Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

HEY TRIPPSTERS Garth brook's news and I have to thank Robert for this one Robert

sent me this and asked me if I had seen it he sent me a link to it now you guys

can see it on YouTube I will link to it in the description below there is a

youtube video about Garth Brooks about Garth Brooks and it is called girth

Brooks country Kane it was published on July 14 2017 so that's just been over

the last couple of weeks now this is like an hour long video I think right

out an hour long and it is all about Garth Brooks so if you're a Garth fan

you're probably going to want to check this out I haven't got the chance to

watch it all the way through yet but what I have seen I have locked they go

all the way back to where he was born and raised how his career got started

just all kinds of details that you know if you're really into Garth and you're

obsessive like me and you want details that you wouldn't normally get this is a

good video to watch or at least it is from what I've seen so far so I will

link to that video in the description below in case you guys haven't seen it

if you are a Garth fan I really think you'll want to check it out and again

Robert thank you so much for linking me this because I had not seen it I had no

clue so thank you for having my back on this one guys that is going to do it for

now this is ICEPETS queen and I am tripping out

For more infomation >> GARTH Documentary on youtube - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Chorizos veganos - Vegan Chorizos - Duration: 11:27.

Vegan chorizos

Here at cocinemosjuntos.com

I have made Pork chorizos,

Chicken but these are vegan.

These sausages do not have any animal product.

And you can make them at home.

You can eat them deliciously.

With tortillas.

You can grill them.

And tasty these sausages are.

I enjoy cooking all kind of food.

And I hope you enjoy this video.

Of how to make vegan sausages at home.

We will use a bunch of cilantro.

We will dice it very well.

If you do not have cilantro, you can use parsley.

Basil leaves, it does not matter.

And instead of meat, we will use Tofu.

Tofu has lots of proteins.

It is made of soy beans.

We will use a little box of tofu.

For more infomation >> Chorizos veganos - Vegan Chorizos - Duration: 11:27.

-------------------------------------------

Supermodel - Lady Kash (Behind The Scenes & Bloopers) - Duration: 3:32.

Camera

Rolling

Action

I'm on my way

About 15'ish minutes away

So I'll give you a shout as soon as I'm there

See you soon

Done. Okay.

Action

Let's go. Rolling

Aww

Oops!

2 seconds of 'talky' and you pick it up

Sorry? AK, did you say rolling?

Action. Yeh.

What's up?

Soo.. yeah. This is cool.

Except the bugs that suck the life outta me

Wanna go jam?

Let's do that

I can't do this shit

Yo! Am I safe?

Yehh yeh, you safe

I am leaving this position for now!

Shakthi is now my shadow

But I can see you both

We are birds

We like to fly

High

You guys should learn to fly

And then we fall

That is my monologue

Alright.

This is the one boys!

No no, before is good too

So why are we here Lambo?

We like to see people dance

Yo.. are you real?

Pinch him

This guy's a ghost

Her? Yeh. Him? I don't see it

I don't see his either

Aww.. he sees it

He's like, "Look.."

In Tamil: "Shadow isn't falling at all machi (friend)"

Just say we see it

I feel really bad

I feel like we're breaking his heart

It's right there guys. I see it. (LIES!)

I'm Kash

Do something. Dance.

Okay

Ohh she hit me man!

She legit just hit me

And I was like, "Should I react?

You ready, you ready?

It's your girl, Lady Kash

Representing AKASHIK

Peace out

For more infomation >> Supermodel - Lady Kash (Behind The Scenes & Bloopers) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

The Bold Type 1x06 Promo "The Breast Issue" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> The Bold Type 1x06 Promo "The Breast Issue" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

P Steve Officiel - Elle s'appelle Fatima (Clip vidéo) - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> P Steve Officiel - Elle s'appelle Fatima (Clip vidéo) - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

SOBRE RUEDAS #CLAVE BAJA - Duration: 9:02.

las luchas por la mañana ya nos ha

dejado

la idea me quedó al mando de del canal

pues una semanita por aquí y danzando

por qué idea visitarle pero se ha ido

de vacaciones con sus padres y yo no yo

me quedo trabajando aquí me quedo aquí

al cargo del canal al cargo de las fotos

al cargo del trabajo a cargo de los

animales al cargo de todos a cargo de

esos al cargo de todo y nada pero bueno

vamos a intentar llevarlo lo mejor que

se pueda

por ahora me las estoy arreglando bien

desayunado llame luchado lo de desayunar

lo he visto lo de ducharme pues no lo he

visto pero tendré que hablar de mí

porque por ahora como youtube no

transfiere olores pues tenéis que creer

es que bueno bien o no sabemos a lo que

vamos a hacer pues como dijo cuando ya

hacía varias semanas que no salíamos

de casa no que nos alejemos de casa la

vida real sino que no salgamos de casa

en los vídeos entonces ya es hora de

salir y y aprovechar pues el sol que

tenemos aquí por las mañanas en

valencia y los buenos días de verano

tan caluroso citan que poco me gustan a

mí me voy yo y con coches eléctricos

foto que os lo he dicho varias veces por

criterios recomendados ubicarán por

twitter izarra varias veces porque

quiere renovar sus fotos de perfil y

pues vamos a ver lo que sale favorecida

por internet vamos a intentar

el mundo como siempre intentamos hacerla

el mundo base de nuestras conversaciones

en las que medio planeta debería morir

y que decirlo lo deben de seguir y más

si os mola el tema de fotografía de

skate y de bicicletas sevici icono gay y

de ciclismo pues ahora mismo está

metiendo mucha caña al tema porque la

foto de categorías estaba haciendo me

la mochila para irme porque tengo que

irme por la bicicleta que no la tengo en

casa porque en casa no no puedo subir la

por el ascensor y me daba cuenta de que

igual sólo igual me he pasado un poco

con la mochila ahora veréis lo que pesa

es ésta va a ser la culpable de que yo

todo el día

este con la espalda partida 74

no quiero jugar pero bueno yo digo que

no hagáis esto en vuestra vida de

llevar ocho kilos hacia la espalda otro

mini consejo de sos que que siempre

suele votar y me gusta dar porque por lo

mismo que mirando a mi me gusta ser

bastante a mí hoy se me ha ido de las

manos y es porque quiero hacer tantas

cosas con josé que la mochila la epe

está o todo lo que se puede pensar y

más de ahí hay estudios que demuestran

que si tú te vas con la cámara hacer

fotos

si tu mochila es muy pesada en la cabeza

asocia el que tiró de fotos es ir con

algo que pensar mucho entonces pues

éste bajó un poco más lo que es el

rendimiento rendimiento tanto de

creatividad tanto es a la hora de estar

contento muy contento todo sale mejor no

pues si hago con una mochila que pesa

mucho igual nosotros pensamos que eso no

influye para nada pero al final sólo

incluye y más cuando la fotografía

está aquí muchas veces las

recomendaciones que no hagáis el

capullo como lo hago yo y que intente

llevar siempre pues lo más ligero

posible sólo menos tres posibles que

penséis esto lo va a necesitar esto no

qué tipo de fotografía voy a hacer hoy

que el tipo no y asia objetivo es vital

pues cuanto más se quedan en casa y

sólo por los imprescindibles pues mejor

que mejor

vamos a ver qué sale con ojos porque va

a ser un vídeo así como si fuese una

especie de y que también existe y que

estaría bien ver lo qué

en un día normal vais a ver que no es

nada del otro mundo porque es un día

normal y corriente pero bueno ya que

estoy solo y muy poco después llegaban

en lo que pueda sacar lo que pueda y a

ver qué pasa hoy en día así que vamos

para allá

venía por la bicicleta porque la bici

en casa no pudo tener porque no caben

acceso como lo que va en ascenso y no

puedo subir por la escalera pues me toca

guardarla en fábrica que pasa pues lo

que os he dicho que como la mochila

pesaba un cojón y medio pues ahora voy

a tener que apretar un poco lo que es la

suspensión de del asiento porque si no

voy a ir todo el rato sin subvención

días un bache o lo que sea pues me voy

a bajar el culo en el siguiente

tras las

[Música]

[Aplausos]

tras las

[Aplausos]

[Música]

[Aplausos]

son las diez de la noche y llevamos con

la bicicleta que está aquí desde las

cinco de la tarde desde las cuatro y

media que la acogida o de si está

viendo esto como fotógrafo y como

persona es muy bueno como colega eres

bueno pues ahora vamos a seguir porque

hemos quedado con david haye quedado con

david le pasa al mando de boca en boca a

boca para hacer la cena y jugar con las

partidas a blake que no lo hemos ganado

sigue voy a poner la alarma suena para

nada lo que la pareja sigue grave

menos mal que ha venido el coche escoba

a recogerlos su hermana

creamer quien estas medidas legales lo

que pensamos y la que tengas de casa

cabrón pararemos la cena o igual la

celadilla mientras de lucha porque la

cabeza está pesa kilos y kilos de más

y yo peso kilos y kilos de menos de lo

que su lado pues eso me dio paso a paso

y no te no la vi

de hecho las dos fichas una por cabeza

nada tampoco definió si que no está tu

hermana

bueno pues parece que esto va a ser lo

que nos espera esta noche no vamos a ver

si jugamos un poco y emitimos un poco en

directo de canal de paso al mando que

hoy lo he dicho antes y lo vuelvo a

repetir ya me podréis ver en muchos

vídeos del señorito david me podéis

escuchar mejor que él

pero dentro de poco me podréis ver y

escuchar y de todos los ataques y stark

estar a decir claro que sí y después

si no me muero de sueño ni estoy en la

mierda más absoluta pues también

[Música]

as

For more infomation >> SOBRE RUEDAS #CLAVE BAJA - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

Der SCHAUER vom LAND | Friday the 13th the Game (Deutsch/German) - Duration: 18:14.

For more infomation >> Der SCHAUER vom LAND | Friday the 13th the Game (Deutsch/German) - Duration: 18:14.

-------------------------------------------

Pur x My Little Pony! + Kat Von D SINNER Everlasting Flash Sale TODAY! | Makeup Minute - Duration: 1:01.

Hello!

I'm Jen and this is your Daily Makeup Minute for August 2, 2017.

TODAY is the day for the Kat Von D Everlasting Flash sale!

To follow last month's Saint set, here is the Sinner set!

Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and matching Lip Liner in an exclusive 48-hour

only midnight plum shade, Sinner — plus, deluxe-sizes of the Saint + Sinner perfumes!

And since it's August, here comes Holiday!

Fresh Beauty starts us off with a selection including the Sugar Lip Suite...the

I'm Colorable set...Rose Hydration Heroes set...and more!

Details to come.

Pur Cosmetics follows up their popular Trolls palette with the My Little Pony Palette including

16 shades - $29 and the My Little Pony Glitter Lip Gloss Topper- $16 each - in 6 shades - named

for your favorite ponies.

The entire collection launches August 10 on the pur cosmetics website.

Have you checked out the Makeup Minute Extras on my Instagram?

We'll see you here same time Tomorrow.

Don't forget our full-length weekly newscast, What's Up in Makeup, every

Sunday morning on YouTube!

For more infomation >> Pur x My Little Pony! + Kat Von D SINNER Everlasting Flash Sale TODAY! | Makeup Minute - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Lancez-vous des défis pour mieux apprendre le français - Duration: 9:11.

For more infomation >> Lancez-vous des défis pour mieux apprendre le français - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

Elastoplastic Hair and Cloth Simulations | Two Minute Papers #176 - Duration: 2:52.

Dear Fellow Scholars, this is Two Minute Papers with Károly Zsolnai-Fehér.

This is a piece of elastic cloth modeled from more than a million tiny triangles and its

interaction with 7 million colored grains of sand.

This is super challenging because of two things: one, we have to compute the elastic deformations

when these millions of tiny elements collide, and two, all this, while maintaining two-way

coupling.

This means that the cloth has an effect on the sand, but the effect of the sand is also

simulated on the cloth.

In elastic deformations, there are potential interactions between distant parts of the

same material and self-collisions may also occur.

Previous state of the art techniques were either lacking in these self-collision effects,

or the ones that were able to process that also included the fracturing of the material.

With this novel work, it is possible to simulate both elastic deformations as you can see here,

but, it also supports simulating plasticity as you can see here with the cloth pieces

sliding off of each other.

Beautiful!

This new technique also supports simulating a variety of different types of materials,

knitted cloth ponchos, shag carpets, twisting cloth, hair, tearing fiber and more.

And it does all this with a typical execution time between 10 to 90 seconds per frame.

In these black screens, you see the timing information and the number of particles and

triangles used in these simulations.

And you will see that there are many scenes where millions of triangles and particles

are processed in very little time.

It is very rare that we can implement only one technique that takes care of so many kinds

of interactions while still obtaining results very quickly.

This is insanity.

This paper is absolutely top tier bang for the buck and I am really excited to see some

more elastoplastic simulations in all kinds of digital media in the future.

You know our motto, a couple more papers down the line and having something like this in

real-time applications may become a reality.

Really cool!

If you enjoyed this episode and you feel that 8 of these videos a month is worth a dollar,

please consider supporting us on Patreon.

One dollar per month really doesn't break the bank but it is a great deal of help for

us in keeping the series going.

And your support has always been absolutely amazing and I am so grateful to have so many

devoted Fellow Scholars like you in our ranks.

Details are in the video description, have a look.

Thanks for watching and for your generous support, and I'll see you next time!

For more infomation >> Elastoplastic Hair and Cloth Simulations | Two Minute Papers #176 - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Secret Superstar Official Trailer | Aamir Khan | Zaira Wasim l In Cinemas this Diwali 2017 - Duration: 1:11.

Its 3am

Stop dreaming and go to sleep

Anyone who is watching this video

This my first Youtube Video

My Name.........I cant tell my name

For more infomation >> Secret Superstar Official Trailer | Aamir Khan | Zaira Wasim l In Cinemas this Diwali 2017 - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

WHO'S ELON MUSK? TESLA MODEL 3? | 7 MINUTES OF TESLA! - Duration: 7:23.

He's Elon Musk and is someone insanely brilliant, how come?

Find out why in this video

Genius, inventor, entrepreneur, philanthropist Elon Musk is all but even more

boys born in South Africa, then it is He moved at the age of seventeen in

Canada is famous for Paypal fact was the creator founder of PayPal who later

It was sold for a million in 2002 amounts to Ebay, but it is especially famous for

Tesla guys, all of you have heard at least once in our lives and if you have not

heard I tell you now founder Tesla Motors. Tesla is the most popular electric car

world for being the most innovative car, with an innovative design and proposals

above all other automakers. But Elon Musk is also famous for Spacex and its

space missions, which have It aims to bring people in

2024 on Mars, then the travel of Mars, with rockets that are now

Only by testing, starting from 'ocean and arrive in

space shuttle that will disengages Mars and the other part of the rocket is not that

It disintegrates as in most shuttle, which later have to repay the mission

next and then pay another tot billions, but this part of the shuttle that was

separate returns to Earth and back Earth to be used

later. But it is also the founder of Solarcity with all panels

photovoltaic, which are already on sale part of Tesla to precisely create this

totally solar city reduce your energy bills to pay

every month and would also be much more Ecological. But it not only kicked off

Hyperloop the project. What is the project Hyperloop? It 'a kind of train high

speeds up to between 900 and 1200 km / h and should

within this tube facts purpose material

protect themselves from the outside and be able to do from Los Angeles to San Francisco

30 minutes. He kicked off only to the project, then have other companies, other startups,

who took up his project to make it happen, because he

obviously busy with other projects, such as with Tesla guys, we have seen many

Tesla Roadster models over the years that it was the first electric super sports car that almost

no one remembers here in Italy, but in America is quite popular,

launched in 2008. Then we Tesla Model S

in 2013, Tesla Model X in 2015, new suv with improving

automobile navigation and car pilot Head of system that allows

to drive alone, the car you drive

alone. In 2017, finally, we come to the point, it was announced Tesla

Model 3, in fact boys wanted to talk a bit 'of Elon Musk, who is a brilliant person

I read some quotes. citations They are in English, but I translate in the

Italian. "Some people do not like change, but we need to change and

embrace change if the alternative is disaster. "Totally

agree guys in this case he He dwells much on oil and gas

Natural resources that are not of the future, is not the future that are not sustainable resources, but sustainable resource

It is the electric energy. This (quote) is lovely. "If you get up in the morning

and think of the future will be better, it will be a better day,

It will be a brighter day, not otherwise it will be. "This (Quote) is very nice because you have

always thinking ahead, always thinking innovation and future generations

and this is totally agree, otherwise what is the point that we live

in this Land? I think we must also put at our disposal to

improve what we already have. Having said that we are talking about Tesla Model 3

announced in late July 2017 before the Gigafactory Tesla boys, a company

giant, the biggest in the world agenda which produces lithium battery, then

a frightening stuff really giant, Elon Musk was that just presented this

Tesla Model 3. E 'finally the car Tesla wanted to expose to the public.

It was started from Tesla Roadster that was a Tesla electric sports super, but it cost

so much and it was not very accessible to the public, then they went little by little

to reduce the price with the Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X, but eventually boys

the Head Model 3 will cost 35 thousand dollars in America the basic version, while $ 44 thousand

the version with the most kilometers and oversized coils. In Italy arrives

with the price of about 42 thousand euro. Boys is a car stratospheric

because it includes all the things, all the properties that we have in the other Tesla,

Tesla Model S as in the auto pilot, a speed from 0 to 100 in 5.9 seconds, more

lower than the average car on that price and that price will

I swear that as the quality, electronics and performance, you can not find

nothing better among other automobistiche homes.

Really nice presentation, really beautiful words of Elon Musk, I leave

in the presentation and description even some of his speeches at TED (ideas

worth spreading) that collects a channel that is in practice all

conferences, that speak of different topics in English, which are made in America.

It 's really interesting this channel if you do not know and leave you

the (conference) TED Elon Musk, which are very interesting, he is

great to talk to guys and I like very much the way he works.

For example, we have a camera We do not from what we have

already to revolutionize this machine, but you have to start from the essence of

Camera and understand how make it better and solve problems

that are already existing. This is a philosophy that I liked and

It is beautiful for major projects, revolutionaries, that will change

surely our planet. The way he talked very impresses people,

because he's a very direct type and very practical, he realizes things

stratospheric. Part of the dreams, impossible things to accomplish as

bring people to Mars, colonize Mars is his goal,

boys is crazy, but he will achieve perhaps these projects, some fail

surely, because some things impossible, but others will be able to

realized. So brilliant person, Tesla Model 3 is beautiful and fantastic, already preordained,

already over the escort, if the pre-orders now with $ 1000 it will come next year 2018

so do you also understand how much

People believe in him. But now I want kids ask you a question, before concluding

the video I wanted to ask you think Tesla the future holds?

Because according to him (Elon Musk) is, in my opinion can be. Guys you love philosophy

Tesla electric car or are you still a bit 'nostalgic, I like

yet the engine v8, the typical sound of classic American cars of the Mustang,

Shelby, of all those cars American, who had the roar

the car, the car's essence. Or you also embraced this philosophy

Tesla, I really like this thing, because I think it is very Tesla

car transport, as transport is perfect, maybe you silent will also

implemented the pilot car. Well guys it is a transport car for me (Tesla)

while the other is a car that can be appreciated as a work of art,

(Such as Mustang) are all of the pieces engineering

Cool, or also be used in the circuit, and then

reach the very high performance. Nothing boys then write your

review about Tesla Model 3, of Elon Musk if you also considered a genius, I leave

Also in the description of the book, which has It is written that I'll probably go to

read. I also invite you to leave a great and like Also write in the comments if you like

this new car philosophy, or are you still a nostalgic you still like

the internal combustion engine, the diesel gasoline engine.

Guys I invite you to follow me also on social, links in the description, (Instagram and Telegram)

where you will notice about my private life, but also on the races, on the engines and everything

As, here Rastro is all we'll see you in the near video "Be crazy, be Rastro" always in life guys!

For more infomation >> WHO'S ELON MUSK? TESLA MODEL 3? | 7 MINUTES OF TESLA! - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

The universal jig for assembling individual track links from WINMODELS - Duration: 7:40.

Greetings to all on the channel Scale Journal!

Today I want to show you another tool from the Russian manufacturer WinModels.

The universal jig for assembling individual track links.

It is sold unassembled. Assembly is quite simple.

For this you will need PVA glue and also use a wooden mallet.

The glue is recommended for more reliable fixing of parts.

Assembling process you can watch right now on video.

Today I will show an example of application of 5 types of tracks.

There will be 3 plastic tracks: for T-34, Tiger I and Tiger II.

And two metal tracks: for T-34 and tanks BT series.

Will show the basics of using and you will be able to evaluate the ease of use.

The tools itself consists of several clamping plates, the position of which is adjustable.

Let's see example of use on the plastic tracks for T-34 tank.

To do this, take two tracks with the centre guide and put on sides.

Placed and fix the clamping plates.

And then you can start to put track elements one by one.

The process is simplified due to the fact that the tracks are fixed and put in line.

It remains only to set the desired length and use model glue for the final fixation of tracks.

That's result.

Now consider the example with the tracks for Tiger I.

The difference is that these tracks have 2 shoe guide. So it convenient to fix thus.

Then placed and fix the clamping plates.

Because all elements of the tracks are the same, the process is even faster and easier.

Gluing can be done in the end.

Of course, you must first handle all the tracks to remove the traces of feeders and the fin.

With tracks for the Tiger II is a bit more complicated, because there are different in shape and height of the elements.

But this tool greatly simplifies the task.

For convenience, here it is possible to apply the tweezers. The process you see on the screen.

Fixation parts in the jig allows you to assemble tracks quickly.

Let us now consider the option of working with metal tracks.

A feature of the assembly of metal tracks that it is necessary to insert the pins to lock the tracks together.

So it was convenient to do, I recommend you remove one top plate.

The rest of the process goes just as well, but do not forget to put the pin holes up.

At the end of the inserted pins with pliers or tweezers.

So it turns out the assembled workable tracks.

The length of the pins do not pay attention, they will need to be shortened.

And the last example with a small metal tracks for tanks of the BT series.

The principle is the same as with the tracks for T-34, shows for example, to make it clear that with such small trucks this tool can work.

And in same way inserting pins with pliers or tweezers.

If to prepare in advance the required number of tracks and pins, then you can very quickly complete their assembly.

I can't say that this tool will fit to 100% of the tracks, but for most of them it will be very useful.

Today I showed you a great tool which allows greatly to simplify the work with individual track links.

If you have questions on the use of this tool, then write them in the comments.

If you want to buy this tool, in the video description you will find a link.

If you want, for a fee, you can engrave inscriptions.

Thank you for watching my video. Also I recommend to watch these videos.

And also look at my social media pages and my website.

Subscribe to the channel. Press Like.

Up to new meetings! Bye!

For more infomation >> The universal jig for assembling individual track links from WINMODELS - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

Powerpuff Girls Coloring Book Bubbles Buttercup Blossom Coloring Page for Kids Art - Duration: 2:51.

Welcome to Happy Magic Toys and episode 25 of our Powerpuff Girls coloring book page series.

Today's coloring page includes Bubbles, Buttercup and Blossom.

The Powerpuff Girls use their powers to help save the city of Townsville from villains and giant monsters.

Please check out my playlist to see more Powerpuff Girls coloring book pages.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the channel to find videos based on other TV shows and films.

Please like and subscribe for daily videos, and leave any coloring page, color swap and/or custom requests in the comments section below.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Powerpuff Girls Coloring Book Bubbles Buttercup Blossom Coloring Page for Kids Art - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

সাংবাদিকতার ছাত্র প্রেম করতে ভয় পান কেন জানালেন গাছকৌটো সিরিয়ালের নায়ক Colors Bangla Serial Gachkou - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> সাংবাদিকতার ছাত্র প্রেম করতে ভয় পান কেন জানালেন গাছকৌটো সিরিয়ালের নায়ক Colors Bangla Serial Gachkou - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

طريقه احترافيه في تحويل الفديو الي اغنيه |A professional way to convert video to a song| - Duration: 6:12.

If you like the Video, in Achtrkm channels for each new learned about

For more infomation >> طريقه احترافيه في تحويل الفديو الي اغنيه |A professional way to convert video to a song| - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

my eyes - Duration: 0:04.

MY EYES

For more infomation >> my eyes - Duration: 0:04.

-------------------------------------------

【Minecraft】マイクラに導かれての全進捗 第04話【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 11:59.

Hello, this is Teryi.

Good evening, it is slowly.

Thank you for your viewing.

Thanks dear.

Well, all the progress of the guided to the Micra, is the second chapter of the opening.

In the first episode, but was a world newly created while ultra-pounding, this time is a little feeling Tenare.

By the time this project is finished is, we advanced users of the World New.

Well is really Nante I still. I mean, does it come around that end planning for advanced users.

Well the last time, including the preparation of enchantment finished the time being the branch mining, laid the respawn bases.

Then unsatisfying defeat the spider and the husk challenged in the iron equipment in the first night warfare, up to where it was defeated unsatisfying to Ender Man.

Well, immediately after the start of the Nde I stopped at the sound deviation measures about 1 minute boat?

I boat, it 's been a recipe ban in place entering the water.

That is, it apparently was provision in the sea start. It means there was a sense of incongruity to glimpse a world wonder.

In, the first time you open the 1.12 of statistics Speaking is a new Eritora flying or-sur-car box.

Well, it is the start of play.

that. Uo Wait a fact of being in quite deep?

There would be seen if this much darker.

To become only dark moment when play resumed, is not it there occasionally. I thought that's it.

Well But it is usually close to the land.

It does not appear to be a rare world up there.

Speaking of the sea start, it is how to play that had been addicted quite a long time ago, it was a play to perform from the land making collect, such as soil from the seabed.

In, in the seed value if there is just abandoned mine in the neighborhood that was directly under from the spawn location, this is a must anymore Endora subdue in the hardcore, it was also tried many times engrossed at that time. nostalgic.

Well at that time, I think I got accustomed to bare hands digging.

If there is a purpose, you No person can be dug bare hands.

Well, of on that terrible Nonai simulate before play, immediate issues and policy is the first as soon as possible to create an environment that enchantment can be used, say conclusion.

In other words, to play in the RTA feeling after a long time.

This stability-oriented a little different from that. Taking into also includes a field of view to the next world, and I hope we can skilled.

First, to ensure the cobblestone about 20 pieces, made of stone sword and ax, pickaxes, shovels, hoes, we will prepare a stove.

Make up a hoe.

Since the cow is required 46 horses in the leather of this material, it requires the wheat fields of breeding items.

Mulberry will be abandoned if found luckily village.

And wood is secured about half stack. Coal is got to quite expendable when that can not be easily found.

After that, reasonably collect the seeds of food and sugar cane and wheat, cattle two horses or more near the water, when you are find a place where four animals, if possible, is the starting underground confined.

Apparently here I like the cramped island.

Once here for me after one cow is at the very least, it was good in confined underground from here, but it was close.

Well, it is the first time to try on a boat.

Looking at the official wiki, eliminate or phenomena boat to warp, it seems to have a variety, such as that the method of operation has changed several times.

But I do not know such is given, is simply struggling to straight rowing painful this boat operation.

When you reach a little earlier, Toka Do not I there is also a beautiful crystal clear waters profusely by Tokoro, Toka Do I only is light blue sea glancing, we will know the Micra and Fumufumu.

I wish I Ochire missing chunk.

Well, this time we find a sheep by night.

By the way, thinking they were chart assumes that you find either of the herd of cattle or sheep by night.

I No beds are not necessarily used.

Once you even in hand watch, it should be sufficient even if the time being bed is not.

Even so, the attack power of the barrage and the bang is pretty different.

I guess the bottom line is going to still get used to bang.

It should be noted that the securing of sugar cane is expected to be only a little.

Than sugar cane cultivation, we are betting that maybe take towards the breeding of cattle is time.

It aligns fifteen bookshelf Speaking of which, what about the basics tied manner?

Since the enchantment table is put is one book this, that it is likely to be more variety enchanted Once aligned the bookshelf.

Well It is certain when the redundant play enchantment can not be making full use, is above all a little afraid of Charles seen tied my low-level enchantment.

As much as one minute from there, although I arrived finally follow in the continent, is a disappointing desert likely cow is not.

It 's there is a change in the raised terrain.

Now, after turning off the Mokuzu of sea fighting with the boat of fate, we aim to desert crossing.

In, I was missing Sakkuri the desert in about 3 minutes.

Even so, be either land when you got on the boat, it feels good to almost have to play each month is not up to this.

Also If this, you may be ground search in mule.

And as much as 10 minutes, cattle good likely place was the end tour ran.

I I do not thoroughly blessed with cattle luck.

I think I saw more than once if the herd of horses. But without wishing to put his hand on the horse to the leather want is indeed, was the extent to which crosses the glanced head.

There would useless is crossed.

And another sail, is looks good idea to aim to the New World.

Well, the day the direction that sank should the West, try go straight to the north.

Immediately to there is a submarine temple I thought.

You'll have to avoid as a matter of course.

Since the dead once, it is prudent to adjust equipment.

After 3 minutes from there, again undersea temple.

Proceeding further 3 minutes, what a I will try either, the height of the production rate.

Apparently this world is as found in the easier of the undersea temple than cattle.

Well I always greed sensor.

Even so, as a good world display that a mess is, why to have so much, do you squid does not fly even one animal.

There 's uncomfortable to remember how the discomfort.

And it is as early as the seabed Temple of four eyes.

After all through the voyage of about 10 minutes, finally I found a rather wide likely to land, will run out of it is land in about one minute when I was searching.

Also try to aim the north from the land for about 10 minutes, not blessed with land luck. Though is also apparent many times if the tiny island.

Soon, suitable time to consider the transition to the next world.

I think I was going to be confined underground from the start of play for about 10 minutes. It is another, have passed 45 minutes.

Well, but in its earlier, seems to have found a prima facie finally the New World.

But thought I'd do if you do not find the cattle here.

When I landed is finally herd discovery of cattle.

I it was long.

Really it was long. This is finally likely to be confined underground as planned.

In wheat field thing that was cozy and smelting of charcoal and food should be doing, it will take to dig from the waterfront near as easy to come to later draw water.

As with the pyramid project, out of ways you come children zombies.

It should be noted that, because the wheat is now fertilizer is not ready, would be safe to plant away slightly so as not to nutrients scramble.

It also ne for passage in the frankly reasoning.

In the real intention is to a place you want to tread the procedure through the neat opportunity, but there is no way to avoid redundant play.

Now, iron ore is available in the spiral digging, it is safely secure the water bucket.

And dug 20 minutes or more Dondoko, this watch can make in.

It'll have quite took just gold ore.

Still tough and there is no pickaxes with enchantment.

Pickaxes only, but it is do a place you want to obtain with enchantment in if possible villagers transaction.

Well, at good Kiri of the wind turbine type, it came out on the ground for the first time in 35 minutes.

In, it requires a review of a little plan. By this time, it's wheat I was hoping that most grew up.

Well anyway, one head of cattle in the pit-type ranch made with rush.

And two dogs. Especially early on will ask the difference of one animal is later.

I thing it Nezumizan.

Although I have taken here to the strange looking cattle, this area is surprisingly cattle are many, or would have Torikaese somewhat.

And, now, If you still try to raise the rare wheat, which only has two only, gave birth to what suddenly calf.

Of new players I will intuition that contains the wheat absolute something Yaba casting.

Okay because only cattle strange.

Well, once a day while digging the underground After this, you repeatedly to do to take care of the fields and cattle.

Struck lapis lazuli ore at 10 minutes a little.

After a little the 10 minutes, when I playing with crushed lava at Redstone was surplus, seems to have been very much dangerous play.

Whether you're doing what.

Well in such a feeling, to not come Diamond also dug up the wind turbine type 5 lap out even one in the underground.

Sugar cane does not grow fast even as much as I thought, to see the ground situation is while I think that what say even once in two days.

Now that we spread a little cattle ranch, this is such a place.

I still dozen horses at the moment.

If Kurere and even grew up wheat it was allowed a little more breeding. Well know-how of this area, we will Ikaso in the next world.

Well, as good to arrange an enchantment environment, what can you earn experience value is comparatively challenge.

In the last sense, although earn in iron armor at night warfare was difficult going, do you go if diamond armor.

Even Earn in quietly ore mining, but it will take time.

Black sheep seems to have fallen to the ranch, but, as is allowed to stand because Well trivial problem, we will work hard next time like this.

see you next time. Buying and selling.

For more infomation >> 【Minecraft】マイクラに導かれての全進捗 第04話【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 EXTINCT ANIMALS Caught On Tape - Duration: 8:26.

Hey YouTube, Jim here!

Welcome to Top 10 Archive!

The Earth is billions of years old and in that time has hosted an unfathomable number

of species of plants and animals.

While many of them existed before we ever did, there are entire species that have lived-—and

died—in our time here on Earth, allowing us the opportunity to capture these incredible

creatures on camera, like these ten extinct animals.

Before we get started, help us out by hitting that like button, and be sure to leave us

a comment because we're always looking to engage in interesting conversations with you!

Also, don't forget to click the bell so you get notified every time we put out a new video!

10.

Kauai 'O'o This small bird native to Hawaii was one species

of several other 'o'o birds that preceded it into extinction.

It was said to officially have disappeared as late as 1987, when its distinctive flute-like

call was last heard.

It was small and rather demure in color, being only brown or black.

The extinction of the Kauai 'O'o is blamed mostly on humans inhabiting the Hawaiian Islands

and damaging habitats as well as the introduction of non-native species.

Before being declared extinct, they were extremely rare for the duration of the 1900s and were

mostly only identified by their distinctive call.

9.

Caribbean Monk Seal One of the earliest sightings of this animal

was by Christopher Columbus himself, who referred to them in his journals as "sea wolves."

Unfortunately, as of 2008, this aquatic wonder was confirmed extinct.

The Caribbean Monk Seal, named "monk" for its bald head and rolls of skin around

its neck, haven't technically been sighted since 1952, though they did have a widespread

range in the Caribbean Sea, the Gulf of Mexico, and the Atlantic Ocean.

They were known for their non-aggressive behavior, making it that much easier to target them

for their hide, meat, and fat.

8.

Ivory Billed Woodpecker This enormous woodpecker, the third largest

in the world at one time, was native to Central America.

The forests it called home were destroyed, causing their numbers to decrease drastically

into the 1800s, and by the next century, there were only a couple left in the world.

The ivory-billed woodpecker is thought to have officially gone extinct somewhere in

the middle of the 20th century, with the last confirmed sighting being in 1944.

Their diet consisted mostly of beetle larvae that they found by scraping the bark off of

trees with their huge bills.

Identification of this aerial noisemaker was by the unique noise they made while pecking

tree trunks.

7.

Golden Toad This beautiful amphibian hasn't been seen

since 1989 and its extinction was first blamed on global warming, but scientists are currently

still examining whether deforestation, pollution, or UV radiation could have been contributing

factors.

It was a small and bright orange toad that was native to Costa Rica and mostly feasted

on small insects.

The tiny amphibian was believed to have spent the majority of its life underground or in

water and was, on average, only two inches long.

6.

Baiji River Dolphin These freshwater dolphins, native to bodies

of water along China, were already extremely rare before they completely vanished in 2006.

They were rather small compared to other dolphin species and had a characteristically bulbous

head and long skinny nose.

Many things contributed to their extinction, including illegal fishing, water contamination,

and deadly collisions with boats.

There was an attempt to save their population through conservation, but, as man is known

to do, the effort was too late.

5.

Laysan Crake This flightless bird was indigenous to the

Hawaiian Islands until it was declared extinct in 1944.

They were very quick on the ground and liked to eat insects and the unprotected eggs of

other birds.

The Laysan crake, or Laysan rail, could also be rather aggressive and defensive of its

food.

It is thought that the rabbits and guinea pigs introduced to the island ate much of

the vegetation, causing a domino-like effect by reducing the habitats of many of the species

the crake used as food.

4.

Tecopa Pupfish A rather small fish native to western North

America, the pupfish had blunt heads and a full row of teeth that were mainly used to

eat larvae and algae.

Though their coloring tended to camouflage them from their predators, overfishing was

a small contributing factor to their extinction.

In addition to this, their native spring in California became a popular tourist attraction,

causing an increase in industry and construction in the area, which both limited and polluted

their homes.

While the last Pupfish was caught in 1970, they were not officially declared extinct

until 1981.

3.

Heath Hen Another beautiful bird that used to exist

in extremely high numbers, the heath hen was hunted nearly into extinction in the 1800s

due to how easy they were to find and eat.

By the early 20th century, there were only fifty birds left, but they were protected

on Martha's Vineyard and reproduced rapidly, bringing them nearly out of danger by 1915.

However, in the following years, a series of disasters led to their end.

Between a fire that erased their new habitat and illness killing what remained of their

population, the last living heath hen died in 1932.

2.

Western Black Rhino This large Savannah animal's tale of extinction

is fairly shocking as its population numbered in the millions in the early 1900s.

As the century progressed, this number decreased to less than 110 animals by 1980, 35 by 1992,

and the trend continued until the species was officially declared extinct in 2011.

The western black rhino was actually gray in color and could move fairly quickly in

spite of their large size and bulky shape.

Their horns were highly prized and sold on the black market as medicine, otherwise known

as TCM.

Despite what we've learned from history, the Northern white rhinoceros is destined for

the same path in just a few years - as the only 3 living animals are currently living

in captivity and aren't fertile.

1.

Tasmanian Thylacine Perhaps one of the most unique-looking animals

on this list, the thylacine looked a bit like a cross between a tiger and a wolf.

Native to Tasmania, as indicated by its name, the thylacine even acted like a combination

of those two animals and shared the same carnivorous diet.

One of the most interesting aspects of this animal is its ability to open its jaws to

a 120° angle, which it used as a defense when it felt threatened.

The last of its kind died in captivity in a zoo in Tasmania in 1936, but it is unknown

what the specific cause of its extinction was.

Some blame climate change while others point a finger at the introduction of the dingo

to both Tasmania and mainland Australia.

For more infomation >> Top 10 EXTINCT ANIMALS Caught On Tape - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Starrah & Diplo - Imperfections (Official Full Stream) - Duration: 3:24.

I need imperfections

I don't need you to be perfect…

We all got a past now…

You just gotta leave it in the past now

So cancel out ya ex

And let em know I'm next…

And cancel out ya stress

Cause baby I'm the best

Line up all your past line ups

And tell em time up…

Took too much time up…

You know you're worth more than they givin…

Know what you missin

I came to give it…

So take it..

I need imperfections

I don't need you to be perfect…

We all got a past now…

You just gotta leave it in the past now

So cancel out ya ex

And let em know I'm next…

And cancel out ya stress

Cause baby I'm the best

Rack up I just wan rack up…

He just wan lack up…

You don't want no broke boy

Tell him pack up…

I'm in the kitchen…

Mixin your prescription

You know I ain't trippin baby

I need imperfections

I don't need you to be perfect…

We all got a past now…

You just gotta leave it in the past now

So cancel out ya ex

And let em know I'm next…

And cancel out ya stress

Cause baby I'm the best

You used to lame huh?

I switched the game huh?

I called up Ken Jen

I dipped the chain huh?

That brand new engine

That shit insane huh

You knew to hop the fuck up in it When I came huh

Buss down the Rollie

Bussin a check

I need you to buss it

You ain't bussin yet

Buss down the Rollie

Bussin a check

I need you to buss it

You ain't bussin yet

I need imperfections

I don't need you to be perfect…

We all got a past now…

You just gotta leave it in the past now

So cancel out ya ex

And let em know I'm next…

And cancel out ya stress

Cause baby I'm the best

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét