Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 5 2018

Hey guys, Nick Drossos. Welcome to Code Red Defense, today we're going to be

looking at how to talk to your attacker whether it's verbal or physical and this

is very important because what you say, what your body says, he's going to be

reading and he's going to be feeding off okay. I always tell people that when

you're going to defuse a situation the first thing is obviously you want to

keep your hands up I don't want to say look man I don't

want to fight and yet I'm in a fighting stance. What does my body say is that I want to

fight. So, what I'm saying I'm also... I'm saying must also be congruous

with my body. So if my hands are up and I'm trying to defuse a situation, I always

tell people what's the key in trick of the defusing a situation: be honest.

Really defuse the situation, don't only do it out of strategy, really try to talk

your way out of a fight. I worked in clubs, I saw people fight over the dumbest things,

stupidest things and I've seen people

take beatings over the dumbest and stupidest things. I saw a guy that got is ass kicked

and all the other guy told them apologize. Freak you, I'm not going to apologize.

Guess what... 3 guys jumped him and beat him up until we had to jump in okay. So when

we're talking to your attacker listen to the words.

I'm listening to the words but I'm also studying his body language but I'm also

staying aware of my body language. I like to keep my tone of voice... I don't want to be

like look man I don't want to fight... Look man I really don't to fight, I'm sure we can talk about it.

My voice is stating neutral. As i'm talking to him, I'm studying his body language, at

the same time I'm not allowing him to get any anything and I you know I'm talking in a

way that I'm trying to control the situation, I'm trying to defuse, it's very

simple. I'm either going to allow him to control the conversation or I'm going to

control the conversation which means, who ever controls the

conversation also can control the fight. If he pushes me, I just played into his trap.

I play into his game. However, if he pushes me and I'm going to keep my voice

right now I'm drawing him in, I'm setting up my first strike, the verbal psychology

I'm going to lower his guard I'm going to raise his ego and I'm going to get... I'm

going to set up to throw my first strike. I can't do it if I'm, freak you man... Once I

do that, I'm escalating the situation, he's also preparing for me to hit

and counter or for him to go preemptive. So your verbal as well as your body is very

important. So I hope you guys enjoyed the video. If you want to learn more

self-defense, we have an hour-and-a-half video I'm just verbal defense. We'll put the

link in the description. Go click on it, go check out this hour and a half

action-packed video and I want to thank for watching, I'll see you guys on the

other side. Stay safe and stand strong.

[Code Red Defense]

For more infomation >> How to Talk to your Attacker - Self Defense Tips - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

"Vinnaithandi Vantha Angel" Team Watched Movie with Fans | Udhayam Theatre | kalakkal cinema | VTVA - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> "Vinnaithandi Vantha Angel" Team Watched Movie with Fans | Udhayam Theatre | kalakkal cinema | VTVA - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

La verità (non falsità LOL) di Gino - Duration: 12:16.

For more infomation >> La verità (non falsità LOL) di Gino - Duration: 12:16.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Spor Ajansı | 5 OCAK 2018 | Haldun Domaç & Kerem Canbulat | Youtube - Duration: 18:30.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Spor Ajansı | 5 OCAK 2018 | Haldun Domaç & Kerem Canbulat | Youtube - Duration: 18:30.

-------------------------------------------

Conversation Fillers for English Fluency – Keep the conversation going | Advanced English Lesson - Duration: 10:41.

For more infomation >> Conversation Fillers for English Fluency – Keep the conversation going | Advanced English Lesson - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

DIY COMO FAZER RELÓGIO DE MADEIRA - Artesanato e Decoração com Stencil OPA - Do Lixo ao Luxo - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> DIY COMO FAZER RELÓGIO DE MADEIRA - Artesanato e Decoração com Stencil OPA - Do Lixo ao Luxo - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Воу, это же нереально! Warface - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> Воу, это же нереально! Warface - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

QUER SABER COMO O HOMEM TRANSA? - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> QUER SABER COMO O HOMEM TRANSA? - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome To Loose Women | Big Field - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Welcome To Loose Women | Big Field - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

LetterSchool Learn handwriting D'Nealian 1-20 numbers for toddlers 1 to 20 Fun Song for children - Duration: 17:35.

LetterSchool Learn handwriting D'Nealian 1-20 numbers for toddlers 1 to 20 Fun Song for children

For more infomation >> LetterSchool Learn handwriting D'Nealian 1-20 numbers for toddlers 1 to 20 Fun Song for children - Duration: 17:35.

-------------------------------------------

COME SCELGO DELLE CUFFIE DA GAMING ECONOMICHE? (RECENSIONE ITEK TAURUS H322) - Duration: 16:37.

For more infomation >> COME SCELGO DELLE CUFFIE DA GAMING ECONOMICHE? (RECENSIONE ITEK TAURUS H322) - Duration: 16:37.

-------------------------------------------

Hearthstone Kobolds Dungeon Run - สู้เค้า มนุษย์ชา! - gameplay ไทย #3.1 - Duration: 29:15.

For more infomation >> Hearthstone Kobolds Dungeon Run - สู้เค้า มนุษย์ชา! - gameplay ไทย #3.1 - Duration: 29:15.

-------------------------------------------

5 Ideas How to Decorate a Small Living Room - Duration: 3:48.

There are more than dozens small living room

decorating ideas you can find in internet

or interior book and magazine.

Staying in a small house pushes you to be

more creative with the storage and the decoration.

While considering both points, you cannot

cross comfort and fancy look from the list.

That is why you need some tips to make it work.

This is 5 ideas how to decorate a small living room

by simphome.com.

1.

Tinted Bottle

This project will transform your table into

something bright and blooming.

You will need empty milk bottle or glass,

emulsion paint, and duct tape.

To spread the color, you could use your hand

or rough brush: the messy color shapes different art.

Stick the tape on the bottle to let you limit

the border and start staining.

Pink and white will suit romantic theme, especially

with the ombre look.

Allow the bottle to dry for several minutes

before removing the tape and done

2.

Artistic Lyrics

Have you got beautiful art stacked in the

corner of the room?

Put it back to the front row by adding a little

bit magic on its surface.

You will need artwork letter sticker.

For the next fifteen to thirty minutes, you

will be busy to cut the sticker to letter,

forming your favorite lyrics.

Stick the letters on the drawing, then apply

several layers of paint on it.

Turn on your hair dryer to speed up the drying process.

Pull the stickers carefully.

3.

Letter Wall Art

See the reclaimed wood on a garage sale?

You could turn it into something artistic

with duct tape and two tone paints.

Just see how the natural pattern of wood blends with colors.

Set the area where you want to tape the letters.

Mix two tone colors in three small cups, each

has degraded colors.

Stain the wood with lighter shade on the top,

and switch swiftly to the darker shade on the bottom.

Peel the sticker when the paint is completely dried.

4.

Three Dimensional Beauty

Fill up the empty wall with this beautiful property.

Made from thin circle wood, this wall art

gives off fancy vibes in the room.

There is no limit in colors, but it is better

to pick just five of the best.

Purchase the acrylic paint of the chosen color,

wood glue, 4, 6.5, 8, and 10 inch plywood.

Paint the wood diagonally with three colors.

After that, organize them to replicate a flower bloom,

using the biggest circle as the base.

5.

Pretty Jars

By using jute and hooks, you could create

a superb decoration for your window in the living room.

Grab some mason jars and fill one third of

the jar with water.

Insert some pretty flowers in it.

Mount the hook on the wall, about two inches

higher than the curtain rail or the window

frame, if you don't use curtain.

Tie up the jute around the jar neck and leave

it long enough to reach the hook.

Make it even prettier with a ribbon tie facing to the front.

That's it,

You just learned view clever ways how to decorate

a small living room.

Come back again next timewith more home,

Apartment MAKEOVER, and decorating ideas

Like this video, comment it, or better yet,

share it with everyone in your social circle.

Dont forget to press subcribe button if this

channel is new to you.

See you again later.. and

THANKS FOR WATCHING

For more infomation >> 5 Ideas How to Decorate a Small Living Room - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

What are some healthy, easy to make snacks? - Duration: 3:45.

What are some healthy, easy to make snacks?

One of the easiest and on the go healthy snack would be Peanut Butter Balls.

Step 1: Mix 2 table spoons of peanut butter, 3–4 table spoons of coconut powder, 20–25 crushed nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts) in a bowl and make small balls of the mixture.

Place the balls over a tray covered with butter paper/ kitchen wrap. Refrigerate it for half an hour.Step 2: Melt dark compound/ Milk chocolate over a double boiler/ microwave and coat the peanut butter balls with it.

Place them on the tray again.Refrigerate till the chocolate is set (half an hour).This can be stored up to 12–16 days.

I am totally a proponent of quick and easy to make healthy snacks. I pretty much have to eat constantly, so I love healthy choices that take little time to make! Here are some of my favorites:.

A Good Ol' Fruit Salad. My fridge is filled to the brim with fruit, so I eat different fruits throughout the day. Whipping up a fruit salad, or just a bowl of fruit, has become second nature to me.

I grab different types of fruit, usually strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, pineapple, bananas, and sometimes more exotic fruits like dragon fruit if I have it.

Rinse what needs to be rinsed, chop it up and dump it in a bowl with a bit of honey, agave, or even yogurt. It's one of my favorite snacks.

Another quick one to snag. I have many different flavors of hummus, so I can switch it up from time to time.

I also love to dip cucumbers and pita chips in hummus too. Sometimes I'll even spread hummus on a wrap and add carrots, lettuce, cucumbers, and jicama slices. It makes a pretty fast and yummy wrap too.

I will admit, I was hesitant to try these at first. But they somehow taste so much better than a normal smoothie. Basically, you whip up a normal smoothie, however you like, and pour it into a bowl.

Top with fresh fruit, granola, seeds like chia or flax, nuts if you like, and even other things like fresh mint, coconut, or cacao nibs.

The options on how to make these are as endless as the number of smoothies you can make. And they are delicious. Hope you enjoy some of these quick and healthy snack ideas!.

For more infomation >> What are some healthy, easy to make snacks? - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Xem Tử Vi Tuổi Giáp Tý Nam Mệnh Năm 2018 - Sinh Năm 1984 - Duration: 10:07.

For more infomation >> Xem Tử Vi Tuổi Giáp Tý Nam Mệnh Năm 2018 - Sinh Năm 1984 - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

Truck flips on snowy road - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Truck flips on snowy road - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Not All Molestation Are Forceful || My Carefree Bird Poem || Nishabd Poetry || By Qadir Shamshad - Duration: 3:07.

Long ago in a woods area i found a little bird, She's too beautiful to be described by a word.

I got close to her for nature and not charm, Though color's so adorable yet nature's so calm.

I took her along and brought her to my home, She was totally cageless and fully free to roam.

She used to chirp & chirp and i did love to hear, I did trust her blindly yet had in mind had a fear.

She's so innocent that anything could happen;- She could fall in bait and suffer without flapping.

One day my worst fear of life did come true. What was creeping into her life i had no clue.

A Monster in Angel's disguise fascinated her,- Suddenly I found a massive change in behavior.

I could find out she was ditching and lying, I decided it is time that i need to start spying.

One day i found my predictions were right, I forced her to confess with all my might.

She finally revealed she had been molested, And misused for greed and was cage-arrested.

She's badly wounded and broken into pieces, I was mummed and my movement just ceased.

Later i realized she was made an addict, That Monster was pure evil and convict.

I had to fetch her and save her from that jerk, My bubbly chirpy bird had lost all her perk.

I cried like a baby for many more nights. My pillow got wet by tears i had to hide.

I suffered a severe pain in chest and my heart. It seemed like someone was tearing me apart.

I had to keep my sadness away for a while, My duty was to make my bird cheer with smile.

My stupid wounded bird always had a hope, The Monster would be back and they'd get elope.

I struggled so hard and made her face the truth, It did break her again and shook her to the root.

Slowly my bird recovered from that pain, I could then see my bird smiling once again.

Yet had a fear of that Monster wasn't dead, I knew i had to be prepared for ahead.

I got my little bird and covered in my arms, And made sure she doesn't face any more harm.

Didn't realise when i got so much possessive, Tabooed her from look around made her aggressive.

I was so much into covering her from all, She is getting frustrated i didn't see at all.

One day she made me feel I'm forcing her, That day i cried again and i wiped off single tear.

With a hope I decided to let my bird flee,

And i told to my heart,

If she is loyal to me she will return to me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét