Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 23 2018

what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and it's been a long time

since I well not a long time but a couple of weeks since I'd there's a live

commentary on fortnight type of thing basically when this game came out like

last year like during December somewhere like that during that time I made a

video just you know live commentating over some fortnight gameplay and I

thought you know just to bring that back or do a little tapping you know like a

li a type of video that you guys see cuz honestly I'm playing this game way more

than any other game I'm playing and I don't know I just want to talk about it

and play it and try to get some doves on here say guys remember if you enjoy the

videos leave a like subscribe and turn on the notification button and uh yeah

let's get into this gameplay alright guys so we are going to tilted towers

now I want y'all in the comments in the down below in the comments tell me which

place is the best to land that I personally loved one two till the towers

I don't I feel like it's got the most loop and you could get the most kills

here but I want you to tell me the comments what's your favorite place to

go to but uh right off the bat we did get a AR which is good let's figure this

pump real quick and I hear a chest in here let's see if I can find it mmm pick

up that stone we're green pump I'll pick that up my phone just went off now

where's this chest that OH I start up here so should be down here

all I hear shots going off outside here it is oh I'll take that shield I don't

really care about that pistol but I take this shield this drink that I let's go

so we got double pump action going on right here should be good anything in

here shaking here move more ammo take that I once I become a zealot also tell

me what's y'all setup on for night I recently changed to a combat pro because

my settings automatically went back on default and I just really didn't feel

like changing there so I'm playing on combat pearls i whatever I'll get used

to it since you know everybody else use it on console pivot at bursts so might

as well you know matter of fact I don't pick up this a or

just in case you know just in case man I don't know about y'all but I'm

scared right now cuz I'm trying to get a dub for us but at the same time I'm

trying to get kills you know so I'm trying to stay alive and get kills at

the same time let's try to go in here and not die while doing it Oh Lord how

long let me drink this other shield I'll pick that up I'll take the mo and okay

that was me I'm trippin I'm trippin out to somebody else jumped on the car I now

I got my headset on this time guy so if I hear anybody should be close to me

I'll handle it well I hope I handle it hold on this pig this one that let's go

to green pumps anybody over here I hear a chest that he did not get yeah I don't

really need to jump or build I said jump okay maybe I do need a build oh my god I

can't okay there sorry y'all again I'm using a combat pro I don't really use it

so well what oh hey there they are he just jumped I know y'all seen him

just jump hold up let me drink let me drink this potion real quick put me all

the way up to 100 and I seen him over here

Oh bah see him I see him

oh I took his shield off come on now oh this man's up top he's up top

I love hope nobody Snipes me because if somebody decides to snipe me from these

hills I'm doing I hear somebody coming I hear somebody coming oh no this is not

guy here somebody what the hell I keep hearing noises what Oh what the hell did

somebody just shoot at me I know y'all heard that I listen I gotta get out of

here I hear somebody down here oh I get down oh my god let's see let's see what

should I take let's take that and i'ma switch this for that and I'm out of here

I gotta get out of here man uh let's get here before that storm comes to I don't

know I feel about that storm coming in we just picked up I killed all those go

already 37 people remaining let's hope I don't get shot because I'm not trying to

die right now so let's go down here oh man I let's get the hell out of ya I

don't feel safe being it tilted is this a good place to go to but after a while

it is not so good to stay there alright seems like I got it they're safe

I just need to watch out over here I don't like being around here either to

be honest with you guys it's a lot of elevated places that people could just

snap my head off hopefully we'll be straight though okay where's that Supply

Drop at it's probably really far away shouldn't worry about it too much green

bursts don't need that another green burst don't need that either now guys I

hate being around this place man scared if I guess tonight God leave let

me just let me just oh my god

alright let me build real quick let me build let me build let me see if I could

hit him with this boogey bomb make sure nobody's around me I just need him to

peek his head real quick and I see him run but I don't know if

this boogie bombs gonna hit him or not see now I'm in the little predicament

right here I should have never shot down

he's just gonna wait it out this is not good

so not good players are gonna be running up on me soon cuz they're storms coming

in see is he editing his building or did it just turn blue for no reason

oh man a hump I don't know what to do right now y'all probably should not stay

in here although let me let me see if I can all I made him dance I made him

dance I see him dancing I see him dancing alright let's hope let's hope

you guys let's hope Oh double pump double pump double pump let's go oh man

I oh no oh God okay let's just get out of here I'll feel safe right now let's

go oh I see somebody trying to run up on me oh he has a scar no sir I'm gonna

tell you how I feel about that I do not feel good about that let me bill right

quick

oh okay look I don't I don't I don't I don't like you when people try to look

man

oh you want to build us build oh he's building to me oh let's go let's did you

keep free chatter enough of me oh my god Oh somebody's right here why is he

watching me why was he right there I know y'all seen

him oh no let me pick up this car and

there's a sniper here too mr. Scheffer that oh he's running he's making a run

for it not if I have anything to say about it get over here yeah let's go oh

man storms coming I better run oh yeah and

if it's fast I don't know how I feel about this let's see how far him oh my

god hi guys let it go 40 kills so far I'm feeling pretty good I'm gonna be

honest with you guys I I don't know how I feel about this storm right now cuz I

only have this med kit so if I run out there and I'm really weak and I try to

heal up is gonna take 10 seconds and anybody could kill me in 10 seconds if

I'm weak man alright the storm doesn't seem that fast if I keep running at this

pace I should be straight I just hope that I do not run into anybody because

when I run into anybody with the storm coming behind me it always turns out bad

always it never turns out there's always a bad thing look see already look he's

gonna try to snipe me look look at him trying to snipe me man

yeah man look let's just run well we'll take care of this after all right let me

just switch the wood cuz I have so much of that I don't know I could go for a

snipe on him but now let me just get the hell out the storm oh man that thing is

gonna touch me I think it's gonna touch me

I mean you tell out of here come on please snoring please

oh oh oh actually going off right there come on

get down out of the storm get the hell out of there

Oh Oh No

Wow 95 okay it's cool it's cool we're straight we're straight I just need to

be careful you watch my back too because always people running out of the storm

what the hell is going on people fighting this shit huh

let's go or the hell you look he had a gold scar and a rocket launcher

my goodness bro what is this loot golly I'm gonna take I'm gonna take that

rocket launcher thank you very much I hear somebody running up on me no I died

in ninth place oh my god why didn't I pull out my score No all right guys so

we came in ninth out of 94 players so I mean that's all right it's not that bad

I'm not gonna get a victory royale every time and this is my first recording

literally my first recording on this is you know live gameplay so I mean

obviously I'm not gonna get first unless if I what probably would have tried

harder to do it as my score and all that man I really should have pulled on my

score and he died that's what he gets we just got to watch him die anyway

these guys I guess it'll be for the video hopefully you guys enjoyed again

this was just you know a fun type of video to make I wasn't really going for

win but we got pretty close night out of 94 players Andrews got some guys Joe

deficiency like TV there's so much stealthy and uh yeah I'll see you guys

on the next one

hey it's the niggas that kept it away then it's the news that started a money

like every day one is a lot of my niggas was type of light audience now we got

our audience and we want some money ain't looking for trouble where we gonna

finish if you star in it and be niggas hating so I keep it grew niggas just

kissing me shit why are you in the school

For more infomation >> BEST PLACE TO LAND? in Fortnite: Battle Royale! (TILTED TOWERS) - Duration: 12:57.

-------------------------------------------

20180123 金市策略:大位一破追買金(👇🏻留意文字簡介有即日限價盤策略) - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> 20180123 金市策略:大位一破追買金(👇🏻留意文字簡介有即日限價盤策略) - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman夾娃娃】最遠的出貨距離!一個滑行就出貨。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#230 - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> 【Kman夾娃娃】最遠的出貨距離!一個滑行就出貨。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#230 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

vada recipe/tomato recipe/vada with tomato soup/how to make masala vada - Duration: 10:43.

please subsribe

like and share subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét