Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 3 2017

don't touch me

For more infomation >> touch - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

SINGLE FIRE SYSTEM AUGMENT WITH DPS CHARTS PATCH 1.08 - Duration: 1:55.

In this video, we'll cover the Single Fire System augmentation for Mass Effect Andromeda,

You may not like my coverage on this one...

<title: Single Fire System>

So, the single fire system is an augment added to Mass Effect Andromeda in Patch 1.08,

as with the Burst and Automatic, it wasn't really added, but made available as it should

have launched with the game but due to bugs was not attainable,

This augmentation turns the fire type of the weapon it inhabits to semi-automatic, meaning

single shot.

Now, I may as well just lay it out,

This is an awful augment that doesn't improve any weapon to a usable standard, with most

weapons it's compatible with, it actually makes them worse.

OK I just double checked everything, and there is a single weapon were the DPS is improved

with this augment, and that is the incisor,

The single target augmentation takes the incisor from 1031 with the bio-converter at rank 8

with these parameters to 1301,

It's certainly a noticeable increase, but!

If you use the automatic fire system instead, the DPS is 2243,

So yeah, Single Target Augment is crappy for DPS,

But if you want a supercharged single shot, then the Dhan while being single shot by default,

can take this augment raising it's damage by 30% for a monster shot yet at an awful

DPS, roughly a 3rd of its default, but some may like this for shooting from cover if they

aren't already one shotting with it.

I'd like to say there's more but there really isn't, you should probably just ignore this

augment.

aaaand case closed

<outro>

Thanks for watching folks, sorry this wasn't good news of some cool new weapon buff, but

I guess it isn't always sunshine and miniguns.

Like if you liked, dislike if you didn't, subscribe if you haven't already, and stick

around, big things happening, I'll keep you updated as things become concrete.

Have an awesome day folks!

For more infomation >> SINGLE FIRE SYSTEM AUGMENT WITH DPS CHARTS PATCH 1.08 - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Are you ready to start Breathing wealth? - Duration: 3:43.

are you ready and willing to you expand your life into wealth are you already

experiencing abundance or do you feel you want to get into wealth abundance in

that kind of energies and do yourself love yourself so much that you want to

give yourself all that love through wealth back to you all that love that you

radiate in this video program I'm going to Dubai I'm going to record every

corner of wealth I'm going to dive really deep into wealth and I'm going to set a

safe space for you and for myself so we can allow ourselves into wealth and we can

breathe ourselves into wealth you know from your own experiences that when you

are somewhere you adopt the energies of your surroundings when you hang around

with certain people your energies will melt into the group energy and now you

know you know that when you are participating in this video program you

can melt your energies with wealth through the videos I'm going to share

I'm going to capture the energies of wealth I'm going to share them for you

and for myself in a safe space so we can open tune into it and adapt it in to our

lives and do you trust yourself so much because that's that's important

when we do something like this and you know you don't trust yourself to expend

the energies of wealth of abundance into wealth things are going to happen things

are going to change because you choose to get into this video program and you

know when things are going to change

you'll never know in which way and in which direction so if you come with me

into this program you have to trust yourself and you are be able to jump

into it whatever happens and you know what happens because you choose for it

you're going to experience wealth and you are going to expand your abundance

flow so if this sounds like you want to join me, read a little bit further in the

description what we are going to do and don't forget to get into this video

program because we will start on the 1st of August and I hope you will be with

there with me I will see you in Dubai

For more infomation >> Are you ready to start Breathing wealth? - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

MY FIRST GAME EVER | N. Sane Trilogy | Crash Bandicoot Pt.1 - Duration: 18:08.

Activision presents a smashing blast from the past

developed by Mike Elias visions its Crash Bandicoot hello everyone it's me

Jayskibean and welcome to crash bandicoot the insane trilogy now this game this is the

first game I ever ever played ever in my entire life period this is the first

video game ever played was the very first Crash Bandicoot game and here we

are lovers I love that grave as it sounds oof it sure and right there Oh

God everything about this game is gonna bring back so many memories

oh so also just like everybody else to say and probably this is but this really

has such a big impact on my life like very first video game ever played got me

into the gaming and if I remember it here's a picture of me as a kid playing

Crash Bandicoot but probably I don't know if it's that's exactly where it is

but it looks like it so I'm just gonna jump right into it like I always do I

don't want to monologue too much but I actually even have a tattoo from Crash

Bandicoot right here it's aku aku it's the it's that guy a guy in the screen

right now and I'm so excited to play this I've been excited up and looking

forward to it for forever dr. korchek we haven't determined the cause of past

areas deceive me more on this Bandicoot will be my general will lead my cortex

commando to world domination this I shall claim triumphant so good we are

closer than ever before quickly into the vortex the cortex the vortex is not

ready we have no idea what it could do

he's dead

failure again capture him yes oh yeah prepare the female - cool

so good I am and we're gonna wash it up on the insanity Beach collector acha

acha mask to become invincible yeah I knew that but all man's get get ready do

you like just I'm just gonna have so many stories like my memory is pretty

bad but this game is gonna bring back intense stories of my pastor oh yes

why would I skip oh I'll just look so good

look how good it looks is awesome can i sprint no there's a sprint

I don't know if they like Adam other controls of spin just inventory oh yeah

inventory Boeing oh so oh yes go boo boo god I love it

the noise is already exactly the same though I mean it kind of are but Casto

belly flop and how do i billy club sit on our belly flop how does a good belly

flop maybe you have to learn how to develop ah I see a lot of the noises are

the same like the peru is the same and fill the two of them and everything's

basically the same - just like the ahh i don't said that a million times

there we go checkpoint first checkpoint in the game what was that yeah you're

not seeing a lot of memes too recently about how it's about the whole um it's

basically Dark Souls because it's so hard things like but I go but I'm gonna

get so good brings back so many memories and all the jewels and stuff the gyms

that you can collect for getting all of the yeah let me go back because I feel

like I'm missing something it says 38 out of 49 so I'm just an

eleven of them BPG yep hey guys their spin get them all they didn't get all of

boom we just got to go back and grab them see that's the thing I didn't want

to start this game alright here goes

no ah crap I've seven lines I can go back and do it

nope okay oh jagged I got a checkpoint we can do

it again go here I can't wait for that level I'm so ready hey I got roofie oh

my god I haven't been on the PlayStation in a long time so trophies are like I'm

just interfering long time so good though I hope I don't know I got a life

back okay I hope it didn't mess it up from me blowing away that fruit what are

the fruits called again I can't remember what the fruits are called I'm going to

go back and make sure I get the data get it I got to be able to nail all of those

boxes with this jump on it even lets me use the uh so what's it called the d-pad

to me I'm not going to but oh okay all right now this is a lot harder than

I remember

no oh my god is this one gonna be okay we got this

we gotta do this now create pack yeah we could now I'm probably not going to do

this for every level I'm probably just gonna do it for the first level me

honestly because it's going to take a lot of time and i reaiiy don't want to

rush the gameplay but there are three games in this and i am doing a full

playthrough most def of all of them in italy this is the video game to me

they've got me see I told you already you've heard you've heard it you've

heard my speech oh man look how good the graphics has gotten in hell oh yes it's

my last try this is last time I'm trying this by the way I'm not going to try

again after this you're just going going going this poignant swing all right I

think I got it yeah I got him IATI Oh don't die and I

gotta jam yeah yeah yes perfect where do you fuck got my first Jim son

three percent complete the wumpa islands so does it not take me to the to the map

or does it take please take me to the mat take you to the world map show me

the world map let me see the map just taking a long time to load yes the rad

also good so again I'm so cool and you can save anywhere on the world map

that's so awesome oh yeah it's gonna be awesome all right

jungle rollers now this one I'm probably not going to try to do 100% like usually

I do 100% played three games like this but I'm probably going to do it on my

own time I'm probably not going to do it for the channel if there's anything

bonus you get from doing it 100% which I don't I don't remember it's been so long

I will show you but all the TNT boxes I think this is actually the first level

that has a bonus level in it too if I remember correctly oh I'm so cool

I'm kind of bummed that I can't belly-flopped oh boy oh hey yep this

will definitely has the bonus but we're on hit this wasn't too bad this is all

hard yet because anyway like I said I've been seen a lot of memes on how hard

this game is like a lot of a lot of joke joking me

on how hard this game is but then again it's been that meme going around about

Dark Souls like Oh Crash Bandicoot is hard so it must be like a Dark Soul game

you know like everybody was saying about um what's a gold breath of the wild how

they were like oh it's just like Dark Souls because it's hard no yeah that's

still right there y'all see dick yes I'm a vent I'm a bit Tran

I got tattoo kukuku or aku aku Lucas the evil one he said I think he's been

warped I think Oh cuca isn't working boom let's go to this all yeah we go to

the alternate universe I remember this hey Murphy area what do

those do so cool so cool getting trophies again ah so good I just have

this video comes out like okay like um the quality and stuff

hey girl how you doing lady Hey oh yeah bye bang hey sweet

that's not bad not bad at all okay point OOP oh yeah oh yeah ha ha boom camel add

Bank hey yeah you can't you can't trick me 40 out of 4

I'm missing three boxes oh no I'm only missing three though okay

you know fine we're just going we'll go back we'll go back and get them later

this mystery boxes it's fine we're fine we're fine

plus I think something good happens if you do great for you miss sleep yeah

yeah the boxes fall in and said if you miss them that's okay we'll go back well

I will go back and I will get on hundred percent on this game on my own time I'm

not gonna I'm not going to put you guys through me just hunting through levels

you guys have a lot already on my channel of me just huntin for stuff or

running from stuff that's hunting me this is just nice easy go on easy peasy

stuff the great gate all I remember this one this is the one that gets hair cuz I

ha ha oh it's so good spinning a lord platform lets you jump on it oh yeah

this another part that goes hugged under than me up I'm so ready

I'm sorry oh this is good my body is ready so good hold X to bounce higher

okay oh are you guys do that y'all not here today Boeing are you sure I can't

belly flop I am a hundred percent sure that i belly-flopped before do the belly

flop salsa mechanic I promise and what happened to it 3 it's pretty

cool that they use it it's pretty cool they didn't get rid of the music zone

like the music is somewhat the same I'm waiting for it so kill it

hold on bums on Dendy yup oh come on do it

Hey there was no is oh so good ah no I needed him oh well it's okay

can I crouch I can't crouch or anything can I I can't crouch sure I used to be

able to crouch and do like a high jump - that was the thing all these guys are

just as I keep distilled oh mercy hahahahaha you oh oh this guy I forgot

about him yeah yeah no no I don't did it you don't watch me doing it again Crash

Bandicoot time Hey Oh death to the monkey yeah you don't want to dear you

know what is hey yes whoa hold up hold up yeah I got me a life and I got me

astronaut go ahead do you thing to do Oh another bonus level sky Oh got me

another bonus and I was really little when I played this so I didn't exactly

get all the bonuses or anything I didn't really comprehend what beating the game

100% was yet so I was very young I was like 5 like dead serious

well morally almost I'd not have been bad

and it's again because we still done did it was catastrophic about this is you

can actually blow away your extra line 14 lines boy boy I'm gonna get it I'm

gonna get whoa cool wait that was it I feel like there's

bonus right there like I feel like if you had all if you've got all the boxes

at that point you can jump on that crystal and it'll spin you'll take you

around and you can go past that thingy alright next let's bring it bring it

bring it bring it wampa Islands so is that what the fruits called - it's got

one put fruit maybe I don't remember who knows we'll see or not I don't know you

know what my favorite boss was in this game and I actually almost got a tattoo

of him as opposed to a cuckoo I almost got um I was boulders all boys

Indiana Jones level but I almost got a tattoo of Ripper Roo which is it's the

blue rabbit crazy you'll see him if you've never played this game before

you'll you'll see them you'll definitely see him he I think it's a second mob oh

this is so good this is good right here watch this boo-boo where's a rocking

lodging yeah it's okay crash dude we got this I am your man with a plan see now

an element in these levels are really short there are a lot of shorter than I

remember them for school which is fine that makes four makes for a good time

it okay just back Crumpler no problem foot fufufufu pairs - yep whatever you

can you have those the fruit oh that's gonna make me hesitate I'm not I'm not

all about jumping on them now the original version pipe I know you guys

probably Santa's come in maybe a nostalgic and stuff it was way harder

than that it at least I remember I was a little up like I said I was little but I

think I've played it recently and it was actually pretty hard like these blocks

I'm jumping on now oh I got all the Wow okay but they're a lot smaller than I

got another perfect level boy I kind of the perfect level but I don't remember

him ever doing that but to be honest with you all right what's next

give me another wine soy that good resist I decide to do it come on one

more we're doing one more level one more level I think I said that last time but

it's for real I'm just so excited upstream

this one's a little harder if I remember correctly this one's a little rougher

we'll try it we'll try it and if I can't if I can't get through it and good time

then I'll just finish the episode off but pretty sure I'm gonna be able to do

this actually you know what guys I'm gonna go ahead and save it I'm gonna go

ahead and save the game oh look at that Wow okay um

quit what does it do it quit just taste you the menu right don't want Pilon okay

cool I say takes you straight to the wop island so yeah I'm gonna head shape

stone off here I hope you guys enjoyed I know I definitely did and I'm gonna be

playing this baby in my spare time to get that extra 100 percent for all of

you and it's gonna be awesome it's gonna be sweet I'm so excited I'm so excited

I'm just I'm just crazy excited if you load a safe fun oh oh it's just loaded

okay so that's already saved I'm already autosave dinner so yeah i'ma

finish the episode off here hope you guys enjoyed the soup this is awesome

it's easily my favorite game because it's my first game it brings back all

this anyway if you guys did enjoy it make sure you slap that like button

underneath the video and until next time I'll see you guys later

you

For more infomation >> MY FIRST GAME EVER | N. Sane Trilogy | Crash Bandicoot Pt.1 - Duration: 18:08.

-------------------------------------------

ANAVITÓRIA - TREVO [TU] PART. TIAGO IORC - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> ANAVITÓRIA - TREVO [TU] PART. TIAGO IORC - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

D.I.Y HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL - Duration: 2:31.

whats up everybody it's your

boy ethio king productions and we back with another video

For more infomation >> D.I.Y HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

✿ Funny Montage Learn Colors with My Talking Tom 2017 - Duration: 5:38.

✿ Funny Montage Learn Colors with My Talking Tom 2017

For more infomation >> ✿ Funny Montage Learn Colors with My Talking Tom 2017 - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Relationships & Disability ft.KatieScarlettSpeaks (Pt.2) | #SpinaBifida - Duration: 7:44.

Andrea:But because of this self-ableism, like the next

question is great because it's like

"How do you learn to believe that they love you?"

Katie: For me, like the question can just be

interpreted as they care about you even.

A: Yeah

K: Like they just want you to exist and be in your life.

Because that, that still applies.

One of the biggest things for me was

in those moments when I'm being self deprecating

and I'm in that head space that's

really negative and I'm thinking about stuff

that is just like getting me deeper and deeper

into that internalized ableist like mentality.

I get into this attitude where, I get really pissy.

And short tempered and everything is antagonizing.

And upsets me.

He'll ask me a question and I'll be really short

and snap at him and everything is like that all day long.

He'll call me out on it and ask me what's bothering me

and for the longest time I'm like

"Nothing's bothering me, I'm fine. It's okay.

It's nothing."

Then when I finally say what's bothering me

and I come clean at the fact that like

it's my body not working properly.

Which usually is what it always comes down to.

Is that I can't do the things that I wanna do.

And therefore I'm upset.

Like, the most recent thing that was really upsetting, um

when we were together was we went on a trip to Walt Disney World

and I was...we were talking through the park

and half way through the day, it was lunch time

we had been there for a couple of hours

and it was already lunch time and I already

felt like I couldn't do anything anymore.

And I just like was crying and it was a mess.

But then what happens in those situations is

I don't feel terrible for me,

I feel bad that I'm ruining his day and having him

have a terrible day and not have fun time.

So then I have like these thoughts like

"He would have more fun without you.

He would be in a better spot if he had a better

girlfriend who could walk and have a better time."

What finally hit me over the head was I

I need to stop doing that because it

wasn't about me, I was being selfish towards him.

I wasn't respecting him in those moments.

I was actually really invalidating him.

I was making him out to be a really bad person

when he wasn't.

I wasn't respecting the man that I fell in love with

and the person that has given me all of these things

the entire time we've been together, who've supported me the entire time.

That we have been in this relationship together

all of the times that he has supported me, all

the times that he has helped me when I'm in pain.

And all of the times he has constantly shown me

affection in those moments and like

proven himself to be a worthy

like not ableist douche bag of a fiancé like

he has proven himself time and time again

so when I get in those

headspaces, all I'm doing

is proving that I don't have trust in him.

And that doesn't do anything but prove

that I don't have faith in him and what does that say

about me? That just shows that I don't have

faith in his integrity.

A: For me I go a little bit in and out sometimes.

Because while I trust him and everything,

there is that...like I think it's ableism for me when I get

worried because I'm just...it's kinda that thought

like "Oh this person would be better because they're not sick."

That's a thing that I'm still learning to differentiate.

But I think what shows me that he likes me

and he care about me, um,

there's little things and there's little things

that he does.

The little things were he buys

my motrin a lot of the time.

And then sometimes when he buys me motrin he

will buy me like a Snapple.

And I didn't ask for that, I just needed medicine to not be in pain.

But he...just that little Snapple

or knowing what's my favorite flavor

or I got sick once and he brought me orange juice.

And I hate California oranges.

They taste absolutely disgusting, and I'm very partial to Florida oranges.

Because that's what I grew up with and they're far superior.

K: Just in case you needed to know.

A: Yeah!

I can tell, if you gave me orange juice I can taste the difference.

He specifically brought me soup and crackers

because that's what I've asked him for.

And he brought me orange juice and he made sure to

buy Florida's Best.

And I had no idea.

And it was the cutest thing in the entire world.

But it's little things like that, then the bigger things are

he will go with me to doctor's appointments

when I know he's exhausted because we have to wake up early.

That's just how I know.

I wanna ask, how do you (fumbles words)

Like we're always getting accommodations

and always getting validated how do you try to

project that same thing back to show

uh your partner you love him.

K: That was kind of a struggle a long time because um

I, I wasn't doing that at all.

It was very one sided and there was a lot of

back and fourth and you know

we were a regular couple talking back and fourth.

At being a normal couple doing normal flirty and couple things.

And telling each other "I love you". I wasn't going above and beyond.

It was early on when we were dating, but he, when he

was doing things like that and saying

like "Well how can I support you right now? Like what do you need?"

And that really like got my attention.

And I was like, I need to do that more for you.

A: Yeah

K: I need to be asking that more for you.

We're also in a different dynamic because

we have like ultra level communication

skills because we're in a long distance relationship.

We only have an hour time difference, so God bless, like

at least we only have that much.

Because of our work schedules

we don't have a lot of time to talk during the day.

We text constantly during the day.

But our timeframe to talk is bed time pretty much.

And the morning sometimes when he wakes up.

In the day I would write little notes here and there

to encourage him and like make him feel good throughout the day.

And also I try and send him things I know he likes

or I know that are funny to him

Memes and stuff like I just know that stuff makes him laugh.

And then when we are in person,

I try to talk all the time like

we try to have a lot of communication.

I mentioned earlier he is on the Autism spectrum,

and he has needs that I need to meet.

Um, that are totally different from me like

I have physical disabilities

he has neurological issues that we need to address.

A: So I noticed a lot of times when him and I text

it's more centered around me.

So I try to make an effort to ask him how he's doing.

And he's not the most expressive on his feelings.

Which is fine, but I try to leave that open.

He has a very hectic schedule.

He's in three bands.

He works almost every day, he has two days off.

I only really see him weekends.

But we're always texting or we have phone calls.

He has a lot of phone calls he needs to do throughout the day.

He has a lot of emails he needs to send.

And he always feels very guilty.

He feels like it takes away time from us.

And I don't feel like it takes time from us because

I'll just sit in his room while he's doing an email.

And that's fine with me.

I hope he sees that as my affection.

Because my schedule is not as hectic.

I can work around him, if I have to sit 30 minutes

while he finishes his work

that's me showing affection.

Because I could easily be like

"Why aren't you paying attention to me?

Why aren't you doing this?

Like don't you care?"

There's things that are important to him

and I want him to get his stuff done.

And me being willing to work with him is

is how I show affection.

So that's all we have.

For you for today on #SpinaBifida.

I hope you learned something.

Maybe about our relationships or what you might

want out of a relationship.

If you wanna follow Katie,

All of her links to her YouTube channel, Instagram, Twitter, all that stuff.

It'll be in the description below.

Thank you for being on my channel.

K: You're welcome.

A: And until next time, bye!

K: See ya!

For more infomation >> Relationships & Disability ft.KatieScarlettSpeaks (Pt.2) | #SpinaBifida - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Xbox One Recording: Pretty Sure I Got Cheated Out of a Victory (23) - Duration: 4:01.

That intro music

Stalling for time.

Okay, let's do this!

Okay, got a sword. Good start.

Going for a rare chest.

Ah ha, the Diamond Shovel. (Watch me not use it in a few minutes)

Stupid Minecraft Inventory OCD.

Wish I had a bow.

Well, got arrows.

Okay, here it comes.

We are nearly equal in gear.

I hit him four times and I am knocked out in less than four swings. Nearly equal gear, equal weapons, I hit them more and I still lost. Explain that to me down in the comments.

I'm glad that they didn't win at least.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Minecraft Xbox One Recording: Pretty Sure I Got Cheated Out of a Victory (23) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Te explicamos cuáles son los requisitos para hacerse ciudadano de los Estados Unidos - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> Te explicamos cuáles son los requisitos para hacerse ciudadano de los Estados Unidos - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Brick Workout Triathlon Training - Duration: 8:08.

- Then later, we talk about brick work-outs.

You asked for more dogs in the vlogs

you get more dogs in the vlogs.

Most beneficial work-out that you can possibly--

♫ How deep can we go

Morning' trainiacs.

So, it is 7:52 and I'm just headed

off to Chris' place, and we're getting

together to do the baddest ass

of all badass triathlon work-outs.

The biggest, the best, the most specific work-out

that you can possibly do.

We're doing a brick work-out.

I'm not in the mood to do a brick work-out

but because we're transitioning back

into being triathlon Taren and not just swimming Taren

I've got to start getting some brick work-outs in.

This brick work-out that we always do at Chris'

is just a blazin' fast-ride and then

what he likes doing is a 2K run

at break-neck, throw-up, no-talking speed

and see how long he can hang on for.

I'm still not fully recovered from the long swim.

Not even close, so...

We're gonna do what we can.

Then later, we talk about brick work-outs.

Because that's how this works.

I work-out, we chat, you get faster

I get faster, everybody gets faster!

(upbeat music)

Hey, trainiacs.

Brick work-outs.

You gotta get to know them and you gotta get to love them.

A brick work-out is where you do one discipline

followed by the next.

So, it might be a swim, and then a bike

or a bike and a run.

A bike and a run is probably a lot more important

than a swim and then a bike.

Brick work-outs are hands-down the most specific

most beneficial work-out

that you can possibly do in triathlon.

The reason that it's so important

is because when you're doing the individual sports

themselves, you're not simulating what a race

is going to be like, so you might be doing

say a two thousand or three thousand meter swim workout

but that isn't necessarily going to be the pace

that you want to do in a race

because you've got two other sports to worry about after.

Same with the bike.

You can go and crush a 40K bike, thinking

that you're simulating the Olympic distance

bike portion of a race, but you've gotta run

after in a race.

Having those specific work-outs where you're stacking

one sport on top of the other gives you a good sense

of what your pace needs to be during the race.

In addition to that, the rerouting of blood flow

from parts of your body that are functioning

for one discipline to the next is completely different.

When you're on a bike, you're not holding up

your own body weight.

There's a fair bit of pressure on your arms

and you're sitting.

Then all of a sudden, you gotta go on the run

and hold up your entire body weight

so there is a really quick rerouting of blood flow

that needs to happen and if you haven't trained

your body how to do that, you are all of a sudden

gonna lock (snaps fingers) and right-off-the-start

of transition to going into the run

you're gonna be in a lot of pain.

What you want to do is you want to do

as many brick work-outs as you can possibly get in.

What's going to happen is the more you do that

the more your body is going to be able

to run, bike, swim at a pace that is closer

to your individual paces when you're not in a race.

If that makes sense.

If you can race at a pace that is closer

to your flat-out personal best.

That out of the way, do brick work-outs.

Do lots of them.

At least six to 12 before your first race

so you get a sense of what it's gonna be like

when you get into that first race.

There are two brick work-outs that you can do.

One is bike-specific, one is run-specific.

As you start getting closer to a race

you can do your bike-specific work-out

that is basically your full, regular bike work-out

but you're doing a short run after

vice versa on your run-specific brick work-out.

You're doing your full run of what you do

on a long-run day but doing maybe

a 20 minute bike beforehand just to get your legs

in the habit of going from the bike to the run.

You're not really shortening those days

you still need that volume.

You're just kind of adding a little bit

of movement in the other discipline before or after.

How you pace that run is pretty specific

to what distance you're doing though.

If you're doing a sprint, specifically, you want

to be training your body to get in the habit

of, BAM!, going out at max effort as soon as possible.

Because you only got 5K on the sprint

so you want to be doing a run off of a bike

that is what we did today two, 2-1/2K blazin' fast.

When you start getting into Olympics, half-Iron-Mans

and Iron Mans, pacing is a much bigger factor.

So, if you're going out and you're training

your body to hammer it as soon as you get on the run

you're not gonna be training your body

in a way that mimics what you're gonna

be doing in a race.

When you start getting into those longer distances

and you get out into your brick work-out

make sure that you are actually holding your pace.

This is a very important thing

that I actually got caught-on in Campeche.

We did all of our training and brick work-outs

for me to hold my ideal race pace

of about four minutes and 30 seconds.

Very steady, very easy, felt good in training

when out there, crowd was going wild

and I did 4:01 per kilometer for the first 5K

and blew up for the next 16K.

Good job, Taren.

What you want to really focus on is getting

out onto the run and holding yourself back.

Dialing it back.

Taking it easy.

Easing into race-pace.

One little hack that you can do if you're short

on time, and you can't get a ton

of brick work-outs in, is do a work-out

that maybe is an hour to two hours long

where you're going from a bike trainer

to a treadmill.

(sped-up and repeated thrice) Bike trainer to treadmill.

Over and over five or six times.

That's gonna get you in the habit of knowing

how to turn your legs over and reroute

that blood flow really quickly.

Hacks, baby, hacks.

Yeah, do tons of brick work-outs.

Chris, who I did a brick work-out with today, by the way

this is the second time in all of history

that I beat him on the run.

I'm kind of catching him at a low time

because it's the end of pool season

and he's been working 70 hour weeks

for 10 weeks.

But we aren't gonna talk about that.

Chris runs after every single bike that he does

and he's able to put in a 1.06 sprint triathlon time

with maybe about seven to 10 hour weeks.

Do lots of bricks.

Mhm, mhm, mhm.

Every time that I put--

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!

Gracie and Peetie in the vlogs

people are like,

"more Gracie and Peetie in the vlogs!"

Which I don't blame you for.

I mean they're good dogs.

(light rock music)

Hi, Grace.

What do you say?

Pete!

Done? Done.

There you go, you asked for more dogs

in the vlogs, you get more dogs in the vlogs.

Let's go watch Le Tour.

Later trainiacs.

For more infomation >> Brick Workout Triathlon Training - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ввічливість не потребує зусиль / Politeness doesn't take effort / соціальна реклама про взаємоповагу - Duration: 1:00.

I have been preparing for that from my childhood.

Every day I defeated myself.

I defeated myself.

And I restored myself again.

It`s hard, it hurts.

Every time I started from scratch

to finally take up the challenge.

Today is the day

and I know that I`m ready.

- Hello!

– Good morning.

– May a have a marshmallow?

– Thank you, have a nice day!

Politeness doesn`t take effort.

For more infomation >> Ввічливість не потребує зусиль / Politeness doesn't take effort / соціальна реклама про взаємоповагу - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Virat Kohli Hits Out at Batsmen After Windies Defeat - Duration: 1:17.

Kohli has questioned some of the shot selection by the Indian batsmen after West Indies edged

out India by 11 runs in the fourth ODI at Antigua on Sunday.

With this victory, the hosts have kept the series alive as a win in the last ODI for

them will level the five match series (first ODI was washed out).

Indian bowlers once again produced a stunning performance and restricted West Indies for

a modest 189/9 in their designated 50 overs.

But it was their batting, which failed to shine on the day and couldn't get India over

the line.

Skipper Kohli lauded the India bowlers for their show but at the same time expressed

his displeasure regarding the way batsmen gave away their wickets.

For more infomation >> Virat Kohli Hits Out at Batsmen After Windies Defeat - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Час / Time / соціальна реклама про взаємоповагу - Duration: 1:01.

When we meet someone

we often follow stereotypes.

But that there are many more things

that unite us than we first notice.

Mutual respect erases the barriers.

For more infomation >> Час / Time / соціальна реклама про взаємоповагу - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Френдмен / Friendman / соціальна реклама про взаємоповагу - Duration: 0:46.

They say

here

people have forgotten about politeness

and respect to each other.

I am the one who will remind them about that.

I am the one who will say thank you and please,

will smile friendly to concierges

and you won`t hear rudeness from me.

I am

Friendman.

Why do I need this superhero costume?

Just for preventing conversations.

For more infomation >> Френдмен / Friendman / соціальна реклама про взаємоповагу - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Мушка / A Midge / соціальна реклама про взаємоповагу - Duration: 0:20.

There was a midge!

Respect do not disrespect.

For more infomation >> Мушка / A Midge / соціальна реклама про взаємоповагу - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Martín Amado nos enseña cómo decorar nuestro jardín con elementos reciclados - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Martín Amado nos enseña cómo decorar nuestro jardín con elementos reciclados - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Жареные семечки в упаковке - Duration: 4:04.

In the CIS countries, unlike other countries, roasted seeds, mainly sold on the streets and without packaging (cups). In other countries roasted seeds Packed in bags like chips, nuts, etc. and flavored with various additives, mainly sold salted roasted sunflower seeds. Entrepreneurs of the CIS, given the mentality of the peoples of the CIS, fear of lack of demand for packaged seeds - I believe that we have people used to buy seeds on the streets and their customers will be difficult to wean from this habit. A small analysis of the market shows that this is not so. In Cherkassy and Poltava have been working for the workshop for roasting and packaging of seeds and lack of sales they experience, not even advertising their goods. At the same time, the work and the performance of these (and probably other shops) kept secret - entrepreneurs fear competition and falling revenues in this line of business. Is there a "niche" for this type of product in Your market? This can be seen, after walking around the food shops and markets - it is possible that in Your area is not saturated the market roasted Packed sunflower seeds, so the business in this direction will bring a good profit. The following business plan will help You calculate the costs of the development of this business. Business plan "Roasted sunflower seeds" Equipment costs: Apparatus for roasting seeds - 4500 UAH. (833$ - at the rate of 5.4 UAH.=1$). Apparatus for cleaning seeds - 3000 UAH. (555$). Your processing room complex for packaging - 3500 UAH. (648$). Total - 11000 UAH. (2036$). The cost of the film for packing 12 tons of seeds in bags of 100 grams will be 5500 UAH. (102$). Calibrated sunflower seeds ready for roasting and packaging, cost 1500 UAH.(278$)/ton, 12 tons worth RS 18000. (3333$). 12 tons you can fry and pack for a month in a single shift operation, while electricity costs, utility costs, wages (4 workers) will be 1500 UAH. (278$). Total obtain cost of packing 12 tons of seeds - 36 000 UAH. 4000 + overhead - 40000 RS. (7407$). Packaged seeds will be sold at 0,6 UAH.(0.11$)/100gramm wholesale price in retail outlets will be about 0.8 UAH.(0.15$)/100gramm. If frying the seeds we will lose 2 tons weight of 12 tons, we will pack 10 tons of roasted seeds and get 100000 packets, i.e. 100000h0,6=60000 UAH.(11111$). Total 60000-40000=20000uah.(3703$) net income. So, when packing 12 tons of seeds we recouped equipment (11000грн.) and get profit of 20,000 UAH. (3703$). Competitive advantages in this business: 1. Such equipment exhibitions: Machine roasting sunflower seeds - 16000 UAH. (2963$). Dust - 6500 UAH. (1204$). Your processing room complex - 15000 UAH. (2778$). Total equipment competitors possible costs UAH 37500. (6945$) - which is 3.5 times above our option. 2. Cheap labor. 3. Cheap production costs of rent, com. expenses, etc. 4. The organization piece of work almost no cost (the most important point!!!) The cost of a bag of 100 g of roasted seeds - 0,29 UAH. (0.05$), the same loose roasted sunflower seeds sold on the streets of 0.5 UAH. (0.09$), so your products will be in demand.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét