Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 22 2017

What event in your life influenced you most?

An event in my life?

Yes.

You have put me in a somewhat difficult spot.

There were probably no such events that caused a sudden change, or rather there were, but as for the influence…

I will try to talk seriously.

Perhaps it was the collapse of the Soviet Union.

This is an adult answer, sorry, but you asked me an adult question.

For more infomation >> Putin: Collapse of The Soviet Union Had Greatest Impact On Me - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Pink waterfalls - SPRAY PAINT ART by Skech - Duration: 9:38.

Welcome to Skech's SPRAY PAINTING crafting and DIY Art.

Wassap My great and awesome YouTubers thanks for your great and awesome support.

In today's video I'm gonna make one pretty easy picture that all of u who are beginners can follow it

and made it by your own hand.

Stay AWESOME and lets go to make some ART!

Lets roll guys!

Hey guys thank for watching this video

I hope u liked it , I hope u enjoyed it.

If u are first time here smash that SUBSCRIBE button for more future videos like this.

Stay AWESOME and I Love u all! :)

For more infomation >> Pink waterfalls - SPRAY PAINT ART by Skech - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

【英雄日常EP7】要出國了!先出發去桃園 「網咖住一晚吧」! - Duration: 7:26.

For more infomation >> 【英雄日常EP7】要出國了!先出發去桃園 「網咖住一晚吧」! - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

Yvonne Catterfeld legt Guido Cantz rein | Verstehen Sie Spaß? - Duration: 12:33.

For more infomation >> Yvonne Catterfeld legt Guido Cantz rein | Verstehen Sie Spaß? - Duration: 12:33.

-------------------------------------------

CS:GO fathers: pashaBiceps, Taz, Kuben on PGL Major Krakow 2017 - Duration: 3:58.

Who are you?

Come on!

Who are you?

For more infomation >> CS:GO fathers: pashaBiceps, Taz, Kuben on PGL Major Krakow 2017 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

♪ WONDER WOMAN THE MUSICAL - Animated Parody Song - Duration: 2:14.

Born and raised on a hidden island,

Rescue Steve, the American pilot.

German forces are tryin' to find him,

My ladies and I kill them all and riot.

Steve's a spy, World War is ragin',

Ludendorff's ready for some slayin'.

He ordered gas, we must do some saving,

By killin' Ares for misbehaving.

She's Wonder Woman, a warrior Amazonian.

She's Wonder Woman, makes the Germans scared, runnin'.

She's Wonder Woman, tough, godly and stunnin'.

She's Wonder Woman, just trying to save the world.

Reach the Western Front in Belgium,

Gotta stop that gas from smellin'

Snap a pic in the town of Veld,

On the land that the German army held.

Make sweet love with Steve that night,

Civilians get gassed, it's a gruesome sight.

Ares appears, and we start to fight,

While Steve sacrifices himself in flight.

She's Wonder Woman, a warrior Amazonian.

She's Wonder Woman, makes the Germans scared, runnin'

She's Wonder Woman, tough, godly and stunnin'

She's Wonder Woman, just trying to save the world.

Ares tries to convince me that humanity is corrupt,

He wants me to join him to destroy them cause they're f*****.

But Steve taught me a lesson, that there is good within them,

Spare Maru, waste Ares, it's time for him to end.

She's Wonder Woman, a warrior Amazonian.

She's Wonder Woman, makes the Germans scared, runnin'

She's Wonder Woman, tough, godly and stunnin'.

She's Wonder Woman, just trying to save the world.

For more infomation >> ♪ WONDER WOMAN THE MUSICAL - Animated Parody Song - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Cardcaptor Sakura Cosplay by Natsumi Shirahoshi【with English Sub】|カードキャプターさくらの木之本桜コスプレ【しらほしなつみ】 - Duration: 7:24.

When you want to make your skin look more pale, it's better to have purple powder

Hi I'm Natsumi Shirahoshi

I work as a cosplayer talent and star in many programs and do modeling

Today I am doing the character which I love so dearly from Card Captor Sakura

Sakura's makeup is what I'm going to do

So let's start the makeup

The color contacts are dark green contacts

The size of the color contacts are 14.5mm

The foundation is, this one from Yves Saint Laurent Le Cushion Encre de Peau

The cushion foundation

Using a bright color

The good thing is you can adjust it

In outdoor events, you get too hot and sweat a lot

you just have to tap it on so it's very easy

The concealer. This is more like a highlighter than a concealer

L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magic Sculpting Designer in color #02

This goes under the eye and under the lips

If needed, you can add this to the side of the nostrils

This is the face powder

I am using the purple colored powder from SHU UEMURA

This is light purple color, but as it hides the dark spots, it's good for people who wants to hide it

If you want to make the skin pale, the purple colors work well

This is a blush from Paul & Joe in Coral Pink color

If you can add this almost overlapping with the eye bags,

it will give more of the Lolita look

This is for shading. KATE liquid touch pact Ocre G

The color is quite close to brown

This is only added to the face line

If it is too dark, the border will be too clear

so just add on lightly and adjust to it

This is the eye shadow, the same one as first

Addiction "The Eye Shadow" #303 in color violet

This is a beige. Beige with a little pearl like color in it

When adding this to the eye bags, the eye bags will look a little swollen.

This is Addiction "The eye shadow" #086 La Mamounia

This is quite a matte dark brown color

Adding this to the double eyelid

and to the high position of the outer corner

It is placed only there

When you place it on the double eyelid line, the double eyelid will show nicely

This is the eyeliner. Black from Love Liner

It should look infant looking so sticking out and making drooping eyes

It should go all the way down along the droopy eyes line

This is the eye shadow again. The same one as before. The Addiction eye shadow La Mamounia

This dark brown color goes to the outer corner but to the line below

Adding as if creating droopy eyes

Eye shadow from Anna Sui

Using the dark brown color from Anna Sui

This dark brown color will go over the La Mamounia color

Since the La Mamounia color is slightly red color,

When adding the non-red color dark brown over it,

the redness will disappear and be a color like that

If there is a brown color which matches well, that would be ok

This is the Eyebrow Pencil N from Kate

The bright beige color LB-1

Adding this on like parallel eyebrows

This one is used for nose shadow. KATE designing eyebrow

3D-EX4

The color in light brown

I am not using the darkest color, but the second darkest and the lightest color

Mixing these two with a brush and

having in mind the tip of the nose. From the top to the tip, drawing a straight line

This is the lip gloss. Chanel Levres Scintillantes

186

The color is "Happy"

It gives a clear color, but gives a hint of red pink

It gives a slight healthy look

This is for the taping

This is the transparent tape from Nichinan

I want to make a droopy eye here, so please add it parallel here

and I want to show a sharp line of the chin so,

going straight under the ears and pulling it up

Now the makeup part has been done

but I have not done any fake lashes. This is actually an eyelash extension.

but for people who doesn't have eyelash extension, the fake lashes are better

When you are to use one, a one that is long in the center is good

Using the fake lashes will make the eyes look round

and it becomes fake lashes which makes the eyes vertically wide

so using this face will make it look so much younger

How was it? Was to easy to understand?

Since Sakura's character is an elementary student, it's suppose to be super young

so I am always doing makeup having droopy eyes

The key is, if you use black liner or black shadow on the bottom,

it will look too mature

so it's better not to use those type of things

If you really want to use it, it's better to use dark brown or brown shadow

I hope I can do more makeup tutorials through videos

So I hope I can see you again. Bye

For more infomation >> Cardcaptor Sakura Cosplay by Natsumi Shirahoshi【with English Sub】|カードキャプターさくらの木之本桜コスプレ【しらほしなつみ】 - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 2Kg Of Egg Salad x 30 Sliced bread & 2Kg Of Crab Bisque..etc! 5Kg, 10317kcal[CC Available] - Duration: 5:49.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~)

so today tadaa I've got 2kg of 'benizuwai' crab bisque

2kg of egg salad and 6 chicken along with 30 pieces of bread which I'll eat today

this is what I used to make the bisque and I used egg salad from 7-11

itadakimasu my jaw has been so weak lately so that's why I

decided to stick with this sandwich style bread

I'll now add the egg salad to this looks so delish

the egg salad is so sweet with a hint of salt and I love the mouthfeel of the eggwhites

the bread is so very fluffy as well

and here we have the crab bisque

the crab is so flavorful its got tiny bits of crabmeat throughout... so yummy

the soup is so flavorful and so T H I C C that I can barely put my spoon in the soup

err what I mean is that I can stand my spoon in the soup it doesn't fall over at all

next I'll eat it along with the chicken

I love how the salty chicken interacts with the mild flavors of the egg salad sandwich

come to think of it.... you could call this an 'Oyako sandwich' (parent and child sandwich)

it might be easier to eat this way instead

(just wanted to add some emotional music) (do not bother reading any meaning into it )

since I've got 2kg of this I can go ahead and pile on as much as I like

its kinda tough to eat it like that though ~when its piled that high~

its yummy eating it like an egg and chicken sandwich

its kinda tough to eat 30 pieces of bread and all this egg salad at a similar rate

I would have liked to have finished both at the same time

last bit of chicken

this is gonna be a bit too much egg for these last 3 pieces of bread

but somehow I'm gonna make this work

well I just have to add a bit extra

K.... such extravagance

so hefty

I'm filming this in the morning which is out of the ordinary for me

today's spread is sort of like what you'd find on a breakfast menu

this food makes it really feel like something you'd have in the morning

I feel like I can take on the day and work hard from eating this much in the morning

last one

its really spilling over

(dunno why but the eggs made this sound when I bit into it)

last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

the egg salad sandwich was so yummy

eating 2kg of egg salad is something that could be done if I really wanted to but....

unless I had a real reason to do it its something that I wouldn't have done

eating a whole lot of something you really like is sort of like.....

one of your dreams coming true

and adding chicken to it .....

I think I saw some popular recipes on it

they took convenience store egg salad sandwiches and stuffed some extra chicken into them

it was very yummy

this was all so yummy won't you all please give it a try

and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAIBAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 2Kg Of Egg Salad x 30 Sliced bread & 2Kg Of Crab Bisque..etc! 5Kg, 10317kcal[CC Available] - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Perfect Web Solutions Intro Video - Duration: 0:16.

Web Development Tutorials

Web Designing Tutorials

WordPress Development Tutorials

Laravel Development Tutorials

CodeIgniter Development Tutorials

HTML / CSS / jQuery Development Tutorial

PHP / MySQL / MVC Development Tutorials

Themes & Plugins Development Tutorials

Tutorials for Beginner Users

Tutorials for Advance Users

Tutorials In English / Urdu Languages

For more infomation >> Perfect Web Solutions Intro Video - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

CHILDHOOD VHS COLLECTION [SUB ITA] - Duration: 10:29.

Hi guys it's Debbie. Today I'm having a rather nostalgic day so I'd like to

share with you a piece of my childhood. As a 90s child I obviously grew up with

VHSs, the noisy bulky predecessors of DVDs. As most families at the time we had

a huge cupboard in our living room packed to the brim with these beauties

and at each Christmas or birthday my brothers and I would receive the

latest Disney box-office hit to add to our collection. Now over 20 years

later most of these beauties have been trashed because of aged, faulty tapes or

been given to charities or libraries because of the little use they received.

But some of them have survived over the years and as my parents still have a VHS

reader some of them are still used up to date. So today I would like you to join

me in this trip down memory lane. Now don't expect all of my VHSs to be those

cool, retro, vintage ones with cardboard boxes and neon logos you would

usually find on Tumblr. As a matter of fact some of them actually date to the

early 2000s, so around 15 years ago. But to me they still represent a part of my

childhood I would like to share with you. Now the first VHS is I would like to

show you are some of our childhood favourites, the first of which is "The Iron

Giant", the 1999 film set in the 50s in which a robot from space lands on earth,

makes friends with an American kid and learns everything about our society,

including even the worst aspects such as war, weapons and death, teaching

humans what humanity really is. I think this is actually one of the few films in

this collection which is actually in Italian rather than English, as you can

see here it is "Il Gigante di Ferro". I think the other ones are all in English.

In any case this film made both children and adults

cry and laugh for nearly 2 decades because it includes hilarious scenes which will

make kids laugh but at the same time it contains serious topics which will keep

adults glued to the screen. I'll probably do a complete and separate review about

this film in the future. Another one of our childhood favourites was "The

Incredibles", the 2004 animated film about your normal, common, suburban family whose

members secretly display a series of superpowers,

such as enhanced speed or strength, invisibility and so on. It follows the

family's normal day-to-day activities and struggles

as well as obviously saving the world. This film is absolutely hilarious with

scenes which will appeal to the kids but also with other scenes of subtle

humour which will only be understood at an older age and which still make this

film great to watch as adults. My next most watched childhood film is "Mulan",

the 1998 story of the young woman which decides to pretend to be a man, she

disguises herself as a warrior to enter the army. I remember being very attached

to this film because it was my first personal VHS and I also had the board

game from the same franchise, so I was obviously very proud of this. Both

"The Incredibles" and "Mulan" will have sequels in the close future: "The Incredibles 2" will

be released as an animated film next year, whereas "Mulan" will be a

live-action film in 2019. The third most watched VHS during our childhood was

obviously "Toy Story" from 1995. This film speaks of a group of live, speaking toys

which get involved in all sorts of adventures, while trying to not be caught

by humans. The team of toys included sheriff Woody (voiced by Tom Hanks),

Mr. Potato Head and astronaut Buzz Lightyear, which all then became physical

toys you could buy in stores, along with all sorts of other

merchandise. "Toy Story" is probably one of the most famous computer animated films

from the 90s and it later became "Toy Story 2", "Toy Story 3" (which I still haven't

seen yet) and in the close future it should also become "Toy Story 4". This

edition I have is called "special collector's edition" because it also

contains a mini documentary about the behind-the-scenes of how the film was

actually created. Then I would like to quickly skip through some of the VHSs

which look like this, so basically just blank VHSs which you can tape

on. So in my mom's handwriting we have in order 1997 "Titanic", then we have 1964

"Mary Poppins", then we have a very 90s "Forrest Gump". Then in my dad's

handwriting we have a simple "Alice" which I imagine means "Alice in Wonderland".

Now moving on to box sets we have two "Star Wars" box sets, the first of which

is this black and gold one, this beautiful black and gold one, with Darth

Vader on the side. And it contains the original

trilogy, so covering from 1977 to 1983. So it comes out this way and

it includes the first film so "Star Wars", the original one from 1977, then we have "The

Empire Strikes Back" and then we have "The Return of the Jedi". There you go, very 90s

looking. And so basically they come in this gold cover like this and I think this

edition is from 1997, let me just check... Yes 1997, and it also comes with a

special behind-the-scenes documentary and interview with the director. Now the

second "Star Wars" set is not so fancy because as you can see it's a bit broken

and it's missing its front cover and also as you can tell there is the third

film missing, which I think my brother has left inside the actual VHS reader.

Anyway here we have "The Phantom Menace", "Attack of the Clones" and we should

also obviously have "Revenge of the Sith". We also have a "Lord of the Rings" trilogy

so it looks like this.. and so we have "The Fellowship of the Ring", "The Two

Towers" and "The Return of the King". And these VHS are

actually kept in exceptionally good state for not having a protective outside

cover and for being just like this, they're actually not so ruined. They were

actually (I think if I'm not mistaken) given to us by some family friends

before they moved back to the UK, so they left them here in Italy with us.

Unfortunately I don't think this set contained any additional bonus material,

I've never looked but I'm pretty sure it doesn't... ah no it only says on "The

Return of the King" bonus The Lord of the Rings trilogy super trailer,

but I don't think there was anything else apart from the films on this. In any

case a very special thing to keep. I actually have a very clear memory of

watching the first chapter so "The Fellowship of the Ring" at my grandparents'

house in England and I remember very clearly I was sitting on the mat on the

floor and had started to get really uncomfortable after a while and I don't

know why after so many years I still have that very clear memory,

and I was thinking how oddly fascinating the human mind can be, all the thoughts

it creates. Anyway, let's see what's next... The next film is "Jumanji", one of the most

iconic films of the 90s. It is from 1995 and it speaks of an enchanted board game

that when played has effects on the outside world, so for example it can

release animals or certain people or it can even create certain environments.

This could actually represent one of those cool, retro cassettes I was talking

about, see look at this very 90s logo and like the bad graphics on the front. Ignore

all the sticky mess here from an old sticker. In December of this year, so in a

few months the sequel to "Jumanji" will be released under the name "Jumanji: Welcome

to the Jungle" and its cast will include Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Jack Black and

Kevin Hart. And now... more Disney films! The last cartoon VHSs which survived the years

and many children's hands are "The Jungle Book" and then we have "The Aristocats",

"Finding Nemo" and "Atlantis: The Lost Empire". Oh and then "101 Dalmatians", I was

forgetting about this one. I actually just realised that as a matter of fact

"The Aristocats", "Atlantis" and "101 Dalmatians" are actually in Italian. You know I

saying before I only thought that "The Iron Giant" was in Italian but also these are.

Anyway although I've seen these films way more than once, the only two out of

all of these last cartoon VHSs that I can really consider good childhood

memories, are "The Jungle Book" and "Atlantis". I mean I enjoyed watching them

all but the ones I watched most and I really really enjoyed were "The Jungle Book"

and "Atlantis". I'm trying to get through this quite fast because there's so much

stuff I would like to say about each film and I'm really trying to rush through

and there's such little time. Now let's take a look at some classics, the first

of which is "The Sound of Music" the 1965 film set in the 30s in Austria

with an unconventional nun, Maria, which ends up being the governess of a large

and wealthy families, the Von Trapps. At first Maria and the seven children just

get into a series of misfortunes and adventures, but then thanks to Maria's

happy nature and her love for music and

singing, they form a tight bond and get on really well together.

But remember: 1930s Austria, where the Nazi regime had complete control. I saw

this film multiple times as a child but I obviously couldn't understand this last

aspect, so it took me quite a few years to see past just the happy singing and

fun situations. This specific VHS is from 1994 and by the looks of it, see here, I

think it is also part of a collection, I think it's supposed to be part of a

collection of films. The last VHSs I would like to speak about were actually

of my brother's property as he used to be a huge Spider-Man fan. And as a matter of

fact they are "Spider-Man" (the 2002 Spider-Man) and its sequel "Spider-Man 2"

and I'm pretty sure we have "Spider-Man 3" in DVD somewhere around the house. These are

the films with Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man and then there's Kirsten

Dunst, James Franco and there was still Doc Ock and Goblin. I've seen this film so

many times because my brother was such a huge Spider-Man fan and I'm pretty sure

we still have quite a lot of Spidey merch around the house. So this was all

that was left from our old original cassette collection, I'm pretty pleased

that there are so many VHSs which have stayed over the years and I'm pleased that we have

kept so many of them. And as many of them are really really good I'll probably, as

I was saying before, do some complete, standalone, separate reviews for some of

them. So also let me know what you would like to hear me speaking about. I hope

you enjoyed this video, if you did make sure to subscribe for more movie-related

content. See you soon, bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét