Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 5 2018

Hello Everyone..

Welcome to Priya's Kitchen..

Today I'm going to share one instant breakfast recipe, that is Neer Dosa

It is very very simple to make and it is very healthy also

Let's start the process So for this Neer Dosa, we have to soak 1 cup

of Rice I have soaked this for overnight, you can

also soak it for atleast 2 to 3 hours now transfer this rice into the blender

add 2 tablespoons of freshly grated Coconut Salt to taste

make this in to a very very fine paste by adding little water

so I grinded our batter, it should be like this, very soft

now add Water, and make a very very thin batter, liek we make for rava dosa

the batter should be very thin adjust the salt as per your taste

so our batter is ready, it should be like this, like buttermilk

so our batter is ready, let's start preparing our dosas

so for this Neer Dosa, our pan should be very hot

sprinkle some Oil, and spread this with a tissue paper

now take the batter. we have to mix the batter every time before making the dosa

pour the dosa all over the pan cover the pan for 1 minute

we have to cook this dosa on only one side.

the other side will be cooking in the steam now open the lid

sprinkle very little oil all over the dosa. oil is optional

the flame should be on medium so our dosa is leaving the pan, that means

it is ready take this out.

fold this so similarly make all the dosas like this

mix the batter

so our yummy and healthy Neer Dosa is ready Serve hot with some coconut chutney or any

of your favourite pickle.

It goes excellent with chicken curry also.

try it in your home and let me know your feedback in the comments section below

Thank you for watching..

I hope you enjoyed today's session of making Neer Dosa

If you enjoy my recipe hit the Like button and Share my video with your friends and family

members Subscribe to my channel, Priya's Kitchen,

for more such yummy recipes See you soon with some more recipes..

Till then take care, Bye Bye..

For more infomation >> Neer Dosa Recipe | How to make perfect Neer Dosa | नीर डोसा | Instant Dosa | Healthy Recipes - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Three children killed in fire remembered on anniversary - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Three children killed in fire remembered on anniversary - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Dreams Come True | Suicide Squad (2016) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:39.

Hey, everyone can see all this trippy magic stuff, right?

Yeah. Why?

I'm off my meds.

So that's your old lady, huh?

Yeah.

Well, you need to handle this shit, all right?

Get up there, smack on her ass, tell her, "Knock this shit off."

I do not think that'd be wise.

I'm gonna draw out the big one.

My boys will detonate the bomb underneath him.

You know, we should get a drink sometime.

I've been waiting for you all night.

Step out of the shadows. I won't bite.

Hmm.

What the hell? Grab her.

Why are you here?

Because the soldier led you?

And all for Waller.

Why do you serve those who cage you?

I am your ally.

And I know what you want.

Exactly what you want.

Baby. Baby.

Baby, it's just a nightmare.

It's just a bad dream.

I'm here.

Miss me?

I'll put the kids to sleep and then maybe we can kick it?

Yeah?

I can't change what I did. And neither can you!

He married me!

It's not real.

I killed the Bat.

Nah, homie. You don't want that.

What? I want that.

She trying to play games with you, man.

- It's not real! - He's right.

It's not real.

How long have you been able to see?

My whole life.

You can't have them.

These are my people right here.

But it is our time.

The sun is setting, and the magic rises. The metahumans are a sign of change.

Lady, you are evil!

For more infomation >> Dreams Come True | Suicide Squad (2016) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

COME WITH ME TO DOLLAR TREE! MORE VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT IDEAS! - Duration: 17:14.

you wouldn't believe me if I told you what's right about this empty rack oh

we're at the second dollar tree you if haven't checked out the other one

I'm a few minutes ago be sure to check out the dollar tree link in the description box or

in the comments anyway we're at Dollar Tree number two today and we're gonna go

inside and check it out actually I'm just going in

now let's see what's different in here than the other one oh these are new or

you know like new to me these are really nice hats all right now I have a cart

should I get one or two of these let's get two I feel like I couldn't really

use it next year let's put that back oh look at these what this is like a $5 by

adorable and oh these are different socks like a little vintage vibe oh but

we didn't see these on the other store I like crazy straws with a lollipop on it

many large mini large lollipops that's the old 50% off Christmas goodies some

gift boxes books well they have the same exact organization set up over here's

the other store they had these bottles that's nice we're here let's see what's

different from the other Dollar Tree these glasses

oh these little tote bags these are nice bee-boop some plates and kitchen towels

can make a pillow I'm glad this one has different stuff than the other Dollar

Tree all of this stuff is new the heart note cards look they have the table

scatterer you guys they also have the pink ones all all in the back you

see it I have some from last year and then they also have these little paddle

boards paddle I can't talk and we saw the stickers all look they

have little packs some party favors

erasers I didn't show you guys on the last dollar tree but they have these heart

what are they called rings there we go and then they also have the

stings in here some cute little socks all these have hearts on the heel that's

super cute more 50% of Christmas items whoa look at these they're like metallic

stickers there are mommy of like a backsplash or something

whoa look at this I'm in the toy section I've never seen anything like this my

Dino headband and it lights up it's pretty cool well the other Dollar Tree

had the jetski this one but this one has the beach chair I just love these little

things and you guys saw this one and it's one more better clear

City Patrol I hope I found some cute little figurines and here's a little

mystery packs hope I find some please please please what is this thing a whirl

oh it makes noise oh here we go oh my goodness you guys

they have tons of slime you guys I'm gonna do a dollar tree slime video to

let you know how this turns out so come back okay better these are another huge

score at Dollar Tree their little first skins they have adhesive backs and they

come in so many different colors and patterns where did this come from

well this is the purple fur one and then they have my leopard print I can only

find the rest of them this is cool oh it's a puzzle it looks like a little I

don't know mystery pack or something Oh shimmer and shine these look at just

like My Little Ponies you know My Little Pony don't they

maybe not that one this mermaid is new yeah these are definitely new I haven't

seen these in any of the other dollar trees oh look there's many I have to get

this one for Zara she only has a Mickey oh they have lots of little Disney

goodies in the air different from the other Dollar Tree then they have these

cute little Bratz dolls or lol dolls we have Mod Podge both kinds

and lots of little notes books all you get for in here it's like somebody

opened up one my little pony the movies lots and lots of stickers wow that's a

lot of stickers so we thank you guys they have some craft stamps and what is

this it stamps flies there we go all these different alphabet stickers I

don't own any of these which says a lot because I have a lot of Dollar Tree

alphabet stickers some more stamp supplies this is noon it's just a really

large white sheet poster board material I'm sure that can come in handy oh look

a little holographic Journal these are so fun looking your pins my

Dollar Tree this is a real wood it's like really thin but oh my goodness

and they had the craft choice a little mason jars like the other Dollar Tree

head and they have some really thick ribbon and some thin ones and then down

here they have a mesh little ribbon or whatever this is gone yeah mesh we have

all the garden stuff out these gloves they're actually nice and look at these

little labels this is a really good school you guys these are plastic

they're not like paper or anything so that's a pretty good deal oh my goodness

it says love and it's made of wood like real wood that is so cute

then Dollar tree had these cute little candles strawberry salted caramel some

other fun little cents all these are so cute there's so many

candles in here or at least like different ones ones that I've never seen

so I just brought the other ones over here so you guys can just see how many

candles they have in there caramel brulee eggnog latte raspberry filled

nutmeg spice chestnut praline and then the cupcake ones red velvet toasted

coconut and then the blue sage and citrus we have more candles I think we

saw these the spice gingerbread peppermint cream salted caramel yeah

these are all these are new sleepy time oh I think these are like

local says old Williams bird candle then they have the soothing eucalyptus these

are nice vanilla rosewood and we smell this mmm that smells kind of good you

saw these before and this be brave would you guys tell me this is not the perfect

little DIY thing for Valentine's Day or anniversary or whatever Mother's Day

this is such a school I'm just racking up ideas for Grandma

grandpa and Lola Lola well we saw these on the other stores you guys make sure

you check out that video because this stuff is like no repeats from the last

trip I just showed you guys like I'm showing you all new stuff pretty much

this is new what is this I think this is in the wrong section because right

narrow over here in the candles I don't see anything new this stuff is really

pretty oh this pumpkin is gorgeous I don't need

any more pumpkins none have these figurines but we've seen all of these

before yeah we've seen these before these were a score last year during

Christmas time they're real stones and then they just had words engraved in

them little inspirational words you wouldn't believe me if I told you what's

right above this empty rack more of these I'm so sorry you guys cannot

find these they're just following me everywhere you guys we're pretty stacked

in dollar tree here

and they have some garland look at this can you use this all year round if you

like and some more Christmas stuff flowers and all that good stuff

and over here we have some arts and crafts is this oh wow look it's not yarn

but it kind of is I think maybe but this is a really good score at Dollar Tree

especially for this particular kind oh this is no race car wood craft kit that

was fun and they have lots of little play-doh options over here with the

stencils and cutters by the way play-doh saved us on the

airplane just saying I should do like a Dollar Tree travel video for you guys

because all our stuff pretty much came from Dollar Tree to keep occupied

on the train oh look at this

pulling out your shoes mini glue sticks more beads modeling clay some more 200

this is my really heavy and they just packed with play-doh and then they have

some buckets down here this is no the brand is not new the utterly smooth it

looks like they have like a different package or something country cream it's

definitely new well look at these I thought it was Vaseline it looks like a

little well basically it is petroleum jelly but it's like a little mini case

that's in rosey and in there is original and cocoa butter so I haven't seen these

in a while their little kabuki brushes this will come in handy for my Dollar

Tree a makeup challenge video as well as this eyelash adhesive and this brow

pencil I already picked a face makeup from the other Dollar Tree I just hope

it works let's get a no let's get a blush toast

wait I think toast might work

look at this little roller it's cute I mean nice for a little

Valentine's Day pack everything is Valentine's Day appropriate nice try

this have we seen these and Dollar Tree

before I don't know looks like they have two colors no three that one light

blonde and there's like a dark on back here medium brown these little headbands

are so cute I'm just packing up to fit my head too big for sorry a meal

without is called breakfast that's hilarious you guys remember

seeing these like when we first arrived to California so cute

have some more wine glasses hey Friday same time same place wine more awesome

please these are nice metallic markers that's a

good deal and then they have some of these wooden decor signs these little

fluffy keychains you guys know the dogs would attack this and tear it to pieces

they have some more up here believe and yeah some different colors

this is new expandable bag oh let's be cool to hold your groceries in

and there's like this lime colored one

these little trash cans must be nice and like your makeup area

put your q-tips and cotton swabs in it super cute

can I show these in the last one vegetable seeds flowers see specialty

seeds mixer see it's a Dollar Tree that's pretty cool alright guys well if

you enjoyed hanging out with us in Dollar Tree and we'll see you in the

next one don't forget to check the check my social media outlets because I'm

posting on Thursdays and Saturdays at 11 p.m. Pacific Standard Time now I don't

know what I'm doing just be on the lookout

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét