Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 3 2017

B: It's day two of vidcon and it is pretty bright.

We actually left a lot earlier than we did last time so you can see a lot more people.

We went to some interviews and stuff like that.

And we're gonna go get some food cuz it's lunch time.

For more infomation >> Vidcon Day 2 Vlog | Interviews and Q&As - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

【ENGLISH】This Game 「SeilinKim」- No Game No Life - Duration: 6:12.

LYRICS BY LITTLEJAYNEYCAKES

I never wanted to be ... just-another cog in that corrupted world's machine.

All my life felt like a dream ... I was never who I really wanted me to be!

But then God shattered that dream's cage, and rose me up to a new stage.

Cut it away like a sharp knife, And gave me this new life,

And suddenly there's a new twist, A reason to really exist,

I want to rise up from flames and hear this new world cheer my name,

I see my destiny clear - and I don't care about what they may say,

I'll pave the way, This is my chance to break through,

so I'll rewrite my story and finally change all the rules!

I'm forgetting fast, about my past, about the world back then ...

Now's the time ... to put up a fight,

and reach the end - I'll play my hardest - to win this!

I'll give it my best, this is a test, and I won't ever lose!

I won't waste this chance that's been given to me, Gonna take my aim ...

And until I win I'll keep playing - this brand new game!

Sometimes darkness deep inside ... Tries to overwhelm your heart by blocking out the light,

You'll stay strong and be alright ... just as long as you stand tall and don't give up the fight!

Don't let your fear get in the way, don't let your pride lead you astray,

Cut it away like a sharp knife, no no no sense of life.

Block out the sounds of the doubtful, fight for the chants of the hopeful,

I want to rise up from flames and fight for those who cheer my name!

We've got a choice to fight and I wouldn't have it any other way,

It's not a mistake, I feel it deep in my heart,

We will beat this level, even if destiny tears us apart!

We are maverick, Leaving behind the logic we once knew,

Now's our chance, to break out of our trance, and break the chains of the bleak future that traps us,

We'll break all the rules, they think we're fools, but we'll show them they're wrong!

We won't waste this life that's been given to us, This could be our chance ...

And until we win we'll keep running - down this new path!

And now that I see my new destiny clear - I won't care about what they may say,

I know the way, this is my purpose, I'm sure,

So I'll keep on fighting through all the pain, to reach a new future!

I'm forgetting fast, about my past, about the world back then ...

Now's the time ... to put up a fight, and reach the end - I'll play my hardest - to win this!

I'll give it my best, this is a test, and I won't ever lose!

I won't waste this chance that's been given to me, Gonna take my aim ...

Reaching out to take hold of this world, smiling through it,

We are maverick, Stronger then any other gamer,

A blank space can someday become anything, So come and take your aim,

And until you win just keep playing - this brand new game!

Hey guys, it's me Seilin. I really hope you enjoyed that cover,

Uh, I put a lot of work into it, took me a long time to reach those notes

And, uh, I'm just here to announce a couple things! So for one

I have a Patreon. I've actually had it open for a really long time, but I never really officially announce it

so, I'm here to tell you guys I have it open right now. I might make a much bigger video about this going into much more detail

Um, But since this is a small update type thing...

I'm just going to leave it at that. If Patreon isn't exactly your cup of tea. I also have 'Kofi,'

which is a different type of a donation type thing- tip jar-

Website and

That you don't have to- there's no monthly or video based donation

So you can go at your own pace. if that's not your thing either. I also have mixing commission's open, so

My rates are really, really low because I'm only a beginner

So it'd be really cool if you guys would check that out and consider commissioning me.

That's all I have to say- bye! [giggle]

For more infomation >> 【ENGLISH】This Game 「SeilinKim」- No Game No Life - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Undertale粉絲創作動畫_烏托邦Utopiosphere - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Undertale粉絲創作動畫_烏托邦Utopiosphere - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

ИНОСТРАНЦЫ СЛУШАЮТ РУССКУЮ МУЗЫКУ: Пошлая Молли, Ленинград, Скриптонит, Jillzay, Юрий Никулин #50 - Duration: 17:55.

For more infomation >> ИНОСТРАНЦЫ СЛУШАЮТ РУССКУЮ МУЗЫКУ: Пошлая Молли, Ленинград, Скриптонит, Jillzay, Юрий Никулин #50 - Duration: 17:55.

-------------------------------------------

Sư Thầy Kể Chuyện Ma Có Thật ''BỆNH VIỆN MA'' Mới Nhất Có Thật | Không Nghe Lúc Nửa Đêm - Duration: 59:22.

For more infomation >> Sư Thầy Kể Chuyện Ma Có Thật ''BỆNH VIỆN MA'' Mới Nhất Có Thật | Không Nghe Lúc Nửa Đêm - Duration: 59:22.

-------------------------------------------

Kiếm tiền nhanh chóng cùng Freebitco.in và cách chơi Win 100%. - Duration: 9:43.

For more infomation >> Kiếm tiền nhanh chóng cùng Freebitco.in và cách chơi Win 100%. - Duration: 9:43.

-------------------------------------------

Now lets be awesome in BEDWARS!!! (Minecraft Bedwars) w/Cookieplayz - Duration: 2:16:01.

For more infomation >> Now lets be awesome in BEDWARS!!! (Minecraft Bedwars) w/Cookieplayz - Duration: 2:16:01.

-------------------------------------------

Color Cars for kids Cartoons about cars Fire truck Ambulance Police Car - Duration: 10:39.

Color Cars for kids Cartoons about cars Fire truck Ambulance Police Car

For more infomation >> Color Cars for kids Cartoons about cars Fire truck Ambulance Police Car - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

UFC promete bônus para lutadora que defecou no octógono - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> UFC promete bônus para lutadora que defecou no octógono - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Soda Stereo - Ella Usó Mi Cabeza Como Un Revólver [Lyrics/Letra] - Duration: 6:00.

She used my head as a revolver

and set on fire my conscience with her demons

I saw myself running late, late to everything

After a cerebral bath...

I was ready to be loved

Time passes and now I think that

The void is a normal place

She used my head as a revolver

You wouldn't believe the things I've done for her

Cowardly, but without shame

I was a stone in the water, dry on the inside

That's how it feels when the truth

is the chained word

I was as soft as a glove

as honest as I could...

And she used my head as a revolver

You wouldn't believe the things I've done for her...

For more infomation >> Soda Stereo - Ella Usó Mi Cabeza Como Un Revólver [Lyrics/Letra] - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Jungle Fight 91 chega a Minas Gerais com três disputas de cinturão - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Jungle Fight 91 chega a Minas Gerais com três disputas de cinturão - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee Despacito ft Justin Bieber sped up - Music Revolution - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee Despacito ft Justin Bieber sped up - Music Revolution - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

ਐਸੋ ਏਹੋ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਪੇਖਣਾ Aiso Eho Sansaar Pekhna__Bhai Anokh Singh sailbrah (Bathinda - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> ਐਸੋ ਏਹੋ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਪੇਖਣਾ Aiso Eho Sansaar Pekhna__Bhai Anokh Singh sailbrah (Bathinda - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

【同學整很大】【開箱#1】開箱「扭蛋機中的扭蛋機」超迷你可愛的「巴斯光年」扭蛋機 - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> 【同學整很大】【開箱#1】開箱「扭蛋機中的扭蛋機」超迷你可愛的「巴斯光年」扭蛋機 - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Coastguard North Shore's new Vessel for 2017 "North Shore Rescue" - Duration: 6:03.

This is John Eichelshem from Boating New

Zealand magazine. This morning we're

aboard 'North Shore Rescue', Coastguard North

Shore's new vessel. An AMF 9.5 m

purpose-built for rescue work.

I'd like to introduce John Kothe who

project managed this whole build, John

tell us a little bit about how this build

came about, and what sort of special

features you asked for in this boat.

Well I guess to start with we were very fortunate in

going from one AMF to another AMF,

because there really was a huge amount

right with the previous vessel. Yes, there

were some minor changes, so we had a big

brainstorm with a group and got

everybody's opinion: the good the bad and

the ugly from the old vessel, and made

some changes which have proved to be

hugely successful thus far.

What sorts of things did you alter between the two boats?

Well, I think the big one that

stands out that people notice

immediately is this boat has seats.

Previously our boat was standing room

with bolsters only, this came out from

our group as the number one would be seats.

[John E] I understand that you know pretty

much everything you really liked about

the other boat, and you operated it

for nearly nine years, but this one has

got a few little improvements I think ...

... one of the things you mentioned to me

was there's a bit more glass area in this in this hardtop.

Yes, in the last boat if there

was a criticism to do with the view

sometimes we found that our shorter

members had trouble seeing over the

dashboard, & out of the windows. So in this

one we lowered everything but retained the

height, so as a result of which we've got

all of this glass and a beautiful view

everybody that gets on the boat now says

"wow! look at the

beautiful view!" [John E] Now, the seats are quite

impressive - what's special about

these seats. What's special about them as

opposed to a lot of other vessels which

have seats that are sprung or a lot of

foam in them - these are purpose-built

heavy duty boat seats manufactured for

boats with all of the features required

for boats and none of the features not required.

Great, now you've gone with

Yamaha outboards again, I understand there

were Yamaha's on the previous boat ... the

engines get quite a bit of work in this

kind of environment. Quite correct, we do

in round numbers about a thousand engine

hours a year. So, on the current boat

after nine odd years we're on our

fifth set of engines Yamaha's always been

very, very good to us - they've come to the party,

warranties, price-wise - everything. We've

always used yamaha, and quite honestly we

see absolutely no reason to consider any

other outboard engine.

And after running this boat now for a short while at least

as you're sort of running it in, and getting

your crews sort of up to speed on it ...

how's your feeling? Has it been a success?

Very much so the previous boat we

probably took five or six weeks to

commission, and get everybody trained

getting up to speed with it. On this boat

almost without fail people have been

on it and being on it for an hour or

two and said "Okay, good to go! Ready to go!"

The controls are the same, we've try to

put everything back in the same place so

the transition was very, very easy.

Thank you John, and I'd have to agree this this

boat certainly seems to handle

brilliantly it's smooth and it's very

soft riding of course, and more

importantly it's an extremely capable

vessel that's going to be able to

operate throughout the Hauraki Gulf.

Every aspect of this vessel has been

worked out so that the ergonomics are

just perfect. They've used the experience

that they've gathered from the boats

that they've had previously, in particular the

last of the AMF boats they have operated,

and then have adjusted where everything

is positioned from the wheel, to the

throttle, to any of the switch panels.

Anything at all - so that they're within

easy reach. They've put them where they want

them rather than having to adapt to

where the Builder put them, and in order

to do that they actually went to the

trouble to make a full-sized MDF

mock-up of this boat interior, which the

both builders then consulted when they

were building the real thing.

Every single one of the handrails on this boat

has a knurled surface, so that it is

easier to grip, no chance of your hands

slipping off there it's a little detail

a good example of the many details on

this boat that someone has thought about.

The layout down below has been

changed as well, the ceiling has been

lowered so there's a little less headroom in

here, but what they have done this time

is instead of having a seat either side

there's actually a berth here now.

So, should they need to lie somebody down in

a rescue situation they've got somewhere

to do that.

Tthis is obviously a very impressive

vessel it's not one that you can go to

your local boat yard and buy.

It benefited from a huge amount of local

funding Coastguard is of course a

volunteer organiaation and Coastguard

North Shore hooked in the local

community you've got right in behind the

project. This is an amazing vessel, and

for boaties, for us out on the water

we can feel really good that a boat like

this is keeping us safe, it's going to be

able to operate anywhere in the Hauraki Gulf.

So, with a boat like this there

are so many things to talk about. To get

some of those details check out my

article in the April edition of

Boating New Zealand Magazine.

John Eichelsheim from Boating New Zealand.

Thanks for watching, if you'd like to see

more of these videos -

Please Subscribe to our Channel!

Subtitles by BBGroup NZ

For more infomation >> Coastguard North Shore's new Vessel for 2017 "North Shore Rescue" - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword | Wii | Só Gameplay | Parte 57 - Duration: 39:42.

For more infomation >> The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword | Wii | Só Gameplay | Parte 57 - Duration: 39:42.

-------------------------------------------

Week 12 Low Poly Tree UV Layout and Texture - Duration: 18:37.

Give each part a unique name

You can simply rotate the shell

Check to see that there is extreme stretching and distortion in the checkered map

It should save in the images folder

You can add a noise layer (in multiply blending mode) to break up the flat colours

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét