Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

I've been reading books of old

The legends and the myths

Achilles and his gold

Hercules and his gifts

Spiderman's control

And Batman with his fists

And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

she said, where'd you wanna go?

How much you wanna risk?

I'm not looking for somebody

With some superhuman gifts

Some superhero

Some fairytale bliss

Just something I can turn to

Somebody I can kiss

I want something just like this

I want something just like this

I want something just like this

I want something just like this

I want something just like this

I've been reading books of old

The legends and the myths

The testaments they told

The moom and its eclipse

And superman unrolls

a suit before he lifts

But I'm not the kind of person that it fits

She said, where'd you wanna go?

How much you wanna risk?

I'm not looking for somebody

With some superhuman gifts

Some superhero

Some fairytale bliss

Just something I can turn to

Somebody I can miss

I want something just like this

I want something just like this

I want something just like this

I want something just like this

I want something just like this

For more infomation >> [音樂飛翔]♬NightCore - Something Just Like This - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How to make nylon butterfly out of tights (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #382 - Duration: 3:16.

Hi. Today I will show you how to make butterfly out of nylon tights.

I made this video by request from my viewer.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

Wrap a wire around a round container (make a circle).

Remove it...

...and make another circle.

Cut them off...

...and fold the end of wire.

Make second pair of circles but slightly bigger.

Improve a shape of both pairs of wings.

Wrap a wing by using tights.

Secure it by using thread.

Cut off an excess of nylon.

Do the same with all the wings.

Next, bind wings together by using thread.

Hide the thread by using a piece of tights.

Secure it by using glue.

Cut a piece of wire.

Fold it in half...

...and add beads.

Squeeze the wire.

Add a bead on the end of wire.

Fold the end (secure the bead).

To the same with second end of wire.

Glue the body to the wings.

Glue a couple of pearls to the wings.

And it's done.

This butterfly is a nice decoration.

You can attach it to a curtain or use it to make a hair decoration.

You can decorate your butterfly by using rhinestones, sequins or other small ornaments.

Please give a like to this video and subscribe to my channel.

That's all for today. Thanks for watching. Bye bye.

For more infomation >> DIY How to make nylon butterfly out of tights (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #382 - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

I Trentenni su Tinder - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> I Trentenni su Tinder - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Calf looks JUST like Kiss frontman - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Calf looks JUST like Kiss frontman - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

10 Tv Celebs Who Kissed in Public in Real Life - Duration: 3:07.

10 Tv Celebs Who Kissed in Public in Real Life

For more infomation >> 10 Tv Celebs Who Kissed in Public in Real Life - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

( I'm Back ) Happy Wheels - Duration: 13:56.

1 million thirty six thousand eight hundred seconds later yo guys what's up

TheThunderLamp here and today I'm playing happy wheels because it's been like ten eleven

days or something I don't even know I lost count but guys don't worry I'm

freakin back because I don't know I just want to come back I really want to come

back to make some videos that that is a ginormous progress on my channel okay so

without any further to do let's go ahead and browse levels I put the rating on the best

rating everyone and today I'll put that like the level was uploaded today so

let's do this bottle flip hard H.A.R.D H.O.P.E Y.O.U E.N.J.O.Y for Kuplenov [> Play !!

nose play well that was that was my best english yet

rate 5 okay Noob

oh wow that's impossible yay come on siren five and I'm not falling for that

trap don't worry guys I playing for my past mistakes burn right I'm gonna try

much more Oh perfect bottle flip mate mate did you even see that

Pogo fight 3D let's do this find a clicking

trigger okay let's find oh wait I think I found it no no okay i didin't okay

newb Justin Bieber why does everybody hate them Bieber like oh okay

there's nothing good hahaha you're freaking dead mate aah oh my god

what the frick does not see anything and you just don't know anything then forget

it yeah okay sorry noobs okay Justin Bieber do this

drag okay nope oh yeah oh okay that's a very unpleasant pose

oh my god dude why are you freaking feeding my freaking mouth what the Frick

is going on man ah dude yeah I'm licking your toes SLPPLSPLLSPLSPLF okay

let's move on oh come on okay oh well I fixed it

come on old man stop doing watch oh oh my god

no DAMMIT come on okay oh come on Justin Bieber you freaking Frick I'm

going to freaking kill you you see I'm a freaking caterpillar no okay wait shut

yer freaking mouth man shut your freaking me Oh bro okay sorry we understand your

hurting what tha frick DAMMIT next one in the list is gonna be pogo jump this is

my first level which I ever created in in the whole world so please rate fairly

again I'm gonna rate 0 out of 10 million again I drew this thing portrait of

publicness okay well here's to freaking fabulous than me I gotta say that oh my

goodness oh my welcome to pogo jump

okay so Oh what what the Frick guys if you see ever

a person freaking raging like me just don't care they're not really

raging haha they're not raging now what you're saying a marriage wrong what the

Freak man okay oh yeah how the heck did that even happen

let's let's just restart really what come on

hmm do not see anything of my rage thing

free kick come on dude hey there there there there there

there there yeah they're here

yeah I got no come on round to you free ok JB can pass this amazing come on bro

he's got this come on no oh yes oh yeah that's the freaking

tactics ok ok you mad bro yeah yeah you mad what the Frick is that up ahead

is that even possible no one is in I think I think that is a freaking light

because you cannot do it yeah okay I knew okay round three okay great

oh my god okay do you think that I can pass is right in the freaking cup steady

I'm never gonna beat this up because I don't have my helmet like that other guy

okay how did you manage to pass this you can and you will pass oh my god I just

don't want to die man that is my only goal for today I come on yes my god this

Fricking level is long as my channel name [TheThunderLamp] ah my jokes are just the best

thanks for playing my first level what the Frick what man what the friick FRICK THIAS

cough cough cough cough okay sorry for the rage guys I just couldn't do

it alright like I was at a freaking end and

then you come like Hulk smash me like

that's it okay rope swing raid whatever you want by fire sword one two three four

five all play that's cause my man no he is not the character that we need okay

the Segway guy is what we need we can do this yeah Bam Bam Bam Bam

Yolo yes haha I gots you good what the Freak is that okay so this is a

level little down from the list okay my first Bottle run hello guys is my first

ball run world and my first level I hope you like it guys

Vixel by Vixel Worlds all good oh no it's a bottle run thing

possible that if it's a ball yup okay welcome to my first bottle run

okay let's do this where the proooooooo... I was just gonna say yeah we were the pros add

the freaking know what the Frick they started yeah ah I guess is this whoa

okay so this level falls on heart donation

I guess they exploded those to get our heart and that is only it

going down more down okay that's amazing whoa more down wow even more

down downer down down down now extremely more down now up down there you go the

heart donation was right at your feet and then just that heart it's just

going away because you see oh my god I'm not gonna go in dat body

no Frick this at a guy's away okay so the level is called rope swing

EEEAAASSSYYY rope swing ) MrLOL1 2 3 3 1 2 okay Segway guy we got this 1 2 3

TARZAN what the Freak okay I didn't even know

who that that's frickin thank you go hi freakin mouth to the freakin game oh

my god don't be stuck okay guys if you don't move it don't I came not gonna

move okay just I just want to see sorry for that sound that I made earlier

oh no no no no no I'm not like that no okay then I'm dead Oh GRAB hey

hey hey okay because I'm a bad person okay so this is gonna be the final level

for this video I'm cold both row and it was made from mustard

mm okay Segway guy we got this I love bottle what the free cook oh my god okay

wait wait but okay I'm dead I get this oh well

I'm just got a double death nice okay come on

NO! yeah haha my ow okay my thing is ok how is called man I don't know

balls I love the good ol balls balls win come on win you frick okay hey guys that does

for this episode of happy wheels I'm not going to scream my outro as I do

every single time because my neck ow it's hurting very much because all of this

freakin episode there was only screens so um welcome back to my channel click

the like button in that subscribe button if you are new and enjoyed this video

good bye guys have a nice day goodbye guys again yes double yeah

For more infomation >> ( I'm Back ) Happy Wheels - Duration: 13:56.

-------------------------------------------

Dirty Bomb: IT'S TACO TIME - Duration: 0:42.

As over thirty thousand of you subscribed to us on YouTube, we're getting all up in

your business and giving you want you want: The fabled Taco Trinket.

If you wanted to buy it, this is not your day, cos when you log in over the next two

weeks you'll receive it for free.

So what are you waiting for?

Don't put this off til tomorrow.

Log in now and claim your tasty Trinket treat (puns removed, sorry shoe.)

For more infomation >> Dirty Bomb: IT'S TACO TIME - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mental Illnesses Are Not F*cking Adjectives - Duration: 17:39.

For more infomation >> Mental Illnesses Are Not F*cking Adjectives - Duration: 17:39.

-------------------------------------------

Bu Nasıl Bonzai ? (Aleyna Tilki Sen Olsan Bari Parodi) #Bağcılar - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Bu Nasıl Bonzai ? (Aleyna Tilki Sen Olsan Bari Parodi) #Bağcılar - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Vamos Al Zoológico | Canciones Infantiles | Videos De Niños | Rimas Para Niños | Para Bebes - Duration: 1:04:53.

Daddys takin us to the zoo tomorrow,

zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow

Daddys takin us to the zoo tomorrow

And we can play all day!

Were goin to the zoo, zoo, zoo

How about you, you, you?

You can come too, too, too

Were goin to the zoo, zoo, zoo.

See the elephant with the long trunk swingin

Great big ears and a long trunk swingin

Snuffin up peanuts with a long trunk swingin

And we can stay all day!

Were goin to the zoo, zoo, zoo

How about you, you, you?

You can come too, too, too

Were goin to the zoo, zoo, zoo.

See all the monkeys theyre scritch-scritch scratchin

Jumpin around and scritch-scritch scratchin

Hangin by the long-tail scritch-scritch scratchin

And we can stay all day!

Were goin to the zoo, zoo, zoo

How about you, you, you?

You can come too, too too

Were goin to the zoo, zoo, zoo.

Theres a big black bear hes a huff-puff-a-puffin

His coats too heavy hes a huff-puff-a-puffin

Dont get too close to its huff-puff-a-puffin

Or you wont stay all day!

Were goin to the zoo, zoo, zoo

How about you, you, you?

You can come too, too, too

Were goin to the zoo, zoo, zoo.

Well the seals in the pool all honk-honk-honkin

Catchin the fish and honk-honk-honkin

Little tiny seals all honk-honk-honkin

And we can stay all day!

Were goin to the zoo, zoo, zoo

How about you, you, you?

You can come too, too, too

Were goin to the zoo, zoo, zoo.

For more infomation >> Vamos Al Zoológico | Canciones Infantiles | Videos De Niños | Rimas Para Niños | Para Bebes - Duration: 1:04:53.

-------------------------------------------

Idris Elba Might Have Wrecked Seth Meyers' Parents' Marriage - Duration: 6:06.

For more infomation >> Idris Elba Might Have Wrecked Seth Meyers' Parents' Marriage - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Fred Armisen Is Reading the History of Fingerprints - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Fred Armisen Is Reading the History of Fingerprints - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

YDALI REAKCE | BEN vs. GRZNÁR | 9 MĚSÍCŮ TRÉNINKU JIU-JITSU - Duration: 9:17.

For more infomation >> YDALI REAKCE | BEN vs. GRZNÁR | 9 MĚSÍCŮ TRÉNINKU JIU-JITSU - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to Connect Headphones to the Sony A6300/A6500 for $100 🎧 | Add Headphone Jack to Monitor Audio! - Duration: 2:15.

Now I use the Sony a6300 which is a great camera and even shoots 4k, but something it

lacks from the point of a video camera is a headphone out jack to monitor what I'm

recording.

Now for about 100 bucks you can fix this.

The first thing you'd need is a zoom h1 recorder, now, if you've been a video creator

for a while, you might have one lying around, else, you can get this for $99 or even lesser

on Amazon.

Next, you'd need a headphone splitter, any kind would do that supports microphones, the

one I have is about $1 but you can find one for a bit more or less online.

The third item is something you'd definitely have at home, which is a simple aux cable.

Optional also is a cold shoe mount to mount your zoom h1 to your camera.

Now the setup is pretty simple, connect the splitter to the line out on your zoom h1 and

plug in your aux cable and connect your headphones, next connect the aux cable to the camera and

mount the zoom h1 to your camera.

Make sure the zoom h1 is turned on, and you're good to go!

The great thing about this setup is that the zoom h1 also works as a great external microphone,

else you can do what I did, by connecting an extender cable to the line out and using

my rode video mic with this setup, just remember the more you invest, the neater this can get

For more infomation >> How to Connect Headphones to the Sony A6300/A6500 for $100 🎧 | Add Headphone Jack to Monitor Audio! - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

K POP 2011 BEST - Duration: 3:27.

My name is Marina and this channel "Let's go to Korea"

And today we have a flashback to 2011.

When I was admitted to the Yonsei and began to study there,

k-pop was just everywhere.

Karaoke, in cafes, in shopping malls, on the street, at the Institute ... absolutely everywhere.

But 2011 was legendary for K-pop, because that's what this year when K-pop erupted outside Asia.

It conquered the United States, Europe and even the CIS countries, including Russia.

Most of these songs for me - it's memories of events of different times of the year and study.

And so I suggest you at a rapid pace to remember all the most hit by the pop-2011.

If you liked this video dedicated to the-ass, please "Like it"

Then I'll do even more of these videos.

And if you're a fan of South Korea, make sure you subscribe to my youtube channel.

안녕히 계세요. (Goodbye)

For more infomation >> K POP 2011 BEST - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

ICO ACT- ИНТЕРВЬЮ С ОСНОВАТЕЛЕМ ПРОЕКТА FRASER BROWN - Duration: 28:42.

For more infomation >> ICO ACT- ИНТЕРВЬЮ С ОСНОВАТЕЛЕМ ПРОЕКТА FRASER BROWN - Duration: 28:42.

-------------------------------------------

Feature: Hyper Beats from the Bairro | Native Instruments - Duration: 6:43.

Inside the African community, you'd listen to kizomba, semba, funaná, coutorne, rumba, kuduro...

All those influences that you implement in your music, that, then, create the feeling of a unique sound.

I don't know if it's a Lisbon mix or a Europe mixed with Africa.

I don't know what it is, I know it's something new.

I'm DJ Marfox, I was born in Lisbon,   I'm from Lisbon, I make kuduro music.

I'm one of the people driving of this new music, which is produced in the outskirts of Lisbon.

New to a lot of people, but very old for me, because I've been a producer for over 12 years.

I'm DJ Firmeza. I'm from Portugal.

I started making music when I was 13. 13 or 14 years old.

I'm Valdemar, better known as DJ Maboku.

And I came from Angola when I was 6 years-old.

I'm Nigga Fox.

I'm a producer and DJ. I produce tarrachinha, kuduro, afro-house,

and, sometimes, I mix techno with afro-house...

I do different things.

I think that's what's evident in my music, in Nervoso's music, in Firmeza's music, Nigga Fox...

We all have a very strong identity,

despite those who don't know the Príncipe label

thinking that we're all "flour from the same bag"

that we all belong to the same gang

and that we all work the same way.

No, each one has their own creative process,

their way of seeing things

and has their own tastes in music, as well, innit?

Most of my music has the African part, the electronic part

the hip hop part, as well, which I sometimes incorporate...

It's a mix.

I join everything in one single tune.

I picked up a bit from here, a bit from there, a bit of everything,

and I mixed it in a single style.

I don't have a name for that style.

If people want to give the style a name, go for it.

I don't know how to define the name of my music.

The music emerges when I find myself in my room, by myself, lovin' it...

"This one is just right, it's just right, it's just right, yeah".

Yeah, I don't give it much thought.

I just create for the sake of it, I do it all according to my own rules, however I like, you know?

When I think the song is alive, for me, it's got the "power"!

And the strength in a song, sometimes, isn't in the melody.

The melody is something that helps, you know?

But the strength lies in the... in the bass! You know that.

It came to that point when... I had to make my own music, as well.

The other DJs did it, I also wanted to do it.

I don't have a fixed place where I produce.

Two speakers, a computer, a Maschine Jam are enough to make good music.

I use FruityLoops the same way I can use the Maschine,

now that I have the Maschine, I can use both.

I think you have to do an upgrade to begin to understand how you can make better music.

You have to go in search of a new sound.

So, I think that there's always a learning process, of trial and error.

When I'm working with Maschine Jam, can be a DJ and a producer at the same time.

Being able to do it live, recording and "tap, tap, tap, tap, tap", that's top, man! It's top, top!

When you're making a song, if your neighbour says

"Hey, neighbour, that song is good", it's because it's really good!

Do you get me? That's the cool thing about us...

I think the groove that comes from a lot of my music

has to do with feedback I receive from neighbours,

from friends, of things that are close, innit?

Knowing that there are people outside of Portugal listening to my music,

asking for "more, more", you know? That's one of the things that drive me.

Someone from China, listening to my music from here...

straight from my room, I don't even have a proper studio, it's a pleasure.

When I see that people are touched by my music

and it makes them experience emotions that they weren't expecting to find in my music...

That's it, that makes me happy.

That makes me go home and sleep with a clear conscience.

For more infomation >> Feature: Hyper Beats from the Bairro | Native Instruments - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Tube Filling Machine Manufacturer & Supplier - www.bhagwatipharma.com - Duration: 1:25.

Tube Filling Machine - Manufacturer & Exporter

Tube Filling Machine for Cream, Toothpaste, Ointment

Tube Filling Machine

Tube Filling Machine Advantages

Tube Filling Machine Specification

Manufacturer of tube filling machine in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Visit Our Facebook, Twitter and Social Media Pages

www.bhagwatipharma.com | Email- bhagwati@bhagwatipharma.com | Phone: +91 9898070475

For more infomation >> Tube Filling Machine Manufacturer & Supplier - www.bhagwatipharma.com - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

AYS Daily Growth Hacks 074 Taking Small Steps To Make A Big Impact - Duration: 3:42.

Today's topic: Taking Small Steps to Make a Big Impact. Hi i'm Doug Holt with

Author of Your Own Story and this is your daily growth hack where each day we

give you a tip trick or insight to help you up level well we call the five to

thrive that is your mind your body your soul your relationships and your

business now a lot of times when I'm working with somebody or talking in a

group I often hear somebody talk about you know what I want to go to Africa and

in hunger there or in poverty in Uganda or maybe as somebody talking about

something they want to go to Colombia and put in a program in place or clean

water wells or whatever it may be and oftentimes they have this huge goal and

I support them fully but what they don't realize is they can start today in their

own communities you can take small steps now at a local level to get yourself

started so maybe it is you want to get back you want to help the women of the

world go to a local shelter for women in your local community reach out and start

there as you're building this big dream of yours you know maybe it's ending

world hunger and you're working on your advisory board you're working on your

program and I again I support you but also go down to a local shelter and

actually help serve food there start with hunger in your own backyard as you

grow this bigger you see oftentimes we set these huge goals and they only set

us back because they're so big they seem enormous and we have to get them right

here's what I'm trying to tell you you don't have to get it right

right now you can make a difference by starting small making small steps just

like my friend who wants to travel the world and he's been talking about this

for five years yet he hasn't been out to the islands right across the harbor from

where I'm standing you know these small steps will allow you to achieve your

goals its momentum it's the progress it's putting on the running shoes in the

morning to help you lose 50 pounds and just taking a walk it's the first step

of every journey and I'm here to tell you you can start today and start in

your local community small steps make big impact so

over time big dreams are great but they'd always take small chunks and it

reminds me of that analogy of how do you eat an elephant right kids told those

joke often it's one bite at a time so I'm going to ask you where in your world

wearing your gold you have a big huge dream you've been holding off with

because it's almost unattainable to you your subconscious is stopping you or

maybe you're waiting till next year or when the job is right or when the kids

are out of the house or whatever it may be and where can you start at a micro

level right today not tomorrow but today and take action and I'm going to invite

you to do that I'm going to invite you to take action with me right at this

moment get your journal out write down those goals

look over your goals write them down and where can you take action your local

community or just even in your own home and where do you take action today

remember never leave of the place of an insight the place of an idea happening

without taking immediate action to make something happen right then and there

and I'm asking you to do this now that's it for me today remember go out and be

the author of your own story

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét