Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 6 2018

If He Likes You You'll Know, It's That Simple

There are so many sings indicating that he actually likes you.

Here is the list to know if he likes or even love you.

1.

First of all, they will not only text you back.

There will be follow-up questions, and the conversation is not only a chit-chat.

It is more meaningful since it tries to establish communication and relation better.

He starts to open up himself, and he also tries to know you better.

You will notice such situation easily.

Moreover, you also can bet that he will text you first.

2.

He's going to be super nice Someone who loves you, practically wants to

be treated well.

This is why you will notice that he becomes very nice person to grab your heart.

Be aware though that someone nice may turn to be narcissists in the end.

You will notice that his love is pure by the way he talks.

If he often refer to himself, there is a small problem you have with him.

3.

He shows something real Words typically do not express anything but

false promises.

That is why if you see him struggling to give you the best treatment and care, you should

realize that he loves you.

You need to see his struggle which is usually too difficult to infer.

4.

No excuse If he truly likes you, he will not make excuse

for things he could not do.

Instead, he will be struggling to death to prove you that he is the best man in the world

for you.

However, you also need to know the difference between excuse and feeling sorry.

Sometimes man also has some limitations, and you need to understand that as well.

5.

You will always in his mind You know that through his actions, words,

and emotion.

You can see that the world is nothing without you beside him.

You can feel and see that through the effort he has made to make you the queen of his life.

All in all, that's the If He Likes You You'll Know, It's That Simple.

So, Really cool information isn't it!

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> If He Likes You You'll Know, It's That Simple - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Brad Meltzer Explains Harry Houdini's Connection to the Secret Service - Duration: 5:19.

For more infomation >> Brad Meltzer Explains Harry Houdini's Connection to the Secret Service - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Ταξίδι στο Μιλάνο - Milan City Tour, Italy Travel Vlog (English Subtitles) - Duration: 15:46.

Good morning!

I'm in Milan.

I came yesterday evening

so I could not show you anything.

Normally I was flying from Thessaloniki to Milan at noon,

but due to fog we had about five and a half hours of delay.

It was very boring so many hours to spend them to the airport.

From Bergamo Airport to the center of Milan, we took an hour by bus.

The ticket was €5.

Then I got the Metro for 7 stops and the ticket was €1.30.

I came here, I live in airbnb.

I met the host, told me some things about the house and the shops in the area.

I woke up early, prepared myself,

i drink my tea and in a few minutes I would leave the house to explore the city.

Before I leave the room, let me show you.

The entrance is here,

As you can see the kitchen is here,

The bed,

then we see the office

It has a window that looks into an inner courtyard and other balconies.

It has a fridge.

It's the bathroom here.

It is a small apartment but is located in a good and safe area,

close to Naviglio Grande canal

about 20 minutes from the center of Milan.

It costs €40 per night

and is ideal for a 3-day stay like my own.

My first stop, of course, will be the Duomo cathedral of Milan,

which is the most imposing temple in Europe and the exuberance of exaggeration,

as it's externally decorated with 3000 statues of saints, animals and monsters.

The inside of the temple as you see is less impressive to not distract the believer's attention during prayer.

However, you will see many statues, as well as very impressive stained-glass windows

with scenes from the Bible.

After exploring every corner of the temple, it's time to ascend to the top of it.

The options are two:

stairs or elevator.

To get to the top of the Duomo Cathedral, you pass through a statue forest.

At the highest point of the temple stands the Madonnina statue,

which it's a protector of Milan.

In the Duomo square and just a few meters from the cathedral church of Milan,

is located the first commercial center of Italy,

Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.

This building was built in the 15th century to meet the recreational and consumer needs of the rich of the time.

Let's go inside!

Galleria Vittorio Emanuele is primarily a beautiful arcade

that connects the Duomo with the Piazza Della Scala.

The impressive point is the glass dome as well as the mosaics down the floor.

Just below the glass dome on the floor is a mosaic bull,

which is a symbol of the city.

The legend says that if you put your heel on and make a turn, it will bring you luck.

I am in the Piazzale Luigi Cadorna where there is a metro and bus station

and behind me you see a sculpture depicting a needle with a thread.

Leonardo da Vinci was in Milan in 1482 coming from Florence.

He offered his services to the duke Ludovico Sforza for war machines's design and for some artworks

such as "L'Ultima Cena" that covers a whole wall in the Santa Maria delle Grazie.

"Teatro alla Scala" or "La Scala Opera" took it's name from the old Santa Maria delle Grazie,

which was located here where the opera building is housed.

You would expect a building similar to it's name,

but what makes it special is the great lyricians who have passed from here.

If you don't want to watch a performance,

then you can buy a €9 ticket and visit all the venues that function as museums

and of course to visit the concierges.

I am on the opera of Milan.

One of the most famous opera theaters in the world.

It's known as "the people of the opera".

La Scala Opera of Milan was built to replace the oldest building that housed the Milan Opera,

which was destroyed by a fire in 1976.

You can see Maria Anna Sophia Cesilia Kalogeropoulou or Maria Callas here.

After the renovations that have taken place, the theater has 2030 seats.

By crossing the Via Dante at the end of the road you find the red castle or Castello Sforzesco.

It was built in the 15th century and even today it's one of the largest and well-preserved castles in Europe.

Entrance to the courtyard of the castle and in some of it's facilities is free of charge.

With a small price of about €5 you can also visit the other venues, which are museums and exhibitions.

From the back of the Castello Sforzesco you meet the Parco Sempione.

It's so big you literally think you're out of town.

Every day many locals and tourists enjoy a walk, a bicycle and a picnic here.

Definitely a few moments of relaxation here will stimulate you.

At the end of the park there is the Arch of Peace.

It was built in 1807 under the command of Napoleon.

Below it crosses the Sebione Street, where it connects Milan with Paris through the Alps.

The city's response to the Eiffel Tower is the Torre Branca Tower.

An iron structure of 180 meters.

It has an entrance of €5 and a lift will take you to the top of it.

From the top of it you can enjoy a panoramic view of the city, as well as the Alps if the weather is good.

Hello!

I'm at Milan airport, I'm leaving this city.

Another trip has come to an end.

I have to tell you that this trip was a special experience for me because it was the first time I traveled my own

and even abroad without having to meet friends or acquaintances.

I also tell you that I don't fly to Thessaloniki now.

I will fly to London.

I liked the lonely holidays and I will continue for a while.

After that i will fly to Thessaloniki.

I want you to leave your comments about this video

and i will see you soon.

Bye!!!

For more infomation >> Ταξίδι στο Μιλάνο - Milan City Tour, Italy Travel Vlog (English Subtitles) - Duration: 15:46.

-------------------------------------------

সারা বছর টমেটো সংরক্ষণ পদ্ধতি/টমেটো সংরক্ষণ ||Tomato Store Recipe/How To Store Tomatoes - Duration: 8:32.

HOW TO STORAGE TOMATOES

For more infomation >> সারা বছর টমেটো সংরক্ষণ পদ্ধতি/টমেটো সংরক্ষণ ||Tomato Store Recipe/How To Store Tomatoes - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

Người bị ung thư nên ăn gì cho đúng - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> Người bị ung thư nên ăn gì cho đúng - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Never Had A Relationship at 21 Years Old - Duration: 6:41.

Welcome to psych irl.

My name is Donna and today I'm going to be interviewing my cousin who is 21 years old.

She's never been in a relationship, never been on any dates, never had a boyfriend,

and actually I know a couple people who are in the same exact situation.

I've also read studies that millennials are getting married later and later.

So by doing this interview i hope you get some insight into that and I'd love to know

your thoughts and feelings.

Do you relate?

Do you not relate?

And Why do you think there is this trend?

What is your name and what is your age?

My name is Marygold Martinez and I'm 21 years old.

I actually never dated or had a relationship before mostly because the people that like

me, I didn't really like.

The person that I liked, didn't like me back.

Oh I actually confessed to him in sophomore year but it wasn't because I wanted to be

together.

He was with this girl and I thought like, "oh no I think I'm jealous".

So, you know maybe if I confessed to him, it will go away.

-what will go away?-

The feelings will go away.

But it does not work like that.

I don't think I've ever been pressured to be in a relationship because of friends.

They were more into their own relationships and my family is Filipino.

So, they were like "oh you should not be in a relationship.

You shouldn't have a boyfriend.

You have to go to school.

Do your college."

and I'm like okay.

I've probably liked people, but then I was like I probably just like him as a friend.

So, I didn't do anything

-So you had a crush on a friend?-

Maybe. Maybe I've had a curst on him but think "nah".

Yeah, I'm not sure.

- you're not sure?-

yeah.

You don't know whether you like someone or not?

yes.

Sometimes I'm like "do I like this person?"

I'm just "mmm probably not".

So, I just go "we're friends.

whatever."

-so, what's the difference then because the first time you were talking about you said you actually know you like this person-

Oh because I was jealous.

I do not actively look for a boyfriend.

I'm more focused on what goals I have to do compared to like "oh okay I'm trying to find

a boyfriend".

Basically for me, it's if I have someone I like and then we end up together then okay.

But then I'm not really looking.

So, right now I'm trying to be a performer.

Well I am a performer, but I'm trying to get more work from it.

Before hand also, I was actually a nursing major but then I stopped that to be a performer.

I didn't feel like it was for me.

So right now I'm focused on finding more performing work and being a performer.

And that's redundant but yeah.

Most likely I feel like the other person will not really be happy with how I'm acting towards

him because I feel like most of the time when you see a couple they're almost always together

most of the time and they will find a way to spend more time together.

Since I'm a really big big super introvert, sometimes I really do not like seeing people

for every day or like for a long period of time.

Unless I really like that person like a lot.

If you were an animal, I'd love to see you everyday.

Maybe when I'm like 40 I should be worried because I want a baby.

Not now but I want a baby (laughs).

I would say my ideal relationship would be, we would be there for each other.

Although you're kind of messed up sometimes.

They know like these bad things about you, but they're still with you till the end and

just like being there for each other and liking each other.

I don't really know, okay?

Alright so in my opinion when me and Marygold would talk about her and being in relationships,

I always got this uncomfortable vibe.

So, she agreed for me to set up a Tinder account and for me to take it over.

My goal for this is not for her to actually find a date and talk to a guy on Tinder.

It's for her to entertain the thought of being in a relationship, so I'm not going to be

serious.

I'm going to be funny.

I'm going to be awkward, but again it's for her to be comfortable with entertaining the

thought of a relationship.

How do you feel about this guy?

You just..

Well I want to know what your type is.

I'm just going to like everyone.

You're going to like everyone?

I like his money.

He has a lot of money.

He is too emotional.

Awful kisser.

He doesn't want to be here.

He's boring.

He's a designated driver.

He doesn't want to be on Tinder.

Someone made him do it, I bet.

Perfect for you.

bruh...

Rafael, 18 years old.

Do you date people younger than you? or are you open to that?

Dating an 18 year old.

Maybe.

I don't want to do anything illegal.

He's not...

Alright Rolando, 22 years old.

He likes food, music, sleep.

He's a dog lover.

doggos!

Ha Dragon Ball Z.

Do you like Dragonball Z?

I didn't watch super yet, but I do watch it now.

Before I thought it was creepy.

Abs.

Do you like abs?

Ew.

I like his doggos.

You don't say ew.

You're body shaming this man.

I'm sorry.

I'm flabby too.

He's not flabby.

Not looking for a hookup.

Sounds like your type.

He's from Manila, London.

Ooo Manila. Filipino.

I don't like Manila.

Look you got another match.

Jesse is 20.

Pokemon!

Okay so he's a Pokemon champion, already.

Sup Boo.

Bruh...

I like that dog.

Alright we don't even know what this guy looks like, but uh I won't show you what he looks like

Let's just heart him.

Look you matched.

yay.

Might hold your hand.

He might hold your hand.

Do you like holding hands?

My hands are sweaty.

Oh would you date someone with a child?

If I like the person.

Oh you have a new message.

What does it say?

ooo What's your favorite video game?

What is my favorite video game?

Anything with you.

OH MY GOSH.

jk jk

I don't really have one, but so far I'm playing league of legends.

Are you a fun time?

I'm boring af.

Sup.

I say that to everyone.

Prince Ali.

Bruh...

oops meant to swipe left

What's good Ali says.

What's good about what?

I don't know.

I think this is why you're single

For more infomation >> Never Had A Relationship at 21 Years Old - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea's chief special envoy to N. Korea holds news briefing - Duration: 3:27.

For a comprehensive wrap up of news briefing held by South Korea's chief special envoy

to North Korea, we have live on the phone, our chief Blue House correspondent Moon Connyoung.

Connyoung, what can you tell us?

Daniel, as we saw at the top of this broadcast... we have breaking news:

The two Koreas have agreed to hold a third inter-Korean Summit at the truce village of

Panmunjom... the Peace House, to be exact.

The "Peace House" sits on the South Korean side of Panmunjom in the demilitarized zone.

They've also agreed to establish a hot line between the two leaders to ease military tensions

on the Korean peninsula.

Another huge news: North Korea has made clear of its willingness to denuclearize and also

made crystal clear that there is no need for the North to hold on to its nuclear weapons

if their sovereignty is guaranteed.

South Korea's chief special envoy also relayed North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's readiness

to hold openhearted

nuclear talks with

the United States.

For more infomation >> S. Korea's chief special envoy to N. Korea holds news briefing - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

BMW M760li roadtrip - Volante Vlog - Duration: 6:50.

For more infomation >> BMW M760li roadtrip - Volante Vlog - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

[Topgame] Top 6 game Multiplayer CO-OP hay cho máy tính cấu hình thấp 2018 | #10 - Duration: 10:36.

For more infomation >> [Topgame] Top 6 game Multiplayer CO-OP hay cho máy tính cấu hình thấp 2018 | #10 - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

TULINEN TOIMISTOHAASTE! - Duration: 12:46.

For more infomation >> TULINEN TOIMISTOHAASTE! - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

Lullabies Lullaby for Babies to Go To Sleep Baby Lullaby Songs Go To Sleep Lullaby Baby Sleep Music - Duration: 3:59:58.

For more infomation >> Lullabies Lullaby for Babies to Go To Sleep Baby Lullaby Songs Go To Sleep Lullaby Baby Sleep Music - Duration: 3:59:58.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean trade minister returns to U.S. to seek steel tariff exemption - Duration: 0:45.

The nation's trade minister is visiting the U.S. for the second time in a week to try

and convince Washington to exempt South Korea from planned tariffs on steel imports.

Kim Hyun-chong... will meet with government officials and lawmakers during his four-day

trip, including U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer.

According to Seoul's trade ministry Kim will continue to deliver the message he conveyed

during his last visit, that steel from Korea does not threaten the U.S. industry and highlight

exports to the country dropped 31-percent since 2014.

The ministry added Korean steelmakers are contributing to the American economy, with

5-point-7 billion dollars worth of investments and 33-thousand jobs.

For more infomation >> S. Korean trade minister returns to U.S. to seek steel tariff exemption - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Дмитрий Крымский на РЕЙТИНГОВОМ матче - Warface - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Дмитрий Крымский на РЕЙТИНГОВОМ матче - Warface - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

ВСПЫШ И ЧУДО МАШИНКИ РАЗВИВАЮЩИЕ МУЛЬТИКИ. Гонка в небесах. Вспыш новые серии для детей. Мультики... - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> ВСПЫШ И ЧУДО МАШИНКИ РАЗВИВАЮЩИЕ МУЛЬТИКИ. Гонка в небесах. Вспыш новые серии для детей. Мультики... - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

General Motors Korea labor union protests shutdown of Gunsan plant - Duration: 2:14.

The labor union of GM Korea held a series of protests today.

Kim Mok-yeon zooms in on the response to the U.S. automaker's decision to close its Gunsan

factory last week, which led to thousands of workers being laid off.

More than a dozen members of GM Korea's labor union gathered in front of the firm's second

largest shareholder, the Korea Development Bank in western Seoul on Tuesday, demanding

the reversal of GM Korea's decision to shut down its Gunsan assembly plant.

"The shutdown of the factory crippled the entire city of Gunsan.

We ask for the firm to take back its decision.

We ask the government and the firm to engage in three-party talks with us, and discuss

crucial problems such as management and layoffs."

Some are also staging rallies in front of the National Tax Service, the National Assembly

and the U.S. Embassy in Seoul.

The protesters are demanding that these institutes allow the union to participate in the due

diligence review, that they carry out a special tax audit, and that a new bill is created

to prevent General Motors from leaving the country after taking advantage of the local

unit.

"Despite the hurdles that remain, there are high hopes the two sides can find some common

ground.

The labor union and GM Korea's management are still attempting to thrash out a deal

as they prepare to face their fourth round of wage negotiations on Wednesday."

If GM's headquarters decide not to accept the debt-for-equity-swap proposal for GM Korea's

accumulated loan of some 2.8 billion U.S. dollars, the Korean unit of the carmaker will

have to find other ways to make up the 2.1-billion-dollar shortfall by the end of April.

During the third round of wage negotiations,...

GM Korea had proposed a wage freeze and cuts in bonuses and some other welfare benefits...

in order to meet the conditions for its parent company to agree to produce new models in

Korea,... but those demands were rejected by the union last week.

Meanwhile, Korea's finance minister Kim Dong-yeon said Tuesday that the government and GM Korea

are currently in the process of deciding the right time and scope for due diligence, adding

that the government will decide whether to financially support the firm once the investigation

is complete.

Kim Mok-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> General Motors Korea labor union protests shutdown of Gunsan plant - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

COLORFUL SPOON Ice Eating ASMR Compilations #3 - Satisfying Crunchy Ice Eating with Juices In It - Duration: 5:58.

COLORFUL SPOON Ice Eating ASMR Compilations - Satisfying Crunchy Ice Eating with Juices In It

For more infomation >> COLORFUL SPOON Ice Eating ASMR Compilations #3 - Satisfying Crunchy Ice Eating with Juices In It - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

[WancoBeads] How to make Elephant - Duration: 45:29.

Beads abacus 4mm gray 138 Beads round 4mm black 2 Nylon string 0.23mm(dia.) 180cm 1

make from the tip of nose

At first, Add 3 beads(gray) to red nylon string

It crossed in the last addition beads

The number of beads that are in a ring is 3

Add 3 beads to blue nylon string, It crossed in the last addition beads

The number of beads that are in a ring is 4

Pick up 1 beads in blue nylon string

Add 2 to red, cross

The number of beads that are in a ring is 4

Pick up 2 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Add 1 to blue, Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (3)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2 in red

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Add 3(black, gray, gray) to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2(gray, black) to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2 in red

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 3 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2 in blue

Pick up 3 in red, cross

put the ear

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the left ear

Pass the blue nylon string to the position of the right ear

Add 5 to red, put the left ear

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the behind head

Add 5 to blue, put the left ear

Pass the blue nylon string to the position of the behind head, cross

make the body

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 1 to red, Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2 in red

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2 in red

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 3 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (5)

put the legs

Add 4 to blue, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (3)

Pick up 3 in blue

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (6)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (3)

Pick up 1 in blue

Pick up 2 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (3)

Pick up 3 in red

Add 2 to red, cross

ring (6)

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (3)

Pick up 3 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 3 in blue

Pick up 1 in red, cross

put the tail

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the tail

Add 2 to red, put the tail

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the left hind leg

Tie the nylon string

After connecting, through the nylon string to 2 or 3 beads

Cut a little pull state the nylon string

It was completed

Use 3mm of acrylic beads

For more infomation >> [WancoBeads] How to make Elephant - Duration: 45:29.

-------------------------------------------

Heidi Clara ve Peter Parkta Oyun Oynuyor - Heidi Çizgi Film - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Heidi Clara ve Peter Parkta Oyun Oynuyor - Heidi Çizgi Film - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

how to download youtube video with website and without vidmade - Duration: 2:38.

a lobby on welcome back bangle around it ask you to Ptolemy up another K the

Kabuki Baba a Panera YouTube take a video download carbon beat mid Sahara

onyx Amadeus is a bit made a download option gataki now to up Nara a shaman

shudder when I keep official model go Van Hollen super Tom amee to BJ the

etudes output is it the bottom is a video to say Bureau Tommy's already beat

me to take a download courses I holodeck on Qi is it the connection is it they

contact a share option rachait at the clip : I will click around are shorter

8-bit made a clicker e that is they couldn't be total solar second again the

Kuno download option a to either comes from shots within without like Kiba BAM

data solve kuru money ABO time at the download corridor gherkin to him right

at Kiba Picabo they said they could make an hour click on have a clicker

presentation like as a copy link a coupling quickly Kron a one-click color

for APNIC EC browser John I mean see browser description box in link theory

Baba Authority website to think apply YouTube video download carbon che or

chatter link there they walk up nourish a can take a it they can even taste the

cone server from Nate get at the click Quran among click colorize even protégé

cytosol yourself past free YouTube downloader 8 of the clip Quran

it has a click color icon is recognized as a options are silly you delete a

hider is Ito aponeurosis taken a key Corbin is a savefrom.net editor click

Crone among click colorize the control titular said oh is it they could lock us

in turn that you really it is a aj am try a amra you youtube / u delta copy

correct in a salam she rolled a a kind of paste code they'll have a pest

co-developer is it a cone a serene ill i contradiction a icon to the clip crone

is they cannot mother shake will be total solar system reduce the icons I

shall show be she ate a town of crota Barbeau so a mission should be she click

column this is different download option touch dollar salami sadita download

cultivar before download Korean yup another dagger cheese in attack eat

download hood sagina this is f inverse I'm Alberto to downloads J the Bears are

video to tell T's of the Balrog at all or she videos the like Devonshire curve

and a bong subscribe grammars channel ashati Tuchman don't know but

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét