Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 2 2017

5 Television Actors who Dated One and Married Another

For more infomation >> 5 Television Actors who Dated One and Married Another - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

NOT CLICKBAIT!! - Duration: 7:11.

anyway

Welcome everybody to day two of our 31 days

to 31K daily videos for the month of August today

We're here at all American Gym in Keller, Texas with Shel Higgins Aka Pops

You crazy. you guys might remember him from a past video if you haven't seen that one. Here's what you missed

So that was in saying this but pop says he's got something else for us today. What do you have? A chainsaw!

I do this trick in the beginning of my street show and today

We're going to turn it in to a world record if the trick is going to be the most apples cut in my mouth

blindfolded with the Chainsaw say that three times fast

Notes in the midst right most of them in all right?

and

you're going to be taking the applejack and put an apple in because I'm

Obviously can't give me actually jake will be oh well. I mean someone call the camera. I'll do the apple guy and

Let's take this outside and get started shel says. I'm going to get a little messy, so

Got a poncho putting on the punch

What are those oh my God?

I'm Gonna Suffocate you

nope

World Record Wednesday slowest Time poncho

Maybe you up you get the hood on yeah another day in life for world record-breaking Youtuber on Jake

Dannan and

First I want to prove. This is a real Chainsaw

Really?

Ready, I don't migrate to one go

four three, two

suppose today

one two three four five six seven apples to make a

Apple

I was so scared to the same

wait no no nein

I'm gonna throw this one pretty far awesome. So nine apples

Cutting your mouth of the Chainsaw blindfolded in one minute

Please no one no one tried to break that record and he leave this one to pop okay. That was amazing

But as you guys know we can't endure video without one of us being a winner and one of us being the loser

so shale has set up a obstacle course for us and

We will definitely have a winner and a loser as a reminder at the end of this month

We will tell you all of our wins and losses and the loser will be performing at a senior citizens home although

We're both excited to hopefully see the other person has to do this

We wanted to like kind of remind that like this is like all the worst punishment of all you have to perform for old people

Like some old people just as like career basically like started kind of I mean

I my grandpa was in his senior students home

And I would go perform for them and so like we are not saying this is a terrible punishment honestly

I just kind of thought of it because that's how to be funny to see Jake perform at a senior citizens home rightfully

So she'll be keeping time Jake. Are you ready?

Not quite yet, I go

did

You see you oh

No

3603 Alright 36 seconds

How do you feel about your performance that's how far the fastest I've ever done an obstacle course inside of the Dojo

Using a large Dummy boxing gloves a ladder and a kettlebell

Not gonna Lie that was fast. I'm nervous

Ready get set go

Oh, no

Thirty-Four ah

No

Thanks for watching everybody. Hope you enjoyed another crazy video with shel, higgins Aka pops

Do crazy make sure you check them out at pop you crazy calm and everyone if you're not subscribed yet, please

Do so and comment below because each one of our 31 desi 31k

We're doing a giveaway, so if your subscriber, and you comment below you could win a special prize today's prize is

So yeah, if you want to win that prize all you do is be a subscriber leave a comment

We've got new videos coming every

Single day this month and every video is going to have a winner and loser between Jake and I to see who is going to

Put on a show at a senior citizen home, so they're gonna be a good month stick around. We'll see you guys soon

I get back

For more infomation >> NOT CLICKBAIT!! - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Arteezy • Venomancer • 53K DMG — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 46:22.

Arteezy • Venomancer • 53K DMG — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2

For more infomation >> Arteezy • Venomancer • 53K DMG — Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 46:22.

-------------------------------------------

COMO TREINAR EM CASA PERNAS E GLUTEOS! Treino Rápido Para Queimar Gordura e Ganhar Pernas e Gluteos - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> COMO TREINAR EM CASA PERNAS E GLUTEOS! Treino Rápido Para Queimar Gordura e Ganhar Pernas e Gluteos - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

САМЫЕ СИЛЬНЫЕ ДНИ В АВГУСТЕ 2017 💪 🔥 - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> САМЫЕ СИЛЬНЫЕ ДНИ В АВГУСТЕ 2017 💪 🔥 - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Grings - Funções - Exercícios sobre função - ( Aula 9 ) - Duration: 15:16.

For more infomation >> Grings - Funções - Exercícios sobre função - ( Aula 9 ) - Duration: 15:16.

-------------------------------------------

[日字幕] マークダイス:YouTubeの新たなる気色の悪い検閲 - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> [日字幕] マークダイス:YouTubeの新たなる気色の悪い検閲 - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Games2Rule G2R - Storm Lake Escape Walkthrough 2017 - Duration: 9:40.

Games2rule G2R - Storm Lake Escape

For more infomation >> Games2Rule G2R - Storm Lake Escape Walkthrough 2017 - Duration: 9:40.

-------------------------------------------

Renault in der Formel E - 100 % elektrisch, 300 % Champion - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Renault in der Formel E - 100 % elektrisch, 300 % Champion - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Sleeping Bunnies and more Nursery Rhymes | ItsyBItsyKids - Duration: 15:29.

See the little bunnies sleeping till it's nearly noon

Shall we go and wake them with a merry tune?

They're so still, are they ill?

Wake up little bunnies!

Hop little bunnies, hop, hop, hop Hop little bunnies, hop, hop, hop

Hop little bunnies, hop, hop, hop Hop, hop, hop, hop, hop.

See the little bunnies sleeping till it's nearly noon

Shall we go and wake them with a merry tune?

They're so still, are they ill?

Wake up little bunnies!

Skip little bunnies, skip, skip, skip Skip little bunnies, skip, skip, skip

Skip little bunnies, skip, skip, skip Skip, skip, skip, skip skip.

See the little bunnies sleeping till it's nearly noon

Shall we go and wake them with a merry tune?

They're so still, are they ill?

Wake up little bunnies!

Jump little bunnies, jump, jump, jump jump little bunnies, jump, jump, jump

jump little bunnies, jump, jump, jump jump, jump, jump, jump, jump.

Hop little bunnies, hop, hop, hop Hop little bunnies, hop, hop, hop

Hop little bunnies, hop, hop, hop Hop, hop, hop, hop, hop.

Six little ducks That I once knew

Fat ones, skinny ones, Fair ones, too

But the one little duck With the feather on his back

He led the others With a quack, quack, quack!

Quack, quack, quack!

Quack, quack, quack!

He led the others With a quack, quack, quack!

Down to the river They would go

Wibble, wobble, wibble, wobble, To and fro

But the one little duck With the feather on his back

He led the others With a quack, quack, quack!

Quack, quack, quack!

Quack, quack, quack!

He led the others With a quack, quack, quack!

Home from the river They would come

Wibble, wobble, wibble, wobble, Ho, hum, hum

But the one little duck With the feather on his back

He led the others With a quack, quack, quack!

Quack, quack, quack!

Quack, quack, quack!

He led the others With a quack, quack, quack!

The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout

Down came the rain And washed the spider out

Out came the sun And dried up all the rain

And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again.

The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout

Down came the rain And washed the spider out

Out came the sun And dried up all the rain

And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again.

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

So Mama called the doctor and the doctor said: "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Four little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

So Mama called the doctor and the doctor said: "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

So Mama called the doctor and the doctor said: "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

So Mama called the doctor and the doctor said: "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

One little monkey jumping on the bed He fell off and bumped his head

So Mama called the doctor and the doctor said: "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

No little monkeys jumping on the bed None fell off and bumped his head

So there's no little monkeys jumping on the bed.

They`re all jumping on the sofa instead!

Hickory dickory dock, The mouse ran up the clock.

The clock struck one, The mouse ran down,

Hickory dickory dock.

Hickory Dickory Dock, The bird looked at the clock,

The clock struck two, Away she flew,

Hickory Dickory Dock.

Hickory Dickory Dock, The dog barked at the clock,

The clock struck three, Fiddle-de-dee,

Hickory Dickory Dock.

Hickory Dickory Dock, The bear slept by the clock,

The clock struck four, He ran out the door,

Hickory Dickory Dock.

Hickory Dickory Dock, The bee buzzed 'round the clock,

The clock struck five, She went to her hive,

Hickory Dickory Dock.

Hickory Dickory Dock, The hen pecked at the clock,

The clock struck six, Oh, fiddle-sticks,

Hickory Dickory Dock.

Hickory Dickory Dock, The cat ran round the clock,

The clock struck seven, She wanted to get 'em,

Hickory Dickory Dock.

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun.

Please shine down on me.

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun.

Hiding behind the tree.

These little children are asking you, To please come out so we can play with you.

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun.

Please shine down on me.

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun.

Please shine down on me.

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun.

Hiding behind the tree.

These little children are asking you, To please come out so we can play with you.

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun.

Please shine down on, Please shine down on,

Please shine down on me.

There were ten in the bed And the little one said

"Roll over, roll over" So they all rolled over

And one fell out.

There were nine in the bed And the little one said

"Roll over, roll over" So they all rolled over

And one fell out.

There were eight in the bed And the little one said

"Roll over, roll over" So they all rolled over

And one fell out.

There were seven in the bed And the little one said

"Roll over, roll over" So they all rolled over

And one fell out.

There were six in the bed And the little one said

"Roll over, roll over" So they all rolled over

And one fell out.

There were five in the bed And the little one said

"Roll over, roll over" So they all rolled over

And one fell out.

There were four in the bed And the little one said

"Roll over, roll over" So they all rolled over

And one fell out.

There were three in the bed

And the little one said "Roll over, roll over"

So they all rolled over And one fell out.

There were two in the bed And the little one said

"Roll over, roll over" So they all rolled over

And one fell out.

There was one in the bed And the little one said

"Good night!"

For more infomation >> Sleeping Bunnies and more Nursery Rhymes | ItsyBItsyKids - Duration: 15:29.

-------------------------------------------

Charging and Defending Trenches | Garry's Mod - Duration: 6:47.

Sorry For The Background Noise Enjoy The Video

That Quick Scope Though

And Now Defending

For more infomation >> Charging and Defending Trenches | Garry's Mod - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

Powerful Quinn vs Illaoi Back with NEW Special Build - League of Legends - Duration: 11:55.

God damn it BuzzFeed I'm going here now

Come on take it quickly

Nooooooo

Come on Zac take it fast

That's such relieve

I'm gonna take this solo

He doesn't know how much Auto make damage God Damn it

Nooooooo

All of this because of Lag (Internet) I lost Flash and Kill

Oh my Gosh !

I knew that This is so dump

Now he remember to gank me !!

Give her Auto dumbass

Let's gank Midlane

Come on tell me I've Psychiatric illness

Damn son where did you find this ?

I'm coming .... I guess

Nice .. Bitch ! Sit Down

Did you see how the Gank is ? Even if you've "23 HP"

Ok I know that I'm back

$$$$$$$$$

Interesting I got what I need

this is Crazy guys 2v1 and can't kill her

Sit down and don't even say a word God damn it son

(Japanese talks)

I did't take it God damn it BuzzFeed

wow

Anyone can do what you did

Hello.... I'm kidding Just kidding

What's Movement Speed that she use ?

Hello

Nice Nice

I'm coming I'm coming Team

Bitches

We killed them all in this time (Ace) !!!

Do Push guys

Follow me .... Follow me

Go Go Go Zac

Goooo !!

Bitch Sit Down Soraka came to heal us ! Fabulous

I can't understand Just Focus ADC

Hello mother fu**er

We don't want them to take Drake

Till now you didn't take that My team fucking each other to take it

God damn it BuzzFeed I'm going here now

Come on take it quickly

Nooooooooooooo

Come on Zac take it fast

That's such relieve

I will take this solo

Nice

I love you Soraka She heals me

My damage is super How dare you approach me

Wait .. I'm coming Quinn is on the way ...

Let's assassinate her

Oh my Gosh ... Bitch She says to me (Fuck you)

Ok let's fucken go

Nice

Don't start without me I'm coming Team !

Hello

ooooooh

Gotcha

Oh my Gosh

Evaporation process (WTF) She said to me What Next .....

Here she is

She's so lucky

I'll take this

Soraka, Do Fucken (Recall) now Don't troll

Oh Nice

Oh

Oh my Gosh

I need to run

Don't push them on me Are you idiot ? Are you Baka ?

Nice

Com on Bitch Baby it's triple

I build it (Assassin) I can do (One Shot)

Bitch ^^

Nice

I took (Double Buff)

Do I have Psychiatric illness ? Do I ?!!! You insult me in the comments Do I see people? Oh I don't need to actually

I won't tell you where I am from

Do you know why ?

No Soraka

You suppose to come early Should I die first ??????????

I moved forward to protect her

I'm coming I'm coming Wait me

Nice Kill her

I'm going .....

Let's take this

Bitch Sit Down Do you see level 7 or not ?!

She escaped I'm going to kill this

Nice

I'm the fucken Quinn Main I'll carry my Team

Nice Nice

Come on Just finish this Game Oh wait I've Coins I'm gonna Buy more items

That's better

Good Job

Syndra Carry ?? Really ? I'm who carried this Game

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét