Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 21 2017

I can't believe I am rubbing white man's shit off.

What a fucking joke.

Hello, Good morning mate.

Yeah...I am about to leave now. Starting late mate.

That's a nice jacket bro.

Can you do me a favour bro?

Can I borrow 50 bucks please? I will pay back next week.

See you later bro. I am going to work.

I don't chase Aussie chiks bro...they chase me.

Just 10 dollars bro.

Last week, I bought chips for you remember? $3.50 there.

Then I got some milk. That's $2.50

So...that settles it eh?

I am freezing bro.

Why the hell did I come here.

I don't watch Netflix. I watch YouTube. I paid you 20 bucks already.

Hang on dude...

Can I borrow 5 bucks off you?

Dude, I got so much respect at work.

Boss doesn't like anyone but me mate.

Work all day and get paid shit. This is a bloody joke bro.

Ok ok...I will pay you back bro.

What did you cook?

Pasta?

Why don't you make something spicy! Bloody white man's food.

See you later bro.

Dude I tell you something ok.

Since we are in Aussie, we gotta be Aussie ok.

We don't live in Sri Lanka dude.

We can't eat rice and curry every day you know what I mean.

Yes mummy, did you send the money?

For more infomation >> Mates - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Cort X1-Junior - Duration: 5:40.

My name is Ranger Michi! My name is Ranger Paul! And together we don't fear cheap gear - and size doesn't matter either.

In this week's episode it's a small one: the Cort X-1 Junior

It comes in flat black, costs 189 Euro (169 GBP, 219 USD) and is available via amazon.

Poplar body, bolt-on two-piece maple neck and a rosewood fingerboard.

What about the electrics?

2 humbucker pickups, 1 volume and 1 tone control, a 3-way switch

and a hardtail bridge. No tremolo.

If you want to stay in closer touch with us please subscribe to our channel.

To give your friends a chance to take a look at us two beauties just share our clips.

With its slim body and the overall shortness the Cort X-1 Junior reminds me of a travel guitar

we recently tested...

Sure.

There she comes again! The Höfner/Hofner Shorty with a length of 82 cm (32.3 inches).

The Cort is slightly bigger but it also will fit in a backpack.

Shall we start with small chords today?

I'm the Junior on our green couch and therefore I like the Junior. What about you... Senior?

At first glance I realize that you really have to pay attention on your finger pressure.

Don't push too hard or the Junior will get out of tune.

...and also don't strum too hard.

She prefers distortion over clean sounds so I'm sure the Metal Ranger will like that!

When I turn the pages back in our book of Ranger memories... I can still remember being as little as the Junior... a rather small Metal Ranger...

and I really like the look of this guitar. Reminds me of our already tested Jackson JS 22-7.

So honey I shrunk the Jackson... let it rip!

What a nice tiny terrorist this Junior is!

But what about craftmanship on this one?

I've thoroughly checked this guitar: nearly flawless! Nice flat black paintjob, well-done fretjob,

solid switch and controls - no wishes left for christmas!

Many a little makes a mickle! 189 Euro is quite a lot of money for this little guitar,

but we didn't find any flaws or defects.

Junior and Senior can enjoy Junior, but the Senior has to pay attention to the finger pressure and the strumming force

to keep the Junior in tune. Everything clear?

We can recommend the Junior as a travel guitar or as a starter guitar for people with small hands (Donald Trump).

So it's a clear Goldständer (the golden guitar stand) for me.

I join my fellow Ranger in this verdict: Goldständer!

The Rangers thank you for watching, we hope you liked our clip - if so please give it a thumbs up.

If you want to know more about the Cort X-1 Junior and all other tested guitars and basses just take a look at our blog on

or you stop by at other social media like

See you next time - keep practicing!

For more infomation >> Cort X1-Junior - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Какой бизнес открыть без вложений? - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Какой бизнес открыть без вложений? - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Что такое магнит-маркетинг? Методы рекрутирования в сетевом маркетинге - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Что такое магнит-маркетинг? Методы рекрутирования в сетевом маркетинге - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

【한글자막】明洞の屋台食べ歩き٩( 'ω' )و - Duration: 7:49.

For more infomation >> 【한글자막】明洞の屋台食べ歩き٩( 'ω' )و - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Clash of Clans: The GIBARCH Strategy! - Duration: 1:01.

Here's a battle strategy

to rob your enemies blind.

GiBarch is the plan that we're talkin' about.

GiBarch is the way to clean your enemies out!

Get down to the barracks, and call in the big guns.

Giant may be slow, but he takes the hits and gets the job done.

Now bring in the bruisers since their defenses are down.

With their swords and mustaches, they smack the enemy around!

Then take 'em out with the markswoman

who's got the long game.

She's got an eye for targets and The Archer is her name!

GiBarch is the plan that we're talkin' about.

GiBarch is the way to clean your enemies out!

Play now!

For more infomation >> Clash of Clans: The GIBARCH Strategy! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Сульфат магнію – обов'язковий компонент підживлення.[HarvestDiary] - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Сульфат магнію – обов'язковий компонент підживлення.[HarvestDiary] - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Summer's Gonna Last Forever | Comic Relief Originals - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Summer's Gonna Last Forever | Comic Relief Originals - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Berlin's Coolest Public Park is Tempelhof Airport! - Duration: 1:33.

Berlin, Germany's largest city

is home to the world's coolest public park, Tempelhof.

If you're in Berlin in the Summer,

you must visit Tempelhof.

The former World War II airport was decommissioned in 2008

and given to the people of Berlin as a public park.

Once you get to the park, make sure to get yourself a bike.

Cycling is definitely the best way to get around Berlin

and is a must for a visit to Tempelhof.

One of the coolest parts of the park is the garden.

It has lots of little hidden areas to sit and hang out,

and is also a functioning urban farm.

If you're lucky you might run into Tempelhof mainstay,

Timo, who, for a small donation,

will impart to you some of his life philosophy.

- You run into my perspective.

Short and fast.

Beside are the dreams of our last night.

- And he might even write you a poem.

The entire airfield is open to explore,

apart from the main terminal,

which is permanently fenced off to the public.

While it's sometimes used as a film set

for major Hollywood movies,

it currently serves as refugee housing.

So when you get to Berlin, rent a bike,

grab a beer and kick back in what has got to be

one of the best parks ever.

For more infomation >> Berlin's Coolest Public Park is Tempelhof Airport! - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Csgo Wall hack nasıl açılır?? - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Csgo Wall hack nasıl açılır?? - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion One Correspondent Search London Episode 1 - Duration: 22:06.

Fashion correspondent search has finally come to London.

In the next four weeks, we will be challenging 9 different girls to see if they have what it takes.

Every week we will be in the church of fashion and every week 2 girls would not be coming back.

A pretty face is not enough. The Fashion One girl needs to be intelligent,

style savvy and really needs to win this badly.

There's only one place.

The race is on.

Welcome to Fashion One's Correspondent Search, the London Edition.

I'm Antonia O'Brien and I'm a fashion writer and TV presenter.

My name is Fam Irvoll and I'm a Norwegian fashion designer.

My name is Nik Thakkar. I'm a fashion creative and writer.

I have my own weekly fashion show. I'm from interviewing the most glamorous celebrities

at red carpet events to London fashion week season after season.

I keep myself very busy.

I've been dressing household celebrities such as Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna and many more.

I've worked with a lot of high fashion designers including John Paul Gaultier

and Karl Lagerfeld on the Diet Coke collaborations.

What I'm looking for in the Fashion Correspondent

is a girl who is part-time journalist and of course part-time presenter.

I want her to be able to absorb all the fashion news,

get it on the paper and then bring it to you.

Coming from a Brand Strategy background,

it's really important that the Fashion One girl represents Fashion One as a channel,

and so she has the cool street credibility, the smart,

the fashion intelligence to be able to apply it to everything that she does.

As London is such a unique city, we need a presenter that can mirror that

I'm really excited to be working with Fashion One on this project.

We're all working together really hard as a team

to give fashion broadcasting a new dynamic and a different personality.

Not only am I the presenter of the show but I'm also one of the judges.

So, in the coming weeks we've got some very important and rather tricky decisions to make.

Hundreds have gathered on the streets of London,

patiently waiting for their chance to become the next Fashion One Correspondent.

I've made a new friend. She's very beautiful and glamorous.

Hi! Oh, thank you. What's your name, babe?

I'm Shivone Watson. I don't know what to expect.

So I'm thinking, would they be a bit harsh as if like Simon Cowell or something I don't know, So.

It's fashion, so it gives you like the nerves, isn't it?

Yeah, yeah. You don't need to be though.

Hopefully they would ask me questions I would know. But I know a lot fashion, anyway.

So it shouldn't be too bad and I'm quite a chatty person,

Hello! Hello! You look cute.

Hi, oh, you guys as well.

Shivone tell us, why would you be a good Fashion Correspondent for Fashion One?

I think, first of all, I love to talk. That's the main thing.

Let's imagine you are at Vivienne Westwood's London fashion week party

and can you give us an introduction, introduce yourself,

and introduce Fashion One to that camera when you're ready, please.

Hi there! I'm here at Vivienne Westwood's fashion party.

I should wear one soon. And look at me.

I'm just here amongst the most amazing models at the moment.

So a lot here is happening.

She's right at the corner and hopefully I got to talk to her in a few minutes. That's all.

So, you're back! Yes, I am.

How was it? You know, it was quite nervous.

Yeah. I was quite nervous about it but you know,

They are really relaxed, and they are really cool, and you know, calm.

I found a gorgeous new friend. What's your name, girlfriend?

I'm Stefanie. Hi!

Cool. Good to meet you babe. So, can you tell us what brought you here today?

I saw the casting online and I thought it'd be perfect for me to apply because I love fashion,

I'd love to do some bits to TV and hopefully learn lots of stuff from meeting new people.

Perfect!

Hey guys! Stephanie?

Hi! You're right. So, how are you?

I'm good. A little bit nervous I felt on my knees. Don't be nervous.

Don't be nervous. We're like the nicest judges, ever!

I've heard, I've heard! But still when you're walking down the stairs, it's a bit…

Yeah, I know. Apart from Fam.

Stefanie, tell us a little bit about yourself.

Okay, I'm 25. I'm Yorkshire girl born and bred.

So, I'm probably one of the only Northern people you're going to say.

Yeah, But I like that.

Hence the accent. I've had a few people asking me,

"Where are you from? You don't sound like you're from around here."

I just like, "Oops!" I don't know if it's a bad thing or a good thing.

No. It's really a good thing. It's a good thing.

We love…diversity is key. So, for example if Lady Gaga was going to hand you fragrance.

Okay. And you're about to interview her.

Yeah. But all she's wearing is the fragrance.

Okay, so she's naked.

Yeah. And she has requested that all people

who interview her wear nothing but the fragrance themselves.

Wow!

How would you deal with the situation?

Okay. I'm not going to lie. I would be slightly nervous about this because.

I think it'd be great if you weren't.

Yeah. So, potentially on my entrance, it might be like this.

Right! A winning entrance!

Okay imagine you are at...

Justin Bieber. Justine Bieber's product.

Never say never press launch.

Never say never. Oh wow! Yeah.

And you have to interview Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the red carpet.

Alright, okay.

But they are both naked as well. Perfect

Why is everyone naked on your mind? I'm slightly concerned.

And just you, everyone's naked

Alright, so I'm interviewing Kim and Kanye.

Kanye, and they're both naked on the red carpet. Go!

Kim, I just saw the pictures of you the other day with your boom and out gorgeous one-piece,

black swimsuit and you look thick,

Kanye how did it feel when you took that picture of her ***

coz it's madly beautiful.

That you think would be a nice one?

Great! Really relevant as well because that just happened.

Yeah, the other day. She's hot!

So my darling how was it, your done?

It was fab! I mean, I was really nervous but I'm glad that it's all done now. I can relax, go chill.

Yup! Do you get something fun to do with your afternoon?

I've made friends with the couple of girls already,

so we're going to go get a little glass of vino, ragga mommies, everyone is happy.

Fashion One bonding. This is what we like.

And were those judges nice to you?

They were really nice although one of them was really obsessed with nudity, which was kind of strange.

Are they trying to get you to **?

I know, I think they want it. I think they wanted me to do that.

Birds flying high.

Coming up next, the contestants begin to try Nik's patience.

Actually I fell asleep during that situation.

Which magazines do you buy?

Uhm just the normal ones, all the cat..ohhh. What you call it.

Where'd you find them?

I'm now the extra twin, in fact we're triplets.

We have found a beautiful pair of twins. Tell me your names and who you are.

OK. Well, I'm Alice. I'm Heidi.

And we're twins. We live just outside London.

Big influences for us is if we're going to party…

If we're going to a party we like the Mary Quant style,

60's dresses but like for day to day we do quite like,

we do like trousers and jackets, quite masculine sort of style.

We not overly love cut coz we haven't got assets for that.

No, we dress. We dress too.

Best fashion tips, girls. That's perfect!

We just haven't got…

We just don't have any of that so we like high neck

that and then maybe a bit more leggy because we got better legs than boobs

Wow! Oh, hi girls!

We got a double audition. Awesome!

We love double. Do you feel the vibes of ours.

Which one of you is Mary Kate, which one of you is Ashley?

Oh! Mary Kate. I'm kind of Ashley.

Now can you tell us who's who, I hate to be rude.

And you're obviously very alive.

I'm Alice. I'm Heidi.

Alice and Heidi, hello!

Alice is the bossy one.

No, no. Okay.

I'm not a bossy one.

Oh you do, you do that great twin thing by you finish each other's sentences.

Oh good, this is amazing.

So like yeah, that was great. That was great!

Why would both of you be good together to be on board the Fashion One team?

Because we think that we are funny together. Because our mom says that we are funny together

Yes we are.

I also think we could because I think just like on the screen we just be, we'd like to act.

It would be exciting. But also we do actually really like fashion as well.

We know about fashion. We're not just like, oh we do it and we'll be funny.

And I just think we would make the script interesting.

We'd take everything up. Nothing would be the same. We just think we'd be.

And we look nice.

Hi I'm Alice. And I'm Heidi for Fashion One.

And we are here at a very glamorous backstage party for Henry Holland.

We've heard that there's going to be some very glamorous

and glittering guests coming through those doors.

And we going to get you all the gossip and show you what's hot and what's really not.

I think they would brilliant but you know what I mean.

I just worry that they would be kind of like in attack of so many and both of them speak at the same time.

But maybe they would be able to figure that out.

But in the presentation though, they did well.

Yeah. They nailed it. Okay.

As the audition continues we encounter some rather clueless contestants.

Hello London. We are at…we are here at…

Anticipating a fashion week. We are expected to see the new fashion, ah...What's that?

Hello my name is Clare Russel. I'm here now outside of the exclusive party at the back…

behind the scenes of London fashion week.

Fashion, is it something that's important to you?

Very important, very, very importan

And what you are wearing?

I'm just wearing some jeans. I'm wearing this top. It's a bit flowy.

Ahhh.. next

What is your fashion knowledge base like?

I don't have a great fashion idol, but I do keep, I do buy magazines and I do look at it.

Which magazines do you buy?

Just the normal ones, all the…Oh, what's it called…Elle.

I bought that quite often. Not many though.

Why would you be a good Fashion One correspondent?

I think…. I…

I felt sleepy during that situation.

This was very unexpected.

Coming up next. ♪ Birds flying high…♪

The contestant her talents. Meow, meow, meow.

Meow

I'm really happy to be joined by Esther. How are you doing love?

Hello, good morning. How are you?

Very well, thank you. It's great to have you here.

So, where have we found you from…

Where are you from? What's your fashion world?

I'm actually working presenter.

Yeah great! But I have interest in fashion.

Whose fashion do you rate at the moment?

Fashion wise boom is Cheryl Cole.

You see that everyone use the style icon is Cheryl Cole on this *** that real.

I'm Cheryl Cole's…

Is Cheryl Cole…

Good morning, Esther. Hello!

Hello, Hi! How are you?

I'm really well. Thank you. I was told

I was going to be pushed down the stairs

and sent into the dragon's den and all kinds of things.

You're just lovely.

Esther, tell me why would you like to be on Fashion One's Fashion Correspondent?

Okay, well, first and foremost I'm a presenter and a reporter.

So, I've a little bit ofay with the celebrity world.

But I have been looking for a niche lately, a direction to go in presenting.

Karl Lagerfeld wants you to interview his cat Choupette.

Yes. But you're only allowed to meow.

Well, first I'm a cat lover and a bit feline.

You're talking English. It's not cat.

Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow. Meow, meow? Prrrttttt.. meow, meow.

Okay, that's enough. That's amazing. Thank you so much.

I always think that impress her.

Perfect! I just got standing ovation. Perfect!

Hello and welcome to Fashion One

Tonight we'll be reporting on the red carpet for the September 2012 fashion week.

Now if you aren't here, you're missing a lot of great fashion.

Look who's standing behind me, I've got Cheryl Cole here,

Alexa Chung here. Cant' wait to get in.

You're a mean. You meow.

This afternoon you can't speak. You're just meowing.

Oh my goodness we have a mega fashionista in the house.

I'm very excited. Introduce yourself, girlfriend.

Thank you. My name is Maxx Hope and I live in Highbury nearby Islington.

And loving London, loving the heat at the moment.

It's amazing. I'm loving your mixtures of textures down here, different fabrics.

We got leather skirt with a little bit of poof underneath.

Yeah, I haven't seen it done before but I feel it's got the flare anyway.

So I thought I'd have to do underneath and everybody was looking at me a bit odd on the tube but you know.

Hello! You're so cute.

Hi, my name is Maxx. Been to quite a few singing auditions but I thought,

I would love to be a presenter as well and I've seen that one…

So, you sing? Oh yes!

I was about to say, Maxx you'd really walked in to a batch out there because Nik loves to sing.

I know you're a good singer.

He loves to sing as well. So, sing to me.

Britney Spears. Britney or the Spice Girls.

Can it be something that with the Spice Girls, please?

A Spice Girls song? Yes!

Or if you have a signature piece, Maxx.

Okay. I was going to say.

Or any sort of fashion related music would be great.

Fashion related music, okay.

Or just something you want to sing.

Okay, well I really like the vintage look. So can we go for Nina Simone?

Oh yes, definitely! Approved. Oh cool. Okay.

This was very unexpected. I'm not going to lie.

That's fine. That's okay.

You need to be versatile in any fashion situation.

Yeah absolutely.

♪ Birds flying high. You know how I feel. ♪

Yeah, okay done. So, back to fashion.

Absolutely. That is my, yeah.

That's good. No, no, it was good! It wasn't that satisfying but you did really great.

I didn't study fashion or anything but I just love it as a hobby.

I'm trying to make my own look. Like my hair just stocked up a little bit devilish.

What would be your one question to, let say,

Gareth Pugh, you've got one question you've got to try and get his attention.

Okay. Gareth, how is it going? I always wanted to shake your hand.

You are so talented. I just going to ask you

where you get your inspiration from for these amazing pieces that you,

you know, create, you know. So tell me, tell me what I can do to be like you.

I think that you should sing at him! I think he quite like a little bit of Nina Simone.

Right there, right on? Okay. I think so.

I love Nina. Yeah, I don't want to shock him.

This is the scenario.

She's a freak, Fashion One, what's going on?

Okay, Yeah. The hat on the camera. This one looks like a hat.

The competition heats up with more promising auditions.

So what design is you really into?

Just that.. I have this thing, when people walk on to the street, you either a Chanel girl or D&G girl.

What camp are we in? And what are you in?

What camp are you in? Yeah.

Well, I'm a mixture of both. You're definitely in the recent category with the D&G going on.

I'd say you're very Chanel.

Okay. I'd say you…hhmmm.

Well, Raquel I'd like you tell me, convince us why you'd make a good Fashion Correspondent.

Well, I love fashion. I've been involved in fashion for a long time now and I absolutely love it.

I wouldn't be star struck when I met designers' coz I already interacted with celebrities and stuff all the time.

I'm fashionable, I hope. If you like what I'm wearing.

Yup. I agree. I second that. That's not going to be a problem. Thank you.

I love that you're connected. I think it's really important

for us to find someone who knows the right types of people.

In personality I'd say, I'm Vivienne Westwood.

If I was going to own a really glamorous party

and I could spend anything that I wanted probably at temple or Sedbergh.

I like, I wanna be friends with you

Christy Nicole here presenting with Fashion One. We're here at Gareth Pugh's after party.

The atmosphere here is fantastic.

Hi everyone I'm Raquel Stewart and I'm here at London Fashion Week at Somerset house.

And we are literally 2 seconds away from going..

Patty, why would you make a good Fashion Correspondent for Fashion One?

I'm fashion.

After the break fashion will take on an unusual shape.

So bonjour! I have found Faty from Gay Paree.

Hey. What's up! So, Faty is rocking a look today.

She got lots of these fish shoes. Can we actually have a little peek of those.

Hey sister, she can also do a very high leg kick. This is great!

Hey. Alright! I'm in love. Done. You've won it.

Faty, why would you make a good Fashion Correspondent for Fashion One?

I've fashion. No!

Yes. Now that's it, that's the best answer.

Ooh, you're you doing that. Yes girl!

I've fashion from head to toe. Yeah I know.

Just pretend you're at Henry Holland's party, after party.

How would you present that for Fashion One?

Party after party? Uhum.

Oh so, let's come with your fashion clothes.

Could you present it into the camera please?

So, come let's go, let's dance and let's have fashion. That's it.

I don't think she... Yeah, the language barrier maybe an issue.

So, Judy, tell us a little bit about yourself.

Well, I'm from Dublin. So, I flew in here this morning just for this audition.

Now that, I'll tell you what. It's impressive, That's dedication.

Yes, so I have to get up at 6 o'clock this morning, get on to a flight,

I flew in to the wrong airport that was like ages away. I've been a presenter for the past couple of years.

So, I've done like, I have my own show The Guest List.

So I've done lots of celebrity interviews and stuff. And I also write for a newspaper.

Your favorite that you have interviewed?

Favorite to date. Okay, well, Judge Worger Grace because they're just so much fun,

they're so balls that you can't get them to stay still. And Ben Affleck as well he's like so charismatic.

Nice! It's good to throw in an A-lister.

Exactly. I really think he was flirting with me as well.

I'm sure he was if you look like that. Well, say it.

Say it, "He was flirting with me." He was flirting with me.

Good!

It's London fashion week and I'm gonna be here mingling with designers,

getting bitchy with some models. I'm bringing you all the inside gossip.

This is getting really exciting now.

So I'm very happy to found Mary… Hi!

..upstairs before you go down. How are you feeling?

I'm great! Excellent. Excited.

So, tell me what there about to kind of throw you in the deep pond. So are you…

Do you live and breath fashion? How much is fashion in your world?

I'm just so fascinated by it and actually amazed

just by watching the models and I am a frustrated model myself.

Hi, I'm a speech and language therapist. But on the side I do acting and modeling,

I try. And acting, modeling and I'm a music agent as well.

What are you wearing today?

It's actually a skirt that my auntie gave to me and my shoes, which I bought from,,.

This is so embarrassing.

No! Don't be. Don't be nervous.

You know what, I kinda like the little shoe dance into that.

Yeah, could you dance for us? Sure.

Do you have like a Britney Spears dance?

I love you.

I just, sorry. I'll just do jazz, if you don't mind. Okay, yeah, jazz is fine.

Oh yeah, I love that, Mary. When you're ready.

Which three fashion designers most resonate with you as a person?

Oh dear fashion designers.

Ahmm…

is it..

Dolce & Gabbana

and what's the other one. Ahm…

That's okay.

Hello everyone! I'm here in London and we all know that it is the hub of the fashion industry.

And it's the center of the world.

So, where else can we get the newest trend in fashion but here in London so,

now we're in the high street and as you can see here

I have a model and she's wearing the newest trend in London,

which is a short skirt and then a long skirt over it.

And the tube top of course. So doesn't she look lovely? And so.

Sounds horrific!

Yes she sounds like... It sounds like an absolute car crush.

On the next episode, casting continues as we narrow down the competition.

So that was really interesting.

It was. A lot of good ones actually.

You just like the one, that's like Britney.

I like them pretty. No, and you just like the one that is like you.

Like I was kind of a little bit nervous all of a sudden because there's all these stunning girls.

Each one that's more beautiful than the next.

The competition is fast and we are up against big competition. Let it begin.

At the end of the day, I'm here because I really want this job.

And like if it comes together in the close days, so be it.

Every whip of that. Some hundreds and hundreds of cool girls but these are our strongest.

Are we all happy?

Yeah. Definitely.

So next stop is. The church of fashion.

Antonia is being way too friendly to the talent.

Fam! Someone's going to balance you out.

For more infomation >> Fashion One Correspondent Search London Episode 1 - Duration: 22:06.

-------------------------------------------

Zertifikate - Welches Risiko hat ein Zertifikat, wenn Sie dort Geld anlegen? - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Zertifikate - Welches Risiko hat ein Zertifikat, wenn Sie dort Geld anlegen? - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Berawal dari Hobi Desain Grafis, Hingga Jadi Produser Film Handal - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Berawal dari Hobi Desain Grafis, Hingga Jadi Produser Film Handal - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

குடியால் மதிப்பை இழந்த நடிகர்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers | Kollywood News - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> குடியால் மதிப்பை இழந்த நடிகர்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers | Kollywood News - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

how to make knife use cnc hydraulic die forging hammer - Duration: 1:00.

this is 25kj cnc hydraulic die forging hammer

forging knife

high productivity

For more infomation >> how to make knife use cnc hydraulic die forging hammer - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Gospel of the day Friday, July 21, 2017 - Duration: 15:00.

For more infomation >> Gospel of the day Friday, July 21, 2017 - Duration: 15:00.

-------------------------------------------

Kaurispukkijahti 2017 / Roebuck Hunting 2017 in Finland - Duration: 36:19.

For more infomation >> Kaurispukkijahti 2017 / Roebuck Hunting 2017 in Finland - Duration: 36:19.

-------------------------------------------

அமலாபாலுக்கு இரண்டாவது திருமணம் மாப்பிள்ளை யார் தெரியுமா | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> அமலாபாலுக்கு இரண்டாவது திருமணம் மாப்பிள்ளை யார் தெரியுமா | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Мультфильмы для детей - Трактор спасатель! Развивающие мультики для мальчиков #видео для детей 2017 - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Мультфильмы для детей - Трактор спасатель! Развивающие мультики для мальчиков #видео для детей 2017 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Mazda 2 Sedan 1.5 SkyActiv V+ - Behind the Wheel - Duration: 4:15.

Sub-compact sedans sell like hotcakes

and we at Autodeal know this

However here's the thing

The closer a car gets to the price point of a million pesos

the tougher time it has to convincing that car buyer

to get that particular model

Today, we got the 2017 Mazda 2 V+

a mid-model variant that sits at the gate of the Kodo family

Now despite being an entry level car

it still has the core technologies of Mazda such as

SkyActiv engineering and Kodo design

Now you may think that it looks exactly like its predecessor

and you may be right except for slight changes such as

the LED fog lamps have now a chrome accent

and the turn signals on the side mirror have gone from a square to a line

in the back

Not much has changed. In fact almost nothing at all

What's worth mentioning though is

that the trunk space is huge

and I've got a 500 peso bet with my cameraman, Vincent

that he say's that I can't fit in here

So buddy, get ready to lose 500 bucks

Yeah baby! Comfortable like there's no tomorrow

Wait..

Uh, Vincent?

Vincent!!!

I'm sitting behind my normal driving position

which means I've got lots of legroom and headroom

However, I am only 5'5 so anybody taller than me

which is half the planet

would probably be more comfortable sitting upfront

But don't get me wrong, the experience back here is great

Plus you got an oh **** bar. Like oh ****!

Here upfront, you'll find the bulk of the minute changes that I was talking about

such as a new steering wheel

you've got a carbon fiber-esque trim right here

Up above it, you've got silver which replaces the red

and new upholstery

The biggest change to the Mazda 2

is the addition of G-Vectoring Control or GVC

which is also available on the Mazda 3, the Mazda 6 and the CX-5

GVC technology improves the car's cornering

reducing bodyroll by optimizing the vertical load on each tire

instantaneously to achieve high level steering response and stability

Overall, it results in a much better body planted ride

In and out of the city, the Mazda 2's compact size

makes it a breeze navigating through roads

And plus, as you do speed up, the electronic power steering

firms up, giving you a much more stable ride

Off the highway, road noise is a bit audible

Now, that doesn't necessary just rest on Mazda

See, they have improve the cabin insulation of the car

What it could boil down to

is the choice of tires that they put on this Mazda 2

Now, granted they are Eco-tires which will last longer, true

But as the nature of the beast, these tires are a bit louder

Change is inevitable, but change is good

You've got a few upgrades on the exterior, a bit more on the interior

and mainly the addition of G-Vectoring control

What hasn't changed is the price

You see the 2017 Mazda 2 V+ is available at the same price

of P895,000 Philippine pesos

Now with all things considered

it definitely deserves a look

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét