Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 5 2018

That feeling when golf returns…

Haha the players had a little fun with their threads as they kicked off the new year in

Maui for the Sentry Tournament of Champions, including defending champ Justin Thomas – those

are the shoes and Snapchats of the 2017 Player of the Year.

34 winners from 2017 teed it up on the tough Plantation Course Thursday, accounting for

a total of 100 PGA TOUR wins.

Is that good?

Finishing 4-under on your last 5 holes definitely is…

Fowler coming in with a 21-foot eagle to inch within 2-strokes of the lead.

Somebody's closer…

Kevin Kisner keeping the 18th lit with his crazy approach.

How about in?!

2017 Rookie of the Year Xander Schauffele – X for X marks the spot!

But this game keeps you on your toes.

Leader Marc Leishman with the cliffhanger en route to his 1-stroke lead.

Someone we've missed the past couple of years here at the Tournament of Champions

-- Tiger Woods announced on Twitter Thursday that he will start off his 2018 season at

the Farmer's Insurance Open at Torrey Pines & the Genesis Open at Riviera – the course

he made his TOUR debut at 26 years ago.

Thanks for watching the Takeaway, I'll see you Friday for another recap of the action

from Maui.

For more infomation >> Rickie brings sexy back, Leishman leads & Tiger reveals 2018 debut - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

EXMO - КАК ТОРГОВАТЬ НА БИРЖЕ / ОСНОВЫ - STOPLOSS, TAKE PROFIT, ОБЪЕМЫ ТОРГОВ / КУРС ТРЕЙДЕРА #1 - Duration: 18:54.

For more infomation >> EXMO - КАК ТОРГОВАТЬ НА БИРЖЕ / ОСНОВЫ - STOPLOSS, TAKE PROFIT, ОБЪЕМЫ ТОРГОВ / КУРС ТРЕЙДЕРА #1 - Duration: 18:54.

-------------------------------------------

7 HABITUDES CURIEUSES QUI NUISENT À LA SANTÉ DE NOTRE COEUR - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> 7 HABITUDES CURIEUSES QUI NUISENT À LA SANTÉ DE NOTRE COEUR - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

NEW PUNJABI SONGS 2018 | 30 CHAKKI | HARSIMRAN KANDA | CANADA TRUCK SONG | G9 MEDIA - Duration: 3:54.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO G9 MEDIA

For more infomation >> NEW PUNJABI SONGS 2018 | 30 CHAKKI | HARSIMRAN KANDA | CANADA TRUCK SONG | G9 MEDIA - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

36 crispy chicken popcorn in 30 min. | homemade restaurant-style recipe of chicken popcorn- - Duration: 7:41.

For more infomation >> 36 crispy chicken popcorn in 30 min. | homemade restaurant-style recipe of chicken popcorn- - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

How to paint Applejack fofucha face (Equestrian Girls) - English Subs - Duration: 3:07.

Fofupencil Equestrian Girls Face (AppleJack)

materials: styrofoam ball 4.8cm, foam, acrylics, hot glue, iron

start thermoforming half of a 4.8cms styrofoam ball with a light brown

then thermoform the other half with yellow foam

it doesn't have to be perfect because we'll cover the union with the hair

mark the eye shape with a needle

Applejack's eyers are in a leaf shape

and fill the eye with white acrylic paint

paint the top of the other eye in a straight line to give some expression to the face

paint the irises with a light green colour

and add a darker green on the top half of the iris

use a light green to make the iris highlight

using a thin brush paint the eye border stoping on the middle of the external side

with the same brush paint the eyelashes

paint the pupil with black

add a border to the other eye only on the sides

remember to only paint half of the external side

and add the eyelashes and pupil to the eye

with a darker brown colour than the skin, paint the nose, mouth

and the expression on the eye

with the same brown paint the eyebrowns

for the highlights paint a big oval and a small circle

this is the final result. Hope you like it and comment

For more infomation >> How to paint Applejack fofucha face (Equestrian Girls) - English Subs - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Making a kukri style bowie knife - Duration: 19:53.

This the tempring process which i do on my forge but forget to mention.

For more infomation >> Making a kukri style bowie knife - Duration: 19:53.

-------------------------------------------

ESCAPE from SCHOOL for CHRISTMAS VACATION cartoon game for kids ADVENTURE cartoon character ROBLOX - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> ESCAPE from SCHOOL for CHRISTMAS VACATION cartoon game for kids ADVENTURE cartoon character ROBLOX - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

பதவி உயர்வுக்காக கட்டிய மனைவியை உயர் அதிகாரிக்கு விருந்தாக்கிய கணவன் பிறகு என்ன நடந்தது பாருங்க - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> பதவி உயர்வுக்காக கட்டிய மனைவியை உயர் அதிகாரிக்கு விருந்தாக்கிய கணவன் பிறகு என்ன நடந்தது பாருங்க - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

New Windows Arlington Heights IL 847-427-6200 New Windows Arlington Heights IL - Duration: 1:16.

New Windows Arlington Heights IL. Are you in the market for replacement windows for your home?

Are air leaks and drafts from your windows adding unnecessary costs to

your heating and cooling bills?

Your windows are designed to not only improve your home's appearance,

but to also save money on your heating and cooling costs.

When shopping for replacement windows you have a lot of important

decisions to make..

Luckily, we're here to help!

We're certified local window contractors that can help guide you through

the window purchasing process according to your speci?c style and budget.

We also understand that installation, including anchoring, insulating and

sealing the window to the house to make it airtight and watertight, is as

important as the quality of the window itself.

If it's time to enhance the beauty and value of your home with new

replacement windows, give us a call today for a free, no-pressure in-home

consultation!

For more infomation >> New Windows Arlington Heights IL 847-427-6200 New Windows Arlington Heights IL - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Will & Grace - It's Getting Hot in Here (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Will & Grace - It's Getting Hot in Here (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

আরব নিয়ে অসাধারণ একটি বাংলা গজল ।। ২০১৮ সালের নতুন গজল ।। Islamic New Bangla Gojol || 2018 New Gojol - Duration: 4:50.

bangla gojol

islamic gojol

2018 new gojol

For more infomation >> আরব নিয়ে অসাধারণ একটি বাংলা গজল ।। ২০১৮ সালের নতুন গজল ।। Islamic New Bangla Gojol || 2018 New Gojol - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES OF 2018 | xreadingsolacex [CC] - Duration: 18:01.

Hello you gorgeous individuals, it's Kav here and today I'm going to be talking about

my most anticipated releases of 2018. Just two days ago I celebrated all of my

favorite books of 2017 with you all - I will link that video in the description

below for you to check out my favorite reads of 2017 - and now I thought that to

kick off 2018, we can talk about what books I am most excited for. Now, I did

quite a lot of research towards the end of November about books that I was

anticipating coming out this year. Obviously, this is not all of the books I

want to read this year - there are so many more great releases coming out and

obviously, we do not know as many releases in the second half of the year

because it is so much further away, so this is more first half of the year

heavy.

The first two books I am anticipating are actually already out. The first one

is The Cruel Prince by Holly Black and this one was out on January 2nd. The

Cruel Prince is essentially a book about political intrigue set in a fairy court

and I saw quite a few ARCs of this go out after bookcon of last year. Everyone

I know absolutely adored this book. I have loved all of her work so far, so I

think this will be a great series because I actually really want to read

more about fairies since there's a lot of different folklore kind of

surrounding them I think there are a lot of different directions you can go with

fairies. The next book, which also came out on January 2nd, is Meet Cute: Some

People are Destined to Meet which is actually also one of the January choices

for The BookBoundSociety and I am super excited for this one as well because

it's just an anthology of, like, cute short romance stories and I have

heard some mixed things about this one, but I am still excited to read it for

myself because there are some great authors that I know that are working on

it. I am excited to read it this month. The third book is actually also already out -

it came out on January 2nd as well - and that is Chainbreaker by Tara Sim. This

is the sequel to Timekeeper, which is actually the Prideathon choice for

January and we chose this book because we wanted to celebrate the release of

Chainbreaker. I don't really want to go too much into it because, of course, it's

a sequel. Essentially the Timekeeper series is Victorian Era, it has a

male by male romance, and those are just a lot of words that I love and put them

together and I think you will make a wonderful story.

The next book on my list is Love, Hate, and (Other) Filters by Samira Ahmed. I was lucky

enough to receive an ARC of this novel as you can tell and I absolutely adored

it. I will leave my goodreads review in the description below for you all to check

out all of my thoughts on it. Essentially, this is a YA contemporary about an

Indian-American Muslim teen and I absolutely loved it. It is ownvoices

representation and it targeted some really

topics such as anti-Islam behavior in this country, and by this country I mean

America for those of you who don't know where I live, and I think that it is such

an important read and everyone should have it on their TBRs for 2018. The next

book is Let's Talk About Love by Claire Kann which I was also lucky enough

to receive an ARC of, so I will link my goodreads review of that one in the

description below. I have mentioned multiple times how much I love this

novel - it was on my favorite books of 2017 list because there are just so many

good things about it. It is a YA contemporary that features

a cute romance, but it also tackles some really important topics. The main

character is a black, biromantic asexual girl and the romantic interest is Japanese,

so there is obviously a lot of diversity in this novel, so it tackles important

topics while also being a cute romance and my favorite novels are contemporary

novels that are the combination of those exact two things. The next book on my list is

The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton and this one is out on February 6th and if I'm

being honest, the primary reason why I am anticipating it is because I'm a huge

fan of Dhonielle as a person. She has done so much for this community and she often

talks about the importance of diversity which you all know is basically what I

do in this community as well, so that's actually the primary reason why I'm

anticipating it, but I know multiple people who have received ARCs of that novel and

who have really enjoyed it, so I think that I will enjoy it as well. The next book on

my list is A Girl Like That by Tanaz Bhathena. This one is out on February 27th

and I am very highly anticipating this read. I haven't actually heard many

people talk about it, so it kind of came up on my radar while I was searching for

new books and since then I have just been so interested in it because I think

the premise is really cool. It's basically about a character who's kind

of seen as a "troublemaker" - she's kind of a "bad girl," the type of girl that

your parents would warn you to stay away from - and there's this other character

who you know only had eyes for her, so I'm assuming there was some sort of

romance there. The two of them are found dead in a car together, so I think it kind

of unfolds why that happened and from what I've heard, it deals very heavily with

topics of race and religion and all of those important topics that need to be

discussed. The next book on my list is also out on February 27th and that is The

Serpent's Secret by Sayantani DasGupta and as you can tell I was also lucky enough to

receive an ARC of this novel which I'm highly anticipating because it follows

an Indian main character named Kiranmala who is essentially a regular sixth

grader living her life until her parents are mysteriously taken and she

then finds out that she is a real Indian princess. I think that that premise

sounds so cool and I'm so glad that we are getting more novels that kind of

deal with Indian mythology and with Indian settings written by ownvoices

Indian authors. The next book on my list is actually one of my most anticipated

reads for this year and that is How I Resist: Activism and Hope for the

Next Generation and this is an anthology featuring many different authors. As you

can tell from its name, it's essentially about activism and resistance, so I'm

sure all of you can infer why I would be so interested in it. The next book on my

list is Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi. This is out on March

6th and I am highly anticipating it, but again, this is one that I don't have too

much information about. The primary reason why I am anticipating it is

because I have seen many people get ARCs of it and say absolutely brilliant

things and why I am so interested in it is essentially that I know that it deals

with heavy topics such as race, sexism, colorism, and all of those different

topics that I think are important and need to be talked about. The next book on

my list is Ivy Aberdeen's Letter to the World by Ashley Herring Blake. This is

also out on March 6th and if you have watched my favorite books of 2017 video,

you know that How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake was on that, so of

course I am anticipating this one. The premise of this novel is that there is a

main character. Ivy, who's essentially the survivor of a tornado that destroys her

house and displaces her family. She feels very alone

and looked over during this time and then all of a sudden her notebook of

drawings with girls holding hands goes missing and then she starts receiving

some of these drawings back with notes telling her to be more open about her

identity and she believes and hopes that these notes are coming from a girl she

has a crush on and I think that that is a great premise and I'm super interested

in it. The next two books I have also come out on March 6th and the first one

is Bygone Badass Broads: 52 Forgotten Women Who Changed the World.

This is by Mackenzi Lee. If you don't know, Mackenzi Lee essentially did this

Twitter thing where would regularly tell stories about a forgotten woman who had

contributed to history and, as stated, was essentially forgotten, so now she is

literally writing a book about it - about 52 different women who have changed the

world - and I think that is so cool, such a cool premise and I am so, so excited for

it. The last book that is coming out on March 6th that I have on this list is

Barbed Wire Heart by Tess Sharpe and there is not much I know about this

novel, other than the fact that it's written by Tess Sharpe and that it has

a morally ambiguous drug dealer as the main character and that is enough

for me to be interested. The next book on my list comes out on

March 13th and this is Chaotic Good by Whitney Gardner. I was a huge fan of

Whitney Gardner's first novel, You're Welcome Universe, and I was lucky enough

to receive an ARC of her next novel which I am highly anticipating. It is

essentially about a girl that likes comics. Somehow, even at the end of 2017/

beginning of 2018, it is still this weird thought that girls can like geeky stuff,

so I'm glad that Whitney is going outside of these bounds to write about a

girl that likes geeky stuff because it's normal and it's

kind of stupid that people still treat it weirdly. The next book on my list is

probably one of my top 5 books that I am excited for this year and that is Tyler

Johnson was Here by Jay Coles. This one is out on March 20th.

If you don't know, I adore Jay Coles. I admire him so much, so I am so excited to

support his work with this novel. Tyler Johnson was Here is about a black boy,

Tyler who goes to a party with his brother, Marvin, and obviously they think

they're just going to a party, but that night Tyler is found missing and he is

then found dead and I just know this is going to be a book that deals with

imprinting topics like racism, and I'm sure so many others, and I am just so, so,

so excited for this novel. The next book on my list, out on March 27th, is probably

another one of the books that would be on my top 5 most anticipated releases of

2018 and that is Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi. This is a

novel essentially based on Hindu mythology. It is based roughly on the

Mahabharata because the main character, Aru, is a reincarnation of one of the five

Pandava brothers and I am so excited to see a novel like that written by an actual

Indian Hindu author since I'm sure that she knows what she's talking about and

this novel is essentially my dream come true, so I am so, so excited for it.

The next book on my list is A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir and I have

heard multiple different dates about when this novel is coming out, but the

one I originally found was April 24th, so that's what I'm going with, but I might be

wrong. A Reaper at the Gates is the third book in the An Ember in the Ashes series

and obviously considering it is the third book, I don't want to go too into

it, but all I can say is that you need to get a jump on this series because it is

lovely and great and if you would like to check out my full An Ember in the Ashes

review, I will link that up here because I don't want to spoil anyone

in this video. The next book on my list is Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli

and this is also out on April 24th. Everyone and their mother knows that I

absolutely adore Becky. I am so, so excited for this novel.

Leah is the best friend of Simon from the Simon vs. the Homosapiens

Agenda book and so this is kind of a spin-off about her and I am so excited

for it because Leah is a badass, plus-size, bi drummer and all of those

are great qualities, so I just cannot wait to read this book because I know

I'm going to absolutely adore it just like I've adored all of Becky's other work.

The next book on my list is On the Come Up by Angie Thomas and this one is out on

May 1st and I don't know literally anything about it other than its by Angie

Thomas and it is also set in Garden Heights, but it is not a sequel to The

Hate U Give and I really don't need to know anything more because as we all

discovered in 2017, Angie Thomas is brilliantly talented, so I cannot wait to

support more of her work. The next book on my list is The Way You Make Me Feel

by Maurene Goo which is out on May 8th and, again, I don't really know too much about

this novel. Maurene Goo's first novel came out this year and I didn't have a chance

to read it, but I heard brilliant things about it, so I'm excited to support her

by picking up her second novel hopefully. The next book on my list is Puddin' by

Julie Murphy, also out on May 8th, and I don't want to say too much about this

because it is the sequel to Dumplin' which is actually being made into a

movie which is a great reason for you to go pick up the book. And Dumplin'

features a main character that is fat and essentially enters a beauty

pageant and I'm not really gonna say anything more. All I can say is you

should read it, so then you can watch the movie and you can read Puddin'. The

next book on my list is Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake and this

is out on May 15th and yes, we are getting two books from her in the same

year. This one deals with a much, much heavier topic and I want to give a huge

content warning because, essentially, the entire theme of this

novel is rape. The main character's twin brother is accused of raping one of her

close friends and that is all I know about this novel and essentially that's

all I need to know because I trust that Ashley went about the topic well and

properly and I think that these are important novels that we need to have

because these are important discussions we need to be talking about. The next

book on my list is The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde and this is out on May 22nd and

I am so, so, so highly anticipating this novel. Queens of Geek is one of my

favorite books of all time and it is also by Jen Wilde if you didn't know, so

I am super highly anticipating this next novel by her and it is essentially about

a main character who is bisexual. She is a teen drummer who's essentially

branded as Hollywood's latest train wreck and I am just so thrilled for this

novel. The next book on my list is one that I am so highly anticipating and

that should come as a surprise to literally no one. It is From Twinkle, With

Love by Sandhya Menon and and that is out May 22nd as well. I am just so highly

anticipating this one. Obviously, all of you know that When Dimple Met Rishi is one

of my favorite books of all time - that book literally meant the world to me. In

some ways I'm even more excited about From Twinkle, With Love because it features a

major actor who's an Indian filmmaker and, I mean, hello - look at exactly what

I'm doing right now - I'm an Indian person making films and it also features a cute

moments which you know Sandhya's the best at if you've read When Dimple Met

Rishi. I'm very excited as you can tell, like, super excited. The next book on my

list is Final Draft by Riley Redgate and it features a main character who is a

writer and who is essentially the apple of her creative writing teacher's eye, but

that teacher is replaced three months before graduation and the new teacher is

not as easily impressed, so the main character essentially makes her goal to

impress this new teacher and I think that's a super cool premise and I have

heard brilliant things about Riley's previous work - I have Seven Ways We Lie,

I have not read it yet - but I have thought that all of the premises for her

stories have been really cool, so I am highly excited to support her with this

novel. And in case I didn't mention it this one is out on June 12th.

The next book on my list is Finding Yvonne by Brandy Colbert and this is out

on August 7th. And I read Brandy Colbert's novel, Little & Lion, back in

2017 and it was so, so good and that has essentially made me want to pick up all

of her future work, but I also think that the premise of this one sounds really

cool. Essentially, the main character is a violinist who has to deal with the fact

that she might not be good enough to get into the school she wants to go into and

then she unexpectedly gets pregnant and I'm sure that that takes her on another

wild ride, so I'm just super excited to read this one.

The next book I have is To Be Honest by Maggie Ann Martin and this is out on

August 21st. Eseentially, this features a fat main

character who has a mom who puts a lot of pressure on her weight and I'm sure

you can infer that she does not put pressure on her in a good way and from

what I could tell from the summary, I think it also has a cute moment, so I'm

excited. The next book on my list is Toil &

Trouble: 16 Tales of Women and Witchcraft which is on on August 28th and all I

know about this anthology is women, witches, diversity, and Tess Sharpe and that is

enough to have me interested. The next book on my list is The Golden

Tower by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black and this is out in September - there is no

specific date for it yet. And there are two reasons I can't tell you anything

about this novel. One is that there is essentially no information available yet.

Two is that this is the final book in the Magisterium series, so I wouldn't

want to say anything that would be a spoiler. All I can tell you about the

Magisterium is that it is a middle-grade series that deals heavily with magic and I have

loved it so far, so I highly recommend getting started on it. The next book on

my list is probably another one of my top 5 most anticipated releases of this

year - What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera. This one is out on

October 2nd and all I can say is that everyone and their mother knows that

this is a dream come true. These two authors working together is

perfect because they are best friends in real life. We either get to see a very

happy Adam or very sad Becky and I'm not sure what to expect from this novel, but

I am excited for it regardless. The next book I have is also out on October 2nd

and that is The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee. This

is kind of the sequel to The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue.

It's about Felicity who is the sister of the main character in The Gentleman's

Guide to Vice and Virtue and I am almost 100% sure that Mackenzi Lee has

stated that the main character in this story is asexual, so I think that that

will be some great representation if I am correct. The next book I have on my

list is Blanca and Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore and I don't really know much

about this other than the fact that it's by Anna-Marie McLemore and that's all

I need to know. so I'm gonna read it. And now, finally, for the last book on this

list - the number one book I'm most anticipating for this year, the book you all

have been waiting for me to mention - Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra

Clare. This one is out on December 4th, 2018 and that seems so far away, but I

just try to remind myself that the original release date was actually in

2019. This is the conclusion to The Dark Artifices trilogy which is objectively

Cassandra Clare's best work in terms of plot, writing, characters, and diversity

and those are all characteristics I look for in novels, so I am so excited for this

for multiple reasons, but primarily because I know that Cassie is best at

writing the third book in a series. For example, my favorites of her work have

been City of Glass, City of Heavenly Fire, and Clockwork Princess which are all the

third book in their trilogy-ness things, even though The Mortal Instruments is a six

book series, it was originally supposed to be a trilogy. After reading Lord Of

Shadows in 2017, I know that it is her best work so far objectively, so I know

without a doubt that Queen of Air and Darkness is going to be the best book

she comes up with so far. It is so far away, but I am sure that

that just means that it is going to be more worth it in the end. That was a lot

of books on this list, but I am highly anticipating all of them and obviously,

this list did not cover all of the great releases coming out this year, so please

let me know if you have any other books you are anticipating in 2018 - if you are

anticipating any of these, let me know or if there's a completely different book that

wasn't on this list, also let me know in the comments below because I want to

know more about what type of books you all enjoy. That was all I had for this

video, I hope you all enjoyed it, I hope you got some new bookish recommendations -

and if you did enjoy this video, please give it a like and subscribe

because that stuff makes me happy - and as I said, go ahead and comment down below

some of your most anticipated releases for 2018. And, as usual, all of my

social media and my goodreads will be in the description below if you'd like to

check me out anywhere else. Thank you all so much for watching, I hope you are

having a lovely day or night wherever you are, please remember you're beautiful and you

deserve the world, and I will see you next week with a brand new video.

Goodbye!

For more infomation >> MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES OF 2018 | xreadingsolacex [CC] - Duration: 18:01.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики для детей - Учим цвета - Цветные Машинки Молния Маквин - Развивающие мультфильмы для детей - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Мультики для детей - Учим цвета - Цветные Машинки Молния Маквин - Развивающие мультфильмы для детей - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Exercise in Pregnancy Improves Baby's Heart, Even After They're Born! | FFF 106 - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> Exercise in Pregnancy Improves Baby's Heart, Even After They're Born! | FFF 106 - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Genelec The Ones Review - Duration: 7:23.

Today we're going to present

The Three Musketeers from Genelec,. The Ones

Sawasdee!

I'm Eak, Fuzion

I'm Day, Fuzion

Today we're here with these big guys.

A pack!

A team!

Yeah right

What are they?

They are Genelec.

Generally, they are called 'The Ones'.

The Three Musketeers

It's a specific range of this brand.

This is a series 3000.

8300

They can be used for both digital and analog sources.

What is the difference among these three?

If you wanna know the differences, wait a second, and we're going to talk about it later.

With details?

Definitely

We're back with these Genelecs.

"The Ones"

The Three Musketeers

The Three Basket.. No

The Three Musketeers

Don't say it wrong.

This Genelec is produced entirely in Finland.

The body is made of 100% recycled aluminium.

No other contaminated materials

Environmentally friendly

Love Earth. Love Genelec.

That would be a good slogan for them.

It just popped in my head!

Love Earth, Love Genelec.

Okay, so it's entirely produced from recycled materials.

You might be thinking they looka a bit strange.

There must be a reason why they are designed with this weird look.

This part is a wave guide.

A very big one.

The wave guide can convey the waves and sound in accurate directions.

Travel as a line directly to your ears.

So, the design is very important.

Plus, it's importantly related to room response.

Let's say this Genelec can be adjusted to the environment or surroundings of a room.

Is it like some kinds of camouflage like a lizard?

No it's not!

Actually, it has software calibration.

Or we call it SAM, Smart Active Monitoring.

Just install the software and connect to a computer through the interface

Then, it will tune in and calibrate to surroundings

In order to make this Genelec a perfect monitor.

Is it difficult to calibrate speakers?

No, it's very easy!

Just make sure you have money.

I think they claimed that the calibration can be completed

In 5 seconds.

Just connect to the sound card and calibrate.

And use the software we mentioned so it can adjust itself to be perfect for the surroundings.

So, even you're sitting in a forest, a big room, or a small room...

Really? A forest?

I think just a room is fine.

Yeah, wherever it is, the sound quality is still the same.

Some people might get used to hearing a certain level of sound quality

I suggest you try using the calibration software of Genelec,

And you will get a sound that makes you feel like

'What!? How does my room sound this good!?'

Actually, many things are really effective to the sound:

Types of speakers, size of rooms, or even where you place the speakers.

If you set up wrong, a very expensive monitor can sound like a low-quality and less expensive one.

But sometimes a cheap one can sound like an expensive one if you know how to use them.

By the way, not only this big wave guide that you have, two woofers are provided as well.

One speaker has two woofers: upper and lower ones.

How about these two?

Yeah, they all have 2 woofers.

So that you can place it both horizontally or vertically.

Show me the horizontal version.

Here, place it like this.

And you know what? The sound is still the same

Either you place it horizontally or vertically.

You mean the main sound is sent directly as the same.

Can you show me the back of it?

Okay, let me show the back of...

You mean the back of me or what?

The back of the speaker!

Okay, because there are a few ringworms on my back.

I know! I know it well!

So in the back, there are many switches to adjust the sound.

I don't think you need to worry about the switches or these outputs.

It individually depends on how one uses the speaker.

You can put both digital and analog sources.

And also other sources.

Wow, what a generous speaker.

The useful switch that I want to present is

ISS switch.

What does ISS stand for?

Intelligent Signal Sensor

How many times did you repeat to yourself to remember?

Many times

It helps save the energy and also provides safety for the speaker.

Actually, the prominent feature of ISS is to protect from a sound surge.

For example, if you turn it on but don't use it,

It means no audio signal, it will turn off automatically

And If the audio signal goes through,

It will turn on and the audio will be played automatically.

It knows automatically like 'Okay! The audio signal is coming, I will turn myself on now!'.

Like a sleep mode.

It saves the energy and the lifespan of the speaker

Which is to avoid the sound surge issue.

The feature is awesome.

Normally, it's provided for TV, the sleep mode.

We already know that this company has an almost legendary history,

All best studios must have it

All over the world. We already know how important it is.

You know what? This series is not only for use in studio,

But we presented this for our audiences because you can use them at home.

Many people, like gamers, all use it for surround sound and stuff.

It can be use for gaming, listening to music, or connecting audio from TV.

Suitable for whatever purpose you want to use it for.

For you own entertainment.

If people want to try and listen to its sound, where to go?

Just come here and try it with us

At Fuzion Far East, block G

The official importer of Genelec

If you like our videos and reviews,

Please subscribe to us on our YouTube channel,

Leave comments, click thumbs up and share our videos.

Your comments are so important to us.

You can suggest if we should be funnier or not.

Yeah, and we will improve from your feedback!

I mean we have limited time, so we have to make it brief.

We gotta go now.

It's quite new for me to say like 'please subscribe, like and leave comments.'

Let's practice it and do it again in the next video.

We gotta go now.

See you in the next video!

Sawasdee!

For more infomation >> Genelec The Ones Review - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Lady Gaga x NICKI MINAJ X CARDI B Type beat 2018 - Duration: 2:27.

MORE EDM BEATS COMMING SOON! SUBSCRIBE

DONT FORGET TO HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét