Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 6 2018

A: Yuck B: That was so bad

A: YouTube what's good Xhia_l8r Gaming here and welcome to another episode of Alex and Brayden try things from around the world.

B: Great name A: It's a long title but we'll work with it. So today

we're trying a bunch of Mexican candy, I recently went to America and got a bag

of stuff for $0.99 and it came with a lot of Mexican candies all of them come

in very interesting packaging with no English on them, it's all Spanish

so we're gonna try them try them out.

B: That one looks hot what are we trying first you recognize this stuff with something let's have one of these we go

high now yucky I'm like pineapple at the best of times Chile

Rocko's chitty-chitty rockets very nice with flavor a war SAP boss pineapple

peanuts interesting got like little chili flakes inside at all oh yeah let's

go like this weird oh I think it may be chilly it's weakly enough I kinda like

it no I like the beginning I don't like the

middle flavor good luck the just sucking it hold a big

fun but how pal is not nice mm-hmm with three other types of these

hormones crushed good food bad bingo Oh angered be alright

No then what is this tamarind hammered mom use it now they Indians using my

chutney all right tamarind chutney and stuff

like that I thought it could be like I know it's like an orange nope Wow I

sound really dumb what kind do you want well actually what a melon tell me yes I

agree with that tamarind okay everyone sounds like anyway why do I

feel like this is gonna be the same with the same awful flavor inside oh hey

that's not nice it's already not nice that yeah oh that's not nice

that's disgusting yeah that was bad one lucky there was

only two of them yeah

oh is that I don't want to describe the taste disgusting yeah let's just give

need to give the numbers ah pineapple I give a it wasn't it wasn't the worst

thing ever tasted out of ten yeah I give it like a 5/5 like a three this start

tamarind I give it to if I'm given okay I'll give that like a three and a half

I'll give that one too yeah yeah all right I mean good

come on you got to save this franchise hey Mingo you gonna save the franchise I

like the little face on it too it's like they all got weird faces I got one half

that's brewing value for money

Mingo it did first up if moans difference like it's weirdly mango but

it's also weirdly not mango yeah yeah

watermelon please that's gonna finish it yeah where was in fact that fake Mendo

net bingo terrible is it not the same spice inside all done definite sense

fire chilly field yeah

yeah it's chilly food set up I didn't know sour heart candy watermelon flavor

was chilly field it's disgusting that was sure had that one they're

getting worse oh one that's like the tango before I've

been it was two when I bit it it was a one warning on here what not recommended

for children under 3 years old why are you eating it to spice kind of hoping it

Braden better mangled yeah sounds good burn the rest I love watermelon flavor

I'm surprised to pineapple I like more than the other two though because I

don't know me like like pineapple candies yeah yeah I'm like pineapple .

so pizza kebab yeah maybe a burger a lot of savory things is

that weird I hate it myself I only like pineapple

savory things with but you know may I say like I I'm

allergic to pineapple just not eat it

like the Mexicans kind of dentists alone cuz he thought hard candies it's a

Chilean sighs terrible we got a couple more we Chile in the brain

I'll give that one walks or three-and-a-half beforehand I'll be a

four or a five undertaste ask about it down to a three off I

couldn't fall cuz it's tolerable I am wrestling though

Tamron yeah this one is tomorrow's sabor tamarind Oakland Chile tamarind with

chili flavor and it's forty the energy up is 40 by the same company JB's yeah

it's chewy or another hard candy that's not a hard candy so I got a nice weird

shape to anyone eat it go black buns okay

better than the other one the other camera roll better than the old tamarind

you say

I'm on it it's gonna get less chewy inside

Oh chewy inside oh yeah okay that made it better

that's nice number one it's not nice but it's nicer than the last time once oh no

I can taste it in my nose whoa your body that's a three

do a half maybe two laughs no I'm not hating this I am it's interesting though

knowing half the taste isn't nice it's another watermelon one call it

there there's another watermelon can you guess what's inside Chile Chile hell

yeah

don't struggle

okay you don't lie to me again oh you cheated

Oh Robert you okay - yeah yeah it's definitely above average so I can see

what this package was 1997 hard candy lollipop flavor with soft Center caramel

I think it's a salted can um this caramel

let's give it give it a bite there's like use this plastic to the stick

holy moly this is hard candy lollipop - Mario flavoured with soft scented

tamarind tamarind brighten caramel something something something tamarind

oh shit I don't struggle straight not happy why my struggling the seal seal

it's not like a choppa chocolate it's like a distinguishable tear

look at that it's flat on one side and dented on the other yeah I want to get

to that Center oh my god I'm not biting then no no no no you straight no Alex

don't I'm not liking the licks yeah and then you bite it it tasted like this one

but worse no so it tastes like the brown one give this one but worse Oh God okay

so this is the one that I'm really interested in this one's got pica slide

it's only law is the chili on the stick what the hell okay so there's a stick

and this is like one that I've seen when I was walking around like little Mexican

town in LA and it's got a chili stick like you can actually lick this

but how fuckin grody is that if this didn't come in a package

anyone could have just like you could have left it out on the street chance to

taste it look I was still explaining my dial Oh wicked okay so as you can see

here it's a nice red flavor and it's got lots of coating on it nice seasoning

it's uh oh it's not nice it's salty oh yeah

yuck all right we're gonna put you in a mouth and suck over three seconds again

three whole seconds we go one two I can go a minute no I cannot do MIT I reckon

let's test I reckon if I can get past the first ten I'm good credit sick no

disgusting I'm getting it like right here it's not somehow it's disgusting

it's a little sour it's a little it's like Thai food it's sweet sour salty and

spicy it's just a weird combination for a lolly so salty why this is seasoning

and it's just straight salt like look at this oh that's it I don't like about

that like what I know I wanted to get to the candy

beneath it it's so not worth it and this is the other one that's like this is

pretty popular Oh easy that was a pop there just push it on top this one's

called an alert a I need it yes it is no it's corn the old bean corn buddy the

corn chip con chile is this actual corn see like a corn on it look good so this

is yeah a lot a rebel Cardoso dad chili covered hard candy lollipop with

soft candy Center what's it everyone good no it's just

like the other one it's literally just the other one not a salty ah no no no no

watching it again I bit the other one yeah I ain't making that mistake again

you know whole bag I'm giving it a one maybe a tooth it's definitely alive cuz

I have not seen any soft candy in here a soft candy made by double holy crap I'm

sis customer soft candy means viable apparently that's not nice like I'd

rather just get corn with stick and put some chili seasoning on it then yeah no

no that's not nice I'll give it though yeah they're both

ones to me no so bad then I was so bad like they're definitely not for our

white palates that's definitely not for us I mean like I'm sure some someone who

like them would like them but I don't like them

they'd be terrible the watermelon one of the men was alright I think that was the

best one on the bag and that was a we go better six the best one with Domingo I

had to maintain wait no you're the one about the watermelon there yeah why we

give that like a part see you gave it a six I give it a five oh yeah that was

the best thing that was the best thing I know whole bag that does not compare at

all to our Japanese candy video where we had like no good that was good candies

but here today at weight is just Mexico you have ruined us thank you so much for

watching this episode of Alex and Brayden try things from different

countries if you did enjoy this video please be sure to leave a like on it and

as always like I'm surprised and see you later

you

For more infomation >> AUSTRALIANS TRY MEXICAN CANDY! w/ Braydos - Duration: 20:48.

-------------------------------------------

Best of Gopro 2017 - Radde fährt radd rewind - Enduro / Downhill - Duration: 7:15.

everybody whips to the right

dude...

that was cool

now stepup stepdown

that was ok

oh yeah - don't know the track yet

so windy!

I want to peek down there

this is so sick

can't see any trail marking anymore

somehow

just love it

haven't ridden here for ages

sick

For more infomation >> Best of Gopro 2017 - Radde fährt radd rewind - Enduro / Downhill - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

【イタリアへ行きたい!!第3回 】ナヴォーナ広場・パーティ (日本語字幕) - Duration: 16:40.

For more infomation >> 【イタリアへ行きたい!!第3回 】ナヴォーナ広場・パーティ (日本語字幕) - Duration: 16:40.

-------------------------------------------

拆Fans給我的禮物 - 我真的哭了...超感謝! - Duration: 14:30.

For more infomation >> 拆Fans給我的禮物 - 我真的哭了...超感謝! - Duration: 14:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mobile Legends WTF Moments 62 Fans Compilation - Duration: 12:34.

Pls dont forget to vote guys!!! XD

For more infomation >> Mobile Legends WTF Moments 62 Fans Compilation - Duration: 12:34.

-------------------------------------------

Learn how to close an email in Greek. What words do Greeks use? - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Learn how to close an email in Greek. What words do Greeks use? - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Tiruppavai part 23 || Devotionals || MusicHouse27 - Duration: 21:28.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

For more infomation >> Tiruppavai part 23 || Devotionals || MusicHouse27 - Duration: 21:28.

-------------------------------------------

Времена года и месяцы / Seasons and Months - Duration: 4:22.

Hello, my friends!

Today the topic of our lesson is "Seasons and Months".

A year is the average time it takes for the Earth to go once round the Sun.

There are 12 months or 52 weeks or 365 days in a year.

Every four years there is a leap year. It has 366 days.

The names of the months are: January, February, March, April, May,

June, July, August, September, October, November, December.

The days of the week are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

There are 7 days in a week, 24 hours in a day,

60 minutes in an hour and 60 seconds in a minute.

There are four seasons in the year — spring, summer, autumn and winter.

The Sun rises in the east in the morning and sets in the west in the evening.

We tell the time by means of watches and clocks.

In the times of Julius Caesar the first month of the year was March, which is now the third month.

Now the first month of the year is January. It is very cold in January.

The second month is February. It has twenty-eight days.

Every leap year February adds a twenty-ninth day.

The third month — March is the first month of Spring.

In spring the days grow longer and the weather becomes warmer.

Spring like any other season has three months.

June, July and August are the summer months of which July and August are the hottest ones.

In summer I often go to see my friends who live in the country.

When my vacation is over, I return to my native town.

In autumn the days grow shorter.

The weather is bad. It often rains.

December is the twelfth and last month of the year.

At the same time it is the first month of winter.

There is usually much snow in winter. It's windy and frosty.

But children can enjoy going skating, skiing,

tobogganing, thrawing snowballs and making a showman.

And now questions:

1) How much does it take for the Earth to go once round the Sun?

The average time for the Earth to go once round the Sun is a year.

2) How many months are there in a year?

How many months are there in a year?

There are 12 months.

3) Where does the Sun rise?

The Sun rises in the east in the morning.

4) Which month was the first in the times of Julius Caesar?

In the times of Julius Caesar the first month of the year was March.

5) How many days has February?

February has twenty-eight days, but every leap year February adds a twenty-ninth day.

Thank you for attention!

I hope this information was useful to you.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Времена года и месяцы / Seasons and Months - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Круг - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Круг - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Mercedes-Benz G-Class What to expect - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> 2018 Mercedes-Benz G-Class What to expect - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Аффирмации на каждый день от Наталии Правдиной. Аффирмация для позитивного мышления и счастья - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Аффирмации на каждый день от Наталии Правдиной. Аффирмация для позитивного мышления и счастья - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

#VLOG17 - NOUVELLE ANNÉE, NOUVEAUX CHALLENGES - Duration: 9:08.

Hi everyone!

We hope you enjoyed your Christmas and New Year's celebrations.

We are still in California. In Big Sur area.

The landscapes are pretty amazing.

It's all about beaches, surfers and turquoise water

as you can see behind me.

We are pretty good right now.

We are still with Michael.

We decided to do something a bit different for this vlog.

As Michael is a film photographer and as he's very creative

we decided that each one of us will have to teach something to the others during the next few days.

I think we'll start with a drawing lesson by Michael

because he started recently to draw again.

We'll see how this goes!

We are in Joshua Tree National Park.

We just finished the drawing session.

Michael gave us some advice the other day.

It was pretty intersting.

We all sat at the same place

and we all decided to draw what we wanted to.

We were right there.

What's very interesting is that in the park

there are trees, rocks, mountains.

It is varied so it allowed us to play with these elements dimensions.

Everyone could draw what he wanted.

It's funny to see that we all chose different things.

We have to show you what Sam decided to draw.

I personally think that my tree looks pretty good.

The tires dimensions look very real.

It's funny because I tried first to draw a tree

and all the details kinda oppressed myself.

So I decided to stick with straight lines

and to draw the van.

There are some perspective issues but I'm proud!

Compared to what Elise did wich is way more organic.

That's very intersting.

I think you realized Elise about the difficulty to draw elements with different sizes.

The dimensions were very complicated for me to draw.

Some trees were closer to me than others.

And that's mine. It was also a challenge for me

because there were different shades on the leaves.

There were a lot of details and you needed to chose what you wanted to show.

It was very interesting!

I'm really happy that I've learned all those tips.

Besides that we'll keep on going exploring the area.

Tonight we'll try to move aside from the park because it's very crowded.

We'll see you guys there!

It's 6:30 AM.

We just woke up from our camping spot.

We are about to start a campfire.

Sam will teach us how to start a good campfire.

My mission is to collect some twigs.

The campfire will be right there.

We had to buy firewood.

As we are in the middle of the desert it's a bit complicated to find big trees around here.

We are cheating a little bit but it's okay.

I also wanted to show you the inside of our van when we are three to sleep in it.

It's quite a puzzle.

There is the bottom bed unfolded like this.

All the mess is around.

Tidy.

If we can use the word "tidy".

The upper bed is also unfolded.

Did you sleep well Michael?

Yes!

We'll show you Loka when she slept well.

She is not as sleepy as the other time.

We'll start the campfire.

And we'll even try to cook something for the breakfast

on the campfire.

Here is what we cooked.

Scrambled eggs and potatoes.

Is it good?

It's very tasty! How was your first campfire Michael?

It was very nice!

It was interesting to see how the fire started.

And the cooking was also different from what I know.

Yes.

Can you say it was a baptism of fire on fire?

That's a good one. I don't know if we could say that!

Bon appetit!

We are about to eat some fruits

before we do some yoga.

I'll try to teach some yoga to the guys this morning.

We are near L.A. in Santa Monica.

Are you ready guys?

Yes we are ready!

The yoga session is over.

After the effort comes the reward.

We made some pancakes.

They look pretty good!

The yoga lesson was very interesting even for me

because it was the first time of teaching for me.

I realized that explaining postures is not that easy.

What about you guys?

I realized that I was not that flexible. That's about it.

It was interesting to step out of my comfort zone.

It was harder that I thought.

We think that yoga is all about postures and that it seems easy.

But it's not really the case.

It was interesting.

Great!

It's Michael last day.

That's why we made pancakes.

We are nice to him.

Yes because we never ate pancakes during this trip!

Ever!

It's because he has to go back to Belgium

in the bad weather.

It's his last day so we'll drop him at the airport of L.A. this afternoon.

It's over for this vlog.

Sam and I decided we'll make one vlog each week at least in January.

It's a challenge but we'll do our best to make it happen.

We'll see you in a week then.

Ciao!

For more infomation >> #VLOG17 - NOUVELLE ANNÉE, NOUVEAUX CHALLENGES - Duration: 9:08.

-------------------------------------------

Tiruppavai part 24 || Devotionals || MusicHouse27 - Duration: 26:33.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

Please Share and Subscribe Our Channel Or Interesting Videos.

For more infomation >> Tiruppavai part 24 || Devotionals || MusicHouse27 - Duration: 26:33.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Спасти планету с Леонардо ДиКаприо - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Спасти планету с Леонардо ДиКаприо - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Коматозники - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Коматозники - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Hoe werkt een soldeerbout? (uitgelegd in 2 min.) - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Hoe werkt een soldeerbout? (uitgelegd in 2 min.) - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Hong Kong cent banknotes - Duration: 5:16.

hello people hey you going just going from goomar their coins and banknotes

and today I'm gonna show you these 1 5 and 10 sync banknotes from Hong Kong so

we have two separate issues we have these ones from 1941 and they were

issued and during the Second World War and these are issued and used probably

up until the Japanese invasion of Hong Kong in around about December 1941 and

we have a 1 cent I do not have the 5 cent and there is the 10 same thing so I

do 1 cent comes in free serial number type so this one has no prefix and then

there is the alien beam prefix and it says this one can be used up to a value

of $1 so you can use 100 banknotes well which is equivalent to one dollar over

that people can refuse to actually accept them

I mean you'll find mice currencies are pretty much like that and your strain

currencies are no different okay back just there's a 80 count of pennies and

Pho and this one is quite well used quite dirty probably good condition yeah

but these are actually quite expensive too so here we have the 10 cents in

better condition this file you can use to evaluate

$2 then two dollars Hong Kong back then was actually quite a lot of money

probably equivalent to like $50 now okay so this one comes in two series got one

with the a prefix a mum with out the prefix

and just the numbers and a reverse it's blue and just you know

Tipu flow designs and these ones were also legal tender after 1945 when the

British free to Hong Kong so here is the second issue these were issued slightly

9:45 who King George the sixth head but these ones are Elizabeth issue and this

banknotes are from with the period between 1961 and 1965 now the one cent

was issued up until 95 when they were withdrawn in the monetizes currency okay

so as you can see can use this one for $1 he has in Chinese and gone team fool

and that just means government of Hong Kong and yeah it's all denominated in so

it's Japan which is just one thing Cantonese then you have fun which is

five cents no bad they have no watermark and then we have some fun which is 10

cents you know on the reverse it's just bad having a watermark or security Fred

and the reason why these were issued in 1961 was because um what I've read is

that there was a shortage of small denominations for Chinese New Year and

well in Chinese new young if people read pocket girl I see yeah

I hope I said read pocket and not

diarrhea because Cantonese it like that and on time day so yeah that issue in

1965 or read pockets as America pockets you generally have to give a new

banknotes representing I know probably New Year happy yeah so

I've got quite a few red pockets from family members in Hong Kong that's why I

have a lot of banknotes and videos of Hong Kong yep so these ones are also

pretty expensive because this is the 1961 65 series and you know in circular

condition like it's actually quite hard to get anyway so if you like these type

of banknotes please give it a thumbs up and subscribe because I like to make

good use of it other types of currency and coins that circulated there's a mean

of payment means of payment from all different periods thank you very much

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét