared.

It looks similar to the scene from the episode 2 trailer.

So, my guess is, this is where she will meet Nymeria.

We also see Cersei and Jaime kissing.

Then Jaime walking towards Lannister soldiers probably in Highgarden.

We also see Yara's ships, and Yara and Theon looking up while something is burning.

I guess Euron will arrive for Cersei's gift.

Then we see Euron dragging someone through the streets of King's Landing while the

crowd is cheering for him.

It seems like he is bringing Cersei's gift.

We later see him bow to Cersei.

Euron definitely knows how to play different people.

So, that's all we saw in the comic con trailer.

Anyways, it's time for the comment shoutout now.

Todays comment shoutout goes to The Criminal 1987 who said, "I need an Arya Nymeria reunion

."

You're not the only one.

I need to see it too.

They have been separated for too long.

I just hope they won't show her just to kill her off like they did with Shaggydog.

So, what do you think of this trailer, don't forget to tell us in the comments.

If you liked this video, please click on the like button below, share the video and subscribe

to my channel.

Have a great Day.

Bye Bye..

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones Season 7 COMIC CON TRAILER (2017) REVIEW - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

[반도리/한글자막] 토모에 SOS! 아코의 간병 대작전 #3 상냥한 방문객 - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> [반도리/한글자막] 토모에 SOS! 아코의 간병 대작전 #3 상냥한 방문객 - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Angel ft Protoje - Hi Grade (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:18.

Wooh girl I miss you Oooh girl I miss you

Woh yeah

I aint lookin for no rich girl I got my money ah

So which girl am I gon set it off on?

Picture makin love and I dont even know your name

Yeaah I switched girls when I had enough

Oh this girl is all Im thinkin of

Oooh baby you aint even gotta stand up in the rain, yeah

So if you comin to my place Baby we can smoke up the hi grade

Them kinda weed make you feel like Really makin love til you feel right

Why don't you come over my place?

Baby we can smoke up the hi grade Them kinda herbs make you feel like

Really makin love til you feel right

Wooh girl I miss you Ooh girl I miss you

Woh yeah

I aint lookin for no swift girl who want my money, nah

Kind of money trip and fall in love, but

Baby when we bang and you know that its just a game, yeaah

Young, fresh and clean Aint got no ring and no proposals

Just a packet full of roses for you Sunset and sea

You better liven up yourself from free

If you comin to my place Baby we can smoke up til the hi grade

Them kind of herb make you feel like Really making love til you feel right

Oooh to my place Baby we'll be smokin the hi grade

Them kind a herb make you feel like Really makin love til you feel right

Wooh girl I miss you Oooh girl I miss you

Woh yeah

Yeah yeah yeah bang - boom!

Hear the plan Go mek you understand

I have a show up in a london An im rollin with the band, i have the

Highest with me an its rollin in my hand Now everything under control

Oh girl im up holding dem standards Come if you wanna, hey

You'll be gigi i'll be martin My plan no plan at all from a spot you

Girl stay calm now i got you Now look at where a have you

You know who you a chat to In a warm up in a -

at my place Baby we can smoke up til the hi grade (smoke, smoke, smoke)

Them kinda herb make you feel like (relax!) Really makin love til you feel right (ooh yeah!)

Ooh to my place (you know..) Baby we'll be smokin the hi grade

Them kinda herb make you feel like Really make you love til you feel right

For more infomation >> Angel ft Protoje - Hi Grade (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

They Are Already Here, And It's What the So Called Elite Are Worshiping The Fallen Ones! - Duration: 3:16.

They Are Already Here, And It's What the So-Called Elite Are Worshiping - The Fallen Ones!

Ross 128 is a small star in the equatorial zodiac constellation of Virgo, the virgin.

The distance of this star from Earth is 10.89 light-years making it the twelfth closest

star to the Solar System.

It was first cataloged in 1926 by American astronomer Frank Elmore Ross.

On May 12 2017, researchers picked up mysterious signals using the Arecibo Observatory, a huge

radio telescope built inside of a Puerto Rican sinkhole and on July 16, 2017, once again

strange signals came from Ross 128.

METI's Optical SETI Observatory in Panama has scanned this star several times in the

past for brief laser pulses, all without results, but now scientists with the SETI (Search for

Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Institute have already starting again observing Ross 128

using the Allen Telescope Array, a network of 42 radio dishes in northern California,

said Seth Shostak, a senior astronomer at the SETI Institute.

Ross 128 is not known to have planets and there were some very mysterious signals transmitted

from this red dwarf star led to the speculation that this red dwarf star may harbor alien

life.

Although the alien hypothesis should not be dismissed, astronomers are trying to put such

speculations to rest, though without success.

Moreover, according to many people, this red dwarf star may be a Nibiru-like celestial

object that harbors the fallen ones and it�s what the so-called elite

are worshiping.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét