Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

Hi ser

Hi Flug

Sir, you'll never guess what happened to me on the subway this morning.

This guy was smiling at me

And talking to me

That's very interesting

He was being real friendly,

And I think he was coming on to me, hehe

I think he might've thought I was gay!

So, why are you telling me this?

Why should I care?

I don't care

What did you have for lunch today?

Oh, you don't have to get all defensive about it

I'm NOT getting defensive!

What do I care about some gay guy you met, okay?

I'm trying to read

Oh, I didn't mean anything by it, sir

I just think it's something we should be able to talk about

I don't want to talk about it, so this conversation is over!

Over!

Well, okay

But just so you know

IF YOU WERE GAY

For more infomation >> [MMD] Villainous: Si fueras gay | Fandub Español Latino / English subtitles - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Rocket League with Trixz2007 [Donations Scream Alerts Activated] - Duration: 3:51:08.

For more infomation >> Rocket League with Trixz2007 [Donations Scream Alerts Activated] - Duration: 3:51:08.

-------------------------------------------

Letter C. Lesson # English alphabet in verse #agent_Misha - Duration: 1:11.

Hello! You channel agent Misha.

Today we will learn

third letter of the English alphabet -

C

In the sky the moon you see.

It looks like the letter C.

In the sky you can see the moon

and it looks like the letter C.

Let's do it again!

Repeat after me.

And now a little faster!

Now repeat themselves

Learn English and develop!

Put Like and subscribe to my channel.

Bye everyone!

For more infomation >> Letter C. Lesson # English alphabet in verse #agent_Misha - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #166 (LOONA TV #166) - Duration: 0:58.

(Kim Lip and YoeJin heading to somewhere)

(Kim Lip and YoeJin heading to somewhere) Kim Lip: It looks like it's going to rain

Kim Lip: This is... Hongdae, right?

YeoJin: Is this Hongdae?

YeoJin: Hongdae.. I didn't come here often

YeoJin: Because I'm from Daegu

Kim Lip: I'm from Cheongju

Kim Lip: Country girls~

(The country girls have arrived a cafe in Hongdae)

Kim Lip: This cafe is famous?

Kim Lip: Oh really? We came this famous coffee shop

Kim Lip: To buy some watermelon juice

(YeoJin has a small head)

Kim Lip: Phew~ I should go to the back seat

Kim Lip: YeoJin, come to the front!

YeoJin: Where are you, mom?

(Suddenly...) YeoJin: I miss you

(She has just started to send her mom a video message) YeoJin: I'm here get along with Kim Lip like this.

YeoJin: I love you mom~

Kim Lip: I love you mom

Kim Lip & YeoJin: Thank you~

Kim Lip: We bought some drinks for staffs

Kim Lip: They always work so hard for us.

Kim Lip: Look at this! It's heart-shaped straw!

YeoJin: Wow Kim Lip: It's so beautiful!

YeoJin: So smart! Kim Lip: Smart?

YeoJin: I'm not sure...

(Anyway, the girls successfully delivered watermelon juice)

(Anyway, the girls successfully delivered watermelon juice) 'Wow, the straw is heart-shaped!'

(Anyway, the girls successfully delivered watermelon juice) Kim Lip: Yes. It's beautiful, right?

(Anyway, the girls successfully delivered watermelon juice)

YeoJin: Mission success!

YeoJin: And It's time to do Meokbang!

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #166 (LOONA TV #166) - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

COMO HACER GLITCH HOP - Duration: 12:28.

For more infomation >> COMO HACER GLITCH HOP - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2017 - Eva Igo: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2017 - Eva Igo: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2017 - Keone & Mari: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2017 - Keone & Mari: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2017 - Kinjaz: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2017 - Kinjaz: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2017 - Les Twins: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2017 - Les Twins: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2017 - Diana Pombo: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2017 - Diana Pombo: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

NBA LIVE MOBILE - 50 MILLION - SELLING MY BENCH - Duration: 51:39.

For more infomation >> NBA LIVE MOBILE - 50 MILLION - SELLING MY BENCH - Duration: 51:39.

-------------------------------------------

Lindsey Graham Wants A North Korean Genocide, Says Trump Agrees - Duration: 8:09.

THE SITUATION HAS HEATED UP IN NORTH KOREA.

THEY RECENTLY

DID MORE INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILE TESTS,

INCLUDING ONE THAT WAS FIRED INTO THE SEA OF JAPAN ON FRIDAY.

EVERYONE IS CONCERNED ABOUT THAT, I'M GREATLY CONCERNED

ABOUT IT -- THEY NOW BELIEVE THAT THESE HAVE A RANGE OF 3500

MILES.

IT IS NOT CLEAR THAT THEY COULD LOAD A NUKE ONTO THOSE

MISSILES, SO DON'T PANIC, THEIR ABILITY TO HIT THE WESTERN

UNITED STATES IS STILL IN GREAT DISPUTE.

THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE

CONCERNED THAT THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO REACH ALASKA -- WHETHER

THEY COULD REACH IT WITH NUKES IS A DIFFERENT QUESTION.

THE

WHOLE WORLD IS CONCERNED, THAT PART IS SUPER LEGITIMATE, AND

IT'S TOUGH ISSUE, AS DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY SAID.

NOBODY KNEW

NORTH KOREA WAS THIS COMPLICATED.

NO, AS USUAL, MR.

PRESIDENT, WE ALL KNEW, YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T. I GRANT

YOU THAT IT'S A TOUGH SITUATION AND ONE THAT IS IMPORTANT FOR

AMERICA.

BUT WHAT LINDSEY GRAHAM IS GOING TO SAY HERE IS

ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS.

LINDSEY GRAHAM FROM TIME TO TIME TWEAKS

THE PRESIDENT AND CHALLENGES HIM ON THINGS LIKE THE RUSSIA

INVESTIGATION, BUT WHEN THERE IS WAR ON THE LINE, OH, LINDSEY

GRAHAM, ROLLING UP THE SLEEVES, CAN'T WAIT.

HE'S ONE OF THE TOP

WARMONGERS IN THE COUNTRY AND CERTAINLY IN THE SENATE.

THE TOP

TWO ARE LINDSEY GRAHAM AND JOHN MCCAIN, THERE IS NOT A WAR THEY

HAVEN'T LOVED IN THE LAST TWO DECADES, OR A POTENTIAL WAR IN

THIS CASE.

DON'T BELIEVE ME, BELIEVE YOUR OWN EYES AND EARS,

AS YOU WATCH LINDSEY GRAHAM SAY THINGS THAT ARE UNCONSCIONABLE

HERE.

>>EVERY MILITARY EXPERT SAYS THERE IS NO GOOD MILITARY

OPTION.

>>THEY ARE WRONG.

THERE IS ONE.

>>WHAT IS IT?

>>TO DESTROY NORTH KOREA'S PROGRAM, AND NORTH KOREA ITSELF.

HE'S NOT GOING TO ALLOW, PRESIDENT TRUMP, THE ABILITY OF

THIS MADMAN TO HAVE A MISSILE TO HIT AMERICA.

IF THERE WILL BE A

WAR TO STOP HIM IT WILL BE OVER THERE, IF THOUSANDS DIED THEY

WILL DIE OVER THERE, NOT HERE.

AND HE'S TOLD ME THAT TO MY FACE.

>>THINK ABOUT WHAT HE SAID -- TO DESTROY NORTH KOREA ITSELF.

THERE ARE TWO COMPONENTS OF THAT THAT ARE HORRIFIC.

NUMBER ONE,

THE PEOPLE INSIDE NORTH KOREA DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG.

YES,

THE LEADERSHIP IS ATROCIOUS AND DICTATORIAL, MAYBE LITERALLY THE

WORST IN THE WORLD.

BUT ALL THOSE NORTH KOREANS ARE

BASICALLY HOSTAGES OF THAT REGIME.

SO TO SO GLIBLY SAY,

WELL, THOUSANDS WILL DIE OVER THERE, AT LEAST IT'S NOT OVER

HERE, WHO CARES, THEY ARE JUST NORTH KOREANS -- THAT'S IN

ESSENCE WHAT HE IS SAYING.

GO BACK AND WATCH IT AGAIN AFTER

I'M DONE WITH THIS, BECAUSE IT IS REALLY STUNNING.

THEY ARE

GOING TO DIE OVER THERE, WHO CARES, THEY ARE JUST NORTH

KOREANS?

THAT PART IS BAD ENOUGH.

ARE YOU HUMAN?

JESUS,

ARE YOU HUMAN?

BUT SECONDARILY, IT'S NOT GOING TO BE A ONE-SIDED

WAR.

YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO FIRE ANYTHING?

WE HAVE KNOWN FOR

DECADES AT A BARE MINIMUM ALL THEIR MISSILES ARE BURIED IN THE

MOUNTAINS, THEY COULD FIRE THEM IN A MINUTE AND HIT SOUTH KOREA

AND KILL HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF OUR ALLIES IN SOUTH KOREA,

ONE OF OUR TOP ALLIES IN THE WORLD.

THEY COULD POTENTIALLY

KILL MILLIONS OF SOUTH KOREANS, AND NOW IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THEY

COULD LAUNCH A NUCLEAR MISSILE AT SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA, LET ALONE

TOKYO, AND HIT JAPAN, ANOTHER TOP ALLY.

AND LINDSEY GRAHAM

SAYS AS LONG AS IT'S OVER THERE AND NOT OVER HERE.

OH, WE DO

HAVE A MILITARY OPTION.

FOR LINDSEY GRAHAM EVERYTHING IS A

MILITARY OPTION.

IT'S A WAR, WHO CARES, IT'S NOT OVER HERE.

AS

LONG AS IT'S NOT OVER HERE AND ALL THOSE JAPANESE DIE, WHO

CARES?

THE SOUTH KOREANS, OUR ALLIES WE SAID WE WANT TO HELP

AND PROTECT, WHO CARES?

OUR SOUTH KOREANS AND JAPANESE EVEN

HUMAN?

YOU ARE GROTESQUE, LINDSEY GRAHAM.

AND LOOK AT THE

HUBRIS OF THIS ADMIN IS RATION.

NOW GORKA WILL COME ON, ONE OF

THE GUYS TRUMP LIKES THE MOST BECAUSE OF HOW BRASH HE IS,

AND LISTEN TO HOW ARROGANT HE IS.

>>NORTH KOREA.

YOU KNOW, EVERYONE KNOWS, THEY TEST FIRED

MISSILES CAPABLE OF REACHING DENVER, THEY DID THAT OVER THE

WEEKEND.

CAN YOU FAST-FORWARD TO WHAT MIGHT BE THE END GAME WITH

THE NORTH KOREANS?

>>AGAIN, THIS ISN'T THE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE SO WE DON'T TELL OUR

OPPONENTS OR ADVERSARIES WHAT WE WOULD DO IN ADVANCE, BUT WE

WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A LILLIPUTIAN FLEA.

NORTH KOREA IS A STALINIST REGIME BUT THEY CAN'T EVEN FEED

THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

WE ARE THE UNITED STATES, WE ARE NOT EVEN A

SUPERPOWER, WE ARE A HYPERPOWER.

>>THIS IS WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT.

THEY ARE A LILLIPUTIAN

FLEA.

THIS REMINDS ME OF THE STUFF WE USED TO SAY BEFORE THE

IRAQ WAR.

IT WILL BE OVER IN WEEKS.

ONE ESTIMATE WAS THAT THE

WAR COST US $1.6 BILLION.

INSTEAD IT COST ABOUT $1.6

TRILLION.

IT DIDN'T LAST WEEKS, IT LASTED DECADES.

THEY GROSSLY

UNDERESTIMATED IRAQ, WE GOT BOGGED DOWN FOR MORE THAN A

DECADE.

ALL NORTH KOREA IS IN TERMS OF THEIR PRODUCTION AND

WHAT THE GOVERNMENT CARES ABOUT IS THE MILITARY.

THEY HAVE A

GIGANTIC ARMY, THEY HAVE ALMOST MISSILES, AND THOSE MISSILES ARE

VERY HARD TO HIT.

NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE TECHNOLOGICALLY

ADVANCED, BUT BECAUSE THEY BURIED THEM AND IT'S HARD TO

FIND, WE DON'T KNOW WHERE ALL THE MISSILES ARE.

IN SOUTH KOREA

IS RIGHT NEXT TO THEM.

IT'S NOT HARD TO HIT SOUTH KOREA, AND NOT

THAT HARD TO HIT JAPAN.

THE HUBRIS AND THE ARROGANCE OF

THESE GUYS.

THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE THING I'M CONCERNED ABOUT

WITH THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

I KNOW THEY WANT TO DO TAX CUTS

FOR THE RICH IN THE TRILLIONS, BUT MIKE PENCE IS GOING TO DO

THAT ANYWAY, ALL THE REPUBLICANS ARE GOING TO DO THAT ANYWAY.

WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT IS THAT THESE INCOMPETENT WARMONGERS ARE

GOING TO STUMBLE INTO NORTH KOREA THINKING, WHAT'S THE BIG

DEAL?

THEY ARE JUST A FLEA AND WE ARE A HYPERPOWER.

LET'S WIPE

OUT ALL OF NORTH KOREA, AS LINDSEY GRAHAM PROMISES.

MORE

WAR.

YOU KNOW WHO THE TOP DONORS FOR LINDSEY GRAHAM ARE, OF

COURSE.

I HOPE YOU ARE SITTING -- DEFENSE CONTRACTORS.

LINDSEY

GRAHAM, MMM, MORE DONOR MONEY FOR MORE WAR.

HUMANS, THEY DON'T

EVEN LIVE HERE.

WHO CARES.

THIS IS THE CORE OF THE REPUBLICAN

PARTY.

AND IF YOU SAY TRUMP DOESN'T REPRESENT REPUBLICANS --

REALLY?

HE BEAT 16 OTHER GUYS IN A PRIMARY.

REPUBLICAN VOTERS

LISTENS TO TRUMP AND SAID THAT OUR GUY.

NOW HE IS A PLAGUE ON

ALL OF US.

GOD HELP SOUTH KOREA AND JAPAN, LET ALONE US, LET

ALONE THE REST OF THE WORLD, BECAUSE THESE GUYS HAVE NO IDEA

WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND IF THEY GO IN WITH THAT ATTITUDE THE

WHOLE WORLD IS IN FOR DEVASTATION LIKE WE HAVEN'T

SEEN.

I'M SERIOUS, THAT WAR -- THIS IS NOT HYPERBOLE, I'M NOT

EXAGGERATING, IT COULD EASILY COST MILLIONS OF INNOCENT

CIVILIAN LIVES.

THEY HAVE UNTOLD MISSILES, IT IS SUPER EASY TO

HIT THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN SOUTH KOREA.

THIS IS A DISASTER

WAITING TO HAPPEN.

GET 'EM OUT OF OFFICE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE WE

ALL REGRET IT.

For more infomation >> Lindsey Graham Wants A North Korean Genocide, Says Trump Agrees - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

MARKEYBUILDER PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! (Minecraft SKYWARS) - Duration: 3:29:23.

For more infomation >> MARKEYBUILDER PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!! (Minecraft SKYWARS) - Duration: 3:29:23.

-------------------------------------------

World of Dance 2017 - Swing Latino: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> World of Dance 2017 - Swing Latino: Divisional Finals (Full Performance) - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Thieves steal van from local charity - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Thieves steal van from local charity - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

July Reading Wrap Up | 2017 - Duration: 12:59.

[music only]

Hey guys it's Trina and this is my July reading wrap-up. This month I did read a

total of six books and you saw what they were in the introduction there so if you

want to jump straight to my review of one of these books, or if you want to

skip over my review of any of them because you haven't read it yet and you want

to avoid any kind of impression, don't forget that I do include time stamps

down in the description so you can easily use that to navigate this video.

Before I get into my reviews of these books that I read this month I am

going to check in with my July TBR. I did have a TBR again this month and I had

six books on it. Out of these six books there were two of them

that I didn't even have the chance to read at all this month and so I'm not

going to hold them against myself. With Obsidian and Stars my reading buddy did

not get her copy in at all this month so like we just could not do the buddy

read. So I couldn't possibly do it, I'm not going to hold it against myself. I'm

taking that one off of this TBR. And then with The Lying Game my reading buddy and

I both got our copies in right at the very end of the month, like I just

got my copy on like the 29th. I don't read books in two days at this point in

my life so again, not even possible. Taking that one off of my TBR as well. So

out of these four books remaining that I could have read this month I did manage

to read three of these in total and I am almost like three-quarters of the way

through that fourth book, Bad Romance I just didn't finish it up before I needed

to make the time to film this video but you can expect to see that one next

month. Out of the six books that I did read and finish in July, four of them were

audiobooks and the other two I read in the print format. So again audiobooks

are kind of dominating my reading year in 2017. So let's get into the book

reviews now and as always I am starting with my lowest rated book and working my

way up to my favorite read of the month. And the lowest rated book that I read

this month was Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh. This is the first book in a

YA fantasy duology and it is kind of a Japanese inspired

setting and our main character Mariko is a girl who she's in an arranged marriage

and then on her way to the Emperor's son to meet him and get into this arranged

marriage her convoy is attacked by this notorious Black Clan and she wants

revenge so she decides to dress up as a boy and infiltrate the Black Clan by

becoming one of its members. I gave it two stars because I just found this book

really predictable and pretty boring. I didn't enjoy this book but it wasn't

harmful and I wouldn't like un-recommend this book to you guys or

anything. It just didn't work for me. I feel like the entire plot and all the

twists in this story we're just so completely predictable. The romance was

unconvincing, felt very contrived. I had no connection with the main character. I

did like the setting but I didn't enjoy like the scope of this world or the

fantasy elements of it. If you've been watching my channel for a while you know

that I did not like her The Wrath and the Dawn duology. It just didn't work for me

and so I was very eager to see her next work and to see if I would like this one

better but unfortunately I just feel like I'm finding that Ahdieh's writing is

not something that works for me in the fantasy genre, in terms of her fantasies.

I don't think that her magic systems are well developed or well explained.

I never connect with her main characters. I don't like her romances because they

seem so contrived and it's all of this tell and not showing so I'm never

convinced of the relationships there. So like as a fantasy, as a romance it

didn't work for me. It's not that this is a terribly written or horrible book that

no one would enjoy, it just is not... for me unfortunately. The next book I read

this month was Juniper Lemon's Happiness Index by Julie Israel this is a YA

contemporary that is about a main character whose sister recently passed

away in a car accident and the main character is going back to school for

the first time after this and just kind of like dealing with the absence of her

sister. Her friendships are no longer the same, her relationship with her parents

is no longer the same because everyone is just dealing with this loss. This is a

debut novel and I had heard about it a few months ago and to be honest with you

guys I was not interested in picking this one up at all and the reason I did

pick it up is because it was the BookTubeAThon group book for this year

and I decided I'm not going to be able to participate

in BookTubeAThon that much but the one thing I can do is to read the book along

with them so I picked it up and I am glad that I did because I enjoyed this

book a lot more than I thought I would. I don't typically go for books that are

about grief or losing a loved one because I lost my mom as a child and I

don't really want to relive feelings of grief in a book because I have enough of

that in my life that I have gone through so I don't really want to relive it but

as for this book I actually thought that it handled the grief and the loss aspect

very well. It felt very genuine, very true. Of course my experience and

Juniper's experience is not going to match up with everybody's experience but that was an

aspect of this book that I really enjoyed. I also really enjoyed the

friendships in this book. They've got their problems, they aren't perfect, but I liked

how the book explored the ups and downs. The things I did not like about this

book were I just didn't like the romance. It's a trope I don't like. The

bad boy thing. I just - I just couldn't. And then I also did not like the way

that the mystery element of this book was tied in. A big aspect of this book

which is right in the book jacket summary is that Juniper finds a letter

from her sister to her sister's secret lover and so throughout the book she's

trying to figure out who this person is so that she can deliver that letter and

I was really into that mystery aspect, I really wanted to figure this out but

after having finished this book and really thought about it

I feel like that mystery element was a bit out of place. I do like how some

things happened but I was so wrapped up in this thing and then ultimately I feel

like maybe that shouldn't have been emphasized so much because this story

definitely had much more of a focus on grieving than this mystery. Next I read

The Conspiracy Of Us by Maggie Hall, which is the first book in a trilogy.

This is a YA series about just like this globe-trotting adventure and

mystery. Our main character finds out that she has ties to these ancient

secret societies and there's this race to find the tomb of Alexander the Great

because he supposedly left behind this legacy and there are these prophecies

involved and our main character finds herself

tied up in this. This is just a fun series.

I really enjoyed it. I rated it 4 stars. What kept this one from being higher

rated is there was just something a little bit off for me. Maybe it was a bit too

simplistic at times and I just wanted like a little bit more but I think you

would definitely like this if you liked The DaVinci Code or National Treasure,

stuff like that. It definitely has those vibes. I found this very enjoyable and I don't

have a lot to say about it because nothing about it really bothered me it

just like could have been a little bit more for my taste but I was totally here

for it and I definitely will be continuing this series. Next is

Unraveling by Sara Ella. This is the second book in the Unblemished trilogy.

This is a YA urban fantasy / fantasy series about parallel worlds and our

main character grew up in our world and discovers that parallel versions of it

exist and that she has a big role to play in one of them. This is basically an

epic tale about light versus darkness. I do know Sara Ella and her publisher sent

me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review but all these opinions

are my own opinions and I did enjoy Unraveling a lot more than the first

book and I think that's really because I find it very difficult to get into urban

fantasy series. Now that I know what this world and these characters are

about I was able to see the plot line more clearly in this one. I think that

the storytelling was a bit more streamlined this time, a little bit

less was thrown at you. I love where the story is going. I love how this book

ended. The things that I didn't like as much about this book were that I'm just

not a big fan of tons and tons of references to Disney songs, Disney movies,

musicals, bands. A lot of these references I'm unfamiliar with

so it goes over my head and a lot of the references that I am familiar with it

takes me out of the story because then I'm just thinking about Rapunzel or

Tangled or something because you know I'm getting the song lyrics in this book

and I thought that they were just a little bit too heavy-handed a bit too

frequent for my personal taste but if you love Disney I think you would

definitely enjoy that aspect to it. I know a lot of people are enjoying that

aspect to it it's just not personally my thing. I was glad to see a little bit

more diversity in the cast of this one, unfortunately I think that some of those

characters had a lot of stereotypes in terms of their development or things

that happened to them and you know that was a little bit of a

bummer but I can definitely see how Sara Ella's writing has grown in her second

book so I will definitely be continuing this series and reading that

third book because again this book just left me like... hoo! Next I read Lord of

Shadows by Cassandra Clare, which is the second book in The Dark Artifices trilogy,

which is the third series in her Shadowhunters overall universe. I really

enjoyed this one. I have loved seeing how Cassandra Clare's writing and characters

have grown throughout the years. I have read all of her Mortal Instruments and

The Infernal Devices series and I believe this series is definitely my

favorite of this three. There's a lot of diversity in the characters in this book.

We have a character who is trans. Transgender is something stated on page,

autism is something stated on page, bisexuality is something stated on page

and we have characters who have point of views in the book that fit all of these

identities. There's also a Hispanic character and of course there are gay

characters, we all know some of her ships from old series that have kind of

carried through to the other books. It's a bit long for my preference and some of

these relationships got into such geometric shapes that I don't even know

what to call it. What did we have, like a love hexagon or something at one point? I

don't know, like it got a little bit soap opera-y for my taste in the romance

department but regardless of that I just I think Cassandra Clare has come a long

way and I do really enjoy this series. And finally I read Hunted by Meagan

Spooner, which is a YA fantasy standalone retelling of Beauty and the Beast. This

is so true to a typical fairy tale type of world and village and legends and

fantasy element, and it's so true to the Beauty and the Beast story but it's so

different as well and it incorporates other tales and legends into this book

and kind of like combines them. I just really liked how it did it because it's

a story that you're familiar with but it's in a world that is totally its own

and these characters are totally their own. Beauty and the Beast retellings have

not been doing it for me lately but this one did.

I think my favorite thing about it is that the beast in the story is an actual

beast. He's like a wolf and bear and cat-like hybrid and I'm a little bit over

Beauty in the Beast retellings that turn the beast into just like a normal

dude who happens to be angsty and everyone thinks he's awful so I was very

pleased with how this one stayed true to the story and still made it its own thing

and it convinced me of a lot of the reasons why these characters actually

came to care for each other as opposed to just a really quick story. There are

some slower parts of this book, particularly in the middle where it just

seems like a long stretch of the plot not really advancing, but honestly I

didn't mind that because I was so hooked by this book. It was one of those reading

experiences where I'd get to the end of a chapter and then just want to read one

more chapter, and then just one more, and then just another chapter. Like, I was so

hooked by it that I didn't mind spending that time in the slow parts because I loved

living in this world. It was my favorite read of July. The reason this isn't a

five-star read is because I did at the end need a little bit more in terms of

the beast's curse. The beast's curse is kind of the most fascinating part of Beauty

and the Beast and I feel like these characters were just like like, 'oh well it's this thing.' The end.

Although I think this is a standalone, I secretly hope that Meagan Spooner will

do a little series of other fairytale retellings like set in the same world. I

would love that in this type of setting. I know a lot of authors do that kind of

a thing. like companion fairy tale retellings. I need that out of Meagan

Spooner and this series. Yeah, I just need that to be a thing. I would totally read

those books! So those are the six books that I read in July and what I thought

about them. If you guys have read any of these books and you want to talk to me

further about any of them we can definitely chat more in the comments. I

would love to know what your favorite read of July was and I will see you soon

with an August TBR video. Thank you so much for watching and I'll see you in the comments. Bye!

[music only]

For more infomation >> July Reading Wrap Up | 2017 - Duration: 12:59.

-------------------------------------------

Penny Cleaning Experiment for Kids | Maple Leaf Learning Playhouse - Duration: 5:13.

The Maple Leaf Learning Playhouse

Hey guys, today we're going to do an experiment.

Yeah, so please print out your paper and let's

get started okay? Yeah First you need soy sauce, vinegar, salt, ketchup and lemons.

Yeah! And you also need some small dishes like this to put the liquids

into okay. And lastly we need some coins. In Japan I will use these ten yen coins

but in Canada or America you can use pennies okay, yeah! Any copper coin is

Any copper coin is fine as long as it's really dirty okay, yeah! Well, write your name and let's get

started okay? Great we'll start with ketchup

Just dip half the coin into the ketchup okay because we want to see what it

looked like before and would it look like after, okay?

Yeah! Hold the coin in the ketchup for about a minute

Hey, don't eat it!

Now, after a minute wash off your coin and you can see the difference.

What the coin looked like before and what it looks like now!

It's quite a big difference you know.

Then tape your coin onto your graph and try the next solution, okay? Yeah!

Gee, I wonder which one cleans the coins the best? Actually I know the answer but I'm

not going to tell you now. I want you to try the experiment, okay?

But if you really really want to know the answer will tell you at the end okay but please

try the experiment yourself okay? It's a lot of fun and you can learn a lot. Well,

thank you so much for hanging out. See you soon, goodbye!

For more infomation >> Penny Cleaning Experiment for Kids | Maple Leaf Learning Playhouse - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

​Woman rushes to help neighbor after brutal assault - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> ​Woman rushes to help neighbor after brutal assault - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Taimur Ali Khan - The Cutest Son of Kareena Kapoor And Saif Ali Khan | Latest Pic of Taimur Ali Khan - Duration: 3:13.

Taimur Ali Khan - The Cutest Son of Kareena Kapoor And Saif Ali Khan | Latest Pic of Taimur Ali Khan

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét