Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 3 2017

.

♪ ♪

No, please, please, oh!

♪ ♪

(shrieks in terror)

(heavy breathing and snorting)

No, no.

The Running of the Bulldogs?

Surprising.

What's not surprising?

How much money Aleia saved

by switching to GEICO.

Fifteen minutes could save you

fifteen percent or more.

For more infomation >> Running of the Bulldogs – GEICO - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Adobe After Effects and Adobe PhotoShop - Follow Along Animation and Tips (GUIDE - HOW TO)(HD-60FPS) - Duration: 24:46.

Adobe PhotoShop Tutorial - Cutting Out Images With the Pen Tool (GUIDE - HOW TO)(HD-60FPS) *LINK IN DESCRIPTION BELOW*

Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE! And THANK YOU SO MUCH for watching! I love you all - May peace be with you!

For more infomation >> Adobe After Effects and Adobe PhotoShop - Follow Along Animation and Tips (GUIDE - HOW TO)(HD-60FPS) - Duration: 24:46.

-------------------------------------------

Video SEO - How to Rank Higher in 2017 - Duration: 2:03.

hey y'all - UncaBilly here again!

hey y'all - I have been searching and searching for someone who could tell me how to get

my videos ranked well enough known as video SEO to get more views on my Unca

Billy Channel. I thought about starting another channel, but from everything I

read to do so just might be cutting my own throat

after all, it took me two years to get to where I am which isn't all that far y'all.

so I finally found someone who knows what he is talking about. His video

regarding this subject which is video SEO was ranked number one last year and

he is still at number one this year 2017. so I'm going to be using his system to

set up my videos from now on plus a few more things that I have learned

elsewhere to add to my watch time on my videos I will give him a shout-out at

the end of this video it's the least I can do right? If you are wanting to get

better YouTube rankings, I suggest you also give him a try. Be sure to click on

his link at the end of this video. Thanks for dropping by to visit UncaBilly

today and make it a great day!

For more infomation >> Video SEO - How to Rank Higher in 2017 - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Sok Vannara - Do a Business if you are new, Do not start yet Work to understand first - Duration: 1:06:48.

Sok Vannara -

Do a Business if you new, Do dot start yet work to understand first.

Success Reveal

For more infomation >> Sok Vannara - Do a Business if you are new, Do not start yet Work to understand first - Duration: 1:06:48.

-------------------------------------------

[ Audio Official ] Để Nhớ Một Thời Ta Đã yêu - Võ Thành Tâm | Thành Viên Nhóm 4 tenors - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> [ Audio Official ] Để Nhớ Một Thời Ta Đã yêu - Võ Thành Tâm | Thành Viên Nhóm 4 tenors - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Kids coloring flowerpot | How children color flowers | how to draw rose, baby learned to color fruit - Duration: 5:25.

Kids coloring flowerpot | How children color flowers | how to draw rose, baby learned to color fruit

For more infomation >> Kids coloring flowerpot | How children color flowers | how to draw rose, baby learned to color fruit - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

My Issue with American Ninja Warrior's New Top 5 Women Rule - Duration: 4:22.

Women's success on American Ninja Warrior is dead and was replaced by a lookalike:

A conspiracy theory by me.

This summer, I've gotten into a lot of TV shows:

Star vs. the Forces of Evil,

Andi Mack,

America's Got Talent,

American Ninja Warrior,

and, most recently, Voltron: Legendary Defender.

I've known about American Ninja Warrior for a long time,

but didn't start keeping up with it until 2014.

I did so much research for this, it got to the point that I needed to make a spreadsheet or something.

Then I realized no one would care about that,

so here's a quick recap of women's success in seasons 6-9 of the show.

I call the women who got up the Warped Wall "magical girls" because I associate them with the Sailor Scouts

and it's easier to say.

Kacy Catanzaro is the first woman up the Warped Wall.

Michelle Warnky and Meagan Martin do that, too, but nobody really pays attention to them.

Kacy's run gets millions of views on YouTube.

More people watch the show.

Kacy is then the first woman to complete a City Finals course.

THAT gets millions of views on YouTube.

MORE people watch the show.

Jessie Graff is the fourth woman up the Warped Wall.

More people watch the show.

The other magical girls don't do as well.

Jessie Graff is the first woman up the 14 1/2 foot Warped Wall

and the first woman to complete Stage 1.

More people watch the show.

The other magical girls STILL don't do as well.

The top 5 women in each City Qualifiers course

advance to the City Finals, regardless of their placement overall.

There are also a few small accomplishments here and there,

mostly by Jessie and Meagan,

but major ones are few and far between.

In seasons 6-8,

all magical girls who did not qualify

were wildcarded to compete in Stage 1 because of their initial successes.

They wildcarded them so much, they stopped calling it that

and made it a rule that women move on no matter what,

even though it forces them to keep going,

even though they can't,

even though they're CLEARLY NOT PREPARED FOR THIS.

American Ninja Warrior drew higher ratings because of SUCCESSFUL women,

not women in general.

That was already thing pre-Kacy Catanzaro,

but ANW fails to grasp that.

They put so much pressure on a select group of women,

because those women are somehow "used to making history,"

that it actually hinders their performance and disappoints everyone who tuned in to watch THEM in the first place.

Yes, it's a big deal.

I get it.

They were ONLY the 1st, and then ONLY the 2nd,

and then ONLY the 3rd, and then ONLY the 4th,

but when are we going to stop counting?

I can't remember where I found it,

but I saw a gifset of a woman discussing what Wonder Woman means for feminism in the film industry,

and she said something like,

"We'll only be equal when we can make a bad movie, and then another bad movie,"

because films about male superheroes do that all the time,

and it never stops them from making more movies about male superheroes.

Likewise, they'll be equal when they can fail,

and then fail again, without being huge disappointments.

They are not going to make it or break it for women everywhere.

Whether or not we'll see more success from women on this show does not solely depend on them.

Their failure will never stop other women from trying.

You have to let them fail.

Sure, not many of them have gone very far through the years,

but they're getting better.

You don't understand.

The course works against them.

It gets harder and harder each year.

Which minimizes the fact that they're keeping up with it.

In one of this season's City Qualifiers,

I noticed that 2 women made it into the top 30,

without needing to be in the top 5 women.

In another episode, Barclay placed 30th out of 30,

barely advancing without the rule,

but was still extremely impressive having made it to the second-to-last obstacle.

She placed in the top 30 because she was QUALIFIED TO BE THERE.

Because of the rule, she was joined by 4 lower-performing women,

including one who failed on the second obstacle.

Letting the lowest-performing women move on with the highest-performing women

minimizes their individual accomplishments and competitive legitimacy.

The rule is detrimental because it implies that it's needed.

You're already saying a fraction of the spots is more than you ever expect out of them.

Most people come on American Ninja Warrior to win,

not to say "We can do it!"

Every little thing that every woman accomplishes

can't possibly be that big of a deal

because they're a woman,

when there's literally been one winner in the show's entire history.

The course has gotten so much more difficult since then,

it's a big deal when ANYONE accomplishes ANYTHING!

If they can't do the easiest level of competition,

and place with everyone else,

they can't win.

If they can't win,

there's no point in passing them except for publicity

for having women still there.

With few women to begin with,

they're going to get passed for smaller and smaller things

until nobody takes us seriously anymore.

You have. To let. Them fail.

This is coming from an 18-year-old magical girl/competitor

for American Ninja Warrior in training,

so I could be completely wrong about this,

but that was just my opinion.

Please let me know what you think.

OK, bye!

For more infomation >> My Issue with American Ninja Warrior's New Top 5 Women Rule - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

KBS World Idol Show K-RUSH Ep.17 : Click to find out who this is!!!!! [ENG/中文字幕/2017.06.30] - Duration: 31:18.

This has been the best weekend I've had so far.

So thank you so much and we love you.

Hi, MONSTA X. This is Whitney from America.

And I love you.

MONSTA X, go for it!

Hello. I am I.M from MONSTA X.

We're at the concert hall,

and now we're in the waiting room.

Hello.

Oh! Hello!

I'm cheerful Shownu. Nice to meet you!

It's the 2nd day of the concert and it's your birthday?

That's right.

I think it's going to be a special and happy day.

I'll go really close especially for Minhyuk.

Intensely close.

Answer my questions, please.

How do you feel about the concert?

Today's concert... Stay still.

Don't you know what intense closeness is?

- It's not to me. / - Am I right?

About today's concert...

Don't be too close.

- It's supposed to be like this. / - Please separate.

I'm sweating now.

- About today's concert... / - Separate a little.

Like Wonho said earlier...

Don't you want to do the interview?

Jooheon?

Oh, hello.

What do you usually do before going up to the stage?

First of all, I'm a rapper so I don't warm up my voice.

That's what I'm talking about.

I don't warm up my voice since I'm a rapper.

But I warm up my tongue because I'm a rapper.

Like this...

That's right.

This has been the current situation

in the MONSTA X waiting room.

See you at the concert! Bye!

See you again.

- Hello. Nice to meet you! / - Hello!

Nice to meet you all.

We are now airing in 117 countries.

So please do your greetings in different languages.

Shall we start with him?

No, no. One by one.

I say these languages and you guys keep adding on.

They seem down.

Huh? Isn't that "I love you?"

That's what I meant.

I love them, always.

- Did you say this one? / - Nope.

Sanbai cutumu.

That's like good-bye, excuse me.

Sanbai cutumu.

Shownu, what language is that?

I'm not sure.

So you just memorize the words of the greeting.

I heard your concert tickets

sold out within 1 minute. Congratulations!

Can you express the feeling with your body?

I.M?

- Oh, me? / - Yes, yes.

Do it to "first word twerking."

The first word, twerking.

What are the things that can

only be seen at the MONSTA X concert?

Why doesn't I.M Show everyone?

- Me? / - Show everyone.

Do it!

Trespassing rock version.

1, 2, 3, 4.

Do the rock version.

1, 2, 3, 4.

- Okay, do the swift rock version. / - I just did it.

- 1, 2, 3, 4. / - Do it!

Come to me swiftly.

Have a seat.

You won't be able to do anything either!

It's like a special K-RUSH episode for I.M today.

Right? It's like an exclusive interview.

I heard from the staff members that you

showed off your abs during the concert.

How did you know that?

I've never heard about that.

Oh, really?

Did I just do it?

Hold on, don't embarrass her!

- We did it only for few seconds. / - Really?

I'm surprised that you know.

If you can guess who, then we will show you.

Can you give me some clues?

"Did he? Come on, I doubt it." This is the clue.

Oh, then...

Is it Kihyun?

1, 2, 3! That's enough.

1, 2, 3! That's enough.

I heard MONSTA X is going to make a comeback

with a repackaged album, "Shine Forever."

Can you sing us more than one line, like 2 or 3?

I'll sing.

And Hyungwon will show us the dance.

3, 4.

♪ Shine ♪

Don't you know the beat?

1, 2, 3.

♪ Shine forever ♪

Hold on. You're making a comeback, right?

Start from this.

- I will... / - 1, 2, 3, 4.

♪ I will light you, shine forever ♪

Keep going.

♪ Shine forever, look around ♪

Okay.

That was not to test how well you remember it.

But we were able to see it.

During our concert yesterday...

Did he forget?

He was just standing.

That happened in front of me last time!

This isn't a court hearing, is it?

He looks gloomy.

He was just standing.

That happened in front of me last time!

I saw your new music video.

And I see you put in lots of effort into acting.

There is a story to it.

It's about solving a problem after

something happened between the seven of us.

There is a part where Shownu punches Minhyuk.

And I want to see that.

Start!

- I don't believe this! / - His worried.

About what to eat tonight.

Minhyuk wants to eat spicy chicken stew.

But I want to eat boiled pork!

I see you put lots of emphasis on your side profile.

We saw your profile a lot.

Who has the best profile in MONSTA X?

In my opinion, Kihyun.

I think it's me too.

Surprisingly, Jooheon's is pretty good too.

Then let's do it.

1, 2, 3.

I was wrong.

- Are you just looking at the sky? / - What about me?

What's that?

Profile.

I think it's Kihyun.

His side view is better than the front.

Every time you make a comeback,

your individual skills are upgraded.

Can you show us some upgraded ones?

- Jooheon has one. / - Yeah.

It's called a cheek balloon.

Cheek balloon?

Cheek balloon!

That's it.

Oh, I see.

That's indeed upgraded.

Her reaction was so insincere.

Sorry, I am good at reactions but...

I want to see Shownu's.

Can you do "If You're Like Me?"

Kim Janghoon's song.

If you think it's too much, just stop me.

♪ If you're like me ♪

That's it.

Your face expression is more similar than the voice.

♪ If you're like me ♪

So we're starting from Seoul,

then we will go to the U.S., Japan, Europe

and South America too.

We will complete our first world tour successfully.

Please love our repackaged album "Shine Forever."

This has been MONSTA X.

Thank you.

Introducing Korean food to the world! Battle K-Food!

It's hot, right?

- Yeah, it's very hot. / - It's really hot.

My back is sweating and it's dripping.

So for this week, I hope

we eat something that could cool us off.

It's so good.

It's very refreshing.

We have a viewer guest as usual.

Please come out!

It's a beautiful lady.

Is there any special reason you came to Korea?

- For K-pop! / - It's an honor.

- You're a K-pop singer! / - Yeah.

Let's move on to the restaurant!

Oh, you're first today.

We have prepared something.

Let's go!

We came to a famous restaurant that we found.

I'll introduce the menu.

I think she prepared something.

Let me show you.

I didn't realize how good it was when I was young.

You will never get sick of this taste.

The nutty taste, I won't let you go.

Good job! You'll get a commercial deal.

The food we chose for today for the hot summer is

cold soybean soup noodles.

It's coming.

It's here.

I love it.

Why is the bowl so big?

It's so much.

Smells nice.

It's very nutty.

What do you think?

It looks good to me.

- Does it look tasty? / - Yeah.

It looks like cream pasta, right?

It looks like cream pasta.

It looks good. I really want to try it.

It tastes like cream pasta!

I think she's crying.

She's moved to tears.

To be honest, I quit eating noodles.

I think I'm going to get hooked on noodles again.

You'll show us how to eat it properly.

Is it mixed well?

I'm nervous.

Would she like this?

Isn't it good?

- Is it good? / - Really?

- Wow. / - It's amazing.

I love beans too so...

I love beans too.

Do you want to go eat beans with me?

I'm sorry.

We just tasted the original version of it.

But if you add some sugar to it, it's even better.

- What? Sugar makes it good? / - Yeah.

I always use a small plate because it tastes different.

A little bit of salt.

I think she really knows how to eat this well.

This is so good.

I really love this. This one.

It looks really good.

Is it delicious? Is the taste perfect?

What would she think?

How is it?

This is the stuff.

- Right? / - Did you hear that? "This is the stuff."

She said, "This is the stuff."

The sugar is popping in my mouth.

- It's a special taste. / - Right?

- Oh, right. / - It's a special popping taste.

Is it good? See? I said it's good.

I will put sugar on it from now on.

You two have chosen the right place.

What is this?

I love dumplings.

Is this on the house?

You can have the noodles for free.

- But you have to play a game for this. / - I knew it.

I knew it wouldn't be easy.

1, 2, 3.

Okay, go home.

Let's go.

Start!

I won. Get out.

Wow, it's so delicious.

Try it.

This is a dumpling, everyone.

It's very chewy.

Really.

So good.

Let's move onto the next restaurant, which I chose.

Where are we? It's nice in here.

It feels like... How do I describe it?

- A traditional Korean house. / - Yes, it feels aged.

Let me introduce to you Korean food that matches

the atmosphere of this restaurant.

Getting stifled in the summer heat is not allowed...

These are my noodles.

I'm sorry.

What I prepared is...

Cold noodles!

There's the soup and the spicy sauce. Which one?

The spicy sauce is too hot for me, so the cold soup.

What about you, Soyeon?

I like adding broth to the spicy sauce.

Right?

- How did you know that? / - I thought you would.

Okay, let's try it.

Is it ready?

It came out already.

Hello.

Look at the ice.

- I like to add lots of mustard... / - Thank you.

- I like to add a kick to it. / - Right.

That's one round of vinegar.

And then more mustard.

It looks good.

If it's good...

She's frowning from the mustard.

Let's eat. I'll have a big bite.

It looks very refreshing.

It's really cold on the teeth, right?

It's very refreshing and delicious.

It's just right for summer.

There is something we do when we eat this.

- Get the yolk out. / - You eat the egg first.

There is an empty part in the middle.

And you put the noodles in?

This is my way of eating it.

I pour in lots of broth.

Because I'm not good with spicy food.

Pile it up with the meat and radish.

You ate that so well just now. No lie.

We always have special recipes ready.

Let me just show you.

Just see.

There is something you will love to eat with this.

- This is what I'm talking about. / - Incredible.

I'll do it with sincerity.

Oh, with sincerity.

She is going to finish the noodles with the broth.

Did you get twisted up?

Wipe your mouth, please.

Let's try one more time.

Wow, it's so good!

I'm so embarrassed.

Try to do something special.

Think about it in your head.

You're going to sing again, right?

How did you know?

Here I go.

"Am I easy" for U-KISS! Cold noodles for summer!

You think being on TV is easy?

You think being on TV is easy?

You think being on TV is easy?

Do I choose now?

I think it's Yujeong.

Yujeong, I'm so jealous. Try it.

I like the allium herb so I'll wrap it in it.

Wow, I should have tried harder.

I'm so curious about the taste.

Eat it with the allium?

I like it because it has a different texture.

Did you like the cold noodles today?

- Yes. / - Yeah, it was good.

Thank you for the food!

I'm nervous.

Would she like this?

Isn't it good?

- She eats it really well. / - It's cold on your teeth?

1, 2, 3.

Soybean soup noodles!

Wow!

I knew it!

I loved it too.

Right? Seriously.

Yeah.

Is there a special reason for choosing bean noodles?

I loved the cold noodles too

but I have tried it before,

and I think it was exceptionally delicious.

It's new and yummy.

I think I'll eat it again.

Thank you for the food today!

Battle K-Food!

Bye.

We are finally with M-M-M, MAMAMOO!

2, 3. I say MAMA MAMA MOO.

Hello, we are MAMAMOO!

Yes, I am very chic.

Yes, I am very arrogant.

I'm Solar from MAMAMOO and my cheeks are chubby.

Congratulations on your big eyes.

Your new concept is cute boasting.

I have never heard of this before.

The chorus is the "Yes I am" part.

And it's like showing off individually.

I think the choreography explains it.

It's indeed cute boasting.

That was a great explanation.

I saw your previous interviews, and because

you had a scary and powerful image, you seemed

sad about it and now you want to be called cute.

Aren't our clothes today cute?

You look like you would steal lunch money in school.

How much do you have?

I'll give you everything I have.

Can you make cute faces together?

- Since it's the concept. / - Right.

Are you ready? Let's go. 1, 2, 3.

Are you ready? Let's go. 1, 2, 3.

That reaction though...

I'll give you my money.

Now it's time to get to know more about each other.

It's the "Yes I Am" game.

Right.

Turtle.

Cheek.

Cherry.

Yes, I am.

Okay, now.

Shall we start with Moonbyul?

Let me ask you the question.

What's the video that you want to remove the most?

No malfunction.

Name of the song.

- What was it? / - I don't remember.

- I don't remember it either. / - I'm getting crazy.

Give us some clues.

First love.

Can I say it?

Starting love.

- "Start Love." / - Correct!

Oh, right!

I was the main character and one of the lines was

spoken to my own heart.

In the drama, my name is Yu Nayeong.

Yu Nayeong, what are you doing? No malfunction!

I want to remove that part.

I turned the TV off while watching this part.

Me too.

Okay, It was good.

As I promised...

It's like "Immortal Songs."

It's MAMAMOO!

You go this time.

Announce it like the show.

Next up is...

The food you chose is...

Oh, it's these artists...

Introduce it to us.

Cold water.

It's cold water with ice.

Does she drink from this hole?

While Solar drinks her water...

The next question is, "When do you look sexiest?"

This one is difficult.

I think she can get it right.

When she flips her hair?

Wrong.

- Me. / - I think I know.

- Moonbyul. / - Before taking a shower.

- And? / - Seeing herself in the mirror.

Looking in the mirror when naked.

Correct!

She used the word "naked," actually.

She said seeing herself naked in the mirror.

- How did you know that? / - You guys...

Did you wiretap her?

No, no, it's because

every time I go to her place, she'll wash, right?

Is she naked all the time?

She dances in front of the mirror.

He hates it.

I have to choose a good one.

It's Moonbyul's turn.

I thought she was going to hit her with that.

Is this how I open this?

Did you get something like cake?

What is it?

Macaroons!

It's not just a macaroon. It's a set of six.

- Can we just take it? / - Sure.

It's a gift.

Wheein's question is...

A part of her that people don't know about.

She's pessimistic.

Nope, wrong.

She feels ashamed easily.

Come on!

What are you thinking?

Loneliness.

- Over thinking. / - No.

- She wants to be happy. / - Nope.

- She's lonely. / - Have a seat.

Go back to your seat.

She can't really tell people what she thinks and...

- She's timid. / - No.

- She's introverted. / - Correct.

I knew she would get it.

That was easy.

She practically gave away the answer.

What are you on about? It took so long to get it right.

Choose it, because it's awkward.

It's her again.

What am I going to get?

This is a punishment.

- Lemon. / - Lemon!

- Oh, this one is... / - Oh, no?

Here is the lemon.

Thank you.

Does she have to eat it now?

- Let me... / - Are you going to finish it?

- Is it that bad? / - My mouth is watering.

The saliva is...

Let me give you the question.

The body part she's most confident with.

This is easy.

Collarbone.

Her shoulders.

How do you know that?

I'm shocked.

How did you know that?

Last time... Oops, that pose was too arrogant.

Last time...

She asked that question.

And I got it right just like this time.

Really?

Good.

You finally got one.

- Finally her turn. / - Come to mama.

Wheein chose the "loser" ball.

Can we play one more time?

Add two "loser" balls and just one prize.

We have to choose out of those three.

How is it?

Oh, you want to try one more time?

Just one more time.

This time, let's make Hwasa choose it.

- Wish her luck. / - Okay.

Just choose one without a question?

Yeah.

If I choose the wrong ball, our album might fail.

Don't say that.

You can't say that.

I was joking.

She was joking.

How will your album do?

I got goosebumps.

I guess we'll be successful.

I almost cried.

Thank you for inviting us to K-RUSH.

We worked really hard on "Yes I Am,"

so please give us lots of love. Thank you.

Thank you.

This has been... I said MAMA MAMA MOO.

We are MAMAMOO. Thank you.

Thank you.

KBS World Idol Show, K-RUSH. Did you enjoy it?

We have a special quiz for the viewers.

What's the name of the 5th mini album of

MAMAMOO, who just came back with "Yes I Am?"

Please leave the answer on the KBS World website.

And we will give out our signed CDs.

Please take part!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét