Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 21 2017

Hello. (Jisook)

I have missions now?

Ah! Today's menu!

Japanese style beef curry.

Do I shop for groceries first?

Let's go! (Go look for curry ingredients)

What do I buy first?

I think I need to look for vegetables.

Vegetables, vegetables...

This is really exciting.

Potatoes are an essential ingredient in curry.

These would taste good steamed, right?

I love steamed potatoes coated with sugar.

Onions.

(Heavy)

You're making me do everything.

I have to hold the camera and the onions.

I should buy some carrots too.

(Carrots are perfect for curry)

Have I bought everything?

Onions, beef.

Yes, I've bought everything.

I think I can make a great curry.

Let's go and make curry!

It's so heavy.

- Hello. / - Hello.

I've come with the groceries.

You bought a lot.

(Lee Jingu / Lee Wonmi) You bought a lot.

You even did the shopping...

- By yourself. / - Yes.

I heard we're making curry.

I bought the groceries myself.

Potatoes.

Crispy, colorful broccoli.

Onions.

I have a secret ingredient, butter.

I think we should make a special curry.

Right.

- Not the curry that we're used to. / - That's right.

- Something different. / - I have a tip.

- Tomato! / - Tomatoes.

Tomato?

I'm going to add tomatoes to the curry

to create a really sophisticated taste.

I have a tip too.

- Yes, chef. / - I thought only I came prepared.

- What's your tip, chef? / - What is it?

We're making Japanese curry.

We can use this to upgrade the flavor.

These bay leaves.

It smells great.

If you add it to food, the fragrance...

It adds fragrance to the broth.

We can use it to create a more exotic fragrance.

Butter, tomatoes, bay leaves.

I'm looking forward to this.

Let's cook a wonderful curry dish.

(Beef, onion, broccoli, tomato)

(Curry, bay leaves, butter, carrot, potato)

(Butter)

(Beef)

(Sliced onion)

(Carrot, potato)

(Curry powder and 1 cup of water)

(Tomato, broccoli, bay leaves)

(Japanese style beef curry)

Today, I've invited two singles who prefer

to starve than cook their own food

to cook with me.

Please come out!

- Hello. / - Hello.

Nice to meet you.

Good to see you.

Hello, nice to meet you.

Hello, I'm 28 years old.

I'm preparing to sit for the civil service examination.

I'm Seol Jaeseok.

Welcome.

- Wait. You're born in 1990? / - Yes.

(Jaeseok and Jisook are the same age)

Hello, I'm a jazz pianist.

My name is Park Chaelyeon.

Welcome.

Do either of you cook at home?

I cook sometimes.

Sometimes? What do you cook?

Kimchi fried rice.

I make that

but it doesn't taste good.

- It doesn't taste good? / - No.

I always make my own breakfast.

You make breakfast? What do you cook?

Instant noodles?

I add a lot of meat to instant noodles.

- It's a hearty meal. / - Hearty.

You can eat healthy food at home.

I've researched a way to do that

with our cuisine researchers.

I've brought just the right amount, all prepared.

Today's menu is Japanese style beef curry.

We've already measured the ingredients.

All you have to do is stir-fry.

Let's begin making this easy curry.

Are you ready?

- Let's do it! / - Let's do it!

Heat the pan first.

Once it's warm, take the butter.

(Here)

(Impressed?)

This is really uncomfortable.

What should we use then?

This?

It's too deep.

I'll use this.

It's nothing special. Let's add the butter.

We usually fry vegetables and beef in oil.

Today, we're using butter to add fragrance.

Add the butter and...

It's too hot!

If it's too hot, the butter will burn.

Look, look.

It's burnt already.

Wait a minute.

Leave it to the side.

(Jisook takes care of her guest)

It's not hot here. (Jealous)

Okay then.

Leave it to the side.

It's melted.

Is it burnt?

It's a little burnt.

Want to switch pans?

Can't we do that? Switch pans?

It's melted.

Once it's melted,

we're going to cook the beef.

It's beef.

Beef is good for you.

- Add it to the pan. / - One piece at a time?

The surface has to be browned.

So the beef still contains the juice.

Like this.

The beef looks delicious on its own.

It's really delicious. Have a piece.

The pieces of beef that we're using

are larger than you'd expect.

That's why the texture's good.

You can taste the beef as you eat.

I mean it.

Once the surface is cooked,

place them in a bowl.

I feel really happy thinking about eating this.

Next, on top of this add the onions.

- Onions? / - Yes. Stir-fry it.

Do you know how to caramelize onions?

Have you seen it on TV?

The onions are cooked brown like caramel.

Onions taste sweet when they're cooked.

Imagine that and keep stir-frying.

- How does it smell? Good? / - Yes.

The butter smells really good.

It's really a caramel color.

I know.

- Keep cooking. / - More.

- They're doing whatever I tell them to. / - I know.

It feels strange.

We're waiting for your instructions. What next?

Once it's reached this state,

add the potatoes and carrots.

Feel happy as you stir-fry.

Is it okay if the order's mixed up?

No.

It matters. You have to cook the onions first.

When I cook at home,

these vegetables take longer so I cook them first.

- No. / - That's how I did it.

Because, as I told you earlier,

you have to caramelize the onions.

That creates the aroma.

We have to cook these but

make sure that you cook the onions first.

Next, let's begin the real dish.

Add the beef.

Then the curry.

You know the blocks of curry? Add that.

Add the water.

The studio's going to be filled

with the aroma of curry.

It smells good.

(Can't think straight)

(Jaeseok cooks alone in silence)

Jaeseok, are you normally this quiet?

Excuse me? Oh...

You seem shy and embarrassed.

- I'm nervous. / - Oh, you're nervous?

I met him in the car earlier.

The first thing he told me is that he's your fan.

Really?

(Embarrassed)

Why didn't you tell me earlier?

Which girl group is your favorite?

Rainbow.

Rainbow aren't too bad.

Which of Rainbow's songs did you like?

"A."

"A."

It's the best song.

(Jisook sings "A" for him)

This is great.

This is really fun.

Let's add the broccoli and tomatoes now.

You haven't seen anyone add tomatoes, right?

I haven't seen anyone add broccoli either.

Really?

Once you taste this, you'll crave it.

It's really addictive.

Add the broccoli first.

Add the tomatoes too.

- Just like that? / - Yes, whole.

That's interesting.

Do we eat them whole then?

No, once they're cooked, just cut them like this.

They've already been blanched.

Oh, they're blanched.

You can remove the skin

or you can leave them like this.

It's up to you.

The color's pretty, isn't it?

It contains a lot of colors.

Yellow. orange, green.

What color was I in Rainbow?

- Green. / - You're good.

You're the center!

(Jaeseok's eternal center, Jisook)

(He's a real fan)

Enjoy the curry today.

Want some help?

Do it like this.

(We're so happy)

(I'm jealous, pay attention to me too)

Should I go home now?

It's because you're doing a great job.

Now, add the bay leaves.

Can we eat them?

You can eat them.

We add the bay leaves here

to create a more robust aroma.

It's almost ready.

Let's take a look.

(The curry looks flavorsome)

- Good job, Chaelyeon. / - I really made this.

(Satisfied pose)

Jaeseok, wow.

It looks like the curry we see on TV.

Yes, I made this.

Great.

I've finished mine too.

We can't eat curry alone. I'll go get the rice.

Once we set the dishes, we can eat together.

It looks really good!

It looks delicious.

It looks really good.

Let me wipe here.

(Gestures of an expert)

You have to ring the bell.

Ready to serve.

You're witty.

(Tomato and bay creates a robust aroma)

(Japanese style beef curry)

Let's taste the curry that we've cooked.

- Ready? / - I've been waiting for this moment.

(I'm dying to eat)

It's easy to find the beef.

- Because it's big. / - Yes!

Let me taste it

(Big bite)

- It's good. / - Is it good?

It's delicious.

(Yum)

You made it yourself.

It's just like the curry I ate in Japan.

(Japanese style curry perfected!)

(How will Jaeseok respond?)

(Stares)

It's really good.

You're lost for words because it's so good?

We should taste each other's dishes.

(Do the others taste good too?)

That's too much.

It's good.

It's delicious.

Our curries all taste a little different.

Really?

Here comes the curry.

(Jisook feeds her fan)

The score?

What is it? Yours is better?

No, no.

They all taste good.

(Can't put their spoons down)

(Can't stop eating)

- The beef's delicious. / - I know.

This restaurant serves good curry.

- I know. It's good. / - This place is good.

(Easy, healthy, tasty Japanese style curry)

We've tasted the curry that we made.

There's one more thing left to do.

We made this curry ourselves. It's unique.

We have to give it a suitable name.

- A name? / - Yes.

A name to describe the curry.

We should think up a pretty name.

Are your mics switched off?

What should we name it?

This came to mind while I was eating.

It's good that we cut the beef into large chunks.

I kept thinking about that.

It has a lot of beef in it.

Beefy, beefy curry?

Beefy, beefy curry?

Curry together with Jisook.

Curry together with Jisook.

Beef curry that isn't rare.

Kore Koreka.

Koreka?

Kore curry.

Kore curry.

Kore curry, beef that isn't rare.

Kore curry, kore curry.

Kore curry. That's good.

It's Japanese style curry.

Kore curry.

Kore curry, Kore curry.

It's a good name, right?

Yes, I like it.

Curry where the beef isn't rare. Kore curry.

Chaelyeon, how did you enjoy making curry?

I didn't realize it when I just ate my food,

but I realized that you think about a lot

if you cook for yourself.

- I burnt the butter too. / - You burnt it.

I felt anxious adding the vegetables but

in the end, I felt satisfied with my cooking.

It's like a new history has been written for you?

It'd be nice to invite someone home

to eat this together. It's a comforting taste.

I don't feel alone.

That's great.

I feel so happy.

Jaeseok, how did you feel cooking the curry?

I can cook too.

I can cook something delicious,

unlike the kimchi fried rice I usually make.

I realized that for the first time.

The three of us cooked

a pleasant meal here today.

You both seem so happy.

That makes me happy too.

Please come back again.

If you send in a request, I won't forget you.

I definitely won't choose you.

We research for the health and joy of lone eaters.

Jisook's The Cooking Institute will be

back next time with another nutritious recipe.

Join us alone again, next time!

I did it alone. Why didn't you join me?

(Thank you to Park Chaelyeon, Seol Jaeseok)

(Photos sent in by the guests after the show)

(Japanese style beef curry)

(Beef, onion, broccoli, tomato)

(Curry, bay leaves, butter, carrot, potato)

(Butter)

(Beef)

(Sliced onions)

(Carrot, potato)

(Curry powder with 1 cup of water)

(Tomato, broccoli, bay leaves)

For more infomation >> Jisook's Table For One | 지숙이의 혼밥 연구소 - Ep.3 : Japanese style beef curry [ENG/2017.07.21] - Duration: 15:53.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Megan Fox Funny Sexy Commercials - React Rajib Ferdoush - Duration: 7:22.

Top 10 Megan Fox Funny Sexy Commercials - React Rajib Ferdoush

Top 10 Megan Fox Funny Sexy Commercials - React Rajib Ferdoush

For more infomation >> Top 10 Megan Fox Funny Sexy Commercials - React Rajib Ferdoush - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Πως Να Βγάλω Χρήματα Από Το Youtube / Your Passion Project - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> Πως Να Βγάλω Χρήματα Από Το Youtube / Your Passion Project - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar E-PACE 2018 review #epace - Duration: 11:45.

you

the New Jaguar in Place the compact Suv reimagined by Jaguar

Unmistakeably and Jaguar the sports car inspired design of an eerie pace is taut assertive and dynamic

Signature J

blade Led headlights frame a bold Honeycomb mesh grille

The distinctive profile feels coupe a light with a sculpted bottom and dynamic Roofline swooping down to the sport

Which rests above a steeply raked rear window?

musky gorgeous

Integrated twin exhaust finishes give a fullness appearance to the rear

With full Led rear taillights give the deep exit, una pista

the sporting field continues inside the pace with a driver focused yet practical Cabin

sports car inspired Grab Handle and sequential shift gear Selector emphasize the vehicle's performance

credentials

at the heart of the interior lies a

high-definition 10 inch touchscreen

Providing an intuitive interface with Jaguars touch pro infotainment system

The interior is meticulously designed

With premium quality materials and finishes modern and progressive yet family-Friendly

premium leather seats with contrast stitching add to the sense of sporting actually

While a large fixed panoramic sunroof creates a light and spacious environment

In the rear there's ample room for passengers to relax and enjoy the luxurious environment

the Generous proportions also extend to the Flexible road space

the E places stowage options provide up to 50

Including Flexible deep storage in the center console with a phone holder

Charging points and removable cup holders that extends the size of the storage even further

There's a place for everything in the pace

Take to the Road and you immediately realize Jaguars performance technology

permeates every part didi paced driving experience

power comes from Jaguars range of light right in Gm engines available in both Petrol and diesel

These have been designed to provide excellent drivability refined and strong fuel economy

and for the more demanding driver

They include both the diesel and Petrol high power engines which deliver outstanding

performance

the fully Independent suspension system features a sophisticated multi-link rear suspension

So that you can take the road ahead with poise and confidence. Whatever the leader Shoney's

Jaguar drive control puts you in charge with multiple driving modes to suit your driving style and roof

Choose dynamic mode for a more responsive Sporty drive

You can even customize the e paces driving character to get the drive. That's right for you

Jaguars electronic power assisted steering further enhances driver engagement while also improving fuel economy

Eco mode optimizes efficiency

Modifying settings throughout the vehicle to reduce fuel consumption and encourages a more efficient driving style

Winter mode is ideal for wet or icy conditions

Enhancing the E paces stability in low grip situations in these conditions

Jaguars intelligent all-wheel drive system continuously and automatically

switches torque between front and rear axles providing traction where it's needed so the e pace always feels stable and

sure-footed

torque vectoring by braking also complements for driving experience when cornering strongly

Torque vectoring by Braking applies the brakes to the inside Wheels to provide greater driver confidence

No traction launch helps you to pull away

while all surface progress control maintains consistent levels of Progress across challenging terrain such as

these advanced engineering innovations help improve angle stability

And refinement making every journey of pleasure in the new Jockey heavy base

the New E pace features the latest connected technology

B pace offers the perfect soundtrack to your journey with a choice of two state-of-the-art premium meridian audio systems

including the top of the range 825 watt meridian solar system

And the 10 inch touchscreen works together with navigation product so you can view your route map and navigation information

And the head-up display uses laser technology to clearly project key information onto the green screen

So you can keep your eyes

The new activity Key is an Innovative wearable technology

Whilst your regular key, Fob is safely disabled inside your vehicle

The activity key allows you to lock or unlock your vehicle and engage in active pursuits unencumbered by keys

Gesture control allows you to open the tailgate by simply raising your foot to sensors located either side of the rear bumper

Ideal for when your hands are full

Me pace is available with Jaguar smartphone pack

With this pack you can connect your phone to a usb port and control your favorite apps directly from the E paces touchscreen

the New E pace features state-Of-the-Art connected technology

Inbuilt Wi-Fi Hotspot' Connectivity keeps you seamless and connected at all times

You can also access your music streaming service and stream movies using the inbuilt 4G connectivity

Adaptive Cruise control can be activated to monitor the traffic ahead adjusting speed automatically to maintain a set distance

Resuming a preset speed once the road is clear

cue assist keeps a suitable distance when cueing in traffic bringing the vehicle to a halt when necessary

Emergency braking can detect a potential collision ahead alerting the driver and applying the brakes if required

A blind spot assist apply a steering tool to help prevent collisions when changing lanes

Driver condition monitor detects when the driver shows signs of drowsiness giving an early warning when you need to take a break

Lane keep assist can detect when the vehicle starts to drift and helps to gently steer it back into its lane

the surround camera system provides a 360 degree exterior view Via the touchscreen

Giving you greater confidence when maneuvering your vehicle in confined situations

With park assist you control the speed whilst the vehicle steers itself through parallel and perpendicular parking maneuvers

It can also guide you out of the space

Real traffic monitor warns your vehicles Pedestrians, or other hazards approaching from either side of your car

the New Jaguar in Pace

the compact Suv

reimagined by Jaguar

you

For more infomation >> Jaguar E-PACE 2018 review #epace - Duration: 11:45.

-------------------------------------------

My Edited Video - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> My Edited Video - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

ஷூட்டிங் ஸ்பாட்டில் டீ விற்ற நடிகர் விஜய் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers | Kollywood News - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> ஷூட்டிங் ஸ்பாட்டில் டீ விற்ற நடிகர் விஜய் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers | Kollywood News - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Catalonication - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Catalonication - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

How To Apply For Caste Certificate Online In India - SC, OBC, ST Online Application - Duration: 5:34.

How To Apply For Caste Certificate Online In India / west bengal

SC(Schedules Castes), OBC, ST Online Application

100% easy to apply

official website - www.castcertificatewb.gov.in

For more infomation >> How To Apply For Caste Certificate Online In India - SC, OBC, ST Online Application - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Gift Card Holder / Geschenkverpackung #Lieblingsblumen (subt. english) - Duration: 8:43.

Hi everybody :-)

Today we're going to make a project

- related to the topic " My favorite flower(s)"

from the Facebook group "Miteinander fantasievoll gestalten"

I'm a little to late - to be honest much too late

but it wasn't possible to create it earlier.

I wanted to participate because

I love the topic and I had the idea

to make this cake

I'll give you a short overview

because at the end of the video

you will see the finished project.

So, this is my project

for the topic

my favorite flower

Have fun watching my video - see you later

We're going to

start with circles

I have 3 different sizes

The first one has 7,5 cm

radius

external diameter 15 cm

I used chipboard / cardboard with a thickness of 1 mm

The next circle has a radius of 6 cm

12 cm external diameter

And a last circle with a radius of 4,5 cm

and 9 cm external diameter

Suitable to my circles I made circles

I made stripes,

with a length roundabout the external diameter

I already

fixed them that I get the round shape

and it will be easier to glue them together

They're 2,5 cm wide

That means we will get this shape later

stacked over each other

that we will get a cake :-)

I will start to glue all elements together -

see you later

A short intermediate state

of course I had a new idea

I thought it would be nice

if I have a peace of cake

that I can pull out

I created that piece of cake

that you can remove into the cake later

I glued all things

with this Quick Dry Tacky glue

It is an amazing glue, almost as fast as hot glue

I tried it for the first time

and I'm absolutely surprised

because with this curve

it worked amazing

Of course I fixed it also with clothespins

because there is a lot of tension on it

I'll show you how fast the glue is dry

I only placed my pieces on it to fix my shape

Additionally I will add wet adhesive tape

to get rounder edges

you will find the link to the glue in the description box

Again a short intermediate status

I added the wet adhesive tape

it took me longer than I thought

I glued the 3 pieces of cake with the

Quick Dry Tacky Glue together

My other parts of the cake

are also finished

Later I will glue them together

that you can

that you can place the single piece of cake inside

I will use

paper from 13@rts from the Aria Song Collection

Something yellow this time

I will cut the cover - circles and glue them on my base

Let me see which paper I will choose

and than we will see again :-)

A short update from my chaotic place

I stuck my cake pieces all over with my paper

Finally I used

this two papers

BecauseI think about to add a mechanism

that you can remove the cake piece better

I haven't glued the other parts

I will decorate my cake with

this paper flowers

Ok, it will look like a wedding cake

but actually it is a packaging for a gift card

I also found this little

fabric roses in my stash

I will place them around the cake

That means I will start decorating

and will thing about the mechanism

because

It would be nice

if you can place a gift card, money or something else

that you will see if you

remove the cake piece

and you have it inside of it

But let me see how I will do it best

and we will see each other when I finished everything

My dears, we're ready

Here we will see my cake with all the decoration

and a doily

I also added a cake lifter

It is chipboard

covered with aluminium foil

And now

you can take it out

and easily

use

as a gift card packaging

And you have a very special packaging

for gift cards

I absolutely like the idea

Well, that is my cake

with cake lifter..

I hope you like it

see you soon :-) Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét