Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 11 2018

Q Anon �Learn to Read the Map�

by Therese Zumi Sumner

TZ here; It has been suggested to me that this video might be of interest to the PFC

readers.

There are some interesting �maps� shown in this video, some of them you may have seen

before as they are several years old.

Frankly I find this black and white map which connects just about every single phenomenon

you can think of to cause confusion.

You would have to be extremely well versed and aware of the real truth to understand

it.

I want to point this out because Cobra reminded us that the Q Anon information could be relied

upon to the amount of 70%.

We are most definitely headed for a long-needed reform on this planet.

The so called �swamp� will be drained of that you need have no doubt.

Remember that the information that we often hear is very often exaggerated.

I totally understand the need for us to know that things are happening.

There are arrests and indictments happening, however you must take a large pinch of salt

with everything you read.

Remember always that the cabal are also reading and following everything that people like

Ben Fulford and David Wilcock are telling us, and they can see to it that Benjamin�s

Pentagon sources e.g. are fed with false info to report to him.

The battle rages at every level.

A reminder here that the much spoken about arrests of the Saudi princes was not the Light

Alliance taking down the dark but simply the one dark group throwing the other dark group

�under the bus� but then you knew that, didn�t you?

The intuitive listening to the heart reader will know when the truth is real or manipulated.

�Perhaps you remember that I have stated years ago that Jesuits will throw the Illuminazi

faction under the bus in order to survive.

For more infomation >> Q Anon "Learn to Read the Map" - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

War Robots ☑️ - Gameplay Great Victory - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> War Robots ☑️ - Gameplay Great Victory - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Floral Foam Wedding Centerpiece - HGTV - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> DIY Floral Foam Wedding Centerpiece - HGTV - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Intervento a sorpresa di Jim Caviezel al SLS18 - Duration: 14:33.

For more infomation >> Intervento a sorpresa di Jim Caviezel al SLS18 - Duration: 14:33.

-------------------------------------------

War Robots ☑️ [3.6] Test Server - Fun Gameplay 2018 - Duration: 9:14.

For more infomation >> War Robots ☑️ [3.6] Test Server - Fun Gameplay 2018 - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

I Strip To Support My Children - Duration: 4:14.

- I've had people that find out I'm a stripper,

and they're just like, "How do you do that and be a mom?"

I'm like, "I just am a mom,

what do you do when you go to work?"

Someone who works in the ER and they see things

that children shouldn't see,

that doesn't affect their children, right?

It might affect them, and I'm sure we deal with stuff

that affects us on a personal level,

but you put it together like every other parent,

and you do your parenting duties,

and you come home and you kiss boo boos and you cuddle.

(dubstep music)

My name is Lexy, I'm 26 years old,

and I'm a stripper.

So, I was in kind of a financial bind.

I was out a lot of money right after I had my second baby,

and I needed a job quick, so I traded a baby carrier

for a pair of stripper heels, literally, to a friend.

I auditioned at a club and I got a job.

And I've been in love with it since,

because I love the money I can make.

I've never had a conflict

morally with parenting and dancing, at all.

I got pregnant with my daughter when I was 19,

I had her when I was 20,

and I just fell in love with mothering.

I've homeschooled her forever.

Being a mom is number one, it's everything,

and it's really, it motivates it all, obviously.

I wanna be able to buy my kids Christmas presents,

and take them to Disney World,

and you know, just do anything for them.

If my kid needed a tutor, or to go to a private school,

I wanna be able to do that,

and I feel like it really improves my kids' quality of life.

Money gives you opportunity.

I don't care what people say about happiness,

but it gives you opportunity,

and that's really important for me.

Christmas is always a big holiday.

I make family vacations in Disney Land,

and Christmas a really big deal,

and it's really how I know how to express

to my kids that I love them,

and I want them to have something magical,

like memories, I want them to feel loved,

I want them to remember a big beautiful tree, and presents.

When my family has ever criticized what I do,

or they're like, "I wish you wouldn't do it."

They'll claim it's about my safety,

but I tell them that, "If you really want me to be safe,

what you do in your everyday life,

is don't let people make jokes about strippers,

don't let people talk about us like we're not

human beings, or when you hear

that a stripper has been murdered,

don't let other people say, 'oh well you know,

she's kinda asking for it.'

Don't make excuses for dehumanization,

and our violence, you know what I mean?

That's what's gonna make us safe overall,

is by changing how people view us."

I have definitely experience being outside,

spending time with people, and them just assuming

that since I'm a dancer, that I'm more sexual,

or I'm gonna do something for them,

or I just really like it,

I just really wanna take my clothes

off for them or something.

The first night I ever danced I was assaulted.

Like, I had a guy try to put a dollar bill

inside of me while I was on stage,

that's how he thought he was gonna tip me.

Like I said, like, jokes and stuff like that

contributes to people feeling like we want it,

it's cool, it's what it is, you know,

as opposed to, this is a paid place situation,

and every girl has different boundaries.

My daughter knows that I dance,

she knows that I work at a club,

she knows that I go on stage and do tricks on a pole.

When she asks why she can't come and see me work,

I tell her it's because they serve alcohol,

so it's not for children.

She has no concept of a lap dance,

or anything like that.

I like to be open, because I'm not ashamed,

and I want her to know, I don't want her to be embarrassed.

I want her to hear from me, you know,

what I do and what's going on,

so that if one day somebody's like,

"Your mom's a stripper?"

She's like, "Yeah, she's athletic,

she's beautiful, she's confident, she's hardworking.

My mom's a stripper, for sure."

It's just about providing for them.

It's just about giving them the life I think they deserve,

which is everything and more.

As I be able to give them more,

I want them also to understand that other people

don't have that, and the hard work that it takes,

and let that be the perspective,

the lens that they see it through.

For more infomation >> I Strip To Support My Children - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

GLITTER Sun Coloring Pages for Kids | How to Draw Happy Sun for Children | Painting Coloring Books - Duration: 9:57.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét