Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!

If subscribers want to receive notifications every time you make a new video public,

they can tap the bell icon next to the 'Subscribed' button.

For more infomation >> Amazing Cute Nail Art 2017 💋 The Best Nail Art Designs Compilation #83 - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Nikki Reviews Insecure (Season 1) | Watch & Go - Duration: 6:12.

Hey Naturally Curly World, I'm Nikki, and welcome to Watch & Go - the series where we

review things while we do our wash and go.

I know you're probably thinking "Girl, you got braids!".

Don't worry, I have a solution.

These next few Watch & Gos for the month of August and September will feature brands from

Texture On The Runway.

It is our annual hair and fashion show that's held in September.

In this episode, I'll be using Carol's Daughter and reviewing season 1 of Insecure.

Go shawty, it's my birthday!

But no one cares because I'm not having a party.

'Cause I'm feeling sorry for my...self.

[upbeat music] I just wanna be more confident.

Brave me.

I wanna be that person.

- I love these Fendis!

- I have a problem!

- Converse!

- I have a problem!

- I love how you just like, don't even care.

So, I haven't had braids in a very long time, and usually I start these Watch & Gos out

by wash and conditioning my hair.

But I have these braids in which probably need to come out.

I don't need y'alls comments about my baby hairs.

So I think I'm gonna start by cleansing my hair.

So I'm going to use this clarifying scalp treatment.

I know y'all are all hype because Insecure is so good, right?

It's based on-- loosely based I guess on Awkward Black Girl?

It was inspired by Awkward Black Girl.

Awkward Black Girl was Issa Rae's YouTube series.

And everybody fell in love with it.

It was great.

I loved it.

And so Insecure came out of that, and now she on HBO.

She's goals, dreams, hopes, you know, all of those things.

Insecure is about two best friends and their shenanigans in life.

And their dating relationships, work.

Molly played by Yvonne, is basically the really successful Black woman who's also -- she's

really successful at work, but not so much successful in relationships.

They kinda make her a ho, I guess?

That's what they-- They called her a ho, I didn't call her a ho.

I don't believe in slut shaming or whatever.

She basically a ho, but she's so like, great at her job and she's such a great friend.

So, I guess those qualities make up for the fact that she just be like, you know, seeing

what's out there!

And Issa has a relationship.

You know, she seems to be doing well in relationships and catching dudes.

Jay Ellis is the character Lawrence.

Lawrence is her boyfriend.

He ain't got no job.

He got laid off.

And you know, she's giving him a chance, right?

But he's like not trying to find a job.

And so she, you know, serendipitously meets a man named Daniel.

And old friend, really.

An old fling.

And Daniel happens to be...

attractive.

It's just comical, really.

It's sad, it's heartbreaking, it's comical.

But more importantly to me is not necessarily Issa's relationship with the men in her life,

but her relationship with her friend.

We haven't seen a lot of Black girl friendships since Girlfriends, so to see this play out

on HBO is really great.

Alright, I think I put this all over my head now.

It's just nice to have something cooling on your scalp.

And so, I'm just gon' keep doing this [laughs].

It feels good.

You know, you ain't gotta [pats head].

This is legit.

So now I'm just going to apply this calming tension spray.

I don't have a lot of tension, 'cause like I told y'all, ya girl was runnin' her head

under hot water, cold water.

I don't believe in tension.

I won't be the one who's losing her edges.

But, I do like a nice spray 'cause I feel like it adds a little body to it, and it,

you know, you can air it out which is real nice.

You can get a lil air on your scalp.

Yes, this is.

This is nice.

There isn't really a reason I wouldn't recommend you watching Insecure, unless you feel some

kinda way about cursing.

Unless you feel some kinda way about like, sex.

Sex scenes.

If you're like "Oh no, sex!"

But if you're into comedy, Issa raps.

And she got bars.

But it's for everybody, you need to get over it.

It's great.

Go get you an HBO subscription.

Don't be cheap and triflin'.

Don't be tryna like, download the episodes from yo friend through like a proxy server!

Do better!

I actually have HBO through my mama, so I can't even [laughs] I can't even lie, I'm

not buying it. [laughs]

My least favorite character is Lawrence.

I know y'all are like "Oh, but you know, Lawrence he love her!"

If he loved her, he would have got a job!

I get patience, right?

Everybody should be patient.

You know, with your relationship, things happen.

But how long you gon' be patient?

Plus, she seemed like she didn't wanna...I mean...Issa was wrong for what she did, right?

She shoulda just broke up with him.

But I feel like she was patient.

And I feel like he wasn't responding.

And then now he gets a job, and now he's like, taken his life to a whole other level, but

it's like "Bruh, you shoulda done that a long time ago!"

Like I said y'all, pride cometh before a fall.

And Lawrence didn't listen.

He did what he wanted to do.

He was like "Oh no, I'm gonna figure my way out of it, and she'll just have to be patient."

And it's like, this is a relationship, and y'all have responsibilities, and if she's

covering all the responsibilities, then you bein' triflin'!

I agree, you should not be cheated on.

There should be no "but".

Period!

He shouldn't have been cheated on.

...Also, he shoulda got a job.

[laughs]

I'm going to tame these baby hairs.

I have this little baby hair brush, and I'm gonna use the Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla

Edge Control Smoother.

[upbeat music]

Now what I would do next is style my hair.

I'm gonna show you guys a couple of styles that I wear on a regular basis.

Um, I like, take two pieces like this, move all this to the front.

And then like, take a scrunchie or whatever.

And I would do this, right, 'cause that's cute.

Then, if you wanna spice it up a little bit, you wanna be youthful.

If you're one of those 3C girls who've always loved your ninja buns and you can't get rid

of it, you can create like a cute little ninja bun!

You could rock this, you know what I'm sayin', and that's kinda cute.

Then you can bring it all the way to the tippity top.

Make a big roll out of it.

Drag all those hairs around.

Usually you can use the little hairs to make it stick, but if you gon' do more than this

with your head, you need to put one of these on.

I would give Insecure season 1 a 5 out of 5.

It tells a story of California, it tells a story of friendships and relationships.

If you haven't seen it, watch it.

Tell all your friends to watch it.

It is definitely a 5 out of 5 for me and for my crew.

Thanks so much for watching.

If you've seen Insecure, let me know in the comments below what you think of it.

Also if you've tried Carol's Daughter.

Tell me if you like-- this is a new line.

Tell me if you like the new Mimosa Honey and obviously the edge control.

We make videos every Wednesday, so we'll see you next Wednesday.

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Nikki Reviews Insecure (Season 1) | Watch & Go - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

IN THE DARK SHINING HAND SPİNNER MAKING - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> IN THE DARK SHINING HAND SPİNNER MAKING - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

ORICO Tool-Free USB 3.0 Hard Drive Case Review - For Data BackUp/Recovery - Duration: 3:21.

Backing up your data to an external hard drive is a great way to make sure

they're well protected, whether it's by copying files manually running scheduled

backups or even making a complete image of the hard drive saving them to an

external hard drive can give you peace of mind that your data is safe. Hello

everyone and welcome back to CappTech. connecting a regular hard drive to your

computer externally can be a pain if you aren't familiar with the process or if

you don't have the external wiring kit to be able to do so, so today I'm going

to show you the Orico tool-free USB 3.0 external hard drive case. The company

sent me one of these to test out and to review for you guys and so

that's what I'm going to do today this particular case works with the three and

a half inch hard drives which is the standard sized hard drive you would find

in a computer they do make one that goes for the two and a half inch hard drives

like you would find in laptop and I'm going to put a link to both of those in

the video description down below should you want to go check those out so let's

unbox it or clothing closure and see what all comes with it you get it the

HDD external enclosure one standard wall

wart us power adapter one USB 3.0 data cable and the warranty card and a user

manual and that's about it and that's really all you need the case is made out

of a strong plastic and metal reinforcement so it's very sturdy and

strong the enclosure sports almost any three-and-a-half inch hard drive SATA

one SATA 2 or SATA three and even solid-state drives SSDs up to a maximum

size of 8 terabytes you don't need any tools at all to and start the hard drive

into the enclosure simply slide the case lid off line up the SATA connections to

the hard drive and slide it into place then replace the lid and you're ready to

use it plug in the AC power cable connect the USB cable from the enclosure

to computer press the power button to turn it on and you're ready to use it

it's compatible with Windows Mac Linux and UNIX and it's plug in place so no

drivers are required to connect and since this USB 3.0 it can support data

transfer speeds up to five gigabits per second but ultimately the total transfer

speeds can be based on the read/write speed of the hard drive inside so do

keep that in mind if you have an older Drive you're connecting with

and also something to keep in mind too is that you're using a brand new hard

drivers that you may end up having to format it or initialize it within

Windows to get it to recognize it and a bit of advice here when you're done

doing all the data transfer over to make sure you disconnect the drive from your

computer properly the same way you would with any USB thumb stick by removing it

from the system tray this prevents any kind of data corruption or data loss and

it's just better safe than sorry now I personally use this a lot to make

backups of my computers my personal files my pictures documents things like

that and then I stored the hard drive inside my fireproof safe so that it's

nice and secure bring it back when I need to make some additional file

changes to it or add stuff to it after all back in the state and that's a

really good way to make sure that your data is well protect it so that pretty

much wraps up my review if you have any questions about how this works you know

drop in the comment section down below and I'll see if I can help you out with

it if you found the video useful do me a

favor and eat that thumbs up button down below the video because I truly do

appreciate it and be sure to subscribe if you're not already so you know I'm

gonna sign on future videos thank you guys for your time and you have a

wonderful day and I'll talk to you later

For more infomation >> ORICO Tool-Free USB 3.0 Hard Drive Case Review - For Data BackUp/Recovery - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

SUPER MORZINE | Why most riders take the lift down PdS#04 -subtitled- - Duration: 5:16.

whoa...

uh oh

ok

I need a break!!

urgh...

it is fun isn't it? don't get any better

holy sh!t

nice

stay on top!

stay on top

oh no...

so nice

just like danny hart only way slower

that line doesn't look cool

true that

question is how to get on the bike again here?

here we go

so tight the rut...

danny hart did that smoother

would expect a trail like this one at lake garda

but there's grip

even when muddy

now I know why everyone takes the lift down...

now I have to stop I'm done...

my arms...

I love loose rocks...

forced outside line

that was a flat tyre for sure...

that sound hurt...

nice... did you here that?

just now...

on the last meters...

no riding bikes there?

oh flat tyre!

that was the rock I mentioned... not a chance

I can see the comments on how I should get f**ing tubeless coming

and well.. I don't know

I only get flats when riding crap.. and I shouldn't ride crap all the time

beyond all repair

For more infomation >> SUPER MORZINE | Why most riders take the lift down PdS#04 -subtitled- - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

O Super Certinho salva de novo o dia | Faz de Conta - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> O Super Certinho salva de novo o dia | Faz de Conta - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Superhero VS Devil Hulk By Scream Magic Pranks / Ironman Vs Devil Hulk / Captain America Fake Death - Duration: 16:55.

For more infomation >> Superhero VS Devil Hulk By Scream Magic Pranks / Ironman Vs Devil Hulk / Captain America Fake Death - Duration: 16:55.

-------------------------------------------

PENALTIES | PANENKA PENALTY - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> PENALTIES | PANENKA PENALTY - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

ÇALIŞMAYAN KAMERA İLE FOTOĞRAF ÇEKTİRMEK ! İnsanları trolledik!! - Duration: 7:30.

For more infomation >> ÇALIŞMAYAN KAMERA İLE FOTOĞRAF ÇEKTİRMEK ! İnsanları trolledik!! - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Die Produktionsfunktion - Einführung in die Makroökonomie - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Die Produktionsfunktion - Einführung in die Makroökonomie - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Innovative Marine - Gourmet Defroster - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Innovative Marine - Gourmet Defroster - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

【開箱】驚爆無糖口香糖(附有cc字幕) - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> 【開箱】驚爆無糖口香糖(附有cc字幕) - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Join in SQL - Datenbanksysteme - Duration: 6:55.

For more infomation >> Join in SQL - Datenbanksysteme - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

NASA Set To Launch Shoebox-sized Satellite Studying Earth's Upper Atmosphere - Duration: 1:46.

NASA is set to launch a shoebox-sized satellite into space to study how Earth's atmosphere interacts wth the Sun.

The CubeSat is named Dellingr after the mythological Norse god of the dawn.

The spacecraft recently completed tests in the Magnetic Test Facility at NASA Goddard.

The room encloses a 42-foot-diameter coil system that cancels out Earth's magnetic field.

The entire building is made with nonmagnetic materials such as wood and aluminum.

The facility is isolated from other buildings to avoid any other magnetic influence.

This allowed scientists to evaluate the spacecraft's own magnetic field, which can affect its movement and measurements in space.

They also tested Dellingr's magnetometers - key instruments for measuring the direction and strength of the magnetic fields that surround Earth.

Dellingr will study the ionosphere - a layer of charged particles in Earth's upper atmosphere.

Solar radiation interacts with the ionosphere, causing it to expand and contract.

The movement of the ionosphere can drive space weather and affect satellite orbits.

CubeSats are relatively inexpensive and provide scientists with quick and accurate data from space.

Scientists have been able to fly constellations of low-cost missions and micro satellites

for gathering simultaneous and global measurements.

The more satellites like Dellingr we have to explore the complex Sun-Earth system,

the better we can understand how it might affect us here on Earth.

For more infomation >> NASA Set To Launch Shoebox-sized Satellite Studying Earth's Upper Atmosphere - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Kyle Type Beat Type Beat "Fly" (prod Globeats) Kyle Type Beat 2017 - Duration: 2:57.

"Fly" (prod Globeats)

For more infomation >> Kyle Type Beat Type Beat "Fly" (prod Globeats) Kyle Type Beat 2017 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Stay: Kimpton Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington Beach, CA - Duration: 3:52.

Hi, I'm Lara from En Route Traveler and

I am staying at the Kimtpon Shorebreak Hotel in

Hotel in Huntington Beach, California.

The Shorebreak is a Kimpton Hotel located

in the heart of downtown Huntington Beach, California.

It's directly across the street from the Pacific Ocean

and less than a block away from the city's iconic pier.

This boutique property was recently renovated

with surfer-inspired charm and offers all

the amenities one comes to expect from the Kimtpon.

The lobby and connected courtyard are the heart of the hotel,

furnished with cozy lounge areas.

Guests can gather here for complimentary happy hours,

water and coffee stations, or to roast s'mores

over the fire pits at night.

The front desk also supplies courtesy

chairs, umbrellas, towels, and toys for the beach.

Pacific Hideaway, the patio restaurant and bar,

is open from breakfast through dinner.

I was somehow lucky enough to score

a corner unit and

look at this view behind me.

I am looking straight on to Huntington Beach

and I have this huge balcony with a couch and

plenty of seating.

Just for me, not being shared!

I love it when there are charging ports by the bed.

This one has two electrical outlets

and USB outlets.

And next to that is an alarm clock where you can dock your iPod and

listen to your music through the speakers.

And there are two additional USB outlets there too.

No Kimpton stay would be complete without

goodies from the minibar.

And if you're a Karma Rewards Member,

which you can apply for for free,

you get to raid it for about $10 a stay

And then this wonderful cabinet also houses

a mini-fridge that's stocked with more goodies...

And there's plenty of storage space here for stuff.

There's also a closet, which I'll show you.

Here's a look at the closet.

Instead of the door, we have a pretty little curtain.

Plenty of room to hang clothes.

We've got a safe,

Some shelving and even a luggage rack,

an iron and ironing board, bathrobe,

got a yoga mat (comes in every Kimpton room),

and an umbrella and laundry bag.

Pretty well-equipped!

I went out to explore the neighborhood a little bit

and then I came back to the room and

had a wonderful suprise awaiting me.

Look at this, I got cookies.

I don't know how I'm going to eat these all by myself.

Some hummus and veggies and

some Four Sons Brewing India Pale Ale.

I feel spoiled!

Have you ever visited Huntington Beach

or stayed at a Kimpton Hotel?

Leave your questions and insights for other travelers.

If you enjoy this video, we'd be grateful

if you'd give us a thumbs up,

share this video, make a small donation

to our Patreon page,

or subscribe to our channel.

You can uncover the full review of the Shorebreak

by visiting enroutetraveler.com

or following us on social media @enroutetraveler

Until we meet again, remember to stay restless

and seek more.

Upon closer inspection of these lovely chairs,

I realize that the fabric includes a pattern of MERMAIDS!

For more infomation >> Stay: Kimpton Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington Beach, CA - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas, Henry and James Lost Their Colors - Thomas and Friends Lost Color Story - Duration: 2:25.

Guys, the engines have lost their colors!

So, we're gonna need to your help to color them back into correct colors!

Let's begin from Thomas! Maybe he needs some orange color?

No! Ha-ha))) Perhaps, green??

Of course, not! May it be blue color?

Exactly!! That's correct! Blue color!! Well done, my friends!!

Let's continue helping the engines find their colors!

Now, we've got Henry in here! What do you think? Does pink color suit him??))

No, ha-ha)) It's not for Henry! Maybe he needs some blue color??

No, it can't be right!! So, can we go for green color??

Yeah!! Absolutely!! You are so right!!

So, the only engine left is James! Let's apply some yellow color on him!

No, yellow is definitely not for James! Purple then??

Of course, not!! Red color??

For sure, it's red color for James! This is James's color

Excellent job, kids!! Like this video, subscribe to our channel and share it with your friends!! We will see you later!!!

For more infomation >> Thomas, Henry and James Lost Their Colors - Thomas and Friends Lost Color Story - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Purchase Youngevity Commercial at www.TheUncensoredReport.com - Duration: 1:12.

Purchase Youngevity at www.TheUncensoredReport.com

For more infomation >> Purchase Youngevity Commercial at www.TheUncensoredReport.com - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Anime Gerçekleri | Bölüm 4; Seni Ham Yaparım - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Anime Gerçekleri | Bölüm 4; Seni Ham Yaparım - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Rhythm Tengoku's Origins: Development Facts & Trivia - Duration: 8:04.

Hey everybody, it's Akfamilyhome, and today is a very special day indeed, as the first

installment in the Rhythm Heaven series, Rhythm Tengoku, was released 11 years ago today in

Japan for the Game Boy Advance!

What was originally conceived as a training program for rhythm ended up being one of Nintendo's

most notable and wacky side franchises, spanning multiple platforms.

And to commemorate this occasion, I'm going to be sharing some obscure facts and trivia

about the development of the first game taken from a Japanese article stashed away on the

Hobonichi website, which I'll put a link to in the description if you're interested.

Now to my knowledge, this article was never fully translated, so I had to try my best

using both Google Translate and actual help from people who know Japanese to get the following

info as accurate as possible.

Of course, it won't be 100% perfect, so while I'm confident about the accuracy, I still

want to put out a disclaimer here, so please refer to the original article if you're interested

and want to know more.

Oh, and also a big thank you to my friends at The Rhythm League, who will be helping

as guest commentators throughout the video.

With that out of the way, here's some Rhythm Tengoku development trivia you might not have known.

To begin with, while Rhythm Tengoku was announced and released in 2006, development technically

started in 2002 when lead designer and chief planner Kazuyoshi Osawa created a prototype

of a drumming game for the Game Boy Advance.

This would later evolve into the concept of rhythm minigames in 2004, and the drumming

game was included in the final game in the form of a side mode.

When the main designer of Rhythm Heaven, Tsunku came up with the game's concept, he was heavily

inspired by Brain Age, a brain training game for the DS released during the development

of Tengoku.

Similar to how Brain Age was designed with different minigames to train people's brain

skills and memory, Tsunku wanted Rhythm Tengoku to serve as a training program for the rhythmic

sense of Japanese people, which he first called 'Rhythm IQ'.

This is why unlike other rhythm games, Rhythm Heaven relies more heavily on audio cues instead

of, say, quick reflexes.

To train the development staff's sense of rhythm,

Tsunku even had them take dance lessons to the game's soundtrack.

It was also originally planned for Rhythm Tengoku to have a similar gameplay progression

as Brain Age, where rhythm games are grouped into genres testing specific aspects of rhythm

and having tests with progressive difficulty.

Ultimately they thought this mechanic would make the game too boring and monotonous, and

thus they simply put the various rhythm games together as they were all fun in and of themselves,

similar to the assortment of microgames in the WarioWare series.

The name of Rhythm Heaven, believe it or not, was actually born out of a mistake!

During Tengoku's early days as a rhythm training program, it was called 'Rhythm IQ' or 'RIQ'

by the development staff, after the term Tsunku used to describe rhythm sense.

But halfway through development the staff realized the name didn't convey the concept

clear enough, and thus arranged a meeting to discuss the final name.

During the meeting, the name 'Rhythm Tengoku' (or Rhythm Heaven) was allegedly suggested

by the one of the staff members, and it was mutually agreed upon.

However, it turns out the staff member didn't even suggest the name 'Rhythm Tengoku' in

the first place, it was supposed to be a much weirder name, but due to a possible slip of

the tongue, it was misheard as Rhythm Tengoku instead.

As for what the original intended name was?

We may never know.

Remnants of Rhythm Heaven's days as 'Rhythm IQ' can still be found in the internal sound

files of Rhythm Heaven DS, Fever and Megamix, where the abbreviation 'RIQ' can be found.

It is also possible that the Japanese name of the TV station in the Ringside game, RIQ-TV,

is a reference to Rhythm Heaven's earlier name.

[McChowder90] Every Rhythm Heaven fan probably first knew about the game's main designer,

Tsunku from his name being occasionally featured in the title screen and credits,

but really nothing more than that.

The reason was that Tsunku did not want his name to be prominently featured in the game

like a brand, even though he is well-known in the Japanese music industry.

He feared that people would simply view the game as if Tsunku merely supervised it and

is inserting his name into the product for exposure, whenin reality he was as firmly

involved with the game's designs and components as much as the rest of the staff.

Despite this, he still wanted to feature himself in the game in some way or fashion, except

without using his actual name or appearance.

The solution then, was to make a character that is based on Tsunku instead.

The suggestion he gave to the development team eventually became the drum samurai that

guides you through the tutorial at the beginning of the game.

So, yes, Tsunku is technically canon in the Rhythm Heaven universe.

Here's another random fact about Tsunku: His first video game machine was a Game Boy Advance,

and whenever he plays games on a handheld like the Game Boy Micro or Nintendo DS, he

never holds it in his hands, but instead sets it down on a table to play, probably due to

being accustomed to working with keyboards and drum machines.

The development staff has jokingly stated that he'll probably be playing his future

handhelds the same way as well.

[AK] Obviously, being the first game in the series, Rhythm Tengoku has had its fair share of scrapped

game ideas.

One notable unused game that the dev team mentioned

was one in which you swung a stick around.

You pressed a button to swing it, and released the button to return to the original position,

and had to perform these two actions to the rhythm.

However, the development team feared it would be too difficult for players to learn how

to release a button to the beat, so it was scrapped.

A long list of other unused game names in Rhythm Tengoku was also mentioned.

Notable names include 'Rhythm Batting', 'Drum Robot', 'Rhythm Cooking', 'Heartbeat',

'Rhythm Gymnastics', 'Policeman' and 'Tanooki & Monkey'.

There is a slight possibility that some of the unused ideas later made their way into

future Rhythm Heaven games.

[Brawlcats] Even the minigames that were decided to be included in the game went through changes

in development, most notably in their titles.

Showtime, a game where you hit a ball for penguins to catch was originally called 'Esa',

or 'Bait'.

The staff found that giving a ball for penguins to catch resembled the act of feeding them

food, and thus gave the game this preliminary name, but it didn't fit well with the final

product so it was changed.

Some early names for other games were also very literal, like Night Walk, which was originally

called 'Four-beat Keeping', because you had to keep the beat…

...which was in four-four time.

In the Rhythm Tweezers game you pluck hair off of onions to the beat, but during development,

the game originally featured the faces of the development staff instead, and you had

to pluck hair off their heads.

The team scrapped the idea as they thought it was too gross, and graphic designer Ko Takeuchi

came up with the onion design after hearing the Arabian-styled music and was reminded

of Arabian mosques which were shaped like onions.

During pre-release testing, the development team found that the Love Machine side mode,

in which one presses different buttons to string together a love confession, was very

popular among female students in elementary and junior high school.

The side mode was also supposed to feature the song 'LOVE MACHINE' from the female idol

group 'Morning Musume', formed by Tsunku himself in 1997.

However, the idea was scrapped presumably due to legal issues.

[AK] Rhythm Tengoku was the final first party Nintendo game released on the GBA, at a time when the

DS Lite was already in the market.

Thus, near the end of development, Tengoku was originally planned to be ported to the

DS, long before a DS sequel was planned.

However, the porting process would require extra effort and time, and as some Japanese

artists helped create songs for Tengoku, porting the game would mean delaying the time that

the artists would get to officially release their work.

Thus, the porting idea was dismissed.

And that's all the facts I have for today!

The idea of a rhythm game that actually put more emphasis on rhythmic sense and audio

cues instead of visual ones proved to be a moderate success in Japan and gave birth to

the Rhythm Heaven series as we know it today.

And these development tidbits really made me learn a lot more about the series' origins

and reminded me of why I loved Rhythm Heaven in the first place, so hopefully you got to

learn some new things from this video as well.

Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go play some Megamix to celebrate the series'

anniversary, so I'll catch you guys later.

MVBBY!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét