Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 26 2018

6 Signs You Are Experiencing Spiritual Vibration

by Grace Akasha,

Energy is the building block of life, and it has the ability to vibrate and manifest

itself in highs and lows.

Energy vibrations hold paramount importance because they have a massive effect on how

we perform mentally and physically in our lives.

Energy is fuel on which all of life runs.

Without it, our minds and bodies deteriorate.

When we have prolific amounts of spiritual vibrations, we are able to function at our

optimum rate and are also able to grow spiritually.

Energy vibrations are always vacillating, changing their intensities.

If you have shifted to a low energy state, it isn�t essentially a bad thing.

It�s just an indication that the path you�re travelling on isn�t meant for you.

That�s why you often lack the drive to perform specific tasks.

No matter how much energy you try to expend in accomplishing them, you always fall short

of your objectives.

Our energy establishes a force of resistance to stop us from doing something we subconsciously

dislike.

Amplifying your energy vibrations when they�re at a heightened state can help you unleash

the true powers of your soul and mind.

However, first, it�s important to identify signs of high spiritual vibrations.

Some of them are listed below.

Indulging in healthy and Lively activities Activities that make us feel alive and give

us an adrenaline rush such as intense running, engaging in a challenging adventure, reading

an engrossing novel all enhance our vibrational frequencies.

Enjoying a period of good mental health

Spiritual vibrations have a massive impact on our physical well-being.

When we�re feeling healthy and lively, and functioning at our optimal state, we have

an immediate surge of vibrational energy.

Impeccable drive Sometimes, you feel a wave of motivation lifting

your spirits.

You feel as if you can accomplish everything if you set your mind to the task at hand.

You are not afraid to embark upon daring adventures and take on a tasks that you have a minute

chance of successfully completing.

Your high vibrational energy spurs this upbeat mindset.

Confidence in communication Fluency and confidence are evident in your

speech.

Your mind is open to all kinds of discussions.

You don�t hesitate to give your opinion or discourse on a particular topic.

You want your voice to be heard because you have this immense vibrational energy inside

of you which propels you to make your presence known.

Financial stability or abundance If we have the right mindset and motivation,

we also have the drive to emerge triumphant in our jobs.

In periods of high vibrational energies, we have an abundance of wealth and other financial

assets.

We have a higher possibility of winning a lottery or receiving unexpected cash rewards.

Power to bring people closer to you We enjoy harmonious relationships with our

peers and lovers when we have high vibrational energy.

They get good vibes from you and treat yours with affection and care.

Ever felt like you made a mistake that practically ruined your relationship with someone but

they still found a way back into your life?

It�s probably because of your intense spiritual vibrations.

The feeling of intent to reunite with them draws them towards you.

For more infomation >> 6 Signs You Are Experiencing Spiritual Vibration - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

The Dos and Don'ts of Wedding Receptions - HGTV - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> The Dos and Don'ts of Wedding Receptions - HGTV - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Cake Decorator Vs. Artist - Duration: 5:13.

- Just look at her hands and my hands,

that's the difference here.

(drums)

- I've been making cakes for 8 years.

How is this a contest?

- Well, Bree has the techniques,

but does she have the creativity?

I don't think so.

- I am a professional cake decorator

and owner of Bree's Cakes here in Los Angeles.

- I've maybe made like 3 cakes in my life.

I have been drawing my whole life.

I don't feel as confident I think.

At least the colors will be nice.

- I feel really confident about this

cause I do this everyday.

- Hi-five.

(squeals)

Let's do this. - Alright.

- Wait, there are rules?

- What kind of rules?

- Okay. - Okay.

That's necessary. - That's doable.

- Okay.

(suspenseful music)

Oh. - Oh.

Okay. - Okay good.

So I decided for my Sweet Sixteen cake

to do very vibrant colors cause if I was 16 again,

I'd want bright colors like pink and purple and blue.

So I'm gonna take all those colors

and make a striped buttercream

and then top it with a fondant bow.

- So today I'm gonna be making a cake inspired

by my favorite book, The Little Prince,

and I'm gonna make the cake look like a meteor,

then I'm gonna make a little rose made out of fondant.

It's gonna be great.

- It's not as easy as it looks, is it?

- Oh, no.

Awful.

Oh no.

Are you supposed to knead it like this?

- I don't know.

(laughs)

I've never used it before.

- This black goes with anything.

- There's gloves, your hands are gonna get dyed.

- Oh, it's for art.

- You're like my competition right now,

I can't tell you everything.

- Oh. I'm not here to win, I'm here to make friends.

(laughs)

- I am 100 percent self-taught and I taught myself

how to make cakes from watching TV shows

like Cake Boss and Ace of Cakes.

I used YouTube a lot, just kind of Googled things,

and here I am, 8 years later, and now I own a bakery.

(upbeat music)

- So, I'm gonna do something really crazy.

- Uh oh. Are you gonna cut it?

- Yes.

I've never shaved a cake like this before.

And it's really hard.

- It's very risky of you to do that.

- Yeah, I'm a risk taker.

- You're a whisk taker.

- A whisk taker!

- You're welcome.

- The story of The Little Prince

is this little kid that lives

on a planet called Asteroid B-16,

and he falls in love with a rose

that grows on this planet.

- I'm gonna take a deep breath for her,

and say a quick little prayer.

(upbeat music)

- I'm really happy with it.

I'm happy that the colors didn't bleed together,

and that the border stayed structurally sound,

and the bow is standing up without collapsing.

- This is Asteroid B-16, which is like,

16th birthday, so it makes sense.

It's thematic.

It was an accident, but it worked out.

It was a messy process,

you can see that on my hands and the table.

I think it came together pretty well.

Now I guess strangers

are gonna come in and judge our cakes.

- Do we have to be here when they judge,

or can we like leave?

- You know guys, I didn't have a Sweet Sixteen,

just cause I'm really bad at planning,

but I would've loved for either of these to be my cake.

- This one definitely sells the Sweet Sixteen,

something about the colors and there's a bow on top,

so it's almost like a present and a package.

This cake, I think, is slightly cooler to me,

just cause it's weirder.

- Is this like a Beauty and the Beast thing?

I don't really know.

- I think this one represents the theme better.

- I am super impressed.

I do not know who to choose.

- This one, though, I have to say is my favorite.

It's a rainbow, it just looks like

I want to put it in my mouth right now.

- If it were my Sweet Sixteen,

which I really wish it was,

I would take the weird one.

- For like a 16 year old girl,

I would think that this is what she would want.

This is what I would want.

- I like this one.

- This is the cake I'd want to cut into

on camera in front of all my friends on Instagram later.

(applause)

- Thank you, to the people.

- Congratulations.

- Thank you.

Well, what do I win?

Yay, look at my trophy.

It says, bragging rights.

- The Little Prince was kind of an obscure reference,

and I kind of made it for myself,

like a selfish artist.

- Oh, this is going up on a shelf in my bakery.

- Can we eat them now?

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Cake Decorator Vs. Artist - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Seven Continents Song (Oceania Version) - Duration: 2:03.

*School bell ringing*

Hopscotch!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét