Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

HEY TRIPPSTERS Garth brook's news and I have to thank Robert for this one Robert

sent me this and asked me if I had seen it he sent me a link to it now you guys

can see it on YouTube I will link to it in the description below there is a

youtube video about Garth Brooks about Garth Brooks and it is called girth

Brooks country Kane it was published on July 14 2017 so that's just been over

the last couple of weeks now this is like an hour long video I think right

out an hour long and it is all about Garth Brooks so if you're a Garth fan

you're probably going to want to check this out I haven't got the chance to

watch it all the way through yet but what I have seen I have locked they go

all the way back to where he was born and raised how his career got started

just all kinds of details that you know if you're really into Garth and you're

obsessive like me and you want details that you wouldn't normally get this is a

good video to watch or at least it is from what I've seen so far so I will

link to that video in the description below in case you guys haven't seen it

if you are a Garth fan I really think you'll want to check it out and again

Robert thank you so much for linking me this because I had not seen it I had no

clue so thank you for having my back on this one guys that is going to do it for

now this is ICEPETS queen and I am tripping out

For more infomation >> GARTH Documentary on youtube - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Der SCHAUER vom LAND | Friday the 13th the Game (Deutsch/German) - Duration: 18:14.

For more infomation >> Der SCHAUER vom LAND | Friday the 13th the Game (Deutsch/German) - Duration: 18:14.

-------------------------------------------

Pur x My Little Pony! + Kat Von D SINNER Everlasting Flash Sale TODAY! | Makeup Minute - Duration: 1:01.

Hello!

I'm Jen and this is your Daily Makeup Minute for August 2, 2017.

TODAY is the day for the Kat Von D Everlasting Flash sale!

To follow last month's Saint set, here is the Sinner set!

Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and matching Lip Liner in an exclusive 48-hour

only midnight plum shade, Sinner — plus, deluxe-sizes of the Saint + Sinner perfumes!

And since it's August, here comes Holiday!

Fresh Beauty starts us off with a selection including the Sugar Lip Suite...the

I'm Colorable set...Rose Hydration Heroes set...and more!

Details to come.

Pur Cosmetics follows up their popular Trolls palette with the My Little Pony Palette including

16 shades - $29 and the My Little Pony Glitter Lip Gloss Topper- $16 each - in 6 shades - named

for your favorite ponies.

The entire collection launches August 10 on the pur cosmetics website.

Have you checked out the Makeup Minute Extras on my Instagram?

We'll see you here same time Tomorrow.

Don't forget our full-length weekly newscast, What's Up in Makeup, every

Sunday morning on YouTube!

For more infomation >> Pur x My Little Pony! + Kat Von D SINNER Everlasting Flash Sale TODAY! | Makeup Minute - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

WHO'S ELON MUSK? TESLA MODEL 3? | 7 MINUTES OF TESLA! - Duration: 7:23.

He's Elon Musk and is someone insanely brilliant, how come?

Find out why in this video

Genius, inventor, entrepreneur, philanthropist Elon Musk is all but even more

boys born in South Africa, then it is He moved at the age of seventeen in

Canada is famous for Paypal fact was the creator founder of PayPal who later

It was sold for a million in 2002 amounts to Ebay, but it is especially famous for

Tesla guys, all of you have heard at least once in our lives and if you have not

heard I tell you now founder Tesla Motors. Tesla is the most popular electric car

world for being the most innovative car, with an innovative design and proposals

above all other automakers. But Elon Musk is also famous for Spacex and its

space missions, which have It aims to bring people in

2024 on Mars, then the travel of Mars, with rockets that are now

Only by testing, starting from 'ocean and arrive in

space shuttle that will disengages Mars and the other part of the rocket is not that

It disintegrates as in most shuttle, which later have to repay the mission

next and then pay another tot billions, but this part of the shuttle that was

separate returns to Earth and back Earth to be used

later. But it is also the founder of Solarcity with all panels

photovoltaic, which are already on sale part of Tesla to precisely create this

totally solar city reduce your energy bills to pay

every month and would also be much more Ecological. But it not only kicked off

Hyperloop the project. What is the project Hyperloop? It 'a kind of train high

speeds up to between 900 and 1200 km / h and should

within this tube facts purpose material

protect themselves from the outside and be able to do from Los Angeles to San Francisco

30 minutes. He kicked off only to the project, then have other companies, other startups,

who took up his project to make it happen, because he

obviously busy with other projects, such as with Tesla guys, we have seen many

Tesla Roadster models over the years that it was the first electric super sports car that almost

no one remembers here in Italy, but in America is quite popular,

launched in 2008. Then we Tesla Model S

in 2013, Tesla Model X in 2015, new suv with improving

automobile navigation and car pilot Head of system that allows

to drive alone, the car you drive

alone. In 2017, finally, we come to the point, it was announced Tesla

Model 3, in fact boys wanted to talk a bit 'of Elon Musk, who is a brilliant person

I read some quotes. citations They are in English, but I translate in the

Italian. "Some people do not like change, but we need to change and

embrace change if the alternative is disaster. "Totally

agree guys in this case he He dwells much on oil and gas

Natural resources that are not of the future, is not the future that are not sustainable resources, but sustainable resource

It is the electric energy. This (quote) is lovely. "If you get up in the morning

and think of the future will be better, it will be a better day,

It will be a brighter day, not otherwise it will be. "This (Quote) is very nice because you have

always thinking ahead, always thinking innovation and future generations

and this is totally agree, otherwise what is the point that we live

in this Land? I think we must also put at our disposal to

improve what we already have. Having said that we are talking about Tesla Model 3

announced in late July 2017 before the Gigafactory Tesla boys, a company

giant, the biggest in the world agenda which produces lithium battery, then

a frightening stuff really giant, Elon Musk was that just presented this

Tesla Model 3. E 'finally the car Tesla wanted to expose to the public.

It was started from Tesla Roadster that was a Tesla electric sports super, but it cost

so much and it was not very accessible to the public, then they went little by little

to reduce the price with the Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X, but eventually boys

the Head Model 3 will cost 35 thousand dollars in America the basic version, while $ 44 thousand

the version with the most kilometers and oversized coils. In Italy arrives

with the price of about 42 thousand euro. Boys is a car stratospheric

because it includes all the things, all the properties that we have in the other Tesla,

Tesla Model S as in the auto pilot, a speed from 0 to 100 in 5.9 seconds, more

lower than the average car on that price and that price will

I swear that as the quality, electronics and performance, you can not find

nothing better among other automobistiche homes.

Really nice presentation, really beautiful words of Elon Musk, I leave

in the presentation and description even some of his speeches at TED (ideas

worth spreading) that collects a channel that is in practice all

conferences, that speak of different topics in English, which are made in America.

It 's really interesting this channel if you do not know and leave you

the (conference) TED Elon Musk, which are very interesting, he is

great to talk to guys and I like very much the way he works.

For example, we have a camera We do not from what we have

already to revolutionize this machine, but you have to start from the essence of

Camera and understand how make it better and solve problems

that are already existing. This is a philosophy that I liked and

It is beautiful for major projects, revolutionaries, that will change

surely our planet. The way he talked very impresses people,

because he's a very direct type and very practical, he realizes things

stratospheric. Part of the dreams, impossible things to accomplish as

bring people to Mars, colonize Mars is his goal,

boys is crazy, but he will achieve perhaps these projects, some fail

surely, because some things impossible, but others will be able to

realized. So brilliant person, Tesla Model 3 is beautiful and fantastic, already preordained,

already over the escort, if the pre-orders now with $ 1000 it will come next year 2018

so do you also understand how much

People believe in him. But now I want kids ask you a question, before concluding

the video I wanted to ask you think Tesla the future holds?

Because according to him (Elon Musk) is, in my opinion can be. Guys you love philosophy

Tesla electric car or are you still a bit 'nostalgic, I like

yet the engine v8, the typical sound of classic American cars of the Mustang,

Shelby, of all those cars American, who had the roar

the car, the car's essence. Or you also embraced this philosophy

Tesla, I really like this thing, because I think it is very Tesla

car transport, as transport is perfect, maybe you silent will also

implemented the pilot car. Well guys it is a transport car for me (Tesla)

while the other is a car that can be appreciated as a work of art,

(Such as Mustang) are all of the pieces engineering

Cool, or also be used in the circuit, and then

reach the very high performance. Nothing boys then write your

review about Tesla Model 3, of Elon Musk if you also considered a genius, I leave

Also in the description of the book, which has It is written that I'll probably go to

read. I also invite you to leave a great and like Also write in the comments if you like

this new car philosophy, or are you still a nostalgic you still like

the internal combustion engine, the diesel gasoline engine.

Guys I invite you to follow me also on social, links in the description, (Instagram and Telegram)

where you will notice about my private life, but also on the races, on the engines and everything

As, here Rastro is all we'll see you in the near video "Be crazy, be Rastro" always in life guys!

For more infomation >> WHO'S ELON MUSK? TESLA MODEL 3? | 7 MINUTES OF TESLA! - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Powerpuff Girls Coloring Book Bubbles Buttercup Blossom Coloring Page for Kids Art - Duration: 2:51.

Welcome to Happy Magic Toys and episode 25 of our Powerpuff Girls coloring book page series.

Today's coloring page includes Bubbles, Buttercup and Blossom.

The Powerpuff Girls use their powers to help save the city of Townsville from villains and giant monsters.

Please check out my playlist to see more Powerpuff Girls coloring book pages.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the channel to find videos based on other TV shows and films.

Please like and subscribe for daily videos, and leave any coloring page, color swap and/or custom requests in the comments section below.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Powerpuff Girls Coloring Book Bubbles Buttercup Blossom Coloring Page for Kids Art - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

সাংবাদিকতার ছাত্র প্রেম করতে ভয় পান কেন জানালেন গাছকৌটো সিরিয়ালের নায়ক Colors Bangla Serial Gachkou - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> সাংবাদিকতার ছাত্র প্রেম করতে ভয় পান কেন জানালেন গাছকৌটো সিরিয়ালের নায়ক Colors Bangla Serial Gachkou - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

my eyes - Duration: 0:04.

MY EYES

For more infomation >> my eyes - Duration: 0:04.

-------------------------------------------

【Minecraft】マイクラに導かれての全進捗 第04話【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 11:59.

Hello, this is Teryi.

Good evening, it is slowly.

Thank you for your viewing.

Thanks dear.

Well, all the progress of the guided to the Micra, is the second chapter of the opening.

In the first episode, but was a world newly created while ultra-pounding, this time is a little feeling Tenare.

By the time this project is finished is, we advanced users of the World New.

Well is really Nante I still. I mean, does it come around that end planning for advanced users.

Well the last time, including the preparation of enchantment finished the time being the branch mining, laid the respawn bases.

Then unsatisfying defeat the spider and the husk challenged in the iron equipment in the first night warfare, up to where it was defeated unsatisfying to Ender Man.

Well, immediately after the start of the Nde I stopped at the sound deviation measures about 1 minute boat?

I boat, it 's been a recipe ban in place entering the water.

That is, it apparently was provision in the sea start. It means there was a sense of incongruity to glimpse a world wonder.

In, the first time you open the 1.12 of statistics Speaking is a new Eritora flying or-sur-car box.

Well, it is the start of play.

that. Uo Wait a fact of being in quite deep?

There would be seen if this much darker.

To become only dark moment when play resumed, is not it there occasionally. I thought that's it.

Well But it is usually close to the land.

It does not appear to be a rare world up there.

Speaking of the sea start, it is how to play that had been addicted quite a long time ago, it was a play to perform from the land making collect, such as soil from the seabed.

In, in the seed value if there is just abandoned mine in the neighborhood that was directly under from the spawn location, this is a must anymore Endora subdue in the hardcore, it was also tried many times engrossed at that time. nostalgic.

Well at that time, I think I got accustomed to bare hands digging.

If there is a purpose, you No person can be dug bare hands.

Well, of on that terrible Nonai simulate before play, immediate issues and policy is the first as soon as possible to create an environment that enchantment can be used, say conclusion.

In other words, to play in the RTA feeling after a long time.

This stability-oriented a little different from that. Taking into also includes a field of view to the next world, and I hope we can skilled.

First, to ensure the cobblestone about 20 pieces, made of stone sword and ax, pickaxes, shovels, hoes, we will prepare a stove.

Make up a hoe.

Since the cow is required 46 horses in the leather of this material, it requires the wheat fields of breeding items.

Mulberry will be abandoned if found luckily village.

And wood is secured about half stack. Coal is got to quite expendable when that can not be easily found.

After that, reasonably collect the seeds of food and sugar cane and wheat, cattle two horses or more near the water, when you are find a place where four animals, if possible, is the starting underground confined.

Apparently here I like the cramped island.

Once here for me after one cow is at the very least, it was good in confined underground from here, but it was close.

Well, it is the first time to try on a boat.

Looking at the official wiki, eliminate or phenomena boat to warp, it seems to have a variety, such as that the method of operation has changed several times.

But I do not know such is given, is simply struggling to straight rowing painful this boat operation.

When you reach a little earlier, Toka Do not I there is also a beautiful crystal clear waters profusely by Tokoro, Toka Do I only is light blue sea glancing, we will know the Micra and Fumufumu.

I wish I Ochire missing chunk.

Well, this time we find a sheep by night.

By the way, thinking they were chart assumes that you find either of the herd of cattle or sheep by night.

I No beds are not necessarily used.

Once you even in hand watch, it should be sufficient even if the time being bed is not.

Even so, the attack power of the barrage and the bang is pretty different.

I guess the bottom line is going to still get used to bang.

It should be noted that the securing of sugar cane is expected to be only a little.

Than sugar cane cultivation, we are betting that maybe take towards the breeding of cattle is time.

It aligns fifteen bookshelf Speaking of which, what about the basics tied manner?

Since the enchantment table is put is one book this, that it is likely to be more variety enchanted Once aligned the bookshelf.

Well It is certain when the redundant play enchantment can not be making full use, is above all a little afraid of Charles seen tied my low-level enchantment.

As much as one minute from there, although I arrived finally follow in the continent, is a disappointing desert likely cow is not.

It 's there is a change in the raised terrain.

Now, after turning off the Mokuzu of sea fighting with the boat of fate, we aim to desert crossing.

In, I was missing Sakkuri the desert in about 3 minutes.

Even so, be either land when you got on the boat, it feels good to almost have to play each month is not up to this.

Also If this, you may be ground search in mule.

And as much as 10 minutes, cattle good likely place was the end tour ran.

I I do not thoroughly blessed with cattle luck.

I think I saw more than once if the herd of horses. But without wishing to put his hand on the horse to the leather want is indeed, was the extent to which crosses the glanced head.

There would useless is crossed.

And another sail, is looks good idea to aim to the New World.

Well, the day the direction that sank should the West, try go straight to the north.

Immediately to there is a submarine temple I thought.

You'll have to avoid as a matter of course.

Since the dead once, it is prudent to adjust equipment.

After 3 minutes from there, again undersea temple.

Proceeding further 3 minutes, what a I will try either, the height of the production rate.

Apparently this world is as found in the easier of the undersea temple than cattle.

Well I always greed sensor.

Even so, as a good world display that a mess is, why to have so much, do you squid does not fly even one animal.

There 's uncomfortable to remember how the discomfort.

And it is as early as the seabed Temple of four eyes.

After all through the voyage of about 10 minutes, finally I found a rather wide likely to land, will run out of it is land in about one minute when I was searching.

Also try to aim the north from the land for about 10 minutes, not blessed with land luck. Though is also apparent many times if the tiny island.

Soon, suitable time to consider the transition to the next world.

I think I was going to be confined underground from the start of play for about 10 minutes. It is another, have passed 45 minutes.

Well, but in its earlier, seems to have found a prima facie finally the New World.

But thought I'd do if you do not find the cattle here.

When I landed is finally herd discovery of cattle.

I it was long.

Really it was long. This is finally likely to be confined underground as planned.

In wheat field thing that was cozy and smelting of charcoal and food should be doing, it will take to dig from the waterfront near as easy to come to later draw water.

As with the pyramid project, out of ways you come children zombies.

It should be noted that, because the wheat is now fertilizer is not ready, would be safe to plant away slightly so as not to nutrients scramble.

It also ne for passage in the frankly reasoning.

In the real intention is to a place you want to tread the procedure through the neat opportunity, but there is no way to avoid redundant play.

Now, iron ore is available in the spiral digging, it is safely secure the water bucket.

And dug 20 minutes or more Dondoko, this watch can make in.

It'll have quite took just gold ore.

Still tough and there is no pickaxes with enchantment.

Pickaxes only, but it is do a place you want to obtain with enchantment in if possible villagers transaction.

Well, at good Kiri of the wind turbine type, it came out on the ground for the first time in 35 minutes.

In, it requires a review of a little plan. By this time, it's wheat I was hoping that most grew up.

Well anyway, one head of cattle in the pit-type ranch made with rush.

And two dogs. Especially early on will ask the difference of one animal is later.

I thing it Nezumizan.

Although I have taken here to the strange looking cattle, this area is surprisingly cattle are many, or would have Torikaese somewhat.

And, now, If you still try to raise the rare wheat, which only has two only, gave birth to what suddenly calf.

Of new players I will intuition that contains the wheat absolute something Yaba casting.

Okay because only cattle strange.

Well, once a day while digging the underground After this, you repeatedly to do to take care of the fields and cattle.

Struck lapis lazuli ore at 10 minutes a little.

After a little the 10 minutes, when I playing with crushed lava at Redstone was surplus, seems to have been very much dangerous play.

Whether you're doing what.

Well in such a feeling, to not come Diamond also dug up the wind turbine type 5 lap out even one in the underground.

Sugar cane does not grow fast even as much as I thought, to see the ground situation is while I think that what say even once in two days.

Now that we spread a little cattle ranch, this is such a place.

I still dozen horses at the moment.

If Kurere and even grew up wheat it was allowed a little more breeding. Well know-how of this area, we will Ikaso in the next world.

Well, as good to arrange an enchantment environment, what can you earn experience value is comparatively challenge.

In the last sense, although earn in iron armor at night warfare was difficult going, do you go if diamond armor.

Even Earn in quietly ore mining, but it will take time.

Black sheep seems to have fallen to the ranch, but, as is allowed to stand because Well trivial problem, we will work hard next time like this.

see you next time. Buying and selling.

For more infomation >> 【Minecraft】マイクラに導かれての全進捗 第04話【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 EXTINCT ANIMALS Caught On Tape - Duration: 8:26.

Hey YouTube, Jim here!

Welcome to Top 10 Archive!

The Earth is billions of years old and in that time has hosted an unfathomable number

of species of plants and animals.

While many of them existed before we ever did, there are entire species that have lived-—and

died—in our time here on Earth, allowing us the opportunity to capture these incredible

creatures on camera, like these ten extinct animals.

Before we get started, help us out by hitting that like button, and be sure to leave us

a comment because we're always looking to engage in interesting conversations with you!

Also, don't forget to click the bell so you get notified every time we put out a new video!

10.

Kauai 'O'o This small bird native to Hawaii was one species

of several other 'o'o birds that preceded it into extinction.

It was said to officially have disappeared as late as 1987, when its distinctive flute-like

call was last heard.

It was small and rather demure in color, being only brown or black.

The extinction of the Kauai 'O'o is blamed mostly on humans inhabiting the Hawaiian Islands

and damaging habitats as well as the introduction of non-native species.

Before being declared extinct, they were extremely rare for the duration of the 1900s and were

mostly only identified by their distinctive call.

9.

Caribbean Monk Seal One of the earliest sightings of this animal

was by Christopher Columbus himself, who referred to them in his journals as "sea wolves."

Unfortunately, as of 2008, this aquatic wonder was confirmed extinct.

The Caribbean Monk Seal, named "monk" for its bald head and rolls of skin around

its neck, haven't technically been sighted since 1952, though they did have a widespread

range in the Caribbean Sea, the Gulf of Mexico, and the Atlantic Ocean.

They were known for their non-aggressive behavior, making it that much easier to target them

for their hide, meat, and fat.

8.

Ivory Billed Woodpecker This enormous woodpecker, the third largest

in the world at one time, was native to Central America.

The forests it called home were destroyed, causing their numbers to decrease drastically

into the 1800s, and by the next century, there were only a couple left in the world.

The ivory-billed woodpecker is thought to have officially gone extinct somewhere in

the middle of the 20th century, with the last confirmed sighting being in 1944.

Their diet consisted mostly of beetle larvae that they found by scraping the bark off of

trees with their huge bills.

Identification of this aerial noisemaker was by the unique noise they made while pecking

tree trunks.

7.

Golden Toad This beautiful amphibian hasn't been seen

since 1989 and its extinction was first blamed on global warming, but scientists are currently

still examining whether deforestation, pollution, or UV radiation could have been contributing

factors.

It was a small and bright orange toad that was native to Costa Rica and mostly feasted

on small insects.

The tiny amphibian was believed to have spent the majority of its life underground or in

water and was, on average, only two inches long.

6.

Baiji River Dolphin These freshwater dolphins, native to bodies

of water along China, were already extremely rare before they completely vanished in 2006.

They were rather small compared to other dolphin species and had a characteristically bulbous

head and long skinny nose.

Many things contributed to their extinction, including illegal fishing, water contamination,

and deadly collisions with boats.

There was an attempt to save their population through conservation, but, as man is known

to do, the effort was too late.

5.

Laysan Crake This flightless bird was indigenous to the

Hawaiian Islands until it was declared extinct in 1944.

They were very quick on the ground and liked to eat insects and the unprotected eggs of

other birds.

The Laysan crake, or Laysan rail, could also be rather aggressive and defensive of its

food.

It is thought that the rabbits and guinea pigs introduced to the island ate much of

the vegetation, causing a domino-like effect by reducing the habitats of many of the species

the crake used as food.

4.

Tecopa Pupfish A rather small fish native to western North

America, the pupfish had blunt heads and a full row of teeth that were mainly used to

eat larvae and algae.

Though their coloring tended to camouflage them from their predators, overfishing was

a small contributing factor to their extinction.

In addition to this, their native spring in California became a popular tourist attraction,

causing an increase in industry and construction in the area, which both limited and polluted

their homes.

While the last Pupfish was caught in 1970, they were not officially declared extinct

until 1981.

3.

Heath Hen Another beautiful bird that used to exist

in extremely high numbers, the heath hen was hunted nearly into extinction in the 1800s

due to how easy they were to find and eat.

By the early 20th century, there were only fifty birds left, but they were protected

on Martha's Vineyard and reproduced rapidly, bringing them nearly out of danger by 1915.

However, in the following years, a series of disasters led to their end.

Between a fire that erased their new habitat and illness killing what remained of their

population, the last living heath hen died in 1932.

2.

Western Black Rhino This large Savannah animal's tale of extinction

is fairly shocking as its population numbered in the millions in the early 1900s.

As the century progressed, this number decreased to less than 110 animals by 1980, 35 by 1992,

and the trend continued until the species was officially declared extinct in 2011.

The western black rhino was actually gray in color and could move fairly quickly in

spite of their large size and bulky shape.

Their horns were highly prized and sold on the black market as medicine, otherwise known

as TCM.

Despite what we've learned from history, the Northern white rhinoceros is destined for

the same path in just a few years - as the only 3 living animals are currently living

in captivity and aren't fertile.

1.

Tasmanian Thylacine Perhaps one of the most unique-looking animals

on this list, the thylacine looked a bit like a cross between a tiger and a wolf.

Native to Tasmania, as indicated by its name, the thylacine even acted like a combination

of those two animals and shared the same carnivorous diet.

One of the most interesting aspects of this animal is its ability to open its jaws to

a 120° angle, which it used as a defense when it felt threatened.

The last of its kind died in captivity in a zoo in Tasmania in 1936, but it is unknown

what the specific cause of its extinction was.

Some blame climate change while others point a finger at the introduction of the dingo

to both Tasmania and mainland Australia.

For more infomation >> Top 10 EXTINCT ANIMALS Caught On Tape - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Starrah & Diplo - Imperfections (Official Full Stream) - Duration: 3:24.

I need imperfections

I don't need you to be perfect…

We all got a past now…

You just gotta leave it in the past now

So cancel out ya ex

And let em know I'm next…

And cancel out ya stress

Cause baby I'm the best

Line up all your past line ups

And tell em time up…

Took too much time up…

You know you're worth more than they givin…

Know what you missin

I came to give it…

So take it..

I need imperfections

I don't need you to be perfect…

We all got a past now…

You just gotta leave it in the past now

So cancel out ya ex

And let em know I'm next…

And cancel out ya stress

Cause baby I'm the best

Rack up I just wan rack up…

He just wan lack up…

You don't want no broke boy

Tell him pack up…

I'm in the kitchen…

Mixin your prescription

You know I ain't trippin baby

I need imperfections

I don't need you to be perfect…

We all got a past now…

You just gotta leave it in the past now

So cancel out ya ex

And let em know I'm next…

And cancel out ya stress

Cause baby I'm the best

You used to lame huh?

I switched the game huh?

I called up Ken Jen

I dipped the chain huh?

That brand new engine

That shit insane huh

You knew to hop the fuck up in it When I came huh

Buss down the Rollie

Bussin a check

I need you to buss it

You ain't bussin yet

Buss down the Rollie

Bussin a check

I need you to buss it

You ain't bussin yet

I need imperfections

I don't need you to be perfect…

We all got a past now…

You just gotta leave it in the past now

So cancel out ya ex

And let em know I'm next…

And cancel out ya stress

Cause baby I'm the best

For more infomation >> Starrah & Diplo - Imperfections (Official Full Stream) - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

The Untold Truth About Chopped - Duration: 3:53.

Chopped is the hit Food Network show that pits four chefs against one another in three

fast-paced rounds where the chefs must transform unusual mystery ingredients into delicious

dishes.

The phenomenal popularity of the show has even spawned several spin-offs, including

Chopped: Junior and Chopped: Canada.

So, what are the behind-the-scenes secrets that make the show such a success?

Fruits of their labor

It takes a crew of 75 people around 80 hours to shoot a single episode of Chopped, according

to the Food Network.

That's pretty remarkable considering it's actually just 42 minutes of programming, minus

the commercials.

Teen contestant Sequoia Pranger was surprised at just how much footage was shot just to

make her short intro segment.

The remote crew spent six hours shooting with Sequoia at various locations.

Then there was the day of the competition: Pranger was on set for 12 hours, but other

contestants have claimed their shoots lasted closer to 18 hours.

Cutting the mustard

The kids of Chopped: Junior aside, the contestants are all usually seasoned vets in the kitchen.

Some have more experience than others, but almost all have had culinary training, either

from school or years on the line.

So technique comes second nature to them, and while viewers are freaking out at just

the concept of cooking something like eel, the contestants already know precisely how

long it will take to perfect that specific protein in a saute pan.

That means the chef's biggest challenges are the clock and their unfamiliar surroundings.

One contestant told the A.V.

Club that the open workspace was "luxurious" compared to his usual cramped quarters, and

that competitors also got a tour of the pantry, instructions on how to use all of the equipment,

as well as an oven preheated to 350 degrees and a pot of boiling water.

All they have to bring are knives, nerves of steel, and a mental lineup of delicious

recipes they can whip up using unusual fare.

How the cookie crumbles

The judges use scorecards to record their notes on the "presentation, taste, and creativity"

they're looking for in each dish, spending about 10 to 15 minutes assessing the culinary

creation.

Then, a bit you don't see on camera: the judges actually inspect the contestant's work station,

tasting sauces left in pans, checking for cleanliness, and even try things they may

have left off the plate.

This all factors into the lengthy deliberation over who is getting chopped.

According to Reality Blurred's interview with judge Amanda Freitag, the panel sometimes

takes 30 to 40 minutes or more overall to reach a decision.

Another big question viewers often have is why the chefs always make four plates when

there are only three judges.

According to the A.V.

Club, the extra serving is for photographs and to reveal when someone gets chopped.

High on the hog

Aside from the thousand bucks contestants get even if they lose, appearing on Chopped

has all sorts of side benefits.

After her episode, Sequoia Pranger, the teen contestant, was treated by judge Chris Santos,

along with the other teen competitors, to an amazing meal at his top-rated New York

restaurant.

Afterwards, he offered them each a two-week internship.

Contestant Josh Lewis was hired by Amanda Freitag, and she even added the salsa he made

on the show to her menu.

Contestant Allison Robicelli admitted that even though she lost, the show was basically

a 60-minute commercial for her cookbook.

The first-ever Chopped Grand Champion, Madison Cowan, even turned his winning performance

into a budding TV career, with appearances on several Food Network shows.

Upsetting the applecart

Allison Robicelli and Josh Lewis both had similar experiences with producers trying

to convince them to trash talk their competition.

Lewis refused, and Robicelli was later quite blunt in her critique of this "coaching":

"I'd much rather try to get attention by making people laugh than by hurting others in order

to appeal to the lowest common denominator."

Compare to other reality show competitions, there is little-to-no trash talk on Chopped.

Host Ted Allen told Yahoo TV, "Despite the competitive streak, there also is a code in

the kitchen that you help one another.

We've tried for ages to get them to sabotage one another, and they just won't do it."

"How would it feel to, say, I don't know, beat him?"

"If, y'know, he wins or I win, we're just gonna have fun."

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Untold Truth About Chopped - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

FlashForge Guider II Unboxing and Bikini Print! - Duration: 14:08.

Hello! I just got my new printer and and it is huge.

See? I can't wait to open this. I want to see what's inside.

Let's cut it open and see.

There are some foam blocks around the printer.

Obviously this is too big and heavy for me. It weighs as much as me so I won't take a chance.

I'm just going to move the stuff away first and then I'm going to call some help.

Okay I got some help and the printer is on the rack now.

Let's keep unpacking it. I'm going to remove the bubble-wrap.

So these are the accessories that come with the 3D printer.

We've go the PLA filament, a spool holder, and a bag of, there's some Allen keys

a screwdriver, a wrench and a USB stick for the software and USB cable.

A filament guide tube but doesn't seem like PTFE. I don't know what it is.

And a glue stick. Not a very good sign. But okay we'll see.

So on the top we have the instructions.

Usually FlashForge is pretty good at this. It comes with both Chinese and English so for you guys it's okay.

This is the warranty.

I'll put it aside. We still have one more accessory, that's the power cable.

Let me peel off the stickers.

I''ll take the cover out first. Usually I print with PLA but the cover is for ABS so I'm going to put it aside.

So there's some clips I need to remove from the belts and the smooth rods first.

Think I'm going to try to use the needle-nose pliers.

Now I'm going to plug in the power cable. And remove the bubble (foam) underneath.

It's a nice large display, it's very easy to read. So we go to Tools and then menu.

Now let's level the bed.

So I'm going to read the instructions as we go along.

Screw three nuts under the platform anti-clockwise until you can't tighten them anymore. Then tap okay button.

Are you sure you can't tighten these three nuts anymore? Yes.

Distance too big. Unscrew corresponding nut under platform clockwise until hearing a steady beep.

So I followed the instructions, and as you can see, the nut almost fell off

- but the little switch it didn't touch the bed at all.

I guess, let me try to unscrew the other one as well.

It's so strange I followed the instructions but it didn't say anything like unscrew two at the same time.

I guess I will talk to FlashForge later about this problem.

Now just tap OK button to next point leveling.

Same thing- Unscrew corresponding nut under platform clockwise until hearing a steady beep.

I hope this time I don't need to unscrew two at the same time.

So it's level, it's okay but I'm not totally happy about it.

I would consider it Assisted-Leveling rather than Auto-Leveling.

I will talk to FlashForge about it and see what they can do. Maybe they can improve it a little bit?

Now I'm going to load some filament and try out a test print.

I'm going to load in the PLA filament that came in the box.

On the display just press Tools and then Filament, Load.

Just wait until it heats up to 100%.

Alright it looks like it comes out smoothly. Lets try a test print.

Now go back to the Menu, select Build.

Then I'm just going to print out whatever is on my USB stick.

The Box PLA

Looks good. Now lets try some soft filament.

The is FlashPrint, it's the FlashForge Slicer.

I know a lot of people prefer Simplify3D.

I like it also it's a very powerful tool and if I have a difficult print I'll definitely use it

but 90% of my prints I just use FlashPrint.

It's easy and simple so I tend to use it more.

This is the bottom I'm trying to print.

Of course first I need to add a support because it's hanging in the in the air.

So I generate the support and then,

I'm not going to save the file but take a look, now this is how it looks.

I hit print, it's just the default setting, I don't change anything.

Boom that's it.

Here's what we know about the printer so far.

Number 1: I took it out of the box this morning, I leveled the bed, I hit print, and it printed.

Printing out of the box is very important for me because I don't want to spend too much time to fiddle with it.

Number 2:, It is Assisted-Leveling, it's not Auto-Leveling

-so it might take you a minute to level the bed but after that I printed the Bikini

-there was no problem, there were no failed prints or jams.

I didn't cut out any part of that in my video but you do have to be aware of this issue.

Number 3: It is very difficult to print out soft filament and the FlashForge Guider II does that.

I am very happy about that because it's my priority.

I often print out a lot of wearables and I think for Cosplayers it's the same.

Number 4: There's this big black box on top of the extruder. We don't know what's going on there.

What if it jams? What if other stuff happens? I still need to open it and see what happens.

So I will shoot more videos in the future and show

you guys what the potential problems are.

But until then I have a pool party to attend to.

Hopefully the FlashForge Guider II printed it strong enough that it won't fall apart

-and I will keep you guys updated.

Stay tuned. Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> FlashForge Guider II Unboxing and Bikini Print! - Duration: 14:08.

-------------------------------------------

Facebook, Amazon, Google - geht die Rallye weiter? - Duration: 16:46.

For more infomation >> Facebook, Amazon, Google - geht die Rallye weiter? - Duration: 16:46.

-------------------------------------------

Looks d'un été pluvieux ! |Ariana mvl - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Looks d'un été pluvieux ! |Ariana mvl - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Antiqued Mirror - HGTV - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> DIY Antiqued Mirror - HGTV - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

how to download youtube videos to your computer without using any software - Duration: 2:15.

First open your internet browser and go to YouTube.com

Then search for a video which you want to download

Open video

then go to Address bar/URL bar

In a URL bar type " SS " before Youtube.com like "www.ssYoutube.com/XYZvideo"

then click enter

Now select Downoad quality for your video

thanks for watching my video, plz share and subscribe my channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét