Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 22 2017

Welcome to Skech's SPRAY PAINTING crafting and DIY Art.

Wassap My great and awesome YouTubers thanks for your great and awesome support.

In today's video I'm gonna make one pretty easy picture that all of u who are beginners can follow it

and made it by your own hand.

Stay AWESOME and lets go to make some ART!

Lets roll guys!

Hey guys thank for watching this video

I hope u liked it , I hope u enjoyed it.

If u are first time here smash that SUBSCRIBE button for more future videos like this.

Stay AWESOME and I Love u all! :)

For more infomation >> Pink waterfalls - SPRAY PAINT ART by Skech - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

♪ WONDER WOMAN THE MUSICAL - Animated Parody Song - Duration: 2:14.

Born and raised on a hidden island,

Rescue Steve, the American pilot.

German forces are tryin' to find him,

My ladies and I kill them all and riot.

Steve's a spy, World War is ragin',

Ludendorff's ready for some slayin'.

He ordered gas, we must do some saving,

By killin' Ares for misbehaving.

She's Wonder Woman, a warrior Amazonian.

She's Wonder Woman, makes the Germans scared, runnin'.

She's Wonder Woman, tough, godly and stunnin'.

She's Wonder Woman, just trying to save the world.

Reach the Western Front in Belgium,

Gotta stop that gas from smellin'

Snap a pic in the town of Veld,

On the land that the German army held.

Make sweet love with Steve that night,

Civilians get gassed, it's a gruesome sight.

Ares appears, and we start to fight,

While Steve sacrifices himself in flight.

She's Wonder Woman, a warrior Amazonian.

She's Wonder Woman, makes the Germans scared, runnin'

She's Wonder Woman, tough, godly and stunnin'

She's Wonder Woman, just trying to save the world.

Ares tries to convince me that humanity is corrupt,

He wants me to join him to destroy them cause they're f*****.

But Steve taught me a lesson, that there is good within them,

Spare Maru, waste Ares, it's time for him to end.

She's Wonder Woman, a warrior Amazonian.

She's Wonder Woman, makes the Germans scared, runnin'

She's Wonder Woman, tough, godly and stunnin'.

She's Wonder Woman, just trying to save the world.

For more infomation >> ♪ WONDER WOMAN THE MUSICAL - Animated Parody Song - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 2Kg Of Egg Salad x 30 Sliced bread & 2Kg Of Crab Bisque..etc! 5Kg, 10317kcal[CC Available] - Duration: 5:49.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~)

so today tadaa I've got 2kg of 'benizuwai' crab bisque

2kg of egg salad and 6 chicken along with 30 pieces of bread which I'll eat today

this is what I used to make the bisque and I used egg salad from 7-11

itadakimasu my jaw has been so weak lately so that's why I

decided to stick with this sandwich style bread

I'll now add the egg salad to this looks so delish

the egg salad is so sweet with a hint of salt and I love the mouthfeel of the eggwhites

the bread is so very fluffy as well

and here we have the crab bisque

the crab is so flavorful its got tiny bits of crabmeat throughout... so yummy

the soup is so flavorful and so T H I C C that I can barely put my spoon in the soup

err what I mean is that I can stand my spoon in the soup it doesn't fall over at all

next I'll eat it along with the chicken

I love how the salty chicken interacts with the mild flavors of the egg salad sandwich

come to think of it.... you could call this an 'Oyako sandwich' (parent and child sandwich)

it might be easier to eat this way instead

(just wanted to add some emotional music) (do not bother reading any meaning into it )

since I've got 2kg of this I can go ahead and pile on as much as I like

its kinda tough to eat it like that though ~when its piled that high~

its yummy eating it like an egg and chicken sandwich

its kinda tough to eat 30 pieces of bread and all this egg salad at a similar rate

I would have liked to have finished both at the same time

last bit of chicken

this is gonna be a bit too much egg for these last 3 pieces of bread

but somehow I'm gonna make this work

well I just have to add a bit extra

K.... such extravagance

so hefty

I'm filming this in the morning which is out of the ordinary for me

today's spread is sort of like what you'd find on a breakfast menu

this food makes it really feel like something you'd have in the morning

I feel like I can take on the day and work hard from eating this much in the morning

last one

its really spilling over

(dunno why but the eggs made this sound when I bit into it)

last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

the egg salad sandwich was so yummy

eating 2kg of egg salad is something that could be done if I really wanted to but....

unless I had a real reason to do it its something that I wouldn't have done

eating a whole lot of something you really like is sort of like.....

one of your dreams coming true

and adding chicken to it .....

I think I saw some popular recipes on it

they took convenience store egg salad sandwiches and stuffed some extra chicken into them

it was very yummy

this was all so yummy won't you all please give it a try

and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAIBAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 2Kg Of Egg Salad x 30 Sliced bread & 2Kg Of Crab Bisque..etc! 5Kg, 10317kcal[CC Available] - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Pinturas Prediais em SP - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Pinturas Prediais em SP - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Now you see it - ИСКУССТВО АНТИВОЕННОГО КИНО - Duration: 6:55.

For more infomation >> Now you see it - ИСКУССТВО АНТИВОЕННОГО КИНО - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Expérience Sociale #39: L'hypnose de rue (Fake ou pas?) - Duration: 10:27.

please come back in few hours for subtitle ;) it's coming

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét