Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 23 2018

Please Subscribe Our Channel

For more infomation >> You Can Earn Fer Day 50 To 500Taka(প্রতিদিন ৫০থেকে ৫০০টাকা পর্যন্ত আয় করুন ১০০%। প্রমাণসহ দেখুন - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

[GMV] NEFFEX - LIT [CC] - Duration: 3:29.

I'm just fucking lit man I'm just fucking lit

Drank a bottle of this shit man Bottle of this shit

I'm about to write a hit man About to write a hit

No I'm never gunna quit man Never gunna quit

I just took another hit man Took another hit

I'm about to lose my shit man About to lose my shit

Does she have a fuckin' wrist band Yea she needs that shit

Better get her out real quick man Get her out real quick

Are you the present or the future Are you a drinker or a boozer

Are you a giver or a user Are you a winner or a loser

And I said that I would never back down And I said that I would never back down

And I said that I would never back down I swore that I would never fucking back down

Pass the bottle and the 5th man Bottle and the 5th

Cuz I'm feeling like the shit man Feeling like the shit

Yea her body's like a gift man Body's like a gift

Cuz she's lookin' hella fit man Lookin' hella fit

And I can't always commit man Can't always commit

Pull a trigger on this shit man Trigger on this shit

Cuz I feel I haven't lived man Feel I haven't lived

Till I got nothing to miss man Got nothing to miss

Are you the present or the future

Are you a drinker or a boozer

Are you a giver or a user Are you a winner or a loser

And I said that I would never back down And I said that I would never back down

I swore that I would never fucking back down

For more infomation >> [GMV] NEFFEX - LIT [CC] - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Son Heung-Min: Underrated? | Tactical Profile - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Son Heung-Min: Underrated? | Tactical Profile - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

The Top 5 Reasons You're Still Single | SS101 - Duration: 4:21.

If you're tired of ordering takeout for one and wondering why you keep

#foreveralone I have you covered in this video of the top five

reasons you are single.

Hi I'm Ang and welcomed to SS101, if you a new here welcome to the crazy

family, I post every single Tuesday please subscribe also guys comment below

I would love to get to know you and don't forget to give this video the

thumbs up if it tickles your whistle. Before I go on to the top 5 reasons

you're single I want to talk about the only reason you should be single; which

is because you chose to, you wanted to, and because it makes you happy. This very

brief list is for those of you who feel as though singledom is doomed and it's

out of your control. So here goes; number one, you caught Fairytaleitis (fairytale sickness)

never fear, it is curable with regular injections of reality. Now

basically with this one, your rom-com addiction could be

trickling into your love life. You know that bad lad who plays everyone and

meets 'the one' and then settles down? Yeah, that's not Jimmy that you met from the

bar last Saturday.

It could be, but that's the exception to the rule not the rule,

and I don't know why we always have this fascination with focusing on that but

probability-wise that's highly unlikely. The other problem with this is 'the one'

phenomenon, you know, that one who's going to come along and check off every single

thing on your checklist, magically walk on into your life, you'll fall in love and

boom-boom for the rest of eternity.

Question - are you perfect?

Make sure that your checklist is lining up with what you bring to the table because having

unrealistic expectations is very very different from knowing what sort of

relationship you want, don't get the two mixed up. Number two; you're not over your

ex, or your ex ex, or your ex ex ex, or basically any situation where you got hurt.

You're not going to want to hear this, but cry me a river. I know we've all

got these sad sob stories about how we interned at douchdom (idiot land) got hurt and will never be the same again.

I get it, but get over it clap for yourself. You managed to get through it, you learnt,

you became better, more resilient, and stronger than you ever were before and

you don't need to carry that around with you anymore. No one should be punished

for what someone else has done, I know you wouldn't like it either. Which brings

me to number three - Everyone is the same. Okay, I want to ask you something with this one.

Have you ever been in a situation where you've been compared to

or accused of something based on someone else that you have little to nothing in

common with? Didn't give you the feel good feels did it? Yeah, so next time

you're in a situation where you're considering pigeonholing someone, I want

you to turn that finger around and maybe look at the fact that you have more

control over you dating Cruella continuously then you realize. It isn't

easy to do but look at the common denominator in the situation, and sorry

sweetie, but it is you. Which brings me to number four - Who am I? Okay, this is the

whole self-improvement spiel and I'm not going to bore you with it because I know

you've heard it a thousand times before; but the biggest thing I want you to take

out of this is, if you don't enjoy your own company how can you expect someone

else to? And you set the standard for the relationship not the other way around.

So, pay attention sweetie. The last one is number five which is shiny ball syndrome.

You know those people who basically have the ADHD of dating.

If you're one of these people and I know that I have been in

the past before I met my partner I thought that I was just frightened of

commitment; I wasn't, I just wasn't aware of exactly what sort of relationship

that I wanted and I was dating people that weren't willing to work with me to

get the sort of relationship that would make me happy. Once again this all comes

back to the other four which is really just figuring out who the hell you are

and what you want in a relationship but if you are with someone who has Peter

Pan syndrome and doesn't want to grow up then you're probably going to be dating

someone who also has shiny ball syndrome and you should walk away because if you

are with the right person you aren't bored that easily. Anyway guys, I

hope that this helps you and let me know if you disagree with any of these or

you think that I missed one. I would love to hear from you and I will see you next

Tuesday don't forget to subscribe and like bye guys

For more infomation >> The Top 5 Reasons You're Still Single | SS101 - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Unsere Kunden sagen es am besten. Folge #1: lovesalad aus Köln - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Unsere Kunden sagen es am besten. Folge #1: lovesalad aus Köln - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

モンゴルで危うく死にかけました - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> モンゴルで危うく死にかけました - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Challenger Ahri vs. Bronze Lux | League of Legends - Duration: 11:37.

Challenger Ahri vs. Bronze Lux | League of Legends

Challenger Ahri vs. Bronze Lux | League of Legends

Challenger Ahri vs. Bronze Lux | League of Legends

Challenger Ahri vs. Bronze Lux | League of Legends

Challenger Ahri vs. Bronze Lux | League of Legends

For more infomation >> Challenger Ahri vs. Bronze Lux | League of Legends - Duration: 11:37.

-------------------------------------------

English Release Of Yakuza 6 Will Be Uncensored - Duration: 2:26.

It's been reported by the website Dualshockers recently that the upcoming western release

of Yakuza 6 will be fully uncensored.

The news was revealed in a live stream with members of the localisation team and specifically

mentioned the game's "live chat" mini games as being fully intact, despite receiving a

lot of concern from fans that changes might be being made.

A recent trailer for the game highlighted many of Yakuza 6's mini games and it showcased

a wide range of different activities that you can take part in when not participating

in the main storyline.

Like other Yakuza games, there will be many things to do and these include playing darts,

karaoke, baseball and arcade games such as Super Hang-On, OutRun, Space Harrier, Fantasy

Zone, Puyo Puyo and even Virtua Fighter 5.

There's also going to the gym, hostess clubs, spearfishing and many many more activities.

Yakuza fans will be familiar with the wide selection of things to do, however, it was

noticed that one prominent mini game wasn't featured in the trailer and that's the mentioned

"live chats".

The live chat feature sees you going to an internet cafe and speaking to a cam girl over

the internet, playing a dialogue selection minigame and then seeing the girl take more

and more of her clothes of.

But as confirmed in the live stream, this feature will not be having changes made to

it in the upcoming Western localisation.

This news shouldn't be too surprising, as last year's Yakuza 0 was also released in

English uncensored and uncut.

Yakuza 0 also featured a similar style of minigame featuring real life recordings of

provocative women.

Here, you could go into a video store and watch movies of real life gravure idols, with

many different girls to choose from.

Dualshockers has also reported that there is one small thing that actually has been

changed for the Western version, but this is due to license issues - a problem that

quite often pops up when bringing games over from Japan.

To quote: "Sega did not manage to get the license for

the branding of a character's shoes for the west, so they had to make a slight visual

change to the shoes themselves.

Apparently, a stripe was removed.

That's the only element that was altered."

This is all of course great news for fans of the game and there's now not long left

to wait before the game finally releases.

Yakuza 6 is scheduled to be coming to PS4 March 20th in both the US and Europe.

Its original Japanese release date was December 2016 and so this one has definitely been something

fans have been waiting patiently for.

Until next time, thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> English Release Of Yakuza 6 Will Be Uncensored - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

DADAŞLAR ERZURUM BAŞ BAR-DAVUL ZURNA ERZURUM HALKOYUNLARI - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> DADAŞLAR ERZURUM BAŞ BAR-DAVUL ZURNA ERZURUM HALKOYUNLARI - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Stain and varnish a table with NO STREAKS home diy - Duration: 3:52.

Okay, so I just really wanted to quickly share on my third occasion or trial

of

vanishing a table how I finally figured out how to

vanish it or stain and varnish at the same time without getting brush marks or

you know just

Too much sticky overlapping areas and things like that it's still not perfect

But I'm actually really happy with it being my third time. This is the table here

There's actually shadow on it currently at the moment and it's drying so there will be like a little bit of

marks and things this is not the beast but

It will.. as

The stained and varnished sets at it actually dies down. You don't see as many marks

on it so it's not perfect, but I

Figured out how to do it really really really easily and quickly and

smoothly. So the reason that I'm actually showing this is because I

Ended up with lots of brush max and in my paint that the first time. This is what I used I used a foam

(Can we see that?)... I used a foam roller and this foam roller went on so nice

I'll show you in the video because I just propped my phone up and videoed it

And then after that going on, and I think I stopped too much between I should have rollered he whole thing, and then quickly

Done the whole thing, is I used this this really nice brush, which was monarch ultra fast 15 millimeter wall brush

after rolling it on

Just smoothed it out with this brush, so

By using a brush and putting it straight on with a brush last time the varnish was setting in my brush

And I was getting tacky areas in brush marks and it just didn't look nice, so this time

This has been great! Rollered it on

brushed it out and the only thing I'd do different when I show you the time laspe is that I'd roller the whole thing and

Then I'd brush the whole thing so nothing in this brush

Which has vanish in it sets

Really fast. It's just like done anyway, so that's this my tip for today

after three attempts of trying to stain and vanish this table, and this is my last try if there's any little drops or

Anything any markings. I mean it was a secondhand table. Well it was given to me. If there's anything wrong with it now

It will do it's a home table. It's going to be used

It's going to get marks on it but

Originally was like this white white color which I'll show you the before and after so I'm pretty happy

And I just thought I'd share that with you

Really

Figured out how to do it really nice, how to varnish nice.

it's got a few but it's better. The stain that I used, or stain/varnish,

real quick, was Feast Watson, colour: Jarrah

That's all I want to share. Thanks for watching. See you later. Bye

For more infomation >> Stain and varnish a table with NO STREAKS home diy - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

What is the difference between the Chaya ONYX and SAPPHIRE boot? - CHAYA SKATES TECH TALK | No.3 - Duration: 2:15.

What is the difference between the Chaya Onyx & the Chaya Sapphire boots?

The main difference between the Sapphire and the Onyx boot is the shell and how

it's made and what it's made of. So the Onyx boot is our carbon &

silver fiberglass shell & the Sapphire boot is our injected nylon shell with

added fiberglass for durability & strength. So, as you can see here with the

Sapphire, the shell is made of nylon & I actually have a shell here to show you.

It's pretty cool. So the nylon shell here has flex cuts built in, so it

actually gives you more flex at the points that often can hurt when

you get new skates or the bits that people have in a wider feet or narrower

ankles, wider ankles, so we've built in flex cuts and these like precise points.

It conforms to the shape of your foot & it will just feel really comfortable

& give you flex exactly where you need it. We've had this shell since day one

when we first started back in 2015 and skaters with wider feet especially are

finding this a really good skate for them because of that extra width that it

gives you with the flex in the shell. It's a really exciting boot & it's

also super durable because of that fiberglass in there, so this boot is

going to last you a long time. The main difference then is also aesthetics, as

you can see. The Sapphire boot is slightly higher cut again, it runs more

similar to our Pearl fit at the top here, but it's nice & soft around the ankle

and it also has our super soft microfiber lining, just like all our

other boots. That's the main differences between our Onyx

and our Sapphire boot & if you have more questions, please comment below.

Yeah, hit me up

For more infomation >> What is the difference between the Chaya ONYX and SAPPHIRE boot? - CHAYA SKATES TECH TALK | No.3 - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

RSQ Squonk Mod & Aircraft RDA l by Hotcig & Rig Mod WW l ENG SUBS l + РОЗЫГРЫШ l 🚭🔞 - Duration: 24:22.

It's the moment when American company start collaboration with Chinese company

And some thoughts start crawling in mind but lets not dig in and start the review

Let's roll. Intro...

Hello everyone! Alex from VapersMD is here

And im glad to welcome you on my channel

Our guests for today - HotCig products

Aircraft RDA and RSQ mod to be exact

Which HotCig released in collaboration with Rig Mod WW

WW stands for World Wide i guess

We will talk about this RDA after close up

And about this squonk box we will talk right now

I guess it's one of the best regulated squonk boxes to date

This squonk box is powered by 1*18650

Holds 7ml of e-liquid and he is pretty small

Lets waste time no more

We have lot of things to do in this video

We should talk about RDA, this squonk box and do the firmware update

And start a giveaway for this whole setup

Let's go to the close up

Okay folks, let's unbox this packages

We'll start with RDA

Here is the package with name of RDA on it

And company logo of course

Also it says that this product contains nicotine

blin

Certificates, link to official site

This side we have what's included, scratch-code and manufacturer adress

Where they live, basically

Inside the package lays RDA and bag of spares

It includes 2 coils, spare o-rings, bf pin and 2 spare post screws

At the bottom we have user manual

It includes Chinese and English versions

Pack of cotton and enlarged LEGENDARY blue chinese flat screwdriver

We're done with the RDA, let's take a look at the mod

This package also have important information

What's included, characteristics, scratch-code, social links

And device itself on the front

Under the cover we have branded envelope which says

Design by Rig Mod WW and Hotcig

But inside this envelope we have a massive user manual

It have several languages

%#^#$*&^#@.

No Russian though

Here we have the mod in this plastic cradle

On the bottom of this package we have MicroUSB-USB cable for charging

And firmware upgrade

But that's not all

Under this door we have spare plastic bottle

It is made of plastic

And it's harder than installed one

Because preinstalled made of silicone

It's time to talk characteristics and we start with RDA

RDA is made of aluminum and SS

Available in 6 colors - Black, Red, Green, Blue, Pink and Violet

It utilizes 810 drip tips,

Adjustable side airflow, but only for dual coils

Gold-plated dual-posts deck

Designed for counter installation of coils

This RDA support both BF and non-BF

The diameter of this RDA is 24mm

Speaking of box mod - it's made of zinc alloy and available in 4 colors of main frame

Blue, SS, Red and Black

Heart of this box is water-proof chip HM, 80 Watts

Supports VW mode and TC mode for Ni, Ti, SS303, SS304 and SS316

Also this chip have TCR mode for manual adjustment of TC and Bypass mode

This mod is powered by 1*18650

It can be charged via MicroUSB with 1A current

Manufacturer claims that minimal resistance is 0.1 Ohm

Though through the tests it's manage to work with 0.08-0.09 ohm

Besides with help of a software you can lower this limit

Another feature of this mod is LED RGB backlight of a bottle

Which can be turn off. Thanks.

As i showed you during unboxing we have 2 bottles

1 silicone 1 plastic

Both have 7ml capacity

Another great thing - this chip support firmware upgrade and have manual settings with software on PC

Size of this mod is 79*48*25mm

Weight with battery inside is approx. 200 grams

Great. It's time for more detailed overview

As always we start from the top and in order

It means RDA and the top of RDA

On the top we have Ultem 810 drip tip with no o-rings

Of course you can use any other 810 drip tips you like

Next top cap. It have cuts for more comfort usage

Of airflow adjustment

When you twist this cap you adjusting your airflow

It opens, it closes, you can block it

Adjustment is happening on both sides at once

This cap is held by single o-ring and have spherical shape inside

The sleeve have a logo on it's side and two slots of airflow

And that's it

I'm satisfied with quality and anodizing

Remember - this piece is made of aluminum

Here's the deck - fully gold-plated SS

2 post 2 holes, pretty big holes

And massive screws which will tighten the leads of your coils

Deep 6mm juice well

And 2 o-rings which will hold the sleeve

At the bottom we have engraving of name of this RDA, manufacturer, serial number

Certificates, screws, that holding posts

The pin is interchangable with BF

BTW this pin is protrudes far enough for a hybrid connection

I dont see a point to put a builds in this RDA in close up

That's why i made it in advance

I installed two kit coils and put a cotton

It's easy and comfortable, that's why i dont want to waste any of your time on it

It's time to take a detailed look this mod

As always we start from the top and in order

Here we have metal 510 connector and spring-loaded steel pin

As you can see the connector is hold by 2 screws

it sits flush on the top part, there is a bit of a gap but nothing criminal

Next the door which hides the bottle and 1*18650

The door itself have carbon sticker

This sticker will be here no matter what color you have. Red color for example

Also this door have deep engraving HotCig

And window for squonking the bottle

Bottle is branded too

On the rear side we have Rig Mod WW logo

World Wide. I guess. Maybe. This two big W letters means

It seems to be deep engraving painted with white

I cant tell for sure, the only thing im certain - it's engraving

Next side have MicroUSB port

And the name of this mod - RSQ

On front side we have fire button, display and + - buttons

On the bottom we have serial number and certificates

It is time to look inside, this door is hold by 2 big magnets

On internal of the door we have inscription on the designers of this mod

Interntals made of plastic and holds by screws, one of them have warranty-safety sticker

I doubt it though :)

Spring-loaded and gold-plated battery negative contact on the top

And the silicone bottle

I think you notice - inside we dont have any ribbon for battery removal

That's why you going to hit your mod or try to catch the battery with your finger

As well as the bottle

Lets test this bottle. Pinch this part. Pressing

Nothing happens, it's vacuum

Let's press and then pinch

As you can see bottle isnt getting any air inside

Top part of this bottle made of metal and it's good

As i said in kit we have another spare plastic bottle

It's harder but let's test it too

Press, pinch.

As you can see it's vacuum too

I will be using this silicone bottle. Im more satisfied pressing on it compared to plastic

Let's fill it up

Installing top cap with silicone tube

Try to hold this metal part and not press the sides of a bottle

It's very soft and delivers juice almost instantly

After all things done let's install bottle inside the mod

It's time to insert the battery

Another important thing - i suggest you to use batteries with custom black wraps

Because if you insert green wrapped battery for example. Negative side up of course

After the door closure you will see green through the door. It looks awkward

As i said you can catch the battery from the bottom with your finger

But it isnt easy task to do. Easier to shake this mod.

Let's use black wrapped battery

Which will look in here way better and will not ruin appearance

I think you noticed - once we instert battery LED backlight is turning on

It can be turned off

This way it's gonna be flashing with different colors

But let's continue, shall we?

It's time to talk about this mod, chip and it's possibilities

It's the standart display with battery life indicator, resistance of atomizer, voltage, amperage

And power, which is adjustable with 0.1 Watts increments

You can adjust it with + and - buttons

As you can see brightness of the display increased after pressing buttons

If you press and hold adjustments will go faster and it switch to 1 watt increments

There is no round robin

So what can you do with this box mod? What features it have?

First - simulatiously pressing + and - will key lock

Fire button not blocking though

In key-lock mode if you press Fire button and Down button simultaniously and hold it

It will change orientation of the display

To change it back hold simultaniously pressed Fire button and Down button again

Flip the screen back

If you press + button and Fire button simultaniously like this

It will get us into LED settings

Here we can choose Only Blue

or Only Green

Or Red

Or RGB which will randomly change colors

And one of the cool features - you can turn LED off completely

Moving forward. Let's unlock it with pressing + and - simultaniously. Hold.

Now its unlocked and fully functional

Also you can turn off this box mod completely

By pressing Fire button 5 times

System Off means its Off

Turning back on with 5 clicks on Fire Button

Settings of the screen

Moving forward, folks

Besides the option to flip the screen and change backlight this mod also have menu

Lets see what it's look like

To get in there we need to press Fire Button 3 times

Resistance is start to flash. It means we can start adjusting

If we press Up button we lock the resistance

Press Up again we unlock it

Pressing Fire button allow us to browse further

Here we can change what will be displayed - Amperage, battery life percentage and puff counter

Next menu option will change modes

TC, Bypass and VW

In TC mode we can manually adjust resistance and power

Here we can choose material. I dont think you can see - here i have XX - it's TCR

It's TC mode with fine tuning with software which we will look later

Also we have StainlessSteel(SS) mode, Titanium TC and Nichrome TC

In here you can adjust your Temp Limit or change the mode

Let's get back to Power Mode

After some time this will stop flashing and settings apply

I think that's all i can tell about the chip

If i press the Fire Button it will ask New Coil or no

If we press Up it will refresh previous resistance

For a start we need to do some squonking

Pressing the bottle make e-liquid flow into the deck and excess suck back in

I will help this box mod a bit to make all cotton wet

As you can see on display we have 0.09 ohm and it means that this box mod handles resistance down to 0.08

At least on firmware which i got him with

Because from the start manufacturer himself claims of support resistance up from 0.1 ohm

But at the same time manufacturer gave us an option to lower this limit with software

Okay folks, lets take a look at this software with no more hesitation

Let's go to my PC and i will show you how to update the firmware and i will tell you about this software

Which you can install on your PC

Close up is done, lets go to the firmware

First thing you need to do is check the description and find 2 links which will lead us to a HotCig official site

First link will lead to the software download, second link is for downloading the firmware

Let's download both

After downloading you should get 2 files - .rar archive and .dfu firmware file

Extract the .rar to some folder

Now we have a folder with installed software

Moving forward, let's open the software with doubleclick

It's the main window with settings

All the settings right now is made for another device

That's why it's time to plug in this box mod

Plug in MicroUSB

On the display pop up Charge or Upgrade options

Choose Upgrade and press Fire button

You will get sound notification , which means your box mod is connected to your PC

As you can see information on this page has changed

But before making any changes i will guide you through this settings

Open button is for opening file with firmware on your PC

Refresh button is for refreshing your box mod

Reboot button is for rebooting box mod

This box doesnt give any options

This button will upload changed settings to your box mod

Clicking File button will open context menu with with Open, Save Config, Import config and Exit

Tools menu. Calculator will open Windows Calculator, Paint will open Windows Paint

Help menu. Device select - self-explanatory

Language settings - 2 options Chinese and English

Pixel Size and About. Nothing important here.

Let's see at this menu

First tab is for fine tuning of your box mod

If you check this box you will be able to change your resistance limit

Initially it's 0.1 ohm. We can change it to, let's say, 0.08 ohm

And puff time limit

Next we have TC fine tuning

Here you can set your wire temperature coefficient

Next tab is for changing Themes

In here you can change appearance of notifications on your display

Initially we have HotCig logo. We can choose any picture .jpg, .bmp, .tif, .png

I prepared my logo. Click open.

I want to change this one too

Now this logos will appear for 1 second

Next tab. Here we have battery settings. If you know for sure your battery mAh capacity you can change this setting.

Shutting off box mod, shutting off display, alarm time

Orientation of display

Initially it's Left. I suggest to set it Right

Last tab is for Factory reset

Now let's do the firmware upgrade. Click open

Browse your firmware file

Open it

Now click Refresh button to refresh the device

And upload new firmware on this box mod

As you can see it start to Erase previous firmware and then it updating the box mod

Click Reboot

Box mod has rebooted. My logo appeared and menu with Charge or Update pop up again

Press Update

Now click upload settings which upload all the settings that we've changed in this software

A little bit of information for those who didnt get, why we should update the firmware

For example - this update fixes bug with LED backlight

After you turn off or remove battery and on you box mod you backlight will be off if you turn if off

In previous version when you changed your battery this LED backlight is turned on

And you had to turn it off again

New firmware fixes this bug and if you turn off you LED backlight it stays off after changing battery or turn off/on process

That's it for the update and tune of this box mod with this software

I think it's time to talk about this box mod, it's pros and cons.

Thanks for your attention

Let's roll

Opachki

Okay folks. What i have here. One of the box mods have a Phobia RDA

Looks sexy with that red chuff cap

Zashibis

Let's talk about this devices and start with cons

We start with box mod cons, after we will talk about RDA

First con of this box mod goes for door play

It plays in all directions

Tho i read some comments - someone have this issue, someone dont

This is chinese lottery

Next con i will mention is issue battery removal

If we had a ribbon here it would be much more easier

But since it isnt you need to shake out or catch the battery with your finger that's why its a con

Next con is gonna be subjective and it's more of nitpicking

This box mod inaccurately reading resistance

It's adding 0.01 ohm

Let's say i have 0.09 ohm it reads it as 0.1 ohm

If i put 0.08 it reads it as 0.09

If i put 0.1 it reads it as 0.11

I compared this box mod with DNA chips. There is an issue of HM chip.

Next con goes from current users of this mod

Yes, i browse the comments, read some peoples reviews

So let's discuss the cons from users

One of the cons for someone is lack of Preheat

Yes, for someone it could be con

It's not a con for me. Im fine with perfomance of this chip.

But if guys will add this option in future updates it will be awesome

Another mention goes for coating wearing off

I will say this - through the testing i didnt get any scratches or scuffs

Even if i will scratch it like this, with metal

With passion, for a long time

Take a look - not a single scratch

Next thing that someone do like and someone doesnt

It's the carbon sticker which is on all of this box mods

It's subjective. You can try to peel this off and put something you like instead

Last thing that i want to discuss

Some users dont like white engraving on the body of this box mod

Regardless of the color

Red, black. Both have white engraving

Some users dont like it

it's time to talk about the pros

First pro i'll give for compact size and appearance

If we compare it with Pulse it's about the same in height

Yes, this box mod is a little bit taller, but it's less in width compared to Pulse

So compact size and a pro for that

Next pro goes for comfort of use and nice fit

Edges not the smoothest

You can feel them but it doesnt affect using this box mod

I like how it fit in hand

Next pro goes for chip. It's great and water-proof with low resistance limit

With fine tuning options

And firmware update

And easy controls. So it's a pro.

Next pro i'll give for fitting atomizers up to 25mm in diameter

Mainstream diameter will fit in here perfectly, no edges no nothing

And last pro - 7ml of e-liquid bottle capacity and spare bottle

Of course you can use your google-fu and search for different bottles

With more comfortable refilling, softer, harder

The bottle in here is standart sized and majority of custom bottles will fit in here

It's time to talk about RDA

First con i'll give for thin aluminum cap

If you will use heavy builds this cap will rapidly heat up and you will feel it

Besides from that - drip tip is uncomfortable

Just some piece of Ultem

Now the pros - good quality, easy coil and wick installation,

Deep juice well

Compact size, decent flavor and perfomance

All depends on your build and ability to install it correctly

Now it's time to discuss the price both RDA and box mod

Cost of this box mod vary from 50$ to 60$ around the web

I will add few links in description where you can buy it in chinese stores

RDA costs 40$

I think it's expensive. I should cost like under 30$

30$ is upper limit for it

40$ is too much

Okay folk, it's time to summarize

We'll talk about box mod

Not gonna talk much about RDA

I will say this, folks

For me it's one of the best regulated box mods and squonk option

Well it is squonk box mod with chip

And i think it's one of the best mods in terms of quality and cost

Box mod goes into the "I do recommend for sure" category

If you dont like mechanical squonk boxes

Or regulated squonk mods with no options and settings

Here you have all you need

TC, VW, Bypass, Firmware update, fine tuning

And it's compact

It's compact even compared to mechanical box mods

This squonk gets into my personal top. Well done.

Okay folks, we're done with this review, it's time for giveaway.

The giveaway is for CIS only

BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH

Stay good, folks.

Dont forget to subscribe and push that bell.

Also vote here if you like this device or if you didnt

Okay guys, it's time to say goodbyes

I want to say big thanks to HotCig for sending me this devices for this review

I wanna thank you for your attention

I wish you a delicious vape

Let the vaping come into your life and stays there for long

Take care of yourself and your mods

Alex from VapersMD was with you and and we'll see you soon. Poka Poka(bye bye)

For more infomation >> RSQ Squonk Mod & Aircraft RDA l by Hotcig & Rig Mod WW l ENG SUBS l + РОЗЫГРЫШ l 🚭🔞 - Duration: 24:22.

-------------------------------------------

開箱影片 把所有喇叭都變成藍芽喇叭的神器 ft: iEAST Stream Pro - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> 開箱影片 把所有喇叭都變成藍芽喇叭的神器 ft: iEAST Stream Pro - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

flusha : "Confiant contre G2, il n'y a que FaZe à éviter" - ELEAGUE Major Boston 2018 - Duration: 6:39.

For more infomation >> flusha : "Confiant contre G2, il n'y a que FaZe à éviter" - ELEAGUE Major Boston 2018 - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Yui Chan | Disegnare Anime & Manga - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Yui Chan | Disegnare Anime & Manga - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Marketing Automation Tools & Facebook ad Retargeting Tips for 2018 - Growth Insights #10 - Duration: 8:39.

Hey everybody and welcome to Growth Insights number 10. Excited about this

episode we have a lot more tools than we usually do this episodes gonna be a

little bit longer than they usually are, I promise you that the next episode will

come in a much shorter amount of time, let's kick it off.

we've been obsessed with LinkedIn for the past year so let's kick off with some LinkedIn automation tools

Thanks to Quinton for this one

we've tried a lot of LinkedIn automation tools and we talked about duck soup a couple

of weeks ago, this new one is even simpler to use but

meet Leonard you simply select your search criteria, age, name, industry, job

position, geography and then you can auto connect with people it's free to use

until February 2018 so jump on it and find out if you like

it, and of course don't abuse it or you'll get blocked by LinkedIn. Now if

you want to build your own personalized customized automations we've talked a

lot about tools like IFTTT or Zapier. Well here's a new one Tampermonkey is a

tool that will allow you to build automations on your computer without a

single line of code with a very very simple interface. It's especially

interesting to have a look at the large library of scripts that they have

available so you can build your automations, use available automations

and show off to your developer friends. Jim let us know that Facebook Messenger

now offers a live chat function, it's actually pretty powerful and one click

is enough to keep engaging with people after they chatted you for a first time.

Think of the implications you no longer need to grab email addresses once they

start chatting with you you're then on their facebook messenger feed and you

can continue the conversation. Speaking of Facebook Messenger this one shed by

MIDI a while back is actually pretty sweet. If you have a Shopify Ecommerce

store, you can actually now read target customers directly in Facebook Messenger

if they abandon the cart. Last time we talked to MIDI this had increases

conversion rate on people who abandon cards by 13%. Now this one is

specifically for Shopify but as we mentioned in one of the earlier episode you can

also do this on any web site, the one we mentioned last time was getshotbot.me

speaking of chats, did you know that something like 98% of chat bots are not

even bots, they're just conversational interfaces

with decision trees, yes no, this or that. Now those decision trees although simple

they take a lot of time to build, so thanks to Ferdinand for sharing this

pre-made collection of chat bot templates. So if you're thinking of

testing a conversational onboarding on your site, maybe a conversational lead

generation on your site, a little bit like we do on our site and you don't

want that experiment to take too long to set up, this can be great for an MVP.

They've got all sorts of templates, lead generation, travel bookings and even ordering

cake. Now while we're still at the top of the product funnel of the sales funnel

we know that user onboarding is one of the most powerful ways of getting people

to engage with your product. How do you improve onboarding? Usually through some

usability testing. Now traditionally usability testing is very simple to do

on desktop but it's been much more difficult to do it on iPhone, why? Because

it was impossible to record the screen of your iPhone, you would actually have

to film their screen with an external camera, which meant that typically we

couldn't do this remotely. So some exciting news is that with the new iOS

this has changed, you can now directly record your Apple

screen to make a little video out of it, you can see how somebody engages with

your platform, your website, your product or your app directly on their device.

What's even better is you can also record their voice as they use the

interface and as they think out loud about what they're feeling when they use

your product. Now if you're on desktop doing usability testing the big craze in

2017 was screen recordings. Our favorite tool

for that is Hotjar, however here's another cheaper alternative that you

might want to try that only cost 17 bucks per month.

It's called smart look and thanks to Ferdinand for sharing this. 2017 was

also the year where growth marketeers, growth people, worked hand in hand with

product teams. It feels like we're slowly dissolving the line between marketing

and product. Marketing and product are no longer two different things. Now if you

want to get more into the brain of people who build great products it's

interesting to look at their frameworks, what are the models and processes that

they use to build great products? Thanks to Peter for sharing this great resource

called product-frameworks where you're actually going to go under the hood of

how some of the best products in the world have been built, here are some of

my favorites. What's funny is that you'll see that a lot of the processes that are

used are actually very similar to what's described in the amazing book lean UX.

Now speaking of products, if you're thinking of taking the step and actually

becoming a developer, I've actually got some pretty interesting insights for you

about those coding boot camps that are sprawling around the world. Sarah.org

shared some very interesting data to make it transparent what you can

actually expect after you join one of these boot camps. We were surprised to

see that the salaries we'd expected after these boot camps were a bit lower

than we thought and the number of people finding jobs was also lower and if like

most of us you don't have time to do a boot camp, maybe this will help, learn the

basics of JavaScript through a small video game. Now let's talk a little bit

about machine learning. Five-Six months ago we actually developed a world's

first AI course for non coders. Yes, that's actually possible and people come

out of that course with a completely different brain, it's like they're a

completely different person, they see new opportunities. Now our course is

specifically focused on machine learning for

Marketing and growth. We found that one blocker was people don't really know

what the applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning are

for marketing and growth. So in light of this we've just released a maturity

chart, this will allow you to see which applications of AI and machine learning

in marketing and growth are the most mature, less mature and even less mature,

which are the first steps that you should take if you want to implement it

in your strategy or in your organization. The link is in the description as usual,

have a look and if like Bernardo you want to take things one step further to

understand one of the recent developments of AI and marketing in

growth, check out those report, in it you'll discover that more people are

taking machine learning courses than ever, computer powered speech recognition

has just reached human levels, which might not sound like it but that's a really

big deal. It means that human speech is becoming a new data source that AI can

use and the number of jobs requiring AI is growing like crazy but back to

simpler things. Here's a really nice nifty tool developed by Unbounce and

shared by Ferdinand. Ferdinand's really on fire this time, it's called a landing

page analyzer, we always think these are a bit gimmicky but the results here were

quite interesting and they allowed us to make some quick modifications to our

pages. Simply put your landing page URL and it will give you some

recommendations on improvements that can be made, some of them are really really

fast recommendations. This has been one of my personal favorites as I've been

working on so much content recently, this Chrome extension allows you to, when you

type in a search on Google, see the actual number of searches that that

keyword gets and how much it would cost as a cost per click on Adwords.

The point here is that you no longer need to go into the keyword planner, it's

directly in your Google search, very useful if you're in anything regarding

content or search. Speaking of Google Job has brought back an old friend, we all

know the power of Google Display Network when it comes to retargeting. Have you

ever heard of Google web designer, it's a little gem that's actually been in beta

for many years now, it will simply allow you to create Google Display Network ads

directly in its interface, create some small animations and then export them

directly in all the different formats you need for GDL. If you're doing any

display check it out really simple to use

speaking of GDN - Google Display Network, we do with a lot of retargeting on GDN,

we needed benchmarks at some point to know if we were doing good or not and we

found them. In this gallery you'll find some beautiful GDN benchmarks per

country. Ok, let's talk a little bit about cold emailing. Before sending out a cold

email campaigns maybe on leads that you got on anyleads.com

make sure to first run those emails through Zerobounce, it will allow you to

check emails for hard bounces at a very reasonable price.

Still on the subject of cold emailing, we usually use Yesware and in Mixmax to

send very small campaign directly from our gmail accounts. The problem is that

we pay quite a big amount for Yesware and Mixmax tends to put logo in the

emails. So a new alternative found by Ferdinand is called Mailcastr, a simple

free solution to track when your emails are open and seen that you can send

directly from your gmail account Now cold emailing is going to take a serious

hit in Europe in May 2018. We talked about GDPR in one of our very first

episodes, it's kind of hard to navigate so we've actually created a whole video

around it, see what the implications are for you as Growth or Marketeers. Okay, now

for another subject sometimes we like or the people we teach like to run

experiments off brand. So sometimes you're thinking of a new feature or new

product you don't want to hurt your core brand so you actually need to create a

sub brand or a fake brand or a fictional brand on the side to test that value

proposition, test whether people would even want that value proposition. Now

when you build a fictional brand you usually need to build a fictional logo, a

fictional brand name and a fictional identity. So now I want to share some

tools that allow us to build that identity in a very short amount of time.

For the font of the name and the logo, there's a really cool tool called logo

joy, I actually built some identities in like 60 seconds and here's another one

shared by Paulo called Tailorbrands. This one's really cool and I love all

the beautiful mock-ups, it makes it feel like it's been designed by a real

designer. Now if you actually go one step further and you need to build a website

you probably need a color palette. Colormind is used to inspire you, give you

some color palettes and the best thing of all is that will actually show you

real time how that color palette will be applied to a website, how it will look on the

text, how it will look in the background, how it will look on the different sections. Okay

and I'll go out on a limb, if your fictional company actually works so well

that you want to turn into a real company you're gonna need a company

culture. Here's a great collection shared by Stephan where you can see the actual

culture decks from some of the most powerful tech startups in the world. Okay

and still in the subject of culture and design, here's a really nice collection

shared by Stephan again, these are nice links that you might want to bookmark as

they're very large collections of designer assets and resources. Finally

one of our favorite scraping tools Scrapely has a bunch of really cool

new features, you can now scrape LinkedIn groups, LinkedIn searches, Facebook groups,

Facebook page likers, you can scrape producthunt post up voters or even

Quora topic followers.

For more infomation >> Marketing Automation Tools & Facebook ad Retargeting Tips for 2018 - Growth Insights #10 - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

Nach SPD-Votum: Neue Gespräche von Union und SPD - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Nach SPD-Votum: Neue Gespräche von Union und SPD - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

ReLy from SICK – The aces among all safety relays | SICK AG - Duration: 1:16.

There are many safety relays on the market.

All suppliers offer dozens of versions.

But, how to find the right one?

Do you need a relay to monitor a safety light curtain?

Which performance level is required?

Automatic or manual reset?

What response time is necessary?

How much space do you have in your cabinet?

And, what about diagnostics?

Or do you need a relay to monitor a door switch?

Again which performance level?

Manual reset?

Response time?

What about cabinet space?

Or maybe you would like to monitor a safety laser scanner, an emergency stop push button

or a two-hand-control-unit?

Again, the same questions….

ReLy from SICK.

A quartet that beats everything.

Four modules.

One choice.

ReLy on safety relays from SICK.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét