Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

Learn colors with Moana Disney ,Dipsy, Balloons Baby Songs Finger Family Nursery Rhymes video for ki

For more infomation >> Learn colors with elsa Disney ,Sofia Dipsy, Balloons Baby Songs Finger Family Nursery Rhymes for kid - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Re-Read, Re-Write, or Burn Tag - Duration: 9:55.

Hi everybody, it is Julie from Pages and Pens and today I am here with a fun tag

video. This is the rewrite reread or burn tag. Right? I'm not sure who the creator

of this tag is. but I will have them listed down below. I will find them. I

just know that I've seen this all over Booktube. So, in here I have a whole bunch

of titles of books and I will pull three of them and I need to decide which one I

will burn, which one I will rewrite, and which one I will reread. I don't know how

many I put in here, so I don't know how many rounds we're gonna do. We're just

gonna see. I am nervous? I mean I'm a writer so there's a lot of things I

would like to rewrite. There's also a lot that I would like to reread. And, there's

plenty I would like to burn, I did see Heather from Bookables who took out

all of these books and like showed you the covers. Um that's crazy sauce. I'm not

doing that because they're all over my room. I have Wintersong by SJ Jones. I

have Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and I have ACOTAR by the Sarah J Maas. Right

off of that I'm going to burn Wintersong. I was super disappointed by that.

You guys know that, I have a full review. I will link it up above but this was a

labyrinth retelling that I did not like. Six of Crows I'm going to reread because

there's not a thing about that I would change and I love Leigh Bardugo. She is

everything. And then I will rewrite a Court of Thorns and Roses because

there's room for rewriting in all of Sarah J Maas's books. What would I

rewrite in that one? I mean, diversity. Racial. Sexual. Any kind of diversity

there. That one was not even difficult. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia

Shatter Me by Tareheh Mafi and Queens of Geek by Jennifer

Wilde. I am going to reread Eliza and Her Monsters because it's perfection and

I don't want to change anything. I'm going to burn Shatter Me because out of

all the books in that particular series it's the one that drove me the craziest

because I hated the writing in it. And then I'm going to rewrite Queens of Geek.

I liked it. I liked it a lot, but I think it could have been a little bit more

realistic. I actually really enjoyed it when I read it and then I watched do a

review of it in like one of her wrap ups. I will link that down below because she

pointed out some things that I was like "yeah how about that". I think that could

be rewritten and made better. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson Furthermore

by Tahereh Mafi. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera. I'm gonna reread

The Final Empire because I love that series. Rewrite More Happy Than Not

because I loved this book but there were parts of it that drove me crazy and it

was really slow for me to get into. There was like a focus on like wall ball I

didn't think was necessary. Like, I understand you wanted to get like the

community vibe but I feel like he could have been done in other ways. Like there

were parts of this book that I didn't understand why they were in there, And

then I guess I'm burning Furthermore which I didn't dislike. I don't have

anything against Furthermore. I know I'm burning a lot of Tahereh Mafi but I

liked it I just not more than the other ones. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Uprooted by Naomi Novik. This is not gonna be hard. The Hollows by Rachel

Morgan. Alright um shocker I'm going to burn Uprooted

because I hate it and then the Book Thief and The Hollows by Rachel Morgan (NOTE:This series is by Kim Harrison)

reread The Hollows series because I love it and I honestly can't imagine how I would

want to rewrite that. And then as sacrilegious as it is I'm going to

rewrite The Book Thief. I'm gonna make her steal more books -it's very

misleading that title. Can there be a kiss in this book? I'm not gonna say what

like I don't want to spoil anything but can there be can there be a kiss in this

book? Like my heart broke that there was no kiss in this book. I'm this is not as

hard as I thought it was gonna be.That was - right off the bat there. I was

worried about this. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. What

am I gonna do? The Philosopher's Stone by JK Rowling. Order the Phoenix by JK

Rowling. Shit. Reread The Hate U Give. Oh my god. How is this happening? I didn't

love The Philosopher's Stone out of all of them but I could rewrite it. But I

can't burn Order of the Phoenix. I loved Order of the Phoenix and I know that's

like some people's least favorite book but mine was the Goblet of Fire that was

my least favorite. I'm gonna re- shit! shit. I'm gonna rewrite The Philosopher's

Stone. I don't know what I would change in it I can't get rid of the first book

of the series because then like how do you continue with the series? So that I'm

gonna burn the Order of the Phoenix and we're just gonna have to like mesh that

information into other books. That was not easy. Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine

Harris it's the whole series. I didn't do like one specific book. A List of Cages

by Robin Roe and Twilight by Marissa Meyer. Burn Twilight. I mean I don't hate

it. I'm not like on the Twilight hate train but I can get rid of it in

comparison. I'm gonna rewrite A List of Cages because I felt like it had

potential. The premise of it had potential but that

book did not connect with me. I filmed a whole review and

I don't know when that's gonna be up in conjunction to this video but we will

probably had the live show by the time that you see this video. I'll link those

both in the description box below but I was not a fan of this book and I feel

like I could have been so maybe I can rewrite this that I actually give a crap

about the characters. Which means I am rereading the entire Sookie Stackhouse

series which is something that I would like to do anyway. Between The Hollows

series and the Sookie Stackhouse series like I have a lot to reread but I really

do want to reread those. I have Lady midnight by Cassandra Clare the Mortal

Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Good Lord and Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan

McGuire. Rereading Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire. I am burning The

Mortal Instruments series because I don't like them and I will rewrite Lady

Midnight to make Emma less annoying. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. A Long

Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers and The Diviners by Libba Bray.

Oh shit. Okay. Reread The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet because I can't

imagine a way that I would want to change that and I'm not burning it. I

would rewrite The Diviners to make Evie a little bit less obnoxious and then I'm

burning Shadow and Bone. I'm sorry because Leigh Bardugo is like one of my

auto buy, amazing authors, but I was not a super fan of that trilogy. The Raven Boys

by Maggie Stiefvater. The School for Food and Evil by Soman Chainani. So far could

get rid of all them. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender which

I cannot get rid of that's by Leslye Walton. So, I will reread the Strange and

Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender. I will rewrite the School for Good and Evil by

Soman Chainani, because I feel like that had so much potential the first book was

not that bad but I feel like there was improvements that could have been made

there that would make it a little bit less- like jarring- a little bit more

accepting maybe. Like lead into the following books a little bit better and

then I'm gonna burn the Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater because it's not my

favorite book in the series and it's not my favorite series in general. So then we

have Wicked Lovely by Marissa Marr, This Savage Song by Victoria Schwabb, and We

Are the Ants by Sean David Hutchinson. Reread This Savage Song by

Victoria Schwabb because it's amazing. I'm gonna rewrite We Are the Ants by Sean

David Hutchinson because I think that with like less teen masturbation, sans

alien abduction. Like, I understand what it was supposed to like stand for

but there's like other ways that he could have done it that made it less

sci-fi ish and focused more on the actual like point of the book. I don't

think that was necessary. And then I would burn Wicked Lovely. I am rereading

that series and I love it and it's Fae but it's not good so I could get rid of

it. I'm just dumping out three at this point,

not even like picking out of there. A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwabb,

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Jesus Jules. The Lord of the Rings

trilogy by JRR Tolkien. I am rereading the Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien.

There's nothing I would change about those and there's no way I'm burning

them, ever. Shit this one's hard. I'm gonna rewrite illuminae. I don't know what I'm

gonna do or what I'm gonna change because I didn't hate it and I feel like

the reason I didn't get into a quicker was like not the books fault it was just

me getting used to the book. So I'd just change like a name or the name of a

place or something. And then I guess I'm burning A Darker Shade of Magic which

I'm just now getting into, so I don't have like a loyalty to it yet.

I don't not like it. Sorry. One Day by David Nicholls, which was upside down, I

know. Caraval by Stephenie Garber. Empire Storms by Sarah J Maas. So I'm gonna

reread One Day by David Nicholls cuz it's my all-time favorite -like cry

worthy lose my mind crying book. I loved this book and I think it was partly

because of where I was in my life during the time of reading this but it's

amazing. I'm going to rewrite Empire of Storms because again diversity. There's a

beach scene that can stay. I like some of the character arcs, mainly the side

character arcs, but there's things that I could change about that I'm not gonna

get into what because then it's just spoilers. But there's things I could

change. And then I'm burning Caraval by Stephanie Garber, which I actually didn't

hate. But I mean, it's not better than the other ones. There's actually just three

left, so this is perfect. Alright last round. This was not as hard as I

thought it was gonna be. All for the Game series slash Foxhole Court series by

Nora Sakovik, An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir and A Court of Wings and

Ruin by Sarah J Maas. Again not difficult. I'm going to reread An Ember in

the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir because it's flip-it amazing. The fact that this is a

debut novel like baffles me. I'm burning the All for the Game series because I

flippin hate it. And, I'm rewriting ACOWAR because it

was so bad and I could definitely make that better because anybody could make

that better. I did not- I was so disappointed with that book. I can't

believe it that actually like evened out the way that it did. I am impressed with

myself because there was no math that when it's making those. None of those

rounds were that bad. Let me know if your answers would have differed down below.

I'm sorry I didn't sit here and do the like oh ah what am I gonna do what should I

do oh my gosh-- but like I know what I'm

gonna do. I'm very decisive. That has been my

reread, rewrite, or burn tag. Again I will have the originators listed down below.

Who am i tagging? No one because this has literally been around for forever and a

day. But, if you've not done this yet and you would like to or you'd like to redo

it, then consider yourself tagged. That has been my tag. I hope you guys have

enjoyed it. If you did be sure to give me a big thumbs up, click subscribe, and I'll

see all of you in my next video. Bye.

For more infomation >> Re-Read, Re-Write, or Burn Tag - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

YOUTUBE'DAN NE KADAR KAZANIYORUM 🙉 💸💰 - Duration: 7:26.

For more infomation >> YOUTUBE'DAN NE KADAR KAZANIYORUM 🙉 💸💰 - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

Alexis Bledel Acted Her Upper Face Off in The Handmaid's Tale - Duration: 5:39.

-It's very lovely to see you here,

to see you looking so lovely,

because the show is very -- it's a very dark show.

-It's very dark. It's very intense, yeah.

-And for those who don't know, it's sort of set

in the dystopian future, sort of the near future,

which makes it even a little bit harder.

And this is sort of a male dominated society.

Uh, is it -- like, did it take so much out of you to do it?

-Oddly, no. It was, like, a great working experience.

I mean, it didn't feel the way it feels to watch it.

I have a really hard time watching it.

I feel very tortured at the end of an episode.

I have to, like, watch something else, like take a break.

But filming it was an incredible creative experience.

I mean, it was just so satisfying and lovely.

-That's great, and it's a fantastic cast, obviously.

-Yes. -You did have a --

I feel like you had a limitation on your character

that no one else did, because your character

is a gender traitor.

And for those who don't know,

gender traitors then have to wear these masks

over their mouth, which I would imagine

as an actor, is a bit -- a little bit limiting.

-Yeah, don't have the lower half of your face there.

-Yeah!

-It was an incredible challenge, actually.

I was so excited about it, oddly.

And I don't know, it was really freeing in a way, just to have,

you know, movement and just your, you know, eyes and looks

and -- to work with. -Yeah.

It looked like the top half of your face had been waiting

your whole life for that, because --

-I think it was the fear of being the weakest link

on such an amazing show. -Oh, that's interesting.

I never thought about that, but when you're watching

everybody else crush it, you must -- yeah, you --

-Yeah, you're kind of charged with that like,

"Don't mess this up." Like, you gotta --

-Yeah, 'cause someone -- look, on any cast,

someone's going to be the worst ones.

-I don't know, I mean, yeah, I think everyone on the show

is amazing, luckily, but, yeah,

it's definitely a very real fear.

-The other thing which I think helped your face acting,

which was so exceptional -- -[ Laughs ]

-For real, there are extreme close-ups on this show.

-The camera gets so close, it's not even a foot away

from your face sometimes.

I think I was looking at my lines once,

kind of just getting the lines just right, and I look up

and the camera's right there.

I'm like, whoa!

But he was like, "This -- yeah, this is what we're going to do."

I was like, "All right, all right,

"I love the look of the show.

Whatever you need to do, I'm going to be fine."

-And on that -- you know, obviously, the show

is hard to watch because of the subject matter.

When you watch it, is an extreme close-up as an actor

even harder to watch of yourself?

-Whew! I mean, yeah, it's an intense show

to watch anyway, so then, yeah, I think I'm glad

I'm not in every scene, because my scenes kind of come and go

and I can watch the rest of the narrative,

and I can enjoy everyone else's story line.

Especially, you know, toward the end of the first season,

I wasn't in a lot of it, and I was just dying

to know what happened, 'cause I didn't have those scripts.

-Of course.

-So, I really enjoyed those episodes.

-And this is really exciting, we were talking backstage.

You are going to be a season regular for season two...

-Yes. -...which is great.

[ Cheers and applause ] -I'm so excited.

-And...

it's especially great

not only because I was so invested in your character,

but a lot of characters on this show don't --

well, they're not going to make it to season two.

-Ooh, I know, it's so rough.

I can't believe I get to come back

because my character, um... -Yeah.

-...does not make it in the book.

So it's -- it's -- yeah, it's incredibly exciting.

Unexpected. So I'm -- yeah.

I can't wait to get back to work.

-When Elisabeth Moss was here, she was saying that

sort of the hat -- what do you guys call 'em?

-Bonnets. -Yeah, the bonnets.

That's a normal word that I should've known.

-Totally everyday thing, yes.

-Now, what does the future call those? Bonnets.

-[ Laughing ] -Interesting.

But she said one of the things --

it was actually difficult to find the other actors,

because it does -- unless you're straight on --

Was that true?

-It's completely true. We had a --

we had a scene where we had to kind of merge

with a bunch of other handmaids going to the Salvaging.

This really brutal scene.

And I had to find Lizzie as she walked up.

And you can't, yeah, you can't kind of sneak around that thing.

It's like a full covered -- -[ Laughs ] Yeah.

-So I had to make a very deliberate head movement

to find her. I had to time it out just right.

I was like, it was almost like a song.

I was just counting it off in my head.

I was like, "Lizzie --" and I messed it up like one time.

I was like, "no!" -[ Laughs ]

-I had to go back. -Yeah, 'cause they're so --

They're less like bonnets, and more like the things

dogs wear after a surgery. -They really are.

-Like they really are, like, limiting.

-Yeah, they're very extreme.

Just like a cone, actually. Yeah.

-So this show, obviously, is very different

from "Gilmore Girls."

Thankfully, because... I think.

[ Cheers and applause ] -It would have been --

It would have been such a bummer if,

when "Gilmore Girls" finally came back, it was like this.

And we'd have been like, "Oh, no!"

-Like, what happened? -What happened?

So much went wrong for these "Gilmore Girls."

But when you auditioned for the show,

which obviously was such a fantastic part,

such an important part of your career,

was it true that you had the flu when you auditioned

for "Gilmore Girls"?

-For "Gilmore Girls"? Yeah, I was very sick.

I was a student at NYU, and they kept calling me back

up to audition.

I think I went, like, six times.

And oddly, I wasn't, you know, a very seasoned actor at all.

I didn't know the process.

But this was actually unusual anyway.

And they -- I grew a tad bit impatient.

I was like -- I got a little --

I had a little attitude. -Uh-huh.

-And our boss really liked that a lot.

-[ Laughs ] -She's like, "That's our girl."

I was like, "Are you guys going to hire --

Are you going to bring me back again or..."

And she was like, "I like that, that's perfect."

I was like, "Okay." -That's great.

I do think that's probably not a lesson to teach other actors.

Like, you've got to go in there and be like,

"Tick tock, everybody,

I've got places to be." -Yeah.

-My career is highly unusual.

If anything, I've learned it's very, very strange.

-All right. Well, I'm glad it's worked out for you,

both on that show and this.

For more infomation >> Alexis Bledel Acted Her Upper Face Off in The Handmaid's Tale - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Co nowego u nas, czyli Nowości w Militaria.pl 02.08.2017 - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Co nowego u nas, czyli Nowości w Militaria.pl 02.08.2017 - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

L'ENFANCE DE AYANO AISHI ET.. LES YAKUZAS ? - Yandere Simulator - Duration: 19:28.

For more infomation >> L'ENFANCE DE AYANO AISHI ET.. LES YAKUZAS ? - Yandere Simulator - Duration: 19:28.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Voltaggio Teaches Seth How to Make a Scotch-Inspired Dessert - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> Michael Voltaggio Teaches Seth How to Make a Scotch-Inspired Dessert - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Increase YouTube Views Fast! - Duration: 3:32.

want to learn how to increase youtube views fast and get much more views on your

videos that your publishing will watch till the end of this video as I give you

some simple tips on how to get YouTube views fast

what's going on my name is Devin Street helping you

built an online presence and make money in the process and today we're talking

about how to get youtube views fast on all your uploads your uploading to

YouTube one simple way is tagging one thing I don't see people doing is doing

tags on their videos some people might do very simple tags or short tags but

they're not doing the right tags that would get them YouTube searches and

right here in the YouTube card right now you can click on that video and it will

teach you all about tagging and ranking a video on YouTube next step is sharing

a video if you've got a social media why are you not sharing your videos on all

those social media platforms in fact joining groups on social media is like

Facebook can help you even drive more and more views I've joined a couple

groups on Facebook in the past few days of people that are looking to grow and

expand their YouTube channels and then I've just been simply talking with

people on there sort of making my presence felt in the

group and then if someone has a problem and I have a youtube video that can fix

it I'll share that video with them and surprisingly Facebook has jumped from

zero percent to thirty percent of my external source in the last 28 days

which is just incredible that 30 percent of all my YouTube views are coming from

Facebook all by itself another one is uploading more frequently

in the last few days I've been starting my 30-day challenge where I'm uploading

YouTube videos for 30 days straight and improving on how I make a youtube video

and rank it in that time and I'm on like my seventh video now and before I

started this challenge I was getting around 15 to 20 views per 48 hours now

I've jumped all the way up to seventy to a hundred views per 48 hours just by

uploading more frequently getting more videos out there so more

people can check them out also YouTube cards remember earlier when I mentioned

the YouTube card up there well what you can easily do is mention one of those

cards in your video put the card there and people will actually go check that

video out to increase your views even more also you can look at your YouTube

analytics and check out the audience retention and see where people are

leaving your video at and put a card like 10 seconds before they drop off

there and it will give them somewhere else to go and another video to check

out also another great way is thumbnails if all your thumbnails sort of have

something matching with them maybe it's the text the colors your face

or even just a side banner like I have on my channel where every single one has

the black Devon streets or on the left-hand side of the thumbnail then you

can easily just do that to all your thumbnails so if someone likes one your

videos they can easily find another one to check that one out and that's just

some simple tips to get more views on your YouTube videos and maybe even

convert lots of those into subscribers which increases views even more but if

you want to build an online presence then make money in the process and be

sure to subscribe to this channel and check out some of the other videos on

this channel and I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next

For more infomation >> Increase YouTube Views Fast! - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

day4_Japanese☆Learn with me! - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> day4_Japanese☆Learn with me! - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

CPI dos Maus-Tratos investigará crimes contra crianças e adolescentes - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> CPI dos Maus-Tratos investigará crimes contra crianças e adolescentes - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

найтивыход stories 31/07/-01/08/2017 - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> найтивыход stories 31/07/-01/08/2017 - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Ayuda a Español Real en su misión (Patreon) | Español Real en Patreon - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Ayuda a Español Real en su misión (Patreon) | Español Real en Patreon - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Make a music website like tooXclusive - 8 - Setting up the Menu - Duration: 6:52.

Hello guys

What is going on there is Kapowski and our welcome back to our tutorials and are necessary as you are going to be talking about

menus

So if you look at his website in front of me here, you're going to you're going to see that we have

Lots of beautiful menus there like you want we have homepage we have videos tutorials

sorry, Editorial stairs Gonna and Delay, so

Today that is our focus today. We are going to learn how to add those our menus to our

pretty boring website so

Enough of me talking and let's get started so the first thing you have to do is to define

The menus I've look at this website here if another these videos is

categories this editorial category, and this year's Gonna is a main page or

mse is a custom link then this contact oz is a page of

the advertise is also a page and our theme is the p so we have three pages or

Two categories um Q custom link so let's stick them up

Alright, so the first thing helps us do is to define the categories

So how do you define a category in wordpress very simple?

If you're not familiar with ease just watch my previous tutorials on introduction to wordpress

And I think it will help so what you need to do is to go to post and click on word categories

So why that is loading okay?

So we have a name slot our parent and description, so I'm going to type the force our

category table to add Words videos

so check that and then

You can add a description

To describe the category like you can say this is this category is meant for videos alone on the rainbow for me

I don't want to add any of that shit, so the next thing. I'm going to do is to click on word categories

Sorry add categories

Alright once that is added. I can have space to add another one. So another one day is what addict aureus?

then using capital letters

Okay, so let me type that encapsulator

All right, so just click on add item

Me get this bad boy

then

Add it again

All right, we have this three bad boys all right the next thing. I'm going to do is to click on

page

so it pages to add are the three pages that we have which is the contact Oz advertise on our team, so

Why that is loading? Let's just take some time to say hi. What's up? I doing alright, so the next thing

I'm going to do is to add or

contact us on that O

Publish that and then the next thing is a advertise

And I'm clicking on add again add new then

Excuse me. I'll just type in advertise

Publish that bad boy

Then the next thing is our theme

Admin again

One thing I kind of liked Joomla compared to wordpress because if I'm using Jim lies you tell me

Save and add new save and add new but this one

I have to click see I have to click add new you say us. It's pretty boring anyways

Our seems awesome

Rather than public so I think we're done with that so the next

Thing we need to do is actually

to make our pages to display like this so that

Is pretty simple so the next number is to click on menus here?

Why that is loading?

Alright, so we have a list of those

Bad boys vessel next and I'm going to add a subscript a menu

So click on the create menu and then click

Filmin

So main meaning so click on create

Rub Rub rub all right so the next thing is click on add themes advertise

contact us under new homepage then go to our

Categories click on view or you. Go holiness is not displaying click on Editorials and

Videos then on oh oh I forgot to add this

so click on add come here click on add, so

Alright, so on this custom view are you type in will be see he acts?

Gonna Unique that you add something is there so here?

It's not taking me to any fucking place, so I'm just going to add I'm steady game

alright, so are the next thing is just to rearrange these scattered menu, so

We have our homepage at least tops we have our videos

Energy Korea, then have our theme on the down side then we have here's Ghana

Outside victorious can we have contact also that is pretty simple to arrange, then you click on see

oops, I

Forgot to add it to navigation. So sieve again

Alright after arranging your menus, then you click on thief

now we'll check out our website here is not going to display the reason is because

We have to make some changes to our htML

or csS

And our php code in order for each to interact with this website

so in our next tutorials are going to learn how to do that and

For now that is pretty much it and don't forget to subscribe gotcha

For more infomation >> Make a music website like tooXclusive - 8 - Setting up the Menu - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

Clipe Todo Dia, de Pabllo Vittar, será retirado das plataformas digitais - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Clipe Todo Dia, de Pabllo Vittar, será retirado das plataformas digitais - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Julian Edelman-Stephon Gilmore On Fight Card At Patriots - Duration: 2:13.

It was the hottest day of camp, with temperatures in the mid-80s, and the Patriots were back practicing after their first day off.

It had all the makings of someone losing his cool, and that happened late in practice when wide receiver Julian Edelman and cornerback Stephon Gilmore were ejected for fighting.

Gilmore shielded Edelman from quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo's errant pass to the end zone, and there was some innocent contact throughout the play.

Edelman and Gilmore remained tangled up after the play, and the corner shoved the wideout, which led to Edelman wrestling Gilmore to the ground.

A host of teammates jumped in to break up the ballyhoo, and Edelman's helmet came off in the fracas.

"Things like that happen whenever heat becomes a factor into it," tight end Dwayne Allen said.

"Tempers start to flare. It's up to those guys to keep their composure and not cost the team.

Any time you do it in practice, you do it in a game.

And so, I'm sure those guys will be better at it in the future."

Fights are not uncommon during the heat of training camp, but this was the first one since the Pats started practicing last Thursday

It's coach Bill Belichick's policy to eject players after fisticuffs

and Edelman and Gilmore left the field after the scuffle.

For more infomation >> Julian Edelman-Stephon Gilmore On Fight Card At Patriots - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ego vs Being Present Releasing with Karyn YouTube 360p - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Ego vs Being Present Releasing with Karyn YouTube 360p - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

BOT ATTIM ! - YOUTUBE TÜRKİYE KISA FİLM ! - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> BOT ATTIM ! - YOUTUBE TÜRKİYE KISA FİLM ! - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

Manchester United considering surprise move for Andre Gomes - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Manchester United considering surprise move for Andre Gomes - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Falcon BMS ANTI ICE Panel #26 - Tutorial Cockpit Panels - English subtitles - Duration: 3:50.

hi and welcome again to escuadron111 section Today discover in BMS simulator

let´s speak about the panel anti-ice of the engine and and the IFF antenna selection

this is, next to the aviones power

as you can see there is nothing implemented, but I will explain them for you

this one, engine, with 3 ways, on/auto/off

in the position on and auto, will make from the 7 stage of the compressor,

bleed air and get those air redirected to the nose engine , to prevent the ice

in 7 stage, due the air compression, the air is hot enough to avoid the ice formation

in the on position, the pilot decide to activate it

and the auto position, the plane measuring the condition will turn on/off this system

looks like in ground the plane do not usually recognize the factors

the auto mode when 7 of AOA do not work properly also.

for that the pilot normally turn it on manually

remember when bleed engine air, you are loosing some power in the engine

then the other two switches on the right, are the antenna selection

for IFF and UHF for the reception antenna

you can set upper or lower antennas, or normal that means auto

the system will use the antenna that get the strongest signal

this is the panel, there is no more to say, I hope you learned something, and now it´s time to record other video to teach you more and more about the F16

subscribe, your, your cat, your dog, all animals and persons are welcome to my channel bye bye and be happy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét