Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

2017

bangla song

For more infomation >> শুভ্র দেব লাইভ কনসার্টে এসে সেরা গান গাইলেন New Bangla Song 2017 / shuvro deb - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

30 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME! (Eng subs) - Duration: 4:11.

Hey guys! My name is Sasha and today I wanna tell you about 30 random facts about me!

I am dangerously addicted to TV shows!

I can watch a weird number of episodes a day

10-15 until my eyes get all red, tired, until I want to sleep, but I have to finish the episodes

I dye my hair TOO often! During my whole life I dyed it green,

black, half black half blonde, red, ginger and others

I graduated from a music school and I play piano

I have a bad eyesight

it started getting worse when I was 11 and kept getting even worse so I always wear glasses

I buy a lot of clothes

I buy them, then I dislike them and never want to wear them again so I just get rid of them and wear my old clothes

My favorite movie genre is horrors

I don't smoke

and I don't drink alcohol

I do love tats and piercings

I have about 7 tats on my body and I used to have 15 piercings but some of them closed up & I have 3 left

Also I had gauges several years ago but I got tired of them, went to a surgeon and got them closed

I love animals so much but Idk who I love more - cats, dogs,

raccoons, but they are all super cute!

I faint every time I see blood

Once I had to have some blood tests done and I looked at my

finger & saw the blood coming out from the little hole

So I went out of the room, sat on the chair and passed out

They got me back with ammonia

But last year I had to do it again and after the tests I got all pale like a white wall

and I just puked

My favorite food is Nutella, peanut butter

and rolls (on my stomach lol)

I can drink lots of tea and coffee a day

I can drink 3 huge (700 ml) cups of coffee and tea

and then walk around all puffy

I don't wear skirts, I wear just jeans

but if I wear skirts it is too rare to happen

I love listening to hard music

but sometimes I can listen to rap, pop

depends on my mood

I am never late

if I have to go somewhere I go out like 1-1,5 hrs earlier

and then I get to the place, early as usual, stand there like a fool, doing stuff in my phone

and think "I will never be that early again" but every time it happens again

My favorite color is black

I don't wear high heels, only sneakers, platforms and boots

My favorite weather is when it rains and when it is cloudy

I think that it is better to read books from paper

rather than a screen

When I go outside I always take headphones with me

I don't like tanning

only pale skin

I don't being tan bc I think mt tats won't like it

I was in the hospital three times

when I had pneumonia, haimoritis, angina

I don't like shopping

I shop clothes online and when they come I can try them on and if I don't like something I get rid of it

I am always on different diets

I follow a diet, lose weight and then I start eating, gain all back and start a new diet again

My favorite actor is Jake Gyllenhaal

I am not sure if I pronounce it right

I don't like wearing makeup

I don't like foundation, eye shadows, lipsticks,

but sometimes I wanna look different

and I can use a bit of mascara and some lip gloss

I always buy men's bags

like this

or like this one

The important thing is they have to be huge so I can put a lot of different stuff there

I can't ride a bike

When I was a child my sister tried to teach me

but I kept falling off the bike and I didn't like it

I think that it is not too late to try to learn it again

but at the same time I think "do I really need it?"

and the last spooky fact

when I die I wanna be сremated

I don't want to lay in a coffin, rot there

but I understand that I won't give a damn when I am dead but still I don't like coffins

This is all I wanted to tell you guys

I hope this video didn't suck this much

Subscribe to my channel and check out the links below

See you in the next video! Bye :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét