Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 3 2017

.

♪ ♪

No, please, please, oh!

♪ ♪

(shrieks in terror)

(heavy breathing and snorting)

No, no.

The Running of the Bulldogs?

Surprising.

What's not surprising?

How much money Aleia saved

by switching to GEICO.

Fifteen minutes could save you

fifteen percent or more.

For more infomation >> Running of the Bulldogs – GEICO - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Bé học màu sắc vui nhộn | siêu nhân nhền nhện | spederman | Donal kids learn colors - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> Bé học màu sắc vui nhộn | siêu nhân nhền nhện | spederman | Donal kids learn colors - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE IS THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THIS UNIVERSE - Duration: 0:56.

Hey, what's up fam! Today we're going to talk about a popular exercise known as

Yoga and what the benefits are. Some of the benefits are it provides you with a

well-being, it connects the mind and the body. It fine tunes your awareness. It

even makes you more present aware of the present moment; but all this is possible

through one simple part, an essential part of this exercise. (BREATHING), breathing is key

to achieving all these incredible benefits. But, I'm going to tell you that

there's actually something that is more important to this exercise, THAN

breathing and that is what's your breathing. What you're breathing is actually

the 'consciousness' of this Universe! Peace and One Love!

For more infomation >> EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE IS THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THIS UNIVERSE - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Adobe After Effects and Adobe PhotoShop - Follow Along Animation and Tips (GUIDE - HOW TO)(HD-60FPS) - Duration: 24:46.

Adobe PhotoShop Tutorial - Cutting Out Images With the Pen Tool (GUIDE - HOW TO)(HD-60FPS) *LINK IN DESCRIPTION BELOW*

Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE! And THANK YOU SO MUCH for watching! I love you all - May peace be with you!

For more infomation >> Adobe After Effects and Adobe PhotoShop - Follow Along Animation and Tips (GUIDE - HOW TO)(HD-60FPS) - Duration: 24:46.

-------------------------------------------

Sour Cream - Rave To That (Official Music Video) | Steven Universe - Duration: 2:05.

Papa, Papa, where is my damn papa?

That was the question that I always posed to momma

Momma wanted drama, she always wanted drama

Momma hooked up with a man she met in the Bahamas

His name was Yellowtail, my daddy went to jail

I went to school and studied so hard so I wouldn't fail

But in school I couldn't rave to that, all I wanted to do is rave to that

Music is my life, im made for that, Yellowtail said MUAH MUAH MUAH to that

okay.

I guess I cant make music.

Be a fisherman, no way no how can I do this.

Onion is a nuisance.

He really is just weird.

Weirder than a fisherman who has a yellow beard.

My brother, my brother

They say he is my brother

I look at him and look at me, I think he is another

Gem that we see, subtly hiding behind the trees

Swatting dogs for flees, mashed potatoes made of bees

Ya see, I wish I wasn't me

You think im cool, im not so cool.

I wish I wasn't me

Looking at my life, I wish it wasn't that

I wanna make a song so that I can rave to that

For more infomation >> Sour Cream - Rave To That (Official Music Video) | Steven Universe - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Video SEO - How to Rank Higher in 2017 - Duration: 2:03.

hey y'all - UncaBilly here again!

hey y'all - I have been searching and searching for someone who could tell me how to get

my videos ranked well enough known as video SEO to get more views on my Unca

Billy Channel. I thought about starting another channel, but from everything I

read to do so just might be cutting my own throat

after all, it took me two years to get to where I am which isn't all that far y'all.

so I finally found someone who knows what he is talking about. His video

regarding this subject which is video SEO was ranked number one last year and

he is still at number one this year 2017. so I'm going to be using his system to

set up my videos from now on plus a few more things that I have learned

elsewhere to add to my watch time on my videos I will give him a shout-out at

the end of this video it's the least I can do right? If you are wanting to get

better YouTube rankings, I suggest you also give him a try. Be sure to click on

his link at the end of this video. Thanks for dropping by to visit UncaBilly

today and make it a great day!

For more infomation >> Video SEO - How to Rank Higher in 2017 - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Sok Vannara - Do a Business if you are new, Do not start yet Work to understand first - Duration: 1:06:48.

Sok Vannara -

Do a Business if you new, Do dot start yet work to understand first.

Success Reveal

For more infomation >> Sok Vannara - Do a Business if you are new, Do not start yet Work to understand first - Duration: 1:06:48.

-------------------------------------------

Truy Kich Rìu Gold quẩy team , gặp trùm Đao Phong v ✔ ( đăng ký kênh để nhận acc ) - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> Truy Kich Rìu Gold quẩy team , gặp trùm Đao Phong v ✔ ( đăng ký kênh để nhận acc ) - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

8-Bit Donation Unboxing - June 2017 - Duration: 22:28.

Welcome to the unboxing video for June 2017.

This is going to be a long video, so let's just get right into it!

This first box is from Zion Castor out of South Bend, Indiana.

It's definitely a compact Macintosh of some kind.

It's another SE/30!

I think this is like the 3rd one I've received since I told the world I didn't have one.

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to get any of them working yet.

But I'm hoping to eventually use all of these for an episode on Appletalk networking!

OK, so this next box is from Marton in Hungary.

He said he was sending me some kind of vintage Casio digital watch.

Interesting.

It's a fully dot-matrix watch and it says it is a touch screen.

I was big into Casio watches back in the 1980s and 90s, so I'm surprised I've never seen

this model before.

The touch screen was a bit hard to use at first, but eventually I got the hang of it.

It's also hard to operate while trying to get it at just the right angle for the camera

to see the screen.

I'll have to adjust the band a bit to fit my tiny wrist.

OK, there we go.

That doesn't look half bad on me.

I mean, who needs an Apple Watch, huh?

Anyway, this is very cool!

Thank you Marton!

I may wear this around some!

The next box is from Haven Johnson.

I'm not sure what's in here.

He said it was some Commodore 64 stuff.

OK, so what we appear to have here are a bunch of games on disk.

Very nice.

So what is this next thing?

Ah, hah.

I've heard of these, but I've never seen one in person.

It's an ethernet card for the Commodore 64.

And apparently it does come with a plastic case, but I'll need to drill my own holes

to make it fit.

And this is a box of thermal paper.

However, if you are watching this now, I already used this in a video a few weeks ago on the

Gameboy Camera.

Here's a better view of all of the disk games.

I'm not familiar with about half of these, so hopefully I'll have some time to try

them out!

So thank you Haven!

OK, so this box is from, ok, I'm not sure who it's from.

It's certainly from overseas somewhere.

OK, so this is the CVX4, which is a clone of the Covox Speech thing.

This was sent to me by a guy named Serge.

And I already did an episode on this, so I'm sort of showing you this out of order.

Actually, he sent me two of these.

And by the way it's possible to use these in a stereo configuration if you have two

parallel ports.

In the 3rd bag is a little MIDI synthesizer that can attach to the feature connector on

a Soundblaster card.

So I'll have to show that eventually.

The next donation I got was this old Radio Shack tape drive, and it was hand delivered

to me by Samuel, so thank you Samuel!

Next box is from Andrew out of London, Ontario.

He said he was sending me some Commodore stuff.

Ah yes, the Commodore 16.

I actually already have one of these.

But what I was really wanting was the matching cassette drive that I do not have.

The name plate is coming off, but I am sure I can fix that.

And the power supply is the European style.

I actually didn't know Canada had a different plug style from the USA.

Unfortunately, the one thing I really wanted, this cassette drive, seems to have been destroyed

in shipping.

Yeah, at first I thought maybe I could fix this, but I think I'm going to declare it

a total loss.

Well, it's the thought that counts..

So thank you Andrew!

The next package is from Emily out of Plymouth, Michigan.

She may be my one and only female viewer.

I believe she was sending me some sort of toy keyboard to review.

Wow, this is an impressive packing job, with custom formed cardboard slots and everything!

So, we have a little keyboard with a note attached.

Anyone who wants to read that can pause the video.

Suffice it to say, this is essentially the modern day toy keyboard, and she wanted to

see how I thought it compared to toy keyboards from the 1980s.. so I'll probably be doing

an episode on this eventually.

This next box is from Amazon so I wasn't sure who sent to to me at first.

But it turns out this is from Justin.

I guess he got tired of seeing all of the old and busted soldering equipment that I

use.

So, he sent me this nice soldering station.

So yeah, this is pretty cool.

It's fancier than anything I've ever used before.

There were also a variety of other tools included in the box, and I'll have to confess I don't

know what half of these are even for.

Still, I'm sure you'll see some of this being used in the next episode that involves

soldering.

So thank you very much Justin!

And we've got a big and heavy box here from Steven out of Portland Maine.

And I know what is in here because I actually volunteered to pay for the shipping on this.

But I won't spoil the surprise for you.

So, do you recognize this keyboard?

Let's see if the rest of the system arrived intact!

And here it is!

The Kaypro II in all of its glory!

It's even got the little disk drive protector things.

I powered it on and it seems to work.

You'll definitely be seeing more of this thing in a later video, so I won't spoil

any of it.

So, thank you very much Steven!

Here's a box from Thomas Caldwell out of Monroe, Washington.

This is one of these where he said it would be a surprise.

I am usually hesitant to accept packages without knowing what they are, because I may already

have one or just flat out not want it, so I hate for people to risk the trouble of shipping

me something if I can't use it.

So, let's see what this mystery box contains.

What we appear to have here is a Sega Genesis with a custom paint job.

Very interesting.

Here are the matching controllers.

And this is cool, it's a cartridge with 6 Genesis games on it.

Several of these are popular games too.

And this is not bootleg, it appears to be official from Sega.

Also in the box is some kind of vintage calculator.

I've never seen anything quite like it before.

And then, in here is some sort of 3D headset.

This most likely pre-dates the Oculus.

OK, so thank you Thomas!

Next package is from David Goar out of Boise, Idaho.

And, I know what's in this package, but I'm not sure I've ever seen one of these

in person.

Notice it says AST on it.

What makes this really interesting is that I worked for AST in the laptop support department

for several years during the late 1990s before they went out of business.

And AST had bought out several companies a few years earlier including Tandy and Grid.

And so this was a new PDA like product with the Grid name.

You might be able to say this is like a palm pilot on steroids and certainly something

that might have evolved into the iPad had they not been a terrible failure.

I'll stick some batteries in it and see if it works.

There is a second battery on the left, for backing up the RAM, and I think it is dead.

So, it works.

It appears that the memory is wiped, as I suspected.

And it also appears this runs some form of the GEOS operating system, which has its roots

back in the Commodore 64 days.

This is a reflective LCD and so much like the Gameboy, it's hard to get the camera

to see the whole screen without some light glaring off of it, but it's much easier

to read in person.

As I suspected, the backup battery is low.. probably dead is more like it.

And so, yeah, this is the Gridpad..

Oh look, it has America Online pre-installed.

Anyway, I'll have to cover this more in a later episode!

Thank you David Goar for sending me this!

OK, this next box says it is from Jim Brain, but this is actually a drop shipment from

Lorin Milsap, who has donated several items in the past.

He said it was a surprise, but I trust him that he knows what I would or wouldn't have

any use for.

OK, so this is a Zoomfloppy.

This plugs into the USB port of a modern PC and allows you to connect old disk drives,

mostly Commodore drives to your PC so you can read and write information to those old

floppy disks.

Very cool.

I'll definitely put this to good use!

Notice it has the IEEE connector so it can even run PET disk drives.

Thank you Lorin!

Next package is from Don Grant.

Let's see what we have here.

Ahh!

It's an Atari 1200XL.

That's great because now I have almost the entire Atari 8-Bit line of computers.

I'm only missing the 600 at this point.

So, this is very nice!

Thank you Don!

Next package is from Pond Software.

I'm sorry I can't pronounce that name, I'd probably butcher it trying.

So let's see what we've got here.

Ok, so this appears to be a brand-new game for the Commodore 64 or 128.

The Bear essentials.

I've actually never heard of this.

I'm going to go ahead and cut the shrink-wrap off and have a look inside.

So it appears to ship on floppy disk.

Well, I'll have to check this out.

I'll probably attach a quick review of this to the end of a related video at some point.

So thank you for this.. moving on.

The next package is from Adam.

And I think this is a cartridge of some kind.

Ah yes!

The Mach 128.

I remember reading about these in magazines back in the 1980s.

Apparently this was a great fast loader cartridge for the Commodore 128.

I can't wait to try this out after all of these years.

Thank you Adam!

Next package is from Matthias out of the U.K. Cool, this is the first postcard with Captain

Archer I've ever gotten.

And two unopened Atari 7800 games.

Now I have to make a decision to either cut the shrink wrap so I can try these out in

my 7800 or leave them unopened as collectors items.

How will I ever decide!

Anyway, this is very cool, so thank you Matthais!

Next box is from Paul Dixon.

Check it out!

A Sound Sampler for the Commodore 64.

I've never seen this before.

Oh look.

The cartridge has the same form factor as the Sound Expander and the Magic Voice cartridge.

It appears to come with software on cassette, and a little microphone.

So yeah, this is cool.

Can't wait to try this out.

Thank you Paul!

OK, so this next box is from Tom and it is HUGE!

I'm not entirely sure what is in here.

He said it was Commodore stuff, and I can almost never turn down Commodore stuff.

So we'll see what it is.

OK, this is so big, I'm going to have to put it in the floor just to dig stuff out.

OK, so there's a bunch of individually wrapped items here.

This was one heck of a good packing job.

I don't think anything will be broken from this.

OK, so there's all of the different items.

I'll dig around in the packing peanuts just to be sure.

Oh, and if Clint from LGR is watching, since you like packing peanuts so much, this is

just for you!

OK, so, now I have to unwrap all of these items because I still have no idea what they

are.

OK, so the first item here is a boxed modem for the Mattel Aquarius.

That's cool.

Unfortunately, I don't have an Aquarius to use it with, but now that I've said that

I'll probably have 3 of them next month.

And here's another Aquarius item.

I think it's a cartridge with some budget software on it.

These boxes are in great condition too!

And what's next..

Ah yes, a Commodore 1200 baud modem.

I tell you what, if you had one of these in the mid 1980s you were rockin' because everyone

else was running a 300 baud.

Those were the days!

Let's open it up!

So here's the manual.

And here's the modem.

This thing looks like it's never been used!

And as always, it included a Quantum link disk.

This is very cool!

And the next thing is..

I think this is that same cassette drive that Andrew sent me that I was wanting.

And sure enough, it is!

And yeah, this one survived shipping!

The reason I wanted one of these is because the Plus/4 and Commodore 16 used a different

connector for the cassette drive than the rest of the Commodore machines.

As you can see, its a little round connector.

So, very cool.. and there are still more items to open from Tom.

Ah yes.. a 1541C disk drive.

This is still essentially the classic 1541 but they changed the case color to match the

later model 64.

This one appears to be in great shape too!

No yellowing or anything.

And I think we're saving the best for last because this next item is really cool.

It's a Commodore Plus/4.

I actually already had one of these, but this one is in the original box and the box is

absolutely perfect, like it just came from the store.

Wow.

This is fantastic.

Believe it or not, I just spent an hour on the phone with Bil Herd the other day, who

was an engineer at Commodore and helped design this computer.

I was asking him all sorts of questions about the design decisions on this computer.

That will be for an upcoming video, so you'll be seeing this again!.

So, this is eve thing I got from Tom.

This was a very generous donation, and I appreciate it a lot, thank you Tom!

The next package is from Dimitri out of Ontario, Canada.

So these are some clones of the old Nintendo Game and Watch devices.

These were actually made back in the Soviet Union right before the breakup.

They need some button cell batteries so I can't demonstrate them at the moment, but

I'll definitely get some batteries and have a look at these.

And also a Tetris clone.

So, very cool, thank you Dimitri!

OK, so this next box is…

Kind of fragile.

And it's from CubicleNate.

Falling fast may cause unscheduled disassembly.

Well, that's certainly true of that cassette drive I opened earlier.

It's kind of old, kind of fragile, Golly, fragile contents.

What is in here, glass items or something?

Please, please, please, don't drop me… too hard.

Well, I guess we're about to see if any of that helped the contents survive.

This one is packed with newspaper.

Heres' the first item.

8K of static RAM.

This board looks like it is from the early 1970s.

No idea what it goes to.

Next thing is a main board for the Commodore 64.

If I recall, I think he said these were all for spare parts.

So they probably don't work, but I can use them to repair others.

This is definitely a main board to a Commodore disk drive, although I'm not sure which

model.

Well, it says 1984, so probably a 1541.

And here's a fully intact 1541 disk drive.

And a fully intact Commodore 64.

I think he said this one has a memory problem.

So maybe I can fix it.

Anyway, thank you Nathan!

OK, so this is interesting.

This is a package from Sega.

They contacted me and said they wanted to send me a package, but they wouldn't say

what it was.

Well, Techmoan got the same package and already did a video on it the day before mine showed

up, so it kind of spoiled the surprise.

But I'll show it to you anyway.

Cassette Tapes changed music forever.

We're about to do the same with retro gaming on mobile.

Ok.

I'll be curious to see what they've come up with.

So, here's the cassette and these are basically just songs from the old Genesis games, with

maybe some Dreamcast games thrown in there.

I got number 274 out of the 512 they made.

I know Techmoan got one, so not sure who got all the rest.

They also sent this regular Bic pen.

I was confused at first because it doesn't even have a Sega logo on it.

Then I realized it is probably because back in the 80s we used to use this kind of pen

to wind cassette tapes by hand because the hexagonal shape fits perfectly on the teeth

of the reels.

So, yeah, that was a thing we actually did back then.

Next package is from Sam Mendelson.

And it looks like a shoe box.

But, inside it looks like some old MS-DOS games.

There's space rogue, and yeah, it comes on the old 5.25 inch floppies.

Might and Magic.

I remember this one too, although I was more of an Ultima guy myself.

And last is Starfleet II.

I have to say I'm not familiar with this game.

Once I get a proper MS-DOS machine working with a 5.25" disk drive, I'll try this

out.

Anyway, thank you Sam!

Next box is from David Leach.

I know what's in here, but I won't spoil it.

So, this is a vintage calculator.

But not just any old calculator.

This is from Commodore.

Many people don't realize that before they made computers, they were a calculator company.

This one doesn't work, but I am going to attempt to repair it eventually.

I think it is just an internal power supply problem.

So this is highly collectible, thank you David!

Next box is from Dennis Murphy.

I' not sure what the significance of the Captain Ed's sticker is, maybe somebody

can comment on that.

Inside we have……

A modem.

Total communications, and it's still factory shrink wrapped.

This modem is sort of special to me because, even though it was an aftermarket product

for the Commodore 64, it was the first modem I ever owned.

It is very basic, only does pulse dialing, no tone dialing.

And it's 300 baud.

But I remember that magical evening back in 1980 something when I fired this thing up

and connected to an online service for the fist time!

So, great find here, thank you Dennis!

Next box is from Ed out of Portland, Oregon.

So the first thing here is a box of Bonus brand disks..

I remember those!

Actually, these are CP/M disks.

And since I have a few computers that run CP/M now, such as the Osborne and Kaypro,

I'm anxious to give these a try!

And this is a little 486 computer.

I had mentioned I've been looking for a small form factor 486 desktop computer.

Unfortunately, shipping was not kind to this thing, and there wasn't a lot of packing

material in the box.

Lets's see how much damage there is.

The faceplate to the floppy came off.

The entire front bezel seems busted.

Inside, it appears the processor heat sink is loose, and the entire frame is slightly

bent.

I'll see what I can do later to fix this up some.

Anyway, thank you Ed, especially for the CP/M disks!

Next box is from Henry Taylor.

And, let's see what we have here.

This is an old iBook G3.

This is the 500 Mhz model, which was the first model to come in the white or snow look after

they stopped making the clamshell model.

And other than missing a key, it is in really good condition, and I think I have some spare

keys for this model somewhere in the attic.

So thank you Henry, this will be a great addition to my iBook collection!

Next box is from Tyler Jones.

And yes, we're getting close to being done now.

So just hang in there!

This is not the first time Tyler has sent me some cool stuff.

This is supposed to be some Atari 8-Bit stuff.

OK, so there are empty game boxes.

But I have a lot of cartridges that go to these.

Not sure what I'm going to do with these, though.

There's also a box full of old Atari disks.

And this is definitely something unusual.

It's a set of games for the old TRS-80 computers.

Not the Color Computer, but the business machine.

It says these work on Model 1 through 3, so I hope it will work on my Model 4P that I

have.

And the disks are in here.

So that's really cool!

Tyler also sent me another box too.

There are several individually wrapped items here.

So, yeah, now I'll have to unwrap all of these mysteries!

So, here's another game..

Racing Destruction Set.. and it does have the disk in there.

Summer Games.

An original Atari joystick.

Chomper Stomper, Spiderman, Some sort of paint program.

3 different cartridges.

An Atari 1050 disk drive.

I already have one of these but it doesn't work quite right, hopefully this one does.

And last is an 800XL.

Probably one of the most popular Atari machines.

I already have two of these and neither one works, so hopefully this one does!

So, thank you very much Tyler!

And we've got a fairly big box here from Chris Lane.

And well, gee.

That's interesting.

A complete package of bubble wrap.

Well, I guess I can use that next time I'm shipping something out.

And here's a note, you can pause the video if you want to read that.

And it looks like there's a little keyboard in here.

This looks familiar.

Ah yes, the PT-1.

I remember seeing these in the store back in the 80s.

This was like the cheapest of the cheap kids toy keyboards.

This one has a bit of yellowing and it is missing the switch covers, though.

Still, I'll be interested to fire this up!

But here's the main attraction.

It's a Yamaha PSR-6.

It's quite dirty.

But I'm sure I can clean this up.

This is going to be an interesting keyboard to review because it's an early Yamaha but

actually has like a tone bank instead of like 20 instruments.

So yeah, thank you very much Chris.

OK, so the last package is from Tim Labonte.

I think that's how you say that.

By the way, in case I didn't mention.

I actually show this in the order I receive them.

So, this was received on the last day of June.

I know some people said I should re-order these from least to most interesting.

But I prefer chronological order.

Here's another letter.

I won't read it aloud because it is long, but you can pause the video if you want.

So, yeah, this is a Macintosh LC-III.

This finally completes my collection of Macintosh LC series, although I think somebody is sending

me the machine that came after this one that looks similar.

This one is in near perfect condition.

So that's awesome.

I really appreciate that, thank you Tim!OK, so not a package, just an envelope from John.

So, what could this be?

Well, there is a note, and apparently some bandaids for when I cut myself opening all

of these boxes.

Another note, and like the ten thousandth person asking for a shoutout to their channel.

OK, so that about wraps that up!

I am absolutely amazed at the amount of stuff that you guys sent me during June.

So, if it continues to come in at this rate, I may have to start breaking this video up

into two parts, like maybe every two weeks instead of every month, because originally,

when I wanted to start doing this video, you know it's just an extra video I can do once

a month, it will only take a few hours, so it won't really interfere much with my other

projects.

Unfortunately, when they get to be this long, it really does start to become a huge project

in and of itself, so not that I'm complaining, but I'm just saying, so don't be terribly

surprised if you might start seeing two of these a month.

Anyway, I guess thank you to all my fans for the stuff you sent me and I'll see you next

time!

For more infomation >> 8-Bit Donation Unboxing - June 2017 - Duration: 22:28.

-------------------------------------------

Drake Requested JAY-Z's '4:44' at a Restaurant Because He's All of Us - Duration: 1:36.

What's up guys?!

Beija here for Complex!

We all know by now Jay-Z's 4:44 is being talked about not only amongst hip-hop FANS,

but the music world as a whole.

Hov dropped his last album Magna Carta Holy Grail back in 2013 so this comeback—which

is exclusively available on Tidal---has received lots of love from fans, public figures and

his fellow peers.

And speaking of peers, none other than Drake requested that a Baltimore restaurant play

Jay's 13th studio album on Thursday night/Friday morning so he could vibe out to this masterpiece.

The Baltimore Sun reported that Drizzy's inquiry for the restaurant to play the new

tracks went down at Azumi at Harbor East.

So…if you live around that area you're probably kicking yourself that you missed

out on this rare occasion.

The Sun also reported that the Toronto rapper was outside on the patio with five friends

when at (or around) midnight he asked whoever was handling the music to put 4:44on.

.

"While we normally have our own DJ's music playing through the speakers, we were able

to accommodate him and they listened to JAY-Z's 4:44 album in its entirety."

Sweeney also went on to add that bartenders, servers and management made comments admiring

how nice and down to earth Drake was.

One of those people was a Drake fan--@XOXOCandice--who took to Twitter to express her encounter with

the More Life artist.

It was a lengthy thread of comments about the rapper…not 5 or 10 tweets but we're

talking nearly 40 tweets.

Drake was more than likely being present with friends and his environment that he probably

didn't get to peep all of the subliminal shots and subtle references in Jay-Z's new

album.

That's all the news for now, but for more on Drake and Jay-Z be sure to subscribe to

Complex on Youtube today.

For Complex News, I'm Beija Velez.

For more infomation >> Drake Requested JAY-Z's '4:44' at a Restaurant Because He's All of Us - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

「熊熊遇見你短篇翻譯」 白熊的主廚教室Cooking with ice bear (CC字幕) - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> 「熊熊遇見你短篇翻譯」 白熊的主廚教室Cooking with ice bear (CC字幕) - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Kids coloring flowerpot | How children color flowers | how to draw rose, baby learned to color fruit - Duration: 5:25.

Kids coloring flowerpot | How children color flowers | how to draw rose, baby learned to color fruit

For more infomation >> Kids coloring flowerpot | How children color flowers | how to draw rose, baby learned to color fruit - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

KBS World Idol Show K-RUSH Ep.17 : Click to find out who this is!!!!! [ENG/中文字幕/2017.06.30] - Duration: 31:18.

This has been the best weekend I've had so far.

So thank you so much and we love you.

Hi, MONSTA X. This is Whitney from America.

And I love you.

MONSTA X, go for it!

Hello. I am I.M from MONSTA X.

We're at the concert hall,

and now we're in the waiting room.

Hello.

Oh! Hello!

I'm cheerful Shownu. Nice to meet you!

It's the 2nd day of the concert and it's your birthday?

That's right.

I think it's going to be a special and happy day.

I'll go really close especially for Minhyuk.

Intensely close.

Answer my questions, please.

How do you feel about the concert?

Today's concert... Stay still.

Don't you know what intense closeness is?

- It's not to me. / - Am I right?

About today's concert...

Don't be too close.

- It's supposed to be like this. / - Please separate.

I'm sweating now.

- About today's concert... / - Separate a little.

Like Wonho said earlier...

Don't you want to do the interview?

Jooheon?

Oh, hello.

What do you usually do before going up to the stage?

First of all, I'm a rapper so I don't warm up my voice.

That's what I'm talking about.

I don't warm up my voice since I'm a rapper.

But I warm up my tongue because I'm a rapper.

Like this...

That's right.

This has been the current situation

in the MONSTA X waiting room.

See you at the concert! Bye!

See you again.

- Hello. Nice to meet you! / - Hello!

Nice to meet you all.

We are now airing in 117 countries.

So please do your greetings in different languages.

Shall we start with him?

No, no. One by one.

I say these languages and you guys keep adding on.

They seem down.

Huh? Isn't that "I love you?"

That's what I meant.

I love them, always.

- Did you say this one? / - Nope.

Sanbai cutumu.

That's like good-bye, excuse me.

Sanbai cutumu.

Shownu, what language is that?

I'm not sure.

So you just memorize the words of the greeting.

I heard your concert tickets

sold out within 1 minute. Congratulations!

Can you express the feeling with your body?

I.M?

- Oh, me? / - Yes, yes.

Do it to "first word twerking."

The first word, twerking.

What are the things that can

only be seen at the MONSTA X concert?

Why doesn't I.M Show everyone?

- Me? / - Show everyone.

Do it!

Trespassing rock version.

1, 2, 3, 4.

Do the rock version.

1, 2, 3, 4.

- Okay, do the swift rock version. / - I just did it.

- 1, 2, 3, 4. / - Do it!

Come to me swiftly.

Have a seat.

You won't be able to do anything either!

It's like a special K-RUSH episode for I.M today.

Right? It's like an exclusive interview.

I heard from the staff members that you

showed off your abs during the concert.

How did you know that?

I've never heard about that.

Oh, really?

Did I just do it?

Hold on, don't embarrass her!

- We did it only for few seconds. / - Really?

I'm surprised that you know.

If you can guess who, then we will show you.

Can you give me some clues?

"Did he? Come on, I doubt it." This is the clue.

Oh, then...

Is it Kihyun?

1, 2, 3! That's enough.

1, 2, 3! That's enough.

I heard MONSTA X is going to make a comeback

with a repackaged album, "Shine Forever."

Can you sing us more than one line, like 2 or 3?

I'll sing.

And Hyungwon will show us the dance.

3, 4.

♪ Shine ♪

Don't you know the beat?

1, 2, 3.

♪ Shine forever ♪

Hold on. You're making a comeback, right?

Start from this.

- I will... / - 1, 2, 3, 4.

♪ I will light you, shine forever ♪

Keep going.

♪ Shine forever, look around ♪

Okay.

That was not to test how well you remember it.

But we were able to see it.

During our concert yesterday...

Did he forget?

He was just standing.

That happened in front of me last time!

This isn't a court hearing, is it?

He looks gloomy.

He was just standing.

That happened in front of me last time!

I saw your new music video.

And I see you put in lots of effort into acting.

There is a story to it.

It's about solving a problem after

something happened between the seven of us.

There is a part where Shownu punches Minhyuk.

And I want to see that.

Start!

- I don't believe this! / - His worried.

About what to eat tonight.

Minhyuk wants to eat spicy chicken stew.

But I want to eat boiled pork!

I see you put lots of emphasis on your side profile.

We saw your profile a lot.

Who has the best profile in MONSTA X?

In my opinion, Kihyun.

I think it's me too.

Surprisingly, Jooheon's is pretty good too.

Then let's do it.

1, 2, 3.

I was wrong.

- Are you just looking at the sky? / - What about me?

What's that?

Profile.

I think it's Kihyun.

His side view is better than the front.

Every time you make a comeback,

your individual skills are upgraded.

Can you show us some upgraded ones?

- Jooheon has one. / - Yeah.

It's called a cheek balloon.

Cheek balloon?

Cheek balloon!

That's it.

Oh, I see.

That's indeed upgraded.

Her reaction was so insincere.

Sorry, I am good at reactions but...

I want to see Shownu's.

Can you do "If You're Like Me?"

Kim Janghoon's song.

If you think it's too much, just stop me.

♪ If you're like me ♪

That's it.

Your face expression is more similar than the voice.

♪ If you're like me ♪

So we're starting from Seoul,

then we will go to the U.S., Japan, Europe

and South America too.

We will complete our first world tour successfully.

Please love our repackaged album "Shine Forever."

This has been MONSTA X.

Thank you.

Introducing Korean food to the world! Battle K-Food!

It's hot, right?

- Yeah, it's very hot. / - It's really hot.

My back is sweating and it's dripping.

So for this week, I hope

we eat something that could cool us off.

It's so good.

It's very refreshing.

We have a viewer guest as usual.

Please come out!

It's a beautiful lady.

Is there any special reason you came to Korea?

- For K-pop! / - It's an honor.

- You're a K-pop singer! / - Yeah.

Let's move on to the restaurant!

Oh, you're first today.

We have prepared something.

Let's go!

We came to a famous restaurant that we found.

I'll introduce the menu.

I think she prepared something.

Let me show you.

I didn't realize how good it was when I was young.

You will never get sick of this taste.

The nutty taste, I won't let you go.

Good job! You'll get a commercial deal.

The food we chose for today for the hot summer is

cold soybean soup noodles.

It's coming.

It's here.

I love it.

Why is the bowl so big?

It's so much.

Smells nice.

It's very nutty.

What do you think?

It looks good to me.

- Does it look tasty? / - Yeah.

It looks like cream pasta, right?

It looks like cream pasta.

It looks good. I really want to try it.

It tastes like cream pasta!

I think she's crying.

She's moved to tears.

To be honest, I quit eating noodles.

I think I'm going to get hooked on noodles again.

You'll show us how to eat it properly.

Is it mixed well?

I'm nervous.

Would she like this?

Isn't it good?

- Is it good? / - Really?

- Wow. / - It's amazing.

I love beans too so...

I love beans too.

Do you want to go eat beans with me?

I'm sorry.

We just tasted the original version of it.

But if you add some sugar to it, it's even better.

- What? Sugar makes it good? / - Yeah.

I always use a small plate because it tastes different.

A little bit of salt.

I think she really knows how to eat this well.

This is so good.

I really love this. This one.

It looks really good.

Is it delicious? Is the taste perfect?

What would she think?

How is it?

This is the stuff.

- Right? / - Did you hear that? "This is the stuff."

She said, "This is the stuff."

The sugar is popping in my mouth.

- It's a special taste. / - Right?

- Oh, right. / - It's a special popping taste.

Is it good? See? I said it's good.

I will put sugar on it from now on.

You two have chosen the right place.

What is this?

I love dumplings.

Is this on the house?

You can have the noodles for free.

- But you have to play a game for this. / - I knew it.

I knew it wouldn't be easy.

1, 2, 3.

Okay, go home.

Let's go.

Start!

I won. Get out.

Wow, it's so delicious.

Try it.

This is a dumpling, everyone.

It's very chewy.

Really.

So good.

Let's move onto the next restaurant, which I chose.

Where are we? It's nice in here.

It feels like... How do I describe it?

- A traditional Korean house. / - Yes, it feels aged.

Let me introduce to you Korean food that matches

the atmosphere of this restaurant.

Getting stifled in the summer heat is not allowed...

These are my noodles.

I'm sorry.

What I prepared is...

Cold noodles!

There's the soup and the spicy sauce. Which one?

The spicy sauce is too hot for me, so the cold soup.

What about you, Soyeon?

I like adding broth to the spicy sauce.

Right?

- How did you know that? / - I thought you would.

Okay, let's try it.

Is it ready?

It came out already.

Hello.

Look at the ice.

- I like to add lots of mustard... / - Thank you.

- I like to add a kick to it. / - Right.

That's one round of vinegar.

And then more mustard.

It looks good.

If it's good...

She's frowning from the mustard.

Let's eat. I'll have a big bite.

It looks very refreshing.

It's really cold on the teeth, right?

It's very refreshing and delicious.

It's just right for summer.

There is something we do when we eat this.

- Get the yolk out. / - You eat the egg first.

There is an empty part in the middle.

And you put the noodles in?

This is my way of eating it.

I pour in lots of broth.

Because I'm not good with spicy food.

Pile it up with the meat and radish.

You ate that so well just now. No lie.

We always have special recipes ready.

Let me just show you.

Just see.

There is something you will love to eat with this.

- This is what I'm talking about. / - Incredible.

I'll do it with sincerity.

Oh, with sincerity.

She is going to finish the noodles with the broth.

Did you get twisted up?

Wipe your mouth, please.

Let's try one more time.

Wow, it's so good!

I'm so embarrassed.

Try to do something special.

Think about it in your head.

You're going to sing again, right?

How did you know?

Here I go.

"Am I easy" for U-KISS! Cold noodles for summer!

You think being on TV is easy?

You think being on TV is easy?

You think being on TV is easy?

Do I choose now?

I think it's Yujeong.

Yujeong, I'm so jealous. Try it.

I like the allium herb so I'll wrap it in it.

Wow, I should have tried harder.

I'm so curious about the taste.

Eat it with the allium?

I like it because it has a different texture.

Did you like the cold noodles today?

- Yes. / - Yeah, it was good.

Thank you for the food!

I'm nervous.

Would she like this?

Isn't it good?

- She eats it really well. / - It's cold on your teeth?

1, 2, 3.

Soybean soup noodles!

Wow!

I knew it!

I loved it too.

Right? Seriously.

Yeah.

Is there a special reason for choosing bean noodles?

I loved the cold noodles too

but I have tried it before,

and I think it was exceptionally delicious.

It's new and yummy.

I think I'll eat it again.

Thank you for the food today!

Battle K-Food!

Bye.

We are finally with M-M-M, MAMAMOO!

2, 3. I say MAMA MAMA MOO.

Hello, we are MAMAMOO!

Yes, I am very chic.

Yes, I am very arrogant.

I'm Solar from MAMAMOO and my cheeks are chubby.

Congratulations on your big eyes.

Your new concept is cute boasting.

I have never heard of this before.

The chorus is the "Yes I am" part.

And it's like showing off individually.

I think the choreography explains it.

It's indeed cute boasting.

That was a great explanation.

I saw your previous interviews, and because

you had a scary and powerful image, you seemed

sad about it and now you want to be called cute.

Aren't our clothes today cute?

You look like you would steal lunch money in school.

How much do you have?

I'll give you everything I have.

Can you make cute faces together?

- Since it's the concept. / - Right.

Are you ready? Let's go. 1, 2, 3.

Are you ready? Let's go. 1, 2, 3.

That reaction though...

I'll give you my money.

Now it's time to get to know more about each other.

It's the "Yes I Am" game.

Right.

Turtle.

Cheek.

Cherry.

Yes, I am.

Okay, now.

Shall we start with Moonbyul?

Let me ask you the question.

What's the video that you want to remove the most?

No malfunction.

Name of the song.

- What was it? / - I don't remember.

- I don't remember it either. / - I'm getting crazy.

Give us some clues.

First love.

Can I say it?

Starting love.

- "Start Love." / - Correct!

Oh, right!

I was the main character and one of the lines was

spoken to my own heart.

In the drama, my name is Yu Nayeong.

Yu Nayeong, what are you doing? No malfunction!

I want to remove that part.

I turned the TV off while watching this part.

Me too.

Okay, It was good.

As I promised...

It's like "Immortal Songs."

It's MAMAMOO!

You go this time.

Announce it like the show.

Next up is...

The food you chose is...

Oh, it's these artists...

Introduce it to us.

Cold water.

It's cold water with ice.

Does she drink from this hole?

While Solar drinks her water...

The next question is, "When do you look sexiest?"

This one is difficult.

I think she can get it right.

When she flips her hair?

Wrong.

- Me. / - I think I know.

- Moonbyul. / - Before taking a shower.

- And? / - Seeing herself in the mirror.

Looking in the mirror when naked.

Correct!

She used the word "naked," actually.

She said seeing herself naked in the mirror.

- How did you know that? / - You guys...

Did you wiretap her?

No, no, it's because

every time I go to her place, she'll wash, right?

Is she naked all the time?

She dances in front of the mirror.

He hates it.

I have to choose a good one.

It's Moonbyul's turn.

I thought she was going to hit her with that.

Is this how I open this?

Did you get something like cake?

What is it?

Macaroons!

It's not just a macaroon. It's a set of six.

- Can we just take it? / - Sure.

It's a gift.

Wheein's question is...

A part of her that people don't know about.

She's pessimistic.

Nope, wrong.

She feels ashamed easily.

Come on!

What are you thinking?

Loneliness.

- Over thinking. / - No.

- She wants to be happy. / - Nope.

- She's lonely. / - Have a seat.

Go back to your seat.

She can't really tell people what she thinks and...

- She's timid. / - No.

- She's introverted. / - Correct.

I knew she would get it.

That was easy.

She practically gave away the answer.

What are you on about? It took so long to get it right.

Choose it, because it's awkward.

It's her again.

What am I going to get?

This is a punishment.

- Lemon. / - Lemon!

- Oh, this one is... / - Oh, no?

Here is the lemon.

Thank you.

Does she have to eat it now?

- Let me... / - Are you going to finish it?

- Is it that bad? / - My mouth is watering.

The saliva is...

Let me give you the question.

The body part she's most confident with.

This is easy.

Collarbone.

Her shoulders.

How do you know that?

I'm shocked.

How did you know that?

Last time... Oops, that pose was too arrogant.

Last time...

She asked that question.

And I got it right just like this time.

Really?

Good.

You finally got one.

- Finally her turn. / - Come to mama.

Wheein chose the "loser" ball.

Can we play one more time?

Add two "loser" balls and just one prize.

We have to choose out of those three.

How is it?

Oh, you want to try one more time?

Just one more time.

This time, let's make Hwasa choose it.

- Wish her luck. / - Okay.

Just choose one without a question?

Yeah.

If I choose the wrong ball, our album might fail.

Don't say that.

You can't say that.

I was joking.

She was joking.

How will your album do?

I got goosebumps.

I guess we'll be successful.

I almost cried.

Thank you for inviting us to K-RUSH.

We worked really hard on "Yes I Am,"

so please give us lots of love. Thank you.

Thank you.

This has been... I said MAMA MAMA MOO.

We are MAMAMOO. Thank you.

Thank you.

KBS World Idol Show, K-RUSH. Did you enjoy it?

We have a special quiz for the viewers.

What's the name of the 5th mini album of

MAMAMOO, who just came back with "Yes I Am?"

Please leave the answer on the KBS World website.

And we will give out our signed CDs.

Please take part!

For more infomation >> KBS World Idol Show K-RUSH Ep.17 : Click to find out who this is!!!!! [ENG/中文字幕/2017.06.30] - Duration: 31:18.

-------------------------------------------

▼Mark Mendy - Stay (feat. La Lune & HAM) - Duration: 2:53.

▼Mark Mendy - Stay (feat. La Lune & HAM)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét