Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 23 2017

Hey Kudos crew its Elizabeth with Kudos magazine I hope you're having a

great Saturday I am on my way down to my cousin's house for her sons graduation party

and really excited to have a chance to go hang out with her she's one of my

favorite cousins and favorite people actually in this earth it was funny we

didn't get a chance to really get to know each other till later in life when

I had moved down to Dearborn and that is where she is from so I'm heading

that way but it really got me to thinking on how little acts of kindness

can have a big impact not so long ago there was a point where I was I guess

you would say a caregiver to three different people my my husband my Nana

and a little bit to my dad as well and there was times that were really

difficult really really hard days where it was just about taking care of like

their basic needs whether it was getting them to the doctor's or taking care of

their medicine or making sure they had food in the house, they were properly taken

care of on and on and on and and then going back to even caring for my kids in

my family in my business and rarely was her time for me to really take and

take care of me if you will and during some of those really dark times it's

when my cousins sent me little messages sometimes on Facebook I remember one

time I got a letter in the mail and it should hand cut these little hands and

kind of connected it and wrote here's a hug from far away for your bad days that

you're having then it actually really gave me some strength to carry on and I

knew in the background if I was ever in a pinch and needed something out of

desperation I could call her a lean on her but sometimes unfortunately there's

people that don't have that even those little pieces of support so there's many

people that are going through medical life crisis and they might be a single

mom raising kids they don't have the ability to extend for the extra medical

bills that are coming in from you know medicine to co-pays to even gas

getting back and forth for treatment when you're getting into a life crisis

everything seems to quadruple or more in cost and recently I had heard that I

don't know if this is true or not but I had heard that and 60% of bankruptcies

are from medical bills and after I had a chance to get a little taste of that

through what I experienced in my fight I can see how that's possible but with

that being said I'm going to share a Cup of Kudos with a wonderful lady that is at

Hurley Medical Center, her name is Marsha Schmit and we're going to go meet her

next Wednesday and what she's done is some pretty remarkable things for local

women that are fighting breast cancer and in terms of like creating programs

that will help them subsidize with some of the extra expenses of you know gas

bills utility bills things where these are women that are working full time and

then they get hit with a crisis and even with medical insurance the bills that

come are they're able to break a family and fortunately through programs

Marsha and her team have been working on it is created a sense of relief and but

with it said you know today I'm really thinking about kindness and these little

doses of like....the cards that I got from my cousin

they warm and some really cold horrible days and you know even for people that

don't have a cousin like I have. Marsha has created a sense of community and

connection for some of these women that are desperately just trying to survive

and take care of their their families so next Wednesday we're going to go share a

Cup of Kudos with Marsha and we'll be doing another Facebook live with her to

share a little bit of insight on things that you can do to help share some

kindness with other people too but anyway I am wishing you a great big

dose of kindness and just remember sometimes little things that we do

are huge to other people! So share some peace and have a great day

Take it easy! Bye!

For more infomation >> Little dose of kindness - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Villainous | El Origen de Black Hat (Completo) | Fandub Español Latino / English subtitles - Duration: 3:23.

Dementia...

You will see a Black Hat as an idol

But it's only because you do not know

How

He became villain

No much is know about BlackHat's past

Born in the heart of Mexico City

His penchat for villany started young

Suave, well spoken

A ruthless businessman

Soon he became one of Mexico greatest villains through sheer willpower

He built an empire in Mexico's underground criminal world

And by the mid 70's he was a household name

And a feared one

And as superheroes took the skies

Black Hat did something similar

Settleding in the background

Supplying inventions of destruction to fellow villains

But as every man, good or evil, in the world

They eventually succumb to life's final breathe

Black Hat had other plans

Flug, it's time

This weary body won´t take me any further

I trust finding the artifact wasn't too hard a task for my little doctor...

Not at all, Jefecito

These catacombs in Mexico are filled with more than dusty old bones.

Excellent

Prepare the book in the laboratory

It's time to meet our dear old friend ...

The devil

So he went through the underworld to seek a great supernatural power

So he sold his soul to the Devil?

It doesn´t sound like a half-bad thing

Also, it sounds like a big deal

He didn´t sell his soul to the Devil

He remplaced him

Hello...

FLUG

For more infomation >> Villainous | El Origen de Black Hat (Completo) | Fandub Español Latino / English subtitles - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

சன்னிலியோனின் நிறைவேறிய ஆசை | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers | Kollywood News - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> சன்னிலியோனின் நிறைவேறிய ஆசை | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers | Kollywood News - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

how to turn white hair to black naturally | henna hair pack for grey hair | white hair remedy - Duration: 2:53.

how to turn white hair to black naturally

For more infomation >> how to turn white hair to black naturally | henna hair pack for grey hair | white hair remedy - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль мультфильм Крепыш против Скай Доктор мультик для детей про Игрушки Paw Patrol - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль мультфильм Крепыш против Скай Доктор мультик для детей про Игрушки Paw Patrol - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

The Harmony House From Full Moon Tiny Shelters | Tiny House Design Ideas | Le Tuan Home Design - Duration: 2:06.

THE HARMONY HOUSE FROM FULL MOON TINY SHELTERS

For more infomation >> The Harmony House From Full Moon Tiny Shelters | Tiny House Design Ideas | Le Tuan Home Design - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

be your/somebody's baby (Idioms) - Duration: 0:19.

be your/somebody's baby (Idioms)

(informal) to be a plan or project that somebody is responsible for and cares about because they have created it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét